The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Secretary Group

Work hard, get ahead. Work hard, get ahead. This phrase was drilled into Jessica Holbrook’s head by her mother for Jessica’s entire childhood. Jessica’s mom wanted to move ahead in her company but never could given the work climate in the 70’s and she wanted her daughter, Jessica, to get a good job and be successful and make those moves up the corporate ladder.

Jessica’s mom had competition throughout Jessica’s high school years, boys, Jessica had grown up a stunner. Now at age 23, Jessica was a medium-sized 5′5″ with long legs, breasts that could be best described as a handful, and long flowing brunette locks. Jessica had worked at HealthServices Unlimited since she graduated from college two years and had already been promoted three times something that had both her and her mom very proud. Jessica was a group supervisor in charge of 30 people and was very proud of her work and the work that her group did for HealthServices.

Jessica had also made it a point to avoid the secretary group. A group of air headed blonde women who seemed to do nothing but yak about having sex and stand outside and smoke all day. She saw these women as part of the reason why it has taken so long for women to be treated as equals in the work place. Jessica looked down upon the women with great disdain since she believed that she was smarter than the whole group of them combined.

It was a normal Wednesday afternoon at work for Jessica when she pushed open the door to her office and got hit square in the mouth by a box that one of those ditzs from the secretary group was carrying.

“What the hell are you doing,” stated Jessica as blood dripped down from her bottom lip onto her chin. “And what are doing in my office.”

“Mr. Daniels needed these files,” replied Sandy, the blondest and ditzest of the pool.

“Why didn’t he ask me directly for them? He knows that I know where the files are,” snapped Jessica.

“Oh, look. You’re bleeding. Let me help you,” pleaded Sandy.

“No. No. I’ll be fine. Just get out of here….” Jessica tried to tell Sandy but Jessica could finish her sentence. Jessica had been pushed back into her office by Sandy and Sandy quickly shut the door behind her.

“Here let me put this on it,” insisted Sandy as she started to apply a substance that appeared to be pink lip gloss.

“LIP GLOSS!!!! PINK!!!! How’s the going to help me,” Jessica yelled at Sandy, “YOU’RE SUCH A FUCKING AIRHEAD!!!!”

Sandy went behind Jessica and pushed down on her shoulders and continued to apply the lip gloss until a subdued smile appeared across Jessica’s face.

“I told you this would make you feel better,” stated Sandy taking her weight off Jessica. Jessica felt too tired to move. She just sat there not moving feeling like she was floating, floating on a big happy cloud and she felt no more pain in her lip.

“It looks like my application is working. I’ll take these files to Mr. Daniels for you,” Sandy said to Jessica. Jessica didn’t reply she just sat there and smiled.

“Yes, Mr. Daniels. I gave her the application. Yes, she is doing much but sitting and smiling. Yes, Mr. Daniels, I can come in there to help you pound away at those files. I’ll be there in a minute.”

Jessica sat at her desk doing nothing but smiling feeling happy, having the best feelings in the world just sitting at her desk doing nothing. While, Mr. Daniels was pound away at those files as Sandy gapping cunt was bend over those files for Mr. Daniels pleasure. Jessica only knew it was the end of the day when Suzy tapped on her door to tell it was time to go home.

Jessica was able to get herself home that night and make herself a very basic dinner before drawing a nice hot bubble bath where she spent the better part of the evening. The bubble bath helped to bring out that floating feeling even more in Jessica’s mind. She felt good; she hadn’t felt this good in a long, long time. Jessica went to bed just wearing a t-shirt and a pair of panties.

While asleep, Jessica had the most vivid dreams in a good while. Normally, she would dream but could not remember most of them. This time, these dreams seemed almost real and very, very erotic. All she could see in the main dream was woman with dirty blonde hair kneeling with a man standing in front of her. At first, the woman’s head was bobbing up and down and up and down. After that, the woman, Jessica could never make the face out on the couple, sat down on what appeared to be a desk and watched the man enter her and then watched the woman’s hair and tits bounce with every thrust. Finally, the woman placed her palms down on the desk and spread her legs as the man entered her again. The man finally came this time all down the crack of the woman’s ass and into her pussy.

