The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Schadenfreude Tales: The Harlot’s Curse

or Bethany, You Stupid Fucking Whore

Author’s Note: The Following story is not appropriate for individuals Younger or older than 18 years of age. For everyone else, enjoy you sick little monkeys.

Bethany McAllister was late for class with the one teacher that actually made a big deal about attendance, and to make matters worse she couldn’t find a parking space. So, I suppose I could have forgiven her for darting into the space I was already lined up for, but hey, I’ve got shit to do myself. I’m Scadenfreude, by the way, God of misfortune. Not a very well known God, I’ll admit; that’s probably why I took this job at Manuxet State University teaching world Mythology as an adjunct; promoting awareness of lesser known deities such as myself and earning a second income. Hey, I may be omnipotent but I have to eat too, you know, but enough about me.

“YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!” I shouted as she dashed across the parking lot; hardly taking notice. Reflexively, the curse unwound in my mind, not exactly the worst I’ve done in my life, but in the top 20 give or take. Even as I finished I thought to myself, “Hmm, maybe I went a bit too far on this one.” But as I said, I had shit to do, and I still needed to find a parking space.

“Late again I see.” Said Dr. Kaufmann with her usual spite. She had quite a reputation for being a bitch and reveling in the humiliation of her students.

“I’m sorry Dr. Kaufmann, I was in the parking lot…”

“I don’t give a shit what you do in the parking lot. You’re on my time now. Take your seat and stop disrupting my class, you little tramp.”

Dr. Kaufmann was a bitch all right, but she had never been this vulgar or insulting. Beth thought to ask if she had done something wrong, but decided to obey and take her seat.

As she ascended the auditorium style lecture hall she noticed a change in her fellow students. The girls looked away dismissively as she passed, periodically casting spiteful glances at her. The boys stared at her lasciviously. Bethany was used to getting stares, but there was something off-putting about their looks. They betrayed a sense of desire but without passion or admiration, as if she were a cheap candy bar to be torn open and devoured while its wrapper lay crumpled on the floor.

She sat between her two best friends Mia and Kristen. They quickly got up and moved to different seats, however and were by the two boys who had been sitting behind them. As the lecture wore on Bethany tried to ignore them as they continued to look at Bethany’s chest and crotch, occasionally exchanging knowing glances, but even without them she could hardly concentrate, and the subject matter seemed to be going right over her head.

“And what do you think about it, Ms. McAllister?” Said Dr. Kaufmann, fishing for answers to a question she just asked.

Bethany jumped, having completely lost track of the lecture. “Uh…”

“Uh?” Dr. K cut her off. She hated stallers. “That’s not the right answer.”

“A-about what?” Said Bethany. The entire class seemed to groan with impatience.

“Ms. McGallister, have you listened to a single word I’ve said?”

“Uh, no, I mean yes. Well, kind of.”

“Well, why don’t you get the cum out of your ears and wake the fuck up, you stupid bitch.” The entire class erupted into loud laughter.

Bethany gasped, she never heard Dr. Kaufmann talk like that ever, and yet the class didn’t seem the least bit surprised by it. It was almost as if it was exactly what Dr. Kaufmann was expected to say to someone like Beth. She wanted to say something in response, but part of her felt that maybe she was right. She then noticed that her next-door neighbors were encroaching closer and closer into her personal space. She could feel their breath on her. She wanted to tell them to back the fuck off, but she just sat there.

“You’re hot.” Said the guy to her left.

“I like your tits.” said the guy on the right as he began to stroke them. His friend reached behind her back and down the rear of her jeans, grabbing hold of her thong and pulling it up. Bethany was mortified to the point where she could hardly speak or move. She could only hope that someone would notice and put a stop to it, but everyone who noticed only looked the other way or frowned at her like it was her fault. Mia whispered something into Kristen’s ear, whom laughed and smirked at Bethany.

“Maybe it is my fault.” Beth thought, “Why am I letting them do this to me? What kind of a person would just sit here and take this?”

“You got a nice mouth.” Said Lefty. “But I think it’s missing something, don’t you Steve?”

“Oh, yeah, Chris,” said Steve, formerly Righty. “I just can’t put my finger on it.” As he said this he reached down to his crotch and started rubbing.

“Yeah,” said Chris, doing the same. “I wonder what it could be.”

“Hey, I think I know what it is.” Said Steve upon achieving full erection. “Her mouth needs some dick.”

“Yeah, that’s what it needs. How ‘bout it slut. You want some dick to go with that mouth.”

She wanted to scream but was still paralyzed with fear and humiliation, worst of all she felt herself getting wet. Steve took Beth’s hand and placed it on his crotch, unbuttoning his pants to let his erect cock out. As soon as her hand touched it, almost instinctively, she grabbed his cock and started gently stroking it. Chris had her do the same with his cock. Then both used their fold out desktops to cover what she was doing.

“Yeah, that’s it you fucking slut you love it don’t you. You’ll have to get better acquainted after class.” Said Chris.

“Just like skiing, right bitch?” said Steve.

“Oh my God, why am I doing this?” Beth thought, “This is the kind of thing a worthless slut with no self esteem would do.” And just then another thought crossed her mind. One than made her shudder even more than jerking off her two classmates. She had wished that she had a hand free so she could finger herself. “Oh, Christ! What am I becoming?”

“Ms. McGallister, what on Earth are you doing?” Dr. Kaufmann was standing directly over her.

Beth was startled causing her to suddenly grab Chris and Steve’s dicks even harder. They both moaned in ecstasy.

“I’m waiting for an answer, young woman.” Said Dr. Kaufmann.

Bethany tried to think of something to say, not realizing that she was still jerking off Chris and Steve. “I…uh… I was just…”

“I don’t want to hear it. Whatever you do behind the crack house you live at is your business, but once you step into my class room I expect you to treat it as a place of learning, not some back alley where you pick up Johns to suck off for quarters. Since you obviously can’t do that, I am ejecting you from my class permanently. Effective immediately. Oh yes, and since it’s already too late to drop this class this will count as a big fat ‘F’.” Bethany was stunned. She needed this class for her major. How could this have happened? How could she have let this happen? She was about to speak but Dr. Kaufmann cut her off. “What’s the matter? Did you suck a cock so big that it damaged your brain? Get the fuck out of here you stupid fucking whore.” Bethany got up and walked down the aisle of the lecture hall, hearing the snickers and whispering of her now former classmates, gradually picking up speed until she was practically running out the door.

She ran down the hall, into the ladies room, and locked herself inside a stall. She began to cry as she replayed the events of the last few minutes in her head. What had just happened? All those horrible things that had been said. The Things she had been forced to do. Though had she really been forced? Even as she cried, however, her hand gradually migrated down to her crotch. She rubbed, but could hardly feel her touch through the thickness of her jeans. Still sobbing, she unzipped them and let them drop around her ankles. She rubbed her wet pussy, slowly, gradually building up steam. As her pace quickened, new thoughts appeared in her head. “I’m so stupid.” She thought, “‘what was I thinking? Why did I have to do that? God, maybe they’re right.” She felt her orgasm growing in intensity, almost reaching the edge. “No that’s crazy, of course I’m not.” With that though the sensation suddenly began to die, and it was only then that she realized what she had been doing. “Oh my god, am I masturbating in a bathroom stall? What kind of pathetic slut would…” With that thought she suddenly became horny again. “Oh my god, it is true. I’m a pathetic horny slut.” Her hand quickened “I’m a worthless stupid whore. Oh God I’m nothing but a stupid twat who’s only good for fucking. I’m a whore. I’m a cunt. I’m a cum dumpster. Oh, oh I’M A STUPID FUCKING WHORE!!” Bethany sobbily shouted as she came harder than she ever had in her life.

Bethany had stopped crying, but her words still echoed in her mind as well as throughout the bathroom and possibly the outside halls. How could she have said that about herself, let alone get off on it? There was laughter coming from outside, and she was suddenly filled with the urge to get the hell out of their. She burst out of the stall, not realizing that her jeans and panties were still around her ankles. The two girls that were in the bathroom with her rolled their eyes as she corrected herself and ran out the door.

Meanwhile, the head of the English department was chewing me out for my own tardiness. I tried to explain about the parking situation but she said she wasn’t interested in my excuses, and went on to make some veiled threat about all the other grad school flunkies who’d just love to have my job. Now a younger me would just curse this bitch send her to some Tijuana donkey show, but I’ve found it to be extremely bad practice to curse coworkers, especially ones with tenure. So I just sat there and thought of Bethany. I had bestowed upon her the Harlot’s Curse, which was almost certainly taking its tole by now. I had almost felt sorry for her until I set foot in that office, but sitting there, getting yelled at gave me the unshakable feeling that Bethany had gotten off easy.

Bethany raced across campus to her boyfriend, Sean’s frat house. Sean was in the first thing she saw as she opened the door. Nearly bursting into tears she ran into his arms and buried her face in his chest. “What’s wrong, Beth?” Sean was maybe the first guy that Bethany could say she was really in love with. He wasn’t like the other frat boys. Sean was sensitive and displayed a genuine affection for her.

“I swear I’m having the worst day of my life.” She said.

“Well, that’s not what I heard.” Said Sean, pushing her off.

“What are you talking about?”

“Bobby told me you were caught fucking two guys in class last period.” Little did Bethany know that the story of what she had done in the class room had already spread across campus like a virus, mutating and becoming more graphic with each telling. She wanted to tell him it was a lie, but the truth was hardly better than the lie. “I can’t believe I was stupid enough to think you were anything better than a piece of gutter trash.”

“What?” Said Bethany, completely unable to hold back her tears. “How can you possibly say that to me?”

“I knew what kind of slut you were the moment I met you, I just didn’t want to admit it.”

“But it’s not true.” Bethany cried, falling to her knees.

“I don’t care, we’re through.” He said, beginning to take his leave. Bethany tried to grab his hand, but he only jerked it away. “I have class now. Don’t be here when I get back.

