The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sextasy 3 – Going Down

Jennifer slept fitfully in her plush king sized bed. Her ass felt tender from the exultant sodomising she had been given by Tiffany in the shower. She could remember how much she had enjoyed the bosomy brunette’s strap on dildo as it was pushed deep inside. She could also remember the thrill every time Tiffany told her she was a “fucktoy” or that an obedient whore was a happy whore. For reasons that Jennifer couldn’t quite put her finger on, the recollections were accompanied by a sense of unease.

Jennifer tried masturbating whilst mouthing the words Tiffany had taught her.

“An obedient whore is a happy whore.”

There was a tingle that spread from her pussy over her body, but disappointingly it lacked the intensity of her experiences earlier in the day. Jennifer opened her eyes and looked at her bedside cabinet where she had placed the little green pill. She knew that this was what she needed. A little pill to make her a good little slave for Mr Peters. Jennifer felt her nipples tingle at the thought of taking the pill and finger fucking herself into submission.

She reached out and picked up the pill. The word “slave” popped into her head. It seemed less positive than it had a moment ago. Did she want to be a slave? Jennifer reached over and picked her watch up off the cabinet. It was 2:24am.

Jennifer decided it was time to go home. She felt confused about whether she was doing what she wanted. The drug they had given her had been lovely. Part of her was desperate to take the pill and be a good little girl for Mr Peters, yet there was an insistent voice that kept telling her that she shouldn’t. A night in her own bed would be the best thing. In the morning, she could come back and suck him off to apologise for disobeying the order to stay put. Jennifer licked her lips at the thought, slid out from under the covers and got dressed.

* * *

Once downstairs, Jennifer saw that the light was on in Mr Peters’ office. She could hear a faint murmur of voices from within, so she crept up to the slightly ajar door and peeked inside. On her knees in front of Mr Peters was Caroline Stephens.

The sight of the missing girl sent a thrill through Jennifer. What a story! “Missing girl held as sex slave” would be the title. She felt a little tingle as the words “sex slave” passed through her mind. Jennifer held her breath and slid her hand down the front of her skirt and into her panties. She began rubbing her pussy, feeling a rush of tingles as she looked down at the kneeling girl. Mr Peters had his erect cock pointed at Caroline’s clearly enamoured face.

“Kiss it,” he ordered. The girl puckered her lips and reverently kissed the tip of Mr Peters’ penis.

“Do you understand what needs to be done?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Tell me what you’re going to do.”

“I’m going to tell everyone that I banged my head when I crashed my car and decided to go our old home in Brighton. I couldn’t remember my name and wasn’t sure whose house I was going to so I checked in to Brighton Royal Infirmary on arrival and saw Dr Henry Matthews. Tomorrow I’m going to be driven to Brighton where Dr Matthews will phone my parents and tell them my memory has returned.”

“Excellent. What are you going to tell your father?”

“That I want to put myself forward for nomination as the local Conservative Party candidate for the General Election and I need his help.”

“Good girl. Once you’re elected, I’m going to give you new tits as a reward.”

“Thank you, master.”

“Now suck my cock.”

Jennifer smiled and slipped a finger inside herself as the girl subserviently took Mr Peters’ cock in her mouth. Unbidden, the memory that Caroline Stephens’ father was a senior local councillor popped into her head. She started wondering why Mr Peters wanted a slave to be an MP. Jennifer tore her eyes away from Caroline’s ecstatic sucking. Behind Mr Peters she could see her mobile phone and the keys to the Corsa sitting on the desk. She was suddenly struck by the thought that if she didn’t go now she might never leave.

Jennifer extracted her finger from her pussy and licked it clean, feeling a little hit of pleasure as she did so. She decided to slip out through one of the rear windows to the house and head across the fields.

Jennifer tiptoed down the softly carpeted corridor and gently opened a door. The room inside had a large table in the middle surrounded by chairs and a few small tables along one of the walls. Apart from that it was empty. Two large windows looked out over the fields beyond.

The reporter slipped inside and gingerly closed the door behind her. She crept over to one of the windows and looked out to see if anyone was there.

As the coast was clear, Jennifer carefully undid the latch and lifted the heavy window. An alarm sounded. Jennifer froze, then hurriedly pushed the window up and clambered out. She ran as quickly as she could to the fence at the edge of Mr Peters’ property, swung herself over and kept running. After a couple of hundred yards, Jennifer was out of breath. She slowed her pace to a jog and looked back over her shoulder.

There was a light on in the room that Jennifer had escaped from and the dark silhouette of a figure was standing at the window looking out at her. The reporter’s rapidly beating heart jumped into her mouth. She turned and fled.

* * *

By the time Jennifer reached the next house she had sweated out enough of the drug for her head to clear slightly. She needed to call the police. However much she had enjoyed it, what had happened to her was basically rape. Also, there was clearly some kind of mad conspiracy afoot. That this would be a national news story flashed through Jennifer’s mind, but the thought of Mr Peters catching up with her kept her hurrying onwards.

There were no lights on in the farmhouse and Jennifer hesitated before knocking on the door. She rapped it a few times, waited, then banged it again and shouted for help. A light came on in an upstairs room. After a minute or two that felt like an eternity she heard locks being undone and the door swung open.

The woman standing in the doorway was in her late thirties or early forties. She was wearing a dressing gown and her hair was a little messed up from having been in bed. Her face was attractive, but concerned.

“What’s the matter?” she asked.

“I need to phone the police. I’ve been raped.”

“Good God!” replied the woman. She put a hand on Jennifer’s shoulder and ushered her in to the kitchen. “Come in and have a seat. I’ll make you a hot drink and get the telephone.”

Jennifer did as she was told. The woman introduced herself as Alice. She made Jennifer a cup of tea and went to get the telephone. When she came back through, she was already talking to someone.

“Yes, she’s still here. Would you like to talk to her?” Alice handed the phone to Jennifer. “It’s the police.”

Jennifer told the woman on the line that she’d been drugged and then sexually assaulted at Mr Peters’ house. She left out the part about the slave making effects of the drug and the conspiracy to elect a slave as an MP on the basis that it sounded too outlandish to be believed. The woman on the phone said that Jennifer should stay where she is and a police officer would be with her in twenty minutes.

Alice sat down with Jennifer at the kitchen table and asked her how she was feeling. Remarkably, Jennifer wasn’t feeling too bad. The tea was delicious and was really helping her to calm down.

The two women chatted and waited for the police to arrive.

* * *

After about half an hour there was a knock at the kitchen door.

“That must be the police,” said Alice. The woman got up and opened the door, revealing a statuesque red head in a police uniform. Her shirt was stretched tight around a massive pair of breasts.

“Hi, is there a Jennifer Reynolds here?” asked the police officer.

Alice gestured to the table where Jennifer was sitting.

“I’ll go and freshen up,” said Alice with a reassuring smile.

Jennifer smiled back. The policewoman advanced towards her with a predatory half-smile on her face then sat down on the edge of the table.

“So, Jennifer, tell me what happened,” instructed the police officer.

“Well, I was in Peters Research Chemicals researching a story and Mr Peters must have drugged my coffee.”

“How did the drug make you feel?” interrupted the policewoman. Jennifer noticed that one of the red head’s hands was slowly sliding up her thigh. Her eyes never left the reporter. Jennifer felt there was something odd about the police woman’s whole attitude and yet she felt relaxed and almost eager to tell her whatever she wanted to hear.

“It made me feel docile and obedient. Also, really horny and sensitive.”

“You liked it, didn’t you?” asked the police woman.

Jennifer felt like she shouldn’t answer in the affirmative, but it was wrong to lie to the police so she quietly said “yes”.

“Good. I like an honest girl. I’m going to need to examine you now to see what they did to you. Bend over the table and pull down your panties.”

Jennifer hesitated. The instruction seemed wrong, but she couldn’t quite remember why. The police woman smiled. “It’s OK,” she said. “This won’t take long.”

Jennifer stood up and bent over the table. She pulled her underpants down until they were around her knees.

“Good girl,” said the busty red head. Jennifer felt a finger gently circling around her asshole. “They fucked you up the ass, didn’t they?”

“Yes,” answered the reporter.

“Was it nice?”

“Yes, but it feels tender now.”

“Let me help you with that.”

Jennifer heard the snap of a surgical glove then looked behind her to see the big titted police woman applying a light green goo to her index finger.

“Face the front, Jennifer,” said the police officer.

Jennifer obeyed, then felt soothing goo being applied to her anus. After a second or two tingles started to shoot up her asshole.

“Isn’t that better?”

Jennifer tried to keep calm by controlling her breathing, but she could feel her pussy growing wetter.

“Now, let’s get some inside of you.”

