The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Rules

Chapter 1

* * *

Gravel crunched beneath my feet as I ran to the extent my legs would take me; considering the morning air, recently awakened sun, and my still tired joints, said “extent” wasn’t too noticeably fast. But it was the third time this month that I slept past my alarm. Long nights of homework would cause that to any hard-working teen, and....

Okay, I can’t even effectively lie to myself; there isn’t any possibility I could pull the wool over the eyes of Mrs. Witzz, or any of the faculty at E.U.A.’s Stormbrook Academy. Everyone working there are certified and fully-trained agents. Most of them have been undercover on the field for as long as they can remember. Hell, some of them may still be active on missions; like I’d know, they’re secret agents, “Secret” is the keyword there. Regardless, they aren’t the kinds of people one would easily fool; as a result, I never even bothered to try. Though, I may have to put in a solid attempt this time.

As I can’t just walk up to Mrs. Witzz for the third time this month to say, “Sorry, I stayed up late playing games.”

Surprisingly that worked on the first two occasions. I explained how I lost track of time playing some new entertaining game and promptly apologized.

Mrs. Witzz is, frankly, a very understanding woman. It might be assisted in part to her fairly young age, only being in her late twenties, but when being honest with her, she tends to brush things off as accidents and be much more lenient than other faculty members. But, that being said, I’m pushing her leniency far past the acceptable limit.

E.U.A.’s education facilities are generally much more strict than the public’s academic system. For a good reason, as an agent, there are things that need to be understood, things that can’t be taught in a one-hour class. Tardiness and reliability are two key factors. As such, they only permit two tardiness reports a month and six in a school year.

Despite this being my third time running late, I successfully scored zero reports for my late arrivals; that is in thanks to Mrs. Witzz previously mentioned tolerance.

But tolerance always runs out. One more late arrival and she is in her every right to give me three tardy reports on the spot. That would bring me directly up to have a chat with principal Olson, a woman so busy and strictly to the letter that even the faculty feel guilty when sentencing one of their students to her presence.

Mrs. Olson is “supposed” to review each student brought to her on a case-by-case basis, yet it’s rather suspicious that every circumstance heard of regarding her and a student always leads to that person being dismissed from the academy with their memory erased.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.

Seeing how this is a school designed to train young agents to work under E.U.A.’s “secret” organization, if anyone quits or is expelled, they have their minds wiped. It isn’t a delicate precision memory scrub either that requires far more time and resources than it’s worth for the number of potential students they have. The mind wash process takes a much more direct approach by completely erasing everything from the time the student signed their contract to the time they are expelled or dismissed. Everything experienced outside of the E.U.A. that doesn’t need to be forgotten? Well that is unfortunately lost in the crossfire.

It’s a shame how many important memories have been lost that way. I even heard a few horror stories of relationships that have been broken when someone gets dismissed and loses their memories of someone they met during the span of their time at the academy. One hot chick was dating a rather lucky nerd, but she got a tardy report that brought her into the principal’s office, and the next thing I heard, that “lucky” nerd was laughed at by her when he tried to jog back her memories of them dating.

The E.U.A.’s guidelines can be brutal. Yet, we all know that when signing that contract to enter the academy. They also come with nice benefits, including paying their student’s families hefty sums to attend. I mean they are literally training us to become literal secret agents; what’s cooler than that!?

If that wasn’t enough, they even offer maternity leave!

I mean. I couldn’t take advantage of it, but hey, it’s a bonus.

..a bonus that I may never receive if I am tardy one more time. Hopefully, now, the severity of my situation doesn’t go misunderstood. I was taking any and every shortcut that my mind could recall, which left me jumping over multiple fences to do a few impromptu rolls onto backyards and below windows. After leaping over one last picket fence, I was back near the street and ready to round a corner, then-

“Nnacck~!!”

Boing

“Oooff..” my ass collided- well, ass first, against the sidewalk. I naturally winced as the air was forcefully bounced out of me; my gaze staggered with a dizzied buzz. For one odd reason, my face had felt awfully soft... “Amber?”

My cute-faced brunette neighbor, Amber, stood above me with a naturally formed pensive frown on her soft lips while she blinked in surprise. Despite doing nothing seemingly special, but standing in place, she appeared nearly framed in her positioning, as if my mind were searching for a way to display her proportions. Adorned in one of the school’s gifted uniforms, a red buttoned top with a white bowtie right before the color, it hugged her body relatively well, with a noticeable bulge where her bust was pressing against its material. From my position on the ground, I could sense a nice view of her legs, though the white skirt she wore dipped down to her knees, leaving no easy gains at extra skin.

I never understood why she chose to wear the E.U.A.’s provided outfit; school uniforms suck and leave out the free nature of being able to wear whatever we want (as long as it fits under the academy’s clothing code, of course.) But I suppose she does put her own spin on it; she wears her own skirt and bowtie, both of which matched in colors that also went with the white hair tie bow she used to hold her brunet ponytail. Still, wearing the school-offered uniform just gave her a “good girl” vibe that always made me stand out as lesser in comparison since we typically go to school together.

To add to that point, anyone who knows Amber can attest to her being a real hothead at times; under that perfect studying girl look, she can undoubtedly snap at times. Particularly at me, when I do anything that could be considered even slightly perverted.

“Woah, Walker.” Her dark irises eyed me on the floor, “Watch where you’re going, dolt~” she said with an outstretched hand. “You okay?”

My eyes naturally rested at the chest I had incidentally bounced off of and switched to her outstretched hand before she could notice. Yeah, rude and caring, that was the Amber way; she just gets thrills off causing me to love and hate her.

I took her hand, and she pulled me up- Or began to, her eyes scanned down to my left leg, and she abruptly let me back down.

“What happened?!” Amber quickly questioned; her voice was lined with a faint level of concern as she eyed my leg.

Following her gaze, I noticed the source of her concern was my scraped leg, which was in the process of bleeding. “Oh, shit~” I muttered, “I completely missed that in my rush,”

“Jesus Christ,” She huffed and reached a hand into her purse while kneeling down in front of me. “You can’t just run around hurting yourself. Seriously, you’re a freakin idiot.”