She wanted to say something in her defense, but every time she thought about what happened she became overcome with guilt. She had cheated on her boyfriend, the person she loved most in the world. How could she have let that happen? She could have stopped it, but she didn’t. Maybe he was right. Maybe she was just a stupid whore.

She just sat there on the floor for a while, rubbing her eyes. She was about to get up when Randy, the President of the Fraternity entered the living room. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the queen slut herself?” He said. “I don’t know if you realize this, cunt, but we here at Delta Iota Kappa have a policy for cheating whores like you. You think you can fuck over one of our brothers and just walk away?” At that moment, Bethany felt two other brothers grab her arms and lift her up onto her feet. They lead her forcibly to the ceremonial hall in house’s basement where the rest of the fraternity members were already waiting. “Behold, this slut has betrayed one of our brothers, and must now receive the punishment.” Said Randy, and before she knew what was happening, two brothers with scissors sheared Bethany’s blouse in half with two parallel cuts straight down the middle and pulled each half off her arms in one quick synchronized motion. They then clipped off her jeans with two vertical cuts from her his down to the leg cuffs before ripping them right off her legs. Bethany stood there shivering in only her bra and thong panties. She felt as though she should have resisted somehow, but as they stripped her she could not seem to shake the idea that her treatment was just. It almost felt like a kind of cleansing. They snipped the bridge connecting her bra cups and let them fall, exposing her B-cup breasts. Finally one of the brothers yanked up the waistband of her thong, pulling it harder and harder as Bethany felt the strip of fabric dig into her crotch. She was almost lifted off the floor before the crotch finally snapped, allowing the waistband to be pulled up to her armpits. They raised her arms and pulled what remained of her bra and panties over her head. They threw the tattered rags that used to be her clothes into a trashcan.

Randy pressed his hand down on Bethany’s head, beckoning her to kneel. As her knees touched the floor Randy and the rest of the house the pulled out there cocks and began to stroke them. Bethany felt a sudden and uncontrollable horniness, amplified by her guilt, even as she battled with an overwhelming desire to escape. A voice resounded in her head, “This is right, this is good, you deserve this.” Her pussy was soaking and as she saw all the other frat boys rubbing themselves she felt an uncontrollable urge to do likewise. She rubbed her clit furiously and began to moan.

“Look at that slut, she’s actually getting off on it.” Said a brother.

But her moans soon turned to sobs as she realized the truth of his statement. He was absolutely right; she was nothing but a horny slut getting off on her own humiliation. She truly deserved everything she had coming to her. As she approached orgasm Randy said to her “Tell us what you are.”

Rubbing her pussy faster, she cried out. “I’m a slut! …oh…”

“A what?” pressed Randy.

“I’m a whore …uh uh… I’m a stupid fucking whore. Fuck me please. Fuck this stupid whore! … Oh god, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!” Bethany was almost screaming as she went over the edge. At the same time the first spurts of cum hit her cheek, followed by a second volley on her chest, then another in her hair, down her back. Not in littler squirts either, but in long powerful streams almost like piss but thick and sticky. As each cock drained itself another quickly replaced it. Soon she felt as if her entire body was covered with cum. Still reeling from her orgasm she panted, realizing only then that she was still fingering herself, horny as ever. Randy pulled Bethany up by her cum saturated hair until she was again on her feet, then wiped his hand on her ass cheeks which were among the few areas of her body that were as yet untouched by semen.

“Well, whore, what do you have to say for yourself?”

Bethany was still panting, and all she could say was. “Fuck me.”

“Fuck you?” Scoffed Randy, “Just look at you. We’d have to be crazy to fuck a diseased whore like you.” Randy then smiled and turned to his frat brothers. “Not without a condom at least, right boys?” Randy then took out a condom from his pocket, tore open the wrapper, unraveled it, stretched it and flung it at Bethany’s face like a rubber band. It stuck to her cheek At that point two large bowls of condoms were brought out and every frat brother grabbed a hand full and started pelting her with them. They stuck to her cum covered skin, hanging down from her arms and face like leeches, and peeling off and sliding down her body like worms. Two brothers put on thick rubber gloves and lifted her up by her armpits. “Hey watch it, she’s dripping!” Said Randy “Get some newspaper under that whore!” they all laughed. The two frat boys carried her out the door, over the porch, and pitched her onto the yard. Bethany struggled to her feet as the entire frat stood on the porch laughing. Covered with cum and condoms, as well as the dirt and grass from the poorly kept lawn, naked and standing in broad day light Bethany began her walk of shame. She wanted to run, to find some place to hide and maybe get clean. But as she saw the stares of the people on campus, their snickers and sneers she realized only then that she would never be able to hide from this and she would never be clean again.

I had finally gotten back to my car, parked on the far side of the lot, when I saw a red envelope tucked under my windshield wiper. I was immediately filled with dread as I opened it. A $75 ticket for parking over the line! “Mother fucker!” I yelled. Trying desperately to control and redirect my rage against Manuxet State College parking commission. I thought of Bethany at that moment. “Sorry dear,” I thought. “Things are about to get a lot worse for you.”