The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seaside Enchantment

Chapter 3

After they made love in the morning, Algie looked at his Penny. She was beautiful in every way. She had relieved his loneliness and allowed his heart to open again. Still, it wasn’t enough. Seeing Penny Brown again reminded him of everything he had lost that day, seventeen years ago. His past Penny, while lonely, had experienced life in all of its exquisite glory and pain. There was a depth that his Penny did not have. He yearned for a way to change this terrible blow that life had dealt them all, and then he realized that he knew how he could make everyone happy. There was an innate risk, but it was a risk he felt he needed to take for the sake of both his Pennys. He also knew that he couldn’t tell either of them yet, until he worked out the logistics. Aside from that, there was someone else he needed to tell, he would just need to meet her first.

“Dearest, you seem lost in thought,” said his Penny.

“As always?”

“I was thinking it, but didn’t want to say it”

“How brave of you,” smirked Algie.

“You just pinched my line!” pouted his wife.

“I’m sorry, love,” smiled Algie.

“Coward,” grinned Penny as she threw her arms around him and gave him a hug.

“Do you want me to get something that will knock you out?”

“Better to sleep than to be bored all day,” she sighed.

“Tomorrow, I will take her into Plymouth for the day. You can have free reign of the house…”

“’Free reign of the house’, he says. This is my house too, you know,” she looked put out.

“You know quite well what I mean. We talked about this. You know why it has to be this way.”

“I know. It doesn’t mean I have to like it, though.”

“I know. A terrible business, this, but we need to see it through,” sighed Algie.

“I’m sorry, love. I know that you are suffering in your own way,” comforted his Penny.

“It will all be over soon,” said Algie as he tightened his lip to prevent a tear from being shed.

The next two weeks seemed to fly by. Algie spent a great deal of time with Penny Brown. They continued to talk about their lives since they had last met. They had picnic lunches and walks along the seaside. Penny even tried to paint, but did not have the physical strength or concentration. She had always wanted to paint a view of the house in the late afternoon when the setting sun caused an outline of light to appear around the house. While she gave it one more try, she decided to content herself to the memory of what the house she loved looked like in that particular light. Algie saw the expression on her face and understood.

“That’s alright love, you’ve done the house before,” he smiled.

“Never in that light,” she smiled sadly.

Algie knew an incredible truth that Penny Brown did not. Penny had used the house as a subject in that sort of light, but Penny Brown would be unable to remember it, because it never happened as far as she was concerned.

Algie also knew the great unspoken truth. He sensed that the “Time of Enchantment” was close at hand. It was probably at least part of the reason that Penny had returned. “Let’s talk on a happy subject. I gather that you will be seeing Merrial soon.”

“How is that a happy subject for you?”

“Merrial is important to you, so she’s important to me, love. Do you wish me to take you back to the Isle of Wight?”

“Actually, dearest Algie…”

“She is coming here, isn’t she? I can see the real reason you returned,” he laughed.

“Honestly Algie, I returned to see you. I had made up my mind the last time I saw Merrial, and told her I would meet her here if I were able. She planned to seek you out, if I wasn’t there, so you could tell her…,” Penny began to cry. Algie hugged her.

“I know, sweet. I was just teasing. I’m sorry.”

“It is I who should be apologizing.”

“Penny, you must let go of this silly notion that you are responsible for what happened. If anything, you were the only one of us not responsible in some way!”

“I know… It was all Merrial and your fault. I just love the pair of you too much to be angry at you.”

“Quite brave, aren’t we?” laughed Algie.

“Hey, you pinched my line!” she tried to frown, but her mouth could not in spite of her tears.

Algie laughed hard. He laughed at the amazing symmetry which existed in his life now.

“No, I just borrowed it, sweet. You may have it back,” he said as his laugh turned into a smile. Then it became Penny’s turn to laugh.

“So when’s Merrial coming?”

“She’s due in three days.”

“I would like to meet her. I promise to keep out of your hair.”

“You’re such a pervert. You just want to meet a beautiful half naked, half tailed woman,” she laughed.

“She was quite lovely when I saw her seventeen years ago,” he admitted.

“Lovelier than I?” she asked.

“Listen to you now. You are jealous of one lover based upon what another lover thinks.”

“We were never lovers. That is perhaps the biggest regret of my life,” sighed Penny.

Again, Penny could not possibly remember that she and Algie were lovers. In her mind, it never happened, because it hadn’t happened for her. That was a fact that Algie had momentarily forgotten.

“We were lovers in all the ways that really mattered,” covered Algie with a smile.

