The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year.

By The Slaver.

Early Evening Dec 24: Santa watched from a roof top as the young man strolled up to the front door. Santa had picked this man as his victim because of the all women he had fucked and left when they become pregnant and his arrogant approach to how he made all of his money. This guy was defiantly not on Santa’s naughty list.

No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he was going to make a gift for a bear who was a great friend of his. Santa stood up and watched as Wilson entered his house. Santa clicked his fingers in a flash Santa was standing in the kitchen of Wilson’s home. He could hear Wilson’s voice coming from the front of the house. “What the fuck where did that large present come from. It wasn’t there this morning.”

The gift in question was a large gift-wrapped bundle standing next to Wilson’s large Xmas tree, the gift it’s self was taller than Wilson himself, Wilson himself was over six foot in height with red hair, he turned round from the tree to see a guy dressed as Santa standing in the doorway of the kitchen. The guy dressed as Santa moved into the room, and grabbed Wilson in a head-lock and dragged him towards the kitchen.

Wilson put up quite a struggle, he grabbed the doorframe as he was dragged into the kitchen. Santa grabbed Wilson’s crotch and squeezed really hard. Suddenly Wilson stopped struggling. Santa laughed, this got them every time, no matter how big and powerful they were. A glass ball appeared in Santa’s hand, he broke the ball under Wilson’s noise, a white gas like came out. Wilson snapped his mouth shut so he would not breathe in the gas. Santa pinched Wilson’s noise shut, forcing him to open his mouth and breathe in.

Wilson’s eyes glazed over as the drug in the gas took hold, he stood quiet and motionless drool dripped from the corners of his mouth. Santa smiling and led Wilson back into the front room, there stood by the tree. “Strip,” ordered Santa Wilson began to peel off his suit, and shirt. In no time Wilson stood before Santa completely naked, Santa rubbed his hand through the bush of red hair around Wilson’s cock, and smiled. He stepped back from Wilson and dropped his own pant.

Wilson’s eyes focused on Santa, Santa reached up and grabbed Wilson behind his head he wound his fingers into Wilson’s hair and pulled down. Wilson gasped as his head tilted up just enough so that he could see Santa’s crouch, he gasp with surprise at the sight of Santa stroking his cock, Santa had removed the cod piece he had been wearing under his red pants. Wilson’s drugged mind briefly wondered why Santa was wearing tight-fitting leather bondage gear under his suit. With the cod-piece now removed, it exposed Santa’s huge 12-inch cock. Santa’s voice become all that Wilson could focus on, apart from Santa’s rock-hard cock that starred at him...it seemed to be beckoning him.

“Gaze upon my cock...moved closer, and behold it in all its beauty....” Santa commanded, Wilson found himself slowly moving closer to the huge 12-inch cock, on his bended knees, Wilson found himself closer to a man’s dick than he would have believed he would ever have got. Santa stroked his magnificent cock and looked at the overpowered Wilson kneeling before him Wilson’s expression changed from mindless confusion to lust, Santa was delight.

With his other hand Santa pulled out another glass ball, and broke it open under Wilson’s nose, a bright yellow gas quickly entered Wilson’s nose, and his body. Santa smiled, he know that now no matter how turned on Wilson got, he could not cum till he was given the antidote too the gas he had just breathed in.

“That’s it. Admire my cock, gaze longingly at it...You no longer have interest in sex with females...no interest in women, at all... you have no interest in sex, at all” said Santa in a stern voice. “No interest in...sex with females...no interest in women...no interest in sex” Wilson repeated slowly, the strange-sounding words seemed to ring true to Wilson’s fucked mind, Wilson’s eyes remained absolutely focused on Santa’s cock all the time.

“That’s right...you’ve lost all interest in women and sex with then. However, watching cock swing from side to side, or becoming hard and erect in front of your face really turns you on...makes you nice and hard...makes your mouth water...say it...”

Wilson tried to fight the mind reconditioning, but even as he tried to fight it, he heard himself say aloud what Santa had just told him.

