The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SCENT OF A WOMAN

Jenna and her friends were back again, prowling the corridors of the mall. It was a place that the four teens knew very, very well.

For the most part, none of them really had all that much money to spend. Like most of their trips to the mall, this one was a look-only kind of trip and that was cool. Going to the mall was about more than just buying stuff. Going to the mall was a place to be seen.

“Where should we go now,” Jenna asked.

“Let’s go to Macy’s and see if they have new perfumes in,” Cheryl said. The other girls all laughed and Cheryl looked just a little hurt. “What,” she asked petulantly.

“You always want to go look at perfumes,” said Julie.

“Yeah, well, I don’t see you coming up with any other ideas,” Cheryl replied.

“She’s got you there,” Missy replied. “Look, I’m down for it as long as we don’t spend all day there.”

Cheryl looked around at the others. None of them was voicing any objections. “Come on,” she said. “It’ll be fun.”

Jenna and her friends laughed but in some small part, they all agreed. Visiting the perfume counters was one of their favorite things to do.

Jenna felt a twinge of sadness. In a few months, this wasn’t going to be the same anymore. Come September, the four of them would be splitting up. Julie’s parents would be sending her to an expensive private college because they had the money to do it while Missy and her would be going to state college, and Cheryl would be starting her first term at the junior college. But as quickly as it had come, the feeling had passed. It was the first day of summer vacation. No more teachers and no more books. They had one last summer to spend at the mall.

They weren’t the only girls at the perfume counters. The girls waved at some of their friends even as they contemptuously ignored other girls they didn’t like.

“Looks like there’s a lot of people here,” Missy observed.

“Yeah, well, girls will be girls,” Julie said and the four of them all laughed. They all knew about the only way you’d find a boy around here was if his girlfriend dragged him there.

At first glance, there didn’t seem to be anything new, and truthfully, the four girls didn’t expect to find anything new but at second glance, tucked off in the corner, there was something new. Funny, Jenna thought. You would have thought that for a new release, they would have thought it out and it would have been more front and center, but then, maybe the company didn’t have the money or the prestige to warrant that kind of spot. After all, the name on the counter was one she’d never heard of before.

The man behind the counter almost seemed to be waiting for their approach. He popped out when the girls were close enough. “You want perfume,” he said in a broken accent. “You want perfume. I sell you.”

“I haven’t seen this before,” said Cheryl. “What’s it called?”

“This perfume new,” the man said. “It called Filthy, Little Slut. You try. You buy.”

Julie laughed. “That’s a terrible name for a perfume. Who the heck came up with that?”

The funny, little man looked hurt. “What’s wrong with name,” he asked. “I come up with name myself.”

“You?”

“That’s right,” the man said proudly. “I name it all by myself.”

Cheryl looked at the stuff dubiously. “I don’t see a name on this. Who makes this stuff?”

“I make. I make. You buy.”

“You? You made this?”

“That’s right. I make. You buy.”

“I don’t know,” said Julie. “We don’t even know what’s in this stuff.”

“I make. You try. You buy.”

Before the girls even realized what was happening, the man grabbed one of Jenna’s hands and then he was spraying the stuff on the back of her hand.

“Ew. What are you doing,” Jenna cried out. “You stay away from me, you creep.”

“I’m sorry,” the man said. “I just think. I just think you try, you buy. Here,” he grabbed four bottles of the perfume and he stuck each one in a bag. “Here, you take. On the house. My apologies. I only think. No, I not think. I think, you try, you buy. I’m sorry. You go now. I’m sorry.”

The girls looked at the bags. They didn’t know what the stuff was, but whatever it was, it was free. All four of them took the bags.

As soon as they were out of sight of the strange man behind the counter, Cheryl turned towards Jenna. “So, is it any good?”

Jenna sniffed at the stuff on the back of her hand. “Not bad,” she admitted. “Better in fact than a lot of the crap they sell there.”

Well, of course, as soon as she said that, Cheryl and Missy decided they too had to see what the stuff smelled like so each in turn sniffed the back of Jenna’s hand. Julie wasn’t so sure. “You guys. You don’t know what’s in that stuff.”

“If the stuff was harmful, they would have shut him down, right?”

“Come on. You heard the guy. He made the stuff himself. How do you know what’s in there? How would anyone know?”

Cheryl and Missy backed away. “You don’t think it’s harmful, do you,” Missy asked.

“Come on, guys,” Jenna said. “There’s nothing wrong with this stuff,” and then, just to prove her point, she pulled out a bottle and sprayed even more of it on herself. “Besides, I like it.”

Julie shook her head. “Okay, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Despite her bravado, Jenna wasn’t all that happy with what she’d just done because as much as she hated to admit it, Julie might just be right. It was just that sometimes, Julie could be so bossy. She seemed to think she knew it all and sometimes, you just had to show her that she wasn’t always right.

Problem was, this time, she might be.

Still, Jenna wasn’t all that worried. In fact, if she’d thought about it at all, she would have said she felt pretty good. Better than good, in fact.

The four teens strolled out into the mall. Cheryl, as usual, wanted to go to the food court and Julie, as usual, was on yet another of her diets, but they went to the food court anyway.

Jenna and Julie stood at the railing and looked down into the lower level of the mall while the other two girls got their food. “I can’t believe you did that,” said Julie.

“Did what?”

“Let that creep spray his stuff on you.”

“Oh geez, will you give it a rest. I mean, it wasn’t like I let him do anything. It just happened and it’s no harm, no foul, right?

“Yeah, I guess.”

Jenna sighed. Julie had always been like that. She was always, like, so fucking serious. She couldn’t ever just let it go.

And speaking of letting go, Jenna thought even as she looked into the lower level of the mall, there was Billy Marino there in the lower level. Billy was so fucking hot. Of course, he didn’t seem to think the same way about her but she wouldn’t mind letting go around him.

Suddenly, there was this thought in Jenna’s head, one that hadn’t been there before. “Hey, Billy,” she called out. “Want to see something? Want to see something you can’t have?”

The boy looked up. “What?”

“This,” Jenna said even as she lifted her top and showed the boy her breasts and then she slammed it down again as she ran off laughing.

Julie was shocked. “Jenna, what are you doing?”

Cheryl and Missy seemed to show up almost as if on cue. “What’s going on,” asked Missy.

“Little Miss Goody Too Shoes here just flashed Billy Marino.”

“No way,” said Missy.

“Was he excited,” asked Cheryl.

“Girls,” said Julie. “I don’t think you understood what I said. Jenna just flashed a boy.”

“Yeah, well, I’ll bet he deserved it,” Missy said.

“I wish I’d seen it,” said Cheryl.

“I wish I’d done it,” Missy retorted.

“Girls. I don’t think you have the right reaction. I said she flashed Billy Marino.”

The other girls just stared at Julie almost as if they couldn’t figure out what she was talking about. Finally, Cheryl turned back to Jenna. “So tell us all about it. What exactly did you do?”

So, Jenna recounted her story again, how she had seen Billy Marino and how on a whim, she had decided to flash him.

The three girls were still giggling about it and Julie was still fuming when who should walk by but Billy Marino. “Hey, Billy,” Cheryl called out. “You coming by for another look.”

“Yeah,” said Missy, “or maybe what you want is a look at my tits.”

“No,” Cheryl interrupted again. “I think he wants to see my tits.”

“Maybe we should both show him our tits,” Missy said.

“You guys,” Julie said but even as she said it, Cheryl and Missy were lifting up their tops and showing Billy their tits.

“I don’t think they’re listening to you,” Jenna said, “and I know I’m not, but what I really want isn’t just to show Billy my tits.” She grinned at her friend. “I want to show him so much more.”

She grabbed Billy by the front of his shirt and she pushed him down on a bench and almost immediately, she straddled his legs. She slid a hand up under her shirt and she fondled one of her firm, young breasts. She pulled her shirt up so the boy could see her breast and then she shoved her tit in his face. “How about it, boy,” she said. “Would you like to suck on my fresh, young tit?”

The boy was looking almost panic stricken as he looked at the girls. “Shit man,” he said, “what the fuck has come over you guys?”

“Come on, Billy,” Jenna teased. “I know you like it because I can feel your cock. Can you feel my pussy rubbing against your cock?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“You guys,” Julie said. “People are starting to look.”

“I don’t care,” Jenna said. “How ‘bout you,” she asked the boy. “Do you care or do you just want to stick your cock in my pussy?”

“I, shit, are you serious.”

“Oh, I am so serious,” Jenna assured him even as she slid her pussy along the width of that cock. “I want you to fuck me. I want it so bad.”

The boy licked his lips, almost as if he was trying to decide if the girl really meant what she said but he wasn’t thinking about it all that long. “Okay,” he said, “I think I got a place where we can go.”

“Nuh uh,” Jenna told the boy. “I don’t want to go anywhere. I want you to fuck me right here, right now, and if you can’t do that, I’ll find someone else who will.”

“You want to fuck me right here in the mall.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. She slid her hand down over her body until she had her hand on Billy’s belt. Her hand opened his belt even as she rocked her pussy against the boy’s cock and then she was sliding her hand inside. “Come on,” she said, “it’ll be fun.”

“You’re crazy, man.”

“Maybe, but you haven’t answered my question. Do you want to fuck me or not.”

The boy gulped and then he looked at the people gathering round him and finally, he came to his senses. “No man,” he said. “Let me up. You bitches are crazy.”

“You sure,” Jenna taunted the boy. “You might never get a chance like this again.”

The boy shook his head even as he struggled to get to his feet. “You bitches are crazy,” he said again even as he dashed off into the mall.

Jenna and Cheryl and Misty all just stood there and laughed at his retreating form. “You really are stupid,” Jenna shouted after him. “You don’t know what you’re missing.”

Jenna turned towards her friends. “That was fun,” she said with a laugh.

“You really had me going there,” Julie said.

“What?”

“You really had me going there. For a second, I really thought you were going to do it.”

“Do what?”

“You know. For a second there, I really thought you were going to fuck Billy right here in front of everyone.”

Jenna continued to stare at her friend in bewilderment. “I don’t understand,” she said finally. “Of course, I was going to fuck him. He’s the one who didn’t want to do it.”

Now, it was Julie’s turn to stare. “I don’t get it. What’s coming over you guys,” she said.

“We’re just trying to have a little fun,” she said and then once again, she whipped out the bottle of her newest perfume and gave herself a couple of squirts. “Maybe I should have let him get a whiff of this.”

Julie shook her head again. “I don’t get it,” she said again.

“Oh, come on, Jules,” Missy countered. “You have to admit it was kind of funny.”

“Yeah, I know,” Cheryl added, “kind of funny and kind of hot, too. I only wished he’d gone through with it.”

“Oh yeah,” Missy said. “That would have been so cool, seeing Billy Marino out here fucking the hell out of our friend.”

“You know what would have been even cooler would have been if he were fucking the hell out of me.”

“Oh I know,” Cheryl gushed. “I’d love to have him fuck the hell out of me,” and with that, the two girls dropped into a fit of giggling.

“Guys,” Julie said with exasperation. “Am I the only one around here with any common sense.”

Her three friends just looked at her and giggled.

“Okay, fine. Be that way,” Julie pouted.

“You know,” said Missy in a low voice, “we’re being watched.”

“Really,” Jenna asked. “By who?”

“Over there in the corner by the Bath and Body Works. See that hunky security guard. He hasn’t moved since you made your move on Billy Marino.”

“Really?” Jenna snuck a peek the security guard’s way and then she lowered her voice conspiritorially. “I got an idea, girls,” she said even as she spritzed herself with another spray of perfume. “Come on.”

Missy and Cheryl looked at one another and then they looked at their friend and then the both of them spritzed themselves as they hurried to catch up leaving Julie to follow along in their wake.

“You’ve been watching us,” Jenna said accusingly. “Why?”

The man straightened up just a bit. “You girls just about crossed the line. We can’t have people doing stuff like that in this here mall. I was just making sure you stayed okay.”

“Oh, you were,” Jenna taunted with just a hint of laughter. “You were just making sure, huh? You were just watching out for us girls, right?”

“That’s about it.”

“Nothing else, huh? Just watching, that’s all.”

“That’s all. Nothing else.”

Jenna was practically on top of the man. Suddenly, her hand reached out and then she was grabbing the front of his pants and the organ she found tucked inside. “You sure, huh? Nothing else.”

“Fuck. You girls really want it, don’t you?”

Jenna was still stroking her hand over the man’s cock. “You know it,” she said. “I am so hot.”

The man groaned. “Now, girls,” he said. “You got to know there ain’t no way I’m going to let you do this in public.”

Jenna squeezed the man’s cock through his pants. “But I’m so horny,” she pouted. “I need to be fucked so bad.”

“And I could lose my job,” the man countered, “but I got a solution.”

Jenna snuggled close even as she ran a hand over the man’s chest. “Does it involve your sticking your cock in me,” she purred.

“It just might. Why don’t you girls come with me.”

Jenna gave the man’s cock one last squeeze. “You promised,” she said before she finally released her hold on the man’s cock.

Jenna and Cheryl and Missy fell in behind the man with Julie once again taking up the rear. “You guys,” she whined softly. “Come on, you guys. This isn’t funny. You guys.” The other girls weren’t listening so in the end, Julie was left to trail behind.

The man led the four girls down a narrow corridor to an office marked “Security.” He opened the door and he led the girls inside. There was one man behind a counter and another one behind the desk. The man behind the desk looked up. “What you got there, Irv,” he asked.

“Johnny back yet,” Irv asked.

“No, man. Boss ain’t due back ‘til 5:00. Remember. So what you got there?”

“I found these four in the mall,” said Irv. “This one was trying to put the moves on some kid and when that didn’t work, she tried putting the moves on me.”

“You’re kidding.”

“I’m not kidding.”

“So why’d you bring her here?”

“Well, there’s four of them and three of us, and with Johnny out until five, I figured, you know, what the hell.”

Jenna was finally sensing just what it was that the man had in mind and she was all for it. Out came her little bottle perfume and she spritzed herself again. She wanted these guys to do it. She wanted them to fuck her hard.

Cheryl and Missy were only a step behind her and soon, they were spritzing themselves with their perfumes, too.

Julie was looking at her three friends. “You guys,” she whined. “Come on. This isn’t funny.”

But Julie’s three friends weren’t listening to her. They were staring instead at the three security guards. “I’m game,” said Jenna.

“Me, too,” Missy replied.

“Count me in,” Cheryl echoed.

“So,” said the guard named Irv, “why don’t you show Ace and Jack here just what you had in mind.”

Jenna grinned as she moved in close to the security guard. “Well,” she started out seductively, “if I’m not mistaken, where we were out in the mall, I was doing something like this,” and with that, she ran a hand over the front of the man’s pants and then she gave his cock a squeeze, “and if I’m not mistakened,” she continued, “I was thinking maybe we could do something like this,” and with that, she unbuckled the man’s belt and then she pulled his pants open even as she dropped to her knees.

Jenna looked up to see if everyone was watching even as she ran her hand over the front of the man’s underwear and then with a sly grin, she pulled his underwear down.

Jenna wrapped her hand around the cock that she found. She wasn’t looking back to see if anyone was watching because she already knew that they were and then she opened her mouth and very slowly and very deliberately, she pushed her mouth down on that cock.

There was an audible gasp as the teen took that cock in her mouth but Jenna didn’t care. She had that cock and she knew she was going to suck it good.

Jenna’s friends were determined not to be left out. Almost as quickly as Jenna had that cock in her mouth, Missy and Cheryl were looking around for guys of their own to suck. They pushed their way past the sliding gate and then they were back in the back office. Cheryl chose the guy standing behind the counter even as Missy took the one at the desk. Julie, it seemed, was the only one left out. She shifted her weight nervously from one foot to the other. “Come on, guys,” she said. “This is a really bad idea.”

No one was listening to her. Jenna’s mouth was moving obscenely over the one man’s cock even as her friends moved in on the others. Cheryl already was standing in front of the man at the counter, looking him in the eyes even as her hands worked at his belt. “I can’t wait to see this,” she cooed seductively. “I’ll bet you have a nice, big cock and I know I can’t wait to see what it feels like when it’s shoved deep inside me.”

For her part, Missy wasn’t worrying about getting the lone, remaining security guard out of his pants. That was something she figured he could do for himself but what she was more interested in was giving him the incentive he needed to do it, and as far as Missy was concerned, that meant bending over his desk, pulling up her skirt, pushing down her panties, and giving her plump ass a good, hard smack. “Come on,” she coaxed him. “Wouldn’t you like to see even more of me. Wouldn’t you like to get your cock inside me? Wouldn’t you like to fuck me good?”

Julie watched her friends. “You guys,” she whined. “Come on. This isn’t funny.”

Apparently, her friends didn’t think it was funny because none of them was laughing either. Jenna still had her hand wrapped tightly around Irv’s swollen member even as she kissed and sucked his balls. Cheryl had Ace’s cock in her hand even as she was pulling up her skirt and showing him her panties, and for her part, Missy was giving her ass another smack.

“You guys,” Julie whined.

Jack already had his cock out as he watched Missy give her ass another smack. “So you want this, do you?”

“You know it,” Missy said. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard and so good.”

Jack had his cock in his hand as he got out of his chair and prepared to come around Missy’s body but he wasn’t the only one getting ready to fuck one of the horny teenagers. Ace, it seemed, had decided that as much as he liked seeing Cheryl’s panties, he liked seeing her pussy better and he had her perched on top of the counter even as he had his mouth between her legs, and Irv, Irv had decided that as long as he was a security guard, he might as well act like one. He had Jenna with her hands against the wall and he was telling her to “Spread ‘em,” but unless what he was going to do next was some new way of doing a cavity search, what he was going to do next was far from what was expected of a security guard.

Julie was torn. Part of her wanted to turn and run, to flee, to get away, but part of her wanted to stay and watch. It was gross what her friends were doing but in a way, it was exciting, too. And besides, these were her friends. What if they got in over their heads? What if they needed her help, so as much as Julie wanted to run, she stayed where she was.

Cheryl was moaning. She had her hand behind the man’s head and she seemed to be pulling him against her. “That’s it,” she moaned. “Eat me. Eat me. Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me.”

Jenna was moaning, too. Irv had his hands on her ass even as he stroked his cock deep inside her wet, little pussy. “That’s it,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on, do it. Fuck me.”

Missy wasn’t moaning. She was yelping because it wasn’t her hand that was spanking her ass anymore. Every time that new hand would come down on her ass, she’d let out a little yelp and then she’d turn her head and look back at the man who was spanking her and she’d say, “Please, can I have another.”

There was no doubt about it. The security office was filled with three horny teenagers and the men who were willing to give them what they wanted. All three girls had cum at least once and all three of them now had cocks in their pussies and the office was filled with moans and groans as those cocks threatened to get them off yet again.

“Oh God,” Jenna cried. “Oh God, oh God, oh God. Do it. Fuck me. Come on. Do it.”

“Come on,” Missy moaned. “Come on. Don’t hold it back. Come on. Make me cum.”

Cheryl was looking up at the man perched atop her. She could feel his cock in her pussy and she was panting. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “You’re going to do it. Oh fuck, I want you to do it. I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to do it. I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

Julie watched in amazement. She didn’t know whether to be disgusted or what but she knew what was happening. Her friends were cumming just like the men they were fucking.

“Oh yeah,” Missy screamed. “Oh yeah, you’re doing it. Oh yeah, you’re doing it. Oh geez, you’re going to do it. Oh geez. You’re making me cum.”

Jenna kept her pussy pressed back against the man who had just cum inside her. She could feel that cock deflating inside her but she wanted to keep it where it was for as long as she could.

She let out a little cry as the cock finally slipped out of her tight, little cunt and in the next instant, she was turning around and she was dropping to her knees and then she was using her tongue to clean up that cock. She looked up at the man even as her tongue continued to stroke his depleted shaft.

Her mouth let go of that cock if only for an instant. “Thank you for fucking me so hard and so good,” she purred and then her mouth was back again, licking and kissing the last few remnants of their sex from that cock.

The other girls were wrapping up pretty much the same as Jenna. Missy had climbed down off of the desk and she had backside pressed up against the cock of the security guard who had fucked her even as he reached around and fondled her tits. She loved the feel of that cock against her young and firm and round, tight, teenage ass.

For her part, Cheryl was sitting up and she had Ace’s cock in her hand. She was squeezing the last few bits of his cum from his cock onto her hand and then she was licking his cum from her fingertips. “Finger licking good,” she purred even as she licked her hand clean.

Like the other girls, Jenna was pulling her clothes on. “You guys were good,” she said. “Thanks for showing us the errors of our way, but if you ever see us misbehaving again, please feel free to bring us back here with you and teach us another lesson.”

Missy and Cheryl quickly nodded their assent at that and then the girls left the office.

“I can’t believe you guys did that,” Julie said when they were finally out of the office.

“Oh man, would you give it a rest,” Jenna said.

“Yeah, give it a rest,” Missy agreed.

“Yeah, you just need to learn to go with the flow,” Cheryl agreed.

Julie shook her head. “You guys are out of control.”

The girls were back out in the mall and Jenna was looking around. “You know what I need,” Jenna said.

“What,” asked Missy and Cheryl in near unison.

“I need to get fucked,” Jenna said and with that, she sprayed herself again with the perfume.

“Yeah,” her two friends agreed and like her, they sprayed themselves with their own bottles of perfume.

“Oh my God,” Julie cried. “I know what it is. It’s the perfume. It’s making you all crazy.”

“Don’t be silly. I’ll show you crazy,” Jenna said. “Come on, girls. Hold her down.”

Cheryl and Missy grabbed hold of their friend, each of them holding one of her arms even as Jenna uncapped a bottle of the perfume.

“No,” Julie cried out. “No. Don’t do this to me.”

“Don’t worry,” Jenna told her. “This won’t hurt a bit.”

“No, don’t do this,” Julie said but even as she said it, Jenna was spraying the bottle on Julie’s neck and then she was lifting up her top and she was spraying the bottle between her own firm, young tits. She brought her breasts up under Julie’s nose. “Come on,” she told the girl. “You want to smell it. I know you do.”

“No,” Julie moaned. “No, I don’t. Don’t make me do it.”

But Jenna wasn’t about to let up on her friend. She just kept right on doing it, rubbing her breasts against Julie’s nose.

Julie was trying to say something but her words were muffled up against the tits pressed up against her face. She was trying not to breathe through her nose but it was clear she wasn’t entirely successful.

Finally, the girl couldn’t take it any longer. She inhaled deeply through her nose.

“Yeah, that’s it,” Jenna said. “I’ll bet you like sniffing my tits, don’t you?”

Julie tried to control herself but she just couldn’t do it. As much as she wanted to avoid doing it, she edged her nose in for another sniff and then she inhaled deeply the perfume between Jenna’s tits.

“I’ll bet you want even more of this,” Jenna said even as she sprayed her cleavage yet again. “I’ll bet you really need to sniff my tits,” and then almost as if it were an afterthought, she sprayed the top of Julie’s lip with yet another spritz from the bottle. “There you go,” she said. “Just so you can always smell your new favorite scent.”

