The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sharp Practice

Gerald Harper ran his fingers down the regular list of clients. Damn his secretary for taking the day off. Gerald’s organisational ability was poor at the best of times and without her he hardly knew what time it was. Three clients gone, one more and it would be lunchtime. Who was booked in for this afternoon? Mrs Chapel and her funny knees and then Miss Dobson with her irritating voice and swollen joints. Finally it was? Gerald didn’t recognise the name, must be a new one that she had booked in for him. Damn it he would have to go through the bloody questionnaire with her and fill out her registration forms himself. Gerald cursed his secretary again and walked into the waiting room and pleasantly ushered his next patient into his surgery, leaving the appointment book open.

Gerald partook of his usual lunch, enjoying it as he always did in the park next to the river. It was quiet there and he always felt relaxed staring at the water and the occasional boat that slipped serenely by. Refreshed he returned to his office and dealt with Mrs Chapel with the funny knees, she was rich and pleasant and constantly laughed about the obvious pain she was in. Then it was time for Miss Dobson who was still rich but altogether as unpleasant as Mrs Chapel was pleasant. He honestly didn’t know why she kept coming back; she was obviously dissatisfied with the service he gave. Her swollen joints could have been helped simply by a little more exercise and a lot better diet. Gerald sighed as she limped from his office; at least she helped pay the bills. One more appointment and he could call it a day. He tidied the needles that were the tools of an acupuncturist’s trade took a last look around to make sure that everything was ready and then walked into the waiting room to await his new and final client.

Gerald didn’t have to wait long. The door opened and the woman that walked in took his breath away. She was at least five ten, long blonde hair and the most beautifully curved body he had ever seen. She was quite simply from top to bottom the most attractive woman he had ever seen. Gerald closed his mouth and turned away aware of a half smile on her full and lightly painted lips. She was used to the attention she got and obviously liked it. Gerald pressed his crotch against the edge of his secretary’s desk, trying in vain to reduce his considerable erection. He failed dismally. Gerald picked up the registration forms buttoned his white coat and turned to face her. He was wearing his best attempt at a noncommittal sort of hello smile. Another failure.

“Good afternoon Miss?”

“Stephens, Stella Stephens.”

Stella smiled and held out her hand. Gerald took it and shook it vigorously Stella actually laughed. She had to pull her hand away to break the handshake. Gerald closed his eyes, trying to get a grip on the situation. He was a professional dammit. He’d seen a beautiful woman before. Gerald sighed he had never been very good with women and this one was making him so goddam horny he could barley think.

“The form.... You have to register... formality really...”

“OK shall we start Mr Harper”

Gerald resisted the temptation to ask her to call him Gerald and started to ask her if she could fill in a simple form.

“Miss Stephens could you please...”

“Please call me Stella.”

Gerald Grimaced, that would not be a good idea.

“The form if you please Miss Stephens.”

Stella took the form and started to fill it out. She was still carrying that same half smile, not a mocking smile but sort of playful. Gerald read the form upside down as she filled it in.

Stella Stephens. Local Address. Unmarried. 27 years old. Clean Medical History. Doctor not local. Must have moved here recently. All these thoughts and more went through Gerald’s mind until he realised with a start that she was looking at him again, smiling.

“Mr Harper, Hello in there, I’ve finished.”

Gerald took the form smiling sheepishly.

“Come through and we can discuss your treatment.”

Stella followed him into his office and sat down in the offered seat. Gerald was feeling a little better now; behind his own desk and in his own little kingdom. Some of his professional detachment came back.

“So Miss Stephens how can I help you.”

“Well Mr Harper I’ve been suffering from headaches for sometime now, I’ve done all the usual stuff, tablets, diet and stuff but I still have the headaches. Well the upshot is that I’ve just moved here and I thought rather than try another Doctor I’d give acupuncture a try. I saw a documentary about it last week. Anyway I was walking around the other day saw your office, wrote down the number and arranged an appointment with your secretary. Voila here I am.”

“I can certainly help with headaches Miss Stephens”

“The only thing is. Well you don’t have to stick needles in my head...... do you?”

It was Gerald’s turn to laugh.

“No. I will be using other areas of the body to combat the headaches. Your head will not become a pin cushion.”

This time they both laughed. Gerald was absolutely smitten with the vision before him. He looked away and stood up.”

“If you could go behind the screen and remove your outer clothing. I will require access to your lower back, shoulders and also to your legs and feet”

“How many needles will you be using?”

“That depends on how easily I can locate the problem. But around thirty would be the norm.”

“That many”

Stella stepped out from behind the screen. Gerald looked away.

“If you could lie face down on the couch I’ll make a start”

Stella lay down. Gerald walked over to her, his eyes fixated on her buttocks. They were so firm, so.... so..... Gerald clenched his fists again and again trying to regain his composure. With shaking hands he picked up the first needle.

“This may sting slightly, but please do try to relax.”

“I’m ready.”

Stella tensed slightly as she felt the touch of the first needle. She felt a tingling sensation in her shoulder.

“How was that.”

“Oh fine, hardly felt a thing.”

“Good, goood. I’ll crack on then.”

Stella closed her eyes and felt noting save a series of slight pressures as each needle was gently eased into various parts of her anatomy.”

“How do you fee Miss Stephens?”

“What... Oh relaxed, very relaxed. I had no idea it would be like this. It’s better than a full body massage.”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I think we...”

“Gerald was interrupted by the phone ringing.”

“Sorry, mind if I get that.”

“No, fine by me I’m enjoying myself.”

“I’ll be right back.”

Gerald picked up the phone and as he did so his eyes looked towards his bookshelf. He saw the title of a single book and his whole body turned to Jelly. He finished dealing with the call.”

“Would you believe it. Wrong number.”

“It happens”

Gerald looked at the book again. ACCUPUNCTURE AS AN AID TO CLINICAL HYPNOSIS. He took the book from the shelf his hands trembling. He looked over to the table where Stella’s buttocks were rising and falling rhythmically with each breath. The decision was made. Gerald felt suddenly better. More confident. Stronger. He put the book on the desk and went back to his patient.

“Just a couple more needles and I think we’ll have you sorted out.”

“Fine, I’m all yours.”

Gerald smiled and thought to himself. I certainly hope so. Gerald place the next needle against the sole of Stella’s foot and tapped it into place.

“When the next one goes in you’ll go a little numb, don’t worry though, it’ll pass.”

“OK you’re the boss”

Gerald stuck the next needle in and before Stella cold react her whole body went numb.

“Hey, I can’t move. I feel weird.”

“That’s right you can’t. I’m going to remove some needles now and turn you over.”

“Look. I don’t like this. I’m completely helpless. you could..... Oh god no... you...”

“Calm down Stella, this won’t take long.”

“Please, don’t hurt me.................HELLLLP!”

“That’s a shame Stella, You should be quiet.”

Stella felt another needle entry. She tried to cry out but nothing happened.

“That’s better. You know it’s surprising how easy it is to immobilise the human body using acupuncture. Four needles in the right spots and you can’t move or speak.”

Stella stared at her captor.

“I guess if looks could kill, right now I’d be dead. It’s your fault you know, for being so desirable. So beautiful. I had to have you. Something snapped you see. Inside and you’re to blame.”

Stella was crying.

“No need to cry. Now let’s get the other needles out and flip you over.”

Ten minutes later Stella was on her back staring up at Gerald angry and very afraid.

“Right I’m breaking new ground now. If the author of this book is right with five, sorry six more needles I can take away all of your will power.”

Stella read the title of the book Gerald was holding up. But she could do or say nothing. Gerald felt carefully for the spot to position the first of his new needles.

“Just about there I think”

Stella felt the needle enter her. She didn’t feel any different. The second and then the third needle found their targets and Stella began to think that Gerald was insane. You couldn’t remove something intangible like willpower with a few needles.

“There that should do it.”

