The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shot

“Are you ready yet dear? They will be here soon.”

“I will be done in a few minutes David,” my wife shouted back from the bathroom. “God you are so impatient!”

I rolled my eyes, sat down on the couch, and began flipping through a magazine. Just when I was starting to get into an article about muscle cars, there was a knock on the door.

“Hey guys,” I said upon opening the door. Allison is not quite ready; come in.”

Jerry and I were friends from high school and his wife Carol worked with Allison at a large law firm. We stood up at one another’s weddings. They lived just a floor under us in our building. We often hung out as couples and on that night we were attending a party held by Allison and Carol’s boss, Mr. Braxton. As such, we were all dressed in our best attire. Jerry and I wore tuxedos while the ladies were decked to the nines as well. By that I mean beautiful evening gowns, done up hair, jewelery, perfect makeup, the works. I had gotten a quick glimpse of Allison before she locked herself in the bathroom to do makeup so the finished look on her was a mystery to me. Carol on the other hand looked fantastic. Her normally long, straight brunette hair was tucked up into a beautiful bun. The full length forest green, spaghetti strapped gown fit perfectly against every curve of her tone 5-6 frame. In addition she wore a pearl necklace and bracelet.

“So,” Carol asked,” how close is your wife from being ready.”

“Your guess is as good as mine,” was my reply. “It should be soon, she has been in there for a while now.”

Then, we heard the door of the bathroom open and out walked Allison. My eyes nearly jumped out of their socket. Her strapless, scarlet red gown clung to her curves beautifully and flowed nearly to the floor showing off just enough of her beautiful legs with a slit up the right side. Unlike Carol, Allison normally wore her longer, shoulder length hair up most days. However, just for the party she had gotten her blonde locks curled and wore it down. She also wore pearls on her neck and wrist. She and Carol must have planned that.

“You look amazing honey,” I commented as she walked into the room.

“Thank you dear, she replied, “shall we get going?”

I nodded and we left for the party. A short time later we found ourselves surrounded by the elite of the legal world. Lawyers, Judges, District Attorneys. Anyone who did anything in the field of law in the city was at that party. As the night wore on, everyone began to get a bit tipsy. Well not quite everyone. I did not drink much to begin with so I had agreed to stay sober and be our driver home. At the end of the night, I was beginning to feel a bit bummed out. Though I was not normally a drinker, it still sucked to feel a bit left out as most everyone else lived it up. Myself and another driver hung out at the bar drinking soda and coffee.

“I know we can’t drink with them,” I said to the other driver, “but damn, what they are doing sure looks fun. Once my wife got a few drinks in her she was off to the races. I got a couple dances with her prior to that.”

“Right,” he replied, “I thought this was a high end party. Not a drunken free for all.”

“That is a common mistake,” the bartender chimed in, “Most of the parties I work here end up like this. Mr. Braxton loves to live it up. I think it is because they work so hard at the office that they have a shit ton of built up energy to burn.”

“That makes sense,” I said, “I know Allison is usually so beat every day after work. Jerry says the same thing about Carol.”

The bartender then asked, “don’t you have high stress and the like at your job?”

“Not really,” was my response, “I’m in sales and though we have some crunch time now and then, it is mostly relaxed.”

At this point, the other driver excused himself and wandered off into the midst of the dancing bodies. “Okay,” the bartender said, “now that he is gone I can talk to you on a more personal level.”

“Excuse me, “I replied in a slightly shocked tone.

“Don’t freak out man, I just wanted to know if your lady working all those hours has messed with your intimate relationship.”

I was torn between infuriated, and curious about the bartender’s remarks. “I am not entirely sure that is your business, but, I will humor you. Just don’t push it. “Yes, our intimate relationship has taken a hit as of late. She is always so tired and worn down during the week that it even carries over into the weekend which she spends most of in bed catching up on some sleep.”

The bartender’s eyebrows slightly raised at this point. I just have one more question for you. What if your wife could get horny any time you want?”

“What,” I said in disbelief,” that is not even possible.”

The bartender reached under th bar and pulled out a bottle of purple colored alcohol. “I don’t give this to just anyone, but I like you buddy. One shot of this is all you need.”

“I can’t drink that?”

“It is not for you, “ he replied. “Get your woman to drink it. It will rock her world and fix your problem.”

“Oh, I get it now, I said disgusted, “you’re just trying to push some more drinks down my wife to mess her up more. What’s in that shit, some party drug you bought or cooked up?”

“ Relax buddy, I am not trying to drug your wife. It just has some special natural herbs and spices in it that will help. If nothing else it will sober her up a little so you can at least count on action tonight instead of watching her vomit and pass out when you get home.”

“Well, I said, “It can’t be any worse than the stuff she has already tossed down. Go ahead and pour the shot.”

“Sure thing,” he responded,” I just need your cell phone number. It’s nothing bad, I just want to send you a survey about the drink. I love feedback.”

I agreed and he handed me the shot. I then tracked down Allison and gave her the drink. She tossed it back without question. “Can we get out of here soon?”

“Yeah,” she said in a noticeably more sober voice than prior to the shot. “I will track down Jerry and Carol. You get the car ready.”

On my way out the door I stopped by the bar to return the shot glass. Just before I was about to leave, the bartender handed me a small plastic bottle that resembled those used for energy shots in the store. “That is the to go version. In case you need to keep up with her.”

I nodded, slipped the bottle into my pocket, and fetched the car. During the drive home, Jerry and Carol drifted off in the back seat. Allison however, seemed to show very little ill effects from her night of partying. In fact, once she realized our passengers had dozed off, my wife reached over and slowly began to loosen my pants. This of course turned me on and my member rose to the occasion in a hurry. Allison smiled, slipped her hand down and began to stroke my cock.