Jessica awoke awash with opposing feelings, she felt refreshed from the good night’s sleep, she felt horny from her erotic dreams, however, she lost that floating feeling from yesterday afternoon and evening. She thought about Wednesday. She had that meeting all morning, went to get lunch, had a teleconference at 1:00 which ran until about 2:00 and then she went back to her office when Sandy hit her with those files and then the rest of the day floated by. Jessica started to get dressed for work and decided to change from her normal routine of pants suits. Today, she went with a button-down blouse and a long skirt which stopped at about mid-calf. Not a big change but for some reason, she felt like a change.

All morning, Jessica was feeling frustrated, frustrated at work, frustrated at her group, but most importantly frustrated that she couldn’t regain that floating feeling. Jessica thought going to lunch and getting some fresh air would help. It didn’t. She grew more frustrated. After returning from lunch, she sought out Sandy. She realized Sandy was the key to that floating feeling and feeling good again. She was going to play off her lip still hurting and needed more of that application Sandy put on it yesterday.

“Sandy,” Jessica said meekly.

“JESSICA!!!,” Sandy yelled, “What brings you down here with us secretaries?”

“I need you put more of that application on my lip,” Jessica asked.

“Sure, let’s head to your office,” Sandy cried out thrilled.

Sandy had Jessica sit in a large, leather office chair while Sandy positioned herself behind Jessica again with all of her weight on Jessica’s shoulders. Sandy put the pink lip gloss on Jessica’s lower lip until that familiar dumb smile from yesterday returned. Once it returned, Sandy started to put the lip gloss on Jessica’s upper lip. Jessica was too restrained by Sandy weight and too sluggish to put up much of a fight. Sandy also undid the top two buttons of Jessica’s blouse to expose Jessica’s cleavage.

“There ya go, Jessy, all done,” Sandy chirped.

“Uh, huh,” was all Jessica could muster as a reply.

Sandy left room again with Jessica just smiling dumbly again. Jessica sat there for about an hour until the phone which shook Jessica for a second before she answered it.

“Jessica, it’s Fred Daniels. I need you to come down here and look over some files with me,”

“Ok,” Jessica said before putting the phone.

“Sandy, it’s Mr. Daniels. She’s on her way over. You’ll know when we’re done.”

Jessica had made here way down to Fred’s office. It took some time as the floating feeling was more intense than yesterday’s and at times it was hard to walk. Jessica got the office and knocked on the door.

“It’s open, Jessica,” Fred said from inside and opened the intercom between himself and Sandy and the rest of secretary group.

“What files to need me look at,” Jessica asked.

“They’re in that box right there on the floor,” Fred responded.

Jessica kneeled down in front of the box and started to go through the box when the box was kicked away from her by Fred and all Jessica saw was Fred standing there with his erect cock staring her in the face.

“I think you know what do with this file,” Fred commanded.

Jessica knelt there for a moment before the beginning part of last night dream forced it’s way to the front of her mind. She slowly reached out for Fred’s cock and took it slowly into her mouth. Once she got it all into her mouth, she got into a slow, steady rhythm. Her head was bobbing up and down and up and down like the woman in Jessica’s dream from the night before. She heard Fred make some comments directed at her like the undersexed ice queen soon be oversexed love machine. But she just kept her rhythm and felt Fred’s balls start to tense up in her hand. Jessica didn’t have much experience in sex but knew what that meant. A couple of strokes later she felt Fred’s cum splashed into the back of her throat, she started to gag and Fred’s cock popped out her mouth and droplets of cum rained down onto Jessica’s exposed top. The secretary group all heard the sound of Mr. Daniels cumming and was envious of Jessica.

“I think you did excellent work finding the problem with the file, Jessica,” Fred stated, “you can go back to your office,” he commanded.

“Are you sure,” Jessica questioned.

“Yes, Jessica, leave,” Fred commanded again.

Jessica stood up and walked out of the office with a belly full of cum and little starting to drain down and pool in her cleavage. As soon as she stepped out the door, she was greeted by Mandy, the secretary group’s newest addition.

“Jessica are you okay,” Mandy asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Jessica responded.

“No, I don’t think so. You don’t look so good. Come with me,” Mandy grabbed Jessica by the hand and the next thing Jessica knew she was sitting in one of the uncomfortable secretary group chair. She was sitting upright, her breasts thrust out and ass slightly upturned and part of her was upset that she was there but another part was pleased for all the attention she was getting.

“Yeah, Al, the secretary group as gotten a hold of her for the rest of the day. She won’t know or realize that you are in her office doing her work,” Fred said over the phone.