I frowned, “Yeah? If I’m so stupid, why do you bother hanging out with me?”

Amber rolled her eyes while retrieving a cloth from her purse, “Cause we’re neighbors who are both going to the same secret school. I don’t really have a choice here.”

“Ouch,” I grunted, something that made her recoil her hands right as she was about to wrap the cloth around my wound. “Oh no, I was flinching at your harsh words,” I said with a smirk, “That hurt more. But I’m glad to see you care, even if you hate to admit it- OOUCHHH!!! Fuck! Amber! That hurt!”

“Did it?” She asked flatly, her hands tied the cloth with a harshly strong hold around my leg. “Sorry, I guess I care less than you think. Now, c’mon dummy, I’ll walk with you, so you don’t- W- Walker! Hey!” She snapped her fingers, “Eyes up here, perv.”

I blinked. The kneeling position she was in gave me what was, unfortunately, a relatively rare view of her cleavage. A very pathetic view at that as the topmost button on her shirt was barely undone, which offered a meager glimpse down her top as she leaned forward. “Sorry,” I muttered.

Amber promptly fixed the slight clothing mishap she had and stood up while dragging me to my feet with her. “You can only say sorry so many times before it loses its meaning,” she said sharply, “Maybe just don’t be a creepy weirdo, and I wouldn’t be your friend out of pity.”

“Ehh- A pity friend is still friend,”

She rolled her eyes again and took me by the risk as she began to head forward. “Uh-huh, sure~ Don’t complain when you realize you don’t have many friends.”

“Heh~heh,” I chuckled, “I have you so, I’m good on the whole friend thing for now.”

A look flashed over her face, but she promptly hid it by snapping, “Y-Yeah whatever, creep. Stop lagging behind, or we’ll be late,”

Late?

I blinked.

“Oh shit!” As if on the flip of a switch, I remembered my dire situation and began to run forward.

Though, I didn’t make it far as Amber grabbed me by the arm. “Hey, don’t move like that- Your leg, remember?”

“What? Oh. It’s fine,” I shrugged her off, “We’re running late! Why aren’t you in a rush? Ms. Perfect Record.”

Amber blinked. She appeared confused, “Walk. You got the announcement that classes will start thirty minutes late, right?”

* * *

“How did I miss that!?”

Amber snorted in an unintentionally cute manner, “You’re an idiot, like I’ve been saying. Also, you don’t check your phone.”

“Well...” I sighed as we walked towards the grand walls of the E.U.A.’s private academy. Of course, the walls were lined with cloaking tech that restricted an outsider’s passing view; the grand sign adorning the wall read Stormbrook Academy of General Arts. They clearly kept the tie to E.U.A. away from the public’s eye. “This is one of those times I’m glad to be wrong. I thought I was a goner there.”

“Please,” Amber jabbed me in the shoulder rather hard, “You think I’m going to let you be late again and escape school that easily? Try being tardy, and I’ll drag you by the leg here myself.”

“Haha,” I chuckled.

She raised an eyebrow, “You think I’m joking?”

The sound of a passive vehicle slowed to a near stop beside us and continued at a gradual pace to keep up with our leisurely pace.

The vehicle was an oddly dark black-painted van, and while its general appearance gave us an air of caution, we were trained not to let out emotions show too easily, especially regarding potential threats. “Howdy fellow youngsters,” the passenger window rolled down and revealed two glowing white eyes, while the inside of the vehicle appeared to be a complete void of darkness.

Amber grabbed my arm and squeezed it, “Hey there,” she said somewhat hesitantly.

“Nice ride you have there,” I said.

“Can we do anything for you? We’re on our way to school.” Amber’s pace quickened subtly, an increase in speed that the van mimicked.

“Oh, yes, certainly. I do understand. Education is key, especially at a completely normal and average school, with no secrets to speak of, right?”

I opened my mouth, “Uhh~”

“Yeah, it’s alright. Just school.” Amber said sharply. “Nothing special. But you have a good day.”

“You too, lass,” the voice spoke with a clear echo, “But since we had such a swell talk, why don’t you take this?” Out of the darkness was tossed a book—something I instinctively caught without really thinking. “Consider it a gift from me to you. Enjoy young ones. Make sure to cause as much... fun.... as you desire.”

Both Amber and I naturally glanced down at the book in my hands. The exact moment we averted our gazes, the vehicle revved its engine and sped forward, departing down the road.

Amber spied his van drive away while pressing rather close to me, her eyes narrowed, “What the hell? His license plate number is gibberish, like..”

“The Rule Book...” I muttered under my breath. I flipped it around in my hands. One cover was green, and the other side was black, though neither hinted towards which cover was the front. My curiosity had the better of me. And knowing that I wasn’t in fear of being late anytime soon, I opened the blank green-cover side of the book to spy a nearly empty page that had the words “The Rule Book” written near the top.

“Why did you open that!?” Amber yapped from beside me, but even her more mature outlook was rendered useless by her childlike curiosity.

She smelled rather pleasant, with how close she was against me, but I didn’t want an elbow in my face, so I even ignored the way the side of her breasts faintly pressed into my side.

“Rewrite the rules of reality, be the slave to other’s whims no more. This book, the writer can enjoy the life that comes with writing the rules instead of following them. New Rules, and Old Rules, can be written independently from each other; both will create a rule as “new” or “old” respectively. There is a radius in which the effects will take place. Other than that, the only rule is that you make the rules.”

“I make the rules... interesting,” Reaching into the side of my backpack, I retrieved a pencil while Amber held one half of the book and stared at it in silence.

“What are you doing?” She mumbled.

I licked my lips, “Calling this book’s bluff.” flipping to the following blank page, I brought the pencil up.

“New Rule: Walker Eden heals extremely fast,”

“Really?” Amber eyed him with a slight smirk. “Are you actually falling for this prank?”

“Har~ har~” was my only response as I dropped down to my knees while Amber held the book and unwrapped the bandage she had strapped around my leg.

“Seriously, please don’t tell me you’re “this” stupid—” Her voice cut off, “Oh, my god.” was her only response as the both of us stared at my leg that was completely healed.

“Oh my god?” I flashed her a grin, “I think you mean holy god damn fucking shit!!” my langs sprang me back up beside her, and I took hold of the book’s opposing end. “We both saw that!”

“Y-yeah...” She breathed, “Uhh...”

“This is fucking awesome! We can- can.. can we just write whatever!? What’s the range?” I raised my pencil, “We’ve got to—”

“Okay, hold on—” Amber jabbed me with her elbow with enough force to stagger me back. The sudden forceful attack gave an initial spike of pain, though, one that healed just as quickly as it arrived. “This isn’t a toy.”

“Oh yeah,” I rubbed my rib, indulging in the way I felt no pain from her attack. “Trust me, I know. This is something else like we—”

“Stop saying things we can do,” She snapped the book shut, “Stuff like this gets reported to E.U.A.”

My mouth dropped open.

“What?” She furrowed her brow as she eyed me.

“Please, Amber, don’t tell me you’re this lame.”

Her eyebrow twitched a couple emotions washed over her face in a brief moment. “You know what, screw you! Someone needs to be responsible.” She turned to storm towards the school.

“Hey, wait!” I called back and picked up my pace to follow after her, “That thing can give you whatever you want! It gave me healing powers! We can write anything! And you’re just going to give it away!?”

“In your hands, this book would just have everyone acting out your perverse fantasies,” Amber said through a huff; she approached the front gate to the school and flashed her I.D. “Like hell, I’m letting that happen. Why did you even apply to this school if you’re not willing to be responsible?”

I flashed my own I.D. and followed her past the gates, “Cause being a secret agent is cool! And I also wanted to hang out with yo—”

“Oh my god!” Amber stopped in place and threw her hands up, “You are such a child! You are such a fucking dense child!! Cause it’s cool? Really!? Yeah, yeah this...” she shook the book teasingly, “In the hands of someone as moronic, perverted, and nonsensical as you... the chaos you’re stupid little head would create is something I can’t even...” she paused for a moment to exhale and sigh, “I’d be stupider than you if I didn’t give this to someone responsible.”

“Yeah? Really? Okay Amber,” I called out to her as she walked to the school. Her skirt-clad hips swayed in the air, despite stomping away from her in a clear show of anger. “And that means you deserve to have it? Cause I don’t?”

“No.” She spat back, “Unlike you, I am sensible enough to think like an adult. And this thing shouldn’t be used by anyone.”

“Pfft.” She continued on to the front of the academy while I stayed back with crossed arms. “Here I thought we both could’ve had fun for once. But stingy Amber is always the better person, right? You’re better than me, is that what you like to hear? In your own words, I’m an idiot! So leave me alone!”

For a brief moment, Amber appeared to hesitate in her tracks. But before that could even be noticed, she grabbed one of the handles to the double doors before her and threw it open.

In a show of annoyance, I slammed my foot hard into the nearby cement post. An action that caused a brief bout of pain, though it served to accomplish nothing...

Well, nothing other than having me realize that the admittedly few people lingering in the courtyard had their curious gazes locked on me.

Huh, I guess we made a scene.

Fuck.

* * *

Stopping in the hall for an extended moment to take a breath. I stepped into the first-period classroom to be met with an empty series of desks and one teacher clicking her fingers busily on her laptop. Quite the relief that Amber wasn’t present as it would have been very awkward having to sit in silence while waiting for class to begin.

Speaking of class.

The Science teacher, Mrs. Witzz, was far too focused on her laptop to even notice my presence. Though, not being one to slip in unnoticed, I cleared my throat to catch her attention.

“Hi, Mrs. Witzz.”

“Hmm?” she blinked. The attractive dark-haired redhead turned her focus towards me; the altered position displayed a pleasant profile view of her well-crafted figure. By well crafted, I mean this woman was unmistakably a trained agent in the way her slender, flexibly athletic figure was apparent regardless of what she wore. She had a simple yet reasonably tight, black buttoned blouse that did a fair job in displaying the crafted shape she no doubt trained to achieve. Her skirt, which I couldn’t see from her position behind the front desk, was probably average and reached about knee-length, going from how she dressed in the past. She got married just a few years ago and always dressed in this plain manner; never overly conservative, on occasion, she’d show just a faint glimpse of the cleavage her average-size mounds could create. And she would never be a tease.

She just happened to be an extremely beautiful young woman with entrancingly green eyes. Every teasing she does comes from the fact that she never teases.

“Good morning, Walker.” She nodded to me; her fingers continued to fly over the keys with clear and precise movements. She clearly had knowledge of exactly where each key was located without needing to so much as glance in their general direction. “I hadn’t expected to see you here this morning. Are you looking for Amber? She was just here.”

I rolled my eyes, but before I could open my mouth, she raised a brow.

“Hmm, you two had an argument? She did appear somewhat flustered.” Ms. Witzz mused while her fingers continued to clack away without needing visual guidance. “Well, hopefully it doesn’t stick. Feel free to take a seat. Class won’t start for another thirty minutes. Did you read the announcement sent to your mobile unit?”

“Yeah, heh~” I chuckled. “No, that’s why I’m here early.”

“Ahh..” She frowned, and her focus returned to her laptop. “Well, Walker, I advise you to stay more alert. If you expect to claim the rank of a E.U.A. official agent, you will be entrusted with many notifications regarding potential work. Do you understand me?”

I sighed, “Yes, Mrs. Witzz.”

“Good,” Mrs. Witzz nodded, “Feel free to linger here, but what I am working is under private business. If you need me, I will be in the teacher’s department.” She rose from her seat; in the process, her shapely rear jutted out for a few seconds while she clapped her laptop shut. I noticed I was correct on the skirt theory, with it being knee-length. However, it was tight enough to emphasize how slim her figure was before winding out a bit at her hips and bust.

She tucked her laptop under one arm and proceeded to walk past me from behind her desk. While she walked, her hand swiped a green-covered book off her desk, and I was instantly reminded of the Rule Book.

Wait, was that...

“Mrs. Witzz,” I questioned, prompting her to stop.

“Yes?”

“Is that book.. Who gave you that?! Did Amber—”

She raised an eyebrow, “Who gave it to me is no concern to you, Walker. I’m not sure you understand how our dynamic works. You are in no position to ask me questions in such a way. Be sure to watch your tone when speaking to your superiors. They are not all as lenient as me.” she said passively, though tracing her voice with a hint of unflexed authority.

Having communicated all she intended to say, she turned on her high heels and walked out of the classroom. My eyes trailed on her hips that faintly swayed left to right as she walked; each step created a powerful click and clack from her heels. The sound alone resonated her highly skilled presence in a way that caused me to nearly flinch with each step.

Shit.

Amber...

Fuck!

Of course, she’d give it to the one person who would make it impossible to snatch. There was always the option she would slip up, and I’d be able to swipe that book out of her purse or maybe right from her hands. But giving it to Mrs. Witzz was the worst possible outcome for me in that regard. The woman was an agent who had been trained for fuck knows how long. Her perception is high, and her skills are no doubt higher. Every adult here is just a better version of the students, as they have actual experience being out in the field, going on missions, all that cool movie spy shit.

Amber knows she might not be able to play effective keep-away, but any of the teachers can. Why not give it to the one teaching first period. And now Mrs. Watzz will place it in one of those private off-limit rooms, with no chance in hell of getting the damn thing back.

I took a seat on the edge of her desk with a sigh and idly pulled out my phone. Feeling rightly peeved that Amber was such a dull sport, I felt inclined to send her a very anger-filled text.

But no, that would be petty and immature...

Two things she loves to say I am, so fuck her. Why don’t I become what she claims I am? Actually, what’s more petty than texting her to go fuck herself? I could draw a picture of a dick that’s telling her to fuck herself! Yeah, now that’s petty and immature! I grabbed a pencil from the little basket Mrs. Witzz kept on her desk and grabbed the first stray notebook I found on her desk. Flipping it open, I was about to start drawing since I had the time, right? But I paused at that moment when an air of caution breezed into my consciousness, prompting me to realize what I was about to do.

Yeah- Let’s not take a random notebook from my super spy teacher’s desk and draw a penis... I’m petty and maybe stupid, but I’m not suicidal.

Cautiously, I closed the notebook I had just opened and placed it exactly where I had taken it from. I don’t need to let her know I touched her shit, and...

wait...

The cover on one side is plain black. I flipped it over, and the other side was plain green... fuck, which side was facing the top?

Gah~ fuck, maybe I am stupid. My head was too filled with the thoughts of dicks to remember the damn, color facing up. Was it green or black?

Green.

Black.

Green...

B-Black...

..ho- hold on for a moment.

One side is green. The other side is black.

That’s exactly the same as the Note Book.

But Mrs. Witzz took a green-covered notebook. I literally got chewed out when I questioned her about it.

Without thinking, I placed the book on my lap and flipped it to the green cover. With bated breath, as I didn’t know what to expect, I flipped the book open, and my eyes widened when I saw the word’s Rule Book, written neatly at the top of the first page.

“Holy shit!” I said louder than I expected. Glancing left and right, I hurriedly took the book and ran over to my desk.

How the fuck did Mrs. Witzz take the wrong book. Only an idiot would get it mixed up with another notebook.

Except I literally thought that was the same notebook too... After further examination, this book’s look is as generic as it gets. The only distinguishing feature is its green cover, but even then, there are currently two other notebooks on her desk that have plain green covers. And four more with black covers.

She took the wrong book...

She took the wrong mother fucking book!

When I first found her, she was so distracted in whatever she was working on that she didn’t even notice or look in my general direction. If Amber had told her about this book and placed it down, leaving in her pissed state without lingering around, Mrs. Watzz might’ve only made a vague mental note about a book and not which specific one. But regardless of how she fucked up and got the wrong book. I have it now... again...

That means...

That means I’m back in buesness~ And if Amber was so adamant in telling me how perverted and idiotic I am, I might as well prove her right since she is sooo much better than me after all.

But first. Let’s not be too dumb here.

“New Rule: If anyone looks in this book, they won’t see anything.”

“New Rule: If I, the person writing this rule, snap both of my fingers at the same time, the book will be summoned to me.”

Alright.

I snapped my fingers.

The book vanished right before me and appeared in my hands.

Hell yeah.

* * *

Bridget Witzz breathed out a nearly unnoticeable sigh as she stepped behind the automatic door leading to her private chamber.

She loves her students, genuinely she does, but sometimes they can just be far too nosey, only when it doesn’t matter, of course. When teaching, it seems like they are as blind as a bat and deaf as an insect.

Walker wasn’t specifically known for being too perceptive, but the matter at hand was too private to let be public. And he would also create a fit if he caught wind of what she was working on.

It was the reason all staff had to begin classes late in the first place.

H.Q. gave everyone direct orders to increase their class’s security. A strange man in a black van has been spotted giving away dangerously destructive items to the general public; their records detailed how he specifically enjoys giving these harmful items to youth who are more immature in nature. Seeing how the campus consists of youthful teens, there is a looming threat that one of them might be contacted by him and create problems for one of their training facilities.

Hell, a few months ago, it was made known that this man was spotted in Japan, giving away an item that caused the entire school to be engulfed with their own “interesting,” mess that luckily hasn’t spread. Somehow he is able to traverse vast distances in remarkable time.

To prevent a possible student from being contacted by him and bringing whatever they are given to the campus, each class has been ordered to enhance their security.

Bridget was nearly done initializing the code provided to the academy’s faculty, but Walker’s early appearance came a few minutes too soon for her liking. Still, better early than late, she supposed.

She blew a strand of brownish-red hair out of her face and fixed her glasses.

In just under a minute, she finished asserting the code, and she was able to sit back and watch as her computer screen flashed to life with over sixteen new camera feeds for her classroom.

Right now, there was just Walker in there, seated at his desk. He didn’t seem to be doing much, just looking over a notebook while pondering something. With these new cameras, she could effectively see the room from any angle and position; even what he was writing could be detected.

Bridget’s eyes squinted as she zoomed in on the view over his shoulder.

“New Rule:” she read with a slightly raised and faintly amused brow, it was humorous to see him casually write rules in his notebook. The poor boy just wanted to make his own rules for one. Perhaps one day, but for the foreseeable future, he’s going to be stuck following the rules laid out by his superiors, regardless of what he writes in his off time. “If anyone looks in this book, they won’t see anyth—”

She blinked.

Hmm?

Blinking her eyes a few times, Bridget leaned forward and narrowed her eyes. Had she seen something? Perhaps? It was still early, and frankly, she had a rather late night yesterday.

Still...

That is odd...

Oh, on the topic of odd, that caused Bridget to shift her gaze to the side. That book Amber had mentioned before. It was a potential lead; she claimed that it was strange and should be held for investigation. She had it thrown at her and Walker out of the window of a car.

Now the E.U.A. is on the search for a stranger in a van, but Amber might’ve just miss conveyed the information about the vehicle. The girl did seem to be in a rush and was noticeably upset. That being said, it could also be the fault of some random person tossing aside a notebook. Either way, evidence is evidence.

What did Amber say.. the book was green and black?

Bridget raised up the book and flipped it in her hand. This one was green and... brown?

She bolted up from her seat.

Shit! Did she grab the wrong one?

Damnit. Damnit! That laptop had too much of her focus, and trying to leave Walker without bringing his attention to the book caused her to initially slip on which specific notebook to take. Why the hell did she have to get her order of spare notebooks today of all days? All they did was serve as more books to mix up the one she needed as evidence.

Bridget marched out of her chamber with quick steps back towards her classroom.

If that book was from the same man they were looking for, it could cause nothing but trouble, and leaving it in the room with Walker, of all people... she didn’t want to consider what could occur.

Bridget forced open the door and stepped in with her hands on her hips. Her eyes scanned across the surface of her desk, and she noticed one of the stray notebooks was missing. Frowning, she narrowed her eyes and walked towards the lone boy sitting at his desk.

“Walker, give me that.” She ordered with no hint of leniency in her voice. “Now.” her hips clicked against the floor as she approached with her hand outstretched.

“I—” was all Walker was able to manage before she effortlessly swiped the book from his grasp.

Bridget went back to her desk and took all of the spare notebooks just to cover her tracks, and she wordlessly left the room. She was never the kind for idle chit-chat when there was a specific goal in mind. Go in, get the book, go out.

Walker’s eyes were left on her, but she couldn’t care much about if her action came off as rude. It was done in regard to the campus and the student’s safety. She walked back to her chamber, set on sending all of the books to H.Q.

But she didn’t make it far before she felt one of the books vanish from her grasp.

* * *

Shit.

I’m glad my dumbass had the forethought of making that summoning rule.

I managed to take it right from Mrs. Wizz’s grasp, and once it was back on my desk, I instantly went to write.

Old Rule: Mrs. Wizz will forget about the notebook the moment she looks at it.

The door slammed open again. Shit I’ve never seen how professionally fast this woman can move. “Walker.” she said flatly, her eyes narrowed as she spied my desk, “give me that bo—” her determined strut stopped mid step once her gaze fully settled on the notebook.

She frowned, her brow furrowed in a look of confusion. “I...” she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. “I am...” two blinks later, she cleared her throat. “I apologize, Walker. I am not sure why I approached you in such a way. Keep doing...” her head tilted as she stared at the book on my desk, “..whatever it is you were doing... class will begin in twenty minutes.”

Nodding to herself, she turned around and graced my ears with the clacking of her heels against the floor tiles as she walked off. My eyes trailed the outline of her body with a much more significantly perverted gleam than before.

She left me to my own devices, prompting me to get to work.

Old Rule: Females on campus must have a noticeable amount of their cleavage revealed at all times.

There we go—a perverted rule, just what my good ol friend Amber expected of me.

Now to wait.

And wait.

And wait.

And.

Fuck this.

Old Rule: Whatever class Walker is in will start when he announces he is ready.

“Alright.” I cleared my throat. It felt rather stupid to do, but I’ve had enough proof that this shit works so.. “I’m ready,”

And like clockwork, the class began to start. It was odd how it occurred; the seats weren’t just instantly filled with students in the blink of an eye. But at the same time, people started to file in, some conversing with each other, others appeared tired or lazy, and a few were keeping to themselves. Even Amber, still pissed off as ever, came filing in. It was as if they had all been waiting right outside the door, just waiting for him to trigger their arrivals.

Mrs. Witzz’s presence soon followed, her heels alerted the chatty room of her arrival, and the teens naturally quieted down without her needing to say anything.

Being able to summon a class into action was fantastic and all, but what I appreciated even more was the fruits of my previous rule. And, of course, by fruits, I am referring to cleavage. Because I found myself surrounded by heaven.

The busty Asian chick, Natalia had her fat rack jiggling through over the four buttons she left undone on her purple blouse. Her cleavage did a defining bounce right in front of me as she took a stance leaning a hand on the back of her chair. She was talking to the dark-skinned and rather tall Molly, who was popular among the cheerleading crowd. Her arms were crossed below her chest, a dark-creamy chest that had enough cleavage exposed to reveal a hint of a blue bra.

Cleavage.

Cleavage.

Bouncing cleavage everywhere!

Every female in the room had their cleavage bared; to a relative extent. Not a single one was spared, including Amber. Despite clearly still upset with me, even avoiding my gaze when taking her seat at the desk to my right, I could clearly see an ample view of the dark line between her modestly pressed-together rack. She discarded the white bowtie around her collar since her top three buttons were undone; I found myself swallowing down a heapful of nothing from the sight of creamy cleavage in its uncovered state.

Amber clearly didn’t like the weight of my gaze on her; she shot me a very unfriendly glare after pretending to ignore my presence for a few moments while the teens took their seats around us.

She mouthed the word, “perv,” while displaying her clenched fist, though I was having trouble noticing that over her cleavage.

“Good morning, class,” Mrs. Witzz’s voice broke me from my spell and proved to be enough to drag my hungering gaze elsewhere. Even the class teacher wasn’t spared; her blouse was unbuttoned to present her cleavage on display, a stark contrast from her typical modest look. I suppose it’s best for the teacher to lead by example. “I hope you enjoyed that extra thirty minutes of sleep.” She flashed a faint smirk at the many still tired faces and then took in a deep breath (something I wasn’t about to ignore with how that showed her rack’s milky roundness) before turning to face the whiteboard behind her. Though it was less of a whiteboard and more of a holographic transparent writing wall, but its function stayed the same. “As for our lesson today, we’re continuing off from chapter twenty-seven of our curriculum in...”

Okay, about time to tune her out. Actually, listening to her lecture is the boring part here. From an outsider’s perspective, one would assume a school created around training agents would be more action pact; yet here we are talking about cells and trees and- whatever science shit chapter we’re on, I haven’t been paying too much attention.

With her back turned, I was restricted from my view of the redhead’s lovely cupped cleavage, leaving me to look at her skirt-covered ass and slenderly curved figure.

That was an excuse to look away and get some more writing done.

“Old Rule: At the start of every class, the teacher will do a roll call of all female students. The girls will go to the front of the class, flash their asses, and spread their ass cheeks to show the rear of their panties.”

The second I placed the finishing period at the end of my rule, Mrs. Witzz appeared to have recalled something.

“Oh, excuse me...” She blinked. Her hand stopped writing on the whiteboard, and she turned to face the class with her hands sitting naturally on her shapely hips. “I forgot to run roll call. Let’s get it over with,” she walked over to her laptop and assumedly pulled up a list of her students’ names. “Be ready to come up when I call your name. Starting with...” she narrowed her eyes before looking up to call out, “Susan.”

I flashed a smile when I heard the sound of a chair sliding against the floor as Susan got up from her seat. The petite raven-haired girl wore a casual t-shirt with a low running v-neck which deeply exposed her modest rack. Her chest jiggled naturally within her bra as she walked from the back of the class up to stand before the onlooking eyes. Without any noticeable look of embarrassment, she huffed aside her hair from her face and turned around to jut out her skirt-clad arse.

“Present,” she said with a bored tongue and gripped the lower hem of her knee-length skirt and pulled it up. Her cute, surprisingly round, given her ass wasn’t something I expected to be so.. juicy. Yet her cheeks were quite bounceable, her fingers sunken into the yielding flesh of her ass when she pulled both cheeks aside to reveal her inner ass crease and the backside of plain white panties.

Shit hold up-

“New Rule: During roll call, the girls must explain one thing they love about their panties.”

Susan let her ass cheeks clap back together as she released her hold, but before she could go anywhere, Mrs. Witzz cut in with an “Achem.” she raised her eyebrow at the girl, “Are you forgetting to describe your...”

“Oh..” Susan’s eyes fluttered as if she had just suddenly had a flash of remembrance, “I’m sorry Mrs. Witzz!”

“It’s alright,” the teacher nodded.

“Well I...” she gulped, her cheeks flushed ever so faintly, “I like the way it’s slightly too small and hugs against my asshole...”

“Very good. You may be seated.” Mrs. Witzz sighed and shifted her gaze back towards her laptop. “Maria.”

At the sound of her name, the senior blond girl in the back of the class lifted her head and breathed a bothered sigh. She didn’t seem to be as tired as she was when she first arrived in the classroom.

The short, dark-haired girl went back to retake her seat with her legs crossed and her elbows resting on the desk in front of her. At the same time, Maria walked past me; my eyes rested on the large swell of her chest that rested behind the unbuttoned school uniform. It may be my perversion acting up, but I could practically hear the sounds of her tits rocking as she walked.

Once she stood before the class, the look on her face still displayed a look of absent grogginess. “Here,” she called out, then methodically turned around to jut her ass out and lift her skirt. “I love the color pink,” she said as she spread apart her buttcheeks to reveal the pink pantie that had been swallowed between her rear cleavage. “This is my favorite pair of panties; I wear them every day, even if I forget to wash them.”

That admission caused a series of brief murmurs under the class’s breath, though from Maria’s point of view, she was just explaining what she liked about her underwear, and, other than the faint blush, she showed no embarrassment. Besides, I think it’s kinda hot to know that these girls who make a show of acting prudish or above filthy perversion have a few secret horny kinks that they keep hidden.

“Thank you,” Mrs. Witzz muttered, “Now take a seat.” She flicked her eyes to the computer and called the next student up.

The busty Asian Natalia stood up from her seat upon hearing her name. She was in a much more alive and chatty mood; her arms stretched behind her head, and she arched her body back while standing before her desk. From my position directly behind her, I could see two jiggling bulges from either side of her slim torso. Damn. Tits large enough to be seen from behind the woman might be a specific fetish I should look into.

But with fat racks on my mind, I thought of something else and began to write in the Rule Book.

“Old Rule: Females who are summoned for roll call must bow before the class after saying their name. They bow at an exact 90-degree angle and stay in that position for thirty seconds.”

There. That should let me get a good downblouse look at Natalia’s fat udders, along with all the other tits in this class.

Natalia’s jean-clad hips naturally swayed as she approached the front of the class; she turned around, once again gracing everyone to the sight of her milky breasts pressed together. The view was amplified in the way she had her arms crossed over her belly button, resulting in a surplus of squishy cleavage.

“I’m here.” She said and then promptly bowed in place. The weight of her mounds yielded to gravity and began to hang as low as her bra would permit. With the buttons undone on her purple blouse, the entire room was blessed with an unrestricted look directly down her top. A dark cavern of warm hanging cleavage rested after its faint spree of cleavage; the void of darkness almost had a suction force to it in the way it made me want to dive my face in there.

