The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“Sarafina”

* * *

I recently purchased a used computer system from “the friend of a friend”. He explained to me that she had recently taken a job with a company that provided each of its employees their own state-of-the-art computer system for free. Although her system was just out of the box, she no longer needed it and wanted to recoup some of the money she spent.

This deal seemed too good to be true; the computer was the fastest available commercially, and had a huge storage capacity. It came with a large monitor, printer, scanner, digital camera, DVD drive and a super fast modem—it had all the bells and whistles. My friend estimated I had saved over $1000 by buying this system instead of buying a new one with similar capabilities. And since I was a young executive in training, a thousand bucks was still a lot of money to me.

When my friend dropped the system off at my apartment, he gave me a piece of paper with the name of the former owner and her phone number scribbled on it. “Sarafina...” I muttered, “Sounds kinda European. Are you sure she won’t mind me calling if I have any problems?”

He shook his head. “She specifically told me that you shouldn’t hesitate to call if you have any trouble at all.” I glanced at him curiously; his words sounded strange... flat, as if they were being read from a script.

Anyway, I got my new computer system hooked up and it ran beautifully—for all of two days. On the third day, I booted it up, and it hung up on the startup script. Being semi-computer literate, I tinkered around, and finally got it to run a few programs. But it was obvious that something was seriously wrong.

“No wonder this Sarafina babe wanted to get rid of this lemon” I thought, feeling stupid for apparently having been taken. I dug around the mess on top of my dresser and found the scrap of paper. Picking up the phone, I dialed the number on it. After just a couple rings, someone answered.

“Hello.” The voice on the other end was deep and sensuous. For a moment, I forgot how angry I felt, but the moment passed. “Hello, is this Sarafina? Well, my name’s Jared. I’m the guy who bought your computer system. Guess what? It doesn’t work! Now what are you gonna do about it?”

“Just calm down Jared, relax...” Sarafina replied reassuringly. “I know the system has some minor bugs, and I was trying to work them out when I got my new system. I thought I had it fixed, but obviously it needs more work. I’m pretty sure I know where the problem is, and I’ll be happy to talk you through the trouble-shooting steps. Please Jared, will you give me a chance to help you?”

Sarafina’s words seemed so genuine, so sincere, that my anger was mollified. Maybe I had been a little harsh with her; after all, I couldn’t prove she had intentionally sold me a bad system. I agreed to let her try to help.

At her direction, I sat down in front of the computer, the phone in my ear. Sarafina instructed me to reboot the computer. She then had me carry out a series of rather monotonous steps, explaining that I had to relay detailed information on the system’s settings and performance. This would help speed the trouble-shooting process along, she explained.

Each of the tasks took a minute or two to run, and Sarafina and I made small talk about computers while they did so. For the most part she asked the questions and I gave the answers.

Suddenly from out of the blue came the query, “So Jared, are you married?”

I was a little taken aback by her directness, but I decided the question was basically harmless. “No, how about you?” I replied, trying to put her on the spot like she had done to me.

She gave a small laugh. “No, no, I haven’t got enough time... my new boss says I’m married to my job. He may just be right.” Her answer was followed by an awkward silence, as neither of us seemed to know what to say next.

Then, just as I thought the conversation would shift back to the computer, Sarafina asked, “So then, have you got a girlfriend?” Just what was she getting at? I came close to telling her that my personal life was none of her business, but I reluctantly decided to keep the conversation polite. After all, she was trying to help me. “Yes, I do.” I thought it best not to encourage her further by turning the question back on her.

Thankfully, the computer finally finished running the task I had given it. Sarafina told me to reboot it again, which I did. While we waited, she again filled the void with a few questions, much to my chagrin.

“Is your girlfriend there now? I mean, I hope I’m not taking you away from anything important.” I pondered the likely sincerity of her concern for my social life. “No, I’m stuck here all alone here,” I replied as the booting process continued.

Despite my discomfort at her line of questioning, I noticed how soothing her voice sounded... almost caring. “Jared, I know this is taking a long time. If you have anything else you really need to do, I can get back in touch with you later.”

Soothing voice or not, I began to wonder if she was really concerned about imposing or was just getting tired of holding my hand. Since I didn’t have anything planned until that evening, I was determined to get the computer problem solved then and there. My voice resolute, I responded, “No, I’d rather just take care of this now.”

“OK, there’s not all that much more to do anyway.” Did I detect a touch of eagerness in her pronouncement?

I ran a few more programs according to her instructions. The computer was clearly running more smoothly now, and its processing speed had increased substantially.

I was glad we seemed to be finally nearing the end. Glancing at my watch, I was surprised to see that I had been on the phone for over and hour. The work had been quite tedious; on several occasions I had found myself stifling a yawn.

But finally, at last, the computer seemed to be working as advertised. Figuring we were finished, I thanked her for her help and prepared to hang up.

But we weren’t done. Sarafina had other ideas.

Her deep voice turned insistent. “Before you go Jared, I’d just like to check one last thing. If we really fixed the bug, you should be able to get on the Internet much more quickly.” Try as I may, I couldn’t repress a sigh as I wondered if this would ever end.

Reluctantly agreeing to one last test, I hit the icon for the program through which the computer accessed the Internet. As it loaded, I told her it appeared to be working just fine. Somehow, I wasn’t surprised that she had yet another request. “Why don’t you try my homepage; it’s “sarafina.com.” It’s got some advanced graphics that will let you see if your video driver is configured properly. Besides, I like showing it off.”

I really wanted this to end, but since she’d spent all this time helping me, I decided to humor her. I input the URL in the address block, hit the enter button, and waited. The computer was really humming now, and Sarafina’s homepage loaded up in a matter of moments.

I stared at the screen. This page was the strangest thing I’d ever seen. No words. No pictures. It contained nothing but a big black and white spiral image that filled the entire screen. As the page finished loading, the spiral began to slowly turn.

Sarafina’s voice returned, quiet, soothing. “Is my spiral up?” I told her it was. “Good. Is it turning yet?” Again, I responded affirmatively.

“Good Jared, good. Now, please watch the spiral closely. If your driver is configured right, it should start spin faster in a few seconds. But you have to watch very closely or you might miss the change.”

I watched the spiral intently. For about 30 seconds, it seemed to spin at a constant rate. Then, much to my amazement, it did indeed seem to start turning a little faster. “Yeah, I see it... it’s definitely speeding up.”

What I didn’t realize was that the disk wasn’t speeding up at all; what was really happening was that I was being coaxed into a hypnotic trance, and I was beginning to accept Sarafina’s suggestions.

Sarafina’s voice was filled with satisfaction. “Very good, Jared. Just keep watching it. Watch it very closely and soon you’ll see some other neat effects.”

Incredibly, I found myself becoming totally fascinated by the disk, which seemed to be spinning faster and faster. “Yes, keep looking closely at the spiral, Jared. Look very closely at it. Now, see how it’s starting to change colors... green... blue... purple... red... orange... yellow. Do you see all the different colors of the spectrum?”

“Yes, yes, I see them, I see all of them...” I replied, my voice flat. Of course, the disk had never changed colors, just as it had never sped up. Watching the spiral intently had left me utterly mesmerized and quite receptive to the strange woman’s words.

Sarafina’s soft and soothing voice continued. “Now Jared, I want you to listen carefully to my words as you watch the spiral. Listen to my words and watch the spiral. Listen to my words and watch the spiral. Listen and watch, Jared. Listen and watch. My words. The spiral. My words. The spiral.”

My voice seemed possessed by another body. “Yes...” Her words suddenly seemed to come from far away. “Tell me, what do you want to do?”

“I want... to listen to your words and watch the spiral.”

“Very, very good Jared. You’re doing just fine. Now, as you watch the fascinating spiral, you are learning many new things. You know that I am very smart. You know that I am very powerful. You know that I am very beautiful. You know these things now, don’t you Jared?”

“Yes. I know them...”

“Watch as the disk spins faster and faster, always changing colors. As you watch, you know that I am all-knowing... and that you should always obey my instructions. You know you will always obey Sarafina. You know this, don’t you Jared?”

“Yes...”

“Tell me Jared, what do you know about me? Who will you always obey?”

“I will always obey Sarafina.”

“Who will you always obey?”

“Sarafina.”

“Who?”

“Sarafina.”

“Excellent. You’re doing so very well. So well that you’ve earned a reward for learning your lesson so quickly. You already know how beautiful I am. But my beauty encompasses not only my body, but my voice as well. As you listen to my beautiful voice, you find that you’re becoming sexually excited. Very excited... You now feel your penis growing larger... larger... larger... larger... And now, you just have to open your zipper before it breaks.”

With my eyes still frozen to the image on the screen and the phone plastered to my ear, my free hand moved to my zipper. As I slid it down, my huge erection emerged.

“Now Jared, take your penis in your hand... feel your marvelous erection. It feels so big, so good. The pressure inside it is growing more and more. You want to cum so badly. I know you do. And as a reward for your obedience, you may now masturbate as you watch the spiral.” Almost immediately, I began pumping away.

She continued to speak as I mindlessly banged away. “Every time you tell yourself that you must always obey Sarafina, your masturbation will become even more pleasurable. The spiral will spin faster as you go faster. You will go faster and faster until you attain what you desire.”

Incredibly, each time I said, “I must always obey Sarafina,” my swollen penis seemed to become more sensitive. Before long, I was repeating the phrase over and over again.

After about 45 seconds, my pumping reached a frenzy. My hand was moving wildly, and I was nearly screaming the phrase “I must always obey Sarafina!” Though it all, my eyes remained glued to the spiral, which now appeared to be turning so fast that it seemed like a whirling multicolored blur.

Finally, with a tortured yell, I exploded all over the computer, the desk, and me.

No doubt listening for my climax Sarafina’s calming voice returned. “Verrrry good, Jared. You’re very happy now, very satisfied. Now, close your eyes as you continue to return to a state of calm.”

As my breathing became more regular, my eyelids slid slowly downward until all I saw was darkness. Through that darkness came Sarafina’s voice. “Jared, have you closed your eyes?”

“Yes...”

“You have done very well, and I am very pleased with you. I know how happy it makes you to know that. You have learned many wonderful things today. You have learned that I am all-knowing. You learned that I am the smartest, most talented, most beautiful woman you’ve ever known. You know now that you should always obey me. Always. And when you hear my voice, you feel a tremendous desire deep within you. The only way for you to satisfy that desire is to obey me. Only through your complete obedience to Sarafina can you find satisfaction and happiness... Do you understand your lesson Jared?”

“Yes, I understand completely.”

“Good. Soon I will instruct you to open your eyes. When you open them, all that you will remember is that whenever you’re alone and working on your computer, you’ll want to call me at this number. You do not need to remember anything else. I will refresh your memory when I need to. Through my guidance you will achieve total happiness. Do you understand this?”

“I understand.”

“Excellent Jared, excellent. When you open your eyes, you will realize that your girlfriend cannot satisfy your most intimate needs. Only I can do that now. As soon as you hang up, you will call her and explain that you can’t see her anymore. Make up an excuse to spare her feelings. Do you understand this?”

“I understand.”

“One last thing. If you have any more trouble with the computer, you shouldn’t hesitate to call me.”

“Yes... of course, call you.”

“Good. Now, on the count of five Jared, you will open your eyes. One... two...”

THE END