“Thanks, Fred.”

Jessica was seated in the chair and the next thing she knew – the whole secretary group (Sandy, Suzie, Mandy, Sally, Mindy, Ally, Zoey, Barbie, and Nancy) was on fawning all over her. One of them was wiping down Jessica chest with a warm cloth; one of them was reapplying that pink lip gloss. Another one was applying the same color pink nail polish and a fourth had taken off her shoes and started to apply the nail polish to her toes. At around 3 o’clock, the five secretaries supervising Jessica cried out, “SMOKE BREAK!!!!!!” and the four other secretaries stopped what they were doing and grabbed Jessica and went outside for the second smoke break of the afternoon.

The nine secretaries and Jessica were outside and the nine secretaries grabbed a cigarette out of their purse. One of them, Jessica thought it was Ally – they looked same to Jessica, handed one to Jessica.

“No, I don’t smoke,” Jessica stated.

“She just does know the wonders of it yet does she girls,” Jessica heard them say.

The next thing Jessica knew the group turned aggressive and pushed Jessica into a seated position on the grass. One of the secretaries held down Jessica’s legs, another restrained her arms; a third pinched Jessica’s nose to open her mouth, a fourth placed a cigarette between her lips, while a fifth lit the cigarette. Jessica, at that point, had no choice but to inhale the smooth, thick smoke. Someone, maybe Zoey, took the cigarette from lips so she could exhale and that point no more restraint was necessary. It only took one drag to get hooked on these cigarettes and Jessica was hooked, a happy, floating, hooked little group supervisor. Jessica finished her first cigarette and finished a second by the time the smoke break was over.

They all returned to the secretaries’ area and focused their attention back on Jessica. When they finished for the day, Jessica had pigtails with her pink lips, pink nails, and pink toes. She could almost be mistaken for one of the secretaries’ groups except for the brunette hair. Jessica returned to her office at the end of the day and grabbed her bag and got down to her car and by that time she was edgy and looked in the bag and found a pack of the secretaries’ cigarettes. She hopped in the car and lit one up and started the drive home. She had a hard time getting home. There were times when she couldn’t remember the way. She blew this off to be because of the weather and the haze from the cigarette smoke.

She made it home and started her routine from yesterday. She made dinner, drew a hot bubble bath and got in. Tonight, during the bath, she laid there smoking. She liked how it smelt because it made everything smell so good. She got out of the bath and lost that floatly feeling as she now called it. She did a look through her bag and found a container of the lip gloss. She applied to her lips and got that “floatly feeling” back and she went to bed after another cigarette and just a t-shirt. She did not have any vivid erotic dreams but the lip gloss and smokes were doing there job. The lip gloss continued the dumbing down Jessica’s mind. The smokes effect, she discovered in the morning.

Jessica awoke a found that the bottom three inches of her hair and turned blonde and not dirty blonde but a bleach bottle blonde. She also felt more sluggish from a mental sense as well. Things weren’t coming as easy for Jessica. Instead of going through her closet and deciding what to wear, she just went for what was closest to the bed which was again a button-down blouse, a knee-length skirt, a bra which pushed up her cleavage, a pair of panties, and a pair of two-inch black heels. She applied the lip gloss again before she left to regain that “floaty feeling.”

She got to work and was finding work difficult to do. Someone had changed all the passwords to her computer, her voicemail, and she couldn’t get into her desk because it was locked and she couldn’t find the key. At about 10 in the morning, she the phone rang and she answered it before it go to voicemail.

“Jessica, its Mr. Daniels. Can you come to my office,” he stated.

“Sure, for what,” Jessica asked.

“Just come to my office,” he commanded.

Jessica knocked on Mr. Daniels door. Funny he always called himself Fred before, I think, Jessica thought to herself. Mr. Daniels opened the intercom before letting Jessica in.

“Jessica, I need to look at that file from yesterday again,” he asked.

“Mr. Daniels, I thought I fixed that file,” Jessica asked wondering why is she called him Mr. Daniels, it’s Fred.

“Well, I need you to take another look at in. Kneel down so you can get a good look,” he ordered.

Jessica knelt down and found Mr. Daniels’ cock in front of her again. Like yesterday, she bobbed her head up and down and up and down the shaft of his cock and found that he liked it when she flicked her tongue along the ridge in his shaft. She was preparing herself for another belly full of cum when Mr. Daniels pulled out.

“Is there something wrong, Mr. Daniels,” Jessica pouted.

“No, pull up your skirt and take off your panties,” Mr. Daniels commanded.

“I’m not THAT type of woman, Mr. Daniels,” Jessica stated.

“I think what you need is this,” Mr. Daniels stated.

Mr. Daniels grabbed Jessica and sat her down on his desk and applied another coat of lip gloss to Jessica and then that “floaty feeling” returned and Jessica again smiled dumbly.

“How do you feel now, Jessica,” Mr. Daniels asked.

“Floaty,” Jessica replied.

“Good, Jessie” said Mr. Daniels.

Mr. Daniels lifted up Jessie and pulled her skirt out from underneath her ass and pulled her panties off. The lip gloss not only made Jessie feel “floaty” it also made her feel horny and her cunt lips were like her mouth wet and slick and waiting for cock. Mr. Daniels wasn’t the type to go slow and thrust his entire cock into Jessie’s waiting cunt in one thrust. Jessie bounced up and down on Mr. Daniels hard cock squeezing down hard on his cock never waiting to leave her tight pussy. Mr. Daniels pounded Jessie’s pussy hard and Jessie heard phrases coming from Mr. Daniels like you’re being treated like a women is supposed to be treated, just another fuck toy. Mr. Daniels proceeded to pull out again and cum on Jessie’s exposed top and not in her cunt or her mouth. When he finished, he stated “get out of her fuck doll.”

Jessie grabbed her panties and wobbled out of Mr. Daniels’ office where she was met by Mindy who took her over to the secretary group gain. Meanwhile, Fred was on the phone with Al again in Jessica’s office continuing it’s makeover. Jessie went to lunch with the secretaries and spent the rest of the afternoon with them. She found out that they don’t do much work. They just sit at their desks and get a phone call disappear for about a half an hour and return to their desk and wait for another phone call. In the afternoon, they get smoke breaks at 1:30 and 3:00. At the end of the day, Jessica grabbed her bag from her office and went out with the secretaries because after a couple of afternoons with them, she found that they have a lot in common.

They arrived at a bar which caters to the after work crowd and all applied their lip gloss and encouraged Jessie to apply hers extra thick. She felt really “floaty” and her mind was barely able to function with the all the hot male executives in the bar. She had a smoke and drink and felt even more “floaty” and horny. She started to cruise the bar to find a Mr. Right Now. After about only 15 minutes, she found one waved to Barbie and left the bar and ended up back and her place. The whole ride over Mr. Right Now had one hand on the wheel and his other hand buried between her legs making her even hornier. She barely made it up the stairs to her flat. She needed his cock buried in her pussy and it was before they could make it through the kitchen. Jessie was bent over the breakfast bar with someone’s cock buried in her cunt when the phone rang. It was within reach so she answered it. It was her mom.

“Yeah, mom, I have a work associate over.”

“Always, working hard, even the weekends.”

“Yeah, mom, we’re working hard. We’re driving home a solution to some the problems.”

“Uh, huh. Talk to ya soon, bye, mom.” The whole time Jessie was on the phone with her mom Mr. Right Now was pounding harder and faster into Jessie’s wet cunt. He came on Jessie’s back and Jessie reached around and started to feed herself the cum as it started to collect around her ass and cunt. Jessie and Mr. Right Now pounded out a couple more solutions to work problems. After each session that night, Jessie had another smoke and put on another layer of lip gloss. The lip gloss over the course of the three days had eaten away half of her intelligence. She fell asleep in the afterglow of one of the sessions. She woke up when the phone rang and it was Mindy tell her that the group was meeting at a bar around 9 o’clock tonight if she interested. She said she was and fell back asleep.

By the time 9 o’clock rolled around, Jessie was feeling very “floaty” and horny again. She tried to find some clothes but all she could find were mini-skirts, tight tops, push-ups, thongs, stockings, and three-inch heels. She put on a combination of a pink top, black skirt, white bra, pink panties, black stockings, and heels and headed to the bar Mindy had mentioned. She needed to put her glasses since her contacts for some reason bothered her eyes, something they had done in a long time. She got to the bar and found the group and had a couple smokes, and couple drinks before she found another guy and by midnight was bent over the breakfast bar again like last night. Another day went by and more of Jessie’s intelligence went with it.

She awoke around noon on Sunday alone again. She found her hair had gotten wavy and now it was mainly blonde with dark streaks running through it. She was alone with her lip gloss, her smokes, but discovered a pink vibrator in her pile of clothes, she spent most of Sunday with her vibrator lodged in her pussy, and smoking like a chimney. When she wasn’t smoking, she was licking her juices off of her new pink friend.

She arrived for work on Monday dressed like she was on Saturday night at the bar. She looked the part of a little bar tramp. She got to her office and couldn’t do anything again. She was locked out of everything. She just sat there and started to finger herself through her stockings wishing she had brought her pink friend to work. Around 9 o’clock, Mr. Daniels called needing to see Jessie about that file problem again.

She got herself to Mr. Daniels’ office again and spent some time kneeling to solve the problem, sitting to solve the problem, but today she bent herself over Mr. Daniels’ desk and that solved the problem as Mr. Daniels gave Jessie a belly full of cum and after her weekend experiences was able to swallow everything without a problem. After her problem solving session, she was grabbed by Sally and taken over to spend some time with the group. They sat her down at Chloe’s desk since she has recently left the group and her desk was empty. Jessie discovered that they also get morning smoke breaks as well. She was discovering that these women were actually smart. They get to sit at their desks and been seen by their co-workers. The only real work they do is answering phones to take care of some problems.

Tuesday through Thursday was much like Monday. Jessie helped Mr. Daniels with his problems. The pink lip gloss had successfully drained about 75 percent of Jessie’s intelligence and the smokes had rendered Jessie a wavy, dirty blonde, with her hair always having that “wet look.” Everything had reached its full effect on Jessie’s body. Friday afternoon was the first day of Jessie’s new life.

She got to her office on Friday morning with Al Franklin working on her computer.

“Why are in my office,” Jessie asked confused.

“I hear you have some problems getting things to function in your office so I’m here to fix them,” Al replied. “Mr. Daniels though needs to see you right away.”

Jessie clattered down the hallway on her four-inch heels dressed like a horny, teenage schoolgirl. She had added pink bubblegum to her pink lips, pink top, and pink nails look. She was going through her morning routine with Mr. Daniels and was bent over Mr. Daniels desk when she blew a bubble and it popped and something in her mind popped. It was her dream from last week, she could make out the faces, it was her and Mr. Daniels and she was content as she felt Mr. Daniels’ hot cum splashed down on her ass and puddle in her cunt. After he was done, he mentioned something about not being up to standard as a group supervisor. He had noticed that she had spent most of her time this week with the secretary group and not supervising her own group. Jessie could not get her mind around that problem, the only she knew of was the secretaries and they didn’t need much supervising. She tried to explain to Mr. Daniels. He did not buy her explanation and told her since he was spend ing so much time with the secretaries that she was demoted and was now a secretary since she liked being with them so much.

Mr. Daniels walked Jessie down to the secretaries’ area and put her at Chloe’s old desk which was now Jessie’s desk and it even had a name place which read – Jessie Holbrook. All of the other secretaries were glad that someone had replaced Chloe in their group. Jessie sent the rest of the morning on a smoke break and waited for the phone the ring while sitting proudly with her body on display at her desk. Jessie did not get her first phone call until after lunch. The phone rang and Jessie eagerly answered the phone.

“Hello! Jessie Halbrook’s desk,” Jessie sang.

“Hello, this is Mr. Franklin, there’s a problem I need to you look at,” Al Franklin said on the other end of the line finally finished with the makeover Jessica Halbrook’s office to his office.

“I’ll be there in a sec. Mr. Franklin,” Jessie said. She put on a fresh coat of lip gloss and headed to Mr. Franklin’s office.

She got to Mr. Franklin’s office had he was having the same problem as Mr. Daniels.

“God these men are so stupid, that’s why they need a woman to solve all their problems,” thought Jessie laying on her back with Mr. Franklin talking about how she’s a cute little sex doll, fuck toy, and baby maker.

Jessie spent five on-and-off years in the secretaries group. Jessie gave birth to three kids all girls Brandy, Candy, and Holly. While she was on maternity leave, Jessie found an able body to replace her - her mom Stacy who gave the men at HealthServices Unlimited an experience body in the group. After five years, Jessie left HealthServices Unlimited to focus all her energy on her girls and teach them to be proper women like her. If you see a green minivan with a soccer ball on the back bouncing up-and-down, leave it be its just Jessie, the soccer mom, showing her skills to one of the soccer dads.