The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satyr Valley

by Sarhom

The three hikers walked deeper into the dark woods. They were lost, but they didn’t know it yet.

Becca and Jane had planned the hiking trip. The two young women had been best friends for many years, ever since junior high. They did most things together now. Becca had straight brown hair and round glasses. Jane was blonde and freckled, not to mention a bit taller than Becca. Both of them were in great shape, but living in the city didn’t give them much of a chance to see the great outdoors. So, as soon as the season was warm enough, they made plans to travel halfway across the country to a place with large woodland trails, and spend five days walking “through the middle of nowhere,” as Jane put it. And then Jane had wanted to bring her boyfriend John along. Becca was fine with that. She got along with John pretty well, even though he could be a bit pretentious. As soon as he joined the expedition, John imagined himself the leader, and had quickly commandeered the map.

So now, far away from home, Becca, Jane, and John were three days into their five-day hike, carrying their bags on their backs. It was still early in the season and this was a pretty remote trail, so they hadn’t met too many other hikers along the way. That’s why it didn’t seen strange to them that they’d had no other human contact in about an hour.

But eventually, Becca realized something was wrong.

“John? Are we on the right trail? I thought we were supposed to be on the red trail by now,” said Becca.

All three of them halted in their tracks. John took out a map.

“Weren’t we following the white trail markers?” asked Jane.

“But I don’t see any white trail markers. Or red trail markers,” said Becca.

“There was one back there…” Jane pointed back towards the direction they’d come, but none of them saw anything. They had been following the painted white marks on the trees, but apparently they were only painted on one side of the trees. And here they just kind of stopped.

John put his nose to the map. “If we’ve been going in a straight line since the last time we stopped, which was definitely on the white trail, and the red trail turns here, but we didn’t go that way… then we should be… here. Satyr Valley.”

“We can’t be in a valley, we didn’t go downhill,” said Becca.

“I think it’s just a name,” said John.

All three of them crowded around the map. None of them was exactly sure where they were. But they were all sure where they were not: on the trail.

“All right, I guess we made a mistake,” said John, frowning.

“Again,” said Jane in a grumble. “At least last time we were still on a trail. Now we’re… where?”

Nothing but trees, rocks, bushes and dirt surrounded them. There was no sign of other people, of any trail markers, or of civilization at all. After a light argument, they all decided to double back the way they’d come. At least, the way they thought they’d come.

“But if we came from that way,” said John, pointing on the map, “then if we turn this way—” he pointed towards some trees, “—we should end up on the red trail. Which is where we want to be.”

It was a reasonable plan. So they had a few sips of water, then packed their things away and got going.

“This had better be the right way,” said Jane, folding her arms with her pack on her back.

They walked in grumpy silence. The trees grew thicker around them as they went. There was a lot of humidity in the air, but no wind. There was no sound at all. Even the birds and bugs seemed to have gone quiet.

Becca’s ears strained in the silence, hearing little but the breathing and footfalls of Jane, John, and herself. But then, her ears started picking up something else.

Music.

An eerie song, played on pan flute. The melody was haunting, but beautiful at the same time. Very easy to listen to.

“Where is that music… coming from?” asked John. “That’s not… somebody’s… phone… ?” His voice trailed off as he tilted his head to listen

“It’s… kind of… nice…?” Jane said it like a question. Becca and John nodded slowly, but no one said anything for a few moments. Becca felt like the music was speaking to her, somehow. If she could just listen to it hard enough, she might figure out what it was trying to say.

“So.. strange…” murmured Becca. The others didn’t seem to hear her over the distant melody. They were transfixed. The music seemed to be coming from deeper into the woods. From far away, but they could hear it clearly.

Then, without another word being spoken, they all decided they’d best keep going. They started to walk.

But they hadn’t gone 20 paces before a clump of thorny bushes barred their way. As one, they turned to walk around it by going to the right. In the direction of the music. Becca didn’t really consider whether to go left or right, she just happened to choose to go right at the same time her friends did. She made a mental note to turn back towards the red trail as soon as they got around the bushes.

As she walked alongside her friends, Becca felt the humidity getting worse. The sky was overcast. And the branches of the trees overhead had now gotten so thick that they cast a web of dusky shadows over everything, even though it was still daytime. Becca felt her clothes sticking to her body. It was kind of uncomfortable, but she just kept walking with John and Jane, who must surely be feeling the same way.

The music played all the while. It was so soothing, it made Becca feel better despite her sticky clothes.

She didn’t know where exactly it was coming from, or who was playing the pan flute. Somehow, she knew it wasn’t recorded. The song was getting slowly louder as they got closer to it. (The clump of thorny bushes had passed completely out of Becca’s mind.)

