The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sexy Shorts

by Pan

Julienne grunted.

Even standing in the store, she’d known it was out of character, but she’d just had to buy the shorts. Even though she was with her son. Even though he’d tried to talk her out of it.

She’d seen them, and known: they’d just had to be hers.

Her enthusiasm had been so great, she hadn’t even tried them on. Only now did she see what a mistake she’d made.

The moment they’d arrived home, she’d run into her room and stripped off the sensible pants she typically wore around the house. Now she stood, wearing nothing below the waist but a pair of pink panties, and tried to pull the shorts up.

Nothing.

They didn’t fit.

They didn’t fit.

No. No, she wouldn’t believe it. If she believed that about the shorts she’d fallen in love with, the most perfect pair of pants she’d ever seen…it would be enough to break her heart.

She grunted, straining as she tried to pull them up. If she could just get them to fasten…if she could only make them fit…she could…she could…

“Mom?”

Julienne froze.

There was a sharp rap on her bedroom door, followed by another question from her son.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, honey,” she said with a grunt. Just…getting dressed.”

Even through the thick oak, she could hear the sound of her son’s snicker. “They don’t fit, do they?”

“They’ll fit!” she replied sharply. “If it’s the last thing I do, I’ll make them fit.”

There was a pause, and her son sighed. “Do you need a hand?”

“In getting my shorts on?” Julienne snapped. “No, Mac, I don’t think…”

She trailed off, suddenly torn.

On one hand, it would be completely inappropriate for her son to see her in such a state of undress.

But she’d been trying to get her shorts on for…hours, if the bedroom clock was right. No, that couldn’t be right. Had she really spent two and a half hours trying to put on a pair of pants?

Without help, she might never get them on.

And that simply wasn’t an option.

“Come in,” she said firmly.

To his credit, Mac only briefly glanced at his mother’s exposed legs. Teenagers, she thought to herself.

“What’s the problem, Mom?”

“They just won’t quite…button.” Julienne said, trying to act as though she wasn’t too concerned, as though this was just a normal problem.

Not one which inexplicably felt like a matter of life or death.

Mac looked at the shorts thoughtfully for a moment. “Show me,” he said.

Julienne bit back a response, and just nodded. He was trying to help, after all. And she had always encouraged him to experiment, to solve problems thoughtfully and through observation.

She lowered the shorts, completely exposing her panties to her son. He didn’t seem to notice, however; he just followed the denim clothing as it dropped to her ankles, then up again as his mother pulled it up and tried to fasten them.

“See?” she said, and he nodded.

“It looks like it’s pretty close.”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Like, really close. Maybe if you remove your…”

Mac trailed off, and his blush told Julienne what the rest of the sentence was going to be. No, that couldn’t be right. Surely he couldn’t be recommending that she…that they…

“I don’t know…” she said, biting her lip.

“You want to get these on?” Mac said, staring her in the eyes.

“Yes,” Julienne replied immediately. She did. More than anything.

“Well,” he shrugged. “Every millimeter counts.”

The middle-aged woman nodded. He was right, of course. The shorts felt like they should fasten, like something infinitesimally tiny was presenting them…

Maybe her panties would make all the difference.

“Okay,” she said, ignoring the fact that if this worked, she’d be wearing her shorts with nothing underneath.

And that her son would know it.

“Thanks for your help,” she said pointedly, hoping her son would—for the first time in his life—take a hint.

“Well, don’t thank me yet,” Mac said, sitting down on her bed and leaning forward expectantly. “Unless it works, I might have been no help at all.”

“I’m sure I’ve got it from here,” Julienne insisted, but Mac shook his head in response.

“We’ll see,” he said simply, and she gave up.

Apparently her son was going to see her without her panties on. That hadn’t happened since…god, since he was a child, sharing baths and changing rooms with her.

Still, if she was going to get these shorts on…

With a blush, Julienne lowered her panties, revealing her bush and bare ass to her son. Fortunately, a quick glance told him that he was laser-focused on her shorts.

The mother of one pulled up her new, wonderful shorts, and—

“Damn it!” she interjected. “We’re so close.”

Mac stood up. “Okay,” he said, removing his own pants. “Have you ever used a shoehorn?”

Julienne rolled her eyes, frustrated. “It’s not a shoe, Mac.”

“Trust me,” he said with a soft smile. “Grab this.”

Not even questioning why her son had brought a shoehorn into the bedroom, Julienne wrapped her hand around the tool her son offered. After just a few minutes of grunting, it was clear that it was too awkward to do standing up, and the mother moved to the bed.

“That felt close,” Mac gasped, and Julienne nodded. The tool was surprisingly hard to hold onto; she’d kept almost losing her grip, then grabbing it at the base and trying again. “Do you have any lubricant?”

“Of course not! Do you?”

The moment the question left her mouth, Julienne wished that it hadn’t. She was asking her pubescent teenage son if he had any…lubricant.

That was a whole can of worms she had no intent of opening.

“Duh,” Mac replied, sticking out his tongue—a gesture that struck Julienne as uncharacteristically childish, until he began moving his head between her legs, and she worked out what he meant.

“Oh!” she gasped, laying back as Mac worked to lubricate her. She closed her eyes, and imagined how great she’d look when she finally got the shorts to fit. She’d be the envy of all the other moms, with her new, sexy…—

“Okay,” Mac said, interrupting her train of thought. “Let’s try now.”

Julienne could only nod as her son positioned his shoehorn, and drove it forward. She was feeling oddly flustered; almost certainly due to how excited she was to get her new shorts on.

She loved them so much.

For the next few minutes, Julienne lay back and let her son do the work. He seemed to have a handle on things, and so she was happy to let him handle everything, while she pictured having her shorts on, occasionally shuddering in pleasure at how much joy the image brought her.

“I’m close,” Mac panted, and Julienne opened her eyes in excitement. Her son was looming over her, just as red-faced as she was. She didn’t quite understand how he could be close—her shorts were laying beside the bed, as if forgotten—but she trusted her son.

If he was going to help her get her new shorts on, she would’ve let him do anything.

“Do it, son,” she pleaded. “You can do it…”

“Okay, mama,” he panted, before his body (and shoehorn) began convulsing, and a warm feeling appeared between her legs.

Mac collapsed on top of his mother, exhausted, and she could feel twitches continuing throughout his body. She just stroked his back appreciatively—he’d really gone all-out, ensuring that she got her shorts on.

Several more minutes passed, before Mac got up.

“Okay,” he said, sounding exhausted but confident. “Try now.”

Julienne stood up. Her son really had done a thorough job of lubricating her—she could feel moisture dripping down the inside of her leg as she stood, before bending over to grab her shorts.

Hopefully it would be enough.

She held her breath as she pulled the shorts up until they covered her bare ass, her matted pussy-hair, her flushed skin.

As her trembling fingers held the buttons, she breathed a huge sigh of relief.

They fastened.

“Thank you, Mac,” she said, smiling at the pantless boy laying on her bed.

“No problem, Mom,” he replied with a grin. “And hey—maybe next time we’re at the store, we can get you a sexy top…”

* * *