“Yes, slave. Repeat that again and again, believing it more and more with every time. You are some nearly there.” Over, and over again Wilson repeated what he had been told, and as the seconds ticked by he began to believe it himself. “Now the only thing you love more than watching cock, is serving and worshipping a big, thick uncut cock with your mouth, isn’t it?” said Santa after he was sure that Wilson was completely under his power, that no trace of the straight Wilson was left.

“Yes, sir,” Obediently agreed Wilson, he felt less and less resistance in his mind now, as his eyes roamed over Santa’s enormous cock, and he now truly believed he found man’s cocks enticing and beautiful. And that he actually wanted to serve and worship huge, uncut cock! A smile formed on Wilson’s lips as he admired Santa’s huge uncut cock before him, just inches from his face.

“You’re nice, hard and ready, aren’t you, slave? Staring lovingly at my beautiful hard cock, you can’t resist it. You have no interest in women, only men. You now only love the sight and smell of a big thick cock in your face, you want only gorgeous hot cocks, don’t you?” said Santa. “Yes! Cocks... they turn me on so much! I’ve got to have cock, please,” moaned Wilson now fully entranced.

“Will you show me your love and gratitude for cock?” asked Santa, Wilson just moaned again and nodded his head. Confident now, that he’d erased all trace of the straight Wilson’s interest in women and sex, and replaced it with a raging hunger for cock, Santa grasped his raging erection in his other hand, tilted it so it pointed straight at Wilson’s mouth, he ran it up and down and across the guy’s lips.

Wilson’s tongue involuntarily darted out, and tasted Santa’s pre-cum. With Santa’s cock brushing his lips, and Santa’s pre-com on his tongue Wilson’s mind and senses went berserk. Moaning loudly as these new irresistible desires took hold of him, Wilson opened his mouth wide, slowly Santa fed the once super powered-straight Wilson his glistening erect cock.

Wilson his mind now only filled with heart-pumping desire for cock gladly opened his mouth even wide to accept the gift that Santa was given him. Santa fed Wilson more, and more of his glistening erection, Wilson felt Santa’s ball-sacs hit his chin. His lips closed around the thick shaft of Santa’s beautiful piece of man-meat, he experienced for the first time the flesh of another man’s penis sliding back and forth across his lips, and down his throat.

Through his half-opened eyes, Wilson staring in wonderment and lust at the man (Santa) who now dominated him. His tongue tasted the throbbing meat of Santa’s shaft, the glistening, engorged mushroom head, he lovingly caressed the gift of manhood that was in his mouth, Santa’s cock slid back and forth and went so deeply down his throat at times that Wilson gagged, but a sharp pull down on his hair soon stopped Wilson from gagging.

“That’s it, boy. Love cock...worship cock...serve cock...” Santa grunted, the sight of this former power-straight guy on his knees, getting face-fucked by a guy dressed in a red suit—and loving it, was an absolute turn on for Santa. “Worship cock…Obey cock…Serve cock.” The words repeated over and over in his mind as Wilson serviced Santa with his hungry mouth.

‘Welll...straight no more!’ Santa thought to himself. There were more instructions to give to ensure that the conversion was completed.

“Oh, yeaaa...suck cock my slave...you love to suck cock, it’s all you can now think about nothing else matters...you can’t wait to taste cock-juice...when a cock cums you’ll willingly swallow every drop of it...later you’ll be shown more cock-love...you’ll experience the sweet ecstasy and pain of another cock inside you...inside that cute bubble-butt ass of yours!” Panted Santa. Wilson continued to orally serve Santa, he was eager to please Santa in any way possible as Santa relentlessly pumped his face with his gorgeous, thrusting cock.

Wilson knew that if Santa didn’t stop soon, that Santa would reach the point of no return, and shoot hot loads of cock-juice into his mouth. But Wilson didn’t care anymore. Wilson loved the feel of a thick cock in his mouth, enjoyed the sense of defeat at the hands of another man, it now felt completely natural to be on his knees as a cock rapidly pumped his mouth, Wilson suddenly longed for the raging, thrusting cock to shoot its creamy hot loads of cum inside his mouth.

