The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sextasy 1 – Coming Up

Caroline Stephens felt slightly nervous. She wasn’t used to driving at night and she didn’t like the fact that she had a car following closely behind her. She glanced at her rearview mirror, hoping that the headlamps behind her would soon turn off into a side road.

Caroline was heading over to Yarmouth to spend the weekend with some uni friends. The thought of lazing on the beach while catching up with the girls made for a pleasant distraction from the dark country road. The trip was just what she needed after a boring few months working in the local MP’s office.

As she rounded a corner, her headlamps revealed a stationary car sitting in the middle of the road. Caroline immediately hit the brakes. She hoped that the car tailgating her would be able to stop.

Caroline’s car came to a halt a few feet behind the stationary vehicle. She looked in her mirror and noticed that the car behind her must have been lagging behind. It calmly rolled to a stop a few feet behind her.

Any relief that Caroline felt at not having crashed was almost immediately replaced with fear. She was now trapped between two cars on a pitch black country road. The driver’s door of the car up ahead opened, causing Caroline’s heart to jump into her mouth. She relaxed slightly when a blonde woman got out and started walking carefully down the road towards her in high heels.

Caroline rolled down her window and popped her head out. The blonde woman smiled.

“Hi, Caroline,” she said in a seductively breathy voice.

“Do I know you?”

“You’re going to.”

The blonde raised a spray can to point at Caroline’s face. She heard a hiss, felt a cool mist coat her skin and the world faded to black.

* * *

Caroline was dimly aware of being lifted into a standing position and having her arms lifted above her head. She distantly felt soft, padded cuffs being placed around her wrists and gently closed. Then a pin prick in her neck caused her to struggle against the sleepiness she felt in order to lift her heavy eyelids.

The blurry image of the blonde woman holding a syringe greeted Caroline as she opened her eyes.

“Good girl, Samantha,” a male voice from behind Caroline said.

The smiling face of the woman slowly came into focus.

“How did it feel to make your first slave?” continued the male voice.

The blonde bit her lip. “I’m so wet,” she replied.

“Good. You’ve done a wonderful thing.”

“Let me go,” mumbled Caroline, still struggling to overcome the effects of whatever chemical they’d used to knock her out.

“Shhh, there’s nothing to worry about,” replied Samantha in a soothing tone. “Just relax and let the medicine take hold.”

Caroline frowned. She couldn’t quite believe that she wasn’t dreaming. “What medicine?” she asked, hoping that the answer would be reassuring.

“Samantha’s given you a beautiful gift,” said the male voice. “You’re going to experience unimaginable pleasure. What’s more, you’re never going to have to worry about work or relationships or any of the mundane trivial things that stop people being happy.”

Caroline noticed a strange, but pleasant, tingling starting to creep over her skin. “You’ve drugged me,” she said in a shocked tone. “You’ll never get away with this.”

The blonde smiled. “You’re going to thank me. There’s nothing you can do. Just enjoy it.”

Caroline turned her face away as the woman moved in to kiss her. She felt plump, red lips gently touch her cheek, then hot breath in her ear.

“We’re going to make you a real woman,” whispered the blonde.

Caroline looked at Samantha with some confusion.

“Unbutton your shirt,” said the male voice from behind her.

Caroline watched as the smiling woman raised her hand to her throat. She traced a polished red fingernail down her neck and over her collar bone to the top button of her blouse. The blonde unfastened the button and arched her back, pushing her breasts against the fabric.

The woman’s hand slid further down her blouse and undid another button revealing deep cleavage. Another and another button was undone with excruciating slowness. Finally, the blouse was fully undone and the blonde began slowly pulling it apart to reveal two huge mounds of flesh.

“Real women have great, big fuckable tits,” breathed the blonde as her blouse glided over her nipples. She held it open, presenting her breasts to the astonished Caroline.

“You’d love to have bigger tits,” Samantha continued, matter of factly.

The tingling had increased in intensity, making it hard for Caroline to think up a response. An image of herself with a big pair of boobs popped unbidden into her mind. Maybe it would be fun. A riot of tingles accompanied these thoughts, making it even more difficult to concentrate.

With an effort, Caroline lifted her gaze to the secretary’s beaming face. The blonde looked straight into her eyes. “I love to serve men with my breasts. It feels so good to be a fuckdoll with big, bouncy boobs.”

