The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sharing is Caring

“So good, eyes growing heavier, focusing only on my words and how easy it is to breath...”

Mica continued the induction, keeping her voice steady and soft, searching her girlfriend’s delicately freckled face for further signs of succumbing to trance. Her electric blue eyes were clearly showing the tired strain of remaining open, focusing intently on Mica’s own brown beauties. Alyssa’s arms were limp at her sides, chest slowly rising and falling.

Mica took one of her wrists and raised it slightly, shaking it and feeling how loose and limp it was. She let it softly drop into Alyssa’s lap and smiled as her girlfriend showed no signs of realizing that Mica had even touched her.

“So good, love, so good to relax for me, to feel warm and hazy and sleepy for me. You want nothing more than to continue to feel foggy and drowsy and safe for me.”

“safe...warm...drow...drow....sy” She was having trouble forming words, her mouth hanging open slack after each syllable. Mica began running her hands through her raven curls; Alyssa sighed happily, eyelids flickering as she smiled, but still never wavering from Mica’s.

“Mmmm, Mica thought to herself, I never thought she would drop so deep so fast, I’m so glad i saw that hypnotist last week or i never would have thought to take up such a cool new hobby.”

Mica thought back to the previous Saturday night at the small LA club. She remembered stopping in for a drink with some friends, the lights dimming, then the woman coming out on stage. She remembered her voice as she began her introduction to the “pleasures of hypnosis”, it was so strong, yet so smooth. When she spoke it was like she was speaking to her and no one else, imploring her to relax and follow the words, the words that made her so tired, so sleepy, soooo...

“Sleeeepy...for me...uhh.”

Mica realized she was speaking still, but she had just been repeating the same few words over and over, but judging by her girlfriends straining eyes and slack face she was still clearly being affected. Mica still felt a little sleepy, caught in the afterglow of her memories, but pressed on.

“You’re doing so good baby, following my directions and sinking deeper for me, so deep for me now; wouldn’t it be nice to just drop entirely for me? Wouldn’t it be so lovely to finally let go and drift away to a dreamy trance, with no thoughts, no concerns, just pleasure and peace?”

Her girlfriend let out a soft moan and nodded, a few beautiful curly strands fell from behind her ear in front of her eyes, obstructing her vision.

(Can’t blame her) Mica mused as she gently brushed Alyssa’s hair back back behind her ear.

“Alyssa, I want you to take another deeeep, sloooooow breath in with me, and as you do, I want you to imagine filling your lungs with feelings of heaviness, of drowsiness, of sleep. When you exhale I want you to imagine letting go of each and every ounce of stress or tensions that may be hiding in any corners of your body or your pretty little mind, do you understand?”

Alyssa sighed heavily and nodded.

“Breath in with me now, baby, deeeeeeeep inhale…” Alyssa’s chest rose as she took in the air around her, and Mica matched her, also enjoying the naturally calming effect.

“...And now exhale, letting it go, so goooooooood, baby, let everything…go…” And together they exhaled deeply and slowly. Alyssa practically deflated, muscles she didn’t know existed released, her body slouching down further in the cozy armchair, her head lolling slightly to one side, her eyes barely half open, though still trained on Mica.

Mica felt a little lightheaded as she continued guiding Alyssa deeper, enjoying the show. “Who better to lead her down than someone who’s already been there?” she though to herself. “I already know how wonderful it feels to drop, to release all that tension, to let someone else guide you, guide her deeper, and deeper...”

And just like that Mica thought of herself at the club again. She didn’t remember falling asleep, but she must have or how could she have woken up on stage? She remembered looking to her left and seeing a few people next to her totally limp and sprawled out in their seats. They looked so comfy and cozy, and despite the odd angles a few of them were in, they looked so utterly at peace. She realized she was the only one on stage still awake, but as she saw the hypnotist walk towards her she accepted that that probably wouldn’t last much longer.

The hypnotist smiled and leaned in close. She was blonde and surprisingly short for someone who exuded so much dominance and confidence. The thing that stuck out to her was her extraordinary blue eyes. Deep blue eyes, that she foggily thought reminded her of her...of her...oh, shit.

Mica shook her head and opened her eyes, (when did they close?), and stared into the glossy blue eyes of her love. She didn’t know how much time had passed, but groggily thought it best to bring the induction to an end.

“So warm, baby, so heavy and groggy and fuzzy, you’ve done so well for me it’s time for your reward.” Her girlfriend nodded again, dazed, the corners of her mouths twitched as though trying to smile, but her muscles were far too sluggish to finish forming.

“I’m going to count down from three to one, and when i reach one i will snap my fingers and you will allow your eyes to close, your body to go totally loose like a wet noodle, and your mind will drift...drifting...feeling thoughtless and weightless...deep...asleep.”

“Deep...asleep”

“Yes, Mica nodded, deep asleep...so tired...want to sleep.” Mica’s head was nodding, dropping a few inches with every breath in.

“So tired...want...to...sleeeeep” Alyssa slowly repeated.

Mica smiled dreamily.

“Yes, falling asleep at one; three, deeper and...deeper…”

Mica was back on stage, staring into the eyes of the hypnotist. She was wavering back and forth in her seat, eyes blearily glued to the gorgeous hypnotist.

“Two, so close to dropping for me, my dear.”

Mica was staring into the blue again, but whose eyes were they? She could see her girlfriend in front of her, heavy lids fighting to keep open. But she could also see the eyes of her hypnotist; the focus of her day dreams and fantasies every night for the last week. Mica saw the hypnotist raise her hand in front of her face, and she mirrored her, raising her own hand in front of her girlfriends gaze. She knew what was about to happen, and they spoke in unison.

“Three”

“Three” the hypnotist whispered in her ear.

SNAP

Both Mica and her girlfriend dropped, the later slumping back in the cozy armchair she sat in, the former sprawling backwards on the wooden chair she had brought in from the kitchen. They stayed like this for a few moments, luxuriating in the warm pleasure of Mica’s creation. Then slowly Mica began to slide sideways out of her chair, the sensation only making her feel like she was dropping even deeper. Finally, the momentum of her slow slide built and she slid onto the floor with a dull thump.

Alyssa snorted awake and jolted straight up.

“Wha...” She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked around for Mica and saw her laying on the carpet. He silky black hair obscured her face and her short skirt was riding up on her, revealing her supple and inviting mocha thighs. She chuckled.

“Well, babe, you are one hell of a hypnotist; bet you weren’t expecting a two for one deal, were you?”

“No...wasn’t.”

“Gah!” She squeaked; she wasn’t expecting Mica to respond.

“Wait... Mica? Are you...hypnotized?”

“Yessss.…”

Alyssa stared, stunned by the turn of events. She shook her head a few more times trying to chase away the fog.

“Sooooo...what were you planning to do after you had me under?”

“Some fun stuffff...make you cum, have you spank your ass whenever I say a trigger...feel horny...strip and model for me...then we spend the night together...”

Alyssa blushed. It sounded like a great time to her, however unexpected. She felt her nipples stiffen under her thin blouse.

“Sounds good to me, Mica, why don’t you start waking u—” Then she had a thought...yes...that would be VERY lovely. She smiled mischievously.

“Stand up, Mica.”

Mica obeyed, rolling over and then pulling herself up by the chair. She stood slightly hunched over with her head still lolling down on her chest.

“Open your eyes and stand up straight, love.”

Mica stood to attention instantly, eyes snapping wide open. They were unfocused and glazed, like she was staring at something only she could see, somewhere far off, miles away. Alyssa was feeling very warm now.

“I can see why you spent all we with your nose in all those psych and hypnosis books now, what a trip…” Alyssa stared her up and down, enjoying Mica in her matching black skirt and top, but Alyssa wanted something a little...extra.

“Do you still have any of your old costumes or cosplays here right now?” Mica nodded.

“Ssssome are in sssstorage, still have Playboy Bunny...Overwatch costume...cheerleader—”

“Say no more, Mica; go change into the cheerleader outfit, and wear this stockings I like too if you’d be so kind, love.” Again Mica nodded as she walked down the hall to her bedroom. When she came back she was a sight; Black hair cascading down her shoulders, wearing the tight, midriff-bearing blue top and the matching tiny skirt. A few inches below the skirt were a pair of white thigh-high stockings encasing her beautiful and toned legs. Alyssa always grew wet when she saw those white stockings accentuating Mica’s smooth dark skin. Mica was still staring off into nothing, simply waiting to be told what to do, not a thought in her mind.

“Strike a sexy pose for me.”

Mica obeyed, putting a hand on her hip, the other in her hair.

“Sexier.”

Mica spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, lacing her fingers together. At the same time she thrust her chest out, pressing her wonderfully shaped breasts closer to Alyssa through the thin fabric.

“Even sexier, seduce me...”Alyssa instructed breathlessly.

Mica responded by turning around and raising her skirt up with one hand, revealing one of her wonderfully toned cheeks, then began stroking a very visible nipple through her top. The arousal bubbled to the top of her heavenly trance and she bit her lip, moaning so low it might have been a purr. Alyssa swallowed, her mouth was so dry.

“Was this what you had in mind for me?”

“Yes...”

“...is this turning you on?”

Mica’s face was getting flush, her eyes even glossier. She breathed a shaky “Yessss.”

“You must really be into this hypnosis stuff then, huh, love?”

“Sooooo much…”

“You really love it?”

“Really love it…” Mica sighed.

“Hmmm” Alyssa pondered, thinking about the wonderful possibilities this could lead to for both of them in the bedroom.

“Good, we are going to have a lot of fun tonight...and tomorrow...and Sunday...I’m going to be so worn out by Sunday night I just might have to ask you to hypnotize me again to get some relaxation; I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Through the haze of arousal and deep trance, Mica registered her words, and smiled a sweet, sleepy smile as Alyssa began unbuttoning her blouse.