Penny grinned. She would always be in love with Merrial, but she would always love her Algie. “I suppose you are right, though I am sure the other way would have been more fun,” she smirked.

“I suppose,” smiled Algie. “Now about Merrial…”

“She wants to meet you too,” smiled Penny.

“Really?”

“You have to understand, dearest. When she kissed me, you were her original target. As you were the last person she tried to enchant, she considers you the ‘one that got away’.”

“I’m flattered… I think?”

“You should be.”

“Do I sense a little jealousy in your voice?” grinned Algie.

“Yes. I’m jealous of both of you,” she laughed before she started to wheeze.

“Are you cold, love?”

“Not as long as you hold me, dear Algie,” she said weakly.

The next couple of days, Penny’s conditioned seemed to worsen fairly quickly. She could walk a little, but her legs were quite weak. Algie found one of his father’s canes, which helped some.

On the eve of Merrial’s annual visit, Penny had gone to bed and Algie was lying in bed with his wife. He had explained what he wanted to do, and Penny listened. He explained both the inherent risks and benefits. Then Penny came to a decision. “Would this make you happy, love?”

“Yes, but I have my worries,” said Algie grimly.

“I don’t.” smiled his Penny. Algie didn’t respond, so she continued. “I trust you completely, love. You are a brilliant man. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here now. I know that you love me and that you love her, so you have just as much to lose as either of us, perhaps more. This would be the best thing for all of us…”

“If it works,” said Algie.

“It will,” she smiled. “When will it happen?”

“In three days or so,” said Algie with a mixture of apprehension and hope.

The next day went swiftly until the early evening. Algie helped Penny down to the shore. Within moments a beautiful naked woman walked out of the surf and walked up to them. “Merrial!” cried Penny as she tried to run to meet her, but slipped, barely making it into Merrial’s strong arms before she fell. They embraced and kissed.

Merrial broke the kiss and looked over a Algie, who stood by and quietly watched. “Algie, you can come and greet me if you like,” she smiled.

Algie walked down to where his love and his love’s love were standing. Merrial carefully helped Penny down to the ground gently and when Algie got there, Merrial grabbed him in her surprisingly strong arms, as her beautiful large, uncovered breasts mashed up against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples through his own shirt. Algie tried to struggle, but quickly felt a strange calm come over him, as she put her lips to his and soon they were passionately frenching. After a minute or so, Merrial broke the kiss and grinned down at a grinning Penny. Due to Merrial’s wishes, the enchantment did not last long. Algie’s head began to clear.

“I’ve been waiting seventeen of your years to do that,” grinned the Mermaid.

Algie smiled sheepishly. “I’m not enchanted?”

“I could have lengthened it, but I felt that you deserved to remember,” smiled Merrial. “Darling, I need to borrow your dear Algie for a tick,” said Mermaid smiling at her love.

“Fine, but don’t break him.”

“I won’t, love,” laughed the Mermaid. As she walked Algie a bit further down the beach.

“You don’t plan to do that again do you?” as Algie made a pucker face.

“No. At least not now,” laughed Merrial, before taking on a more serious disposition. “I just need to ask you some things and maybe answer a few questions for you. Then I have a surprise for you.”

“Should I be worried?”

“No, dearest Algie, I could never harm you.”

“If I may be so bold, but why?”

“Because Penny told me how wonderful you were and how much we’ve already hurt you. Do you know about what I wanted to do that day?”

“You wanted to enchant me?”

Merrial smiled. “You were one of the most comely human males I had seen in some time. I was looking forward to doing what I just did to you back then.”

“I’m sure that you would have enjoyed the kiss more then.”

“Perhaps in some ways, but certainly not in the ways that matter to me. I’m grateful to you for making it possible for me to love Penny. I know you have suffered for the mishap, but you have only proved that human kind is far more advanced than the Merman race. You and Penny’s capacity for love have shown me what I always suspected was true.” said Merrial.

“How could I not love Penny. She was my oldest playmate, dear friend and sibling…”

“We both know she was more than that to you.”

“Perhaps…”

Merrial looked skeptically at Algie and then he smiled back in resignation. Merrial hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. After a few moments Merrial broke the clinch. “Now dearest Algie, I need to know the truth about Penny,” she said with a serious look.

“She doesn’t have long. Maybe a week or two at best.”

Merrial began to cry and then it became time for Algie to hug her and he stroked her head lovingly while he tried his best not to look beneath her shoulders.

“Thank you for your honesty, love,” she said wistfully as she began to wipe away her tears. “I couldn’t do that in front of Penny. I need to spend every moment with her appreciating what I have. I am almost willing to delay returning…”

“Don’t do that Merrial. Penny explained the risk…”

“But I can’t bear the thought of never seeing her again,” as her tears began anew.

