The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Two For The Price Of One Claus.

By The Slaver.

Dec 24: Ventham sat working at his computer in his office, at Walker, Smith & Peel. Nobody knew that over the four months that he had been working there, he had ‘PUT INTO SAFE KEEPING’ a small sum of Walker, Smith & Peel’s money, about say $ 3.7 million. His fingers flashed over the key board as he transferred the money to numbered accounts off shore. He had just finished, and was turning off his computer, when his boss walked into the office and told Ventham and his work-mates that it was time to finish for the Holidays, and to make their way to one of the board-rooms for the Xmas show being put on this year by Johnson from Accounts.

No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he was going to make gifts for bears who were great friends of his.

Ventham and his work-mates sat on chairs in front of a small stage set-up in one of the small board-rooms. The lights dimmed and brightened again as a guy dressed as Santa swept out onto the stage. Many including Ventham couldn’t suppress gasps of awe at the sheer magnetism of the guy on stage dressed as Santa; somehow this guy on stage just didn’t seem to be like Johnson, the Nerd from Accounts. Santa quickly put the crowd of office workers at ease with a few jokes and a brief explanation of what the hypnotic experience would be like. Then he asked them all to stretch out their arms straight in front of themselves, clasping their hands together.

Most of Ventham’s co-workers took up the requested position immediately, but Ventham nervously kept his hands on his knees, until his boss elbowed him in the side and said, “All of us, are going to try this, it’s Christmas.” Reluctantly, Ventham raised his arms and locked his fingers together.

Santa began a standard hand-clasp test, instructing the audience members to fix their eyes on their hands, to feel their arms growing more and more rigid, their hands clasping tighter and tighter, until they would find it impossible to bend those arms or unlace their locked fingers. Then Santa challenged them all to try to release their grip.

Throughout the audience, a large number of staff found their hands and arms totally frozen. Ventham struggled mightily, beads of sweat popping out on his forehead, but he was unable to budge his hands.

Santa then made the transition from test to induction, now focusing his attention on Ventham whose arms were still stretched out in front of him. In a fairly short time Ventham was deeply hypnotized, eyes closed, head tilted forward onto his chest, body completely limp except for the rigid arms and hands. Santa commanded the entranced staff members to open their eyes without waking and come up to take seats on the stage. A dozen or so of the party-goers rose from their places in the audience to March zombie-like to the indicated chairs on the stage, Ventham among them.

When they were all seated, Santa went from person to person, his suggestions causing each person, but not Ventham to relax, loosen hands and arms, and sink into even deeper trance. Then, after a further command to them to continue to go deeper with every breath, Santa turned back Ventham. “Ventham!” Santa said softly, so no one else could hear. “Your hands are still tightly clasped together. As you clasp your hands tighter and tighter, tighter and tighter, so tightly it’s as if they had grown together. Ventham began to feel strange, as though Santa was talking directly to him as indeed he was. “The more you listened to my voice, the tighter they clasped, and the tighter they clasp the more you listen only to my voice… listening harder and harder… clasping tighter and tighter…”

The men’s self-consciousness was such that he didn’t even notice when Santa switched from past to present tense; didn’t notice as his unsuspecting mind was tricked into hypnosis Santa touched Ventham’s clenched hands, instantly all tension and resistance flowed from Ventham’s body and mind in an unstoppable rush. Ventham went limp, as helplessly spellbound as his susceptible friends, his mind blank, his will as malleable as warmed wax.

Santa turned to the audience, “They’ll stay in deep trance until I wake them, and now Ladies and Gentleman of the Audience give yourself around of applauses, and the show can begin!” Said Santa. As the Audience clapped loudly, Santa heaved a mental sigh of relief and anticipation. The plot he had in mind required that Ventham be totally hypnotized and under his control, by the end of the night.

To that end, Santa made certain he used Ventham as often as possible in the show, so that his trance would continue to intensify to the greatest possible depth at the greatest speed, in preparation for the commands he intended to implant later on. As a result, Ventham end up wandering about the stage buck naked clucking like a chicken; by this time, he had completely lost all conscious awareness of what was happening to him. He had company also, because equally oblivious, and following right behind him, buck naked and quacking like a duck, was one of the Night Guards. The finale act had Ventham stretched out like a plank between two chairs, with the Night Guard, likewise rigid, balance crossways on his hips, both in tranquilly sleeping undisturbed.

When the show was over, Santa ordered all the people on the stage into Johnson’s office, to remove any remaining suggestions and awaken them. This is exactly what he did to everyone; but not Ventham. When only Ventham remained in the office and still in trance, Santa looked at the clock on the wall; it was about 8:30 P.M in the Evening. “Ventham,” Santa ordered sternly, “You will continue to go deeper and deeper with every breath you take, every sound you hear, and every beat of your heart. In a moment, I’m going touch each you on the forehead. When I do, you’ll open your eyes, with no memory of anything that has happened since you first clasped your hands at the beginning of the show, and you will think that you are awake. You will, however, remain completely hypnotized and obedient to my orders, but you won’t be aware of it. You will look and act perfectly normal, even as you continue to go deeper and deeper.”

“You will continue to enjoy the party until 10:00. Then you will tell everyone that you are leaving so you can drive home into for Christmas. You will leave and drive away from the building, but, you will return at once. You will enter by a side door, and go up to your office. You won’t consciously remember me telling you this, but you will obey. You will only remember, vaguely, having fun being part of the show.” Then he awakened Ventham, and then dismissed him from the office.

Santa was just about to leave himself, when he heard a low groan from behind the couch near the far wall. Santa smiled to himself, he had completely forgotten about the real Johnson; Santa walked over to the couch and looked behind it. Lying, naked on the floor, covered in cum, jerking his spent swollen cock was Johnson, a dreamy, empty look on his face. Santa clicked his fingers, Johnson let go of his cock, and his whole body seemed to freeze. From a pocket Santa pulled out two glass bubbles, holding them over Johnson’s body Santa broke both the Bubbles; a yellowish cloud formed, completely covering the frozen Johnson. Then just as quickly the cloud was gone.

Johnson’s body and head was now, completely hairless, all the dry cum that have covered his body had vanished, and his cock was tightly encased in a Gates of Hell Cock-Case. Santa lent closer towards Johnson and whispered into his ear. “You will have no memory of meeting me. All you will remember is that ‘YOUR’ show went very well, and that everyone enjoyed themselves. You will however, have a dim memory of being caught with some woman from your department in a cupboard, and she was not Mrs. Johnson, which is how you come to be locked-up, the woman was the key! Best of luck explaining that to your wife!”

Santa smiled as he stood up, ready to leave; he did not have any problem with Johnson he was not Santa’s target, but Santa could not help himself but to make life a little difficult for Johnson over the Holidays. Johnson would wake-up one day in the New Year to find the cage had vanished overnight. Santa clicked his fingers, and faded from the office; seconds later, a dazed Johnson crawled out from behind the couch. As he stood up and pulled on his clothes the muddled, and confused Johnson wondered how he was going to explain to his wife about the cage now encasing his cock, without revealing that he had been caught in a cupboard with another woman.

Branch, the night guard who had been on the stage with Ventham wandered into the security office now back fully clothed after leaving Johnson’s office, a little confused but none the worse for wear. He was just going on duty for a few hours before going off for the Holidays. Sitting down, without thinking he rubbed his crouch, his cock was staring to become hard inside his shorts. He nodded to the other guard as he left. A few minutes later, Johnson walked by the office on his way out, he seemed Branch thought to be walking in a strange way, like his nuts were being crushed.

10.00 P.M Ventham said his Goodbyes, and left. As he left the lobby he nodded to Branch; who was standing in the security office doorway, just about to start his rounds (once again Branch rubbed his crouch, his cock was now completely hard a wet patch could be seen in the front of his pants.) Branch nodded back to Ventham. Ventham walked out into the parking-lot, and climbed into his car and drove off. Ventham drove around the corner and parked his car. He climbed out locked it and walked back the way he had come; making sure no one saw him re-enter the office-building, and made his way to his office.

No sooner had Ventham entered his office, than Santa appeared out of nowhere, Santa clicked his fingers, “Sleep boy!” Ventham fell into trance, staring straight ahead. “Good Boy!” smiled Santa, “Now, why don’t you sit down at your computer and log in. Once you have done that print-off the account numbers of where the $ 3.7 million is.” In a zombie-like state Ventham walked over to his desk, sat down and logged in. Santa watched as Ventham tapped away at the key-board, after a few minutes the sound of the printer could be heard, Santa reached out and pulled the sheet of paper from the printer. “Very good Ventham! Now Ventham why don’t you strip ready for your reward; to serve and be fucked!” Santa had not even finished speaking before Ventham had sprung to his feet and was pulling off his clothes.

