The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Chances

By Hypnofur

It was unusual for the Masons to get a call at home after 9pm. Unsettling, in fact. Liz picked up the phone, and answered with businesslike efficiency. Then, her eyes widened and her shoulders slumped. Then, she was reduced to short, simple answers like “Okay,” “I see,” and “Yes, I understand.” She grabbed a pen and paper to write down some information the caller was relaying to her.

Liz’s husband, Erick, couldn’t read Liz for any clues to the late caller’s sudden intrusion. After she hung up, Erick asked her, “Well, who was it?”

“Erick, give me a second to process it, will you?” Liz snapped. 80% percent of her communication with her husband was done in a state of exasperation anymore.

“Sorry” Erick apologized. He waited in the kitchen for twenty minutes to give her space, but when he returned to the living room, Liz had gone to bed. Lately, communication between the two was strained, to say the least.

His explanation would have to wait until morning.

However, Liz was not sleeping. As always, she felt bad after taking her emotions out on Erick. But it wasn’t just that.

The caller had been the executor of her Aunt Claire’s will. It seemed Aunt Claire had passed away in a car accident, and left nearly everything to Liz. This came as quite a surprise, especially since Aunt Claire wasn’t even fifty, and the fact that Liz had only met her twice. It was a sizable estate, including a home in an upscale Chicago neighborhood. It was a lot to take in.

Erick was crept into bed next to Liz, careful not to wake her. The fact that Liz could be so inconsiderate and more or less walk away from him confirmed his suspicions: his marriage was dying.

He wondered if tonight was the night that it would finally flatline. He sighed aloud and muttered “Every Rose Has Its Thorn.”

“We might’ve been given a second chance,” Liz said, her back still to her husband.

He turned toward the interruption. “Really?” he asked. “What do you mean?”

She sat up and explained the Aunt Claire estate situation. They started discussing it, which started them talking about other things. It was the kind of conversation they used to have: open, engaging, and selfless. The kind of conversation they needed to have more often.

Erick had been unemployed for the last few months, which was a sore subject between them. He had been successful in the trade show industry for a few years, but his career ended up being hit hard after 9/11. Erick hoped for better employment prospects outside of the Mid Atlantic.

For her part, Liz had been a field hockey coach at a small college in Maryland. The season had just ended, so it was perfect timing for her resignation. She loved her job, but doing something completely different would be a great adventure, maybe even a new lease on life. As their conversation progressed, they realized it might be to their advantage to move to Chicago, where Aunt Claire’s former home and estate were located.

Once they decided this, it was a whirlwind of paperwork, planning, and scheduling the move itself.

A month later, Erick and Liz were surprised to behold the upscale townhouse that they now owned. Aunt Claire’s sudden passing meant that her home was in well-kept condition. Looking around the house was an exercise in seeing how she lived just before her untimely end.

Erick picked up a framed picture of Claire and some man.

“Holy crap, babe,” he said. “I’m surprised you two weren’t closer. She looked just like you. Almost identical.”

“Yeah, I know,” Liz said. “I met her once when I was sixteen, so it was about – 1985? Yeah, it was. I remember now because it was a few months before my dad left. Aunt Claire and my dad were siblings, but never were that close. My mom only met her at their wedding, so she clearly didn’t know her that well either. Aunt Claire mostly kept to herself and had an active lifestyle. Beyond that, family wasn’t high on her list of priorities.

“I remember Aunt Claire making a big deal about me, mainly because I looked so much like her. My mom wasn’t thrilled about that. Mostly because Claire wasn’t her type of lady. The one time she visited our home, she was wearing a full-length fur coat, diamonds, and an expensive silk gown. I think she was between husbands at the time. So different than my pragmatic and thrifty mom.

“Mom complained to my dad about Aunt Claire after she left. She was going on about how vain she was, how she put too much emphasis on her looks, and didn’t care about anyone but herself. I remember my dad agreeing with her, which is ironic, considering he took off with Monica and her surgically-enhanced boobs later that year. Who knew? My mom was right about that type of woman.”

Erick had never heard that story, but it explained a lot. Liz was beautiful, but never wore any make-up or did much with her hair. Her clothes were usually secondhand, and sometimes baggy. It was clear Liz’s teenage years informed her adult lifestyle and personality.

With this in mind, Erick spent the next few days, searching for a job. Aunt Claire’s money made it so they didn’t need to work, but Erick needed work to stay sane. He had lost so much confidence during his layoff, when he ate too much and played video games. He’d gained weight and it was affecting his sexual life with Liz. They hadn’t been intimate in weeks.

Liz was pleased that he was willing to reverse this trend.

On the third day, Erick came home from an interview that he felt confident about. Liz was nowhere to be seen. He went upstairs to see if she was in one of the bedrooms. He found her sitting cross-legged on the master bed, papers and booklets spread all around her. With her fingers in her waistband, moaning in heat.

* * *

Liz had found a diary that Aunt Claire kept in the mid-eighties. It chronicled her visit to Maryland, and dealing with her brother’s droll wife. She was complimentary in her description of Liz, and was stunned by the resemblance. She lamented that Liz seemed ready to adopt her mother’s fashion sense.

