The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shared Connection

Cal had just moved into his new apartment. He was finally living on his own in a luxury condo in the valley. He had spent every penny of his savings to make the down payment on this place and he knew that he would have to scrimp and save anyway he could for the next few months just to make ends meet. Cal hadn’t met any of his neighbors, but he was a bit of a hermit so it didn’t matter much to him. He was content as long as he could be alone with his computer. Unfortunately for him, he was strapped for cash and couldn’t afford to sign up for the internet. Cal decided that he had to just plug in his wireless card and see if any of his neighbors had neglected to secure their internet. Cal immediately found an unsecured network with a very strong connection. He figured that it had to belong to one of his immediate neighbors based on how strong the connection was.

Cal was very big on internet pirating. He used all of the latest torrent sites and downloading sites to download all day. He illegally downloaded movies, music, tv shows, and whatever else that appeared interesting to him.

Cal was downloading a couple of new movies when he heard a knock on his door. He got up from the sofa and peaked through the eye-hole. It was a young, brunette woman standing at his doorway wearing nothing but a towel. Normally he wouldn’t open the door for strangers, but this woman was too beautiful to ignore.

Cal opened the door. He wanted to introduce himself, but he could barely muster up a sound. The young brunette stood at roughly 5′7″ tall. She had long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a small eyebrow ring on her left eyebrow. Only wearing a towel, he could see that she had amazing legs, an incredibly fit body, and cleavage to kill for.

“Hi, my name’s Erica. I’m your next door neighbor” she said.

Cal stood there staring dumbfounded, with his mouth slightly open. He was still unable to muster up a sound.

“Well…aren’t you gonna invite me in?” she asked innocently.

Cal suddenly came to his senses and invited her in. He introduced himself and told her that he had just moved in. Cal had hit the jackpot in the neighbor lottery and he was determined to find out as much as he could about this young vixen. He knew that she was way, way out of his league, but at this point he didn’t care.

“So Erica, do you live with your parents?” he asked.

“No,” she said “That’s my place”

He was shocked. At 27, he considered himself very young to be able to afford a place like this and he didn’t think she could be much older than 22 or 23.

“So what do you do for a living to be able to afford a place like this?” he inquired.

“I have an internet business” she replied as he started walking towards him and asked “Would you like to see what I do?”

She was mere inches away from him at this point and her swelled breasts were almost touching him. He nodded yes and she told him to take a seat on his sofa-chair. She stood over him and reached down her towel. She pulled out a heart shaped crystal pendant that was nestled tightly between her breasts and she started spinning and swinging it in front of his face.

“I’m a hypnotist” she whispered “Now just relax and watch the pendant as I speak softly to you.”

This was a little weird for him, but it was also erotic and incredibly exciting. He knew that she couldn’t hypnotize him, but he wanted to at least play along to score some points with her and make her feel better about her abilities.

She spoke rhythmically and smoothly as the pendant spun and swung slowly across his face. Back and forth, back and forth the pendant swung as she spoke.

“All you can see is the beautiful heart-shaped crystal. All you can hear is my voice. Just let the rest of the world fade away as you listen to the sound of my voice and you watch the crystal swing. Just let the rest of the world fade away starting with the tips of your toes.”

Cal complied with her request. He was focusing intently on the crystal and trying to relax his body as best as he could. After all, her voice was very soft and easy to listen to and he hadn’t had a girl pay this much attention to him since college.

“Up your toes and into your ankles” she commanded softly, “just let your feet completely relax. Now let the relaxation continue to travel up your body as you focus even harder on the crystal and the sound of my voice”

Cal was having a harder time focusing on what Erica was saying. She continued to tell him to relax parts of his body, but he wasn’t paying attention because his entire body was already warm and completely relaxed. With each word she was saying he was just relaxing his whole body even more.

Cal was now told to picture himself standing at the top of a flight of stairs. He was feeling incredibly relaxed and he started feeling very sleepy as Erica counted down from 10.

“10, 9, 8…7….6…..5……..4”

And Cal was out cold. Erica continued to count down until she reached one and then she snapped her fingers and commanded him to sleep even deeper.

Cal opened his eyes at the sound of the snap of a finger. He gazed forward and realized that he was no longer in his apartment. A stroke of fear suddenly came over him and his immediate reaction was to get up and run. He tried to move, but he was unable to. He couldn’t even move his head left or right. He tried to scream, but his mouth wouldn’t open. He was completely frozen, like a human manikin. In his view, he could see that a camcorder had been mounted directly in front of him and was plugged into a laptop.

Suddenly Erica stepped directly in front of him. She was still in a towel and she bent down so that she could look him eye to eye. He remembered that he had agreed to let her hypnotize him and now he assumed that she was about to release him from her control. He hoped that she hadn’t forced him to do anything too embarrassing while she had him under her control.

“Welcome to my lair slave. You have been a very naughty boy. You’ve been stealing my internet connection and you’ve been slowing down the rate at which I can run my business. Now it’s time for you to pay. Erica placed her hand directly in front of Cal’s face, waved it back and forth a few times and then snapped her fingers and said “SLEEP”

Cal’s eyes closed and his body slumped over.

“Open your eyes” Erica commanded.

Cal opened his eyes and a vacant, empty look was on his face. It was evident that there wasn’t a single thought going through his head. He was only able to obey and react to the commands of his hypnotist.

Erica stripped off her robe. Her flawless 36C breasts were exposed right in front of Cal’s eyes. Normally, this would be the greatest day of any man’s life, but Cal was in no position to process what he was seeing.

“Now slave, the first thing you must do is understand that you are my slave and I am your mistress. The ONLY thing that you understand is that you are my slave and I am your mistress. From now on you will refer to me as mistress. Do you understand?” She asked

“Yes, mistress” Cal replied.

“Very good slave” Erica said in a happy, innocent tone “Now you must strip naked for your mistress. You must always be naked when in the presence of your mistress.”

Erica walked over to her stereo and turned on some dance music for Cal. She commanded him to strip seductively to the rhythm as she recorded every second on her camera. Cal slowly and sensually got naked for his mistress. An evil grin came across Erica’s face as she decided what she would do with her new toy.

“I forgot my mail today slave. Go get it for me. My mailbox is down in the lobby. It’s number 15H.”

Erica handed Cal her mailbox key and he obeyed without hesitation. It was only 9pm, so there were still people out and about. Some people snickered at Cal as he walked by naked, but he paid no attention. His only focus was on completing the instructions that his mistress had given him.

Cal returned to Erica’s condo with mail in hand. Cal’s trip downstairs had given Erica just enough time to plan out the night.

“Alright slave. Thank you for getting me my mail. You are such a good slave. And YOU WILL continue to be a good slave for me as long as I want. I am going to snap my fingers and when I do, you will wake up remembering nothing. Whenever I command you to do something, you will have no choice, but to obey my commands. When I ask you to do something, you will say Yes Mistress, and then you will do it. YOU WILL do it. Do you understand slave?” Erica asked

“Yes mistress, I understand” Cal replied, in a sleepy, detached tone.

Snap

Cal awoke and saw Erica standing in front of him. She was in a bath robe now and he didn’t remember her leaving to change. He noticed that he was no longer in his condo and he was thoroughly confused. He reached down to pull his cell phone out of his pocket and check the time, but he realized that his cell phone was gone, as were all of his clothes. He jumped and covered himself. He was horrified and he turned to run out the door.

“Don’t leave” Erica called to Cal. “Stay with me”

“Yes mistress” Cal replied. He froze in his tracks and turned around. He had no idea why he had just said what he said and he was even more confused as to why he was staying.

“You are a thief” Erica said. “And I’m going to give you the opportunity to make amends. Come over here slave and kiss my ass and beg me for forgiveness.”

“Yes mistress” Cal answered. He walked over to her and bent over. She turned around and lifted her robe up slowly. “Forgive me mistress” Cal pleaded as he kissed her ass, moving from cheek to cheek. He wasn’t sure what he stole from her, but he now knew that he was sorry and he wouldn’t do it again.

“That’s enough slave. Now rise to your feet.” Erica turned around and looked Cal directly in his eyes. She raised her hand to his eye level, snapped her fingers and said the word “Sleep”

Cal dropped to the floor in a nice, restful sleep.

“Alright slave, I want you to help you relax even deeper. I want you to kiss my feet. And with each kiss you will fall ten times deeper under my control. Now kiss!”

Cal kissed his mistress’ feet. He kissed over and over again becoming more and more relaxed. He was finally unable to kiss any longer because all of his muscles were too relaxed to move. Erica propped him up against the couch. She de-robed and walked over to her bedroom. She returned wearing a large strap-on dildo. The night was just beginning…