Ventham stood naked before Santa; Santa waved his hand over Ventham crouch, a large collection condom appeared on Ventham’s cock. Ventham took no notice; he just stood there, waiting. “Good. Ready to sever and be fucked boy?” Santa said. On hearing these words; a wave of euphoria engulfed Ventham’s fucked-up mind. He walked towards Santa and then, he knelt before him. Santa lowered his pants, and pulled aside his Black Leather Jock-strap, freeing his cock and Ventham began to suck on Santa’s thick, hard 10″ cock. “Good slave. Now just keep suck.” Ventham sucked Santa’s cock the way he wanted his girlfriend to suck his cock.

When Santa was ready, he pulled out of Ventham’s mouth, pushed him over onto all-fours, and then fucked Ventham’s tight little virgin whole. Ventham hollowed out loud in pain, but Santa did not relent, he ploughed Ventham’s whole with a fury.

Suddenly, Santa busted his nut between Ventham’s buttocks, filling Ventham’s gut. Placing a hand on Ventham’s back to keep him on all-fours, Santa grabbed a vibrating dildo from his sack, and then Santa pegged the newly created Bitch.

Santa pushed and pulled on the dildo until Ventham’s cock erupted cum, trapped in the condom. Santa spoke softly in Ventham’s ear, but Ventham could not focus, Santa’s words confusing him and making him do things he would never do.

Finally, Santa yanked the dildo out of Ventham’s ass. As the pressure relieved, Ventham tried to rise from the bent-over position to a kneeling one in front of Santa, but Santa pushed him back down on all-fours. “No, bitch, not yet!”

“What the fucking hell is going on here!” Cried a voice from the doorway, before Santa could finish speaking, Santa spun around. Standing in the doorway was Branch Nightstick in one hand, his walkie-talkie in the other. Branch was just about too rise the walkie-talkie to his mouth. Santa moved in a flash; he waved his hand in front of Branch’s face and snapped “Sleepyhead!” Branch fell into trance at once; the Nightstick and walkie-talkie fell from his hands onto the floor. Santa stood looking at Branch, thinking.

It seemed Santa thought, as he spotted the wet patch in the front of Branch’s pants, and the outline of his hard cock, that the guard was turned on by what had happened during the show, although he should have no memory of what happened. Santa smiled at the night guard he walked nearer to Branch; he bent down and picked up the dropped night stick. “You don’t mind if I borrow this for a time?” Said Santa, Branch did not reply he just stood with a glazed look on his face, swaying slightly from side to side. “It’s not like after tonight you’re going to need it again! It seems that I’ve got another gift for one of my friends!”

Santa smiled as he walked back to Ventham; who was still on all-fours. Without a word of warning, Santa thrust the Nightstick into Ventham’s ravaged whole; once again the guy cried out as his whole was fucked. “Now boy, take hold of the stick and fuck yourself with it!” Ordered Santa, “You’re to continue fucking your whole till you have completely shot all of that cum of yours, and completely drain your ball-sacs!” Ventham did not reply, he just moaned louder as he took over from Santa. Santa clicked his fingers; a pair of headphones attached to an I-pod appeared over Ventham’s ear, his body shook briefly as the conditioning programme entered his mind. Santa turned back to the night-guard.

“Come here Sleepyhead!” Santa ordered Branch, like a sleepwalker Branch moved into the office, and nearer to Santa; Santa moved away from the moaning Ventham to meet Branch. “Stop Sleepyhead!” Santa said as Branch was nearly in front of him. “Soft!” Said Santa, at once Branch’s cock went completely limb and soft inside his pants. “Now turn round, Sleepyhead!” Branch turned round, his back now towards Santa. Santa slipped his arms around Branch, lent closer to the guy and started talking softly in Branch’s ear; the night-guard started to feel weak.

Santa kept talking into the guard’s ear, Branch only catching some words like ‘slave’, ‘obey’, ‘Sir’, ‘property’. This went for what felt like hours to Branch, until it finally stopped. Santa stepped back, the night guard dropping to the floor exhausted now that Santa was not supporting him, too weak to stand on his own. The guard tried to focus but his mind was just as exhausted. The only thing in his view now was his master. “Undress boy.” Santa commanded.

Branch slowly took off every piece of his uniform, he still felt confused but unable to resist what Santa had told him. Once Branch was naked, Santa knelt down, behind the kneeling guard. Branch felt his head tumble. Santa fondled the night guard’s cock which started to stiffen: this was something totally new to Branch, as he had never been attracted to by a man before, but however in this case Branch didn’t mind, a slave or property is to be used by its master?

