The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex between men, hypnosis, and other pornographic material. If this offends you, is not legal for you to view where you live, or in any other way is not something you should be reading, stop now.

Copyright © 2002 AnFHypno. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

This is my third story attempt after a brief hiatus. The more feedback I get the more inclined I am to write. E-mail questions, comments, suggestions to .

The Show

“Hey Jason?” Trevor called over the running water in the bathroom where he was shaving.

Jason rolled over in the bed, it was Saturday and what his boyfriend was doing up at, Jason cracked an eye at the clock, ugh... nine in the morning was beyond his comprehension. Saturdays were his day to sleep and he planned on doing just that he decided slamming the eyelid back down derisively. He spread his young frame across the bed. At 24, he was in damn fine shape. His 5′ 9″ frame gave way to a killer build. What the build didn’t get, those golden brown eyes did.

Trevor’s voice floated to him again, “Could you come here?”

A shiver ran through Jason. Something about that phrase, he glanced down to see a raging hard-on had formed. That was odd; this was far beyond morning wood. He wasn’t horny, surprisingly, simply a massive hard-on staring him in the face. He wasn’t getting up though; he was sleeping, end of story.

Trevor walked in, his young face smooth and a bit red from his shave. His solid 6′ 1″ frame filling Jason’s view from above. He glanced down and smiled at the tent in the blankets. “Feeling a bit horny this morning are we?”

Jason was about to tell him no when that odd shiver passed through him again. His body flushed and his dick jumped. Well, maybe he was a bit horny. He took Trevor by the hand and pulled him down to kiss him deeply. Trevor had the most beautiful soft lips, large set across his broad jaw. They stood out red against his fair complexion and sandy blond hair. Jason slid a hand behind Trevor’s neck and pulled him into a deeper kiss, ‘Damn this boy can kiss,’ Jason thought to himself.

Trevor’s hands brushed along the covers tracing the outline of Jason’s dick. Jason squirmed a bit. “Hmm, you are horny...” There was that shiver again, an uncontrollable wave of lust this time washed over Jason. He grunted in consent as his hands roamed all over Trevor’s firm body. He kissed down Trevor’s neck and drew his nipples within range. He licked and sucked on each one until they were standing out hard.

“I bet you’d love for me to slide my dick up that ass.” Jason shot Trevor a strange look. Jason normally topped, and Trevor knew Jason didn’t like to have sex in the mornings. For whatever reason it was something he preferred to do at night. “Trevor you know I...” That tingle rushed through him. “...I...” Suddenly his ass was on fire, he needed one thing—that dick in his ass, now. “...yah I do.”

Something wasn’t right, but Jason didn’t care. He reached into the drawer and grabbed a condom and some lube. He put a few drops on Trevor and watched his hunky beau close his eyes in pleasure. Jason stroked his balls while he deftly slid the condom on. Lubing his ass and Trevor’s dick took no time.

Almost robotically, Jason got off the bed. He bent over it and spread his ass. Trevor needed no other invitation. Jason grabbed Trevor’s dick, guiding it to his ass. The tip penetrated him then the head, it started to hurt. “Trevor, I don’t know about this...”

“You seem to want it...” That shiver again. Yes, Jason wanted it badly. But the pain.

“It should feel good any second babe.” Trevor was right. The burning turned almost instantly. How had he known? Oh God it felt good. Trevor started sliding in and out faster. Jason was in ecstasy, he never knew how good this felt. Trevor’s balls were slapping against his ass. Jason moaned and squirmed, his ass squeezing Trevor’s dick. Jason was stroking himself madly as his boyfriend plowed his ass. “Jason I’m about to come, it feels like you are too...” It hit him like a bolt of lightning, a huge groan escaped from Jason. Trevor cried out and that was enough to send Jason over the edge. The two collapsed on the bed sweating.

“Wow, that was odd, but I guess not bad. But really I prefer if we stick to sex at night. It wears me out doing this in the morning Trev.”

“Yeah I know, but I had to try something out.” The horniness had passed in both of them, and the honest feelings of afterglow had gotten the best of Trevor. If that hadn’t been enough, the combined poorly covered anxiousness in Trevor’s voice immediately got Jason’s attention.

“What are you talking about?” Jason fixed Trevor with a glare.

“You know that r-rated hypnotist show we saw last week? Well he had been at the carnival the week before. I had talked to him in-between his shows and it turned out he was gay. When I told him how erotic I thought it was he offered me a deal.”

Jason did not like the sound of this. “What deal...?” He nearly growled.

“He asked to see your picture, and I showed him the one of you that we took at the lake that I carry. He said you were very handsome, the kind of subject he likes as part of his line-up on stage. If I could convince you to go up, he’d plant a few post-hypnotic suggestions for me.”

Jason was pissed. “YOU did WHAT? What exactly did he do to me??”

“Well for fun, I thought a play on words would be funny if I said ‘Would you come here’ you’d get hard.” Jason shivered that now all too familiar twinge. His dick quickly filling. If looks could kill. Trevor cringed, “Sorry...and he also left you with the suggestion that any sexual suggestion I make becomes true for you.” Trevor thought it best not to suggest how to make Jason’s hard-on go down.

“Well that is fan-fuckin’—tastic Trev. And what am I supposed to do, follow your every whim? Didn’t you think I’d like to be a party to this willingly?” “Well he said you wouldn’t do anything you didn’t want to do...” “Do not hand me that line, you know I don’t like to bottom nor fuck in the morning, both of which I have done already today.” “Well maybe you...” “Trev! Do not even try it... Get some clothes on, we’re getting this fixed now.”

What looked like an okay club at night looked down right seedy during the day time as the two pulled up. Jason hadn’t said a word in over an hour; Trevor was nearly in a panic. As luck would have it, the hypnotist was at the club getting things prepared for that evening’s show. He was hanging up the phone as the boys walked in.

“Good morning gentlemen, what can I do for you?” He flashed a smile at them; it wasn’t really a pleasant smile.

“You remember us from last week?” “Of course, two sexy men like yourselves, how could I not remember?” Trevor smiled anxiously, Jason just scowled. “I need you to undo the suggestions on Jason. It was a bad idea.” The hypnotist smiled that smile again. “Yes he seems fairly upset doesn’t he?” “Just fix me,” Jason snapped. The hypnotist’s smile disappeared, “Very well...I’ll fix you right up. I’ll help you both forget all about it.” At the word forget, Jason and Trevor both shivered. Their expressions melted from the anxious and the angry to blank.

“Tell me your relationship again? Brothers? Lovers? What?” Trevor and Jason looked at each other. “I’ve never met him,” Jason looked puzzled. “Ahh, well never mind then, let’s see what you can do for my show then.” “What kind of show was it again?” “Live Internet video stripping and sex show.”

Both boys shivered again. Immediately they began gyrating to music only they could hear, sliding their clothes off piece by piece. Each touch between them seemed electric as they put on a show for the hypnotist. They moved together as if they had been long time lovers.