The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sextasy 5 — Clearing the Path

Roxanne was sitting on an extremely comfortable, soft floral print settee, and yet she couldn’t fully relax. Her imminent interview with the Rushwell Argus was a crucial opportunity to seal the deal with the electorate. She knew she might never get a better chance to become an MP, given the circumstances under which the by-election was taking place.

The election had been prompted by a video released by the Daily Chronicle showing her Conservative predecessor, Jim McFadden, treating a woman as his own personal sex slave. This had been greeted with a flurry of lurid tabloid headlines, followed by numerous broadsheet columnists suggesting that the Tories were constitutionally sexist.

Conservative Central Office had apparently threatened McFadden with actual physical harm if he didn’t stand down immediately.

With a successful career as a lobbyist in the charity sector, Roxanne was just the sort of strong, independent female candidate that Labour was looking for in order to stick it to the Tories. She had walked the selection meetings.

The subsequent campaign had gone brilliantly, even attracting support from several national feminist organisations. Good coverage in the local paper tomorrow and she would have all the momentum she needed to win in a couple of week’s time.

Roxanne put down the cup of tea she had been drinking as she caught sight of the home owner sashaying into the room. Her host, whose name was Barbara, looked something like a glamour model who had found God. She had neatly coiffed hair and a string of pearls around her neck. Barbara would have been dressed conservatively if her cardigan hadn’t been stretched so tightly over her suspiciously large breasts.

“What blend of tea is this? It tastes wonderful,” asked the candidate.

Barbara beamed with almost indecent pleasure at the question. There was a strange glint in her eye.

“Thank you, it’s a special blend of black and green tea. It’s meant to have all sorts of benefits for your body and your mind.”

Roxanne noticed with a jolt that she had become wet. Possibly the tension and anticipation, she thought. As she tried to relax, she realised that she was staring straight at the soft curve of Barbara’s chest. The would-be politician wrenched her eyes back to her host’s knowingly smiling face. At that moment, the doorbell rang.

Barbara eyed her guest like she was prey. “That must be the girls. I’ll be right back.”

Roxanne watched her go. Her cheeks felt hot and she had the awful suspicion that she was blushing. She did her best to steady herself, taking a deep breath and focussing her mind on what was to come.

The interview tonight was a bit of a novelty. The Rushwell Argus had assembled a panel of women from the constituency who were going to question both her and her Conservative opponent about “women’s issues”. Barbara was a member of the panel and had volunteered her home as the venue.

The panel was rounded out by Jennifer Reynolds, the journalist who had broken the sex tape story, and a PA from a local chemical research firm called Samantha.

When the panel members followed their chests in to the room, Roxanne’s eyes popped out on stalks. “Jesus Christ!” she thought. All three of them looked like they’d had breast implants. She dragged her eyes away from the preposterous bosoms and started shaking hands. Roxanne could feel her face flushing as she did so.

The Conservative candidate, Caroline Stephens, followed the panel in. This caused Roxanne to relax a little. Miss Stephens was a little too young, inexperienced and, at times, poorly briefed to be a convincing prospective MP. She was also the only other person in the room with a reassuringly normal bra size.

After exchanging pleasantries, the five women sat down facing one another. The three members of the panel sat on one side of the room on a sofa, while Roxanne and Caroline sat together on the floral print settee facing them. Barbara immediately jumped back up, a ripple coursing through her cardigan as she did so.

“Just before we get started, I’ve got something I’d like you both to try,” she said before heading out of the room. A minute later she came back holding a jar of some kind of light green preserve and a spoon. Barbara scooped out a heaped spoonful of the jam and held it towards Caroline.

“This is some of my special home made gooseberry jam. Take a taste,” she instructed.

The young Conservative looked conspiratorially into the older woman’s eyes. “Thank you, Barbara,” she said, almost seductively. Caroline opened her mouth and allowed herself to be fed the entire spoonful. A look of bliss immediately passed over her face, she swallowed and let out a satisfied “mmmm”.

“That tastes wonderful, Roxanne. You should try some.”

“I’d love to,” she replied, not wanting to offend one of her interviewers.

Barbara scooped out an even larger spoonful for Roxanne.

“Open wide,” she said with a smile.

Roxanne looked with some discomfort at the spoon that had just been in her opponent’s mouth. She considered asking for another spoon, but decided just to get it over with. Barbara carefully inserted the spoon between Roxanne’s lips.