The word “fuckdoll” kept repeating in Caroline’s mind, the waves of pleasurable tingling creeping ever higher as it did so. She looked back down at Samantha’s gently tanned breasts. Fuckdoll titties, Caroline thought, enjoying the spike of pleasure as she did so.

Samantha closed her eyes, raised her fingertips to her teats and delicately began to stroke them. “I like to obey. Obedience is pleasure.”

Fresh waves of delightful tingling sensations swept over Caroline as she listened to the blonde’s declaration. The feeling of hands on her hips distracted her from the pink softness in front of her.

“If you’re to be happy then you have to accept yourself for who you are,” said the man’s voice in her ear.

She felt the hem of her dress being pulled up and the man’s hand sliding down the front of her panties. The sensation of his fingers brushing against her pussy was indescribable.

The man’s voice in her ear said, “There’s nothing to be ashamed about. You exist to please men and you love to obey.”

She looked down as the man pushed two fingers into her vagina. The sudden penetration produced an intense spike of pleasure. Caroline’s mouth hung open as she tried to simultaneously comprehend the tingling on her skin and stop herself from squirting.

“Being a whore feels lovely, doesn’t it?” purred the blonde.

Caroline raised her gaze to the woman’s red lips and watched helplessly as they moved closer to her own. The incredible feeling of being penetrated made it so difficult to think.

“Soon you’ll be just like me. Then we’ll have all kinds of fun.”

The two women’s lips met momentarily leaving Caroline’s tingling intensely. The blonde smiled at Caroline’s expression of wonder at the unfamiliar sensation then moved back in and pushed her tongue into Caroline’s mouth.

The intrusion sent a torrent of pleasurable sensations down Caroline’s throat and into her chest. She was aware of her nipples tingling almost unbearably. Just a couple of whores having fun, she thought experimentally.

From behind Caroline heard the distant sound of a zipper being undone. A hand gripped the back of her underpants and pulled them down around her thighs. Something hard and smooth pushed between her buttocks and pressed against her anus.

Anal sex was something that Caroline had never countenanced and the prospect was enough to shock her out of her reverie and pull back from kissing the blonde.

“Don’t... ,” she said, muzzily.

“No?” replied the man. “Ok then, let’s play for a little longer.”

The pressure on Caroline’s asshole was removed and then she felt the length of his penis nestle between her cheeks. The man began to rub his cock up and down, creating a riot of pleasurable sensations centring on her anus.

The squelching of the man’s fingers in her vagina stopped. She felt them being withdrawn with a vague sense of loss.

“Suck her clit,” said the man.

The blonde looked adoringly over Caroline’s shoulder and smiled. “Yes, Mr Peters,” she said. Soon she was on her knees with her face inches away from Caroline’s sopping wet pussy. Caroline felt a tongue run the full length of her labia and up to her clitoris. Then she heard a noisy swallowing sound.

“Yum,” said the blonde before planting her lips around Caroline’s clitoris and starting to suck. The hit of pleasure was debilitating. After a moment to adjust she could feel her whole body throbbing through the pink haze that had settled over her mind. The smell of her own juices as Mr Peters held his fingers under her nose returned a little clarity. The aroma was delicious.

“It smells nice doesn’t it?” asked Mr Peters. “Open your mouth.”

Caroline’s mouth opened slightly almost of it’s own accord. With a sense of helpless fascination she watched as the slick, wet fingers were slid inside.

“Good girl,” said the man. “Now take a little taste.”

Caroline couldn’t be sure whether she moved her tongue to touch Mr Peters’ finger or whether it was the other way around, but the effect was instantaneous. A bolt of pleasure shot into her brain accompanied by an intense hunger as she tasted the indescribably savoury fluid. Caroline swallowed with an audible “mmm”. She closed her lips around the man’s fingers and began to suck greedily, swallowing at regular intervals to get as much juice as possible into her belly. As far as was possible with the fingers in her mouth, Caroline was smiling.

“Very good,” said the man. “Doesn’t it feel lovely to obey?”

“Mmm,” replied Caroline.

“I’m going to let you lick out all of my girls. Would you like that?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You’re going to have to do something for me first.”