But the music was so nice to listen to. So nice that she didn’t want to interrupt it to point out that they’d now started going downhill, which was definitely not the way to the red-markered trail. In fact, none of them had said a word to each other since they started walking. They were all listening too intently to the music to think about idle conversation. Or about anything at all.

Becca, Jane, and John kept putting one foot in front of the other for what felt like fifteen or twenty minutes. Until, finally, something forced their conscious minds back into action.

They had come to a river.

They stopped when they got to the water’s edge, but they still didn’t speak. Only after another minute of music had passed did John say, “Hey, hang on. This can’t possibly be the right way back to the trail. We didn’t cross this river coming out.”

In fact, there didn’t seem to be any good way to cross. The river was muddy and it looked three or four feet deep. Sure, they could have waded across, or they could conceivably swim. But it did not look inviting.

John took off his bag and sat down. Becca realized she was a bit tired out, too, so she and Jane did likewise. The music was still playing, coming from somewhere on the other side of the river. But it no longer held the same kind of sway over Becca’s thoughts. She and her friends had a more immediate problem. Besides, they couldn’t follow it even if they had wanted to, not without wading through the river.

John took out the map again. “Here,” he said, pointing. “If we’re at the river, we must have come right to the middle of Satyr Valley.”

Jane played with her hair—something Becca knew her friend always did when she was stressed.

“How did we even get this deep into the forest?” John asked. “According to my map, we must have walked for… four miles to get here! But we haven’t been going that fast. We couldn’t have been."”

“Were we just following the music and… we lost track of time?” said Jane.

Becca sheepishly took a sip from her water bottle. She was pretty sure she knew the answer. How could she have lost track of time so badly?

John frowned and turned the map upside-down. “I guess I wanted to know where that song is coming from. But maybe it’s just an echo from somewhere. No one lives down here, according to my map. Anyway, we can’t get across this river, but if we go towards the red trail that way…” John pointed.

Becca and Jane exchanged glances, then nodded. They stood up, ready to turn their back on the river, and the music.

But then… the melody changed.

The song was faster paced, now. A bit more exciting. But at the same time, it had an otherworldly note to it. All three of them turned around, and looked in the music’s direction again.

“What is that?” said Jane.

There were no words in the music—it was still just the sound of a pan flute. But Becca could feel it speaking to her, all the same.

Then, without really thinking about it, Becca started walking.

“Wait! Hang on! Watch out for the water!” said John and Jane.

But they were too late. The water was covering Becca’s hiking boots and sloshing over her leggings. It rose up further, going up to her knees, then to her waist. The cool, lazily flowing water soon reached the level of her stomach. Then her chest. Instinctively she held her arms above water as it covered her chest and lapped up around her neck. FInally, it started to recede as Becca waded her way out of the river on the side closer to the music. Nothing else but that music really mattered.

At least, until Becca was totally out of the water again, and the breath of the wind shocked her senses. She was soaking wet from her toes up to heck, and her clothes were muddy and disgusting.

Red-faced, Becca turned around to look at her friends. But Jane and John were also wading through the river. They had blank looks on their faces as they crossed over to her side. As they came out of the water, the muddy water clung to them. They looked icky, and Becca realized she looked the same way. She shuddered.

“Ew!” said Jane, when she’d gotten a hold of herself. “Becca, you’re covered in mud!”

The two mud-covered friends looked at each other, and then they laughed.

“Man, I can’t believe we just did that!” Jane smiled. “We’re real wilderness adventurers now, I guess!”

“Yeah, but how are we going to get back across?” said John, frowning. “Do we go in again?”

They paused to think about it. And in that pause, they caught the sound of the pan flute.

That melody.

Becca, Jane, and John exchanged glances with each other. None of them knew quite what to say. And then they started walking again. Away from the river, and towards that music. As if they’d all silently agreed… except, none of them had.

By now, Becca realized that something strange was going on. Following this music had been a bad idea from the start. She knew that they really ought to stop… soon.

John said, “Hey, maybe we ought to turn back…” But he was still walking! Still putting one foot in front of the other like the rest of them.

A few minutes passed with nothing but the music and their own soft footfalls filling their ears. Then John said again, “You think we should turn back? We’re getting pretty far from the red trail. I’m not even sure where we are…”

He went to take out his map. It was gone!

“Oh shit, we left our bags on the other side of the river,” said John with a moan. They looked over their shoulders. The river was long gone.

“We don’t have our things,” said Jane.

“We don’t know where we are…” said John.

