The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sexual Evolution of Sharlene

Part One: Good enough friends to Trust you with my mind...

Sharlene fidgeted a bit as she sat in the chair across from the Tom. She was a little nervous about being hypnotized, but she was at the end of her rope and she was willing to do anything to make a change in her life. After two miserably failed relationships...both due to her inability to Let go and Enjoy life with her boyfriend...she knew she just had to Get over her fear and Find a way to Enjoy sexual relations with men. The man sitting across from her was small and reserved. If she had to put a term to him, she would say he was conservative...maybe bookish. A quiet, calm guy...the type that would make a good friend.

“I’m glad you decided to try this with me. Before we begin, let me explain a little bit of what I will do here. You see so often people look at the idea of hypnosis and come up with all type of crazy ideas of what it can do. They believe that I can do anything with it...or that I can make you do anything with it. Please. Let me Set your mind at rest. Hypnosis is both very powerful and very limited. If you Trust me and Listen to my instructions, I can guide you to Achieve the results you desire...but I cannot make you do anything that you don’t already want to do...”

As he continued on in this way for a while explaining what hypnosis was all about, she found it easy to Just relax and Listen closer. His words came out with a steady rhythm and cadence that seemed to penetrate deep within her. The best way to explain it would be to say that he had one of those voices that sinks deep inside and touches the very core of who you are. The type of voice that awakens those innermost feelings and dreams and challenges you to respond to them. As he talked, she found herself beginning to daydream a little as he explained the power of hypnosis and what she should most hope to gain from it...

:“Are you ready to Let yourself be hypnotized now?” he asked.

She smiled and nodded.

“First I would like you to just Take a deep breath, and exhale slowly. As you begin to allow yourself to relax. I don’t want you to think about being hypnotized right now...instead I want you to just Focus on becoming more and more relaxed as these words sink deeper inside. Its ok if you begin to Find your conscious mind drifting off as I talk to you...its perfectly natural for you to Allow yourself to let go as you feel that incredible warmth grow and flow through your body as you Relax more and more with each word...with each breath you take....”

Sharlene found it easy to sink deeper and deeper inside herself as he spoke to her. His words seemed to fill her with warmth and comfort and trust. It was so easy to Feel totally safe and secure here. The more he talked and soothed and comforted and guided, the more she began to Feel totally safe under his guidance. He was like a father or a brother there to look out for her happiness and well being...she wanted to just Let go and Follow his voice deep inside herself...and as she followed...going deeper and deeper inside...the voice began to grow further away and fade into the distance as she became more and more aware of her own inner light and began to Drift...then Fly...deeper into that wonderful feeling of total relaxation.

“OK Sharlene. In a moment I will tell you to open your eyes, so that we can talk...Even though you will Feel completely normal, but you will remain in this trance state, Be completely honest with me and when I so instruct you will close your eyes again and Go even deeper. We are going to talk about sex for a bit so that we can Find a way through your block and help you to really Enjoy that part of your life fully and completely...”

Sharlene opened her eyes and blinked a minute or two. She felt wonderful.

“Now. Sharlene, tell me what is you want in your sex life?”

Sharlene blushed for a second, and then to her surprise she started talking...even before she had completely thought out the answer consciously.

“I want to Feel totally comfortable with my body. I always feel so self conscious, so shy...that when I am with someone I can’t just Open up and Feel comfortable. I want to Feel so comfortable that my body can really Feel totally aroused and I can Enjoy having sex...”

This went on for a while with him asking questions, and her answering telling him all the things she desired...and as he delved deeper she found herself blushing more and more...even as she told him her innermost fantasies...dreams...and secret desires. Sometimes she would start to get agitated by his questions or by the amount of information...but he would always seem to sense when she wasn’t ready to answer and pull back...or try another question. And as the time passed, she grew more relaxed, and gave more and more away...

“ok Sharlene, I think we’ve got enough information for now...though I may need to get more from you later if that’s ok...”

“Sure” she responded smiling.

