The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sandman.

By The Slaver.

The Sandman was known throughout the criminal underworld for his ability to be able to remove other criminal’s problems, but there was always a price to pay. However this did not stop many from seeking his very expensive services. The Sandman also was an expert gay slave trainer and trader many of the problems he removed, and criminals who did not pay his price were turned into gay bottoms and sold on the inter net. The council of thirteen Crime Lords had a problem that after many efforts by their own many members had not been resolved: so after much talking and shouting they decided to call in the Sandman. And so Otto a member for the council contacted The Sandman.

The rain poured down outside the hotel as Otto sat waiting in a room on the top floor. It was gone Midnight and The Sandman was late: he had been due hours ago, Otto was just going to leave when there was a knock on the door. He walked over to the door and opened it. A tall well-built person dress completely in black stepped into the room. This was The Sandman his power seemed to completely fill the room and overpower Otto. Otto shook his head to clear it there was something about this guy that he did not like. The Sandman got straight to the point, “So what’s your problem?” He asked in a voice that seemed to say that he did not care one way or the other. “I’m Otto Good…” Otto started to say but The Sandman raised his hand cutting him off. “I said what’s your problem, I don’t have all night. Said The Sandman. “Well it’s a cop called Theo his just to dam nosey for his own good; his making a lot of noise about us. The chief of police is on our payroll, but even he can’t deal with Theo, if you can’t help we’ll have to kill Theo and that would cause more problems!” Otto stopped talking and looked at the figure of The Sandman.

“So you want me to remove him for you without any fuss. Well that can be done with this and a little bit of my special mind-control.” Said The Sandman, he pulled a hand out of one of his coat pockets and opened it. “You have the information about the victim?” Otto looked into The Sandman’s open hand in it was a pale yellow powder, “Yes it’s all in the file by the lap-top on the table. How can that powder solve our problem?” The Sandman blow the powder into Otto’s face: the guy got a zonked out look on his face, his cock stirred in his suit pants. “This is my SLEEP powder it saps a person’s will it’s not long lasting but I can control someone for an hour or two before it wears off.” The Sandman moved over to the table, he picked up the file. “I think you need to go out onto the fire escape outside the window and stand in the rain!” The Sandman said as he started up the lap-top. “And pull out your cock and jerk off, you will count slowly to 2000 while jerking off, when you reach 2000 you will cum. Once you have cum you will return to this room!”

Otto just nodded and walked to the window he opened it and climbed out: it was raining even harder but Otto took no notice, he opened his pants pulled out his cock and started to jerk off. The Sandman could hear Otto counting; The Sandman turned back to the lap-top and started down loading files onto a memory stick. “1997, 1998, 1999, 2000. Fuck!” Cried Otto as he cum shooting sperm all over the front of his pants, he put his cock back in his pant and climbed back into the room. Otto was completely soaked he looked like a drowned rat; Otto stood in front of The Sandman water dripped off him onto the carpet, The Sandman was now sitting in a chair, “That was just a small dose of SLEEP powder and no mind-control, if you had had the full dose and mind-control you would have been permanently in my power.”

The Sandman stood up and picked up the file and memory stick he turned back towards Otto, “Now remember what happened here tonight, and never again question how I work again understand.” Otto just nodded his head. The Sandman left the room; leaving Otto standing in the room dripping water all over the floor.

Several days later, The Sandman was standing in the hallway of Theo’s house, waiting for him to return from duty; he looked at his watch it was nearly to for Theo to arrive, it was already dark outside but The Sandman had not turned on the lights. Suddenly a car’s headlights shone through the window of the front door. Outside Theo’s car had pulled up on the drive, Theo climbed out of the driver’s side of the car his partner Jones got out the other side of the car. Both guys were tired and hungry, Jones did not usual go back to Theo’s home after work, but just this day he had lost the lease on his flat so he was sleeping in Theo’s spare room for a few nights. The Sandman stepped back further into the darkness he needed the two guys fully in the house and the door closed before he could strike. The door opened and Theo’s hand reached for the light switch beside the door; the lights came on and Theo and Jones entered the hallway. Theo closed and locked the door, “Good evening!” Said a voice behind them, the two men turned round but The Sandman was ready he blow SLEEP powder into both men’s faces. He acted quickly as he pulled the two men further into the hallway.