I assume thirty seconds passed, as after the moment of silence that drew on from the stock bow, she raised up (causing her rack to jiggle again) and promptly turned around to jut out her behind. After the brief sound of a zipper slipping down, she reached for her waist and began to peel down the reasonably tight jeans. Moving it down just enough to shift over the juicy mounds of her slappable rear, she spread her ass cheeks apart and flashed her red and white striped panties.

“I like how these panties stroke my pussy as I walk.” She admitted this detail casually, “It is just enough to make it so that when I am ready to masturbate in the restrooms, I can have a quick and satisfying orgasm.”

“Alright,” Mrs. Witzz nodded, “You may be seated. Next is... Abby.”

I then saw a spike of green hair stand from a desk near the front left of the room stand. Abby was a fairly popular cosplayer who enjoyed it as a past-time hobby; I believe she was a natural blonde, but honestly couldn’t be sure. Currently, she was wearing the typical red school uniform and a green skirt. Really? A cosplayer dressing this boring? Why are so many people in this academy so lame? It’s not like it’s one of those schools where everyone is required to wear the same shit; these people are actively choosing to wear the school uniform.

Abby walked to the front of the class; her rack was exposed through the undone buttons on her top; her tits were somewhat smaller than Natalia’s fat sacks, but her cleavage did appear more pronounced. She probably has a special bra she uses for her cosplays to help assert her tits more prominently.

“Present.” She said and bowed, displaying a downblouse of her tits to the class.

I soaked in the sight of her tits, specifically the dark slit of space between that pressed-together rack. She leaned up and then turned to flash her ass. Below her skirt revealed an ass that had the back of her panties swallowed between two round cheeks. She took hold of both rear buns and pulled them apart to show the back of a black thong.

“I enjoy how comfortable my underwear is. Especially when a lot of my costumes are the opposite.”

Cynthia, the dark-haired chick in the front row, chimed her opinion under her breath.

I couldn’t catch what she said, but a few in the front row had heard, including Abby, who frowned and gave the girl a glare.

Similarly, Mrs. Witzz frowned, “You may take your seat. And Cynthia,” she said flatly, “Come up next.”

“Fine,” the girl rolled her eyes. She rose up confidently, ready to get it over with. “I’m here,” she said quickly. Her attitude was swift and to the point; I didn’t even get a chance to recognize that she was actually wearing something interesting compared to half of the class here. By interesting, I mean a sleeveless figure-hugging blouse with three buttons undone. She turned her cleavage view into a downblouse, one that showed her inner chest between her reasonably sized rack. Exactly thirty seconds later, she raised up and turned around while peeling down her skinny jeans. Blue-lined white panties were revealed as she grabbed her rear cheeks and pulled them apart. “And I like the soft texture of my panties.”

Mrs. Witzz nodded, “Alright. Take your seat, and try not to make any more snide remarks for the remainder of the class.”

Cynthia fixed herself and took her seat while the teacher called out for the next student.

The next was Ruby, a rather cute freckled girl with orangish red hair that was kept spiked off to the sides. The orange color of her hair was dimpled with stripes of blond. She was wearing an orange loose dress-like blouse with a white undershirt that was unbuttoned to reveal her freckled cleavage.

Ruby went through the motions, presenting herself, bowing, and flashing her panties; all while I enjoyed the show.

During that time, Amber continued to flash me annoyed glances to my left. She wasn’t a fan of the way my eyes ate up all the revealed tit-flesh, even making a distinct move to shift the opposite portion of her chest away from me. Though, when it was her turn to be called up, there wasn’t much she could do.

All I heard was, “Creep,” under her breath as she rose up and tried to push down her skirt as low as possible in a feeble attempt to restrict my perving.

Sorry, that’s not going to fly, Amber.

“Old Rule: Skirts of students can’t reach lower than their pussies.”

The moment I finished writing, I bolted my gaze back up to Amber, who was still shifting her ass to the front of the class. I had hoped to see the effect change in real-time, but instead, I was graced with a faceful of ass. Amber’s bubbly rump bounced and jiggled freely, as I assume it does whenever she walks. Except now, her skirt was laughably low; even I nearly burst out in laughter by just seeing it. Especially considering how it was knee length and entirely modest just seconds before. She even made a show of pulling it down, as to say “you’re not going to see ANY of this.”

And now, her green skirt was low enough to more resemble frills at the bottom of her top than an actual skirt. Her pantie had the cute image of a bowtie plastered right in the middle stretched over her ass. All the other girls in the room dealt with the same shift to their attire; any and all that happened to be wearing skirts had essentially chosen to go bottomless. Their panties covered more of their asses!

Mrs. Witzz was standing beside her desk. She eyed Amber as the girl stood before everyone. The teacher’s feet were tapping the floor, ever faintly displaying her distaste at how long this roll call was taking. “Alright, while we finish with this, I will hand out the tests you will be taking over the chapters assigned to study last week,” she said while taking a stack of papers from her desk.

The teacher began to walk between the rows of students, handing each one a small stack of papers. Her clacking heels echoed in tune with her jiggling cleavage through the unbuttoned blouse.

Hmm... does good ol’ teacher operative think she can get around the skirt rule? I guess I did specify the students, and she is far above that rank.

Actually. Fuck it. Why leave people out of it? I can grab everyone with this thing.

Amber announced herself, making sure to completely ignore me while doing so, and bowed before the class. I soaked in the view of her sizable rack for a few seconds before glancing down to the Rule Book.

“Old Rule: All females, both faculty and students, must wear clothing that is tight enough to define their figure or emphasize their body’s sexual features. A general rule of thumb. Female attire must be generally considered “sexy.”

“What are you writing?” Mrs. Witzz was standing right beside me. I suppose I had tuned out the audible sounds of her heels clicking as her sudden appearance left me entirely startled. The perspective woman’s eyes narrowed and scanned over the book. Instinctively, I held my breath, though my earlier rule did its job in preventing the teacher from noticing the clear words written on its page. “You’re clearly not writing anything.” She formed her lips into a highly slight smirk. “If this is how you write your notes, I understand why you have trouble.”

“Uh..” I gulped. My eyes glanced up to look at the woman, and my jaw almost instantly dropped when I saw my attractive, sorry- no, sexy, teacher standing above me. Her skirt, which I was near eye level with, was micro, short enough to leave the creamy light bouncing skin of her thighs out into the open air. If I had thought her revealing her cleavage was one thing, this gave the woman an entirely new air.

Her blouse, formerly tight to a reasonable degree, was now practically adhered to her frame with how tight it was. The undone buttons had her modest D-cup-sized cleavage tightly pressed into a deep curved line as they strained against its fabric. Slim, well-built, and curved was the aura she oozed while standing beside me, though the unamused and strictly professional look on her face didn’t alter despite her attire changing to something out of a fetish film.

Flick

A hard thump hit the side of my forehead. “Mrs. Witzz stood frowning with her hands on her clearly defined and shaped hips. “Excuse me, Walker. But your eyes, go here.” she pointed a strict finger to her eyes, “I’m fine with accidents. Those I forgive.” She fixed her glasses and brushed aside her dark red hair before dropping the papers on my desk. “Don’t let me catch you repeating that behavior. Otherwise, I may consider it something worse than an accident.”

She continued on after giving me a long look. I had to meet her gaze, but in my peripheral vision, I couldn’t help but notice how the outline of her bra was clearly defined due to how tight her top was in coating her figure.

I watched her leave; my eyes took in the detail of her unhidden and peach-shaped rear as she walked. Each click and clack of her heels displayed her rippling cheeks and the thong that was swallowed between them.

Fuck.

“Old Rule: Teachers, when tending to a student at their desk, will lean against the table at a 90-degree angle and sway their ass in the air.”

“Old Rule: Students and faculty are unable to wear bras when on campus.”

Amber had finished her downblouse revealing bow. And the rest of her task, I.E. flashing her cute bowtie panties by only needing to turn around and explaining what she enjoyed about her panties. That being how it has a picture of a bow tie in the back. Bowties being something she has an affinity for. With only a huff of annoyance, she started walking back, and I was able to soak in the complete change in her or the school’s assigned attire. Her pantie-clad pussy flashed with each step she took.

The red buttoned shirt was now an unbuttoned crop top, baring her cute skinny midriff and navel right above the microskirt that was essentially useless to wear; the top was also tight enough to reveal the faint outline of her nipples without the covering of a bra to restrict them. Speaking of no bra, her sizable D-cup rack was jiggling openly with her every step, up and down went her bust sloshing and jiggling, with the buttons undone to show her jostling cleavage; she even flashed a pink nipple every so often.

Purposely ignoring me, she took her seat behind her desk and turned her face away from me.

Huh, maybe if she wasn’t ignoring me so much, she’d notice the Rule Book. Not that she’d be able to read the pages. I spent a few moments just observing her like she was the star of an experiment. Which she basically was.

Shame. Amber. We could’ve used this together. Maybe then she would have been able to keep me in line. Guess it’s impossible to know how that would’ve played out now.

“Stop gawking at me, creep!” Amber abruptly snapped. Her voice echoed loud enough to catch the attention of a few schoolmates. Cynthia and Natalia could be heard chuckling. Even Molly, who was at the front of the class, recovering from her cleavage-exposing bow, flashed a snicker. The cheer girl was wearing the school’s cheerleader uniform, which had transformed into pure fetish fuel—a bikini with the letters E.U.A. on each covering. Covering that only restricted the nipple while the rest of her breast, being underboob, cleavage, sideboob, everything was out held by a thin string which extended up to a tight blue and white covering of material that only strapped over her collar bone. Her shoulders were left bare up to her elbows, where she wore arm stockings. The skirt was just as tiny as everyone else’s, though the straps of a thong did ride up past its hem to strap along the sides of her waist.

With all that said, it’s ironic how the dark-skinned chick thought she was in any position to snicker at me.

“Walker.” Mrs. Witzz said warningly. “I made it clear to keep your gaze respectable. That includes towards your classmates.”

The snickering around me grew more noticeable.

“Now, with that finished.” The teacher said as Molly went to take her seat. “We can begin with the assignment at hand. The sheets on your desks cover the lessons we went through last week. It is a refreshment quiz though a percent of it will be assigned to your final grade, so I advise you to go through it with caution.” she cleared her throat and took a seat behind her desk, unfortunately restricting a large portion of her body from view. “Put your books away; there are no references allowed during this quiz that includes any notes.”

The sounds of rustling and shifting of bags could be heard throughout the room. I, on the other hand, was doing some more writing.

“New Rule: If Female teachers want to be seated, they are to sit atop their desks with their legs spread out as far apart as they could physically manage.”

Goddamn!! This power is intoxicating. Maybe that’s why the guy gave it to both Amber and me; one person could always ensure the other didn’t get in over their head. But I guess I get to play god by myself because “someone” wanted to act like the responsible one. How did that work for her?

Mrs. Witzz rose from her seat behind her desk and walked around to the front of her table, where she sat down on its edge and spread her legs apart. Revealing the front of her thong, her legs were stretched apart to their near max, where I could faintly see the outline of her pussy pressing against it.

“I said for everyone to put their books away.” She said. However, her focus remained on me. “Everyone.”

Fuck that. I ignored her and started writing.

“Walker, know that I am referring to you. Put your book away and stop wasting our time. Everyone else did so without a problem.”

Amber followed her gaze and, for the first time, fully studied the book on my desk. She leaned forward slightly as she studied it, then, after a blink, her eyes widened upon recognition. “Is that—” she half shouted and stood up. Moving close, she stood directly beside me, her unclothed midriff and barely-covered breasts pressed against the side of my head as she took the book from my desk. “How did you get this!?”