‘...worship the cock...obey the cock...’ Wilson’s mind commanded him, as he drew his mouth in tighter around Santa‘s cock, Santa’s breath became ragged and harsh, signalling the inevitable. Santa cried out in unbridled ecstasy as a once a year mind-blowing orgasm wracked his entire body, his deep voice crying out in gasps and moans as his cock and balls sent load after load after load after load after load of year long pent up hot Santa-cream down Wilson’s willing throat.

Santa held either side of Wilson’s head tightly in place to ensure that his face-fucking was properly and enjoyably finished, the face-fucking reached its inevitable conclusion, ensuring that Wilson had no choice but to swallow every drop of Santa’s seed. After he released his hold on Wilson’s head, Santa ran his fingers through the hair of the now enslaved Wilson, he slowed down his pumping to experience every last second of sexual pleasure from Wilson’s mouth on his cock.

The hypnotized Wilson continued to allow Santa’s thick cock to slide in and out of his mouth, Santa pushed Wilson’s face into his hairy crouch, Wilson’s mouth and mind were both now incapable of sating a great hunger for cock. “That’s better,” Santa smirked down at the newest sex-toy, as he finally pulled out of Wilson. “You did well. By this time next week, you’ll have a talented mouth to pleasure any cock offered you.” Wilson just knelt on the floor, a goofy look an his face.

“Well boy, I think its time you opened your present from Santa,” said Santa, like a little child, still on his knees, he hurried over to the large wrapped gift by the tree. Wilson grabbed the wrapping and pulled it off the gift. A leather Fuck-sling was revealed, leather cuffs hung from the frame, in which a persons wrists and ankles could be bound.

“In,” snapped Santa, without a word the hypnotized Wilson climbed into the sling , Santa bound Wilson’s wrists and ankles into the cuffs. Santa reached under the sling and brought up some leads, he then placed one of leads on each of Wilson’s nipples. The leads led back to a machine under the sling, a button was pushed. Wilson moaned as jolts of electricity went through the leads into each of his nipples. “Feels good, didn’t it?” Giggle Santa. “You will learn to enjoy your new life in captivity!”

Another jolt of electricity hit Wilson’s nipples, Wilson let out a groan, he shouldn’t be enjoying this, but his body and mind was enjoying the pleasure of the jolts. Santa applied another lead to Wilson’s low hanging ball-sacs. Santa sent more electric shocks thought the leads. Wilson cried out as his nipples and balls were massaged by higher jolts of electricity.

Santa reached forwards a glass ball appeared in his hand, the ball broke, a yellowish smoke came out, this time Wilson did not have to be told, he took a deep breath. Santa smiled as he watched Wilson inhaled the gas, “ “What better way to complete your enslavement than by taking all of your baby juice! “laughed Santa, Wilson gasped as another shock caressed his nipples and balls. Wilson’s cock slowly came to life as the antidote gas took hold, and his need to get sexual release became stronger and stronger.

Wilson’s cock come to life as his erogenous zones were being assaulted. Wilson’s cock hardened completely and rose like a flagpole. His eight and a half inches of glory mocked his mind’s attempts not to sir came to submission to Santa. Santa picked up a strange looking cylinder and placed it over Wilson’s monstrous cock. The silicon material inside the cylinder moulded itself around Wilson’s cock tightly, Wilson suddenly felt suction on his cockhead.

Wilson’s senses went into overdrive, he moaned like a bitch in heat, the hardness of his cock increased and precum leaked from his piss-slit. The cylinder sucked every drop of Wilson’s precum, it went through a tub into a glass collection bottle in the machine under the sling. Santa smirked at Wilson and licked his lips, as he picked up a large dildo from under the sling. Santa poured lubricant onto the dildo, he spread Wilson’s asscheeks far apart. Wilson cried out in pain as the most intimate place on his body was invaded by the huge dildo.

The tip of the dildo rested against Wilson’s prostate, a pleasure like he’d never felt was possible added to the pleasure he was already feeling from the shocks and the suction. His cock spited out more precum that was collected by the machine.

The dildo lodged in his ass started to vibrate. Wilson cried out as the vibration played with his prostate. The virginal assault on Wilson sent his senses into overdrive, Wilson’s hips started to buck uncontrollably as the pressure grew stronger and stronger, and without warning his cock exploded . Wilson cried out as the vibration played with his prostate. The virginal assault on Wilson sent his senses into overdrive, Wilson’s hips started to buck uncontrollably as the pressure grew stronger and stronger, and without warning his cock exploded .

After the last drops of Wilson’s cum was collected, the sweat drenched jock just lay panting in the sling with pleasurable delight. Santa looked down at the sweating jock in the bondage sling, he touched Wilson’s ball-sacs the jock moaned loudly, Santa took no notice. “I see that there is still a lot of cum in those babies. Well after a few more milkings, your enslavement will be completed.” Wilson moaned loudly as the shocks and suction in crested, Santa disappeared..

After several hours, over which the milking process repeated many times resulting in orgasms that produced smaller and smaller loads. Wilson’s mind turned to mush as the mixture of pain and pleasure wracked his body. Finally Wilson’s cock could no longer perform and began to grow flaccid, the cylinder slipped off the flaccid cock. Santa appeared beside the sling he lifted the massively shrunken balls of Wilson and smirked. “I’ve sucked every last sperm from you!” he said as he rubbed a white powder into the shrunken balls. The powder vanished into Wilson’s sacs “And that powder now means that you won’t be making babies ever again.” He smirked.

“Time to get you wrapped and under the tree it’s nearly morning!” said Santa, as he waved his hands over Wilson’s long red hair, the hair disappeared from Wilson’s head. The hair reappeared in a pile the foot of the sling. He then waved his hands over Wilson’s crouch, the bush of red hair around Wilson’s penis vanished, then the air around Wilson’s crouch cleared, and a brand shinny Latawski chastity belt appeared around Wilson’s crouch, balls and cock. Santa clicked his fingers, Wilson vanished from the sling.

Early Morning Dec 25: The ranch lay in the desert on the border of two states, it was on the opposite side of the state from where Wilson had lived. A great bear of a man came down the stair from the upstairs of the ranch into the large open plan ground-floor room. All he wore was a leather cod-piece and a cowboy hat. He stopped dead in the middle of the room, by the tree was a large wrapped gift that had not been there last night. He moved near to the gift, a large tag hung from the gift.

The bear pulled the tag from the gift and read it: MERRY XMAS BIG BOY. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GIFT FROM SANTA. TRIGGER WORD COCKSLUT. ENJOY. SANTA. The bear grabbed the wrapping paper and pulled it off the gift. Underneath the paper hog-tied with tinsel was Wilson. A confused look on his face, the bear walked around the bound Wilson. The bear walked around Wilson a few times, finally he stopped beside the bound jock, bending down he untied his gift.

“God, you are a beautiful man?” said the bear. Wilson just lay on the floor, a confused look on his face. “COCKSLUT!” barked the bear. With that, Wilson fell into trance, the effects of last night with Santa took hold. The bear watched Wilson’s descent into his new place in life, a pathetic weakling cretin. The bear moved near to Wilson, and pulled off the leather cod-piece freeing his nine inch erect penis. “SUCK” ordered the bear.

Wilson got on his knees, and began to passionately kiss and caressing the bear’s cock with his mouth. Then he took the cock all the way into his mouth and began to suck and swallow on the cock like the consummate professional Santa had made him. The bear marvelled at the skill of his gift, then he writhed in pleasure, and cum filling Wilson’s mouth .

“I want your ass. Now.” Without hesitation, Wilson got onto all-fours exposing his ass , ready to receive the bear’s once again fully engorged cock. With a thrust the bear penetrated Wilson, Wilson took all of the bear all the way to his balls. Within minutes, Wilson moaned in ecstasy, the bear yelled in pleasured as he jizzed, filling Wilson’s ass. As he pulled out of Wilson’s ass the bear made a silent ‘THANK YOU’ to Santa.

THE END?