The Sandman held up the middle finger of his left hand. “Follow my finger with your eyes, my soon to be pig-slaves” Chuckled The Sandman, as he starting to move his finger back and forth, the light shone off the gold ring on the finger. “Follow my finger wherever it goes; focus on it completely, totally.” The two cops stared straight at the moving finger, the light from the ring shone into their unblinking eyes. “You’re lost in my finger’s power. You can’t look away it.” And they couldn’t.

“This finger is more powerful than either of your bodies.” Theo and Jones knew it was, felt it was. The Sandman changed the rhythm of his finger, and throws another handful of Sleep-sand in the zonked out cop’s faces. “That’s it, your eyes are getting tired, and your minds are getting tired. My voice is drawing the two of you in deeper...deeper...deeper…deeper. Give in to my power; my words are breaking your minds.” So they were.

“You’re so deeply under my control, and yet you move even deeper with every passing second. As weak as your minds are, every second at passes they become even more receptive to my commands and my orders” Numb and silent, Theo and Jones listened to The Sandman’s words that seemed to reverberate inside their heads, their eyes still glued to the moving finger, the sight of which now overwhelmed and subdued them even more with every passing second. “Feel my will overpowering you, sapping your bodies of all their energy, making you both weaker with every second at goes by.” Said The Sandman.

“You two can’t handle my strength and willpower, you pair of weak little boys. Your minds are helpless against me, so they beginning to shut down”. The cop’s heads felt number and relaxed as The Sandman’s finger circled in a slow and deliberate rhythm before their eyes. “I’m now more powerful than your minds.” Jones and Theo were barely aware of the numbness spreading through their minds. Their breath and what thoughts they had left were slowing down, matching the hypnotic rhythm of his moving finger.

“Now I’m gonna seal your fates, and break the last shreds of free-will and willpower you both have. I’m going to lock your minds in a mindless trance they can’t ever escape from.” Laughed The Sandman. The two cops just stood there. “Your will is gone. Your minds are emptying. The pair of you can do nothing but obey” Free will gone, mind empty, must obey. These thoughts flashed through the two cop’s mind with amazing speed, the two men seemed not to care they just watched the moving finger.

“I’m going to sap what little strength your puny little bodies have. You won’t have strength to move, or to stand. You’ll lie like rags on the floor, your minds absorbing every word, every order it’s told, without question. If you two understand, strip now.” Like sleepwalker in slow motion the two officers stripped completely naked. The Sandman stopped moving his finger, and moved nearer to the two naked men. Theo and Jones each felt one of The Sandman’s fingers on their lower chest, it begin tracing slow hypnotic circles on their bare chests. “So weak. So helpless. So relaxed. Must obey”. The Sandman told the two officers.

Theo and Jones started twitching: their minds and bodies growing weaker with each twitch. “One last time.” The Sandman said, as he tightly wrapped a massive arm around each cop’s body, and squeezed. The two men’s bodies and minds slowly shut down. “See how easy it was for me to break the pair of you? How helpless you both are now?” Both Theo and Jones did see, did understand. “Time to finish the job. Are you ready?” He waited a moment for a reply now none came, he let go of the two men. Sleep!” The sandman bellowed, Theo and Jones fell to the floor. Their minds fell into a deep dark abyss. It felt like they would never stop falling.

Theo opened his eyes to find that he was lying on the upper floor of his house outside his own bedroom he climbed to his feet, his brain felt like it was made of mashed potatoe. He felt cold air over the whole of his body which meant that he was completely naked. Theo walked into the bathroom that was next to his room; a few seconds later Theo came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Standing a few feet away was the naked figure of The Sandman. He moved closer to Theo.

The Sandman looked Theo straight in his eyes. Theo tried to look away from The Sandman’s burning, glowing black eyes, but he could not. “Just look into my eyes and relax. That’s right, just watch my deep black eyes and let yourself relax.” The Sandman spoke almost silently to the jock. Theo felt himself falling, into those deep black eyes. His mind was in a spin. The Sandman blow some sort of powder into Theo’s face “Nnnnoo ppleeassss.” Was all Theo managed to moan. “That’s right, just focus your eyes on me and relax, just look into my eyes.” Said The Sandman. “All you have to do is listen and relax, listen and relax, look into my eyes.” The Sandman’s voice was steady and soothing, and it filled Theo’s mind.

“I’m going to start counting down from ten, and with each count, you will become even more relaxed. Also when I reach one you will do whatever I tell you to do, I am your master.” Said The Sandman. “Ten...Nine... Eight...Seven” He continues to talk Theo, who was feeling felt more and more relaxed as the count goes down. “Three...Two...One.” The Sandman told Theo. “You are now feeling totally relaxed and at peace.” The Sandman looked Theo right in his eyes, and told him. “I’m your master, you will obey me. Now, I want you to drop that towel, and kneel in front of me, and open your mouth.”

Like a sleepwalker, Theo dropped the towel around his waist, and knelt in front of The Sandman, his mouth open. “Good boy, now I want you to give me a blow job. I will tell you what to do if need be. You will not be able to stop yourself; you will suck my cock till I shot my load.” The Sandman told Theo. “Take my cock into your mouth, and begin.” Theo seemed to resist for a few second, but then he slid his mouth over The Sandman’s cock, and began to suck the 9? uncut cock, while being told what to do. The Sandman wrapped his hands around the back of Theo’s head. He slowly slid his cock in and out of Theo’s mouth, he told Theo what to do, and not to use his teeth. The Sandman began to pump his cock in and out Theo’s mouth.

As The Sandman’s cock continued to pump his face, Theo could barely recall anything, a dim thought flashed into his head. That The Sandman was allegedly among other things assembling a gay slave ring, taking young football and baseball jocks and turning them into gay bottoms, and then selling them off to the rich and affluent as play things. Was this how he did it? Just by making the jocks look into his eyes and making the potential slaves suck him off? Why was this so enjoyable, so irresistible to the potential slaves that they surrendered their bodies and minds completely to him?

Theo’s hands grabbed The Sandman’s thighs, then one of The Sandman’s hands grasped Theo’s cock, and began to stroke it up and down, the way he, Theo like his girlfriend, to play with his cock. Theo let out some muffled moans and looked down his nose at the thick, pulsating penis that was sliding back and forth in his mouth. The bare, muscular belly of The Sandman, with his trimmed pubic hair that crowned his huge cock just kept moving back and forth towards him, in and out, relentless, like a machine controlling him.

The manly odor of The Sandman’s pubic region was all Theo could now smell, and all he now seemed too hear now were the soothing words of The Sandman, urging him to continue sucking, complimenting him on his technique, his attractive features (which the byers like). The Sandman’s hands released their hold on the back of Theo’s head. “Good li’l cocksucker. You find its good servicing your master The Sandman.” Panted The Sandman. Theo sort of knew that he was doing well, but since he was straight and new at this, why did it kinder turned him on, and why was that okay with him?

Theo knew that this gay slave-master was getting turned on by his orally servicing of him, but he knew that he couldn’t stop. He soon found that he was enjoying the feel of The Sandman’s slippery, thick shaft slide across his lips, the craving to keep sucking it as stronger than ever. The more Theo sucked, the more he enjoyed it—the more he enjoyed it, the more he wanted to keep sucking. The Sandman interrupted Theo only long enough to let a few breaths of air into his lungs, before sliding his cock back in.

The Sandman exhaled a twitching gasp as Theo tried swallowing as much of his cock as he could. The musk from The Sandman’s crotch seemed to be getting stronger. After many long minutes on his knees sucking cock, Theo was begging to question himself as to why he couldn’t stop, and why he loved it so. ‘If I keep sucking him...he’s going to cum…cum in my mouth! What then? I’m sucking and jerking him off...fuck I want him to cum! I must taste his sweet cum, feel it shoot into my mouth and down my throat!”

Theo’s head continued to move up, and down The Sandman’s cock “What’s the fuck the matter with me?! I’m totally straight! Yet I can’t help but love this! Such a nice, big, fat, thick cock in my mouth! It’s turning me on like crazy as it pounds my face! Back and forth it goes! It seems to be overpowering me...making me enjoy nice, big, fat, thick cock like crazy...making me want more and more!” Theo’s mind’s pleasure centers were instantly set on fire, stimulated beyond all other sexual experiences. This was the power that The Sandman used that broke men.

Theo’s mouth finally pushed The Sandman over the edge he came with great force and a loud cry. Theo belonged to The Sandman now even before he’d finished swallowing the last drops of The Sandman’s cum. Still, the former straight cop had to be finished off properly, so The Sandman thrust his cock back and forth in Theo’s mouth for over five minutes after the last drizzles of his cum had run down his new slave’s throat. He gently lifted Theo’s head off his cock, and enjoyed the look of absolute love and devotion he saw in the new slave’s eyes.

“You’re mine, now Theo. Tell me who you love.” Asked The Sandman stroking one of Theo’s checks. “Master I loved you master!” Theo said, his voice had a strange flat tone to it. Suddenly the former straight cop found great enjoyment and desire in staring at the manly specimen before him: checking The Sandman out with his eyes, Theo realized what gorgeous hunks certain MEN could be, a wide smile came to his lips. Theo runs his hands up and down The Sandman’s thighs. “I absolutely, only worship cock master! I exist only to serve you!”

Pleased that the former straight young cop had been driven over the edge, The Sandman was ready to completely turn the young slave into a total cock-slut. The Sandman pulled Theo into a long deep kiss, (which Theo now seemed to clearly enjoy), that seemed to go on forever. The Sandman pulled away from Theo: he then ushered his new slave towards his own bedroom and the large bed in middle of the room, a protective arm around Theo’s shoulder as he was led to the final stage of his training for his new life. The Sandman’s phone went off. He picked it up and read the text message and frond. He put the phone away, The Sandman patted Theo on a shoulder.

“Lay down on the bed, Slave. You won’t be able to move!” The Sandman said. Theo walked up to the bed and lay down on it, on his back legs in the air. The Sandman stepped closer to the bed. The Sandman positioned himself between Theo’s legs. He lubed up Theo’s arse-hole with lube from the bottle that he always carried. Suddenly Theo felt an intrusion in his anal hole. A feeling of pain, that made Theo wince, the sensation of The Sandman’s fingers entering his bubble butt, and reaching places Theo never realised existed. To Theo the heat in the bedroom seemed to suddenly rise somewhat, beads of sweat condensed on Theo’s face and tight packed body. Then suddenly with one mighty thrust The Sandman forced his whole hand in, and Theo was being fucked for the first time.

Theo tried to use his arse muscles to expel The Sandman’s fist, but it was futile. The Sandman worked his fist in and out for what seemed to Theo like forever. “Fuck, yes! Fuck that’s so good. Oh fuck yes!” Theo managed to gasp as The Sandman thrust his fist in and out his arse faster and faster. Then The Sandman twisting his fist around, and pulled it out with a pop. Theo could hardly breathe much less scream, if he could have. The Sandman walked round to the top of the bed, where Theo‘s head was. “Take another close look boy. Looks wonderful doesn’t? The Sandman said.

