The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

30 Days

by Pan

“No,” Suzy said, a smug look on her face. “Fraternal means boy. We’re identical twins, but if we were boys, we’d be identical fraternal twins. As it is, we’re just identical twins.”

“I don’t think that’s right,” Jean said, chewing on her lip.

“It’s not,” their older brother said confidently. Michael was two years older than the twins, and they hated his know-it-all attitude.

“Oh yeah?,” Suzy asked. “Then why do they call it a frat in college?”

She sat back, confident she’d won the argument. A smile spread across their brother’s face.

“You’re that confident about this?”

“Of course,” Suzy said. “Right, Jean?”

Jean hesitated. “…sure,” she finally agreed. She knew Suzy hated when they didn’t provide a united front. She said it went against the ‘twin code’.

“Okay,” Michael said coolly. “Let’s make a bet. If you’re right, I’ll give you both a ride to the concert tomorrow night.”

“And if we’re wrong?” Jean asked nervously, causing her sister to roll her eyes.

“Then for the next thirty days, you have to obey my every command.”

Jean looked at her twin nervously, but Suzy was staring into Michael’s eyes, as though entranced.

“Um…”

“You’re on,” Suzy replied.

Before Jean could object, their brother pulled a contract and a pin out of his pocket, and soon the twins were signing it with their blood.

“Great,” Michael said with a smile. “Now let’s see what Google says.“

* * *

“I can’t believe you,” Jean grumbled as she and her sister scrubbed the kitchen floor—normally one of Michael’s chores. “I really thought you knew what you were talking about.”

“God,” Suzy replied, “will you get over it already? It’s only thirty days.”

“I guess,” Jean said. “But still. We agreed to do anything he said.”

“Yeah, but it’s Michael. He’s our brother. What’s he going to do?”

* * *

Suzy looked at her sister for moral support as she slowly slid her panties down her legs. Jean was blushing beet-red, her flush visible over her entire body as she sat on Michael’s bed, completely naked.

“When was the last time you came?” their brother asked, and Suzy hesitated. Technically, a question wasn’t an order, so they weren’t compelled to obey.

“Tell me,” he commanded, and the words came tumbling out of the teenage girl’s mouth immediately.

“This morning,” she gasped. Michael had reached between her legs to feel how wet she was. Jean was still throbbing at the memory of her brother’s touch—he’d done the same to her, just a few minutes earlier.

“You won’t cum again until I tell you to,” he ordered, and Suzy nodded, just as Jean had. “Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Jean?”

“Yes.”

“Call me master when we’re alone,” Michael said with a half-smile.

“Yes, Master.” Jean said, wishing that she could resist. Wishing she hadn’t signed that damn contract.

Wishing she wasn’t so wet.

“Good girl.”

* * *

The girls stared into each other’s eyes as they lay naked beside one another. They’d shared a room their whole life, but they hadn’t slept in the same bed for over a decade, except for during family vacations and the like.

But Michael had commanded they do it, and they’d promised to obey.

That was the bet.

“This is so weird,” Suzy said, her stare hazy.

Jean didn’t say anything in response. Her focus was on trying not to cum. She knew she couldn’t disobey Michael. He’d given her a direct order.

“I mean, who would have guessed that Michael was into…y’know.”

Jean let out a slight moan. Her sister was very talented with her hands.

“I dunno, I just expected him to be different. He’s seen how many pervs we have who assume that just because we’re twins, there’s something going on between us. I just…I dunno.”

“Getting close,” Jean gasped, and Suzy slowed down.

“How many times did he say?”

“Three,” she said throatily. “Three edges before bed. Each.”

“I hate this,” Suzy murmured, and Jean nodded her agreement.

“Me too.”

Suzy twitched. “Not my clit,” she pleaded. “You know how sensitive I am there…”

Jean nodded, curling her fingers inside Suzy’s wetness. She wished she didn’t know that about her twin, but now she did.

* * *

Michael didn’t need to say anything. He could, of course—they’d obey.

