The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scam Call — Alyx Mesmer

MC MA FD

“Hello?” Jack grunted, phone to his ear.

“Yes, hello am I speaking to Mister Jack?” came the voice on the other end.

A scam call. Another one. Jack had been getting them for weeks and he was sick of hearing voices from the other side of the world telling him his computer had a virus or his bank details had been stolen. He was supposed to be finishing some data entry.

“Yes, this is Jack. Please stop calling me.”

“Mister Jack this will only take a few moments. My name is Jasmine and—“

“Look, Jasmine,” he groaned, “I really don’t have time for this.”

“If you will please listen very carefully and try not to worry. My name as I said is Jasmine and I am here to help you today.”

“Right, look I need to go, I have—“

“You do not need to worry Mister Jack; you do not need to be stressed. I am here to help you, please relax and listen and you will understand that you do not need to worry.”

Jack raised an eyebrow. It was different to the usual patter. Some small part of him was curious where she was going. Jasmine’s voice was quite smooth and soft, compared to the usual hectic script reading over cacophonous background noise from some far-off call centre, this was pleasant. Still a scam, obviously.

“That’s right Mister Jack, just let yourself relax and let Jasmine take care of all your worries and stress, let Jasmine take care of everything. Are you sitting down, Mister Jack?”

“Yes,” he moaned, “why does it matter?”

“It matters that you can relax, Jack, it is important that you are sitting down so that you can sink into your chair and let Jasmine do all the worrying for you. I want you to feel at ease while I assist you today.”

“Right,” Jack said. He looked around the room. Everything seemed a little distant.

“Now as you are sitting down you will find that your feet and legs are quite relaxed, but the rest of your body is tense, is it not?”

Jack scoffed, where was this going? He should just hang up, but he did enjoy listening to Jasmine’s voice. He could not place it, it just sounded exotic and sensual. Honey seeping through his ears. “Yes, the rest of me is tense. Probably because of the scam cal—“

“Not to worry Jack, Jasmine will take care of everything. You must simply breathe in and out slowly, let yourself drift into the chair even deeper. Jasmine is here to take all your problems away.”

Jack felt himself sinking down into his chair, letting his body go a little limp.

“That’s good Jack, just breathing slowly and carefully. Focus on that and Jasmine will focus on your problems.”

“Mmm,” Jack found himself answering. He shook his head, but it was nice to let Jasmine talk to him, maybe he could let this one call keep going.

“Very good Jack, you’re doing very well and soon I will take all your problems away but first I will test our connection to ensure we are in good shape to assist you. I will simply count from five to one and with each number I want you to say, ‘Yes Jasmine,’ if you hear it, do you understand?”

“I do, yes,” Jack droned.

“Very good and with each number you can just relax even more because if our connection is clear I will absolutely be helping you today and you will be completely happy with that. Are you ready?”

Jack took a long, slow breath. “Ready.”

“Good Jack, five.”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“Jack that’s excellent, doing so well and feeling so relaxed and calm. Four.”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“That’s right, we have a great connection Jack, so strong. Three.”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“Very good Jack, you are slipping into a very peaceful and relaxed state so that Jasmine can do her work. Two.”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“That’s right, now we are doing so well together, you are so happy to let Jasmine help you today, one.”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“Good boy Jack, Jasmine is in control now, Jasmine is ready to help you. You want Jasmine to help you, don’t you Jack?”

Jack was in a daze, he felt so good, so relaxed, more than he had in weeks. Jasmine clearly had his best interests at heart if that’s the state she could put him in. “Yes Jasmine.”

“Good boy, it feels good to just let Jasmine take over, and I’ll tell you a little secret, it feels a little arousing too. Doesn’t it?”

Jack could not disagree, her sweet, sexy voice had his cock straining against his trousers.

“Yes, it does Jasmine,” he said.

“Jasmine has a way with words you see, but you don’t need to think about that. You don’t need to think about anything Jack, you simply need to listen to me. Listen and obey my words.”

“Yes Jasmine,” Jack said.

“Good boy, you are at your computer?”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“Fantastic,” Jasmine chimed, “please navigate to www.queenjasmine.net.”

Jack dutifully obeyed, opening a browser and going to the website. On the screen in front of him was a spiral, which began to spin slowly.

“You see the spiral Jack?”

“Yes, I do Jasmine,” Jack said.

“Stare into it Jack, let it swirl and spin and turn your mind around and around. It makes you feel dizzy and confused.”

Jack watched the spiral and felt himself losing focus on anything else. He could not think, could not do anything but stare at it.

“You fall into the spiral, you feel compelled by it, it pulls you down, deeper and deeper for Jasmine, making you even more happy to listen to my every word.”

It kept spinning faster, or was Jack’s mind slowing? He could not tell either way, he could just stare, just watch and listen to Jasmine’s saccharine voice caressing his mind.

“Good boy Jack, you’re doing so well for Jasmine and that makes you feel very good, and I know it might be inappropriate for such a call, but I also know it is rather arousing to listen to my voice.”

Jack’s cock twitched, he was lost deep in the spiral, mind completely clouded by confusion and lust. Jasmine’s voice lapped at his brain like water on the shore, slowly rising, covering his thoughts as water over sand.

“You listen and obey Jack; you do whatever Jasmine tells you. And I tell you to stare into the spiral and learn the problems you have and how I can help you, do you understand Jack?”

“Yes Jasmine.”

“Good boy, and you feel a wave of pleasure wash over you when you say that, when you agree with me. It’s so easy to agree and feel pleasure, isn’t it?”

“Y-yes Jasmine,” Jack grunted, feeling pleasure swell over his body, pulsating through his cock.

“Good boy. You see the reason you keep getting these calls is the burden of wealth. That feels heavy, dragging you down, but lightening that load would be so much easier. You want peace and calm and Jasmine can give that to you, by releasing you of your burden.”

Jack paused. Something deep inside made him question that. His burden of wealth. She wanted his money, that was it. She was confusing him to try and take it. “No, wait a minute Jas—“

“It is ok to have doubts, but you understand that obeying Jasmine gives you pleasure, don’t you Jack?”

He paused. His hard cock told him to say yes, while his dulled mind tried to scream no. His cock was quite clearly in charge in the moment.

“Yes Jasmine.”

Pleasure flooded his senses, it was so good to just let her think, let her command him.

“Good boy Jack, now let’s divest you of your silly doubts. Pull out your cock for Jasmine.”

“Yes Jasmine,” Jack said as he opened his trousers and released his cock. It stood to attention as he continued to stare into the spiral on the screen.

“Stroke it slowly and do as Jasmine commands. You will be freed today, freed of your burdens, and given great pleasure for doing so. Less problems, more pleasure, yes Jack?”

“Yes Jasmine,” he said, tugging on his penis in a slow, steady motion. It felt incredible as her words drifted around in his mind.

“Good boy Jack, now you’re going to scroll down from the spiral to the next section of the website and stroke your cock a little faster.”

“Yes Jasmine,” Jack droned. He scrolled down to see a payment portal ready for card information.

“Now you are ready to release the burdens you carry. Your wealth, causing you so many problems, and your seed. Aren’t you, my boy?”

Jack stared at the portal, knowing something was wrong, but the voice in his ear was so compelling and he felt so dizzy and heavy, like he could never get up. He wanted to lighten that load. To feel at peace.

“You will enter your card information for Jasmine, do you understand?”

“Yes Jasmine.”

Jack began to type the numbers, and, in his ear, the honeyed voice started to speak.

“Good boy for Jasmine, feels so good to obey. Let Jasmine help you, let Jasmine control you. Hard for Jasmine.”

She kept repeating like that until the typing stopped, then she asked another question. “Tell me Jack, how much is in the account that card is linked to?”

Jack gulped. This time he really knew something was very, very wrong. Yet he felt compelled to answer and answer truthfully. He just had to obey Jasmine.

“Eight thousand, Jasmine.”

“Enter that amount for me, good boy, and you will soon feel the pleasure only I can give you as you stroke even faster.”

Pre-cum dripped from his cock as Jack entered those four digits. All his savings, everything to cover bills and food for the month. All in four tiny digits on the screen. He stroked quicker, and his cursor hovered over the payment button.

“When you click the button Jack, you will feel the most wonderful release, you will give up all your burdens and explode for Jasmine, who knows best, knows what’s good for you. Won’t you?”

Jack’s cock was twitching, he needed to cum so badly. Her voice was like silk wrapping itself around his dick and rubbing it with a smoothness he had never known could exist. “Yes Jasmine.”

“And before you do Jack, once that is done, you will awake having forgotten this call happened, until I call you again, do you understand?”

“Y-yes, Jasmine, please let me cum.”

“You may pay then, Jack, and cum for Jasmine.”

Jack clicked pay. He came, shooting a hot, sticky mess all over his keyboard. As he quivered with utterly exquisite pleasure, he heard a giggle on the end of the line.

“Good boy Jack, payment made. Burden lifted. Time to awaken, we will speak again soon.”

Jack shook his head and pulled the phone from his ear. A dial tone was coming from it, so he hung up and put it down. On the computer screen in front of him was the spreadsheet he had been working on. He felt incredible, and realised his cock was out, limp and dripping, and cum was all over the keyboard.

What had happened, he wondered. The phone rang, interrupting his train of thought.

“Ugh,” he groaned, “probably another scam call.”