The Sandman pulling the young former cop’s face forwards so that his cock literally touched Theo‘s face. “Larger, isn’t it? It puts most guys to shame yours as well I think doesn’t it?” The Sandman asked, grinning proudly. “Now take a good long, deep sniff of my musk, I’m sure you just love that smell, now” The Sandman pressed Theo‘s face deeply into his pubic hair. “That’s it, you just take a good long whiff,” The Sandman coaxed. Seconds later, The Sandman was pleased to hear the sounds of the young cop sniffing deeply. Theo‘s body seemed to shake then go limp as he breathed in a second, then third time. “Mmmm…Lovely smell, isn’t it,” Said The Sandman, as he let go of Theo‘s head. For a moment Theo just looked up at The Sandman.

“Suck my dick,” The Sandman suddenly ordered. Theo opened his mouth wide, waiting for that tasty cock that his face had just been pushed into and he had already sucked once before. Former straight cop Theo’s mouth watered at the thought of The Sandman’s cock sliding into his mouth, and down his throat again. The Sandman roughly grabbed hold of Theo’s head, and held it tight as he forced his dick into Theo’s mouth. Theo’s mouth snapped shut around the base of The Sandman’s dick. The Sandman started to pump Theo’s mouth furiously, and pushed Theo’s head back and foreword on his erect dick. Theo sucked on The Sandman’s cock.

Suddenly The Sandman’s hot man juice was sliding down Theo’s throat; he swallowed all that The Sandman shot. Once he had shot his load, The Sandman pulled his dick out of Theo’s mouth. “All you need now is one of these.” The Sandman held up a box and opened it. “Let me guess you’ve never had one of these on your cock before?” Theo shook his head The Sandman pulled a C.B 2013 cock-cage out of the box and locked it onto Theo’s dick. The sandman rubbed Theo’s nuts, making him hard in the cage. Theo felt the pressure and a sharp pain of his dick being squeezed by the steel he was locked in as he became hard. The sandman stood and looked at the cage on Theo’s member, he had made sure that Theo couldn’t get out of it when he popped an erection he had locked it securely in place.

The Sandman took the keys to the locks of the C.B 2013 cock-cage and put them in a small Yellow plastic bag, sealed it with duct-tape and dropped the bag out of a window into a trash-can on the street below. “You won’t be needing those, your cock will never again be free that cage is on your cock for the rest of your life!” The Sandman told Theo. “Now that will be 867.99 dollars for the C.B 2013, now let’s have your credit card & pin number. Your new Master can’t be expected to buy your cock-cage now can he?” The Sandman said. The whole time Theo had stood unmoving staring straight ahead.

Theo reached for his wallet and put out his credit card and handed it to The Sandman and then told him his pin number. The Sandman looked at the card then the computer screen and then he smiled at Theo. “I always knew you Law officer types were into kink and gay shit.” The Sandman laughs. “Yea I.....” Theo started to say, but felt The Sandman’s hand smack him across the face. “I did not say you could speak!” snapped The Sandman. “I am sorry.” Theo said quietly. The Sandman finished at the computer he handed back Theo his credit card. “Here’s your card, not that you’ll use it again but till you ‘move’ away you can have it. Oh I’ve also bought a Fuck-sling on your card as well. Once I’m finished here and you have gone to your new Master that sling will get a great amount of use!”

Theo did not say anything he just stood there staring straight ahead. “Now in a moment you will wake but will always be in my power. You will act completely normally, you will go to work and do your shift, ever alone or with a new partner you will not have Jones as your partner ever again. After you come off duty, on your way home stop off at some store and by some Gay Porn mages. Do you understand? You may speak!” Said The Sandman, in a low flat voice Theo replied, “Yes Master, after I have the mages what do I do, come back here?” The Sandman looked at Theo. “Yes” was all Theo said? “When I’ve left the room you will wake dress and carry out my orders without question. You will be back in this house by 22.00 hundred, do you understand?” Another flat reply answered ‘yes’ The Sandman nodded and left the room, Theo seemed to wake up he shook his head to clear it and began to dress in his uniform ready to go on duty.

The sun-light poured into the room, Jones woke up and felt strange, he was having trouble recalling who he was, where he was and what he should be done. Slowly the haze seemed to pass, and he found himself lying completely naked on the floor of the living room in Theo’s home, a large soiled dildo was fixed to the floor next to him. Jones sat up his head still spinning he was just about to stand up and shout out for Theo, suddenly The Sandman walked into the room; Jones had the feeling that he had meet this guy dressed all in black before. The Sandman wasted no time he said Jones’s ‘TRIGGER WORD’ and Jones fell back into very deep trance. “Right, I’ll get straight to the point; I have no use for you. You were never part of my plan. I was only hired to remove one troublesome cop, Theo. But both of you arrived at his house last night. So I have to deal with you as well.” The Sandman stood looking at the trance out Jones for a few seconds.

“When you wake you’ll had a terrible itch buried deep inside your arse-hole. To start with you will squirm to rid yourself of it but finally you will know that only thrusting a dildo far up your whole, and fucking yourself with it will stop the itch. The itch will immediately subside the further the dildo goes in your hole.” Said The Sandman. “You will use the dildo fixed to the floor next to you. On three you will sleep, then wake and obey your orders. And THREE.” Jones fell back onto the floor; moments later Theo came down the stairs fully dressed in his uniform. He seemed not to notice Jones lay on the floor in the living room, or The Sandman standing near him as he left the house.

Jones slowly woke up and stood up all most at once Jones suddenly felt that he had a terrible itch buried deep inside his ass-holes. He squirmed and wriggled trying to rid himself of the itch but finally he knew that he had to thrust down on the fixed dildo to rid himself of the itch. He moved over to the dildo and stood atop of It, Jones bent his knees. The tip of the dildo slipped slightly in, and immediately the itch subsided slightly, but Jones’s cock got hard and twitched, pre-cum formed in its slit. The Sandman smiled as he watched, Jones seemed to know that the dildo had to go further in. As the dildo entered him, there was a searing blast of pain from his asshole all the way up his spine.

Jones cried out, and he found he couldn’t lift himself up off the dildo. He couldn’t move it was like his body wouldn’t obey him anymore. The new sexual urges took hold the cop relaxed his legs and slid down further onto the impaling monstrous dildo. Jones felt the tell-tale fullness that told him he needed to shit, and was not clean inside, but he couldn’t stop himself. His lips curled up in pain as the giant dildo fill his anal cavity to the limit. Pain hit home, it flashed through Jones head like bolts of lightning. Suddenly Jones just relaxed his sphincter and breathed deeply. Jones’s cock bounced and squirted without Jones even having to touch it. The Sandman gave Jones one last look and left the room.

As the day went on, Jones fucked himself with the soiled dildo, he made some breakfast then fucked himself again, and he called in sick then fucked himself again. 15 minutes later he was fucking himself again he tried watching some TV, but stopped every few minutes to fuck himself again and again. Jones’s cum and shit mounded up around the dildo. Jones’s gag reflex suddenly vanished. Several hours later and a good few gallons of shit and cum, plus many dry shots Jones lost consciousness. The dildo in his asshole slowly slid out; with a wet “plop” and Jones dropped onto the ground. The cop’s cock continued twitching and dry shooting for a solid two minutes after Jones lost consciousness. The room stunk, the floor, and Jones’s naked body was a mess, smeared with his cum and shit.

Theo had finished his shift and was on his way home as he turned into 69th Avenue from Main street he saw a Windows 24/7 store: Theo pulled into its parking lot and got out the car and walked into the store. He went straight to the porn mages and started looking for the gay mages. He could not find any, so he went over to the sales counter, and asked the salesclerk were the gay mages where. The clerk looked oddly at Theo, he knew Theo. “What’s this MR Policeman turned bad all of a sudden. This I can’t believe it’s some sort of trick!” The clerk said coming round from behind the counter. Theo went a slight shaded of red as he spoke, “It’s no trick, I’ve learned the error of my ways. I’m really bad now!”

“You’re gonna show me how bad you really are Mr Policeman.” The salesclerk said unzipping his pants and pulled his dick out, “Suck my cock you no good lawman.” Theo dropped to his knees and started to suck the salesclerks cock, The Sandman had also programed Theo to never refuse any order to suck a man’s cock, for a short time Theo felt shame and revulsion as he swallowed cock and the salesclerk pumped his dick hard down his throat. But that soon pasted.

“You have a Master bitch?” Gasped the salesclerk as he kept pumping his dick in and out of Theo’s mouth. Theo moaned. “I’m sure your master won’t mind this, even if he does mind it’s you and your ass he’ll beat it out of later.” The salesclerk laughed as he pulled Theo onto his feet and into the back office/storeroom. He pulled down Theo’s pants bent him over the small office desk and shoved his dick into Theo’s ass and fucked him over the desk. The salesclerk didn’t even stop fucking when the store’s manager walked into the room and stood watching the fucking.

“This is the cop I told you about.” The clerk laughed and turned Theo’s head so Theo was looking at the store manager. It didn’t take too long before Theo felt his ass flooded with cum; the salesclerk pulled out of Theo, ripped the cum off his dick on Theo’s shirt-tail and putting his dick away. “Don’t move bitch.” The salesclerk slapped Theo’s ass, and walked away. When the salesclerk came back Theo was still bent over the office desk: the store manager was now fucking Theo’s ass, by the moans the manager was making he was very near to blowing his wad.

With one last violent thrust and an ear-slitting scream the manager cum, pumping more cum into Theo’s ass. The manager pulled out of Theo ripped his dick on the back of Theo’s shirt, and put away his cock. The salesclerk was holding an 10 inch butt plug and a bottle of lube. “I got these for my girlfriend, but I’ve thought of a better use for them!” He lubed up the 10 inch butt plug and forced it into Theo’s hole, right down to the base. “A gift for you. And don’t forget to tell your Master how much we enjoyed his bitch’s ass. Now pull up your pants and get the fuck out of here.” The salesclerk and manager smiled at each other as Theo pulled up his pants and ran from the store: he could feel a fullness building in his ass.

The Sandman was on the porch outside Theo’s house smoking a cigarette when Theo pulled into the driveway in his car, Theo walked up to the porch and The Sandman pulled Theo into him and locked his mouth to Theo’s. The Sandman’s tongue invaded Theo’s mouth: Theo pulled The Sandman closer in. After a few more seconds the two guys pulled apart panting. “Very good Boy.” The Sandman said checked out the cock cage through Theo’s uniform’s pants, he tugged on it to make sure it was still secure, Theo let out a low moan. The Sandman felt Theo’s arse and noticed the base of the butt-plug between the cheeks of his hole. “What’s this slave?”

“Sir after I had finished my shift I went into the Windows 24/7 store to get a gay mag like I was told to do. The salesclerk in the store recognized me, I was the one who arrested him for having 10 oz. of weed, and he got a 10 week sentence and a $250.00 fine. He made me suck his cock and he fucked me in front of the store’s manager. I couldn’t say no since you’ve trained me to never refuse a cock, or orders from a man.” Theo looked down at the ground, a look of shame on his face. “You’re a slave now officer, there’s no need to look like that. Your holes are to be used by men, and only men. Continue” The Sandman said feeling the base of the butt plug again through Theo’s uniform’s pants.