A smile settled on the night guard’s face, quickly he started to forget his previous life, all according to the mental reprogramming he had just received. Branch felt detached from his own mind, as memory after memory disappeared as Santa kept fondling his cock. Before he could get fully erect Santa forced a Hell’s-gate cage onto Branch’s cock, locking it shut with a swift hand. Then Branch’s arms and legs were forced into iron bars, locking him into an uncomfortable position. Branch felt pain in his legs, shoulders and hips.

A metal collar was placed around Branch’s neck, which was secured with a padlock. Santa pulled something else out of his sack, (from which he had pulled the Hell’s-gate cage, the iron bars, and the metal collar) Branch couldn’t quite catch, what, from his position on the floor.

“Since you are a newly made slave, your programming is still a bit unstable, but after tonight that won’t be a problem. You will be wearing this leather hood for the rest of your life to reduce any sensory input you may have in your new life. And don’t worry that you will get bored, your virgin ass hasn’t experienced being rammed, or fucked before, and your mouth will always have an O-ring gag in it, as you’ve never served cock. These things I know your New Owner will be only too happy to take care of in the time you will be with him”.

Santa forced an O-ring gag into Branch’s mouth and fastened it tightly in place, before he pulled a rubber hood over Branch’s head; the hood was also tied firmly in place, as well as being locked tightly around the neck. Santa stepped back from Branch; Ventham was moaning as he fucked himself, every now and then an even louder grunt was heard as Ventham cum. Santa waited for a couple more grunts from Ventham before he stopped him fucking himself. Santa clicked his finger the condom and headphones vanished. “Crawl next to Sleepyhead!” Santa ordered Ventham.

Ventham crawled over next to the bound night-guard, from his sack Santa pulled out a butt-plug with a tail in its base; which he thrust up Ventham whole. Santa then stepped back from the two men and waved his hands over the two men on the floor before him. Both Ventham and Branch vanished. Santa moved around the office removing any trace of him; before he too vanished, smiling to himself.

Early Dec 25: Llewellyn heard a knock on the front door. Life had been pretty bad over the last 7 year for him. After being driven out of school and two jobs by the taunts of other people for being Gay, he had almost given up on life turning out okay. As the slightly built 5′6″ man came down stairs and opened the door, he was amazed to see Branch squatting there on his doorstep. His main arrogant tormentor was buck naked except for a collar around his neck and a hood on his head. His muscular arms were fixed tightly into bars, so he looked like he was in a slightly raised hog-tied position, but on his knees. A Christmas card envelope was jammed into the O-ring gag in his mouth.

Llewellyn blinked. “What the fuck is going on?” He asked Branch who just squatted there his head encased in the rubber hood. Llewellyn took the envelope from Jesse’s mouth and opened it. Inside was a note which read, “A present from Santa, for Branch is yours to please as you see fit for the next month. Treat him like the bitch he really is! Make sure you train both his wholes regularly, so he grows into a cock-crazy slut. Warning Hood and O-ring ‘MUST NOT’ be removed. Enjoy” Said the note in the envelope.

Llewellyn stared down at Branch, seeing Branch’s strapping six foot sculpted torso naked and hairless, suddenly Llewellyn broke into laughter; he reached down and pulled Branch into the apartment closing the door behind them.

Early Dec 25: Hollingsworth CEO of Walker, Smith & Peel was coming down stair when he heard a knock on the door, moving quickly he opened the door. On the step on all-fours, with a butt-plug with a tail was Ventham, now a mindless jock-dog. An envelope was tied around Ventham’s neck.

Hollingsworth took the envelope from around Ventham’s neck opened it. Inside was a note which read, “A present from Santa. This former jock ripped you off to the tune of $ 3.7 million. He has a new life now, so treat him like the dog he now is. Make sure you fuck both his wholes regularly because he’s crazy for cock now. DO NOT REMOVE THE COCK CAGE.”

Hollingsworth stared down at Ventham; the jock-dog had the most perfect eight pack and chest Hollingsworth had ever seen. Ventham’s taunt muscular thighs and arms glistened in the early morning daylight. Ventham started to busy lick his impressive privates as all dogs do. Llewellyn suddenly broke into laughter. He reached down and grabbed the leash. Ventham immediately leaned forward on all fours and barked happily.

Hollingsworth said. “Come on you bastard. Rip me off would you. Well I’m going to feed your Ass right now and believe me my cock in massif compared to most guys so I hope that whole of yours has not been stretch to much!” With that he led Ventham inside, closing the door.

THE END: