The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Setting Her Free

Juni was born in Rome and was of Asian and European descent. (In fact, her Asian origins were from Vietnam and China). Nevertheless, the 26-year-old was beautiful and had a strong power over men which she had possessed since the age of 16. It was unbelievable that for 10 years, the Eurasian had countless men down on their knees: men that were so much older than her. They wanted her to control them, and in the early years of this power Juni was terribly embarrassed. To her, this was a curse; it was something that she didn’t want. Juni didn’t want men kneeling before her, and didn’t want to dominate them. However, as she grew older the Eurasian began to accept her power but still didn’t use it to manipulate men. If anything, she tried to downplay it and be normal. That didn’t mean though that men still didn’t kneel at her feet and want her to control them.

Juni’s reputation for this had made its way to the palace of Emperor Nero, and he personally wanted to see the beauty. When the Eurasian got wind of the invitation, she knew that she had to go; after all, who would refuse a request from the emperor?

When she got to the palace, Juni was escorted to Nero. The first time he saw her, she took his breath away. Emperor Nero held her hand and knelt before her. Juni was flattered but highly embarrassed. She said, “Emperor Nero, I am not worthy of this attention,” and blushed a little.

“My dear, I humble myself before you. It is you that can make slaves of men, and you have just enslaved me. Command me at once,” he said.

“I command you to arise,” Juni said.

The emperor arose, much to the astonishment of those around them. Nero would never kneel before a woman, but even he couldn’t resist Juni. On the other hand, she had enjoyed temporarily dominating him.

After he stood up, the emperor kissed her on both cheeks and said, “You may go now.”

“Thank you,” Juni shyly said and was escorted out.

* * *

Nero had fallen under Juni’s spell and like many men before him, wished to be dominated by her; but he had also noticed how the Eurasian felt when she was in a dominating position: so shy and embarrassed.

No matter, the emperor had a way to help her “overcome” this: he would invite her back to the palace and offer her some wine, eventually getting her drunk enough so that she would lose her inhibitions and thus Nero would get what he wanted.

A few days later, Juni was invited back to the palace and brought to the emperor. Nero dismissed the escorts so that they were alone.

“I’m so glad that you accepted my invitation,” Nero said.

“As am I,” Juni said, “and it was very gracious of you to invite me.”

“Think nothing of it my dear,” the emperor said, “by the way, would you care for some wine?”

“Oh no emperor,” Juni said.

“Really? It’s quite good,” Nero said, “how about just a taste? I’m sure you’d like it. How about if I pour a glass and take a sip? Perhaps if you wish, you can also take a sip from my glass.”

“Okay,” Juni said-delighted, “that sounds very good.”

“Fine,” the emperor said and poured some wine into a small glass. He took a sip, and handed it over to the Eurasian who also took a sip.

“Mmm...this wine is quite good,” she said.

“Isn’t it?", the emperor said, “I knew you’d like it. Please, have some more.” Then he poured it into the glass and gave it to Juni, who this time drank more of it. In the course of time, she had ingested enough to make her drunk. She also seemed more relaxed and uninhibited. That’s when Nero asked, “Juni, do you want to play a game with me?”

“Of course Emperor Nero,” she said-still drunk.

“Okay, let’s play a game where I kneel before you and you can dominate me any way you like,” Nero said.

“Oohh, I like that game!", Juni exclaimed and giggled.

“Very well. Let’s begin,” Nero said and smiled.

The emperor kneeled before her and she said, “Undress down to your undergarments, Emperor Nero.”

“As you wish,” Nero said and undressed. Juni did the same.

She knelt down to him and said, “Relax and look deep into my eyes...relax. Look further into my eyes...deep into my eyes.”

Nero looked deep into her eyes and she continued, “Very good...completely relaxed..look deep within my eyes. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper. Look further into my eyes.”

The emperor’s eyes were still fixed on hers and she asked, “Can you hear me?”

“Yes,” Nero softly said.

“Okay, let’s begin,” Juni said. Then she had him lay on his back, mounted him and began the seduction.

* * *

Juni had had fun dominating and seducing Nero, and for once she didn’t feel shy or embarrassed. It was a new feeling for her, and she liked it. She felt so powerful, bold and free and being with the emperor gave her a feeling of lust-which was a feeling that she never had before. It was invigorating! The Eurasian was a changed woman, and she couldn’t wait to be the dominant one again.

* * *

Some time later in the week, Nero invited Juni back to the palace and she returned. However, this time the emperor wanted more: he wanted to be humiliated by her in the forms of kicking and punching, then as the final touch, Nero wanted Juni to strip him of his clothing.

As Nero wanted, Juni kicked him in the stomach. He yelled “Oww!” and doubled over in pain. After Nero got up, he smiled and said “Kick me again.”

And so she did. This time, he was knocked down and Juni kicked him more and more. The emperor was delighted and after he managed to get up, he told her to punch him in the face. The Eurasian complied, and soon after the emperor was ready for the final humiliation:

“Juni, strip me of my clothing,” he said.

The beauty stripped him and he stood before her naked, which caused Nero to become aroused and get an erection. Juni grinned wickedly, and felt that rush of power and feeling of absolute control go through her.

Nero had set her free.