The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See No Evil

There are many things in this world I accept as fate, chaos, and coincidence. Things happen that are good and bad, right and wrong, true and false and these are the things that I accept. An example of things that I accept is that I am blind. I’m lucky the night lasts only 24 hours a day for me. When that unseen enemy attacked my eyes, bacteria eating away at my optic nerves, my vision went from normal to tunnel to a very narrow tunnel to that spot on a black and white television to what television. All this before I was twelve. My teenage years were interesting being a man. A girl would say she just developed breasts I would say let me feel. That didn’t work very often. I did get a good job that now, at age thirty, I am still at. I am the dispatcher for the Spokehole, Indiana police department. I am a glorified secretary to tell the truth, but it’s better than being an art critic.

I may not be able to see the sun, feel free to look directly into it yourself, but I love the warmth of it. On a warm fall morning with the leaves crunching under my feet I went for a walk. Spokehole is so small that most stores are on Main Street or just off the main strait way, and the trees that grew out of the walkway gave periods of my walk of warmth and cold. Lots of people know me and will say hello as I walk by, and a few sick and sadistic people will tell me about false dangers in my path that make me turn into a wall or tree. I usually catch this with my cane and I shield my unseeing eyes with dark glasses, they tell me they are dark.

Over the sound of crunching leaves I heard the ring of little bells indicating the opening of a door, but there shouldn’t be a door there. I waved my cane at the sound and sure enough instead of a parking lot there was a wall with the sound of windows lined with metal. I put my hand to where the sound of bells came from and there I felt a handle. I opened the door to the sound of the bells once again ringing a tune that held no beat.

“Hello my blind friend,” said a voice to my right. The store felt warm in the way that sunlight and a normal central heat couldn’t provide. The smells were of incense and scented wax with some of metal and a few of rust and organic material so abundant I couldn’t place.

“What makes you think I’m blind?” I said crossing my arms on my cane and facing the sound of a void.

“The glasses inside, the cane, the fact I’m over here and my voice echoes,” he said and I looked more to the left. “Other way,” the man said and I looked to my right.

“I meant to do that,” I said.

“Oh really,” said the man picking something up, “please read the title of this book.”

“How to spot a blind person,” I said as always in darkness.

His laughter was deep and full, “I like you blind man. My name is How Chan.”

“George Herbert,” I said extending my arm and another hand took it and shook it. I took a big smell of the air, “ah the sweet smell of cookies.”

“Those aren’t cookies,” How said.

“Says you,” I replied, “I have eaten some very nasty things that people have sworn to me are cookies.” We both had a good laugh. “I’m sorry I can’t see your lovely shop. I didn’t even know there was one here.”

“I’m new here, and I’m glad you can’t see all the things I have yet to put on the walls and shelves.”

“It’s the best I’ve ever seen,” I said with a voice that sounded like I was excited. A laugh came up from How. I tapped my cane on the floor; “Two questions if I may?”

“Please do.”

“Okay one does this place have a basement?”

“Yes it does,” How replied, “there is most of the things that I don’t think I can sell just yet down there.”

“Right my other question is wasn’t this a parking lot last week?”

How laughed with the sound that he was tilting back his head. “Are you content with being blind?”

“No,” I said, “but things happen and this is one of those things. Other things don’t happen like three different doctors telling me that I will have site with in a year. Let’s celebrate 1984 and see if that happens.”

“Not too bitter,” How said pulling out something that made the sound of glass on glass. “How would you like to have your site back?”

“I’d pluck out my eyeballs to see again,” we both had a good laugh for that.

“I have something here that might help you. Hold out your hand.”

Placed in my palm was a blue glass bottle with a cork stopper on the top, of course at the time I didn’t know that. “I never knew you cared.”

I didn’t see it but I think that How as smiling, “Put a sprinkle of that in one cup of vinegar, say your name and what you are or can do, and then drink the vinegar.”

“Does it have to be vinegar?” I asked, “It can’t be wine vinegar or apple vinegar?”

“Sorry,” How said, “strait vinegar plus a dash from that bottle. Just say, ‘my name is George, sorry I forget your last name, and I can see.’ Or if you feel that you need it say, ‘my name is George and I am irresistible to women.’ You can do so much with that stuff.”

“So why give it to me,” I asked skeptical.

There was a pause and I could tell that How was thinking before he spoke, “Modern science can only do so much, and when it gets to the limit something other than science has to take over. That and maybe this will make you less bitter about life.”

“Gee thanks,” I said pocketing the bottle.

“Any time my friend,” How said as I left the store.

I pressed the button on my watch when I was outside and I found I had about one hour and a half before I had to be at work, so I decided to stop off one more place. Spokehole, Indiana has only one television station, granted we get most signals from Fort Wane, but the town does have a small station, and one of the workers of that station is my girlfriend. Her name is Karen Jones, and I may have never seen her, but she is beautiful. Her nose has a broad ridge, her chin is pointed, and her breasts are a good hand size. I am told she has dark hair and brown eyes. I love her. We met when she called the police station to confirm a report, and we didn’t hit it off right away. When she came over to see whom it was that she was speaking with we had lunch. The next day we had dinner. I even went to the movies with that woman. I can still hear it. About five weeks ago she said in the most heart filled voice I have ever heard a person use that she loves me with all her heart. I will propose to her someday, but not today.

I know my way around the studio just as well as my own home, so I went strait to Karen’s office, and found that she wasn’t there. I went to the only other person in the studio that I like, her name is Sara Thomas, and she is a low level camera operator. I know that she was only twenty, with curly blond hair, and thin enough to be a bookmark, but she is nice. I could hear her over the small wall that separated her desk from the hallway. “Sara!” I yelled.

“Damn it all to hell,” she yelled. “What the hell is your problem,” she said standing up so close that I could feel her breath.

“Where’s Karen?” I asked in a quiet voice.

I think that she was shaking her head, “why do you do this to me?”

“Because I love you,” I said joking.

“I didn’t just hear that,” Karen’s voice said behind me.

I turned around, “Karen meet the new love of my life, Sara.”

“Sara I now have to kill you,” Karen said to Sara.

Sitting back down Sara said, “anything to get away from you two.”

Karen took my hand and let me into her office and when I felt the door swing shut behind us her lips were on mine. I never realized how long I could hold my breath until I met Karen. The embrace went on for a long time, until it seemed that we both needed to take a breath. “I love you,” I said unseeing into her eyes.

“That’s not what I just heard in the hall,” she said leading me to one of her chairs and sitting me down.

“Are you sure,” I said joking as she took her seat behind her desk, “my eyesight is gone maybe your hearing is going.”

“What a pair we would make,” she said.

“So where are you headed off to today?” Karen is a field reporter and every morning she goes out to some extreme location and does a simple shoot for the lunch broadcast. After lunch she goes off to another place where usually something has or is going on and do a broadcast from that location. Her commentary is quite good and since her biggest audience is blind she describes the situation very well.

“Let’s see,” she said picking up a paper, “this morning I’m going to a tire fire that just started last night, and this afternoon I’m going to a Halloween Costume contest at the high school gym. Then I’m all yours.”

“Words I like to hear,” I stood up and leaned over her desk for a kiss. Her lips met mine and I feel bad that I think I smudged her lipstick because she wiped my mouth with a tissue. I went home and had a few minutes to change before going to work, and that is when I found the blue bottle in my pocket.

I thought about what How had said to me about when science fails other things have to take over. I went to my refrigerator and pulled out the jug of vinegar. Standing in my boxer shorts I pulled out my one cup measuring cup I poured the vinegar into it until I felt that the vinegar was level. When I pulled out the cork stopper a smell of mushrooms accosted my nose. Just a dash of what turned out to be a powder into the vinegar. There was no fizzing or a whiff of smoke so I was not sure I hit the cup. Still I put the cork stopper back on the bottle and carefully raised the vinegar. “My name is George Herbert and I can see like a normal person.”

There was too much vinegar to drink it like a shot glass, so it had to land on my tongue. The taste was like self-torture. When I opened my eyes from closing them from the taste the light hit me like a physical blow. I saw the light. Praise the Chan I can see. I could see my hands. I could see my counter top. I could see how disgusting my boxer shorts were. I could see. I jumped with delight. What all those doctors told me that my eyesight would return if I only gave them time, well no thanks to them it did return. I looked about my apartment and that was when it hit me that the only reason why I could afford such a nice place was because my blindness paid off due to workers with disability paid some of it.

After coming down off my high I knew what I had to do. I poured another cup of vinegar and added another dash from the blue bottle, I could see it was blue. “My name is George Herbert and I can turn on and off my eyesight at will.” Again that disgusting taste of vinegar accosted my mouth, but this time I knew I had a very good reason for it. Here was my thinking at the time. I would act blind, but really see, most of the time, but when tested as to if I was blind I would turn off my eyes. As expected I could turn off my eyes at will and found that getting dressed was easier blind.

I came to the conclusion that walking to work is much more fun when you can see. I walked to work with my cane and seeing those new PT almost cars, that’s what I call them. The trees with all their colors of the fall showed that in the many years nothing had changed too much. The police station is a stout one-story building with painted cinder block outside and a large glass door leading to the front walkway. Between the inner door and the door that leads to the real offices is a small waiting room and in one wall of that room is a small window that leads to my desk. My desk is simple with a Braille fax machine, and computer with a Braille keyboard extension so I can read the screen and a radio/phone so I can contact the officers. I can’t remember if I had ever seen a computer screen, but all I could think that it was like a TV with a less trilling program.

So the day went normal for the most part. I was finally seeing people I had worked with for the past twelve years. The one woman who I had the hots for before Karen turned out to be just as hot looking as I thought she was, but I didn’t love her like I love Karen. The office extends down a hallway where for most of the way is offices for the different important people and at the end of the hallway there is a holding cell and an interrogation room. More likely it’s interrogation rooms because there is the room where the suspect sits and then the room on the other side of a one-way mirror where voyeurs stand. About eleven o’clock that morning something happened that was monumental. I heard a ruckus going on down at the back door. When I asked someone what was going on I was told that the suspected rapist was caught.

Spokehole was a peaceful town until about three weeks ago that is when the first rape happened. A high-school girl was taken to the hospital and claimed that she had been raped in Spokehole. Four other girls all under the age of twenty were raped in Spokehole. Since there was no seminal fluid found in any of them we concluded that who ever it was used a condom. I wouldn’t say that fear filled Spokehole but no women has gone out after dark alone in the past three weeks. What we can tell of the MO is that the woman is injected with some drug that inebriates them and then they are raped. The officers have been looking for someone who has a number of syringes and any drug that can lower the resistance of someone. The guy that was being dragged in fit both criteria. After a normal speeding ticket the arresting officer noticed a syringe in clear view on the passenger seat of the van. That was when bottles of sodium pentothal were found. On a brief examination of the van some blond hairs were found, and three of the victims were blond.

After the normal processing the guy named Brad Peters was hauled into the interrogation room. Almost everyone in the office crammed into the other room to hear and see what was being said. In my case I got to do both. The guy was about twenty-five years old with greasy brown hair and brown eyes. His body is five foot ten and had the look that he use to work out. He didn’t look scared in his black tee shirt and dirty blue jeans. It was obvious after the first five minutes that he was not going to talk until his lawyer came in. That wouldn’t be until later that afternoon. I felt something rise in me that I could only call hate. I hated this man. I wanted him to fry for what he did. I needed to do something. Then I realized I could do something. I went home for lunch, or more precisely for a drink.

I was thinking about my new found eyesight, and how I could use my eyes for other things than just seeing. “My name is George Herbert and if I want to I can take over the mind of anyone who looks into my eyes.” The hate burned in me like a real fire. The pressure that built up in my chest seemed almost physical. I was going to take down that vial creature and let him rot where he should.

Now being a blind person I can cross the street anywhere I wish, as long as I have my cane. I wave my cane out in front of me and I step out into the road. Now Spokehole is small enough that no one will run over the blind guy they will stop and let me pass, after all 25 mph is not too fast one can’t slow down for me. But that afternoon there was a person the felt different. I was looking everywhere but down the road so I didn’t see the convertible going at least 35 mph and slammed on the brakes when she realized who I was. The car slammed into me and I went flying, only about three feet.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? I had a green light.” I recognized that voice. She was the newspaper reporter for the Spokehole Spectacle, Anna Clark. She is such a bitch. She would call the police station and demand information, rude to everyone, and lie just to get what she wants. No one likes her, and from what I heard she doesn’t even like Spokehole she wants to get to some larger paper, and be damn anyone she steps on.

“Really,” I yelled sitting up, “nice to know what color it was since I can’t see.” I lifted my white cane to show her. I stood up testing to see if I was okay, and except for a few areas that will develop bruises but nothing broken. I went over to Anna’s car and was just about to sit down on the edge.

“Don’t you dare sit on my car your ass was just on the ground,” that bitch said. She had long strait blond hair and a soft oval face. Her breasts were large, almost the size of softballs. Her eyes were a soft blue color that betrays her true nature.

Sirens were somewhere in the distance and coming closer. What I was about to do was on impulse. I lowered my glasses and looked directly into her eyes. It was a weird feeling having my mind extend to hers, but the power that I possessed would teach her a lesson. I worked over her mind and in a mater of a second or two her mind was fixed like I wanted it.

The police car came up from behind and I was delighted to find out that it was Officer Bill Black, he is a good friend of mine. I never knew he was Asian in ancestry. “George, you okay,” I heard him ask.

“More or less. Miss Clark here felt sorry for my life, so she tried to end it,” I said trying to make a joke.

“I did not,” Anna proclaimed, “he stepped out in front of me and I couldn’t stop in time.”

“Yea, hey Bill ask her how fast she was going in a 25 zone,” I said to Black.

“Ma’am were you going 25 miles per hour?” Black asked Anna.

“Yes I was,” she said before she started to shake and her eyes rolled back into her head. Both of her hands went between he legs as she cried out in gasps as her body moved in rhythm. She was having an orgasm and I loved every moment of it. You see I fixed her mind that every time she told a lie, since I couldn’t make her nose grow, she would have a body wracking, bind blowing, Earth shattering orgasm. Her life was just about to get far more interesting.

“What’s going on?” I asked still acting blind.

“I’m not sure, but I don’t think that little kids should see this,” Black said.

A few moments went by and then I said out loud, “Hey Clark you still breathing?”

A pause and then she said, “What do you care?”

“Because if anything is broken I plan on suing you,” I said feeling my broken cane, “okay anything in my body.”

“You can’t sue me. I had the right of way.” She never learns. Her gasps came and I could see erect nipples through her blouse. She tried to keep standing; I’ll giver credit for that, but even holding onto the side of her car she still ended up on the ground. Not only was this quite a site, but we should have sold tickets. People were surrounding Anna looking at the woman wither and hump on the ground.

“I have to stop this,” Black said. He went over to Anna and picked her up by the arm and said to her, “Okay Anna Clark you are under arrest for vehicular assault, and creating a public disturbance. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. If you can’t afford an attorney one will be appointed to you by a court of law. Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?”

As Clark was being placed into the back of the squad car she said, “Piss off.”

Black said closing the door, “I’ll take that as a yes. George do you want a ride.”

“I’ve taken my life into my own hands enough for now, sure.”

On the ride over to the office I said to Officer Black, “Can I test something?”

“On Clark go right ahead,” he said eyes on the road.

I turned to Anna and smiled to her, “Anna how old are you?”

She looked just as confused about what was happening, but she said, “twenty-nine.” Her eyes went wide and her mouth shaped an ‘o’ as against her seat belt she was making wave motions with her body. I could see her suit pants were getting damp at the crotch. Her blond hair was damp at the brow and she looked exhausted slumping in the seat belt and fake leather seat.

“I think that she has an orgasm when she lies,” I said in mock discovery.

“You’re kidding,” Black said. Then back at Anna, “Clark did you just have an orgasm?”

There was a long pause and then Anna spoke up, “yes.”

“Ah,” I started, “she doesn’t want to play.”

When we got back to the office everyone had already heard about how we were bringing in Anna Clark, and everyone wanted to harass her. When we told them that she has an orgasm when she lies, well let us say Anna would not have any trouble sleeping that night. I went through the filling out of paper work for Anna. I heard someone else say something down the hall to Anna and again her rhythm screams. She was not the reason why I gave myself powers over other’s minds though. I asked the chief if I could try and talk to Brad Peters, and I was told that I couldn’t, so I lowered my glasses and in a moment I could see the suspect.

Handcuffed to the table that was bolted to the floor was the most hated man in Spokehole. He looked up to me and seeing my dark glasses he acted like he was more pissed off that he already was. I noticed that he chewed off his fingernails down to the quick and his teeth were crooked and discolored. He smelled of sweat, tobacco, and male semen. He looked at me and I looked at him. I considered taking over his mind right away, but tried something more diplomatic first.

“So Brad having fun here?” I asked.

“Fuck off, I don’t want to take to any shit until my lawyer gets here,” He said with spit coming out of his mouth.

“But we can fill in your lawyer before he or she get here. Just tell me did you rape those women?” I asked in hope.

He made a sharp exhale, “Like I’m going to tell fucker you. Who the fuck are you, you piece of shit.”

This wasn’t working time for plan B. I lowered my glasses; “I’m just a blind man trying to help my community.” He looked over when I said I was blind and right into my eyes. My mind extended quicker than before. I worked over his mind and retracted. “But you don’t care if I am blind, do you?”

“Fuck I don’t care if you are blind,” Brad said, “I just want to get out so I can fuck some other bitch.”

I don’t know if he realized what he said, but he couldn’t do anything but tell the truth when a question is posed to him. “Then I shall take my leave,” I said getting up and walking out the door. When I exited the room detective Green was out in the hall. I went up to him and said, “you might want to chat with Peters in there.”

“What did you do?” Green asked.

I didn’t quite tell him everything, but I did say that he was a foul mouth man. I passed the holding cell that Anna was now residing. “Hey Anna how many orgasms have you had so far?”

“I don’t know,” she answered incorrectly.

From down the hall I heard Green yell, “Bring some paper and a pen!”

I dashed back to my desk and pulled out a confession form and a normal Bic pen. I went into the interrogation room and handed them both over. I heard Green said to Brad, “Write out everything that you just told me.”

“Fuck man what the fuck do I care about this fucking shit,” Brad said without any conviction, “I only had two bitches that fucker had the rest.”

“What other guy?” I asked.

“Fuck man what the fuck’s wrong with you? The other fucker, Eric,” Brad said.

“Where’s Eric now?” Green asked.

“Fuck man I don’t know. He said something about fucking the bitches at some fucking Halloween Costume shit.”

“You mean the Halloween Costume contest at the high-school gym?” I asked.

“Fuck man do you know of some other fucking thing going on in this fucking city,” he said.

Green ran out of the room so I had Brad all to myself, “Did he go in costume?”

“Fuck you man he went as a fucking doctor so he could play fucking doctor with those fucking bitches,” Brad said with a smile.

“Sing the paper,” I said leaving the room with him yelling cuss words after me. I ran to my desk and picked up the phone and called Karen’s cell-phone number.

It ran three times when it finally was answered, “Karen Jones.”

“Karen thank God,” I said in reflex.

“George what’s up?” She asked. I could hear many people behind her in a large echoing room.

“We got one of the rapist here at the station,” I said.

Before I could say anything else Karen butted in, “You do I’ll be right there. Did you say one of them?”

“Yes,” I said quickly, “the other one should be at the costume contest dressed as a doctor, his name is Eric.”

“Ah crap, do you know how many doctors there are around here,” she said.

“You and Sara stick together and stay out of the police’s way when they get there.” I hung up before she could argue, like I knew she would do. “Green,” I yelled out.

“What?” Green said behind me.

“You’re going to the school gym, Karen’s there too, I want to go,” I said.

“Fine lets go,” Green said and we both went out to his car. He didn’t like my joke that I would drive. We were at the school gym in less than ten minutes. There were five patrol cars outside the school and two officers outside the gym doors. “What’s the situation?” Green asked.

“All the doors are guarded and everyone should be inside the gym.”

We went through the double doors and into chaos. Everyone was in small groups of people based on costume. In one corner was a group of people dressed up in doctor’s outfits of lab coats or the blue ER outfits. There was even someone in an EMT outfit that claimed he was a real EMT and he was not part of the contest.

“George!” I heard to my left, it was Karen.

I felt arms wrap around me. “Karen are you okay?” I asked her. I opened my eyes and for the first time I saw the woman I love. Her brown hair was curly and her sharp brown eyes were framed by a face that spoke of beauty beyond what the Trojans fought for. Her arms were long and thin, and her hips seemed to sway in motion of life that made me feel love and lust melt together for her. If we were back at my place I would lead her to my bed and remove those damned clothing and make her feel like a real woman.

“I’m okay,” Karen said but left something out, “I can’t find Sara.”

Shit, this was not good. “Where’s Green?” I said.

Karen led me to the detective. He was with the people in the doctor outfits. I spoke up, “Green we can’t find someone.”

“Do I look like I have time for this,” bad joke, “go find him yourself.”

“Her,” Karen said.

“What ever just leave me to my work,” Green said going back to the doctors.

We exited the gym into the school. There was an officer waiting in the hallway, and when he saw it was I he told us that no one went past him. Tiles were smooth under my feet and the air smelled of chalk and bad food. Using my new eyes I looked to the left and to the right with nothing to gain.

“Which way did they go?” Karen asked to my left.

Now I love my eyes, okay I love them now that I can see, but at times where sight does not help other things have to take over. “Karen stop moving, and keep quiet,” I said, and for once she didn’t argue. I closed my eyes and let my other senses take over. My touch didn’t help, and my taste was next to useless. I smelled the air and all I could smell was sweat. My hearing was all I had left. I listened for anything. Long ago I was told to isolate the sounds that I hear and figure out where it came from and what it is. I had a good idea what to listen for, now I just had to find where.

I heard the people in the gym, Karen breathing, and the officer by the door shifting his feet. There was anther sound. A grunting and a thudding down to hall to the left. Someone was hauling something up steps. “Follow me,” I said to Karen and we took off down the hall. About one hundred feet down the hall was a set of stairs that led up to the second level, and this close I could hear someone being dragged. I took the steps two at a time up to the second floor.

The hallway was dark with the only light coming from the window down at the end of the door-lined hall. Since the school was closed the doors should be all closed, but the rest rooms on the left didn’t have doors, and I think that I hear something coming from one of them. I looked at Karen and she looked at me and we both took our respective waste rooms. The light was not on in the men’s rest room, but living in darkness since I was twelve it felt normal to me. Smells of urine and crap masked the smells of what was making the ripping sound. That sound located the man for me like he would have shot off a flare gun for a normal person. I ran right at the sound, and ended up landing on two people. I figured the one with breasts was not the man I was after. I had a hand on his shoulder and punched with all my might at where his face would be. I have never hit a man before, and my hand was not prepared for his teeth breaking under my knuckle and the sharp chunks biting into my skin. I shot my fist out again, and again. This vial creature used women against their will for something as petty as sex. I wanted my fist to go right though his head if it could.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I opened my eyes someone had turned on the light. The man I still held in my hands had blond hair and a bloody face. He wore a doctor’s lab coat that had blood dripping on it. On the floor was Sara unconscious with her front ripped down to expose her breasts and her pants were unbuttoned but not yet pulled down. The person with the hand on my shoulder was Detective Green.

“That’s enough George,” he said looking down at me, “you got him.”

With a spot of blood dripping down his face it landed on a sticker name tag that proclaimed his name to be Eric. Sara now has an undying love for me since I saved her. Karen got an exclusive interview with me where at the end with Sara still rolling the camera I proposed to Karen. Thank God she accepted. Eric dropped the charges that he was going to file against me for assault. Eric and Brad had a plan that while one was raping some poor girl the other would be in a public place so if the cops ever picked one up he would have an alibi. This didn’t work and since both ratted out the other, with help from me, we got them both and both were going to prison for over one hundred years each. I fixed Anna Clark so that she wouldn’t have an orgasm every time she lied, just every fifth time she lies.

As gently as I could I told Karen that I could see and I could take over the minds of anyone who looks into my eyes. At first she didn’t believe me, so I made it so the only word she could say was ‘feet’ and after an hour she believed me. I made her laugh when every I touch her forehead, and she loved that. She accepted that I could see, and thought that it was cool that I could take over other people’s minds. We would keep my secret for our lives. When I tried to find the blue bottle where I hid it, the bottle was not there. I ripped apart the cupboard where I hid the bottle, but I couldn’t find it. So Karen and I went to where How Chan’s shop was, but when I looked to where it should have been there was only a parking lot. I know I didn’t just gain my powers by some grace of God, but the evidence, except for me, was gone.

So at times I can see, and at times I don’t want to. I can make people do what ever I want, and sometimes I leave them alone. But let us say that I now have a leg up on helping my town, and I will defend it. I am not a hero, but I will fight for what is right. Those that don’t believe in what is right don’t come to Spokehole, Indiana.