“After he had fucked me he told me to stay bent over and he left. While he was gone the store- manager fucked me. When the salesclerk returned he had the plug and some lube he said there were for his girlfriend, but he now had a better use for them.” Theo finished, he was still looking down with the look of shame on his face. “Where they good fucks slave?” Asked The Sandman. “They were good sized Master, but not as big as your cock. I hated every second of the fuckings, but I also love the feeling of cock deep it in my ass. I am so confused, I am not gay, but I love cock in both my holes.” Theo’s brainwashed mind was trying to make sense of what was happening to him, but couldn’t.

“It’s all part of your programing, your new outlook on life, slave. You were the one with the gay hang-ups and wanting always too be good and proper. You can’t enjoy this new life fully till you realize it’s what you’ve truly always wanted.” The Sandman laughed, “Now go upstairs to your room, take off all your clothes, and take the plug out a lay on the bed and spread your legs open and wait. I have something to do, but I will join you soon, and then I’m going to fuck you.” Theo nodded his head kissed The Sandman on the cheek and entered the house. As he went upstairs Theo did not seem to notice the strong overpowering smell of cum and shit coming from the living room. Theo entered his room stripped his uniform off pulled out the butt-plug and climbed onto the bad and lay with his legs open waiting for The Sandman to return.

So time later The Sandman returned to the house, he came into the bedroom and stripped out of his clothes. The Sandman then climbed between Theo’s open legs, spat in his arse-hole and then shoved his dick in, and started to fuck Theo. The Sandman felt so horny he couldn’t help himself he fucked Theo steady and hard for a long time before he finally allowed himself to shot his first load. He cum 5 more times before he got down from between Theo’s spread open legs he looked at the clock above the bed it had taken him nearly 3 hours to cum and empty his ball-sacs.

Theo woke the next morning his head in The Sandman’s crouch; by how sore his mouth felt Theo must have spent some hours serving The Sandman’s cock. Theo pulled his head up; as he did so The Sandman woke up, he tossed Theo’s hair with his hand. “Morning slave! How’s the mouth after that marathon oral servicing you gave me last night?” Asked The Sandman as he got off the bed and came round to Theo’s side of the bed. “Sore Sire!” Theo replied sitting up and looking longingly at The Sandman. “Well I have a few surprises for you. But first something must be done about that!” Said The Sandman tossing Theo’s hair again. “Come!” The Sandman said leaving the bedroom and headed for the bathroom Theo got off the bed and followed The Sandman into the bathroom.

After a few seconds the sound of hair clippers was heard followed by the sound of running water; after a few more seconds The Sandman lead Theo out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. Theo’s head was now completely bald, and his beard was also completely gone. The Sandman told Theo to stand by the bed, The Sandman walked over to a black leather case on the floor on the far side of the room from it he took a black bottle he returned to the waiting Theo. The Sandman poured a clear liquid from the bottle into his hand; he then rubbed the liquid all over Theo’s head and face. The Sandman repeated this three more time, “There you go slave that’ll stop any facial hair and hair growth for nearly 5 years!” The Sandman said ripping his hand on the bed sheet.

The Sandman opened the door and unzipped his pants; Jones and the store manager were on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs and to their feet, a huge funnel gag in each of their mouths, their arse-holes plugged with large fist shaped butt-plugs, both guys hair had been completely shaved off; both the guys nipples now had nipple rings in them. “Time for a drink.” The Sandman said, as he let loose his piss into Jones’s gag, Jones sucked the piss down, his own cock tried to get hard but couldn’t because of the tight, one size to small leather sheaf on his cock, the store manager also had the same thing on his cock. The Sandman finished pissing and zipped up his pants, he ordered Theo to piss in the store manager’s funnel gag The Sandman shut the door on the piss pigs when Theo was finished.

“Goodbye piss pigs. Your Masters will be along shortly to collect you for their male whore houses out in the desert. Enjoy your ‘New Life’s’ my friends!” The Sandman said through the closed door as he led Theo back up the yard and towards the house.