The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shot Glass Wedding

Evie lived in a small town. The graduating class in her high school was only nineteen kids and she was just fine with that.

Of her graduating class, five went off to college and she was sure they wouldn’t be coming back. Another five just left and like the first five, no one really expected to see them coming back. Four paired up amongst themselves, one went off to prison and one of them was that kind of boy that no one really wanted.

That left her and Tony and Dave as the only unattached kids from her graduating class but Evie wasn’t worried. There was plenty of time, she told herself, for her to find a husband.

Tony and Dave were brothers, twins in fact, and both of them were very competitive. They always had been from the time when Tony at age four had challenged Dave to a milk drinking contest. Dave had won that contest, sort of, and from that moment onwards, the die had been cast and while Evie might have been content with the status quo, Tony and Dave were not. One of them was going to marry her, the brothers figured, and one of them would not, and given their nature, it wasn’t all that hard to see how this was going to turn out.

She shouldn’t like it, Evie knew. After all, it was prideful to want to have the two brothers competing over her and Pastor Perkins had said that pride was a bad thing but Evie just couldn’t help herself. As much as she tried not to, she did like it.

She was also a virgin. That much of what Paster Perkins had said, that much she’d managed to get right. She was saving herself, she told herself. She was saving herself for her wedding night and she was getiing antsy.

Along the way, the two brothers had settled into a series of contests. There was the strongest man contest, and there was the smartest man contest. There was the endurance contest, and the handsomest man contest, and somewhere along the way, the contests had gotten more and more ridiculous, as if having the contest was more important than the prize itself.

Maybe that was where the drinking contest had come from.

It had been Dave’s turn to take her to the movies and the couple was just coming out of the theater when they ran into Tony. “You just let me know when you’re ready for a real man,” Tony had quipped.

“I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be,” Dave had shot back.

“Yeah, prove it.”

“How?”

“I challenge you to a drinking contest.”

Evie’d known what was coming even if she hadn’t known the exact nature of the contest. It had been fun at first but now it wasn’t. Maybe this was what Pastor Perkins meant about pride being sinful. Evie wasn’t sure. All she knew was that when the boys got like this, she felt like she wasn’t sure she wanted either one of them. Problem was with the limited selection in town, she probably would end up marrying one of them.

“What are the rules,” the one brother asked.

“We go over to Max’s,” Tony said. “We get Max to set us up with a bunch of shots. First one to drink the other one under the table wins.”

“I’m game,” Dave said. “Come on. Let’s go.”

“Come on, guys. This is stupid. I’m not some kind of prize that you guys can fight over.”

“You stay out of this, Evie,” said Tony.

“Yeah,” agreed his brother, “you stay out of this. This is between Tony and me.”

“Stop it right now,” Evie said. “I won’t marry either one of you guys.”

That usually stopped the two brothers. The two of them looked at one another and then they looked back at Evie and they both laughed. “That’s a good one,” Tony said.

“Yeah,” said Dave. “That’s a good one, but be serious. Who else are you going to marry Evie. There’s no one else. There’s just me or Tony.”

“Damn it, guys.”

The brothers weren’t looking at Evie. They were marching down the street and they were pulling Evie along in their wake. They told the bartender what they wanted. “You just keep them drinks coming, Max,” Tony said.

“Yeah and don’t you worry about who’s paying because in this game, loser pays.”

Max looked at the two men and then he looked at his waitress. “Fine. Let’s set them up.”

“Guys,” Evie tried to plead again but it was clear no one was listening to her. Shots were being poured and the waitress was busy moving them to the table where the two young men were sitting. A crowd had started to form and word had started to spread and more people were coming into the place.

“Guys,” Evie said again.

“I don’t think they’re listening to you.”

Evie wanted to turn to look at whoever it was who’d spoken but like everyone else in the bar, her attention was on the fiasco that was playing itself out in front of her. The best she could manage was a disgruntled, “Yeah.”

“Okay,” said Max. “Rules are simple. First one to get up or pass out loses. Any questions?”

Apparently, there weren’t.

“Guys,” Evie tried one last time but to no avail.

Tony went first. He took the first shot glass, downed the contents, and upended the empty glass on the table. “Your turn,” he said.

Dave stared back at his brother and then he took his own glass which he drained before putting it down on the table. “Right back atcha,” he said.

The contest was definitely under way and Evie knew bets were being exchanged. That was disgusting, she thought. These people were betting on her life. Hell, the whole thing was disgusting, and yet she couldn’t take her eyes away from it. She had to know.

“Disgusting isn’t it?”

It was the stranger again and again, Evie found herself incapable of turning around and looking at him. The best she could do was answer as she continued to watch Tony and Dave have their stupid, little contest.

“And yet it’s hot, too.”

Hot wasn’t what Evie would call it and yet, now that the stranger had mentioned it, she had to admit she was feeling a little excited, not that she’d admit it to anyone, of course.

“I’ll bet it makes you hot, too.”

It was not making her hot, Evie wanted to say but for some reason, she didn’t. For some reason, she just couldn’t take her eyes off the contest. The boys were definitely into it now.

“Looks like those boys are starting to feel the effects.”

Yeah, Evie wanted to admit. Both of them seemed to be moving a little more deliberately.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say those boys were getting a bit buzzed. What do you think, Evie. Are you getting buzzed?”

“I uh ... huh ... hey, how do you know my name?”

“That’s not important, is it? What is important is how hot this is making you.”

“How ... how hot it’s making me?”

“Sure, you’ve got to be feeling the buzz.”

“The buzz?”

“You know what the buzz is. It’s the sexual energy you feel in your tits and your clit.”

“My tits and my clit?”

“You can feel it, can’t you.”

Well sure, Evie thought. Now that he mentioned it, of course she could feel it. She was surprised she hadn’t felt it before, but ... hey wait.

“Looks like those boys are getting kind of fuzzy-headed, just like you.”

Yeah. No wait. That wasn’t right, but it was. The boys were ... the boys were getting ... that was the alcohol ... but why was she, that didn’t make any sense.

“The more they drink, the more you feel the effects.”

The more ... the more what?

“Kind of liberating, isn’t it, the loss of control.”

No, Evie thought. No, that wasn’t right. She wasn’t losing control. It was them. It was the boys. It was them who was out of control.

Wasn’t it?

“Kind of hard to think, isn’t it.”

It was ... was what ... Evie knew there was something she should be saying, but it was kind of hard to think.

“Those boys are getting a bit sloshed, aren’t they?”

Evie was happy for the opportunity to return her attention to the contest in front of her. She wasn’t sure why she’d been thinking what she’d been thinking but then it was getting so hard to think. It was better to think about the contest and not think about ... about how fuzzy-headed she felt.

“The more they drink, the wetter you get.”

Huh? That didn’t make any sense.

“I’ll bet your pussy is already very wet, isn’t it.”

Why hadn’t she realized that before, Evie thought. Why hadn’t she realized how wet she was getting.

“I’ll bet your pussy’s so wet, you’d probably squish if you walked.”

Evie wasn’t sure about that but she knew she was wet. She could feel it. She wanted to shake her head to try and clear it of the thoughts she was having but somehow, she knew that wasn’t going to work.

“Kind of dangerous, isn’t it.”

Dangerous, Evie thought. Dangerous? What was dangerous?

“Kind of dangerous having a wet, little pussy and fuzzy, little mind. Dangerous ... and exciting, too.”

Oh. Well yeah, when it was put that way, Evie thought. Yeah, it was dangerous ... and exciting, too.

“I’d bet you’d do just about anything to get a cock inside you, wouldn’t you?”

Yeah, no wait. That wasn’t right. She was a good girl. She wasn’t like that.

“I’ll bet you’d do just about anything to get a cock inside you.”

Evie whimpered to herself. She wasn’t ... no wait, she was ... she was a good girl. That’s what she was. She was a good girl with a wet pussy. She was a good girl who needed to get ... to get—

No wait. She was a good girl.

“I’ll bet you want to get fucked.”

Evie gasped. She didn’t use words like that. It wasn’t ... it wasn’t ladylike. She knew what the word meant though and now that it was rolling around in her head, she was finding it hard to get rid of it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. The more she thought of it, the more she wanted it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The stranger leaned in close. She could feel his breath as he whispered in her ear. “Do you want to fuck,” he asked.

Her pussy was so wet. Oh geez, she wanted to ...

No wait. What the heck was she thinking of she was a good girl. She ... she didn’t do things like that. She had to ... to ... to what ... oh yeah ... she had to wait until she got married.

“I’ve got a marriage certificate right here.”

What? He had a what?

“I’ve got a marriage certificate right here and I know an all night justice of the peace so if you want to fuck—”

Of course she wanted to fuck. She wanted it so bad, but shouldn’t she tell someone where she was going?

“No time,” the man said. “Look at them. They’re almost passed out. You don’t want to pass out, do you?”

Evie looked at Tony and Dave. Their heads were nodding. No, she didn’t want to be like them. She didn’t want to pass out. She wanted to fuck.

“We should go then.”

But won’t someone see us go, Evie wondered.

“No one will see us go,” the man said, “but we should go now.”

We should go ... wait. It was Evie’s last reserves of resistance. Now, she wondered. Why should they go now.

“We should go now.”

Of course, Evie thought. They should go now, but wouldn’t someone see us leave.

“No one will see us leave but we should go now.”

Of course, Evie thought. They should go now.

Her mind seemed to clear a little once they were out of the bar. Some of the fuzzy-mindedness disappeared but the desire to fuck remained and that just left Evie with an ever growing conviction that what she was doing was the right thing.

Evie wasn’t sure where they were going or even what town they were in which would have been a surprise to her because she usually had a pretty good sense of direction but every time she tried to clear her head, every time she tried to get herself to focus, each and every time she ended up thinking about just how wet her pussy was and just how much she really did need to be fucked. Her pussy really was wet and she probably did slosh when she walked, but it would serve her right for waiting this long to get herself fucked.

Evie heard gravel crunch under the car’s wheels as the stranger pulled the car off the roadway. “We’re here,” he said. “I’ll only be a minute so don’t play with yourself while I’m gone.”

She wasn’t going to play with herself, Evie wanted to tell the man but before she could do it, he was gone.

Evie wasn’t going to play with herself. She wasn’t that kind of girl only now that the thought was in her mind, she was finding it hard to think of anything else. After all, her pussy was so wet and it needed attention so very bad. Really, what would it hurt if she ...

No, she told herself. No, she wasn’t supposed to do that. She wasn’t supposed to do that.

Why? Because he told her not to. Who the hell was he to tell her not to play with herself. Didn’t he know how horny she was?

Maybe just a little something. Maybe pull her dress up and pull her panties to one side. Who’d know if she played with herself just a little.

But she didn’t do it. The man said no. That thought kept going through her head. The man said no.

She was sat in the car that way going back and forth between playing with herself and not playing with herself and she was still sitting there when the man returned with an older gentleman in tow. “Have you been a good, little girl,” asked the man who’d driven her here.

Evie wanted to tell the man to go to hell. She wanted to tell the man that she’d ripped her panties off and that she’d been playing with herself from the moment he’d left her. She wanted to tell him that some strangers had come by and that she’d let them fuck her, too.

That was what she wanted to tell the man but that wasn’t what she said. She looked up at him and said, “I’ve been a good, little girl.”

The man smiled. “That’s good to hear,” he said and yet Evie was sure that the man already knew.

The older man was peering in at her. “I understand the two of you want to get married,” the man said.

“That’s right,” the other man said. “We want to get married.”

“I’m sorry but I have to hear it from her.”

That was it, Evie thought. That was it. All she had to do was say no.

“Well,” asked the older man.

Evie was about to answer when she felt her pussy again. No, she wanted to say, but she needed to fuck. Oh geez, there was that word again. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She needed to get married. She needed someone, anyone, to take care of her pussy.

“Well,” the older man asked again.

“I want to get married,” Evie said. “I want to get married. I want it so bad. I want it now.”

“Well,” asked the other man.

“Works for me,” the older man said. “If you’d step out of the car, Miss.”

Evie stepped out of the car and she knew what was about to happen. This man was a Justice of the Peace. She was about to be married.

It wasn’t much of a ceremony and Evie had the idea it might have been a bit rushed. Maybe the man needed to get back to bed or something but it was over in no time at all and then the old man said, “I now pronounce you man and wife. All right now, get outta here, okay,” and with that, the old man walked back to his house.

It was so anticlimactic, Evie thought. It was over and done with. Was that all there was to it?

Her new husband got into the car and he started the engine. “Where are we going,” Evie asked.

The man put the car in gear and pulled out onto the roadway before he gave Evie his answer. “We’re going to go somewhere where we can get you good and fucked.”

There it was again. That word. Fucked. They were going to take her somewhere where could get fucked. She couldn’t help herself. She knew she wanted it. She wanted to be good and fucked. She wanted to fuck, fuck, fuck.

It was the only thing that kept going through her mind. She had no idea where they were going and she didn’t care where it was. All she knew was she wanted to fuck, fuck, fuck. She couldn’t seem to think of anything else.

They arrived at a big house. The lights were on and that might have struck Evie as strange if she’d been in any sort of condition to think these things but she wasn’t.

The man led her up some stairs and then he led her into a big bedroom. “Now,” he said, “we fuck.”

Evie had already figured that out but what she was having trouble with was remembering how to get out of her dress. It seemed as if her whole mind was consumed with just one thing and that left her no more room for thinking about anything else like how to get herself out of her clothes.

The man ... her husband ... she couldn’t even recall his name ... she wondered if she’d ever even heard it ... whoever he was, he seemed to sense her dilemma. He stepped up to her and unzipped the dress and then he pulled it off her shoulders. His hands lingered briefly about her breasts and then her bra was coming off, too.

Evie sighed in relief. She was glad she wasn’t wearing that anymore but she was still overdressed.

But that was easily remedied. Already the man, her husband, she was going to have to learn his name Evie told herself, already he was pulling at her panties and then finally, she was naked.

The man pushed her to her knees. “Time for you to show off what you can do.”