The candidate closed her mouth around the spoon, her eyes opening wide in surprise as the jam touched her taste buds. She could vividly taste every fruit that had been put into the preserve. Furthermore, there was a pleasant tingling sensation that spread as the spoon was removed and the jam oozed over her tongue. Roxanne swallowed, sighing happily as the sweet goo slid down her tingling throat.

“What was in that?” asked Roxanne. “It makes your mouth tingle.”

All of the women smiled at Roxanne, who was feeling a little light-headed and uncomfortably aware that her underpants were increasingly damp.

“It’s a secret ingredient. If you’re good I might tell you about it later,” said Barbara.

Roxanne felt uncomfortable about the way the other women were looking at her, but still managed a smile in response.

“Shall we get underway? I know you’re both very busy,” said Jennifer, who Roxanne noticed had been carrying a video camera attached to a tripod.

The candidates both indicated their assent and the young journalist moved to set up the camera facing them.

“Is it ok if we film this? I’d like to put the footage up on the Argus web site.”

No one dissented and in a matter of moments the camera was switched on and recording. Jennifer returned to her seat and addressed herself towards Caroline.

“OK, the first question that I’d like to ask relates to the Jim McFadden sex tape.”

Caroline nodded.

“Labour have made repeated references in their campaign literature to the Conservatives being old fashioned, out of touch and uninterested in ensuring women have an equal chance to succeed. Do you regard this an attempt to capitalise on McFadden’s indiscretion?” asked the journalist.

“I do and, personally, I think Roxanne’s being old fashioned. Lots of woman nowadays enjoy being controlled during sex. I love it.”

Roxanne looked at her opponent in surprise. She looked back to the panel who, unsettlingly, were all eyeing up her body. A wave of tingles stole over her skin and congregated around her nipples as she tried to formulate a response.

“I-I think that’s an extraordinary thing for a supposedly serious politician to say,” she stammered. “Have you read some of the quotes from the tape? As a woman, I’m not sure I’d want someone with those kind of attitudes representing me.”

Samantha leaned forward, a serious expression on her face.

“This is just the kind of puritanism that puts women like me off voting for the Labour party.”

The secretary reached down beside the sofa and picked up a laptop computer.

“I want to show you something.”

Samantha opened the laptop and sat it on the coffee table that separated the candidates from the panel. A video was ready to be played on the screen. The secretary clicked on the Play button and set the video in motion.

Roxanne instantly recognised the heavily breasted brunette lying naked on her back on a desk as the woman from the Jim McFadden scandal.

“I want to be your slave,” breathed the brunette.

“Erm… all right,” replied McFadden from out of shot. “Open your legs then, you wee minx.”

The enormously busty woman complied. “I’m your fucktoy. Fill me with cum.”

“Fucking hell, Tiffany,” replied the portly, middle aged, trouserless MP as he wandered into frame. “Are you for real?”

“Put it in me, sir,” responded the brunette. She reached between her legs and spread open her pussy. “Show me who’s boss.”

The words “slave” and “fucktoy” sent waves of tingles coursing through Roxanne’s body. She suddenly realised that her hand was gradually sliding up the inside of her thigh. Roxanne stopped herself and looked up at the smiling Samantha.

“You see. The newspapers made a big deal out of nothing. Jim McFadden was just helping a girl to enjoy a perfectly healthy, normal sexual fantasy.”

The idea that McFadden had been playing along with the girl hadn’t featured in the newspaper reports. Roxanne had taken a look at the sex tape that was on the internet and in that version they were already having sex at the start. It took a few moments for her increasingly befuddled brain to make the connection.

“Where did you get this tape?” asked Roxanne, struggling to tear her eyes away from the woman moaning on the screen as she was dominated.

“It’s available if you know where to look,” Samantha replied. The blonde secretary looked deeply into Roxanne’s eyes, stirring the tingling that filled her body. “Do you… like it?”

“No,” said the candidate, a little uncertainly.

“I like it,” said Samantha as if this was perfectly normal. “I masturbate to it.”

Roxanne listened with a mixture of confusion and arousal as first Barbara and then the other women present announced that they also liked to play with themselves while watching the sex tape.

“I think we should get back to politics,” said Roxanne.

Samantha pulled up her skirt and spread her legs to reveal her perfectly clean shaven pussy. Moisture gleamed on the lips. To Roxanne’s shock, Samantha started to rub.

“I think we should teach you what you really want,” replied Samantha in a voice that was thick with sex.

Wordlessly, first Barbara slid off her slacks, then Jennifer hiked up her skirt. They parted their legs to show a pair of completely smooth, hairless pussies. The room filled with the noise of heavy breathing and little wet squelches as they followed Samantha’s lead.

“Take off your panties and join in with the girls,” instructed the secretary.

“N-no,” she stuttered. Immediately her heart began to thud in her chest. Her vision took on a pinkish tinge. She started trying to get out of the soft settee she was sitting on. Caroline reached over and put her hand on Roxanne’s shoulder to stop her.

“Don’t get up,” said the young Conservative. Caroline got out of her chair and went to stand behind Roxanne. She put her hands on Roxanne’s shoulders and began to massage her gently. The touch sent a wave of tingles running down over Roxanne’s breasts.

“Stay here with us,” urged Caroline. “We’re your friends.”

“We just want to help you, Roxanne. Please take off your panties,” pouted Jennifer, who was clearly enjoying watching Roxanne struggle.

By now Roxanne was shaking with arousal. In the video, the brunette had inserted a finger into her ass and was moaning about obedience being pleasure while McFadden fucked her. The candidate found that she had slid her hands up under her dress and hooked her thumbs around the elastic of her knickers. She only just managed to stop herself from pulling them down.

“You’re going to take them off,” Caroline said gently. “Stop being silly and do as you’re told.”

Roxanne’s heart kept beating faster as she resisted. It was becoming more and more difficult to think. She could feel her panties inching down over her buttocks.

“All the way down,” interjected an almost breathless Barbara. “We want them around your ankles.”

In the video, McFadden had started fucking the brunette’s giant tits. She was holding them and smiling blissfully while he told her that he owned her. Roxanne pushed her soaking wet panties to her knees and let them drop on the floor. The other women became more frenzied in their masturbation as they enjoyed the act of submission.

“Good girl,” said Samantha, her hips bucking as she fingered herself.

The surge of relief that Roxanne felt from doing as she was told intermingled with pleasure at being praised.

“Now touch it,” instructed the blonde secretary.

Roxanne thought about resisting for a second, but the idea of playing with herself filled her mind. She felt mounting excitement as she watched her hand slide under her own dress and then an explosion of pleasure as she made contact with her pussy.

The candidate gripped the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up to show the girls she was doing as she was told.

Jennifer and Barbara were both rubbing themselves feverishly by this point. Roxanne could clearly see Jennifer mouthing the word “whore” under her breath. Samantha stopped touching herself and licked her fingers clean.

“Very good, Roxanne. Keep watching the video.” Samantha turned to Barbara, “Go and get a razor and some shaving foam.”

“Yes, Samantha.”

Barbara smoothed down her skirt with her clean hand and walked out of the room. Roxanne looked down at the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above her pussy and then back at Samantha.

“Look at my cunt,” said Samantha.

Roxanne looked at the busty blonde’s hairless vagina, still proudly on display. Samantha smiled.

“You’re going to get down on your knees and shave yourself. Once you’re done you’ll feel like a new woman.”

The candidate felt a powerful urge to say “yes, Samantha,” and get down on her knees with her legs spread open. She felt her heart rate start to increase as she opened her mouth to speak.

“Why?”

“Because you’re a whore, just like the rest of us. An obedient whore is a happy whore.”

A smiling Barbara walked in carrying an unbranded can of shaving foam and a razor in one hand and a bowl of water in the other. Jennifer started masturbating again as Barbara set the items down along with a towel that she’d had over her arm.

“A fucktoy’s pussy must be clean shaven so that every inch of it is on display,” said the journalist dreamily.

“Get on your knees,” instructed Samantha.

Roxanne tried desperately to resist, but found herself sliding off the settee onto the floor.

“Spray the foam on your cunt.”

“Yes, Samantha,” replied Roxanne, enormous pleasure surging through her body as she obeyed. She pulled up the hem of her dress and sprayed a dollop on her pubic mound, then put down the can and started spreading the foam around her pussy. The white goo felt lovely against her skin. Roxanne felt a slight tickle as juice dribbled out of her vagina and started dripping on the carpet.

“Good girl. Obedience is pleasure. Now take the razor and show us what a good little whore you are.”

Roxanne smiled and spread her legs wide to give her new friends the best possible view. She picked up the razor and started to stroke it against her skin, a path of tingles flowing in its wake.

Each drag of the razor left more and more of her pussy smooth and hairless, as she now knew it should be. Roxanne dipped the towel in water and wiped off the remnants of the foam. She dropped the towel and started to slide her trembling fingers over the perfectly smooth skin of her vagina.

“I’m a fucktoy,” she whispered, enjoying the rush of pleasure that she was rewarded with.

Samantha reached into her handbag and pulled out a strap on dildo. She put it on the coffee table in front of Roxanne and then crouched down beside her. The candidate felt hot breath in her ear.

“There’s something I want to show you,” murmured the secretary. “Keep your eyes on the screen.”

She fast forwarded the video to a later section where Jim McFadden had the brunette bent over his desk with her huge breasts just brushing the surface.

Samantha put her arm around Roxanne’s waist and reached down between her thighs. The candidate gasped, but allowed Samantha to do as she pleased.

“Good girl,” said the blonde as her finger tips started to rub Roxanne’s pussy. “Watch closely.”

“Now I’m going to take your ass, slave,” said an out of breath Jim McFadden.

“Yes, master,” replied the big boobed brunette.

Roxanne watched with mounting excitement as the politician spread the woman’s shapely buttocks apart and placed his erect penis on her asshole. McFadden gripped his member to allow himself to overcome any resistance, then popped the head of his cock inside. At the same time, Samantha slipped two fingers inside Roxanne’s pussy and started aggressively rubbing against her clitoris.

“Thank you, master,” said the brunette, her tits wobbling as McFadden drove his dick deep into her ass. Roxanne squirted.

“Oh, God,” she panted, her thighs shaking. Samantha kissed her on the cheek.

“Good girl,” said the secretary. “Every real woman takes it up the ass. I do, Jennifer does, Caroline does and you will too, won’t you, Roxanne?”

Roxanne looked at the strap on sitting on the table in front of her. She felt her heart rate rise a little as she considered disagreeing, then stay high as she was gripped by excitement.

“Yes, Samantha.”

“That’s right,” breathed the blonde. “Only it’s not your turn yet. There’s someone else who needs to learn her place.”

“Mr Peters said I didn’t have to…” Barbara protested.

“Shhh, Mr Peters thinks you need to be more open-minded,” explained the smiling secretary. “Go and stand in front of the camera. Take off your skirt and spread your ass cheeks apart. Don’t clench, it’ll be ok.”

Barbara said “yes, Samantha,” in a slightly quivering voice and then went over to the camera. She dropped her skirt, bent slightly forward and then reached back to part her buttocks.

“Caroline, Jennifer; it’s probably best that you’re not in the room for this part. Go and sort out next week’s newspaper coverage, I’ll get the video to you as soon as I can.”

“Yes, Samantha,” they said almost in unison. The two women wandered off hand in hand.

“Strap on the dick, Roxanne. Make Barbara submit completely. An obedient whore is a happy whore.”

Samantha went behind the camera and adjusted it to film Barbara’s body. Roxanne finished doing up the buckles on her dildo and went to stand behind their gently panting host.

“What are you, Barbara?” asked Samantha.

Barbara addressed herself to the camera. “I’m a slave,” she said, her facial expression oscillating between arousal and fear.

“Good girl,” said Samantha, before looking up to Roxanne. “Now fuck her.”

Roxanne looked at the anus that she was being presented with. It was pink and was gently winking in anticipation. She put her hands on Barbara’s soft buttocks, before tracing her fingertips around her asshole.

“I’m going to take your ass, slave,” she said in a voice that betrayed her excitement.

“Yes, mistress,” replied Barbara, sending a wave of tingles over Roxanne’s body.

The candidate gripped the toy jutting from her crotch and pushed it against Barbara’s asshole. After a moment, the dildo overcame all resistance and popped inside. Barbara looked shocked, then blank and finally ecstatic as Roxanne slid the plastic dick deeper inside. Good girl, thought the candidate.

Roxanne reached around to touch Barbara’s breasts, then gripped her cardigan and ripped it open allowing the pink mounds of flesh to tumble forth.

“I’ll never say no to anal,” she happily told the camera as Roxanne pumped her ass, causing her naked tits to jiggle crazily. “I’m an obedient anal sex doll.”

Fuck politics, thought Roxanne. This is much more fun.

Samantha smiled as each thrust of the plastic dildo brought Roxanne’s political career nearer to its end.