The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa’s Gift.

By The Slaver.

Thomas Farjeon was one of the best-looking young business men in the state. His rich red hair, expressive eyebrows, long, eyelashes setting off sparkling, mischievous blue eyes, and handsome boyish features combined to form a perfect picture of masculine beauty. Thomas Farjeon wasn’t especially tall, but his tapered v-like torso, hard little ass, and shapely legs, that was so well displayed in his tailored suit with its high collar and Black tie, were equally captivating. But, he was also, arrogant, an ass-hole, thought on only himself, and he had some racist problems, and was homophobic. And he was only in his late twenties.

Dec 23: Thomas Farjeon moved among the guests of the party, chatting and smiling, how he hated these sorts of parties. He with his business partner Sam Kendall were only here because the party was being given by their main business rival; Hazeldean. And he and Sam Kendall hoped to have a good snoop around, and through Hazeldean’s study and papers as the night got later. The young business man looked up after having just finished talking to a young woman, who was part of Hazeldean’s inner circle. She was not his type; but he figured that after she had been filled by his fuck stick several time, and screamed in orgasm; she would be putty in his hands, and he would be able to get all the information he needed, and away from this party.

As Thomas Farjeon took the woman’s hand and led her from the room, as he moved towards the stair case that led to the many bedrooms of the large house, Thomas Farjeon quickly looked around, looking for his business partner. Sam Kendall was on the far side of the room, talking to a young blond woman; Thomas Farjeon smiled, it seemed that Sam Kendall had the same idea as him. When the two men make eye contacted, both just smiled and slightly nodded the heads. Thomas Farjeon continued up the stair, and found a bedroom.

An hour later, Thomas Farjeon left the bedroom, he adjusted his tie as he made his way down stairs; the woman had been a fucking wash-out, both in information and also the sex, it had been like fucking a piece of wood. At the bottom of the stairs, Thomas Farjeon turned slightly, so he could see into the large ballroom were the party was still in full swing. The young business man scanned the faces of the guests looking for Sam Kendall, but could not see him, ‘hope he’s having better luck than I’ve had?’ Thomas Farjeon thought. ‘I guess it’s time I said my goodbyes, found Sam Kendall and left. Nothing much here for me.’ The business man thought to himself as he made his way to Hazeldean’s study. Without knocking Thomas Farjeon walked straight into Hazeldean’s study; he had expected to find Hazeldean there, but the study was empty.

As he stood in the doorway looking round; Thomas Farjeon noticed that although the room was now empty, someone had been in it, a short time ago. On the desk was an empty Brandy glass, a lit cigar in a metal ashtray, and a lap-top. The business man walked into the study, closing the door behind him; Thomas Farjeon walked over to the desk, he picked up the cigar, it was a light, but had not been started. Thomas Farjeon put the cigar in his mouth and drew on it, the end of the cigar glowed red, and bow out a cloud of smoke.

Thomas Farjeon, still smoking the cigar, looked down at the lap-top. The screen was blank. The young business man was just about to tap a few key to try and get into the lap-top; when suddenly the screen lit up, and a glowing spiral of light appeared on the screen. At once Thomas Farjeon found that he could not look away from the spiral. He found his gaze was continuing to try to find the centre of the spiral as it appeared to flow and recede, he noticed that he was begging to feel a little light-headed and disoriented.

“Pretty isn’t it, Thomas Farjeon?” Santa’s sounded softly behind Thomas Farjeon. Thomas Farjeon hadn’t noticed when Santa had appeared out of thin air in the room. “Yesses…” ‘Why was it so hard to talk? And why did his voice sounded a million miles away’ Thought Thomas Farjeon, he drew on the cigar between his lips, and tried to turn to face Santa who was standing behind him, but Thomas Farjeon found that he couldn’t drag his eyes away from the mesmerizing glow on the screen of the Lap-top.

“Pretty, fascinating and relaxing, isn’t it” Santa continued, “You now no longer have a mind of your own. But don’t worry about it. Just keep watching the spiral and listening to my voice… listening, relaxing, and smoking your cigar, you can’t look away from it… you can’t stop relaxing… you can’t stop smoking…It’s so hypnotic, it’s so impossible to resist. You are going deeper and deeper into trance…you’re completely relaxed… completely focused on my voice and suggestions.” Santa stood watching with satisfaction, as Thomas Farjeon’s face grew expressionless, his heavy-lidded eyes, and his posture had less and less controlled. Santa moved closer to the business man, until he was whispering in Thomas Farjeon’s ear. “Just continue to watch the spiral, and smoking your cigar.” Thomas Farjeon swayed where he stood, his mind totally blank, he was helplessly entranced.

After Thomas Farjeon had finished the cigar, Santa clicked his fingers; and his Santa suit vanished in a puff of smoke, Santa jerked his massif soft cock with a hand, Santa felt his cock harden, slightly. Smiling, Santa spoke to Thomas Farjeon. “Ok boy, let’s go and sit on over there, on the couch, should we?” On unsteady legs Thomas Farjeon walked over to the couch. Santa before following Thomas Farjeon, he clicked his fingers and the lap-top vanished; Santa then followed the business man over to the couch, and sat down beside Thomas Farjeon.

“I think we’ll be much better here?” Santa said, looking hard at Thomas Farjeon. “Let’s just sit here for a while, and wait. Then we can go back to the party, and you can look for your business partner, Sam Kendall. If you want too?” Santa said, he smiled at Thomas Farjeon. “Uh...sure,” Thomas Farjeon replied, finding the request a bit odd, what with a naked guy, who had minutes ago, had been dressed as Santa. But, still, the request was nothing sexual, so there was nothing to worry about. Come to think about it, he couldn’t remember much anymore, but he did remember he had to close his eyes, and...

“Ten.” Oh, yes, he remembered now. All he had to do was to listen as Santa counted back from ten to one. “Nine.” There was something polite and gentle, but commanding in the tone of Santa’s voice. It made it seem almost acceptable that Santa had his hand on my thigh, Thomas Farjeon thought.

“Eight.” Thomas Farjeon was glad that he had left the party, and came here to the study, he realized. He was quite tired and could use a good rest. “Seven.” Make that a long nap. “Six.” Or perhaps he could take a short one here. It was dangerous to drive while sleepy, after all. These strange thoughts went through Thomas Farjeon’s dazed mind, As Santa counted down from 10.

“Five.” Here he had Santa to watch over him while he slept. “Four.” He could trust Santa. Three.” Yes, he could trust Santa with everything. “Two.” That hand on his thigh now felt strangely comforting. Unconsciously, he found himself leaning in closer to Santa’s more powerful, warm body. “One.” And much to Santa’ delight, the young man’s head slumped over, leaning on his shoulder as the only sound coming from him now was deep, relaxed breaths.

“Guess you won’t be going anywhere, boy.” Santa grinned, patting Thomas Farjeon’s thighs happily. “Tonight is about to be the start of your new life, boy. But first we’re going to have a little talk first. Why did you fire, those two young men, and then beat them up last night in your company’s head office, Thomas Farjeon?” Asked Santa .

“They were gay. And were making out in the men’s room, during the company’s party. And I’m not gay...” the slurred monotonic reply came. “Well,” Santa said, his voice now almost a deep whisper. “How do you know you’re not gay?”

“I don’t...” Thomas Farjeon’s brain could not form much in his condition, and left that sentence hanging. “Well how would you know if you’re not gay, unless you try it?” Santa asked in a paternalistic tone. “It Seems to me Thomas Farjeon, that you’re not good at making decisions, are you? But I don’t blame you, after all you’re young and naive. Some things you need older, more experienced people to decide for you, don’t you think?” The confused look on the sleeping Thomas Farjeon’s face was precious.

“I only want what’s best for you,” Santa said, clicking his fingers , Thomas Farjeon’s clothes disappeared. “I know it feels hard to think right now. Maybe you should let me do it for you, Thomas Farjeon, don’t you think?” Santa accentuated this question by grabbing Thomas Farjeon’s exposed cock firmly, and started stroking it expertly. This delayed Thomas Farjeon’s response to his question.

But when Thomas Farjeon did make a sound, it was only to give a slight, “Mmm...” of approval towards the strange sensation he was feeling. The hand wrapped around his cock was different. Larger. Warmer. Stronger. And it felt strangely comforting, or so Santa was telling Thomas Farjeon, drawing him even further into his web; Santa pulled Thomas Farjeon closer, enveloping him in a hug; Santa let go of Thomas Farjeon’s cock as the younger man leaned on his chest.

“Like that, don’t you boy? Well don’t worry, boy, there’s much more I have to show you. And there’s really nothing to be afraid of. You’re safe here. Safe if you really don’t like it, you can walk away any time.” Of course, Thomas Farjeon couldn’t really walk away at any time, Santa knew that. Santa moved on, “Thomas Farjeon, I want you to open your eyes.”

Obediently, Thomas Farjeon did as he was told, his face still pressed into Santa’ thick mat of chest hair. With his hand on Thomas Farjeon’s chin Santa directed the younger man to look down at Santa’s cock. “Well Thomas Farjeon, we need to find out if you don’t really like the sight of another man’s cock. But judging by the way you’re looking at mine now, it looks like you do like looking at another man’s cock. My cock is beautiful, isn’t it, boy? It’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen,” Santa coaxed.

“Beautiful...” the younger business man echoed, a vacant smile plastered on his face. “Perhaps you should take a closer look,” Santa suggested, pushing Thomas Farjeon’s face downwards so that his cock was literally almost touching Thomas Farjeon’s nose. “It’s big, isn’t it?” Santa grinned proudly. “Puts yours to shame, doesn’t it? Perhaps you should sniff it, just to make sure you don’t like the smell of it.”

And with that he pressed Thomas Farjeon’s face even lower, deep into his pubic hair. “Thaaaat’s it. Take a good, deep whiff.” Santa coaxed, pleased at the sounds of Thomas Farjeon sniffing deeply, and the way Thomas Farjeon’s body seemed to go limp at the very scent of it. “Mmmm...” Santa licked his lips. “Lovely, isn’t it?” A little part of Thomas Farjeon’s straight consciousness didn’t think so; but right now it was growing weaker and weaker by the second, overpowered by the voice in him that sang about how this musky, sweet yet sour smell soaking his nostrils felt so right. And that he had to have more.

“Hm...Time too run one last test, boy. Maybe you should take it into your mouth and taste it. There’s nothing gay about that. Once you’ve tasted my cum, you’ll know for sure whether you’re gay or not,” Santa coaxed. ‘How very generous of him,’ Thomas Farjeon’s now weak, submissive mind thought. Thomas Farjeon’s lips parted around the tip of Santa’ bulging cockhead. Wet and moist, they took in Santa’s member willingly, Thomas Farjeon found he loved the feel of Santa’s hands stroking his back and his hair comfortingly. But everything was forgotten when the sheer texture and delicate taste that assaulted his tongue that moment he felt Santa’s skin brush against it.

“It’s just like sucking those Christmas candy Canes you were given when you were a little boy,” Santa egged Thomas Farjeon on. And within seconds, Thomas Farjeon, the straight man, began his first blow job, bobbing his head up and down excitedly over Santa’s member, licking and slurping with delight.

“Nggh...How could you not have wanted this, boy? You look like..nghh...you’re having...such...a..good..time!” Santa laughed, knowing that he had already won. As his new conquest’s mouth began to suck faster and more erratically, Santa pressed Thomas Farjeon’s head down even harder and shouted, pumping load after load of delicious cum into a waiting mouth that gobbled it all up eagerly. On Thomas Farjeon’s part, the sheer explosion of taste on his tongue sent him over the edge, and his own cum was soon splattered onto the Study floor. Lost in the bliss of the aftermath, Thomas Farjeon had to be coaxed to look up and take his mouth off the cock; he now adored so much, his vacant expression now replaced by a look of adoration as he waited for his master to speak.

“Well, Thomas Farjeon...I think you’re gay, don’t you?” Santa asked, smiling. The business man nodded, the smile on his face asking, no, BEGGING for more. Santa smiled back, stroking Thomas Farjeon’s cheek, admiring the drops of his own cum running down the business man’s chin. “Well, I guess you won’t be leaving, then, won’t you? For the rest of the night, boy, you’re mine.” Thomas Farjeon licked his lips at the thought of it. Mixed with the mindless look of worship on his face, it was the hottest thing Santa had seen in many years.

“Stand then, boy,” Santa said, resisting the urge to just plough straight into the business man there and then. “There’s something I want you to see.” Thomas Farjeon stood up, and Santa clicked his fingers; both Santa & Thomas Farjeon disappeared.

Santa and Thomas Farjeon reappeared in a private built-in GYM nearby, through the large windows that took up the whole of one side of the GYM, snow could be seen falling. It took Thomas Farjeon a while for his vision to adjust after he and Santa had reappeared in the built-in GYM, and also for Thomas Farjeon’s bare skin to adjust to the change in heat. But all this dropped from Thomas Farjeon’s mind the moment his clouded mind zeroed in on what Santa had wanted him to see. On the floor in one of the corners of the built-in GYM, was Sam Kendall, Thomas Farjeon’s business partner, butt naked, down on all fours, his big, hairy body covered in thick drops of sweat, his face a great expression of bliss as behind him, a small bald, Latino man leaned onto Sam Kendall’s back, his hands grasping Sam Kendall’s shoulders and the Latino man’s cock was definitely embedded deep inside Sam Kendall’s ass.

A sense of lucidness came back into Thomas Farjeon’s mind thanks to the sight of his business partner in that position. However before that sense of lucidness could remind Thomas Farjeon that what was going on around him were wrong, Thomas Farjeon found himself forced, into the same position as Sam Kendall- down on all fours with his face only inches away from Sam Kendall’s. “Now, boy, I think you can see that your business partner also had to make sure that he was, or was not gay; which was why you couldn’t find him some time ago.” Santa grinned, sucking on one of his fingers before kneeling behind Thomas Farjeon, and gently positioning his finger at the entrance to Thomas Farjeon’s virgin anal passage.

The Latino man, whom Thomas Farjeon barely recognized as one of the local State Troopers gave off an, wicked laugh. “Yeah, your business partner had some attitude problems. Apart from being an arrogant asshole who insisted that he was a ‘MAN’, he had some racist problems too, and was homophobic” The Latino man said. “But it’s all fixed now, isn’t it, boy? Now all you care about is the feeling of my gorgeous... Latino...dick deep inside your tight virgin ass.” He accentuated his words with good, lazy thrusts, winning moans of approval from the hypnotized business partner. Thomas Farjeon noticed the cum-stains on Sam Kendall’s chin l, and realized that he must’ve sucked on the Latino man’s dick earlier too, while Thomas Farjeon had been sucking Santa’s Cock.

“Mmm...so...full...” Sam Kendall mumbled as the State Trooper slapped him on the back. It was then that Thomas Farjeon felt an intrusion inside of his anal whole; a slight feeling of pain that made him wince at the sensation of Santa’ finger reaching into places Thomas Farjeon never realized existed before. The pain was placated somewhat however, by the feeling of Santa stroking on his dick again. Eventually, as Thomas Farjeon accommodated himself to the feeling of being penetrated that way, Thomas Farjeon realized that he rather enjoyed it, shivered with anticipation as Santa withdrew his digit.

Thomas Farjeon’s anticipation heightened when he felt Santa positioning himself behind him, their skin touching as Santa leaned over and grabbed on to Thomas Farjeon’s shoulders. Beads of sweat condensing on Thomas Farjeon’s forehead and the rest of his body, rubbing deliciously against Santa’ own wet skin as Santa entered Thomas Farjeon for the first time. It put Thomas Farjeon at the very edge of bliss. To have a warmth embedded so deeply within him, to crave every inch of contact between them, as Santa began thrusting into him...these were all new sensations to Thomas Farjeon; and parts of Thomas Farjeon knew then that he would gladly give up everything for more. Thomas Farjeon wanted to be pinned beneath that writhing, sweating, hairy body, of Santa’s, worshipping every inch of it as he moaned like a bitch in heat.

“That’s it boy...let it all sink in,” Santa said in between thrusts. “I’m going to fill you up so much you’ll never be able to take my scent off of you. I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll forget your ass was meant for anything else. You’re never getting off cock, ever, boy. Tonight is the night you will be reborn, your baptism marked by the delicious firing of my seed filling your gut.” Thomas Farjeon never really stood a chance. What small thoughts of resistance that emerged when he realized he was going to be reduced to a smiling, drooling cum-slut just like Sam Kendall, were quashed by the mere sensations that Santa had ingrained in Thomas Farjeon himself, Thomas Farjeon moaned and screamed as his whole was ripped open.

Suddenly, all bets were off, as all four men in the room started moaning and bucking in unison, their voices accompanied by the sound of flesh rasping against flesh. Sam Kendall and the State Trooper were the first two to come, the two having started fucking before Thomas Farjeon and Santa arrived. Thomas Farjeon was still moaning and drooling wildly, as what was left of his mind being ripped away by Santa’s thrusts into him, as the two sat on the floor of the GYM, Sam Kendall lying his head down in the State Trooper’s lap like a dog satisfied from the stroking on his head.

And when Santa finally came inside Thomas Farjeon, the sheer warmth inside him made him feel as though he would burst with happiness. A feeling accentuated further later as he sat in Santa’s lap, Santa finishing him off with expert, forceful strokes that had him spilling his man juices on the floor too. Sam Kendall and Thomas Farjeon were fucked at least four more times, by Santa and the State Trooper, before the session was over. Santa then clicked his fingers, the Latino State Trooper froze to the spot, Santa smiled an evil smile at the now entranced man. Another click of Santa’s fingers and the Latino State Trooper’s cock was encased in a metal Cock-cage, and then the trooper faded away. Santa then click his fingers one last time, and he, Thomas Farjeon and Sam Kendall, faded away, moments later the three of them reappeared back in one of the bedrooms of Hazeldean’s house.

Santa was now, only too happily after that to use his powers on the remaining party guests, that for the rest of the night all the males, straight or gay would pair up and then took turns fucking Thomas Farjeon, or Sam Kendall in both wholes. Which now, both Thomas Farjeon and Sam Kendall had entered into with more enthusiasm, than their former selves would have. Once a pair had both fucked both wholes, of either Thomas Farjeon or Sam Kendall; they would dress and leave the room. Once outside the room the pair would not ever remember what they had just done, or now their cock had become encased in unrecoverable, unopen able black plastic Cock-cages, a gift from Santa.

THE END: