The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving Mistress Kayleigh

Pt. 3

Eventually, the door opened and Miss Kayleigh stepped into the room. She was dressed in a tight, black, long sleeved shirt, a hot pink skirt and black, high heeled, knee-high boots. Of course my cock stiffened immediately.

“Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me serve you,” I heard myself say. She said nothing. She picked up the flash drive from my head. Then she snapped and pointed at her boots. Without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed the toe of each of her boots. “Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your boots.”

I blinked a few times as I tried to process what had just happened. I had reacted automatically. I understood on some level that Miss Kayleigh had done something to make that happen. But somehow I could not grasp what that something was. Obviously, if I were as smart as Miss Kayleigh, I would be able to understand it. But Miss Kayleigh is smarter than I am.

Miss Kayleigh chuckled and dropped another flash drive on the floor. She turned and walked out of the room. I picked up the flash drive and crawled over to my desk, and began to listen to the recordings so that I could take notes for Miss Kayleigh.

When I was done taking notes, I emailed them to Miss Kayleigh. I was pretty tired by then. I crawled over to my bed and climbed in. I began to stroke my cock slowly and to repeat “Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.” I did not think about doing this. It just happened. How long I did this, I do not know. My cock was stiff, and the stroking felt good, but I never got close to orgasm. At some point I stopped stroking my cock and talking because I fell asleep.

When I woke, I paid no attention to the time. I retrieved Miss Kayleigh’s flash drive from the computer and crawled to the middle of the room. I kneeled and placed the flash drive on my head. I do not know how much time passed. I did not look at the clock. I stared at the bottom of the door, waiting for Miss Kayleigh.

Eventually the door did open, and Miss Kayleigh stepped into the room. “Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me serve you,” I said without thought or hesitation. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and snug-fitting running shorts. Miss Kayleigh grabbed the flash drive from my head. She snapped and pointed at her bare feet. I leaned down and kissed the top of each of her feet. “Thank you, Miss Kayleigh,” I said, “for letting me kiss your feet.”

She giggled. I just kept kneeling at her feet. My cock was stiff, of course. I realized I was barely thinking. The presence of Miss Layleigh seemed to put a fog in my head. It was hard to think with her near.

She snapped her fingers and said, “Speak.” I heard myself say, “Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

Miss Kayleigh laughed at that. She patted my head as if I were a child.

“After I leave,” she said, “you will go stare into the mirror and say those words one hundred times.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh. Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for the opportunity to obey you.”

She laughed again and left the room. My brain still was in a fog as I stood and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror at my own face. “Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.” Over and over I said those words. I did not even think of not doing it or of stopping myself. I just did it.

After a while, I stopped speaking. I am sure I said the words at least a hundred times. I kept staring into the mirror. The words were echoing in my mind. And for a few minutes I could not seem to think of what to do.

At some point I blinked and I seemed to come out of the mental fog. I realized I had a lot of my own work to get done, and I set myself to doing it. A dozen or so hours later, I went to bed and stroked my cock slowly while repeating until I fell asleep, “Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

The next morning, I woke without feeling rested. I went through the motions of cleaning myself, the whole while wondering when Miss Kayleigh would arrive. I sat at my computer to see what other work I needed to do. I began to realize that my grades would begin to suffer if I did not do more to get some control back. But there was only one way that would happen.

The door to my room opened, and Miss Kayleigh stepped in. She was in another snug t-shirt and some tight fitting jeans. I was on my knees at her feet in an instant. She laughed.

“Miss Kayleigh,” I said. “Please stop.”

“Stop what?”

“Stop controlling me. My grades will suffer. I will be forced to drop out. I won’t be able to help you any more.”

“But you want to help me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“You will do anything I want.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“Why?”

“Because you are smarter and better than me in every way,” I said earnestly. “You are always right. You must always be obeyed.”

“And you lust after me too, don’t you?” she said as she gently poked my crotch with the toe of her shoe. My cock was already hard due to the presence of Miss Kayleigh, and the touch of her foot made me whimper.

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“But that is not why you want to help me, is it?”

“I… I am not sure, Miss Kayleigh.”

“You are in love with me, aren’t you?”

I really was not sure what I felt for Miss Kayleigh, but she was always right. And somehow, that I would love someone as beautiful and smart and strong as Kayleigh seemed right. I nodded.

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

She laughed.

“Of course you do,” she said in a condescending tone. She snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. Immediately I kissed each of her feet.

“Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your feet.”

“Yes, I can’t have you getting kicked out of school. You are useful to me. You will be allowed to attend all your classes and get all your work done for those classes. But you must give me your class schedule, and any time you are not in class or getting food to eat, you will be here either to do the work I assign you or to wait for me. Your life revolves around me now. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh. Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me serve you.”

“Speak,” she said after snapping her fingers.

“Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

She dropped a flash drive on the floor.

“By five,” she said.

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh. Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me serve you.”

She walked out, and I took up the routine that would define the rest of my college experience. In the mornings, when I woke I would masturbate and say the mantra: “Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.” I would clean up and get ready for Miss Kayleigh. She would stop by to give me work to do. My days were filled with doing my school work and working for Miss Kayleigh. Any spare time I had, I spent kneeling and waiting for Miss Kayleigh. At the end of the day, I would go to bed and masturbate and repeat the mantra.

Eventually graduation came, and Miss Kayleigh left me without even a goodbye. She just stopped being part of my life. Which left me heart-broken for a while. I some how managed to get control of myself again. I went on to build a company and accumulate a net worth of few billion dollars. I sold the company for, well, an awful lot of money. I was able to establish several forms of residual income for myself, which meant I did not really have to work any more. Through all of this, I never fell in love, never married. I still loved Miss Kayleigh.

She had her own life. She moved to another part of the country and married an actor or two. She was still beautiful and smart, and I tried not to think about her. She made her own fortune, and after a few years, when I was still building my company, I resigned myself to the fact that I would never see Miss Kayleigh in person again. She had probably forgotten about me anyway. And she would have been right to. She is, after all, smarter and better than me in every way.

* * *

He saved the document to Miss Kayleigh’s flash drive. He went to his bedroom and removed his clothes. He walked back to the kitchen and picked up the flash drive. He walked to the front door and knelt down where he had been kneeling before. He put the flash drive on his head and waited.

Some time later, the door opened and Miss Kayleigh entered. She was now wearing a short, skin tight, pink cocktail dress and pink high heeled boots. She looked down at the man who was kneeling just as she had told him to do. She noticed his swiftly hardening cock. She saw the flash drive on top of his head. She laughed again as she picked up the flash drive and put in her little black purse.

“Speak!” she said after snapping her fingers.

“Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way,” he said automatically. “Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

“Better make that Mistress Kayleigh from now on.”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.”

“Speak.”

“Mistress Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Mistress Kayleigh is always right. Mistress Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

She snapped and pointed at her shoes. He leaned down and kissed them.

“Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your feet.”

She laughed at him again. Her laugh was a combination of amusement and derision.

“Kiss my ass,” she said as she turned around.

He leaned forward and kissed her ass lovingly. “Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your ass.”

She giggled derisively and turned to look at him once more.

“Look at the mess you’re making,” she said with another giggle.

He looked down. Below the glans of his hard erection was a tiny puddle of the precum fluid that was dripping from his cock.

“Do you know why I am smarter and better than you in every way?” She asked the question as if she were speaking to a stupid child.

“No, Mistress Kayleigh.”

“Because I am a woman and you are a boy.” She smirked at him. “You are incapable of ever being as smart or as good as I am. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.” He agreed without truly thinking about it. Mistress Kayleigh was always right, and so it must be true.

“My god, this is so funny,” Kayleigh said. “You must really want my control to so easily surrender to it after all this time.” She stared down at him. “No!” she said with another laugh. “I can see you still lust after me, but you still love me, don’t you, stupid boy?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.” He felt the humiliation of her laughter. She was laughing at him as if he were truly a stupid boy. And he understood then that he was stupid to her. She was smarter and better than him in every way.

“Aw, you poor, stupid boy,” she said when her laughter had died down. She pulled the hem of her short dress up, and then pulled her panties off. “Just for that, stupid boy, you may worship my pussy with your mouth.”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh. Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh.” He did not have to lean forward much because she stepped forward and pushed her pussy to his face. He licked slowly, tasting her, worshiping her. Soon he was rewarded with her moans and her thighs pressing to his head. His warm, soft tongue caressed her wet flesh. She grabbed the back of his head and pressed him to her pussy. He could barely breathe, but he continued his worship. He pushed his tongue inside her, licking along the upper wall of her pussy. Her thighs squeezed tighter. Her moans got louder. And at last his face was flooded with her cum.

She held him there for a few moments as her body shuddered with the aftermath of orgasm. She pushed him away and stepped back. His face was coated in her juices.

“Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh for letting me lick your pussy and for cumming on my face.”

“Mm, yes, good boy.”

He smiled. The puddle precum on the floor had grown. His cock throbbed and every throb brought another drop of precum.

“But now I am late,” Kayleigh said. “Go get me a towel, and be quick about it.”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.” He stood and ran to the kitchen to grab a terry cloth dish towel. He ran back and knelt at Kayleigh’s feet. He held up the dish towel. “Thank you for letting me serve you, Mistress Kayleigh.”

Kayleigh said nothing as she took the towel and wiped dry her inner thighs and her crotch. She dropped the towel beside her on the floor and put her panties back on. She straightened her dress and took his phone from her purse. She dropped the phone onto the towel.

“Here is your phone back. I now have access to your banking accounts and the electronic locks here on your house. You may now thank me for letting you be of use to me.”

“Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh, for letting me be of use to you.”

“Good boy. I will be back in a few days with a surprise for you. In the mean time, lick up your mess on the floor. When you are done, you may masturbate and cum, right here, so that your cum makes a mess on the floor too. Then lick that up. And before you go to bed tonight, you will say your speak mantra fifty times. You may masturbate after that, but not cum. When you wake up, you will masturbate but not cum while you say the mantra fifty more times. You will prepare your master bedroom for a guest, and you will move yourself into the smallest room that is not a bathroom. Is all that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh. Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh, for letting me serve you.”

“Stupid boy,” she said with a chuckle. And with that she turned and left.

He licked up the puddle of precum from the floor. He then grabbed his cock and began to masturbate. He thought about Mistress Kayleigh as he stroked his cock. Her breasts, her legs, her pussy. Soon he was shooting his cum over the floor. He crawled on his hand and knees as he licked up every splattered drop of his semen.

He returned to the kitchen, ate some food and returned to his routine for the day. He worked and ate. He wondered when Mistress Kayleigh would return. He wondered why he had to prepare his master bedroom for a guest. But when evening came, he did clear all of his clothes and personal items out of the master bedroom. He moved himself into the utility room, next to the washer and dryer. Later that night, he lay on an air mattress and repeated fifty times, “Mistress Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Mistress Kayleigh is always right. Mistress Kayleigh must always be obeyed.” He masturbated for a few minutes but did not cum. When he woke, he masturbated while again repeating fifty times, “Mistress Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Mistress Kayleigh is always right. Mistress Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

Several days passed, and he began to start wondering why he had been so easily brought back under Kayleigh’s control. It did not really make any sense. But then he remembered her saying that he loved her. Which he did.He did not really know why he loved her. She was beautiful and smart. But she only ever used him as a tool to do things for her. But she had said he loved her, and she was always right. So how could it not be true?

A few days more passed until the day came when he was awakened to the sound of his phone chiming. He saw there was a text message for him. It said, “Will be there at 6AM. Be naked, kneeling by the door.” He looked at the clock. 5:52. He replied to the text with, “Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.” He climbed off the air mattress and removed his underwear. He went to the front door and kneeled there, naked and waiting for Kayleigh.

At 6:22, the front door opened. Kayleigh stepped inside, followed by a young woman. Kayleigh wore a casual pink tunic with tight black jeans and pink, high-heeled ankle boots. boots. The young woman was dressed in a tight, hot pink shirt and tight blue jeans that were tucked into pink, knee-high, high-heeled boots.

The young woman was almost as tall as Kayleigh, and obviously younger. The young woman had chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes. She had a figure similar to Kayleigh’s though perhaps slightly larger in the chest.

“There, you see, Maddy, as I promised,” said Kayleigh to the young woman. “Kneeling, naked, and a hard cock, just waiting for us.”

“Oh my god, Aunt Kayleigh!” The young woman giggled.

“Wait, it gets better.” Kayleigh snapped her fingers. “Speak.”

“Mistress Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Mistress Kayleigh is always right. Mistress Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

The young woman giggled loudly. Kayleigh snapped her fingers again and pointed at the floor. He leaned down and kissed Kayleigh’s boots.

“Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your feet.”

The young woman laughed, and Kayleigh smirked at the man kneeling on the floor.

“How did you get him to do that?” asked the young woman.

“You did read the history I made him write for you, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Aunt Kayleigh, but it was kinda vague about that.”

“Never mind that now. I will teach you how to get your own toy later. For now you need to remember this my toy.”

“Yes, Aunt Kayleigh.”

“Now be quiet while I explain the situation to my toy.” Kayleigh stood directly in front of him. “This is Madeline. You will call her Miss Madeline. Like me she is better and smarter than you in every way. She should be obeyed at all times, unless her commands interfere with mine. My commands always take priority. She will stay here and use your master bedroom while she attends college. You will make her breakfast every morning. Your work is a priority, so she is not allowed to interfere with your job and your making money. You will, however, be paying for her food, clothes, tuition and other expenses. She is allowed to use your face for her pleasure any time she wishes, so long as it does not conflict with my commands or your work. Is all of that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.”

“When she snaps her fingers and tells you to speak, you will respond with ‘Miss Madeline is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Madeline is to be obeyed.’ Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.”

“Make him have to kiss my feet too, Aunt Kayleigh.”

“What have I taught you about manners, Maddy?”

“Please, Aunt Kayleigh, will you make him have to kiss my feet too?”

“Better.” Kayleigh turned back to him. “When Madeline snaps her fingers and points at her feet, you will kiss her feet and thank her for it. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh.”

“Please, Aunt Kayleigh, may I try it?”

“Go ahead.”

Madeline snapped her fingers and pointed at her boots. He crawled to her and kissed each boot.

“Thank you, Miss Madeline, for letting me kiss your feet.”

Madeline laughed. She snapped her fingers and said, “Speak.”

“Miss Madeline is better and smarter than me in every way. Miss Madeline is to be obeyed.”

Madeline squealed with delight.

“Remember, Maddy, he is my toy. So do not abuse this situation or I will have to take him away from you.”

“Yes, Aunt Kayleigh.”

“Good girl.” Kayleigh turned to her toy. “Now, hurry up and go get breakfast ready for Madeline and me.”

“Yes, Mistress Kayleigh. Thank you, Mistress Kayleigh, for letting me serve you.”

* * *