Gerald stood up smiling.

“Time to test out this chaps theory.”

Gerald walked over to his desk and opened the drawer.

“This old pocket watch should do the trick, bit of a cliché. But never mind eh.”

Gerald stood by the side of the couch and began to swing the watch from side to side. Stella lay there thinking how much she was going to enjoy reporting this to the police when she got away. The watch continued to swing from side to side and Gerald started to speak.

“Sorry if this all sounds a little film noire but it’s my first time.”

Stella just glared at him.

“Watch the Watch Stella, follow its it swings from side to side. Follow each swing as it crosses from side to side. Watch it closely Stella, see how fascinating it is.”

Stella unable to do anything else watched.

“That’s right Stella, even if you wanted to you couldn’t look away. And you don’t want to look away do you Stella”

Stella suddenly realised that he was right. She didn’t want to look away; she really did want to watch the watch.

“Listen as you watch Stella, listen to my voice. You will obey the sound of my voice otherwise I will take the watch away. You don’t want me to do that do you.”

Stella screamed at him silently, begging him not to take the watch away, she had to watch it, had to obey. So Stella watched and Stella listened and Stella Obeyed. Gerald took the final needle away but Stella lay still, her eyes closed her breathing slow and even.

“Stella open your eyes”

Stella opened her eyes.

“Remove your Bra and Panties”

Stella did as she was told. Gerald was already naked. His erection from earlier released from its prison was way out in front. Gerald climbed onto the couch and lowered himself towards the hypnotised Stella.

“Stella, I want you to make love to me with all of the passion you can muster and I want you to do it now.”

Stella smiled up at him lasciviously; reaching up she pulled his mouth to hers, her tongue exploring his mouth. Gerald tense as hell already felt himself explode over her stomach. He felt himself subsiding.

“Shit!”

But he need not have worried. Stella with unexpected ease rolled him over and sat astride him. Gerald stared at her wide eyed as she licked her lips and headed for his limp organ. Gerald screwed his eyes in exstacy as her felt her lips around it. In no time at all he was standing to attention once again. Stella simply leapt up and impaled herself on his now erect member. Gerald did nothing as Stella moved herself up and down in an ever-quickening rhythm until Gerald who could hold back no longer shot his load into her secret grotto.

Time after time Stella brought him back from the brink making him come inside of her again and again until finally they both fell into an exhausted sleep. Gerald woke first and lay there shaking his head still not believing what he had done. He looked at Stella naked and glistening with sweat, her gorgeous body entwined with his. He ruffled her hair and slid out from beneath her. Standing beside her Gerald bent down and whispered into her ear.

“When you wake up you will remember nothing more than a relaxing acupuncture treatment, you will not question the long hours you have spent here, you will ignore the messages that your body is giving you. You will agree to more sessions because you want to spend more time with me. You find me very attractive. Other men won’t interest you any more. Slowly with each session you will find that you are falling in love with me. This will be the most natural feeling in the world to you. Do you understand Stella?”

“Yes I understand.”

Gerald smiled as he washed her naked body; he smiled as he watched her dress the same vacant expression on her hypnotised features. Gerald snapped his fingers. Stella opened her eyes and smiled.

“How many sessions do I need Mr Harper?”

“Please call me Gerald”

Stella shivered; things were going well they were on first name terms already. He was very attractive.

“Same time next week Stella?”

The same shiver ran through her body, what was it about him that fascinated her so.

“That’ll be fine Gerald.”

Stella leant over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“See you next week, bye.”

Stella left the waiting room as seductively as she could hoping that what she was doing was having the desired effect. It was. Gerald watched her walk away down the street. He rubbed his crotch remembering the last few hours. Stella Stephens would keep coming back for more of the same. He wondered absently if he could arrange some of these special sessions for any more of his clients. Not for sex of course. No Stella could take care of that department. But what about money, some of his clients had plenty to spare. Gerald walked back into his office smiling and wondering absently to himself why he hadn’t thought of this a long time ago.