The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shining Shards: An MC Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story

Frustrated

Chapter 2: Katie the Cum-slut

“Uh, what company are you from?”

“Controller Tows, just like it says on the truck.”

“I don’t know,” I said, “I’ve never heard of Controller. I’m not sure my insurance would cover a service from your company.”

“How about you?” he asked Jordan.

“I don’t know either,” he said. He threw a worried glance at his car, and then a longing glance at me. “I’ll do whatever you do, Katie.”

It was so hard to think, my head was still fuzzy...

“Um, then, I guess we’ll be staying here. Thanks anyway.”

The man cursed, spat, and drove off. We both sighed as soon as he was out of earshot.

“Now, where were we?” Jordan said, stepping back into my personal space. He shook his bangs out of his face, reached out, and kissed me again. The heat coursed through me and I dropped my jacket again. It was sopping anyway.

“Sorry” I said, and blushed when a surprised Jordan broke off our kiss as my jacket made a squelching landing on his sneaker.

“Oh well,” he said, and used his other toe to shove it off onto the street.

His third kiss took me out of this world. Flames climbed up my body and twined around me from my toes to my ears, twisting like snakes dancing salsas.

“Oh...my...”

“Shush, Katie. Remember the shard of glass?”

I nodded. His voice was back to that slow, measured waltz.

“Look at the glass,” he said, turning my body towards it. “Look deeply into it.” My mind was like cotton candy from the kiss, and now the glass again. “Let it swim towards you. Let it and my voice be the center of your attention.” I put my dripping pussy and blood-filled nipples out of my mind and zoomed in on the glass, let his voice guide me wherever it wanted me to go.

“That’s it, good girl.” I beamed; I was a good girl. Good with lot’s of O’s.

“Ok, Katie, look at it. Memorize its edges. See how sharp it is, yet how beautiful it is. Embrace it with your eyes. Do you know it now, Katie?”

“Yes...” I said. The world was dreamy, Jordan was dreamy; he had all the answers. His mellow, sonorous voice would tell me all the answers.

“Well, look again. See how much you’ve looked at it, see how well you know it? Now take a step to the right. Look at it again.”

I gasped; all the colors were different now, the entire shape looked different. How could I not have seen?

“Yes, Katie. You thought you knew it, its sparkle and its shape, you thought you knew it, but now you know how little you know. You don’t know. But I know. And if you could be so wrong about just one little thing, just one piece of glass, how wrong could you be about this situation? About your whole life?”

Tears welled up in my eyes. I had been so wrong! How could I not have known? But Jordan; Jordan knew!

“I know. I know everything. Don’t worry; listen to my voice and do what I tell you and it will be allright.”

Was there something wrong in the way I was standing so still? Was there something wrong in the way that he knew everything? I would listen, I would hear what he had to say. The tension gripped my body.

“Katie, there will be no need to press charges or even tell the insurance company about this accident. It was an accident. It was no one’s fault.”

“No one’s fault...” I calmed. Jordan was right. It was an accident; I had said so myself.

“You were wrong. But don’t worry. No no, don’t cry, Katie. It’s fine; I’ve saved you from the wrong action!” He took me in his arms and let me cry onto his shoulder. I wept and wept, but he kept holding me.

After a few minutes, he pushed me gently back and wiped my tears away with his sleeve.

“Now, listen Katie. You were going to be very mean to me. You were a mean person. But I’m going to change that. You’re going to be a very giving person...” He smiled a smile I would have said was cruel if I hadn’t known better.

“Katie, I’ll take care of getting the cars fixed, and I’ll send you the bill. You’re going to go home tonight and go to sleep. When you wake up, you’ll remember the accident and kissing me but nothing else after that.” He stopped, and I would have said it was to think if I hadn’t known better; why would he need to think? He already knew everything.

“Katie, you will discover something when I finish talking; you will realize that you are a cum slut. You love the taste of cum, anyone’s cum. Cum is caviar and ice cream to you. You like girl cum, but mostly guy cum. You have just been hiding this, your true nature, from yourself. Monday in school and every day from now until we graduate, you will go to the boy’s bathroom in the basement every free period you have and every lunch and you will beg every guy there to stick their cocks in any hole you have but especially your mouth, because you crave jism day and night.”

“I...crave...cum?” Just saying it felt so good, so freeing.

