The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second meeting

It was a while until we met again. She being such a Goddess and having others to look after. Eventually we did decide to meet again. We met at a Garden Centre. She apologised but said that she was a bit funny about strangers coming into her house. This seemed like a nice, neutral venue.

We met on the car park. She was dressed completely different this time! She was wearing a tight, shiny, black leather, all-in-one outfit. It fitted her like a glove, showing off all her lady assets to the best effect. She certainly had been given by Mother Nature an amazing body. Above her chest there was a heart-like opening in the outfit, which showed off her perfect breasts. The outfit seemed to point and direct them upwards, almost giving the impression that they were about to jump out at me! She went in and out in all the right places! My eyes travelled down her body. It slimmed to a perfect waist, then expanded again to her perfect hips, then down her shapely legs. Her tunic stopped at her hips. She was wearing new black Women’s Over the Knee Thigh High Boots with Back Lace and Pointed Stiletto Shoes with a high heel which made her seem as tall as I was. I recognised them from her Facebook wish-list. It had been on her “birthday” list. Some lucky slave had been fortunate enough to buy them for her.

I glanced at her boots and all of a sudden I had an urge to drop to me knees and lick them. Strange, I had never had any similar fantasies before. There was just something about her which somehow brought out the submissive side of me. I also wanted to drop to my knees and tell her how much I loved her, how much I adored her, how much I worshipped her and how much I wanted to serve and obey her. But I didn’t do either. I just stood there in awe. I was star-stuck. I was lost for words. I was like a rabbit caught in the bright headlights of a car, unable to move, unable to think straight. At last it was she who broke the silence.

“How do you like me now? Do you like what you see?” She asked flirtatiously. My eyes both looked up to look at her face. It was even more beautiful than I could remember. She was smiling at me. She knew what my answer would be. It was like she could read my mind. I tried to clear my throat, but she stopped me from saying anything by placing her single index finger from her right hand on my lips.

“It is OK you don’t have to say anything. It is OK.” I glanced down at her hand. She was wearing black, fingerless gloves. Her fingernails were strong and files to a point. I imagined how they could be quite a lethal weapon if she wanted them to be. They were pointed dark brown and added to the aura of power that seemed to exude from her.

“Come, let us walk round here.” She said her voice soft and enchanting. She led the way. My eyes automatically fell onto her perfect backside before me. She has the most perfect ass—nice and curvy and round, not too big, not too small—just perfect. I loved the way the light reflected off it—like the sun was shining out of her backside.

“I love it here; they have some wonderful things.” I looked around, and tried to take an interest, but all I could think about was how sensational she was. She paused outside a café. She smiled at me. Somehow in an instance I knew what she wanted. It was like she had some sort of telepathic control of me.

“Would you like a coffee?” I asked.

She smiled at me again.

“You are such a good boy, seeing to my needs. Yes please.”

We went inside and I brought a couple of coffees. She sat down in a corner, with her back o the wall and motioned for me to sit at the other side of the table. I asked her if she liked sitting with her back to the wall.

“Oh yes. I like being able to see everything that is going on. I also want you focused 100% on me. I don’t want you distracted by anyone or anything else.”

“Fat chance of that happening” I replied.

“Is there anything at all you would like to ask me?” She purred. I had a thousand questions in my head. I asked the first that came to mind. She answered. While she talked she looked directly into my eyes. I returned her gaze. Her eyes were even more entrancing than I had remembered. I looked deeply. Were they light brown? Were they hazel? Were they even an unusual shade of green? I asked myself, as I listened carefully, hanging on every little word she said, as I looked deeper and deeper and deeper still, eventually passing the point of no return, where I couldn’t break eye contact if I wanted to. I was completely enthralled.

She continued talking about herself. Whenever she stopped, I was so frightened that this most enjoyable experience would end, so I asked her another question and she would answer again. For hours she chatted away, although to me it seemed just like a few seconds. I found her fascinating. She started talking about her likes and dislikes. It was amazing how she seemed to like and dislike everything I did. The things she did like she talked about passionately, and gradually I found myself liking those things too. She then moved onto talking about her friends and family, and how she got on with them all. I knew that women hated feeling that they are not being listened to, so I listened intently. In my mind I would go over what she had just said, so that I learned it and would not have to ask her the same question twice. By the end of the morning my head was spinning with all the things she had said.

At the same time, while she talked, she looked at me. All the while I was admiring her eyes, and while still listened intently, I began to think how nice her eyes were. I began to notice how the lights reflected off them and into my eyes, in a sort of hypnotic way. I felt strange when she looked into my eyes. I felt I just wanted to look a little longer, look a little deeper. When she paused in speaking, and I asked her a question she would glance away, have a little think, and then she would look into my eyes again as she spoke to me. When she glanced away I would feel disappointed, and when she looked into my eyes again I would feel happy again.

The next time she paused, I was about to ask her another question, when she put her finger to my lips again.

“Before you say anything, else, I just was to say this is nice isn’t it? It is so personal, so pleasurable, and so intimate?” She said in that fabulous voice of hers. I could even feel her warm breath on my face.

“I love you are looking deep into my eyes and listening carefully to my voice.” When she said the word deep, for some reason I noticed she emphasised it, but who cares, I was enjoying looking into those eyes and listening to her voice. She continued with that wonderful voice of hers.

“I don’t know if you noticed but we have completely synchronised our body postures.”

I hadn’t noticed it before, but we were both resting our heads on our hands, looking deep into each other’s eyes.

“I’ve noticed too that our blinking as become synchronised.” She added. I nodded and smiled at her.

“And we have both synchronised our breathing. We are breathing in together, holding and releasing.”

“Yes that is true” I commented. She repeated, demonstrating what she meant. I found myself copying her. She continued.

“That is great; I can see you understand what I mean. This is going so great; I think we are going to get on so well. Now where was I? Oh yes. I love the way you seem to be able to relax with me. I’ve noticed as I have been talking you have become more and more relaxed. I am glad you are able to relax as you gaze deep into my eyes.”

She emphasised the word deep again, and again, somehow I felt a little strange. She continued.

“You are starting to feel that wonderful feeling as you start to fall. You are still looking deep into my eyes. You are still listening to the sound of my voice. You are still breathing deeply. Let yourself relax more and more. You love this feeling. Go down deeper for me. Drop all the way down. That’s right. You are doing so well. I can see your eyes struggling to keep open, but you will not close them until I say the word. Keep looking deep into my eyes. The better you feel the deeper you go. The deeper you go the better you feel. So you spiral downwards, deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, more and more comfortable. Now sleep!”

She clicked her fingers and my eyes closed.

“Good. Sleep well my pretty one. You are so relaxed, and I like it when you relax for me.”

She then deepened the trance by stroking me. She stroked my hair and the sides of my face, telling me how much I enjoy the touch of her hand and how much it relaxes me. She keeps repeating things so that they really sink in. She gets me to concentrate on each part of my body in turn, telling me how relaxed and sleepy it is. When she was happy that I was completely under she started the next phrase, which flows naturally from the first. The second phase was to put a love spell on me. But she didn’t just say “you are in love with me.” No, she took her time about it.

Again, she went round her body, describing each part of it in turn. She says things like “I want you to imagine you are looking into my eyes, my lovely big light brown eyes. You love looking into my eyes. You love seeing how the light reflects off my eyes. You love it when I look deeply into your eyes. You love the little dark spot in the middle of my eyes; you love my eyelashes, my eyebrows, everything about my eyes, my wonderful eyes.”

“You love relaxing to the sound of my voice. You want to be relaxed by me again and again and again. There is so much I can do to you when you are nice and relaxed like this for me. You want me to experiment on you. You want to experience everything that I can do for you.”

When you awake, you will give me your phone number and go home. You will go straight to bed and think of me as you drift off to sleep. You will do this every night when you go to bed. I will call you in a few days.”

She then woke me and I went home in a daze. I knew I would never be the same again. But I loved what she was doing with me and to me.