“And our clothes are disgusting, muddy, smelly…” said Becca. “Aaaand, it’s starting to rain,”

She was right. It wasn’t raining that hard yet, and the branches overhead blocked out a lot of it. But they could feel it drizzling on their already-wet bodies. Obviously all three of them had packed rain coats, but those were still in their bags, back by the river

At least it was a warm day.

“This is… just a terrible… idea,” said Jane. “We should… turn around.”

John nodded. Becca wished one of them would actually do what they said and turn around, because then she was pretty sure she’d be able to follow them. But Becca seemed incapable of making that decision for herself.

Rather than drown out the pan flute, the rainfall seemed to serve as an extra instrument in the performance. It was soothing, haunting, and seductive.

They kept walking.

The few words any of them spoke to each other now came between notes, and took a lot of effort.

“Let’s… stop…”

“Turn… around…”

But they didn’t. As long as the music kept playing, Becca had to listen to it. She had to follow it. For all that she felt the wrongness of this situation, she couldn’t keep a thought in her head long enough to do anything about it. She just kept coming back to the music and what it was trying to say to her and her friends. Jane and John were just as helpless as she was. They walked on.

Time passed. It felt like ten minutes, but it was probably much longer.

The rain picked up. The leaves of the trees weren’t enough any more—Becca and her friends started to get drenched.

Scrunching up his face, John actually managed to slow down, and come to a stop. It looked like he was drawing on his very last ounce of determination to do it. “Jane. Becca. It’s raining, and we’re covered in mud, and all our stuff is back at the river. We have to turn around now, before…”

The music changed again.

The pan flute now played a tune that managed somehow to be high and playful, slow and languid, all at the same time.

“Where is this song from?” Becca said, actually stamping her muddy boot. “It’s beautiful, but it’s like, there are lyrics that I can almost hear! I can almost hear them, but I can’t! They’re on the tip of my tongue, They’re almost there, but… the music is so… attractive…”

It really was. It was alluring. Enchanting. Arousing.

Becca caught a glimpse of her friends faces. Their cheeks reddened, and they were both breathing heavily. She was, too. Was she actually getting aroused by this… song?

Becca heard the sound of a zipper, and looked down. She’d just unzipped her vest without thinking about it. Well, it was muddy and wet anyways. Becca let it fall into the dirt. She looked behind her and saw it, plus some other clothes, fade into the distance. The three of them had started walking again.

The wet shirt clung uncomfortably to Becca’s body. She took it off too.

Her feet sloshed around in her boots. She kicked them off to the side. As she did, she saw her half-naked friends leaning against a tree to take their socks off. Becca copied them. The wet dirt felt good against her bare feet..

Becca had started getting lost in the music again. A gentle breeze against her thighs alerted her to the fact that she’d taken her pants off, but listening to the music soon put that fact from her mind. She just kept walking, now wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

Actually, no. Her bra was also gone. Becca didn’t even remember when she’d taken that off, but she had.

A few minutes later, Becca noticed a low-hanging tree branch right in front of her. That seemed like a great place to hang her wet panties, which had ended up in her hands somehow.

Becca smiled. She was nude at last. It felt right, somehow. She looked at Jane, who smiled back. The way the rain washed the mud and sweat off of Jane’s naked breasts, off her thighs and legs as they walked, made Becca feel all warm and tingly. This was the first truly erotic thought she’d ever had about another woman, let alone about her best friend. But now, it just seemed totally normal.

John was naked too. He brought up the rear, grinning stupidly at the two hot, naked woman in front of him. Obviously he’d seen his girlfriend naked before, but this was his first time seeing Becca in the buff, and vice versa. She’d always thought her best friend’s boyfriend was kind of cute, but now, naked in the rain, he was positively sexy. Just like the music. The music…

“I… can’t stop,” said John. “I actually can’t make myself stop walking towards this music.”

Jane shivered, but didn’t lose a step. “Me neither. And I’m not really sure I want to.”

They looked at Becca. Becca didn’t say anything. She knew her friends were right. But she also knew that the music had to be obeyed.

Deeper and deeper into Satyr Valley they walked. The warm air comforted their naked bodies, the rain cleansed them, and the music gave them a direction and a purpose.

John gave up his feeble attempt to make himself stop walking, and allowed himself to be distracted by Jane’s ass. Becca found herself stealing glances at it too. Jane in the rain looked gorgeous. The water droplets bouncing off her tight, sexy ass. Becca was pretty sure Jane was checking her out too, but they managed to avoid looking at each other at the same time. Wasn’t Jane straight, like her?

Then Becca made eye contact with John, and she found her thoughts going in a different direction. John had seen her in a bathing suit before, on their last trip to the beach. But she’d never been this exposed to him. A long time ago, Jane had said that all guys secretly dream of having threesomes with two girls at once. Had John fantasized about her before, Becca wondered? What would that be like?

She found herself swaying a bit as she walked, unable to get sexy thoughts of her friends out of her head.

Silently and helplessly, Becca, Jane, and John followed the music. They had no idea how much time was passing or how far they were walking, but the music kept growing nearer and nearer.

And then, all of a sudden, they reached a small clearing by the edge of a pond. Raindrops splashed across the surface of the water, making it seem to dance.

As the stared at the water, the music changed again. This time it was a much faster melody. A light and airy pan flute dance.

Becca, Jane, and John all broke into identical smiles. They liked this song.

John seemed to like it most of all. He started to dance. Normally John hated dancing, but now, it seemed, he couldn’t help himself. He moved his body along with the music, hips grinding, shoulders rolling, hands running all over himself from his sides down towards his bottom. He wiggled his butt at the girls, then danced around so they could see him from the front. He was sporting a full erection.

“Damn, your boyfriend’s hot,” said Becca.

“Yeah,” said Jane, breathing hard. They couldn’t keep their eyes off him.

“That music, it led us here,” said Becca, watching John show his body off, oblivious to her words.“I still have no idea where who’s playing it, or what it was doing to us… but at least I can think now.”

“Me too,” said Jane. “But is it just me or is the music getting closer?” Jane turned her head slightly as if to look around for the source, but she stopped to avoid having to tear her eyes away from her boyfriend.

“I don’t know, but I don’t feel compelled to follow it anymore,” said Becca. “Whereas John…”

“John?” Jane stepped forward tentatively. “John?”

John made no reply. He just danced on, losing himself in the melody.

“I don’t think he knows he’s doing it either,” said Becca.

Jane made no reply. Both girls just stood there watching him. He ran one hand across his muscular chest, and another down his back and up his side. His eyes were closed and his lips parted in a joyful smile. Becca thought he looked like a sex god.

For a split second, it occurred to Becca that she might be mesmerized by his body. And then there was a shift in in the melody, and the thought vanished. She looked away from John, and towards Jane. Jane was looking back. Becca remembered that both of them were naked too. They giggled.

Becca took Jane by the hand, and they grinned at each other for a moment. Then, right on cue with the pan flute melody, they walked towards John. He was completely oblivious to the world around him, to everything except the song in the air.

As one, the girls put their hands on him. He stopped feeling himself up, and let them do it for him. He nuzzled into their touches.

In some part of Becca’s mind, she told herself she was only doing this to see how he’d react. Just to see. But then she realized how much she liked playing with Jane’s boyfriend. His muscles were tight beneath his wet skin, and the warmth of his lower back in her hand as he gyrated his hips made Becca feel like dancing, too. She started to sway her hips and grind against him, rubbing his naked body with her own. Jane was doing the same thing.

Jane had been right—the music was definitely getting nearer, filling their ears along with their thoughts. But the idea of saying anything now was just impossible. Becca loved how it felt when she pressed her breasts against his muscles, the way they tightened and relaxed with every move he made. Becca even felt his thigh against her pussy, and wriggled against it.

If she were completely honest with herself, Becca had always had kind of a thing for John. But she never really thought about him seriously as a partner. Especially since, well, it was her best friend’s boyfriend! But now, Becca could hardly keep herself off him.

Except, with little glances, her eyes kept darting over to her best friend. Becca had never had sexual thoughts about Jane either. But now…

“I’ve never done this before…” panted Jane. “I mean, I’ve… he’s my boyfriend… we’ve made love… but only in bed, and usually after we’d been drinking or… not that we don’t like making love, it’s just not… this feels different.. somehow.”

Becca thought maybe she herself made the difference, the third person. But Jane seemed not to mind her in the slightest.

“It’s more… sensual,” said Jane. “More sexual… more sexual than sex.”

Jane caught Becca’s eye for a moment. They both blushed and turned their attention back to the mindless dancer between them.

At another time, Becca might have been able to consider the various implications of what a threesome with Jane and John would do to their mutual relationships with each other. But the music soothed those thoughts out of her mind. What did enter Becca’s mind was an irresistible impulse to kiss John. So she did.

She kissed John on the lips. He slowed his movements enough to reciprocate. Passionately.

Jane kissed him too.. She kissed his neck, then his chest, then made her way down his belly. John moaned with animal lust.

The music was still getting closer. And Becca was getting even hotter. She realized now that she was a slave to the music’s spell. It wanted her to follow where it led, and she had no choice but to obey.

And at that moment, Becca truly gave in.

Becca took John’s hand and guided it to her slit while still making out with him. John instinctively slid in and started to finger her. Meanwhile, Jane had knelt down in the wet grass so she could keep kissing him. She kissed her boyfriend’s cock over and over, and stroked him with one hand. Becca felt Jane’s other hand. It was running softly up her leg and over her tummy. Becca shivered.

With all the rain, it was like playing in the shower. Except a million times hotter. John had only been touching her for half a minute, but Becca already felt close now. So close.

And then, someone stepped out into this clearing.

Becca sensed rather than heard him. She broke the kiss with John and turned to look. John and Jane saw him also.

Playing an old wooden set of pan flute was a man. But… no… was he a man? He had goat horns on his head, and stubble on his face. His top half was naked, showing off his bare and very muscular chest, but he was wearing brown pants. No, wait. Not pants. Thick, brown hair that covered his legs completely! And at the bottom, not shoes or boots… but hooves!?

The strangeness of his appearance froze the three hikers in place. Becca felt her arousal receding out of sheer surprise.

With a flourish, the man—or whatever he was—finished the song. The rain stopped instantly.

“Well, blow me down. It’s been a good, long while since I’ve had three fine, young, playthings at once.” HIs voice was deep and melodious. It had a musical quality to it that mirrored the song he’d been playing. Was his the voice that Becca had been listening for?

Before any of them could ask any questions, he went back to playing his pipes. A different melody this time. An insistent, erotic melody. This time, Becca felt it—the need to make love to her friends, right now.

Becca and Jane grabbed each other immediately and jammed their mouths together. It felt like jumping into a pool of cold water at the deep end—there was an initial shock as they both realized the full, sapphic significance of what they were doing, but the more they kept doing it, the more they got used to it. Soon, they were just enjoying it. They ran their hands up and down each other, Jane stroking Becca’s nipples, Becca grabbing Jane’s ass.

John approached from the side. He pressed his body into theirs, his cock rock hard. It poked between Jane’s and Becca’s thighs, and he started kissing and touching every part of them he could reach. Soon the three of them were nothing more than a passionate jumble of bodies. Kissing, stroking, sucking, grinding.

Then one of them lost their balance, and all three collapsed onto the grass.

The music broke again as the man with the pan flute laughed out loud. No, not a man, Becca realized. A satyr.

What a creature from Greek myth could be doing here, Becca had no idea. But it was definitely a satyr. A naked goat-man, sitting on a rock, with an erect, oversized penis. Perhaps it was hard from watching the trio play with each other, or perhaps it was just always that way. But it was enormous.

The satyr grinned down at the three of them, and brought his pan flute to his mouth.

“Wait!” Jane panted. “What are you doing?”

The satyr just laughed, and said, “Having a good time!”

Jane moaned. John tried to extricate himself from the two women, managing to sit upright. “Why… why are you doing this?”

The satyr laughed again, as if this were the most obvious question in the world, and said, “Because it’s sexy!”

Becca started to say, “But…”

The satyr started laughing for a third time, and Becca let the question die on her lips.

“Now, really! You know you like this.” The satyr spoke in a singsong voice that contained the same music that had brought them all to this place. “Doesn’t it feel good? Haven’t you always wanted to do this?”

Becca shook her head.

“Ha! Haha!” The satyr’s laugh was infectious, and Becca found herself laughing too, in spite of herself. “You modern humans are so… inhibited!” he grinned. “You have a beautiful woman and a gorgeous man naked, right here next to you, and you’re telling me that you wouldn’t even touch them? But why?”

Becca considered. “Well, Jane is my best friend.”

“Exactly! Why wouldn’t you wish to play with your best friend! Enjoy each other! Have fun!”

Becca couldn’t help but feel there was something to that. She noticed that Jane and John had started feeling each other up again, although they themselves didn’t seem to realize they were doing it. She looked back at the satyr. “And John is my best friend’s boyfriend, so—”

“All the better reason to get to know him!” The satyr gestured with the pan flute. “You know, try sucking him! Try laying with him! Why not? What’s the harm?”

Becca couldn’t think of an answer. His voice made her think of the music, and thinking about the music made her want to hop on John’s cock and ride him right now.

Jane, still letting John caress her tits, let out a moan somewhere between frustration and arousal. “S-stop this!” she cried.

The satyr smirked. “You don’t really want me to stop this.”

Jane opened her mouth, but no words came out. She turned back to John, and started kissing his nipples.

John summoned the last of his strength and stood up. He had to push Jane away to do it. He took two aggressive steps towards the satyr, but stopped when he caught the satyr glancing down at John’s lower parts. John looked down too and realized he was still hard as a rock. He froze, unsure of himself.

“Look…” said John. “Whoever you are… whatever you are… what do you want from us? Just let us go! We haven’t done anything to do you. What will it take to make you… just… stop… this?”

Becca looked on. Some part of her wanted to see John win. But a larger part of her was still thinking about what the satyr said. What would be the actual harm? It was just sex. Jane was sitting on the ground, looking confused, horny, and incredibly sexy. Becca cuddled up to her, running her hands over her best friend, and was pleased to feel Jane reciprocate. This really did feel nice.

But John continued his defiance. He made a sudden grab at the pan flute, but couldn’t break the satyr’s grip on it.

The satyr pushed John away, and he tumbled backwards, landing on top of the two girls.

“Mmm… you really don’t like this?” The satyr stroked his stubbly chin, doubtfully. “You modern humans always make such a fuss. But I can see you will need some persuasion.”

He looked up at the horizon. Becca looked, too. She’d totally lost track of time in the woods. But in this clearing,.the sky was easily visible, and it was starting to turn orange. The sun was setting.

“I’m going to play another song,” said the satyr. “Your job is to try not to orgasm.”

“But—” Jane started, but the satyr cut her off.

“My challenge to you. If even one of you can resist having an orgasm, then I will release you all. I give you from now until the time when three stars shine in the sky. But if all three of you surrender to bliss, then I will know that, deep down, you really enjoy being my little pleasure puppets. And I’ll keep you here as long as I wish.” And he raised the pan flute again.

John raised his hands, “Wait, no—”

But the satyr started to play.

It was a new song. It was a lot like the first one they’d heard, but it was faster, more intense. Becca felt like it was coming from everywhere, from inside her, from inside her soul. She could hear it telling her what to do now. And she wholeheartedly agreed.

There was a split second in which John, Jane, and Becca just looked at each other. Then all their restraint snapped at once.

Jane launched herself at her boyfriend’s hard cock and stuffed it all inside her mouth in a single swallow. Becca had refused to go down on the last guy she’d dated, but now she thought that deep-throating looked positively fun.

“I want to try,” she said in a breathy voice that barely sounded like her. She pulled Jane off and took her place. As soon as she felt his pulsing shaft in her mouth, she knew she’d made the right decision. John moaned and grabbed the back of Becca’s head, pushing her down.

Jane made a slight noise that Becca thought could have been a jealous scoff. But she soon realized her mistake.

Never had Jane so much as looked upon another woman’s vagina before, but with the satyr’s music playing in her ears, she didn’t hesitate for a second. Jane repositioned Becca sideways—John collapsed too, but Becca kept sucking him—and then Jane started eating her best friend out.

They got lost in time, lost in the music, lost in each other. Jane lapped at her best friend’s pussy with her tongue as though she had been born to do it. Becca sucked her bestie’s boyfriend’s cock, thinking only of how right the satyr had been. John, to complete the triangle, licked his fingers and started rubbing his girlfriend’s clit, just the way he knew she liked.

Jane moaned into Becca’s depths. Her whole body started to quiver. But then, suddenly, she tore herself aside and rolled away. Some of the wet grass and dirt stuck to her body.

“I.. didn’t cum…” Jane managed to say. She looked at the satyr. His cock twitched, but he kept right on playing.

Becca registered that Jane had moved away because now nothing was touching her pussy. So she took the opportunity to pop John’s cock out her mouth and change positions. She pushed John onto his back, squatted on top of him, and did what she’d been wanting to do for what seemed like ages.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Becca moaned. She eagerly slid herself up and down, feeling John throbbing inside her. She could feel the satyr’s eyes on her, but she didn’t care. She jiggle her tits to give him and Jane an even better show.

Everything felt so good. The sky was turning dark red. Becca felt John bucking his hips against her, and pounded back against him in response. She felt herself getting close to orgasm, and squeezed her eyes tightly…

“No, Becca, don’t!”

Becca opened her eyes again and looked at Jane. She was touching herself to the show, but she had a frightened look in her eyes. Remembering the satyr’s challenge, Becca reluctantly raised herself up from John’s delicious cock.

No sooner had Becca climbed off than she wished she hadn’t. She wanted to cum so fucking bad! And John’s big thick cock had been right there inside of her! The satyr was right—why shouldn’t she ride it?

John rolled over. He too, had been close. He tried to resist the music’s power, but when he caught sight of his masturbating girlfriend, all thought of resistance vanished.

“You want some of this, babe?” he asked Jane.

“…Yes. Fuck yes.” Jane flopped over and spread her legs. John eagerly crawled over the grass to her, and climbed on top.

Now it was John fucking Jane. Becca touched herself to the sight, wondering if she should let boyfriend and girlfriend have their time together. Somehow the satyr caught Becca’s eye. He nodded.

That was all the encouragement Becca needed. She crossed over to her two fucking friends, grinning much as the satyr had done before. This time she positioned herself over Jane’s face. As she lowered her pussy down onto it, Jane eagerly started to lick.

Their entangled bodies throbbed and moaned together. Becca and John leaned towards each other and kissed deeply. The satyr’s song danced like fire within them.

Then Jane came. She just couldn’t help it. Her whole body shuddered and throbbed, clenching tightly on John’s pussy. She screamed aloud into Becca’s wet cunt.

The orgasm seemed to go on and on and on, before it finally ended. Then Jane pulled herself away from the other two. They both looked at her, kneeling on either side.

“Go on, John. Fuck Becca for me. And Becca—take my boyfriend’s cock.” Jane’s voice had taken on the same singsong quality as the satyr’s. She was his, now. “Take it all.”

John hesitated. But Becca, recognizing the opportunity to resist, chose not to take it. She threw herself at John and play-wrestled with him for a few seconds in the wet grass. Somehow she managed to find his cock, and guide it into her pussy. It slid in. She felt him pressing against her tightness, but she was so, so wet.

“Fuck yeah,” sang Jane. “Take my boyfriend’s cock. Fuck him hard. Nothing else matters. Just give in.” She leaned over slightly to sing softly into John’s ear. “Come on, baby. Fill my best friend’s hot, wet cunt. Give it to her good. Show her what a man you are.” John moaned hard, pounding into her as hard as he could. “Give in, John,” Jane hummed. “Cum for me. Cum for me. Cum for me.”

“Cum…” John echoed. He couldn’t take it. He closed his eyes and let out an almighty growl. Becca felt the warmth inside her, and let out a little laugh of bliss.

John pulled out. His cock was spent, but as he spoke, his voice echoed the melody in Jane’s and the satyr’s voices. The same song that ran through them all. “Mmm. That was so good, Becca. You’re such a sexy little slut, aren’t you.” He moved down and started licking her pussy.

“That’s right, Becca,” said Jane. “It feels so fucking good. Cum for us.” And she, too, went to eat out Becca’s cunt.

The two of them took turns, tonguing her clit, singing encouragement into her ears. They gave voice to the missing lyrics to the satyr’s song.

“Cum for us, Becca.”

“That’s right, you sexy cunt.”

“You know you want more of this.”

“Just let go, Becca, give in to the pleasure.”

“You know you love sex.”

“You know sex with us is right.”

“Cum for us.”

“Cum for us.”

“Cum for us… now.”

Becca tried to hold out as long as she could. Not because she was trying to resist the satyr’s call any longer. She knew he’d been right, she knew now that her old inhibitions were gone. She didn’t even care about becoming the satyr’s permanent sex slave. But she wanted to experience the pleasure for longer. She wanted to draw it out.

She closed her eyes and focused all her concentration on trying not to cum. It felt so fucking good. The music was building to a crescendo, and her best friend in the world was telling her to let go, and the hottest man she knew was begging her to cum in his mouth, and it was all so fucking good, and she wanted more of it, more sex, more pleasure, more, more, so good, so much, too much…!

The orgasm ripped through Becca’s entire body with the force of a tidal wave. Ecstasy thundered through her pussy and across her whole body, rippling down into her fingers and toes. It was pure, unadulterated bliss.

At last, the music stopped. Becca sighed a deeper sigh than she ever had before, and rolled over.

When Becca’s eyes opened, she took in the navy blue sky stretched above her. Not a cloud was in sight. Only the stars. One, two, three.

“Well, blow me down,” said the satyr for the second time. He was looking up at the sky too. “Three stars. You actually made it.”

John and Jane were shaking their heads. True to the satyr’s word, his spell seemed to have lifted. For the first time in many hours, they looked at their own naked bodies with embarrassment and held their hands awkwardly in front of their privates.

“No one’s ever actually won that challenge before.” The satyr looked amused, but impressed. He bowed his horned head. “I admit it. You have beaten me.”

All three of them were still panting, covered in a mix of rainwater, sweat, and sex juices. Becca awkwardly put her hands in front of her pussy too, although she was a bit half-hearted about it. They’d all seen each other already, anyway.

“So, that’s it? We can go home?” John said.

“Yes, you may go free,” the satyr said with a nod. “In fact, I’ll even give you a gift in token of your victory.” Bowing his head again, he held out his pan flute.

John looked at it dubiously. “What… like a trophy?”

“Not just a trophy,” said the satyr, keeping his head bowed. “This instrument is imbued with the ancient power of the gods of fertility. If you wish, you could all go back to the human society from whence you came. You’re at perfect liberty to return to your needlessly complicated, modern lives. I’ll not stop you from denying yourselves all the pleasures you want. As little as I understand your motives, you have earned that right.” The satyr smirked. “But… you don’t have to.”

He raised his eyes and looked at John. “The power of a satyr, could be yours.”

John scoffed.

The satyr held out the pan flute to Jane and Becca. “What woman wouldn’t want the magic of a wood nymph?” he asked. “Beautiful creatures, living lives of pleasure and sex, without those needless human inhibitions. Take my pan flute, and you shall have this blessing. What do you say?”

“I say no,” John said. He turned away. “Come on, girls. I think I can find the river again. From there we can find our things and make our way back up to the red trail. Look, I even see the path we took to get here.” He started to walk.

Jane looked shaken. She gazed from the pan flute to her own naked body and shuddered in embarrassment. Shaking her head, she fixed a firm look of resolve on her face and marched off after her boyfriend.

Becca turned away too. But then… she turned back. The satyr was still there, holding out his pan flute. He inclined his head and smiled at her.

It was a few hours before they managed to find their bags. The moon was only partially lit, which was a mixed blessing. Finding their way in the darkness was a bit harder, but it also gave them the illusion of privacy in their nakedness.

Their old clothes were ruined, not to mention lost. Somewhere in Satyr Valley, there would still be a trail of discarded, muddy clothing leading directly towards that clearing. But once they got to their bags, they were able to dig out one of their other changes of clothes. Good thing they’d packed spare shoes, too.

It was only after their clothes were on that they really said anything to each other.

Jane said, “Oh my god, it’s so nice to be back in dry clothes. I can’t even tell you.”

John laughed softly. “Heh. Yeah. That was… something else.”

They both looked at Becca. She smiled awkwardly back at them, and scratched her back. She scratched her legs. She scratched her chest. Why did all her clothes feel so heavy and itchy against her skin?

“We may as well camp here by the river,” said John. “When the sun comes up, we’ll head back up the hill and onto the red trail. According to my map, it shouldn’t be that far from the top of the slope. Does that sound okay to you, Becca? Becca? What’s wrong, did you get bitten by something?”

She was still shifting uncomfortably. People normally just ignore the fact that they’re wearing clothes. The sensation becomes the usual thing, and soon it becomes even more comfortable than being au naturel. But now, Becca realized that it wasn’t happening like it used to. Wearing clothes just felt wrong.

“Oh… sure,” said Becca. “Can you take the bedrolls out?”

As John and Jane turned to busy themselves with their bags, Becca turned around to look at the thing in her hands. Given the darkness and the fact that they’d all been trying to avert their eyes from each other, Becca was pretty sure that neither Jane nor John had noticed her holding the pan flute behind her back during the entire walk back to the river.

Experimentally, she started to play. She blew softly over the tops of the reeds and moved her fingers around in what seemed like a natural way. To Becca surprise, she found that she could do it instinctively.

John and Jane didn’t react to it right away. Gradually, they slowed down their movements and came to a stop. Then they turned around to see Becca playing.

For a moment, Becca was afraid of how they might react. Then she saw that dreamy smile on their faces, and she smiled too. God, they were so sexy.

In that moment, Becca wanted nothing more than to be naked again. She changed the melody ever so slightly, and her friends came over to start undressing her.

After John and Jane had helped to take off the clothes that Becca had been wearing for not five minutes, they stripped themselves nude too. Then Becca stopped playing, and smiled back at them. “Hey, how about we sleep together tonight?” Becca heard herself singing the words as much as saying them. The music came from inside her soul now.

“That… sounds… beautiful,” Jane breathed.

“Yes… let’s…” John moaned.

Before long, Becca was on top of Jane, making out with their breasts pressed together, as Jane’s boyfriend sensually penetrated her from behind. Becca had one hand on the ground and one clutching the pan flute. She hummed her song happily.

Being a wood nymph was the best.

Becca supposed she could force herself to get used to wearing clothes again, at least for a while. Maybe soon she could find a nice forest somewhere to settle down in permanently, and “convince” her friends to come with her. And maybe she could bring in some other people, too. But her inhibitions—those would be permanently left here, in Satyr Valley.

* * *