The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year: Good Doggie.

By The Slaver.

Early evening Dec24: No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he was going to make a gift for a bear who was a great friend of his.

Jude was enjoying his Christmas without that up tight bitch of a wife of his. He had been made to set up and decorated the Christmas tree before the bitch had leaved to spend the holiday with her father, taking their five kids with her. The California weather was warm enough for the patio doors to be open allowing a breeze to come into the apartment. Jude was 6′1″, had black hair, blue eyes, and a swimmer’s body, toned and tanned. As he had the place to himself he was going to walk around in only his boxers for the whole of Xmas, although there was no one around to admire his physique, Jude enjoyed the feeling of nonetheless, and the fact that he was free from that bitch of a wife for the whole of the holidays.

Looking around Jude was satisfied that everything was ready for the next day, Jude thought about the cute Co-ed he was going to fuck over the coming holiday. Jude left the lights on the tree on, but turned off the lights in the living room. He walked into the bathroom and began to brush his teeth with his other hand he rubbed his cock through his boxers. Jude finished rinsing his mouth, and let go of his cock when he heard a crash from the living room.

“Shit the tree has fallen over, or one of those fucking balls has fallen off the tree.” Jude moaned to himself, as he returned to the living room, but found the tree in perfect order. There was no evidence of any broken ornament on the floor, Jude walked over to investigate further when he realized that there were different balls on the tree. “I don’t remember those!” he thought to himself.

He bent in to look more closely, suddenly a fine mist spewed out of the ornaments, directly into Jude’s face. Jude moved away slightly, but the damage was already done. Jude felt dizzy and disoriented, through his blurred eyes, he saw that the mist was emanating from the ornaments even s more profusely, the mist surrounded him. He tried to move away, but was unable to achieve that objective. He was breathing in the mist, it was obviously affecting him greatly. He felt sleepy, his legs felt weak, he suddenly sank to his knees. Jude’s upper body began to sway forward and backward as he tried to fight the effects of the mist but he had inhaled too much of it.

The final outcome was never in doubt, Jude breathed in another lungful of the vapours, his eyes fluttered, and he fell forward onto the floor, unconscious. The air beside Jude shimmered and a figure dressed as Santa appeared, with a wave of his hand, the mist flew out the patio doors. Santa smiled in satisfaction as he looked down at the unconscious Jude. “Well, well, young man,” said Santa, “you’ve been a very, very naughty boy this year. As a reward Santa is going to turn you into a naughty gift for a bear friend of mine.”

Santa knelt down next to the unconscious Jude, Santa admired Jude’s muscular back and shoulders, he massaged Jude slowly, Santa luxuriated in the feel of Jude’s body. He ran his hands down Jude’s back to his waist. Santa feel Jude’s tight arse as he groped his way down to Jude’s legs, toned from running on the beach. “I can’t wait to see the front!” exclaimed Santa to the still unconscious Jude. Santa reached down and flipped Jude onto his back, exposing Jude’s magnificent torso. Santa lifted one of Jude’s arms above his head to reveal his pit hair; Santa bent down to sniff: a wonderfully masculine smell wafted into his nostrils. Santa’s dick began to twitch within the confines of his pants.

Santa’s hands began a slow journey down Jude’s hairless body, Jude’s pecs were well-developed: Santa tweaked Jude’s nipples until they became erect. Santa admired the young man’s eight-pack abs, on his last circuit, Santa followed Jude’s perfect treasure trail into his boxers. “Time for these to go, I think” said Santa mischievously. Santa pulled Jude’s boxer shorts down over his legs and then off completely, exposing Jude’s limp but still impressive package, nestled in a patch of dirty black hair. Santa salivated at the sight. He took an ornament out of his sack and broke it open. Santa smiled as the mist wafted over Jude’s cut dick and bush.

Jude started to come round, Santa clicked his fingers the air around Jude shimmered: when the air cleared Jude was on his knees in-front of Santa. Santa stripped off his red suit and tossed it aside, with a few strokes of his left hand, Santa’s dick was fully hard. “That’s right, just look at my dick. Look at my large, significant, commanding dick. You want to lose yourself to it, don’t you?” said Santa. The sight of Santa’s dick began to fill an increasing part of Jude’s mind, soon all there was left beyond it was Santa’s voice, which would tell him what the dick wanted him to do. Just watch my beautiful dick.” Said Santa.

“...Beautiful cock...” murmured Jude; his eyes were riveted on Santa’s dick.”...Beautiful cock...” moaned Jude. “That’s right, look at the beautiful cock, the beautiful and powerful cock.” Ordered Santa. Jude was nearly under Santa’s power. “...Powerful cock...” moaned Jude. Jude could not break his eyes away from Santa’s dick; Jude stared at Santa’s dick like a deer staring at car headlights. Santa’s dick looked incredible, so large, so controlling.

“Your resistance is gone, you are feeling weaker... weaker. You will obey. My dick is all powerful, you will obey.” Santa moved his hips slightly, his dick moved from side, to side. “You DO want to OBEY, don’t you. You must OBEY.” Taunted Santa. “...OBEY it...powerful...” Jude groaned weakly. “Yesssss...” Santa stopped swinging his hips, and stepped away from Jude. He grabbed his hard dick, and started to jerk himself off. Faster and faster his hand went. Finally Santa through his head back, let out a loud cry, and shot his cum all over Jude’s face. After Santa had finished cuming, he told Jude to lick the cum off his face. Jude did as he was told. When he was finished Jude looked once more at Santa’s dick.

“Soon you will only feel dick inside you, if you do as you are told. You must OBEY, do you understand?” asked Santa. Jude nodded his head. “Now, I think you should humiliate yourself, stick your head up my butt and lick out the shit.” Santa said, as he turned round and bent over, showing his butt to Jude. “...Humiliate myself... lick your butt-hole...obey.” Drawled Jude as he approached Santa’s butt. Jude could feel his dick start to throb.

“Fuck, my butt-hole is irresistible, that’s right stick your head up my shit-hole. Tongue fuck my butt.” Ordered Santa grinning to himself. “...Irresistible... Tongue Fuck...” Jude repeated as he fell to his knees behind Santa’s arse. Santa farted right into Jude’s face. “Lick and sniff my arse-hole. Tongue fuck my hole, you arse sucker.” Jude obediently stuck his nose up Santa’s butt crack, and took a big whiff; Santa farted a second time. Jude took a second big whiff, then he stuck out his tongue and began to lick out Santa’s arse-hole, Santa moved his butt in and out of Jude’s face, Santa farted three more times while Jude was tongue fucking his arse.

“Oh yeah.. fuck me.. Stick that tongue in deeper.” Moaned Santa, as Jude licked deeper, and deeper. In his mind’s eye Jude was fixated with obeying, he had to do what he was told to do. There was nothing unusual going, it was normal for him to have his tongue up some guy’s arse. Santa farted again, Jude took a whiff. Santa pushed his arse hard into Jude’s face; Santa cried out and then shot his load a second time, his cum landed on the floor under the bed. Jude carried on tongue fucking Santa’s arse. Santa told Jude to stop, Jude stopped. “That’s fine, my boy. Just listen carefully to what I’m saying. Focus on my voice. Can you do that for Santa?”

“Yesssss,” came the slurred reply from Jude. For the next half an hour Santa continued to use his dick to control Jude. Finally Santa stopped, he looked deep into Jude’s eyes, which were glazed over, Jude was ready for the next stage. Santa clicked his fingers, Jude shimmered and then vanished. Smiling Santa walked from the room, and headed for Jude’s bedroom. Jude appeared on his bed unable to move, waiting for Santa. Santa entered the room, he was still naked but was carrying his sack. He placed the sack on the floor; from the sack Santa pulled out a strange looking condom and a small suction device.

“I am going to give you more physical pleasure than you’ve ever known in your relatively short lifetime. It will however turn you into a sex staved cretin. The condom I’m going to use on you has a small stimulatory device at its tip. With each thrust, it will send a very small electric charge straight into your prostate. I know you’ll enjoy the feeling until your mind is turned to mush. At the same time, this little device I’m going to put on you will suck your dick as it’s never been before. Between the two you’ll have the best orgasm of your life, all this will turn you into that Xmas gift for my bear friend.”

Jude was hardly in a position to process all of this information, let alone reject to it. He felt Santa’s hand pump his dick a few time before Santa slid the suction device on to it. Jude heard a buzzing as Santa turned on the device, the device started up. A few moments later Jude started to moan as pleasurable feelings flowed out of his groin. Santa smiled.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, this is the last time you’ll ever cum without being ordered to. I’ll be joining you in a moment.”

Santa was still leaking precum, he rolled on the strange looking condom which also had its own magical lubricant on it. Santa then approached Jude and began to explore his ass. Jude was writhing in ecstasy as much as he was allowed. Santa was ready; he slid his dick into Jude’s awaiting whole. Santa’s penetration brought Jude back to some of his senses. Despite the intense pleasure he was receiving from his dick, he was now conscious enough to mount a small protest. “Stop it! What’s happening? Stop this now!” cried Jude. “Just relax, bitch. We’re both having a good time, aren’t we?” asked Santa as his hands groped Jude’s torso.

But Jude’s resistance increased. So Santa decided to act he reached into his sack and pulled out one of the tree balls, he held it near to Jude’s head; Santa broke the glass ball releasing a cloud of gas. “Breathe in deeply, my young little bitch,” whispered Santa. “Trust me. You’re going to enjoy this, but I’m afraid you’ll never remember after tonight.” The mist had the desired effect, Jude’s eyes fluttered and his movements slowed. Jude’s hips began to move in rhythm with the sucking of the vacuum device on his cock. Seeing this, Santa smiled.

Santa placed ear-pods attached to an I-pod on Jude’s head. There’s a good bitch. Just lose yourself in the pleasure. These will help you adjust to your new life.” Said Santa as he began to fuck Jude again, each thrust stimulating Jude’s prostate. Santa’s hands massaged Jude’s chest. Jude was experiencing sensory overload, pleasure and lust raged through his entire body. Santa certainly knew what he was doing.

After thirty minutes of this intense stimulation, Jude’s body had a layer of perspiration on it. Santa enjoyed the sight tremendously. Jude’s breathing became short and rapid. Santa knew Jude was on the brink of the greatest orgasm he would ever have ever again. Santa clicked his fingers, white noise and high pitch sound attacked Jude’s brain from the I-pod. Santa was close to Cumming he needed them both to cum together if the orgasm was to completely fry Jude’s brain, Santa began thrusting a bit more quickly. Suddenly, Jude’s entire body tensed as blast after blast of his cum exploded from his dick to be sucked away by the suction device.

Jude’s brain was completely fuck as an orgasm like no other hit, Jude’s eyes rolled up into the back of his head. Seeing this Santa was sent over the edge, his own dick erupted, after what seemed like hours to both Jude and Santa their bodies began to relax from the height of their rapture. Jude’s eyes rolled back down, but they were glazed, empty and lifeless showing that now very little of the ordinal Jude was left.

Santa separated from Jude, Jude was delirious and mindless from all the pleasure Santa’s fuck had caused to his mind and body, at he barely realized that Santa had removed the suction device from his dick. Santa pulled off his condom, and placed it and the suction device in his sack and then looked straight into Jude’s eyes.

“Up on all fours bitch,” Santa sternly ordered the mind-fucked and dazed Jude. Who did as he was told as fast as possible, he rolled onto his chest and then rose up on all fours as ordered. His semi-erect cock flapped in the air between his legs and his ball-sack. “What are you going to do?” Jude asked in a voice that was more that of a dim-wit than Jude’s. Jude was now finding it hard to do anything without being told what to do; he looked over his shoulder at Santa.

“Fuck you doggie style, what else, bitch,” Santa hooted, he grabbed Jude around the waist, gave Jude’s dick a squeeze then re-entered Jude’s now loosened chute. “Going to fuck you like the dog in heat that, judging by your semi, you’re becoming.” Said Santa, “AW SHIT!!!” Jude gasped as the now familiar sear of a dick up his ass re-ignited. Soon he was grunting in mindless bliss that now engulfed him when Santa screwed his arse. “Man, you’re really fucking me!” Moaned Jude. “Yeah bitch,” Santa agreed, his hips bucked his cock in and out of Jude.

If Santa had any questions about whether Jude was mind-fucked enough to become permanently a mindless doggie fuck toy, it soon became clear that Jude was completely subdued and under Santa’s power. Jude thrusted back onto Santa’s erection with as much force as Santa used to thrust into Jude’s whole. Santa grabbed Jude’s hips and fucked Jude at a rough and hard pace the muscles in Jude’s thighs flexed and undulated.

Jude unconsciously arched his toes to raise his lower body up just enough to let Santa enter his whole better. “I’m going to make you doggie bitch howl? “ Santa grunted driving his cock deeper into Jude. Jude replied in a series of moans and grunts. To emphasize his point Santa gave a hard slap to Jude’s rear, the whack echoed in the room.

“Take my cock, bitch,” Santa retorted thrusting deeply in before blowing another respectable load into Jude’s gut. The two men were truly fucking like dogs in heat. “Bark bitch,” Santa said sharply. “Bow wow,” Jude said. “Bow wow. Bow wow. Bow... Bow wow!” Jude bawled as his cock spurted cum. “BOW WOWWWW!!!” He roared as he cum onto the bed under him. Jude remained on all fours, barking softly. This time Santa did not pull out of Jude, already he could feel his cock starting to become erect again.

Within seconds Santa was ruthlessly fucking Jude a third time, Jude thrust back onto Santa’s penetrating cock, howling like the bitch in heat he had now become. Santa shot his load filling Jude for a third time. “Bow wow. Bow wow. Bow... Bow wow!” Jude moaned again as Santa pulled out of him and got off the bed. He moved to the top of the bed, and sat by Jude’s head. “Did you enjoy that, Jude?” asked Santa. Jude howled in reply, Santa smiled and reached into his sack.

When his hands emerged from the sack, they were holding several Christmas balls. Santa placed all but one of the ornaments on the bed beside Jude. Then he held the ball in his hands near Jude’s cock and balls; Santa crushed the ornament releasing a yellowish mist, which hovered around Jude’s cock and balls. When the mist cleared Jude’s cock and ball sacs were completely encased in a metal C.B device; the device seemed to be made of one complete piece of metal, there was no sign of joins anywhere on the device.

The device was not going to be removed by anyone other than Santa.

Santa picked up and held another ball over Jude’s back; he broke the ornament. The yellow mist swelled around Jude’s body; when the mist had cleared Jude’s body was completely hairless, there was now not a single hair anywhere on Jude’s body. Santa then broke another ornament over Jude’s lower legs and feet. The mist swirled around Jude’s lower legs and feet, it slowly got thicker and thicker before vanishing. Once the air had cleared, Jude was on his knees, his lower were now joined to his upper legs his feet were turned inwards over his whole.

Looking at his handy work a moment Santa smiled, he picked up another ornament and held it near Jude’s arse crack. He crushed the ornament the red mist went straight into Jude’s whole. Quickly the mist became thicker and thicker, until finally the mist became a solid hard black rubber dildo, buried deep in Jude’s arse, the base of the dildo could just be seen.

Santa had one last thing to do before Jude was ready to be delivered to Santa’s bear friend. The last two ornaments were broke together over Jude’s body the mist seemed to lay for a moment on Jude’s skin before it become a tight, completely covering rubber body-suit; a rubber hood with a built-in mussel and long floppy doggie ears on its sides appeared on Jude head. A long doggie tail sprung out of the base of the dildo. An arear around Jude’s arse was clear of rubber allowing the dildo to be removed and an erect hard cock to be thrust in its place.

The whole of Jude began to shimmer, Jude slowly faded away. Santa got off the bed and began to collect up anything he may have left lying around; he waved his hand over his body, his suit appeared out of nowhere on his body. Just before he leaved Santa paused a moment to think about Jude in his new life.

Early Dec 25: The bear of a man came down the stairs into the cellar, clad tightly in leather the man walked into the middle of the cellar. He did not have long to check on his man-doggies, before he had to return home and change. So he could go to church with his wife and children. The guy stopped dead, attached to a pole in the middle of the floor; be a leather lead was a new doggie, around its neck was a tinsel bow. A card reading “HAPPY XMAS FROM SANTA!” hung from the bow. The guy ran his hand over Jude’s tightly rubber clad body. ‘It’s got to be a great Xmas.” The guy thought to himself as he patted Jude one last time, before leaving the cellar.

THE END: