The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first ever story, go easy on me!

This story was inspired by a couple of scenes in the book “Anansi Boys” by Neil Gaiman, you should read it if you haven’t.

* * *

“Well, it’s sorted”, said Mark as he placed the phone back in the receiver. “Steve will be over on Saturday for dinner”. Mark turned to face his fiancée Victoria, who had been standing at the doorway while he had talked to his half-brother on the phone. Steve and Mark had not seen each other in years until the recent death of their father reunited them. As they had so much to catch up on, Mark had suggested Steve come over for dinner. Steve had readily accepted, claiming he would love to get to know Mark’s wife-to-be better and they finalised the details of the affair on the phone a few days later. Mark’s stomach had been vaguely uneasy all week since he made the original offer. His older half-brother had always had a strange effect on him. Even as a kid, while Mark excelled at school and in sports, and was an all round popular guy, his half-brother always managed to gain the upper hand on him and left him feeling inferior. He wasn’t even sure why he had suggested dinner in the first place, but Steve had seemed very keen to accept.

Victoria walked over to her fiancé and kissed him on the cheek. She had sensed his unease around Steve at the funeral. The usual confident Mark had been transformed into a timid puppy around his brash half-brother who commanded everyone’s attention without appearing to try. Victoria was shocked when the idea of dinner was proposed by Mark, but was hoping that it would prove to be an opportunity for the brothers to sort out whatever conflict was obviously simmering underneath. Victoria obviously wanted all of Mark’s family to be present at their wedding next year, including this prodigal son if Mark approved.

Mark pulled his wife close to him and kissed the top of her head. He knew he was a lucky man to be engaged to a woman like Victoria. At 5′3″, she was nearly a foot shorter than him. Her body was toned and petite, with a round ass that looked incredible when she wore her yoga pants. Her skin was naturally tanned, with dirty blonde hair that came down to her shoulders. What caught people’s attention though, were her breasts. While her 32C chest wasn’t the biggest, it stood out impressively on her small frame. With pink nipples that were easily excited, Victoria’s ample tits never failed to make his cock hard. Mark grinned and Victoria kissed him again, everything would be ok he was sure.

* * *

It was the day of the dinner and Mark was a ball of nerves. The house was spotless, a delicious smelling roast was cooking in the oven and Victoria was breathtaking in a sleek dark green dress with a plunging neckline that showcased her impressive bosom. Victoria assured him everything was perfect but he refused to relax, pacing back and forth in the living room as Steve’s agreed time of arrival came and went. Finally, 30 minutes late, the doorbell rang and Mark had to restrain himself from running to the door.

Victoria laughed to herself in the kitchen as Mark let his half-brother in and heard them greet each other. Her poor man was worrying over nothing. She was confident this time together would help repair whatever rift had occurred between the two of them so many years ago. She put the vegetables back on the hob and walked out to the hallway to greet their guest. Steve grinned broadly at the slight of her and kissed her on the cheek as they hugged. She saw his eyes linger on her cleavage as they pulled apart, but most men were guilty of that.

Victoria led Steve into their living room where Mark was already seated. Steve made himself comfortable on their two seater couch while Mark sat stiffly in the armchair across from him. Victoria thought this was odd as she fetched beers for the guys and poured herself a glass of wine. Normally Mark and she would sit beside each other on their small couch, while visitors took one of the armchairs. She served the drinks and sat beside Steve as the men talked about what had been going on in their lives the last few years. As the conversation droned on Victoria felt her attention wavering. Steve was dominating the discussion and his voice seemed so… boring. Suddenly she snapped back to reality, something had changed. Of course, Mark, her fiancé, was sitting by her side all along. How had she thought Steve was there? She rested her head on Mark’s shoulder as he continued to talk.

Mark had the feeling that something wasn’t right. As usual, Steve was dominating proceedings. Taking the best seat in the house and forcing Victoria to sit uncomfortably beside him. He didn’t seem to let anyone else get a word in and Mark just looked on dispassionately. Then a change seemed to come over Victoria. She jerked out of the stupor she had slowly been sinking into and seemed to become more relaxed. Then she laid her head on Steve’s shoulder and closed her eyes contentedly. Steve responded by putting his arm around her, his hand resting just under her left breast. Something is definitely amiss, though Mark.

Victoria snuggled into her man’s shoulder as he put his arm around her. She had never noticed before, but he smelled so good. It wasn’t cologne or deodorant, it was just the smell of a man and it was amazing. Victoria felt herself start to moisten; she hoped Mark was ready for some action once his stupid half-brother cleared off. After he had finished up his beer, Mark announced it was time for dinner and Victoria leapt up, eager to serve.

Victoria bustled round the kitchen and fixed up a generous portion of roast, veg and potatoes for her fiancée. She then fetched him a fresh beer and moved her chair closer to him. He was cracking jokes and making her laugh uncontrollably. With a sense of pride she thought how lucky she was to be able to marry this man, and reminded herself to take good care of him. Discreetly she slipped her hand down to his crotch and felt the hardness she expected. God she was horny.

Mark watched on as Victoria fawned over Steve like some sort of smitten school girl. He mechanically ate his meagre dinner as she laughed at every little thing he said, finding any excuse to rest her hand on his arm. She had moved her seat so close to Steve she was practically on top of him. Mark knew he should be doing something, but his head felt fuzzy. He didn’t seem to be able to focus his thoughts. Something was wrong about this whole situation but he couldn’t quite figure out what it was. Maybe it’s not that important, he mused, as Steve wrapped his arm around Victoria and gave her tit a healthy squeeze.

Following the dinner, the threesome moved back into the living room for after-dinner drinks, resuming their previous seating arrangements. Victoria was so horny she could barely restrain herself. She stroked her hand up and down Mark’s trousers, making it very obvious what she was after. She had always been attracted to Mark, obviously, but tonight everything seemed amplified. His smell, his touch, his voice: everything about him was making her wetter and wetter tonight. Once Steve was gone, she was going to jump his bones, she decided firmly.

Mark observed the love of his life act like a wanton slut in silence. Memories were starting to come back to him. Steve kissing Beky, the girl he had been crushing on for years, behind the bike shed in school. When Mark brought his girlfriend Rachel home for the first time, she ended up blowing Steve while Mark watched from the hallway. Pamela had casually stroked his half-brothers cock to orgasm on the couch, while the three of them watched a movie together. Any girl Mark had wanted, Steve took. Mark would always end up hearing them moan from Steve’s bedroom as they came all over his cock. It was inevitable.

Emerging from his daydream, Mark was unsurprised to see his fiancée passionately kissing his half-brother, grinding her crotch against his leg. Steve’s hand had slipped inside the front of her dress and was lazily exploring her curves. Nobody had spoken in a while. Mark was vaguely aware of his erection in his pants. Victoria looked so hot, with one breast hanging out of her dress, while her amazing ass was exposed by the hem riding up as she grinded against Steve. He really was a lucky man to have such a gorgeous fiancée he thought. Mark stood up and stretched, he suddenly felt like going on a nice long walk.

Victoria looked up when she heard the front door close. They were alone! She grinned up at Mark and slid down to her knees. She had been waiting all night for this moment, to get rid of their silly guest and to service her man. She undid his fly and released his cock, which had been straining to get out all night. It was a magnificent sight, Victoria thought as she stroked its length. Was it always this big? Was it always this beautiful? She slowly took the head in her mouth, reflecting on the rich taste, before sinking down the shaft. As she slowly increased her pace, she heard Mark moan and take hold of her hair. Victoria bobbed up and down on his cock, savouring every drop of pre-cum as it leaked from the engorged head. Before long, she felt it twitching in her mouth and it shot load after load of hot cum down her throat. Victoria swallowed every last drop, it was the best thing she had ever tasted.

Victoria stood up and observed a job well done. Her man had his arms spread across the back of the couch with a very contented grin on his face. His cock was starting to deflate after his thunderous release, but that wouldn’t do at all, thought Victoria. She need that cock inside her, she felt empty without it. Unzipping the back of her dress, she stripped off her clothing. She discarded her sopping wet panties and her stockings, and stood before the couch gloriously naked. She knew she looked good and was ready to give every inch of her body to her fiancée.

She sat across his lap and began kissing him; softly at first, then with more vigour. His hand found her breast and caressed it, sending a shiver down her spine. She broke the kiss and thrust out her chest, offering it to him. He accepted gratefully, pulling her up to him and taking a nipple in his mouth. She moaned lustfully as he bit down on her engorged nipple. Her hand snaked down and found his hardening cock. She began to stroke it and as he switched his attention to her other breast, licking and sucking at her nipple. Before long he was rock hard and ready for round two. With his face still buried in her chest, Victoria shifted her position and felt his hard shaft enter her ready pussy.

It was a feeling she had never experienced before. Mark’s cock had never felt this good before. It filled her up in a way that didn’t seem conceivable. The feeling spread from her cunt to the rest of her body, filling her with electricity as she ground his cock, every inch of his shaft sending explosions through her. Before she was aware quite what was happening, her moans turned to screams and her pussy began to convulse. She was cumming harder that she had ever thought possible. She rode Mark’s cock like a mad-woman, getting every last second of pleasure out of it as possible.

Coming down from her incredible high, Victoria was vaguely aware of being picked up and bent over the arm of the couch. Feeling the hard cock ready to enter her again, she instinctively pushed back against it, spearing herself on its wonderful thickness. She felt him grip her hips and thrust into her forcefully. He increased his pace steadily and before long Victoria was on the verge of her second release. She could feel his cock pulsing and knew he wouldn’t last long.

“Cum inside me” she moaned, “Fill my pussy with your seed”. It was all the encouragement he needed, as he thrust deep inside her, releasing his load. He then pulled out, sending hot cum all over her ass, decorating it. Victoria collapsed over the arm of the arm of the chair with a stupid grin on her face. She had never been more satisfied in her life.

* * *

Mark arrived home a while later and popped his head into the living room. Steve was gone and Victoria was asleep on couch, covered in semen, with more dripping out her pussy. She slept with a satisfied smile on her face. Mark went up to bed. “It was a good night” he said to himself as he got underneath the covers. At least he thought it was. He was sure he would have remembered if something bad had happened.