They’d promised to obey.

But they were so turned on, so finely tuned to his needs, he didn’t need to say anything. He just gave a vague gesture, and the twins got to work.

“Good girls,” he said, as they quickly removed their tops. Despite being identical twins, Jean could never help but notice that her tits were just a tiny bit larger than Suzy’s.

She knew her brother had spotted the difference as well. She always swelled with pride when he sucked on her nipples first, before turning his attention to their sister’s.

“Suck me,” he said, and the twins’ eyes widened. It had never gone this far before—he’d often play with them, he’d had Suzy jerk him off once, as they drove into town (Jean had glowed with jealousy for the next few days), but he’d never had them go any further than that.

“Who?” Jean asked in a whisper.

“Both of you,” Michael responded. The twins looked at each other, just for a second, before leaping to obey their brother’s command.

They had to obey.

Michael’s cock tasted just as good as Jean had imagined it would. She’d spent so much time imagining it, since watching her sister jerk him off.

Since watching her sister lick Michael’s seed off her hands.

“Share,” Michael warned gently, and Jean backed off, allowing her sister to taste their brother’s cock.

She had to share.

She had to obey.

The twin girls alternated sucking off their brother. It never felt like it was quite enough—Jean would just be getting used to the taste of Michael’s cock, the satisfying feeling of having it slide into her throat, the sheer pleasure that she got from watching him twitch as her tongue ran around his sensitive pee-slit…

Then, just as she was feeling like she could spend the rest of her life like that, topless on her knees, in front of her brother, she’d pull back, and it would be Suzy’s turn.

It didn’t take Michael long to cum. He didn’t warn them, his cock just began to pulse. Suzy’s mouth had been over it when he started, but she’d jumped back in shock, and the rest of his seed had landed on her face, her tits.

Jean wished she could be so lucky.

As if he could read her mind, Michael glanced at her. “Clean her up,” he ordered, and Jean obeyed immediately.

She had to obey.

Suzy, slightly stunned, moaned as Jean’s tongue enthusiastically licked Michael’s cum off her tits. Her nipples hardened as Jean’s mouth explored them, and she gasped with pleasure as Michael reached down and tweaked one of her tits.

But when her twin made her way to Suzy’s mouth, she was ready. For the first time, the twins kissed, their tongues dancing as Jean cleaned the cum out of her sister’s mouth, off her sister’s face. Even after she was clean, the kiss continued, because they knew Michael would like it.

Jean wished she weren’t enjoying it so much—she wasn’t gay, not even slightly—but she knew they had no choice. If Michael liked it, they would obey.

They would obey.

* * *

Jean woke up one morning to find her brother’s form looming above her. She slept naked, of course—both the twins did.

“You didn’t cum last night, did you?” Michael asked, and Jean sleepily shook her head. She would have done anything to cum, but Michael had ordered them not to, and so they couldn’t.

She hadn’t cum in weeks.

“Good girl,” he said, and Jean glowed. Suzy was laying next to her, still asleep. Her mouth was open, and Jean briefly wondered if her brother was going to fuck it.

Her pussy throbbed at the idea. She hated that the thought of her brother fucking her sister’s sleeping mouth turned her on, but it was impossible to deny that it did.

Most everything turned her on these days.

“Edging time,” Michael ordered, and Jean nodded, obediently moving one hand between her legs. Before she could start teasing her desperate clit, Michael reached down and grabbed her hand.

“Uh-uh,” he said, shaking his head. “My turn.”

Jean gasped as her brother moved his cock between her legs, and started slowly rubbing his head up and down her pussy-lips. If she thrust forward, he could be inside her. Her nipples hardened at the thought. One twitch was all it would take to feel her brother inside her, to feel her older brother filling her needy cunt…

She moaned as Michael moved his erection up, and began circling her clit.

“Don’t cum,” he ordered. “You can’t cum…”

Jean just whimpered in response. Twenty minutes later, when her twin woke up, Michael had brought her to the edge three times, and she was struggling to remember her own name.

As a reward for her obedience, he allowed her to go down on her twin as he edged her. Jean almost came just at the combined taste of her twin sister’s pussy and the pre-cum dripping from her older brother’s cock, but she managed to stop herself just in time.

She was a good girl. She was a good girl for her master.

* * *

“Do you wish this were you?” Michael taunted. “Do you wish you were the one being fucked by your brother?”

Jean wanted to shake her head, but Michael had ordered her never to lie.

“Yes, Master,” she gasped. Her twin’s head was buried between her legs—even though Suzy was distracted, her sister’s talented tongue was still bringing her dangerously close to orgasm. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d cum—Michael now had them edging at least ten times a day, but never cumming. Never allowed to cum.

“Are you jealous?” he asked, and Jean nodded furiously.

“So jealous, Master,” she said pleadingly. “Wish that were…oh! Wish that were me…”

“Look at the camera,” Michael ordered, and Jean obeyed. The flash went off, capturing her pink skin, the look of lust in her eyes.

For the past week, they’d been told to picture getting fucked by their brother while they edged, and it had soon become all they could think about. Since his order, they’d slowly become obsessed with the idea of feeling it inside them. They talked about it while they edged each other, and Jean knew that she and her sister were both thinking about it whenever they made out.

It was a twin thing.

And now, Jean watched Suzy take her brother’s cock.

“Don’t cum,” Michael warned, and the twins nodded in unison. “Beg for it.”

“Please, Master, please let me have your cock. Oh god, I want to feel it inside me so much. Please, Michael, I’ll do anything.”

He grinned.

“Anything?”

Anything,” Jean repeated.

“What about you, Suzy? What will you do if I let you cum?”

“Anything you want,” the young woman grunted. Jean could tell it was taking all of her sister’s energy to stop herself from cumming, while Michael repeatedly rammed his huge rod inside of her.

“Anything?”

“Yessss…” Suzy responded.

“The thirty days end at midnight,” Michael said, and the twins nodded. They’d completely lost count, so focused were they on obeying their master’s commands. “Twenty minutes. After that, you’re no longer obliged to obey me.”

“Yes, Master,” Jean eventually said, realizing that her brother wanted a response.

“I want to make our arrangement permanent,” he said. “But I can’t order you to make it so. So let’s make a bet—Suzy, if you can go twenty minutes without cumming, I’ll give you a dollar. If you fail, you have to obey my every command for the rest of our lives.”

“Yessss…” Suzy replied without hestitation.

“Not yet, sis. Jean: same offer.”

Jean’s eyes widened as she contemplated her brother’s offer.

“But…”

He smiled as her thoughts fought their way through her lust-addled brain.

“…but that’s...”

“Think it over,” Michael said with a smile. “We still have a little time.”

As he spoke, Michael thrust forward, filling his little sister up with his cock.

“No,” Jean stammered, and Michael raised his eyebrows.

“No?”

“Not for…a dollar.”

Michael frowned.

“If you say no,” he said. “I retract the offer for your sister. It’s both of you or neither.”

“Please, Jean…” Suzy begged, her eyes rolling back in her head as Michael’s cock filled her up. She looked so happy, and so desperate at the same time. “I need this. Please…

“I can’t,” Jean gasped. She felt horrible, but…she couldn’t imagine the rest of her life, obeying Michael’s every command.

Or, even worse, she could. She could imagine it perfectly.

Her pussy pulsed at the thought.

“Okay,” he said. “How about this? If you cum in the next twenty minutes, you have to obey me for the rest of our lives. But if you don’t…I’ll fuck you.”

Jean’s eyes widened.

She wanted to be fucked so bad. She couldn’t remember ever wanting anything more. There was nothing she wouldn’t give to feel her master’s cock inside her.

“Yes,” she said, her voice a soft moan of pure lust. “Yesss, Master…”

Michael smiled.

“Good girls,” he said, pulling a contract and a pin out. “You’re both such good girls…”