The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seduction Incarnadine, Seduction Incarnate

© 2000, BraveNewWorld. This story contains depictions of sex, blah blah blah, and mind control, blah, if you are underage or offended by any of this, don’t read it, blah blah. Oh, and just in case you do anything wrong because of this story, don’t blame me, like I always say... I just write these things! Don’t archive or post this anywhere without my explicit consent.

These two short stories arose from thoughts I had one night, and I’m thinking of writing a few more, a little series, if you will. The theme: vampires and incubi. Dark and Enchanting, no? :) Enjoy. And whether you enjoy or not, write me at to tell me what you think. Even the tiniest amount of feedback/praise/criticism is very, very important to an author. I know, believe me! Now, get reading...

* * *

“So you see, it will take more than this pretty little cross to stop me...” The vampire’s voice was a low growl, but it still carried power. He swung the little silver cross by its chain in quick passes before the vampire hunter’s eyes. The few flickering candles lighting the chamber caused the cross to send bright flashes of light at random into the woman’s eyes, but the glassy brown orbs no longer reacted. The hunter stood, her wide eyes the only part of her body moving, as they followed the cross in its arcing path from side to side. Her arms hung limply at her sides, her slender sword slipping from fingers too relaxed to maintain their grip on the hilt. The mesmerized woman’s reply came as the softest whisper from between slightly parted lips.

“Yes...”

The vampire smiled. The helpless young woman before him could not help but agree with whatever he said. Like so many victims before and so many to come, this lovely girl was now in his power. With blessed sword and cross in hand, the would-be slayer had entered his lair, to avenge the death of her townspeople. The mortals never learned, however—The cross, the silver blade; they had no more effect on the vampire then they would on a human. Less, in fact. Sensing the intrusion when the girl was still in his outer halls, the vampire had melted into the shadows; known so well to him in this, his fortress, and waited. When the vampire hunter entered the room, he leaped out, grabbed her by the throat, and, with his red-glowing eyes, tore into her mind. The girl was paralyzed in an instant, and in another instant found it becoming so hard to think... Then the vampire plucked the cross from around her neck and began swinging it before her eyes...

Now the hunter was hypnotized, unable to think or move, and unable to resist the vampire’s voice as it became a seductive purr, cloying at her fading will.

“Watch the cross no more. Your mind is empty now, you are under my power... You cannot resist.” The hunter’s voice was toneless as she replied.

“Cannot resist... Under your power...”

“That’s right... You have surrendered to me now... And how good it feels, my darling...” The young woman’s eyes narrowed slightly at this, and she almost moaned, the last traces of free will washed away at the mere touch of the vampire’s suggestions. That touch was only the prelude to another, though, as the vampire raised his strong white fingers to his victim’s tender throat, stroking her soft flesh gently. The woman’s moan grew louder.

“Now, my lovely little girl, I will make you mine...” The vampire pulled the girl into a tight embrace, savouring the lush contours of her body for a moment, then bringing his sharp teeth rushing down towards her throat. The girl saw only the glistening fangs for a moment, shining in the candlelight, then her vision blurred as an intense, burning pain stabbed into the side of her neck. As the hunter’s vision swam into blackness she heard only her own long loud moan, and for a brief moment, before oblivious ecstasy consumed her, the distinctive sound of the vampire drinking her blood...

* * *

Andrea inspected the lamp closely as soon as she arrived in her modest apartment. The object was made of bright copper, an ancient oil lamp, like those in Arabian legend, which Andrea had stumbled across at an antique show. The lamp was so pretty that Andrea had to buy it, and the price was not too steep. Now, she sat on the edge of her bed, polishing the lamp with a cloth, returning it to the burnished shine it must have possessed in days of old. Though she knew it was hardly a rare or exciting antique, Andrea couldn’t help but imagine her lamp in the throne room of some Sultan’s palace, or, and now she chided herself for letting her imagination run away with her, a genie appearing in a puff of smoke, ready to bestow wishes on whoever rubbed the lamp. Andrea smiled at the thought, though she knew how silly it was.

As she ran the cloth in circles over the lamp’s surface, though, Andrea could almost swear she saw a thin mist, barely a haze, seeping out from the narrow spout. She blinked several times and dismissed it as a figment of her imagination. Still, as she polished, she kept noticing a kind of haze swirling in her peripheral vision, but whenever she looked at it directly, it disappeared. Then, one time, it did not. Andrea furrowed her brow in amazement as she watched the hazy air around the lamp’s spout gradually coalesce into a mist. Thin, almost invisible wisps of steam puffed from the lamp with increasing frequency, adding to the cloud, which was now seeping down around the rest of the lamp. Andrea’s first instinct was to drop the thing, but she was too rapt in amazement, and she simply hung on and watched.

The mist thickened into a light gray smoke, and rolled down the sides of the lamp, keeping tight to the metal. The smoke reached the handle, and a wisp brushed Andrea’s hand. Now she did drop the lamp, for in the instant the smoke had touched her, it had felt warm, and she felt a slight, subtle buzz in her ears. Andrea shifted her body back, away from the lamp, but was still too fascinated to take any further action. The smoke was boiling from the lamp’s spout now. It was thick and gray, but seemed to have little silver flecks glistening and swirling within its mass. The cloud moved towards Andrea, seeming to reach out slender tendrils towards the stunned woman. She tried to move away, but only succeeded in falling to her back on the bed. She tried to cry out as the mist rolled over her, but no sound emerged.

Andrea floated within a dark, gray cloud. The mist swirled thick around her, blocking out any vision of what lay beyond, if anything did. Andrea indeed felt like she was floating, as she could feel no solid surface at her back, or in any other direction. Silver specks still spun within the cloud, in patterns that were dizzying to Andrea if she tried to focus on them. With the chaotic fog all around her, Andrea found it hard to focus on any one thought, her mind whirled in a haze of confusion as thick as the haze surrounding her. Suddenly, Andrea felt the haze closing in, constricting around her. She tried to move, to cry for help, but none of those things happened. She just stayed perfectly still, helpless as the mist thickened, brushing up against her body...

It felt good. Wherever the mist touched her, Andrea felt a wonderful feeling fill her body, a feeling of looseness and freedom, and pleasure. The mist flowed close around her body now, caressing it everywhere at once, in a way no earthly hands ever could. She felt it press tight to her breasts and her body responded, nipples stiffening, sending a wave of arousal through Andrea’s body. The fog squeezed in around the supple curves of her behind, and up against the delicate lips of her sex, sliding over her skin with utter disregard for the presence of Andrea’s clothing. Her lips parted in a silent moan as this treatment continued, her defenseless body beginning to shake in the throes of ecstasy. Minutes passed that seemed like years, and Andrea threw her head back in abandon as she climaxed, the smoke growing thicker and darker around her body as she did. She had barely stopped shaking when the fondling began anew, and she was surprised to find her exhausted body responding as though it were once again full of energy. Orgasm washed over Andrea again, and the cycle repeated, faster each time, until the smoke grew black around Andrea’s eyes and she sank into a blissful sleep.

Andrea awoke slowly, stretching and yawning as she did so. She was curled in the blankets of her bed, and after extricating herself, Andrea was somewhat shocked—Not only did she find that she was fully clothed, but that the entire afternoon had passed: The sun was setting outside her apartment window! She cursed loudly and started to move towards the door to her room, intent on salvaging what was left of the day to start on the housework that was long overdue, when she noticed something in the corner of her eye.

Spinning around to face the shadows in one corner of the room, Andrea was stunned to find a dark figure staring back at her. The man stepped forward, smiling, and Andrea knew she should be afraid. She felt no fear however, only wonder and a vague sense of longing. The man was tall, muscular, and perfectly handsome, with slender features, long hair, and deep gray eyes that seemed to be flecked with silver. He was also, Andrea noted with a deep blush, completely naked... And very well-endowed. The man stepped forward, taking Andrea’s chin in his hand and guiding her eyes back up to his. She felt a warm shiver course through her body as she looked into those eyes, the faint memory of mist flowing over her body as it was suffused with pleasure. The man’s smile widened, and his hands fell to Andrea’s blouse. She felt her body responding with breathtaking speed and intensity to the man’s touch; by the time her shapely breasts were exposed to the room’s warm air, her nipples were already erect and tingling. Her lips, parted in a silent moan, were enclosed by the man’s kiss, and she found herself responding passionately, her tongue searching out the warmth of his mouth.

Andrea found herself on her bed, lying naked on her back, the handsome stranger straddling her hips. His warm hands caressed her oh-so-sensitive breasts. He leaned in close, moving his body parallel to hers, and Andrea gasped audibly as she felt him slide deep into her tight, waiting entrance. Her passage was slick with arousal, and the man began sliding in and out effortlessly, bringing cries of surprised pleasure from Andrea as he penetrated deeper with each thrust. Soon feeling her body tingling on the brink of orgasm, Andrea grabbed her lover’s arms, thrusting herself forward to meet him, pushing herself desperately over the edge. She felt his mouth close over hers as she shook, caught in the convulsions of the single most pleasure-filled climax she had ever experienced. Andrea’s lover, however, did not seem to reach an orgasm of his own, however. Instead it seemed as though he drank in her ecstasy, his whole body seeming to grow harder in her embrace. Andrea finally fell back, utterly drained, and she smiled contentedly at her lover as he stroked matted hair back from her glowing face. Without a word, the man stood, displayed his stunning smile once again to Andrea, and faded away, melting into the shadows of the room like fog in the wind.

Andrea, too exhausted to even look to where he’d gone, simply closed her eyes and fell into a deep, oblivious sleep, her dreams filled with both the forgotten lamp, and the seductive stranger whom she knew would return...