The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelley finally gets it!

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue.

Copyright © 2017 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact the author with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

Chapter 4

“Great!” Steve let out, “I knew you’d be able to wrap your mind around it and give it a try”.

“How do we get the ball rolling then?” I asked.

“Well, the machine is portable so we can move it close to you to make things a lot simpler. But before we do that I’d like to schedule with you a couple of days at my place. Not only teach you how to use it but we can use Lisa here as our sample subject.” Replied Steve

“I don’t want to mess up Lisa on you”

“Not a problem, I have her current profile saved so I can put her right back again. When would you be able to come over for a couple of days?”

I smiled at him “Hell I can make it work whenever you want to”

“Well, this conference is done Friday, how about we do it over the weekend?”

“Sure, that works for me; I’ve got no place I have to be”

“Great, if you want we can leave Friday after lunch. We’ll take my helicopter back to my place and get started”

“Sounds good to me! Let’s do it!”

We said our goodbyes and I headed back to my room with a lot to think about!

Friday I met Steve and Lisa in the lobby. Lisa was standing next to and behind Steve. She was dressed in a skin tight dark gray stretch shirt that conformed to every curve and muscle of her upper body including her erect nipples. She also had on a pair of black short shorts the type like you see volley ball players wear. They were so tight and conforming that you could see ever part of her camel toe. Her legs were bare but had a nice shine to them. For her feet she had on a pair of ankle socks and a pair of white sport shoes. Her hair was done in a French braid. If I hadn’t known better I would have thought she was in high school. And just to enforce the look she was sucking on a sucker too!

We loaded up in the elevator and headed to the helipad at the top of the hotel. Soon I found myself flying with Steve and watching Lisa giving him one hell of a blow job. When she finished up without dropping a single drop of his cum she sat back down with the happiest look on her face. “Buddy, soon, you’ll have Shelley doing that to you whenever you want it!”

“I can’t wait!”

When we got to his estate overlooking the ocean we went into his study and sat down at his workstation. “I’ll tell you what, why don’t I just let you set down and look things over. It’s not all that hard you know.” He slid the keyboard and mouse to me and continued “As you can see there is a generic 3D subject in the display. This is just for practice. Once you place someone in the chamber it will scan them and then display them instead.” I just nodded and he continued “As you make changes to the options like height, weight, skin tone and the like the display will adapt and show you how the changes will then look after implementation.”

As he was telling me this I started to make some adjustments just to get a feel for the program. I changed the woman on display who looked to be just a generic female about 5′8″, 135 pounds with shoulder length strait hair. Her figure was normal, nothing special about it at all. Soon I had her 6′6″, blond hair to her ass and her breasts an amazing 48DD. We looked at each other and both started laughing.

“Yea, I did some weird shit to Lisa as I was getting used to things too. It’s like your designing your own toys you know?” I smiled back and nodded my head. To myself I kept telling myself that this is just way too good to be true. But to prove it, standing like statue in the corner was Lisa.

I was so wrapped up in my own world that I didn’t even notice what she had done. Sometime since we arrived she had changed, she was now only wearing a black garter belt, black stockings and black 5 inch spike heels. She was standing with one leg bent and her hands on her hips. She kept looking at Steve with a slight smile and her mouth partly open. She looked like a mannequin standing there. “I see you noticed Lisa. I have her trained with her on display while I’m in my office. Best kinds of art to look at if you ask me” I nodded and said that I thought that was great way to put her to work. Just as I was about to look back at the screen I happened to see a little shiver run through her body.

“You like that?”

“What was that” I asked

“Well, when she is in that state her original mind is front and center but her body is completely working on its own as I programmed her. Right now she is trapped in her body and I’m sure she is cursing me up and down, especially since every 5 min she has a micro orgasm and there is nothing she can do about it.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me?”

“Yea, In fact, I often let her even talk to me as herself like we did the other day so I can enjoy her torment even more. I know it’s cruel but I have to warn you that it’s true, absolute power does corrupt.” Even as he was explaining himself to me I had decided that in the end I would most defiantly do the same to Shelley.

As he was talking she changed her position. Now she was facing way from us, legs 2 feet apart, bent at the waist and looking back at us with a finger to the corner of her mouth with a look on her face like “Oh, I just got caught” and her other hand playing with her clit.

“Oh yea, she changes to a different position every few minutes. Don’t want her to cramp up do we?” he laughed. “I leave it up to her to come up with new stances. She can get quite creative at times too.”

Moving on Steve continued about the program…

He explained that the program was very intuitive also. It had a free text field that would allow the user to type in any changes either to the subject’s body or to their mind and would also make the desired changes. Having heard this, I reset the display back to the way it was when we started then tabbed to the free form box. I typed in the following; 5′0″, jet black strait hair to the middle of the back, bubble butt, breasts 38, waist 25, hips 38 and then hit enter.

The displayed woman morphed with the changes I typed. She shank down and at the same time her breasts and hips grew, and her waist shank in.

“I’ll tell you this; the process when done for real is quite painful. You can preprogram the subject to ignore the pain or not. At first I didn’t realize that it was painful, but when the first changes were made to Lisa, she screamed like someone was pulling her apart. Then I tried to program out the pain and it worked. Sometimes I put herself aware and then make the changes and sometimes not. Like I said absolute power…”

“Yea, I can see how that can happen.” I nodded.

Steve turned to me and continued “I added a time delay also after I was playing around with it. When I changed Lisa to my own little kitten, I did it on a time delay of 3 days…”

I thought to myself that that could be fun.

“…I first made her fully aware again and had her doing a full week of spring cleaning around the house. On day one she woke up and found that she would start to purr when she wasn’t talking. You should have seen the look on her face the first time it happened. She had no idea what it was! She started to get scarred as hell every time it happened too. She’d ask me about it and I’d just ignore her which just pissed her off even more. As the day went on she started to get a more feline movement to her actions that I didn’t let her notice. The next day she woke up and stared screaming her head off! She found that she was covered in that fine blond fur I told you about!” I must have been funny to look at as he was telling me about all this because I was just staring at him “As the day went on she would lick herself clean without realizing it too. I’d see her walking around the house and she would look in a mirror and start crying! It was funny as hell! The best was on the third day! I had the third day programmed to not let her notice the final changes until I had her look in that full mirror over in the corner” he said as he pointed to a large dressing mirror. “She had the nose, ears, tail, and a set of 6 breasts running down her chest with large nipples! Her walk and movement were extremely exaggerated with a big hip roll and one foot in front of the other. It was great! I had her work in the study and as she walked up to the mirror…she just stood there, her tail flicking. She started to shake then started to just repeat over and over—what have you done to me”

Then her conscious self-retreated to its observant state and her new cat persona took over. I’ll tell you this, my little pussy is in real heat!” she couldn’t get enough. Her tail, her tail, she’d rub her pussy with it to masturbate! It was amazing! She’d curl up like a cat and just go at it all day purring with each orgasm.”

I almost came in my pants as he told me about it.

“I liked it so much that I kept the program and have had her be my own little pussy a few times now and programed her to reluctantly like it.”

“My god” was all I could say

“That got you worked up I bet. Slut, come on over and take the tension out of Mark. I think he could use it”

“Of course Sir, Slut would love to” Lisa responded as she slowly and seductively walked over to me. “Mr. Martin, please let Slut help you release all that baaaddd tension.” She came up to me and turned my swivel chair to face her and then opened my pants. “How’s the best way to get all that tension out of you? Hmm?” she reached into my pants and started to work my cock up and down with hands that felt like silk. “You’ve already had a chance to see what Slut can do with her mouth. How would you like to try Slut’s tight and wet pussy?” She pulled me to my feet as I looked at Steve.

“Its fine, go for it!” he said. It was all I needed and I let her lead me over to a big leather chair. Lisa pulled my pants and underwear off me and sat me down. Then she lowered her soft lips to my cock and started to slowly and softly lick me up and down. After every few strokes she would suck in one of my balls and suck on them. I started to moan. I still couldn’t believe how good her mouth felt. She pulled her mouth of my dick with a loud pop, giggled and then climbed on my lap. She started to kiss my neck then worked her way up to my mouth and then we really went to town. She rocked back and forth against my dick on the outside of her wet cunt. From deep in her chest she groaned a deep sound of desire. Lisa then looked me in the eyes “Please bless this humble little slut with your beautiful cock in Slut’s pussy” I grabbed her hips and guided her down on my rigid cock. She slowly lowered herself down. I almost came right then but she knew what she was doing and just sat there so I could calm down. Then she started to pump her hips up and down slowly. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. I had never felt this good having sex before. It was like her whole being was made for sex. “Fuck Slut with your cock! Oh yes, yes, yes…Slut must have your cum in her tight little cunt…fuck yes…put you load in her!” then I thought I was about to die! Her pussy started to milk me! It was like she had fingers in her pussy along with some kind of suction! I can’t even begin to describe how it felt. She was pumping me like a mad woman and it felt like her pussy was sucking my dick at the same time! I couldn’t take it anymore and let lose! “Yes, Yes, Yes!” she yelled as she orgasmed with me and bucked and shook like she was being electrocuted!

As we both came down from our orgasmic bliss Lisa slowly continued to milk me as she sat there. “Thank you soooo much for fucking Slut and blessing her with your cum!” as she slowly pulled herself off of me.

“Oh my god! What the fuck was that?” I said, not sure anyone could understand a word I just said since I was totally spent.

“You like that?” Steve asked as she laughed a little. “Lisa has a custom pussy that I designed. Her muscles in her pussy are extremely efficient for milking a cock! She can set as still as a statue on your cock and fuck you dry!”

“No shit! I thought I was going to have a stroke for god’s sake!”

“Like I said, with this system we can do almost anything to them!”

As I watched Lisa walk back to per place and assume her stance, I turned to Steve, “I can’t wait to put Shelley in that thing!