Evie was confused. She’d thought he was going to fuck her. That was what husbands did, wasn’t it? They fucked their wives and she’d been waiting for this for ... for ... she couldn’t remember how long, but she’d been waiting for this for so long.

But the man didn’t seem to have any interest in sliding his cock between her legs. He seemed to want to press his cock against Evie’s lips. “Suck it,” he told her. “Suck my cock.”

He wanted her to suck his cock. Evie hadn’t even known that girls could do that. Well okay, maybe she’d heard something, but she’d never been privy to any of the details and she’d never thought she’d be called upon to do it but in that instant and with those words ringing in her ears, she found out just how easy it was to suck a cock.

In fact, it wasn’t hard at all.

In fact, she kind of liked it and she especially liked the way it made her new husband moan.

She made a note to herself. She really was going to have to find out what his name was.

“I’ll bet you really want to get your pussy fucked, don’t you,” the man asked.

There it was again. That word. Fuck. Her pussy just resonated with it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She knew what she had to do. She had to fuck.

“What do you want to do,” the man asked.

The answer to that was obvious. Her pussy was so wet and she’d waited so long. “I need to fuck,” she said. “I need to fuck.”

“Well, if that’s what you need, then I think you’re in the wrong position. You need to be up on the bed offering your pussy to me.”

Yes, of course, Evie thought. She was in the wrong position. She needed to be up on the bed. She needed to be up where he could use her pussy as he saw fit.

“Well,” the man asked.

It took Evie a couple of seconds to realize that she was free to get up off her knees. She wasn’t even sure why she’d felt compelled to be on her knees when she knew what she really needed was to offer up her pussy to this man.

She was about to lay back on the bed and spread her legs for the man when he stopped her. “Other way,” was all he said.

That was all he said and yet Evie knew what he meant. He wanted her to turn around. He wanted to fuck her from behind and of course, as soon as she knew that, Evie just felt so honored. Of course that was the way she wanted to be fucked. She’d always wanted to be fucked from behind. That she’d never had that thought before never even occurred to her. It was just a de facto fact. It was something that could not be disputed and so Evie didn’t dispute it. She just turned around and waited for the cock that she knew would be the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Evie could feel the man coming up behind her and she could feel his hand on her ass. “You know your friends were idiots, don’t you?”

It was hardly what Evie had expected the man to say but then she really hadn’t expected him to say much of anything. She wriggled her ass back at the man. The only conversation she cared about was at the tip of his dick.

“Your friends in the bar,” the man said again, “the ones in the contest, you know they’re idiots.”

Fine. They were idiots. Come on. Get on with it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.

“They didn’t understand you at all. It was never about the shots. It was always about the glass.”

Evie didn’t get that but then really, she wasn’t really trying to get it. She was trying to get herself fucked.

“It was never about the shot. It was always about the glass. You are the shot glass.”

In spite of herself, Evie couldn’t help but wondering just what the heck the man was talking about. Fortunately for her, he was about to explain.

“You are the shot glass,” the man said again. “You are the shot glass. Your whole purpose in life is to be filled up, then used and then to be filled up again so you can be used all over again.”

That actually made sense. Filled and used. Filled and used. Yeah, that was what she needed. She needed to be filled and used. She needed to be filled. She needed to be used. She needed to be filled.

She gasped as she felt that cock shove its way deep inside her wet, little pussy. She felt so full.

She needed to be used.

Evie gasped as she felt that cock being pulled back only to gasp again as she felt it being pushed inside her. Then back again. Then deep inside. She moaned again. It felt so good. It felt so good to be used.

The man had his hands on her hips and he was moving in and out of her. It felt good. It felt really good. It felt good to be used.

She couldn’t help but moan as she felt that cock take her again and again and again. She couldn’t believe she’d waited this long. She loved being used. She really was the shot glass. She really did exist to be filled and used and ...

She needed to be filled again.

She could feel that cock moving in and out of her again and again and again but now it wasn’t enough. Oh sure, it felt great, but it wasn’t enough. She needed more.

She needed to be filled again.

The man, her husband she had to correct herself, he was starting to groan. Evie almost thought she knew what the man was feeling. After all, what his cock was doing to her pussy was more than enough to make her moan, too.

She almost came. Almost but not quite, but there was still that cock moving between her legs. She knew what she needed. She needed to cum, but more than that, she needed him to fill her up.

The man groaned and this time, she felt it, the swell of his cock in her tight, little pussy and then the surge of his cock and Evie couldn’t help herself. She felt herself cum even as her husband started to cum in her. This was what she needed, she told herself. This was what she needed. She groaned again as she felt more cum surge inside her. This was what she needed, to be filled and used, and then to be filled again and then ...

Oh geez. She knew what she needed. She’d just gotten filled again and already she could feel it. She knew what she needed. She really did need to get used again. She couldn’t believe it but her husband was right. She really was the shot glass and she couldn’t wait until he used her again.