“My lovely Mermaid, that may not be the case,” said Algie, as he quickly explained his idea to Merrial.

When he was done, she looked a bit dubious, but also hopeful after all the possible consequences were explained. “I guess, I have nothing to lose,” sighed Merrial.

“And perhaps everything to gain!” smiled Algie. “Just promise me you will return next year. And don’t say anything to Penny.”

“I will and I promise to keep your secret,” she smiled. Now for your surprise, Algie dearest,” said Merrial before making a strange high pitch noise which hurt Algie’s ears.

A moment later another beautiful woman walked out of the surf. She appeared to be a younger version of Merrial, and a little bit wobbly on her legs.

“Algie dear, this is my daughter, Larriel.”

“I can see the family resemblance,” said Algie in shock.

“Do you find her attractive?”

“Who wouldn’t? She is just as beautiful as her mother,” smiled Algie.

“Flatterer,” laughed Merrial. “I wanted her to meet Penny. She is sworn to silence to protect us.”

The three walked over to Penny, who had been smiling, despite how miserable she felt. She was with the two most important people in the world to her and they seemed to feel a sense of affection for one another. She had told Marrial so much and such detail about Algie over the years, that Merrial at one point told her that she almost felt like she knew him too. Contrary to the joke Penny made, she felt no jealousy toward either of them as they hugged each other in their shared grief over what would become of her. Before she knew of his marriage, she had planned to ask Merrial to visit Algie during the “Time of Enchantment” for the next few years to make sure he was OK. Still with the possibility of estrangement from his wife, she would definitely ask her to return next year to make sure everything was fine with him..

Introductions were made and Larriel quickly began to notice both the similarities and the differences from her people and humans. The only humans she had met up to this point were the enchanted ones she had played with. Some of her friends prided themselves on being “Sirens”, but Larriel had promised her mother not to hurt them. After meeting Algie and Penny, she knew why. She was quite captivated by his good looks. She was quite happy to do as her mother had asked.

Soon, they had coupled up, with the two lovers gently caressing each other, while the somewhat, but not currently reluctant Algie, in a passionate necking session with Larriel, who was asked by her mother to keep his company. Algie was in a daze. As night fell Algie recovered enough to suggest that they take their activity inside for Penny’s sake.

As Algie figured that she would Merrial suggested separate sleeping accommodations for Algie and Larriel, as she feared that somehow they would be drawn enough to each other that they would mate (as Larriel was in human female form). Larriel almost rebelled, but her mother warned her of the possible fate and Larriel finally, reluctantly agreed.

Algie was grateful for Merrial’s decision. He needed to get back to his Penny. As he walked into the room, his Penny was already awake. “I saw you on the beach with those Mermaids.”

“Jealous?”

“Perhaps a little, but I knew that you would stay faithful to me… aside from the kissing.”

“I’m sorry, love. If it you makes you feel better, I wanted to come back to you.”

“It does.” she smiled. “It appears that the Mermaid has warmed you up nicely,” she smiled as she turned out the light and then wrapped her strong arms around her husband.

That night, Merrial learned the joys of sleeping in a bed. It was the most comfortable experience of her life. As Merrial’s body had been able to shield Penny from the cool evenings of July, June and May, there was never a need to stay inside (though Penny had tried to lure the mermaid into her home on a few occasions, but their mutual passion kept them happily outside) Larriel was feeling the same way about sleeping on a bed. They did not bother to return to the shore until it was time for Merrial and Larriel to leave. Larriel whispered in Algie’s ear. “I’ve never enchanted the same human twice in a row. Mum is bringing me back next year so I can,” she said, before giving Algie a passionate goodbye kiss.

The goodbye was incredibly hard for the lovers. Penny tried to smile and remember the tender love making session of the last few days. Merrial was quite gentle with her, but still managed to coax an orgasm or two out of her. Penny was not sure if she had been able to do the same, but she suspected at one point she had. Penny and Merrial stared into each other’s eyes and then both began to cry, as they hugged as much as Penny’s disease ravaged body could tolerate. Penny knew that the past few days had taken a toll on her body, but she had managed to make it to see Merrial. Now, she would be Algie’s for whatever time she had left.

After they said their farewells, Algie and Merrial walked over to each other towards the beach. He hugged her goodbye and whispered in her ear. “Please come next year!” he whispered emphatically.

“I shall Algie dear, I shall,” she smiled hopefully, as her strong arms embraced her new friend.