Jennifer felt the police woman’s index finger pushing on her anus, which soon gave in to the pressure and allowed the red head to penetrate her.

“There. Now for a second.”

The second finger slid in a little more easily than the first.

“Very good. Of course, Mr Peters’ cock feels more like three.”

By the time the third finger was in, Jennifer was almost delirious with pleasure. She didn’t notice Alice had returned to the room until the older woman spoke.

“Are we being a good little girl now, Jennifer?” asked Alice.

Jennifer felt a tug on her hair as the police woman forced her to look up at Alice. She was still wearing a bathrobe, but her hair was now held up with clips and she was wearing make up. Her lips were painted a vivid shade of red. Jennifer felt a slight sense of unease as she noticed the syringe filled with green fluid in Alice’s hand.

“No more drugs, please,” gasped Jennifer.

Alice smiled. “The medicine doesn’t hurt us. It makes us feel better. Women love being slaves. Every girl we drug is a life saved from the cares of the world. An obedient whore is a happy whore.”

The red lips moved closer to Jennifer’s face before lightly kissing her mouth. “It’s time to come to paradise, Jennifer. You’re going to love it here.”

Jennifer felt a prick in her arm. She looked round to see that the syringe was empty with the plunger fully depressed, then looked questioningly at the beaming Alice. The drug hit Jennifer’s mind with a suddenness and intensity that took her breath away.

“Good girl, Jennifer. Relax and enjoy yourself,” said the older woman. She looked over at the police woman, who was still fingering Jennifer’s ass. “Time for the strap on, I think. She’s earned it.”

The police woman smiled, pulled a strap on dildo out of her belt and began to attach it. “Do you like it up the ass, Jennifer?” asked Alice.

Jennifer took a moment to respond, leaving the only sounds in the room the squeaking of the strap on being done up and the dripping of her pussy on the floor. Her mind slowly focussed on the question and she smiled.

“I looove having my ass fucked.”

“Good. It’s time for you to get a special treat.” Alice parted her bathrobe to reveal an impressive pair of still firm breasts. She held one up to Jennifer. “Suck my nipple. We’re going to teach you your place in the world.”

Jennifer started sucking immediately. Then she felt the smooth, hardness of a dildo pressing against her asshole.

“Take it, you little slut,” said the police woman.

Jennifer squirted as the dildo pushed inside. The police woman began thrusting vigorously. Jennifer moaned, sucked and listened as Alice whispered to her about how she would do anything she was told and love every moment of it. The reporter smiled as she licked around her new friend’s areola. Being a fucktoy was fun.

* * *

Early the next morning, Jennifer was driven back to Peters Research Chemicals by the police woman. The secretary showed her in to Mr Peters’ office. Caroline Stephens was kneeling on the floor, naked with her breasts pushed out.

“Good morning, Jennifer,” said Mr Peters. “Pull down your panties and get on your knees beside Caroline.”

Jennifer smiled. “Yes, sir,” she said.

Mr Peters unzipped his fly as he watched Jennifer obey his orders.

“Good girl. Now put your fingers in Caroline’s cunt.”

Jennifer complied without hesitation. She smiled as she felt how wet her new friend was.

“Caroline here is going to be the next MP for this constituency. You’re going to help her get elected. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“She’s going away to Brighton shortly. When she gets back I want you to interview her for this week’s paper. Before all of that, the pair of you are going to suck my cock.”

Jennifer and Caroline’s faces lit up at the instruction. They both began sucking and licking until Mr Peters became hard, and then eventually throbbing. Jennifer felt her master’s hand on her head.

“Open wide, little girl,” he said.

The reporter obeyed and felt spurts of semen start to coat the inside of her mouth.

“Now give it to Caroline.”

Jennifer pulled back Caroline’s head. The soon to be candidate obediently opened her mouth and let Jennifer dribble Mr Peters’ load into it.

“Swallow it.”

Caroline gulped then smiled broadly.

“Good girls. Go and get cleaned up, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Jennifer and Caroline both jumped up and started making their way out of the office to the bathroom upstairs. Jennifer put her hand on Caroline’s bottom and gave it a squeeze. Everything they’d told her was true. An obedient whore was a happy whore. She couldn’t wait to help other women to see the error of their ways and become good little sluts for Mr Peters. Jennifer felt Caroline’s hand slip up her skirt.

“Let’s shower together,” said Caroline. Jennifer smiled. Life had never been better.