The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Showtime at the University

Chapter Two

As Mark got on stage he was surprised and thrilled to find that attendance for his “ladies night special” was 100% female. Although not everyone would make an ideal one night stand, several ladies in the audience were nothing short of stunning. At the table nearest the stage sat a group of junior and senior cheerleaders, including their blonde-haired blue-eyed bombshell of a captain. Further into the crowd Mark saw a table of freshmen including a delicious duo, one blonde and one brunette that possessed matching steel-grey eyes and full, perfect tits. At one of the tables next to one of the television monitors that would be vital to the mental assault Mark would momentarily lay siege to the young women’s minds sat his prize.

In the seat facing away from the monitor sat Marie, an incredibly tan and curvy brunette from his high school class back home, her white dress helped exaggerate her modest, but perky breasts and her lean legs. Next to her sat her sister Alyssa, who by contrast was fair-skinned with light freckles. She had dyed her head a dark red that matched her deep, stunning green eyes to perfection, topped off with luscious lips and fantastic cleavage that was proudly displayed in her green summer dress. Opposite Alyssa sat a taller tan girl named Lisa, who possessed long legs and a mischievous smile. Finally, directly facing the monitor was a girl Mark considered a goddess. Her name was Kelley; she had golden hair that reached the middle of her back, with sharp hazel eyes and a smile that she had used on Mark to get her way so many times he began to wonder who the hypnotist was in their friendship. Her body was a golden tan and silky smooth, and while her breasts were on the smaller side, they were also quite perky and looked lovely in her tight summer dress. The dress also allowed others to see her legs, which were so slim and toned they had to have been sculpted by god himself. Resting on top of those legs was a fantastic ass that showed off her dedication to both soccer and the gym. Kelley gave Mark one of her heart melting smiles and a wave as he took the stage.

“its great to see so many of you turn out for my first ever on campus show, but frankly its an even greater achievement that I made it to the stage without tripping over my tongue!” the ladies chuckled as they seemed to relax to his humor and flattery. “well I know you came here to have fun rather than listen to me talk, so lets get on with the show!” the cheers from the audience were followed by lights dimming all over the bard, except for one oddly placed green light that faced up from the stage. Mark took out a crystal sphere, designed to absorb and reflect as much light as possible. He held it over the light and the faces of the audience and staff were bathed in a beautiful green haze.

“Most hypnotists call for subjects, but I like to choose my own, which is why you are all now focused on the crystal. I want you to notice the gentle sway as it spins, the way the light reflects into your eyes, as though it were penetrating your mind. It’s a very soothing motion and trick, which is why many of you are starting to relax and unwind.”

Out in the audience Mark noticed a dramatic shift in body language as he continued his induction. Gone were the rowdy cheers and giggles, replaced by sagging shoulders, heavy-lidded eyes, and an overall feeling of peace, even the staff were slowly falling under his stream of gently commanding words. Mark looked at his favorite table and was happy to see four sets of eyes glued to his crystal, accompanied by slack jaws and limp bodies.

“You’re all doing so wonderful, everyone so tired and sleepy, your eyes are glued to the crystal, your thoughts are slipping out of your mind as fast as they enter, and all you want is sleep, sleeeeeep…”

At that point mark queued a thoroughly entranced Lily to hit the loop video of his crystal on the monitors so that he could continue to entrance from anywhere in the room. As he walked through the crowd he began encouraging the ladies to simply close their eyes when it finally grew too difficult to keep them open, within the next minute more than half of the audience was in deep slumber, leaving Mark to take care of the rest individually. Kelley, Marie, and Alyssa were still holding on, though Lisa was already laying head back in trance. He decided to start with Alyssa.

“How are you feeling Alyssa?” it took her a few seconds to respond, her eyes glued to the tv screen, “wooondeeerful”.

“How would you like to feel even better than you do right now?” she smiled prettily then nodded her head. Mark raised the crystal inches from her eyes; she let out a small gasp, then sank.

“That’s very good Alyssa, let the crystal and my voice become your whole world, all that matters is you feel wonderful. It’s so beautiful, but you need to sleep, don’t you?”

Her eyes were completely glazed and slightly red from the effort of keeping them open, her mind slowed to the point forming words was too hard so she nodded.

“Then I just want you to sleep, sleep for me, such a good girl, my good girl.” Her eyes closed and her body collapsed forward as she finally gave in, barely able to whisper “your good girl” before her mind stopped working for itself. Mark repeated this process with Marie, and as her foggy mind gave in to the pleasures of the crystal, her body swaying in time with it, she joined her sister as one of his deeply hypnotized coed’s. Mark finished off the rest of the room while Lily used an old pocket watch prop to release the staff of their inhibitions and free them of thought. By now Kelley was reduced to keeping her eyes half open and using both hands to prop her head up.

“Kelley, just keep letting go, my words are the only things that marker.” “yessssss” was her slurred response. Mark lifted her head out of her hands and began massaging her temples as he stared far deeper into her eyes than he had anyone else before. Kelley’s body felt like it was melting as she gave up all control to Mark’s voice and stimulation.

“You will look into my eyes, allow the deep blue to penetrate deeper into your mind, sapping you of the ability to think, leaving you a limp, relaxed, heavy, sleepy girl. You want to close your eyes, but you can’t, my eyes are irresistible, my voice is irresistible, hypnosis is irresistible.” The suggestions left her dazed and she began nodding her head without care, only wanting more.

“You need sleep now Kelley, but you can’t sleep until you give me something, and that something is your mind. The deeper you fall into my eyes you realize you no longer need it; that my words and eyes have already taken hold, that thinking is too hard and you just want to leave everything to me, you can only close your eyes and sleep when you have let your mind fall under my command.”

Kelley’s eyes were dilated now and her mouth was slack and open. Her whole body had the consistency of a noodle and the only reason she had yet to collapse was the chair bellow her and Mark’s hands. Thinking was too hard, and she needed to sleep so desperately. She closed her eyes momentarily, and a tiny voice in the back of her mind warned her not to give in, but the second she opened them they again locked onto Mark’s piercing blue and she felt a wave of heaviness and need for sleep wash over her like never before. She took one gallant last blink before her eyes finally slammed shut, signaling her final surrender.

“Victoria, Mark said grinning ear to ear, get the blinds.”