“You’re so hard baby, she remarked, “I can’t wait to get home and have that inside me.”

Just as I neared the moment of climax, Allison removed her hand and carefully fastened my pants back up. “I would hate to have you make a mess here in the car baby. I will let you cum all you want later.” A few minutes later we reached our building. Allison and I helped the couple stumble into their apartment, then took our leave. The moment the door closed behind us at our place, My wife was all over me. We were making out like a couple of teens with our tongues shoved down the other’s throat. Our hands were busy as well, mine slid underneath Allison’s dress, fingering her soaking wet pussy while she continued her actions from the car. By the time we reached the bedroom, Our clothing was fully off. I then took my wife’s gorgeous legs and placed them on my shoulders. From there, I trusted my engorged cock into her wet and waiting sex. After a half hour or so I began to tire. I remembered the to go shot and quickly jumped off the bed, took the bottle from my jacket pocket, downed it, and returned to bed. With a blast of new found energy my rejuvenated manhood entered Allison’s juicy pussy again. Our moans of pure pleasure filled the room as we covered every sexual position we could think of, climaxing again and again until finally collapsing into a naked heap three hours after the start of our ordeal.

The next morning I woke to the sound of my phone. I groggily sat up and picked up the device. It was a text message from someone named Stan. It read, “Did you enjoy last night David?”

I replied,” Who is this?”

“I am the bartender from the party last night. Call me Stan.”

“Oh, yeah, last night was great. Thank you for the shot. It sobered her up and made her so horny. That was the best sex of my life.”

“I am glad you enjoyed it David. I have another surprise for you.”

“Oh, what is that?”

There was shrot pause before Stan’s reply. “I own you know, you and your hot wife belong to me.”

That text woke me up even more. “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“The shot of course,” Stan answered, “the shot you gave your wife last night made her sober up from her other drinks. It also made her very horny. I know you took the other shot I gave you, so you are just as much mine as she is.”

I was about to end the conversation but as my thumb was about to hit the off button of the phone, it stopped.

Stan sent another text. “Aside from alcohol and a handful of aphrodisiac items, my drink also contains millions of microscopic nanites. Upon entry into a human body, they latch on to your DNA and begin to reprogram you. This is what happened to your wife when she took the shot and then to you later when you did the same.”

Again, I tried to turn off my phone but was unable to do so.

“David. I am at your door, get up and let me in.”

My once frozen thumb moved and I set the phone down. Then, as if acting on it’s own, my body rose and I walked to the door. Immediately upon entering Stan pushed by me and walked into the bedroom. “Very nice,” he said while admiring Allison’s sexy body. He then began punching buttons on his phone. Whatever he did caused me to sit down on the couch and my wife to rise from bed and join me.

“Okay you two,” Stan said, “this is how this works. Right now the nanites have taken over 50 percent of your DNA. That gives me control over you that is equal to a deep hypnotic trance. I can command you to do what I want via my phone’s control application. In another 5 hours your DNA will be 100 percent infused with my nanites. At that point I will be able to do anything I wish to you including change your body features, appearance, and personality. In 5 hours, David and Allison will no longer exist if that is what I want.”

Stan then left us still frozen on the couch while he rummaged through our home. A short while later, he emerged from our bedroom holding a French maid costume Allison had from Halloween. Stan typed some more on his phone and soon after he finished, Allison rose and took the costume from him. “Yes master, she said, “I will wear this and fuck David until the nainite fusion is 100 percent.”

As my captor began typing what I can only assume were my orders, the door burst open and a man in a lab coat appeared. he was accompanied by two men in body armor holding guns that looked like they had been torn right out of a sci fi film. One of them fires a electric looking laser at my captor but he dodged it. Stan retreated to the bedroom with Allison and locked the door. The man in the lab coat pulled out a syringe filled with a green liquid and stuck my arm. Almost instantly, I felt free and of my own mind again.

“The nanites are quelled for now,” the lab coat guy said. “Is there any other way out of that bedroom?”

“Yeah,” I answered, “the window in there goes to the fire escape.”

“Robert, Jack,” The lab coat man said. “Go down and cover that fire escape.”

“Yes Professor,” one of them replied. After Jack and Robert left, The Professor and I broke down the bedroom door. As we feared, Stan and Allison were gone. I looked down the escape but did not see anyone. Just then the building’s fire alarm went off and chaos ensued. It then hit me, with knowledge from Alison, Stan must have taken the escape to the 3rd floor and went back inside to the recently vacated apartment. Walked out of there, pulled the alarm, and got away in the ensuing chaos.

“We have to go, “ The Professor told me.

“What about my wife?”

“I am sorry,” he replied, “with police on their way from the fire alarm we can not risk being caught. We may be the good guys but they won’t see it that way. The only chance to save her is to come with us so we can cure you first.”

I hesitantly agreed and left with the trio. During the ride in their black cargo van, The Professor gave me 3 more shots. “These shots will loosen the bind the nanites have on your DNA. So far we have only managed to get it to work with 60 or less percent infusion. Jake and Robert are actually former victims. Their girlfriends did not fare so well.”

“Don’t let that get to you though,” Jake said from the front of the van. Professor Hall has come a long way since then in his research. I am sure we can save your lady.”

I smiled some and replied, “I hope you’re right.”

Just then we approached a large abandoned factory on the far east edge of the city. As the van drove through the front gates Professor Hall looked over to me and said, “Welcome to our base, our fight is now your fight.”