“Yes, Katie. You love the taste, the texture, the way it feels sliding down your throat, and you would and will do almost anything to get it. You will suck off or go down on anyone that asks and beg for more. You have an oral fixation, you are completely addicted; it’s like a high for you. You will be so caught up with cum you might not get to all your classes or to your homework, so you will suck off your teachers for good grades.”

“T-teachers?” The thought sent a thrill through me; I could be one of those lucky girls that crouched under a teacher’s desk at the front of the room, sucking and slurping while he tried to maintain the facade that he was teaching...

“Yes, Katie. You think you’re so smart, so it’s going to puzzle you how you could have fooled yourself into thinking you were a normal girl for so long. As dedicated as you used to be to dance, you are now four times more dedicated and addicted to cum, to cocks and pussies, to sex in any form. With all the short skirts and sexy clothes you wear, everyone will see your bruised knees and they will know what that means and what you are. You are a horny little bitch, a cock-hungry cum-slut. You need it. You want it. You crave it. What do you love?”

“Cum....mmm...yummy cum...”

“When I snap my fingers, everything that I have said in the last ten minutes will become true for you. You will not question it, nor will you have the ability to.”

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and I came out of my reverie.

“Huh? What just happened? What are you doing? Jordan?”

He was unzipping his jeans, he was pulling down his boxers, he was pulling out his-Oh. Oh my. My nipples were rock solid again. His cock looked so tasty. I looked at him questioningly, and saw his prick solidify as he grinned at me. My mouth watered, my pussy felt cavernously empty.

“I would love,” he said, “to be the first to see the new you in action.”

I fell to my knees so fast that a shockwave of pain went through me when they knocked on the ground and I knew they would bruise.

His cock became the center of my world. I crawled to it, I reached out for it.

“For me?” I asked, hoping.

“Of course, Katie the Cum slut,” he said and patted my head. “Do your stuff.”

I smiled; this was the best present I ever got! I dove for his throbbing dick and stuffed as much of it in my mouth as I could. His hands knotted in my hair as I started bobbing, and tightened when I ran my tongue all around the head and the little hole. I pulled off and gave it two long licks from the base and up to the head, collecting the precum beading out. The taste sent shimmering waves of pleasure through my body and I impaled my mouth on it, deepthroating my first in a very long line of cocks. It felt so warm in my throat, I felt so full and content and right. I massaged his long shaft with my tongue and then deepthroated him again.

“Urrrg,” he said, and came.

I pulled off in time to catch his second load, letting it fill up my slutty mouth before swallowing, savoring the taste and the feel of the globs sliding down my throat. The taste gave me such pleasure, bringing me to heights I had never felt before. He shot twice more and I finished swallowing and then cleaned his cock, milking it for any more of that delicious cum, I was sure it had to be the most tasty cum ever!

He patted my head. “Very good, slut.”

I sat back on my heels and beamed.

Thursday morning. My fame had spread; I had a line out the door. Happiness was mine! Who knew a slut could get this much cum?

“Oh, oh yeah!” went the guy pounding me from behind.

“Yeah, slut, take it all the way down!” said the guy I was sucking, and came. I came too, sparkles shooting inside me from cock to cock. The bathroom ricocheted with cries from the guys doing me, my grunts, and the excited chatter and catcalls of the guys in line. The guy, a sophomore I think, wiped his limp dick on my face and then zipped up and walked away.

“Next!” I cried, already craving more.

The guy who was first in line already had his pants down. He hobbled forward, only to be pushed aside by someone whose knees looked very familiar. I forced myself to look up through my horny haze.

“Jordan!”

“What’s up, Katie? I see you’re doing pretty well for yourself.”

“Oh, yes. I’m so happy! The guys are just lining up to give me their cum.” The desire overwhelmed me again. “Now give me yours!” I whined.

“Don’t mind if I do,” he said, forcing his cock past my teeth. The world went shiny and bubbly just about then...

Sometime during my ravishing of Jordan’s lovely cock the bell rang, and most of my suitors rushed off to class. Happily, one stayed; Stan, a frosh who frequented my bathroom almost as much as I did.

“Oh, yeah,” he said as he was zipping up and Stan was zipping down, “the Calculus test is this period. Are you going take it or should I make an excuse to Mr. Seed?”

“Um...” What was I to do?

Should Katie take her Calculus test, or should she stay and go down on Stan? If you think she should go...wait a second. You don’t actually think that she could get off her knees if even one guy in the room can still get hard, do you? Sorry, this is where the story ends. Unless, of course, you want to go back to Chapter 1 and choose again.