Caroline felt Mr Peters’ rock hard member slide out from between her buttocks and the head return to press against her tingling asshole. She struggled to formulate some kind of response to this development. She could clench up and stop him, but that would seem a bit ungrateful after all the pleasure he’d given her. Maybe she should just be a good girl and relax?

While Caroline deliberated, the pressure on her anus grew until it was forced open and the head of Mr Peters’ penis popped inside.

“You’re mine,” said the man.

Caroline squirted. From below there came a frenzy of licking, sucking and swallowing as the blonde consumed her juices.

“Fucking drink it, you little slut,” said Caroline, her chest heaving.

“That’s right, Caroline. She’s just a little slut. A fucktoy, just like you.”

Caroline’s eyes widened as the man steadily drove the full length of his penis up into her anus. The throbbing, which had subsided when she came, began to build again. A spike of pleasure focussed on her asshole and flowed upwards into her stomach.

“You love being a fuck toy,” said the man. He withdrew his penis until the ridges of his head touched her asshole and then thrust it deep into her. Caroline gasped ecstatically.

“I own you,” he continued. The man withdrew and delivered another thrust leaving a stunned Caroline grinning broadly.

“Who owns you?” asked Mr Peters.

“I... ,“ said Caroline, then hesitated. The man drew his penis back in preparation for another thrust.

“Tell me,” the man commanded.

Caroline’s overloaded brain could barely take the instruction in, but after a moment her lips parted.

“You do,” she said in a quiet, matter of fact tone of voice.

“Good girl,” said the man. He began pumping forcefully into Caroline’s asshole. Her mouth opened wide in shock and pleasure.

“You’re my fuckdoll.”

“Yes,” said the panting Caroline.

The man delivered a few more hard thrusts up Caroline’s ass and then slowed down until he was inching his penis in and out.

“It’s your little friend’s medicine time now. I want you to watch.”

The man continued to inch his cock in and out of Caroline’s asshole as she watched the busty blonde turn away and bend over at the waist to pick something out of her handbag on the floor. The blonde’s skirt, which had barely reached to the tops of her stockings while upright, now rode up to give Caroline a clear view of the suspenders on her thick, tanned thighs. The blonde straightened up, clearly holding something in front of her. She turned around dramatically.

Between the blonde’s forefinger and thumb was a suppository filled with a green liquid. The blonde stared intently into Caroline’s eyes.

“This is what makes life so much fun,” she said. She raised the suppository to her lips and sucked it, letting her saliva coat the surface.

The blonde undid her skirt and let it drop to the ground. She was wearing no panties and her pussy was shaved smooth. Samantha turned around and looked over her shoulder at Caroline. She pouted then slowly pushed the suppository into her ass.

“Good girls take their medicine,” she said.

Caroline smiled at her new friend. The sight of Samantha compliantly pushing drugs into her body caused tingles of excitement to flutter in Caroline’s belly. Her enjoyment was amplified as the man began pistoning into her own ass more forcefully than ever. The breathing behind her soon started getting heavier and more ragged.

“Uncuff her,” said the man in a slightly strained voice. The blonde picked a key up off the floor, freed Caroline and then pushed her onto a nearby couch. The man, who was still wearing his shirt and trousers, had his cock held tightly in his hand. He pushed the blonde down beside Caroline and pointed his dick at her tits, which she obligingly held up for him. He then unleashed huge white gobbets of semen which dribbled down her flesh and collected on her erect nipples.

The man moved in front of Caroline and pointed his still erect penis at her lips. Guessing what was expected of her, Caroline opened wide and Mr Peter’s slid his dick inside. She sucked obediently producing a trickle of semen that tasted ten times better than pussy juice. The man slid his penis out of Caroline’s mouth with a look of satisfaction on his face.

“Good girl, Caroline. Now look at Samantha’s tits. Aren’t they mouth watering?”

Caroline’s gaze wandered round to the two cum-soaked titties heaving next to her on the couch.

“Time to be a good little cumslut,” purred the blonde.

Caroline leaned over and kissed the nearest of the blonde’s breasts. Her mind was ablaze with pleasure as she ran her tongue from one droplet of semen to the next, lapping them up and swallowing as she went. She kept the gooiest nipple until last, put her lips around it and sucked the teat clean. Caroline turned to look up at the man.

“Please sir, can I have some more?”