The diary was a fascinating read. A few minutes before Erick had gotten home, Liz had flipped to an entry from November, 1984. Aunt Claire and her then-husband went to a show at The Chicago Magic Society. She described how her then-husband, Antonio, bought her a full-length brown mink coat with a crystal fox collar and sleeves. Liz was shocked to read Aunt Claire’s account of how she thanked him with a fur fondle and blowjob. She went into the type of detail one might expect from a seedy romance novel. Liz had always been revolted by the idea of oral sex, so she skipped that part. She flipped a few pages and started reading again:

“I got on the recliner and sucked more on his dick. He then began pulling me forward. He was sucking my tits, while he grabbed my ass and pulled me down rubbing his big dick on my slit. I began rocking my pussy back and forth on his hard cock.

He kept whispering things into my mind. This man I’d never met placed a spell on me like no one before—”

Liz was surprised. This passage didn’t seem to be about Antonio. How did that happen in just a few papges? Hmm. She thought about going back to find out who this stranger was, but first she read on. She was intrigued.

“I was kissing him hard, sucking his tongue in my mouth as I moaned loudly.

“Yes..Yes... I want you so bad...Fuck me...Fuck me!” I yelled like a crazed slut.

I slowly lowered myself down onto his dick, savoring every thick inch. It felt so huge entering my hole. It was so intense to be fucked by a man who dominated me. I could feel his dick going deep inside me. I felt so full, like his dick was touching my womb.

I rode him hard on that recliner as we madly kissed. His hands were spreading my ass cheeks apart as I proclaimed that I was completely under his control. Even though I’ve never been that type of gal, being submissive to him seemed so right, so sexy.

If only Antonio could see me now, riding someone else’s dick and being such a whore for this strange man I just met. I didn’t care, the feeling was incredible. I didn’t care that I was fucking him unprotected knowing that he could knock me up with his baby. My orgasm was so intense, my head jerked back and hit his dressing room floor.”

Liz’s eyes shut as she took a break from reading. Her unoccupied hand made its way down to her aroused pussy and began to rub. For the first time in her life, Liz was masturbating. The thought of submitting to some stranger turned her on beyond anything she’d experienced, as did Aunt Claire’s graphic description.

How had this stranger taken control of a woman who had just given her husband a thank-you blowjob hours before. That man must have been so dominant, so virile, so…” Liz cried out involuntarily as she made herself cum.

* * *

Liz was panting as she turned her head and saw Erick standing in the doorway, watching her in apparent shock. Still out of breath, all she could do was stare at him, as he began stroking himself over his pants. He obviously liked what he saw. Feeling more sexual exposed than she ever had before, Liz didn’t know what to do next. Frantic for inspiration she told Erick the first thing that came to mind: “You can jerk off if you want to.”

She was surprised she said that, and even more surprised that he took her up on it, fumbling his erect penis out and beginning to jerk it. Liz tried not to judge, knowing she had just gotten herself off, but it was hard not to compare the man in her head to the man in front of her. Erick was so passive. He started masturbating only when she gave him permission. Had he always been like that? He should have bent her over the bed and used her for his pleasure. Instead, he stood there, wide-eyed, with his ever expanding love handles, stroking himself. It wasn’t attractive and his gaze was a little creepy.

Then again, wasn’t this why she chose him? It was not likely—or possible—that weak Erick would end up shacking up with some slut like Monica like her father did. Liz had made sure that what happened to her mother would never happen to her. Despite being satisfied with her safe choice of husband at first, she’d lately had doubts about the prudence of her decision. It wasn’t just that he was physically unattractive, but that he’d become complacent and non-assertive toward Liz. But every marriage had its pitfalls, right?

After Erick finished masturbating, Liz cooed encouraging the wide load of cum he spurted (really, it wasn’t that impressive). They hopped in separate showers. The only conversation after they’d toweled off was about how great the water pressure in the house was, even for simultaneous showers. Their mutual masturbation wasn’t discussed, and neither wanted to be too bold and broach the subject.

However, fueled by two glasses of red wine at dinner, Erick brought it up. He asked what she read that made her want to “do that,” and she was unexpectedly candid, thanks in part to the wine. She told him Antonio, the fur coat, the date at the magic club, and the guy who dominated and fucked Aunt Claire.

“Let’s go there and act out this fantasy!” Erick said. He was determined. He wanted to be sexual with her. He was jealous that a story that could get his wife more aroused than he could. Especially when Liz was usually disinterested in sex, much the same way she was disinterested in dressing up or looking good.

“What do you mean?” Liz asked. “I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the idea.”

“Think about it,” Erick said. “All of Claire’s clothes are here. Her fur coat is in a closet somewhere, I bet. I actually saw an ad for a show at this Chicago Magic Society place tonight at 10pm, so I know it’s still around.”

“So, you take me to the club and watch me get dominated?” Liz asked. “I’m so confused.”

“Not exactly,” Erick said. “We’d do this fantasy in part. You’d dress yourself up as a sort of one-night only thing. You’d act like Claire. I’d be the mystery man who meets up with you after the show. You know, like role play!”

“That wine must’ve hit you hard,” Liz said. “I don’t know if we should—”

“Look,” Erick said. “We came here for a second chance. What’s it going to hurt if we try something new? What we’ve been doing lately hasn’t been working, right?”

Liz looked at him. That was a rare glimpse of the confident man she married. He was still in there, trapped in her doughy, passive husband, fighting for a way out.

However, she knew Erick wasn’t anything like the mystery man either. But how else would she get a chance to act out this fantasy? And it was very sweet of Erick to offer, to try and make this work. He was trying, God bless him. She decided their marriage was worth fighting for. Besides, when was the last time they’d had an entire evening out? It could be fun, and, who knows? Maybe very intimate.

“Okay,” Liz said, smiling. “You said the show’s tonight?”

Erick couldn’t contain his own smile. They might have a wonderful evening, after all.

* * *

Three hours later, they arrived at the Chicago Magic Club (CMC)—a half-hour apart in separate cabs. This gave Liz extra time to get made up for their date, and Erick a better chance to craft the “random hookup” fantasy he’d proposed. He couldn’t wait to see how Liz looked, or better yet, to go home with her afterward.

Erick tried to take his mind off his anxious anticipation earlier and looked the CMC up on Lycos. The club was housed in a mansion that had been willed to it by a generous benefactor. Such an inheritance was the only reason the CMC was still in existence. It was in the South side of Chicago, which had streets lined with dilapidated and condemed buildings. The mansion itself appeared as if it would benefit from some renovations. It seemed tired and dated, despite how well maintained the grounds were.

The Club had enjoyed its prime in the mid-1980s, when young affluent people like Claire met up here and took in a magic show, while drinking copious amounts of champagne (no longer available on the drinks menu). Looking around when he arrived, he noticed that today’s crowd seemed sparse and generally older. Hopefully, Liz didn’t have high expectations.

Erick had studied the website well. There was a 10:00 show featuring “Darken the Dark.” According to his profile blurb, Darken was the headliner during the CMC’s glory days. He became so popular that he moved to Las Vegas to headline a magic show in 1992. Unfortunately, the tiny casino that employed Darken folded last year, a casualty of the decline in travel after 9/11.

Darken, whose real name was Peter Darstucki, moved back to surburban Chicago one month ago to take care of his ailing mother.

Poor guy, he thought.

* * *

Peter Darstucki was in his dressing room, having a stare-down with his mirrored, well-lit face, while sipping on his second and last Scotch. No matter how much he tried to resist it, it was futile; he was getting older. The gray hair that once wreathed his temples seemed ubiquitous, even though he was only in his early fifties. The lines on his weathered face deepened, especially when he frowned.

As a result of his recent personal steps backward, Mr. Darstucki felt more like “Peter” and much less like “Darken” lately. The CMC’s old, stale audience full of nightly regulars didn’t help either. He hadn’t been laid in months, and was starting to worry if he had peaked and there was nothing left to look forward to anymore. He took another drink.

The door flew open, startling him. He recovered, taking a deep breath, when he saw that it was Barney, the old stagehand who had been with the CMC since the early eighties.

“You’ve gotta see this!” he said to Peter as he hurried toward the window. Peter ambled over in time to see an attractive woman in her early thirties paying for her taxi. She looked wealthy, and out of place in her full-length fur coat. But she looked familiar. It couldn’t be. It was the same woman that graced many of Peter’s dreams, as well as his masturbatory fantasies. How was this possible?

“Damn,” Barney said. “I hope she throws her money around tonight. Haven’t been paid in a week. Great rack, too.”

“Yeah,” Peter said. “I’m gonna check the backstage area and double-check my props.”

“Whatever you say,” Barney said. “But we’ve done this show a hundred times. Nothing’s gonna go wrong.”

Peter already slipped away, out of his dressing room. He navigated the labyrinthine old mansion, as familiar as if it were his own home. He found an alcove, where he was able to slide away a tiny 4″×2″ wooden panel and view the audience.

It wasn’t hard to find her at a center table, sitting alone. She wore a tight white shirt that showed her midriff, tight velvet pants that emphasized her ass, and a diamond necklace. She must’ve left her fur coat with Anne at the coat check desk. At least she was alone. She was the hottest woman to step foot in the CMC in a long, long time.

This had to be a dream. What was she doing here after all these years? How did she look so young? Plastic surgery? No, couldn’t be.

Peter didn’t really believe in magic. He knew the inner workings of too many illusions to be fooled by the supernatural. However, he couldn’t think of many other explanations for this: how a woman who looked exactly like the one he shared one of the hottest nights of his life with had walked into the CMC. And wearing the exact same outfit. Eighteen years later. Without aging a day.

In a way it didn’t matter. A unique opportunity had presented itself. Peter knew he wasn’t strong enough to take advantage of it, but he knew who was. After putting on his costume and downing another Scotch, Darken was back.

No matter what, he wouldn’t let her slip away from him again.

* * *

Liz felt every eye in the place on her as she entered the lobby. Older gentlemen nodded and smiled to her, while older women remarked on her fur coat, and her jewelry—not hiding their jealousy. Coaching field hockey had kept her fit, so she was used to men sneaking glances, but she had never felt this glamorous before. The full make-up, the diamond necklace, the fur coat, and the shirt that showed her toned stomach were all Claire’s clothes. They certainly weren’t anything Liz would wear.