Julie inhaled deeply and she moaned even as she slid her nose in between Jenna’s tits. It was clear she wasn’t trying to avoid them anymore.

“I’ll bet you like these tits, don’t you?”

Julie’s head swung drunkenly from Jenna and then on to her two friends. It wasn’t just Jenna that was showing her her tits. Now, they were all doing it. Now, they were all holding up their tops.

“I’ll bet you like these tits,” Jenna said again.

Julie didn’t want to admit it but the wetness between her legs was revealing the truth to her. She was wet and she was horny. She looked at her friend’s tits and she moaned again. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “I love it. I really do. I love your tits.”

“Then tell us now,” Jenna said. “Tell us what you’d like us to do.”

Jenna looked from girl to girl to girl and then she smiled slyly even as she pulled up her own top and she said just two words. “Spray me.”

Cheryl and Missy each pulled out a bottle and then each of them gave one of her breasts a quick, little spritz and Julie shuddered. Julie almost imagined she could feel it working on her but in her mind, she knew it couldn’t be working that fast, but she was already horny enough as it was already and if she was right, she was going to be getting a whole lot hornier real soon.

She was horny enough as it was already. She knew there was a crowd starting to gather and as much as she knew she should care, she knew she didn’t. Her pussy was on fire and one way or the other, someone, either one of her friends or someone else, someone was going to take care of her pussy for her and she didn’t care if it happened right out there in public just so long as it did happen.

But then Jenna was grabbing Julie by the hand. “Come on,” she said and with that Julie and her other friends were following in Jenna’s wake.

The door to the women’s restroom banged open and then Jenna was pulling Julie inside and she called out in a loud voice. “Any one who doesn’t want to see this girl get her pussy licked had better get out now.”

“Well, I never,” said one matronly woman, and another threatened to go tell the cops, but for the most part, the women in the bathroom just shook their heads and left. All of them except for a couple young women.

“We want to watch,” one of them explained and the other just nodded.

“Suit yourself,” Jenna said and after that, she didn’t pay them any attention. Instead, she turned her attention to her friend. First, she pulled Julie’s top all the way off and then she took off her bra. She grabbed Julie’s firm, round tits and she looked her friend in the eye. “We’re going to fuck you,” she said. “What do you think about that?”

“I think if you’re going to do it, then you should stop wasting time talking about it and I think you should just do it.”

Julie could feel the buttons being popped open on her jeans and then she could feel her friend pulling her jeans down past her hips. It wasn’t that much longer before her friend was tugging at her panties and suddenly, Julie found herself both naked and horny. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong but she just didn’t care.

Jenna pushed her friend back against the counter. “Get up there,” she said. “Get up there and spread your legs.”

Julie experienced a moment of doubt but almost as quickly, that doubt was overridden by her lust. She needed to have her pussy taken care of and she didn’t care how it was done.

Julie perched herself up on top of the countertop and just as quickly, Jenna was there, pushing her legs apart and moving in between her thighs. She quickly stripped off her own top and then in the next move, she was bending over and pressing her lips up against Julie’s wet and waiting pussy.

Julie moaned. She could see Cheryl and Missy over in the corner, both divesting themselves of their clothes even as Jenna ate her pussy. God, her friends were hot. She wondered what their pussies tasted like. She wondered if she was going to get to taste them.

But then her attention was back, back again on what Jenna’s tongue was doing to her and her whole world seemed to shrink down to just one spot, to Jenna’s tongue and to that wet place between her legs. One of her hands squeezed her tits even as Jenna continued to lick her. She was going to cum. She knew it. She was going to cum and she wanted it. She wanted it so bad.

Jenna’s tongue almost made her cum. Almost but not quite, but that tongue wasn’t letting up on her. It just kept cumming and then Julie gasped as that tongue finally did it. She was cumming. She was cumming. She was cumming so fucking hard.

Julie had no time to think about what had just happened because no sooner had Jenna vacated her space between her legs than Cheryl was there to take her place and Julie started moaning all over again.

“I’ll bet you need some more of this,” Julie said and she sprayed a little more of the perfume on Julie’s body and then she gave herself a spray as well and she climbed up onto the counter next to her friend. “And speaking of needs,” she said, “I know what I need, too.”

Julie wasn’t surprised to see Missy slide in between her friend’s legs and suddenly, the both of them were moaning like crazy.

Cheryl’s tongue wasn’t as insistent as Jenna’s had been. It was softer and more delicate. It wasn’t bad. It was just different.

Julie fondled one of her tits and then she looked over at her friend, moaning away beside her. She could see Jenna’s tits jiggle and without even thinking about it, she reached over and started to fondle one of Julie’s breasts, too.

And then Julie was too distracted by Cheryl’s tongue to do much more than moan. “Eat me,” she moaned. “Eat me. Come on. You can do it. Eat me. Make me cum.”

Julie moaned again. That tongue might have been soft against her pussy but it knew just where it needed to go. She moaned again. She was going to cum. There was no doubt about that now.

Julie moaned and the hand holding her breast convulsed a little bit tighter than she’d meant it, too. Yeah, maybe that was a little bit painful but whatever pain she felt was more than outweighed by the pleasure emanating from between her legs.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God. I can’t believe I just did that. Oh my God.”

Right up until that moment, no one had taken notice of the two strangers, the two who had chosen to remain, but now one of them spoke up. “Is this an open game,” one of them asked. “You, um, you mind if maybe we jump in.”

Her companion didn’t say anything but she nodded her head.

“You want to eat our pussies,” Julie said.

“Well, um, yeah.”

Julie looked at Jenna and Jenna looked back at her. Julie rubbed her fingers over her hypersensitive little pussy. “You want to lick my pussy,” she said finally, then go for it.”

One of the strangers slipped between Julie’s legs even as the other one moved in on Jenna. In no time at all, the two teens were moaning all over again as a new pair of tongues went after their pussies. The one who’d been eating Julie out pulled her mouth from between Julie’s legs. “So how’s this,” she asked. “Do you like this?”

Julie ran a hand through the woman’s hair even as she writhed there on the countertop. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, I like it. I like it a lot.”

“I can tell,” Julie said and that was the last time her interrogator said anything because the woman once again had her mouth all over Julie’s pussy.

Julie moaned. It was all she could do. She moaned and then she moaned again and then it happened. She started to cum again. She couldn’t believe it. She was cumming all over this stranger’s mouth and she wasn’t the only one because even as she started to cum, Jenna started to cum, too.

The woman between Julie’s legs straightened up and she gave Julie first one kiss and then a second. “Thanks, honey, for letting me eat your pussy. Maybe someday, you and your friend can return the favor.”

Julie didn’t have the heart to tell the woman that just because she was busy having these girls eat out her pussy and just because she loved having girls eat her out, that didn’t make her a lesbian but then even if she had wanted to tell her, the stranger and her friend were gone before Julie could say anything.

As tired as she was, Julie’s friends still weren’t done with her. This time, it was Missy who was crouched down between Julie’s legs and it was Cheryl who had her tender, little tongue on Jenna’s pussy and Julie moaned. Damn, that was good. That was so fucking good.

As hot as Julie was, it was inevitable. Even with her body worn and depleted, she could feel her body responding to Missy’s tongue. She could feel her body getting hotter and hotter. She squirmed on the countertop. Oh geez, she moaned, she was going to cum. She was going to cum. She was going to cum so hard.

And then she did. She was screaming as her pussy let loose and she just knew she was squirting her juices in Missy’s mouth and she just couldn’t help it. It just felt so good.

“You know one thing’s for certain,” Julie said as ran her fingers through Missy’s hair in the aftermath of their sexual exploits.

“What’s that,” answered Jenna.

Julie held up her still nearly full bottle of perfume. “I don’t care how much it costs. We definitely have to get more of this stuff.”

The other girls couldn’t agree more.