The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seaside Enchantment

Chapter 5

Over the next few months Algie (and the Penny’s) saw the fruit of the changes he wrought. Both in the positive (Penny was an even more passionate lover) and the somewhat negative (as he always had to traipse off after her, as her passion to paint also exploded in a fury, but after a while began to level off). Still, all in all, Penny began to change which was his original goal and he was quite happy. Now he had a real wife, who while still sharing his life with him, had one of her own. Additionally Algie suspected that there might be two Penny’s in his wife’s beautiful body. Of course she (or they, if you will) denied it. In fact many times she would either slip or tease by referencing herself in the plural instead of the singular. As long as she (or they) was (were) happy, he did not care one way or another. Additionally, Penny Brown had left her fortune to Algie. After the rates, there was still plenty of money to buy back the flat in Kensington and to assure that the properties would all continue to run. Penny always joked that he should thank her for her generosity or be threatened with a ridiculous dare. He would always thank her and then she would say “coward”, and they both would laugh.

When the day of the 360th moon arrived, two figures were waiting on the shore as two others emerged on legs out of the Channel. On several occasions, Penny and Algie had talked about the way she felt toward Merrial. All she would say was that she had feelings for the Mermaid and suspected that she loved her, but was not sure how she really felt. Sometimes when they talked about this, Algie thought that she was searching his eyes, looking for approval or disapproval of these feelings. Algie figured that this was an important aspect of new Penny’s development. Still, he made a point of telling her that she needed to listen to her heart and it would tell her the right thing to do. He also reminded her that they both understood the pain of love denied and he would never want that type of pain put on anyone. Finally he admitted that he had a fondness for Merrial (and Larriel) too and had no problem from a moral standpoint and would not feel hurt.

As the Mermaids got closer, Penny looked at Algie, looking for a response. He just smiled. All of a sudden Penny took off running toward Merrial and tackled the Mermaid in the surf. Larriel then did the same to Algie. As it turned out, the Seaside Enchantment was no more, but Merrial and Penny’s love for each other prevailed. Larriel’s lust for Algie (and his lust for her) also prevailed. Merrial marveled at new Penny’s strength, as her robotic form seemed as physically strong as she was.

Over the next few years this pattern continued, during that time, Penny had convinced Algie to do a body and brain scan himself as a precaution. Penny and Algie spent more time at Warwickshire as The Earl of Warwick stopped acting like an absentee Earl and started taking an interest in the community. Penny also enjoyed fulfilling her role as Lady Witt in addition to getting to paint some of the lovely rustic views of her childhood.

When Merrial and Larriel were due, they returned to the Plymouth house to await their other loves. Then the fourth year since Penny had changed came. Both Mermaids showed up looking quite sad. Larriel ran to Algie and collapsed in his arms. “Lorek is making Larriel marry the son of a friend of his. I tried to defend my daughter, but was punished. I have come to a decision. I want us both to stay on land and become human, if you can find a way to help us.

Algie and Penny, of course, agreed. He took scans of them, both with legs and without, and scanned their brains. Then, he obtained samples of their flesh and hair in Mermaid form and their blood in human form. Once he had everything he needed, Algie created four individual tanks of the required synthoflesh as it would require several months to become viable. During this time Merrial and Penny were constantly making love, while Larriel looked on at what Algie was doing with great interest. After he was done, Algie and Larriel found something else to do to occupy their time. Then they left with the promise that it might be the last time they would need to be parted.

Over the course of the year, Algie and Penny worked diligently to create the ticket to their loved ones happiness. On the day of the 360th Moon, Penny and Algie waited. Soon they saw their lovers sprint out of the water. All they heard them say was, “Run!” as they ran toward the house and they were quickly followed by the Lord and Lady Witt.

When they got to the house and locked the door, they explained that Lorek had scheduled Larriel’s wedding just two moons before the “Time of Enchantment” and they ran off and hid on the day of the wedding. She suspected that they had been followed, but they doubled back, apparently escaping. Merrial started to cry.

“Lorek said that if I ever did anything to disobey him, he would kill me,” as she cried into Algie’s shoulder.

“Never fear ladies, we have your doppelgangers finished. We just need to activate them and get them into the water. As they are in Mer-form, they won’t have legs, so this will be quite a chore.”

“With our strength, that shouldn’t be a problem,” said Larriel as the Mermaids and Penny followed Algie upstairs to his lab.

“Won’t the machinery get damaged in the water?” asked Merrial.