That was the point of tonight’s role play, though. She needed to try something new, to experience what it was like to be like Claire. After all, women like Claire weren’t afraid of turning heads, whereas Liz felt uncomfortable at first, bearing all those stares. Then, she adjusted to it. In fact, she found herself loving it. She knew she looked attractive, and the fact that she was driving all the old men crazy and pissing off the old ladies was actually making her hot. She wondered if Claire had gotten this same attention when she was here in 1984. Liz could only imagine the other patrons were proportionately younger and more attractive then. Was it in the lobby that she met the dominant mystery man? Liz tingled at the thought.

* * *

The attention Liz received wasn’t lost on Erick either. He sat near the auditorium’s rear, keeping a slight distance from her until later. He saw a couple old men check out her ass when she wasn’t looking.

God, she looked sexy as hell dressed up like that. Why couldn’t she do it more often? He was proud to be the one taking her home tonight, though his own fear that he would disappoint her somehow grew. He knew how excited his wife had gotten at the thought of a dominant stranger taking her. He knew he would never exercise power over her like her fantasy man. Maybe if they both pretended, it could work tonight. But what about after? What if she still wanted this fantasy after tonight?

Erick decided to stop worrying, since that always ruined his libido, and made him someone Liz didn’t want to sleep with. He focused on the building once again.

The theater had originally been a ballroom. Now, it had an elaborate stage at one end of the large room, faced by rows upon rows of folding chairs. At one point, it used to have tables, chairs, and a fully stocked bar, but there had been a significant amount of budget cuts over the decades, just to keep the place open. Sad. Erick could’ve used a drink.

As the lights dimmed, spotlights raced in erratic patterns on the closed red velvet curtains as dramatic music played.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Barney said in his deepest, yet still very Chicago accented voice, into the backstage microphone. “Prepare to be amazed, stupefied, perplexed, and blown away by the magic of Darken the Dark!”

Darken appeared onstage, amid loud applause and cheers. Of the forty or so people in the room, all but two were long-time regulars at the CMC and big fans of its remaining star, Darken. Granted, they all saw the same tricks when he performed here last week, and the week before that. They all suspected that he was burned out, and that his act had gotten stale. But they supported him for who he once was, what the CMC once was. Plus, he still had the capacity to wow them when he really tried.

The crowd was a little surprised when Darken stood in the center of the stage, with his head bowed, beneath a large dark hood, with his arms extending out from his sides and his palms upwards. It looked like he was feeling for raindrops. He stood motionless for a long two moments. Suddenly, his voice boomed through the theater’s speakers with a power that this crowd hadn’t experienced since the eighties.

“I am Darken the Dark!” he said deeply and forcefully. “I am Darken the Dark!” he said again. “I am Darken the Dark!” he exclaimed just as a giant flash exploded on the stage, leaving a billow of purple smoke. When it cleared, there was only a hissing cobra left on stage. The cobra started slithering toward the end of the stage.

Erick regretted that they came here. Was that snake going to go into the audience? What were the safety measures at a place like this? Just before the snake reached the edge of the stage, there was another flash and smoke. The cobra was gone, leaving the stage empty.

“Who will take the journey into my dark magic tonight?” Darken asked, now at the back of the theater, behind all the patrons’ backs. They all turned to see him, though his oversized black hood still covered his face.

Barney started racing the spotlight over the crowd. Erick spotted some of the older women straining to get noticed by the meandering light. However, it settled on Liz, intensifying her diamond necklace’s sparkling iridescence.

* * *

Liz’s heart raced. She was momentarily surprised that the light stopped on her, then it made perfect sense. All the creepy old men wanted to be able to watch her up on stage. Liz had been fine with playing Claire and even got a thrill from all the attention she got, but she certainly wasn’t going to parade around on stage in a half-shirt and skintight velvet pants.

Especially with low-grade magic tricks that were probably not even safe. No way. Not happening. She waved her hands and shook her head rapidly at the approaching hooded magician. She frowned, so that he could tell this was not up for debate.

Darken stood before her, and pulled back his hood. The first thing Liz noticed was how dark it was around his eyes. She knew it was make-up, probably really cheap eyeshadow, but that didn’t make it any less forboding.

He pushed aside the empty chair beside Liz’s and was now standing right next to her, holding out his hand in invitation.

“Are you ready to submit to my dark magic?” he asked, a slight smile on his lips.

“No, thank you,” she said. “I’d like to enjoy the show from here.”

“Oh, but you will submit to my magic,” Darken said, flashing his teeth.

“You should pick someone else,” Liz said. This man was making her nervous. Despite her apparent composure, this situation was getting creepy.

Darken went down on one knee, directly in front of her. They were now at equal height. Darken looked deep into her eyes, and she was taken aback by the intensity of his stare, not daring to look away. He slowly but steadily reached his hand out and gently cupped her chin, maintaining his intense stare.

Liz felt her heart beating through her white cotton half-shirt. She couldn’t believe this guy was going to these lengths to try to get her on stage. In front of the entire audience, no less. Wouldn’t an unwilling volunteer ruin his act? Why was he staring at her so hard? Why wasn’t he saying anything? How were his eyes so dark? Was he as powerful as he claimed?

* * *

Erick was certain the magician was making a mistake as he watched Darken try to get Liz on stage. Her husband knew quite well that when Liz dug in her heels on something, she wasn’t going to budge. He had been on the wrong side of those stand-offs more than he cared to admit.

However, he was surprised that Liz had stopped protesting when Darken started kneeling in front of her, and touching her face, no less. She just stared at him. Was she looking into his eyes? Erick watched as he saw an expression now in her wide-eyed face that he had never seen before. Was it amazement? Bewilderment? Why wasn’t she speaking or moving? It looked like she was frozen in time, doing nothing but staring at Darken’s eyes.

Darken raised his free hand above her head and slowly lowered it in front of her face. As he did so, Erick was shocked to see his wife’s eyes slowly close. Darken got up and stood behind her, placing both hands on her shoulders.

“You are now under my power,” Darken said, loud and deep. “You will think, feel, or believe anything I tell you to. You are completely under my control. You have submitted to Darken magic. Tell me that you are completely under my control, and that you have submitted to Darken magic.”

Erick knew she must be faking. He never thought she would actually respond, but she said, calmly and firmly, “I am completely under your control. I have submitted to Darken magic.”

“Rise, and follow me to the stage,” Darken said, as he proceeded in front of her. Erick couldn’t believe she was actually going up with him. Maybe she was just committing to this role play?

Darken used Liz in a series of illusions. By the time Erick watched a woman stand on Liz’s rigid body and stomach as she was propped between two chairs, he had resigned himself to the fact that his wife was truly under Darken’s hypnotic spell. Erick felt jealousy circling his thoughts, but he was also in awe of this man who could dominate his wife with just the sheer power of his gaze. Erick felt like he himself held no influence over Liz. Yet this magic man had just taken complete control.

Liz’s beautiful figure was on full display during each of the tricks. The sight of her dressed provacatively, and her submissive state were making Erick hard. He could tell by the other men in the audeince’s shifting postures that he was not the only one.

Then, Darken performed a disappearing act on Liz. Erick was anxious, especially when Darken told the audience, “I seem to have misplaced my beautiful guest. Just one moment and I’ll try to locate her.”

Darken disappeared in another flash of light and smoke, leaving the familiar cobra in his place. Erick felt a knot form in his stomach. What was this charlatan doing with his apparently-entranced wife? Especially without an audience watching. Liz seemed to be completely in his thrall. At the very least, the magician was copping a feel. At worst, well, Erick didn’t want to think about it.

As Erick was about to rise from his seat, the two reappeared. Liz looked the same, and Erick didn’t see any disturbance of her make-up and clothes, which caused him to relax.

* * *

The show wrapped up, Liz was wakened from her trance, and she was surprised to be greeted by a wildly cheering audience.

Liz was disoriented, but she felt great, despite being on stage against her will. She felt sexy. She didn’t remember what happened while she was on stage, but she was guessing that she found it sexy then too, because she could feel a cooling wet spot in her panties. All eyes were on her as she went to the coat check and retrieved her fur.

Her mind was still swimming as she put it on. Suddenly, a familiar voice said, “Excuse me, miss?”

She turned to see Erick. Suddenly, she remembered the game they were playing; the entire reason they were there. She gave a friendly smile and replied, “Yes?”

“I was wondering if you’d like to join me for a drink?” Erick said confidently, trying not to smile, to stay in character.

“I’m sorry, no thank you,” she said, smiling. “I really must be getting home to my husband.”

She could tell that threw Erick off his game, as he struggled for a silent moment with what to say next. Then, it got annoying. Any other woman would have walked away by now. She was also resisting the urge to break character, but she was trying not to snap at Erick for screwing up.

Their weak attempt at role play was interrupted by another voice.

“She’s exquisite, isn’t she?” Darken said to Erick as he approached, seemingly from nowhere. Liz lost her breath and couldn’t move for a moment. She wasn’t sure if it was from fear, excitement, or a mixture of both.

“Yes, she is,” Erick managed, unsure how to handle this intrusion.

“She is still very much under my power, too,” Darken said with a smirk. “Hey pal, would you like to see another trick?”

“I don’t know. Sh-she said she had to go home,” Erick stammered.

Darken laughed.

Liz shivered involuntarily at the combination of nervousness and arousal. This man was more confident and powerful than her own husband.

“Yeah,” Darken said. “I heard her give you that line. Look pal, I don’t blame you for taking a shot with her, but I think you’re out of your league. She needs someone who can make her feel pleasure.”

Liz’s eyes fluttered at that last word. She felt pleasant tingles throughout her entire body.

Erick trembled with apparent worry at her reaction.

“That’s a beautiful fur coat she has on. I bet it would feel great to be massaged naked with it!” Darken laughed, euphoric that this was the best night he’d had in decades. “As a matter of fact, when I snap my fingers, she’s going to realize she is naked beneath the coat, and that the inside lining is made of the same fur as the outside of the coat. This is going to feel very sexy, and she is not going to be able to resist pleasuring herself, right here, right now.”

She instantly found that he was right. Her hands were in her pockets, but when she rubbed the coat on herself, all she felt was the soft fur. It felt so good on her stomach that she found she couldn’t resist stroking her private area with it. It felt so good, so sexy. So right.

“She’s going to continue stroking,” Darken said. “And she’ll fondle herself, which will feel better and better as she does it, so she’ll want to touch herself more. In fact, she can feel the soft fur working her into a sexual frenzy.”

His mellifluous, soothing voice worked its way into her mind and she couldn’t resist any of his suggestions; didn’t want to, in fact. The soft fur covering her entire body, turning her on, caused her to gasp and buck involuntarily, and that wonderful feeling seemed to draw her deeper into his trance.

Since this was happening in the CMC lobby, there were many witnesses. A handful of older women dragged their husbands out of there. The younger audience members stayed and watched. These sort of sexy antics were a throwback to the CMC’s heyday in the 1980s. A few couples in their forties held each other close as they watched the beautiful younger woman touch herself provacatively with the fur coat. With Darken’s words and the feel of the fur on her naked body (in her mind, at least) it wasn’t long before Liz erupted into a sensational orgasm in the lobby.

* * *

Erick’s forehead was beaded with perspiration. On one hand, he wanted to be aroused, to admire the show like the other onlookers. On the other hand, this was his wife, damn it!

He couldn’t believe what was happening, it was all so erotic and taboo. However, it was also getting out of control. He took a step toward his panting wife, ready to blow his cover as her husband.

Unfortnately, Darken was literally one step ahead of him. He stood beside the panting and still-squirming Liz, putting an arm around her waist. Erick noticed that she leaned into the touch and he opened his mouth to protest.

“There is no place like the Chicago Magic Club!” Darken said to the gathered crowd. “After all these years, anything can still happen at any time!”

The group of older regulars cheered, as Erick pushed his way through them, trying to reach his hypnotized wife. Then, there was a flash and a cloud of smoke. Darken had done his disappearing trick again, leaving the cobra in his place. The crowd stepped back, some still applauding. Then, the applause faded and it was clear Darken would not be returning. The crowd dispersed, many of them giving the cobra a wide berth.

However, Erick was concerned. His wife was gone, and no one even knew they were here together. He was in the middle of this weird mansion’s lobby with no idea where Liz was. Not to mention, he had a cobra hissing at him. He jumped up on a chair, panicking about how to get away from the snake. He’d read that cobras were too fast to try to outpace on foot. As he tried to figure out what to do, an older man entered the lobby with a long set of prongs and a black bag. Calmly, he grabbed the cobra like it was a discarded tissue and stuck it in the black bag, before sauntering away, and humming a tune to himself.

Erick jumped down from the chair and grabbed the guy by the shirt. His anger and fear brought out a side of him that was long missing. “Where the fuck is he?!” the angry husband yelled as he pushed Barney up against a wall.

* * *

Now that he finally had her all alone in his dressing room, deep in trance, Darken finally hoped to get some answers. She sat on his sofa, still rubbing the fur coat all over her body.

“My dear,” he said, sitting beside her. “You no longer feel the soft fur on your naked body. You are in a warm, safe place with me, your best friend, Darken. And you can tell me anything because you trust me completely. So, please tell me, who are you and why did you come to the show tonight?”

Liz told him, in a flat tone, the abridged version of her life’s story, about her Aunt Claire’s recent passing, the inheritance, and her husband’s idea to come to the CMC for a little role playing as her aunt.

Darken found that last part amusing, considering Liz was here with him instead, and her husband was nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, this meant that she wasn’t his long-lost Claire and he’d have to return him before her husband, maybe even the police, got involved.

But she looked so sexy, so much like Claire, sitting on his sofa, wrapped in Claire’s clothes. Why waste the opportunity? Maybe he could still have a little fun before sending her home safe and sound.

“Liz,” he said. “I’d like you to relax and breathe deeply. I want to take you even deeper into this wonderful, soothing feeling in your mind. Just let your tension go, breathe, and listen to my words carefully.”

Darken spent the next fifteen minutes deepening Liz’s trance, taking her beyond her inhibitions and concerns. He commanded her to strip seductively for him, pretending that she was Claire and that there were no consequences to tonight’s actions. Darken convinced the hypnotized Liz that she would “remember” the last time he hypnotized and fucked her, and convinced her that she was Claire.

After she stripped, he ordered to put on the fur coat again, which she did. Feeling more dominant and powerful than he had in years, he commanded her to fondle and fellate him, alternating between her hands, mouth, and the fur coat she wore.

As she devotedly brought him to pleasure, his mind was reeling at this scene. Not only was it strange that this doppelganger showed up to his show tonight, dressed as a former flame, but she seemed to be one of the most responsive hypnotic subjects he’d ever had. If he could get her to think she was Claire, that was a testament to how badly she craved this fantasy. And he was just giving her what she wanted, right?

The extent of his hypnotic control, combined with how sexy she was, inspired him to push this farther than he normally would. She wouldn’t remember this anyway.

He had her bend over a table in front of his dressing room mirror. Darken lifted the portion of the fur coat that covered Liz’s perfect ass and entered her from behind, making her squeal in submissive pleasure.

But what if he could keep her, he thought? The thought alone spurred him into a sexual frenzy, pounding roughly into her and holding nothing back. He could fulfill his deepest fantasies with her. He knew she would do anything he wanted.

He grabbed her by her hair, and pounded into her, as hard as he could. She was screaming, and begging for more. Her lust-filled eyes smouldered at him in the dressing room mirror’s reflection. His Claire wanted him with wanton abandon.

“You like my cock buried deep in your pussy, don’t you, my pet?” he rasped.

“Yessss,” she said. “Ohhh fuck. Yes, Master! I love it. Please don’t stop!”

Darken used his other hand to squeeze her hanging breast, pinching her nipple and lightly smacking it. He could tell she was ready to cum, so he slid his cock out of her. He didn’t want this to be over too soon. He’d waited over fifteen years for this; he could wait a little longer.

She moaned in disappointment, and got a hard slap on her ass.

“I decide when you receive my cum,” he said. “Do you understand, Claire?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, her hypnotic smile widening.

He noticed that she seemed to love submission, and responded best to that. It probably meant she didn’t get to express this side of herself with her husband. Based on what she told him, it made sense. She must’ve felt that she had to maintain control to maintain her marriage. To Darken, that spoke volumes about her shy, non-assertive husband. Sad.

Darken commanded her to stretch out on the sofa again. She gathered her fur coat around her naked body and did so. He placed his head between her legs, put a hand under each of her calves, and spread her legs open with his hands. Her pussy was in full view, and he loved the view. Her juices were running out of her pussy, which he had never seen before. This excited him even more.

He bent down and lapped at her moist folds, licking up and down, and flicking his tongue on her clit. She moaned even louder, bucking against his tongue. When he took her clit in his mouth, and sucked, she almost went over the edge, so after one last lick, he stopped. She rubbed the sleeves of her fur coat against his bare chest, trying to coax him to continue eating her pussy.

Instead, Darken positioned himself and slowly entered his Claire’s hot, wet pussy. After building a rhythm, he plowed his cock back into her, while watching her face. She was squeezing her eyes shut, but her mouth was wide open. She was moaning louder than ever, and begging for him to fuck her.

“Please fuck me, Master,” Liz nearly shouted. “Empty your balls into my pussy. I’m your total fuckwhore, your willing slut. Pound my pussy!”

She wrapped her fur-covered arms around him, holding him tightly against her. He humped harder, and he felt her pussy grip around his cock. Wow. She really was ready to cum again.

He could feel himself ready to explode, too. He wanted to shoot his load onto her face, so he could watch the cum drip down her sweet hypnotized face. He pulled his cock out of her again.

“Master,” she begged. “Please cum inside me. I want all of you inside me. My pussy is yours!”

She nodded encouragingly and widened her spread legs, inviting him back in.

“I have a better idea,” Darken said. “Get on your knees, pet. I’m going to cum on your face.”

“Yes, Master,” Liz said, falling to her knees before his hard, throbbing cock. “I’ll do anything you want, Master.”

“Perfect,” he said. “Give me the best handjob ever, and keep your face and mouth ready to catch my cum.”

Liz wrapped her crystal fox sleeve around his hard throbbing dick, and began to stroke it—slowly at first, then furiously. He grunted in approval. She loved making him feel pleasure and adjusted her technique based on the sounds he made. Darken began moaning, and telling her what a good slave she was. This made her feel euphoric and added to her enthusiasm. Pleasing Darken was the best feeling Claire had ever experienced. That’s all she ever wanted to do now.

“Oh. Oh!” Darken said. “I’m cumming, Claire! You want my cum more than anything.”

A big creamy load of cum squirted right into Liz’s mouth. She closed her mouth, so she could savor his essence. He was right; she did love it. While she was tasting her new Master’s cum, the next few loads landed all over her face. Jizz dripped from her chin, landing on her tits. She rubbed it over her tits, moaning how much she loved the feeling.

Just when she thought he would never stop cumming, he fell back into a chair.

Liz was still on her knees in front of him. She scooped his cum from her face and chest to her mouth with one hand, and massaged her breasts with the fur coat’s sleeve with the other. At that moment, Darken leaned forward his face close to Liz’s.

“Very well done, slave,” he said. “I have even more important things to tell you.”

Liz’s world faded to oblivion.

* * *

When Erick finally found Darken’s dressing room, he let go of poor Barney, who he’d dragged by the arm. Barney scrambled away, wondering if he should call the police.

Erick kicked in Darken’s dressing room door.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” he yelled.

Liz was on her knees, wearing a fur coat—wait, naked beneath the fur coat, giving Darken a blowjob. And it appeared she already had some cum on her face. Darken jumped at the sudden intrusion and backed away from Erick.

“Who are you?!” Peter yelled. “I don’t have any money!”

“That’s my wife, asshole!” Erick yelled louder.

With a strength he had never known—fueled by rage—Erick grabbed Darken and threw him to the ground. He straddled him and started swinging his fists, beating the living hell out of Darken. Liz remained on her knees, blank, and awaiting further commands.

“St- Stop!” Peter cried. “I didn’t know! I didn’t know!”

“She’s wearing a wedding ring!” Erick said, still swinging at Peter.

“No, she isn’t!” Peter howled. “I swear! Look!”

Erick grudgingly halted the beatdown and turned, dreading the sight of his cum-soaked, entranced wife. Her ring was missing.

Erick turned back to Darken and sighed.

“She didn’t tell you she was married?”

“I’m really sorry,” Peter said, trembling. “I didn’t even ask her. When she showed up tonight, she was alone. I thought she was here by herself. I swear.”

Erick sighed again. He stood up off the other man, and extended a hand to help him up.

“There’s no way you could’ve known,” Erick murmured. “I should explain.”

Peter took the offered hand and stood, wary of Erick.

“Can you, uh, make her sleep or something?” Erick said. “She seems confused.”

Liz remained on her knees, feeding herself more of his cum from her face. Oblivious to all that had happened in the room, she tried to understand Darken’s absence in her molasses-like mindset.

“Tell me. Why was she here alone?” Peter asked.

Erick told him. In fact, Erick told him the entire story. The inheritance, Claire’s diary, the game where she was pretending to be Claire. Even the problems in their marriage. It all tumbled out, the intertwined elements of a strange evening.

Darken maintained his poker face, hoping Erick wouldn’t detect a single tic that would indicate he’d already heard this story once tonight, albeit with minor variations. He feigned surprise or sympathy at just the right moments, and Erick thought he was a nice guy, all things considered.

“Wait,” said Erick. “If you just met her, why did you hypnotize and take advantage of her?”

“I admit it’s not a good method of meeting women,” Darken said. “But I don’t feel like it’s rape or anything like that, since no one can do anything they don’t want to under hypnosis.” Darken straight out lied. Years of experience had proved something different to him. “And you said she had a fantasy like this about her aunt, huh?”

“Right,” Erick said. “I guess that makes sense. She just wanted it more than any of us realized.”

“Well, if it’s any consolation,” Darken said. “It seems that all you need to do is be a little more...assertive. I think she responded more to that than the hypnosis. If you haven’t already, how about you try that more often?

“In fact,” continued Darken. “I feel terrible about this whole misunderstanding. Why don’t I leave Liz with a few post-hypnotic suggestions to spice things up for you two? I could erase her memories of tonight, maybe even yours, too, if you’d like.”

“Please,” Erick said. “Don’t mess with my head. Besides, if I forget what happened tonight, I won’t remember what I’ve learned tonight either. I think you’re right about being more confident toward her, but if you think you can help our marriage, I might take any help I can get.

“But,” Erick added. “Anymore hypnotizing my wife happens in front of me, okay?”

“Deal,” Darken smiled and extended his hand, which Erick shook.

* * *

True to his word, Darken brought Liz back into a suggestible trance, while Erick supervised.

He gave Liz a few simple suggestions: “Liz, you will see your husband the way you saw him when you were first married,” “You will remember clearly why you chose him in the first place,” and “Liz, you hunger for your husband and want to make him as happy as he’s made you.”

After this, Darken commanded Liz to use his shower, and freshen up to the state she was in before the hypnotic show. Then, once she was dressed, he had her forget the evening, and instead had her remember that she had an interesting time at the show, but realized that her fantasy would only be a fantasy. That she was happier with Erick, who wanted to make her fantasy come true.

Darken woke Liz from trance once they were all in the lobby. Erick and Peter shook hands and Liz gushed about how much she enjoyed the show. Erick shifted uncomfortably. Peter excused himself to do some “post-show cleanup” and Erick escorted his wife outside to their waiting cab.

As they left, Erick marveled at his beautiful wife snuggled up against him. He didn’t imagine this would’ve been a possible outcome for their evening together, but despite the misunderstanding with Darken, Erick was happy that he and Liz had a second chance in love. He drifted in bliss throughout the cab ride, until he had to pay the cab driver. His wallet was missing.

Erick sighed once more. Could anything else go wrong? Liz paid their fare with a smile and they retreated inside to the warmth of their bed.

The next morning, Erick drove to the CMC to see if his wallet was in the Lost and Found, but the wallet was outside on the sidewalk. Maybe he dropped it while helping Liz into the cab? Nothing short of miraculous, considering how rough the neighborhood looked. Considering his recent struck of good fortune, Erick wasn’t about to question it.

Erick and Liz never went back to that place.

Over the next few weeks, the CMC and that crazy night began to seem like a distant memory. One of Erick’s many job interviews turned into a well-paying career, and soon he was back in the routine of going to work every day. The rediscovered confidence this instilled, coupled with Darken’s post-hypnotic suggestions, improved his marriage to Liz.

* * *

Liz was still unemployed, but considering the size of her Aunt Claire’s inheritance, she wondered if she would ever need to work again. Besides, she enjoyed her quality time during the day. It made the nights with Erick more passionate somehow. Her respect for him was growing every day. He still wasn’t the dominant magician from her fantasies, but he was steady and dependable. He wouldn’t leave her. To her, that was all she really needed.

One morning, after Erick left for work, there was a knock at the door. Liz opened it and was surprised to see the performer from that magic show at the CMC. What was his name again?

“Hello,” Peter Darstucki said. “Is Claire there?”

Liz felt a wave of tingling pleasure as she descended beneath a wave of soporific comfort, like slipping into a hot bath after a long day. Meanwhile, a sleeping identity awoke in her mind and stretched comfortably before assuming control.

Liz’s face melted into a warm, placid smile and her eyes hooded in sultry desire just for Peter.

“Hello, Master,” she purred, mirroring her aunt’s Chicago accent. “I bought a new fur yesterday afternoon. Would you like me to wear it for you?”

“Very much so, my dear,” Darken said, smiling, as Claire led him by the hand into her home, and, later, her bedroom.