“Close your eyes...and Go back into that deep relaxed state again...and deeper and deeper as these words penetrate you...caress you...touch you deep inside...and Open the doors for change. Some of these changes you will want to make immediately, and others you will want to Think about a while and then Change over the next week or so...In order to Become sexy, you have to Feel sexy and desirable. You have to Know deep inside that you are a wonderful and sexy...woman...

As he talked, Sharlene found herself drifting again...sometimes coming closer to waking and sometimes sinking inside so deep that his words faded from conscious hearing.

“...You Want to dress sexy. When you look sexy, you feel sexy...”

“...Let yourself feel totally connected to him...Feel that connection grow as you Realize that he is that special one for you...Imagine looking into the future and See all the wonderful things you can do together...Look back and See how this moment, this feeling makes it all possible...”

“...trust your body...trust yourself...as you feel more turned on you can Know that this is the right thing, the right time...and Do everything you can to make the experience powerful, memorable and wonderful for yourself and for him...”

“...Imagine that inner fire burning and growing stronger as you look at him...feeling your passion grow and increase...and know that it can become stronger...know that you can Feel even better...Imagine being twice as aroused...ten times...and Know that you want to Enjoy this wonderful feeling...Enjoy this special moment...with this person who has touched you so deeply”

At some point Sharlene went so deeply inside that all she could Focus on was how much wonderful pleasure she could Feel at this moment. How long she was in this state of absolute bliss Sharlene couldn’t say...but the more she felt she had reached the absolute limit of how much bliss she could feel...that Pleasure would grow and intensify...as he continued to talk to her...teach her...instruct her...

“...Whenever I say the phrase “polarity shift” you will immediately Relax and Enter this state. You will open up, full of trust and ready to be instructed...”

Sharlene felt flushed with pleasure...as she took this in...“Polarity shift...polarity shift...polarity shift” knowing that just to hear these words would put her back in this wonderful place inside her mind.

“...when I say the phrase “wild cat” you will Feel totally sexy...totally free...you will feel completely and totally relaxed and comfortable with your powerful sexual self....”

Sharlene began to feel a little aroused...as she repeated this instruction mentally over and over again...“wild cat...wild cat...wild cat...” and imagined how wonderful it would be to Feel totally free...totally sexy and to be absolutely comfortable with that identity.

“...and in a moment when I wake you up, you will have to decide what you will remember of this session...and what you might choose to forget. You see hypnosis is very close to the way you are when you are dreaming...some people wake up every time and find that their conscious mind has forgotten the whole session...others wake up remembering bits and pieces...but mostly they just Let it fade away like a dream...as they realize how good they feel and want to concentrate on that...focus on that...and let the suggestions take care of themselves...”

“...wake up Sharlene.”

Sharlene opened her eyes...feeling wonderful. Even as she realized how wonderful she felt, she found memories of what they talked about fading...falling away...

“Wow, I feel good...did it work? Did you actually hypnotize me?”

The man smiled at her. “Yes Sharlene...I think you’ll find yourself overcoming your difficulties soon...in fact...I bet in no time you’ll feel like a little wild cat...really able to Enjoy yourself sexually.”

Suddenly, Sharlene felt incredibly hot. There was something about Tom that seemed different...closer to him somehow. Even as she stared at him she began to wonder why she had never dated him before...he was sexy, charming...and his voice was so...sexy.

“Thanks again Tom. You really are the best.”

“You’ll need to come back again in a couple of days...we need to Do it a few times to make sure you Become the woman you want to be. With what we did today, you will probably be something of a wild cat...

Sharlene felt her whole body flash with heat as she began to focus more closely on what he was saying...she felt so sexy...so powerful...

“...but we need to do more to achieve a thorough, pleasant transformation...a total polarity shift for you.”

Sharlene felt a flash of warmth spread through her body...and then total, wonderful relaxation...as Tom continued to talk to her...but his words seemed far away...distant...as if he was talking to her...but not HER.

“...and another thing...why don’t you sit down for a while when you get home...and think about all those fantasies you have...you know the wonderful dreams and visions that make you feel totally turned on and excited...and as your mind fills with these images and visions...and you can see yourself really enjoying yourself with some special guy...me if you find that makes you more comfortable...and after you really build these images in your mind and totally experience the power and passion...really feel it filling you completely...then I want you to Write down all of these wonderful images...with as many details as you can...and e-mail me this special letter...just so you can Show me you are opening up to your powerful new sexual identity...”

“...Ok Sharlene...see you later you wild cat.” Tom said with a smile

Feeling another flash of heat and longing, Sharlene gave Tom a big hug and kissed him on the cheek (he tasted so good...)

“Bye Tom. Thanks! I’ll call you or e-mail you or something so we can arrange to get together later this week...Wow! I can’t wait!”

Tom smiled as he watched Sharlene walk away. He had such wonderful plans for her.

Part Two: It’s a Big Thing we’re contemplating here.

Sharlene found herself thinking about Tom a lot over the next few days. When he had hypnotized her, she had seen a whole new side to him...a whole new dimension that seemed to make him more powerful...more manly than he had been before. Even now, writing in her journal...she found her thoughts drifting back to him...

“Its like nothing you have known before...to Feel totally relaxed. At ease. I can still hear his voice...so musical...its spectacular. And the feelings he aroused inside of me...WOW!

Its like...if you can imagine someone who is like the ideal man...you look at him and feel totally fascinated...you find his words so powerful and let them penetrate you. Let him touch you in that deep, special place you keep inside and the longer you are with him, the more wonderful it feels. His words resonating, vibrating deep inside as you imagine coils of energy rising from deep inside of you and connecting to him. Feeling that energy pulse between the two of you...GODS. I sound like I am in love with him...

Maybe I am. He makes me feel so wonderful and so complete...I NEVER had a man touch me that way before...at the very core of my being. And the letter I sent him! I think I’ll turn beat red if he mentions THAT letter to me...I don’t know what possessed me to write it...but it felt good imagining all those lustful details and really enjoying them for once...

Man, man, man...I think I am falling in love...and I LIKE it!

Sharlene continued writing in her journal...over and over again going back to thoughts of Tom...and then she began to write his name in corners...with fancy hearts instead of O’s and then she REALLY began to fantasize...what would happen if...

Sharlene knocked on the door to Tom’s apartment...she hoped he didn’t mind that she was early, but she just HAD to see him. Somehow during the last two days she had gone from thinking about him...to fantasizing him...to really wanting to fuck his brains out...just thinking about him made her hot. And then the door opened, and she found herself looking at him...and all she could do for the moment was stare.

“Come in Sharlene. How have you been feeling the last couple of days?”

“Wonderful Tom”, she said as she quickly entered the apartment.

“Have you been feeling more sexually expressive lately?” Tom asked curiously.

Sharlene blushed. “Yes Tom. I think I’ve found a way to really enjoy sex.”

She blushed again harder.

“Before we get into that...How can I pay you back for doing this thing for me Tom? I don’t feel right just taking without giving something back.”

“I told you Sharlene”, Tom said, “When we are done, you pay me in whatever way you think is fair.”

Sharlene blushed as she immediately began to think of WAYS to repay him...“Ok Tom. That sounds good to me.”

“well then...lets begin...”

And it was even better than before. Hours later, Sharlene opened her eyes and smiled at Tom.

“So what do you think Sharlene...am I going to help you become the wild cat you always wanted to be?”

Purpose and desire seemed to flood her body as Sharlene looked at Tom...feeling totally sexual...totally free...and then she found herself moving to do that thing she had been wanting to do for a long time.

“What are you doing Sharlene?” Tom asked...as her hands deftly undid his zipper...

“You’ve been pleasuring me with your mouth for hours” she replied. “The least I can do is return the favor. I know it’s a big thing I’m contemplating doing...but I really want to make this step in our relationship...”

And then for a good long while...there was no coherent talk as they both enjoyed themselves thoroughly.