“No, the polymer used in the synthoflesh is waterproof or water resistant, depending on how it is fashioned. There is a thick waterproof layer covering all of the vital mechanical parts. The somewhat water resistant layer of faux organs and epidermis will absorb some water the way your organs and skin would, so it should not only be safe, but also quite a convincing illusion. I know it works because I used a similar process on Penny to ensure that she could swim and bathe,” he smiled.

As they walked into the lab, both Mermaids visibly gasped. Lying on two examination tables were complete replicas of themselves.

“They look so much like us,” marveled Larriel.

“Can they communicate with others?” asked Merrial.

“They should be able to do everything that you and Larriel can do. I will however need up-to-date brain scans of you,” as he handed each of the Mermaids a helmet.

Five minutes later the scans were complete and overlaid the existing scans. Merrial then looked worried. “Algie, if these two are like Penny, are we being cruel to ask them to take our places in our old lives?”

“No, sweet. Aside from the obvious fact that they both have tails and Penny doesn’t, these two are very different than her. While they both have your respective memories and can mimic your speech, mannerisms and other aspects of you, they have no other self-awareness than what they are programmed to have. Will you be punished for your actions?”

“Definitely. In fact I may be killed this time if I’m not penitent,” said Merrial.

“You will both be penitent, at least ‘they’ will. I have programmed them to become completely docile. Lorek will get an obedient wife and a subservient daughter to marry off. The males will just be convinced that your spirits have been broken, once punished or in Larriel’s case with the possible threat of punishment,” said Algie

“Many Mermaids break under such punishment. I think last time, I nearly did. I might have, if it hadn’t been for my love for Penny,” said Merrial as Penny leaned over and gave her lover a quick peck on her lips.

“The only thing I want you to check are the physical characteristics. I am fairly sure that I was able to build them to your specifications. I am particularly interested in the sex organs.”

“You would be, you pervert,” chastised Penny in teasing fashion.

“Not for me, you silly, but for Lorek and Larriel’s prospective groom. I want the Mermen to be kept so happy that they will not probe too closely,” said Algie.

After a brief examination, the Mermaids agreed that the men would enjoy their doppelgangers, as Algie had successfully captured the look and feel of the female Mermaid sex organs. As Mermfolk practically never engage in love making in human form, there would not be a need to worry about their inability to shapeshift.

“Now we just have to activate them,” smiled Algie. “Love, please check to see if all is clear.”

Penny walked over to the window. It was getting dark, but she thought she saw a figure in the shallows, near the beach. “Merrial, is that Lorek?”

Merrial walked over, “Oh, no! It is! I think he tracked us! What will we do?”

“We will need to create some kind of diversion to allow you and Larriel to get your androids to the water,” suggested Algie, as he threw a switch. “They should be activated in a couple of minutes. What do you think, Pen? Do you have any ideas?”

Penny smiled at her husband and turned to Merrial. “Merrial, Lorek still likes human females, right?”

“He does, or at least he likes to have sexual intercourse with them,” said her love.

“Then I have an idea,” she smiled.

Lorek had picked up the trail of his wayward wife and daughter. This time Merrial would really pay for her insolence, he sneered to himself. In causing him to lose face by not showing up at her wedding, Larriel had also drawn her father’s ire. He saw a large house up the side of a cliff. He would take one more pass at locating the fugitive Mermaids in the shallows and surf while there was still some light. If unsuccessful in locating them in the water, he would then sprout legs and walk up to the house to see if they were being harbored by humans. His reflexes and strength were greatly superior to humans. He would be easily able to catch them off guard in the dark and be able to overpower them before they could reach any weapons in their possession.

He saw a figure descending a path toward the beach. As it got closer, he could see that it was not one of his wayward women, but a very comely, young female human. Maybe he could wait until morning to find his wife and his daughter, he smiled to himself as he put his human garment on to cover his genitalia and emerged completely out of the water.

Penny walked up to him, “I’d say, this is private property.”

Lorek sized her up. She was somewhat tall for a human female, and quite attractive. “I have business with the owner of the house,” he said imperiously.

“My husband is not here, so you must leave. Feel free to provide me your name and I will be happy to have my husband contact you upon his return.”

“As he is not here, my business is with you!” said Lorek as he quickly grabbed Penny into an embrace and forced his lips to hers.”

Penny struggled for a moment before submitting with a sigh and yielding her mouth to his. Soon she began to kiss him back. Lorek began to fondle Penny through her clothes, all of a sudden they both heard a click and a voice. “What are you doing with my wife, you bounder!” said Algie as he had a hunting rifle trained on the formerly kissing couple.

“Petty human, do you think you are a match for me?” scoffed Lorek.

“’Petty human’? What are you? Some kind of underdeveloped ape?” barked Algie.

“For your insult, I should just kill your female, but instead, I think I will make you watch while I take her into a world of pleasure, the likes of which your puny brains could not imagine. Then, I’ll kill her.”

Algie looked at Penny. She seemed to be rapt at Lorek, not listening to a word that was being said. “Sweet! Get away from that man!” he shouted, but Penny did not comply.

“See human, if you walk away now, I may be willing to spare your comely bride’s life, though I will destroy her virtue,” hissed Lorek.

Algie paused, and then he saw a light appear in the house. Algie winked at Penny and she elbowed Lorek as hard as she could to his midsection and he collapsed in a heap. She then ran over to Algie and got behind him. Algie smiled at her. “I am going to enjoy putting a bullet in your arrogant hide!” he barked at a disabled Lorek.

The former aggressor looked pitiful. Then a voice cried out of the water, “Please sir, spare my husband,” said Merrial, as Algie saw her head appear out of the water.

“Madame, your husband was just trying to make love to my wife and I demand satisfaction!”

“Please sir, have mercy. He will swear on his oath that he will not return and will leave you and your wife alone,” said Merrial.

“I will find that acceptable, but I spare his miserable life for you, as your scoundrel of a husband does not deserve such a lovely and caring creature as yourself.”

Lorek then grudgingly made his oath and he swam out toward Merrial changing his form. “I don’t understand,” he later communicated with her.

“What do you mean?” asked his wife.

“You could have let that human kill me and have been rid of me to lead any kind of life you wished,” said Lorek, referring to the rule which would set Merrial free after his death.

“Dearest husband, I could not see you slain. Seeing you in such dire jeopardy only made me realize how much I loved you.”

“Really?” he asked.

“Really. By the way Lorek. I found Larriel. She had pre-wedding jitters and I think I managed to calm her down. Please show her mercy,” said Merrial

Lorek looked at his bride. Her eyes were looking back softly at him; probably for the first time since early in their marriage. She was still lovely. He remembered how she could talk him into anything back then. That look she was giving him, bought his lenience toward their daughter. Soon they saw Larriel looking sad and repentant. She assured her father that she would make him proud and be a good wife to the Merman she would dutifully marry. The family swam back to Atlantis, with Lorek truly happy for the first time in years.

In the house on the cliff, there was much celebration. Penny looked at Algie and kissed him deeply. “You don’t mind about tonight?” she smiled.

“No dearest. It is only right that you two should be together tonight. I guess, I’ll just have to muddle through with Larriel,” he smiled at the beautiful youth.

“Cowardly pervert,” she laughed.

“Is that a challenge, if so you know I’ll have to do something about it.”

“No, my dearest, sweetest, bravest love. You have nothing to prove to me and you never will.”

“Where’s the fun in that. I love your dares.”

Penny laughed and beamed at him. “God, how I love you, dearest,” she smiled before kissing him again.

“Penny dear, you better mean that, or I might choose to keep Algie for myself,” laughed Larriel.

“Not if I get there first,” laughed Merrial.

“By the way, Mum, I want to make love to Algie.”

“Larriel!” exclaimed her mother.

“As Penny is unable to create an heir. I would be honored to bear their child.”

“I suppose that would be the best way to repay them,” mused Merrial. “Of course, maybe I could bear a child with Algie too,” she laughed.

“Never fear ladies, I am quite happily unengaged tonight as my wife is with her lover,” laughed Algie.

Penny grabbed him in a tight, possessive embrace and kissed him deeply. Upon breaking the kiss, she then looked at her Mermaid lover. “Merrial, you may have Algie another day, but tonight, you are mine, as tomorrow night, he is,” she smiled as she broke the clinch with Algie and took Merrial by the hand. “As far as Larriel, Algie, you heard the girl. Have at her!” she laughed.

Larrial grabbed Algie’s hand and laughed excitedly. “C’mon Algie, let’s go make a baby!” as she eagerly pulled him into the master bedroom. Algie had wanted an heir, now it looked like he was not only getting one, but he would have a lot of fun in the process.

Penny smiled at Merrial as she led the Mermaid into her old bedroom and began to remove their clothes. So much had happened since the day of that first seaside enchantment. Now her life would be a never-ending one of enchantment. She had her wonderful Merrial to go along with her perfect Algie. Her body would always be youthful but she had the wisdom of her years. As she pulled her lover down on top of her and she felt her take her mouth with hers, Penny knew everything was right in the world and would be for a very long time to come.