The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Sadism

Tags: f/f, mc, fd, bd, ds

Description: Juliet and Mel have an unusual relationship, based around pain and humiliation. But where does the power really lie?

* * *

It was a perfectly normal day for Karen, until they walked in.

It was a normal, lazy, mid-week mid-morning shift in the coffee shop where she worked, so as usual she was taking her time to make some light conversation with her coworkers as she took the orders of the customers that occasionally drifted in and out. It was the usual crop. A few students, staring at their books and their phones. A few retiree couples, enjoying each other’s company. A few employees from the office building across the street, using their breaks to get some nicer coffee. Nothing special at all.

And then they walked in.

At first the two women didn’t seem so incredibly strange, but they did catch Karen’s eye simply due to the stark contrast between them. They seemed to be together, but one of them strode confidently ahead while the other was still a few paces behind, without holding the door for her, or even glancing back. The leading woman was by far the more striking of the two. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a neat ponytail, her makeup was impeccable, and she was dressed head to toe in black: a leather jacket over a black t-shirt, and black skinny jeans leading down to pair of black, heeled boots—a combo that perfectly accentuated her long, well-sculpted legs. She was more than good-looking enough to turn almost every head in the place as she walked in, especially due to her towering height.

The other woman couldn’t have been more different. She was equally pale, but her hair was red and cascaded all down her head in uneven waves that even fell across her face. It didn’t seem to bother her; in fact, she seemed perfectly content to hide her emerald eyes behind her hair as much as possible. Where the blonde was confident, everything about the redhead’s body language screamed shyness and meekness. She was shorter, and dressed in a much more feminine way, with a long skirt and cardigan. When the door started to swing closed behind the blonde, she dashed forward to catch the door and slip through, and then trotted across the cafe to catch up.

Since there were no after customers, the blonde walked right up the counter and stared Karen straight in the eyes. Karen was suddenly aware of how tall the confident woman was.

“What can I get you?” Karen asked, determined to remain professional.

“Small pumpkin spice latte, no cream,” the blonde replied without any hesitation.

“OK, great! Can I take your name?”

“Juliet.”

“OK, Juliet.” Karen wrote her name and order on a coffee cup and passed it down to Michel. Then, she turned to the small, redheaded woman standing nervously a couple of paces behind Juliet. “And for you?”

The redhead seemed startled that she’d been spoken at all, but after a moment she half-opened her mouth to reply. But then Juliet spoke instead, sounding utterly composed and in control. “No. Mel will not have anything.”

The redhead—Mel—looked down at the floor, and the moment hung awkwardly in the air. Karen briefly considered asking Mel again if she wanted anything, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to do it. “Alright then. Just a pumpkin spice latte, small, no cream.” She rang the order up on the cash register. “That’ll be four dollars forty-nine, please.”

Juliet didn’t move, or react in any way. Karen was just about to repeat herself, thinking the blonde might not have heard, when she raised one hand and snapped her fingers without even looking round. “Mel? Quickly now.”

Mel practically jumped out of her skin, before hurriedly reaching into her handbag and retrieving her purse. She fished through it hurriedly as Juliet tapped her foot, and eventually handed a five dollar note to Karen. Karen, mystified and somewhat concerned, took it and handed back her change. Mel accepted it with a grateful nod, and then backed up behind Juliet.

“Thank you,” Juliet said, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

“Um, yeah,” Karen managed. Something weird was going on here, but she had no idea what. She gestured along the counter. “It’ll be ready in a moment.”

Juliet nodded, and moved down the counter as Karen had indicated. Mel trotted after her. Karen shook her head. There were no other customers to serve, so she ended up keeping an eye on the strange couple as she pretended to be checking the cash register. But they simply waited, Mel keeping her eyes downcast and trying to make herself as small as possible, while Juliet stared at her phone. A couple of minutes later, Michel called out Juliet’s order and set her drink down on the counter next to her. Juliet slipped her phone away, picked it up, and then, without warning, thrust it towards her companion. “Mel, take this.”

Mel was caught totally off guard. She reached out for it immediately, but Juliet released it as soon as Mel’s hands touched it, before the poor girl had even figured out what was going on. As a result, the cup slipped through Mel’s grasp and fell to the floor, spilling hot coffee everywhere. A few heads turned at the sound. But every single head turned an instant later, at a sound like a whip cracking, as Juliet slapped Mel across the face as hard as she could.

“You stupid girl,” she sneered, as Mel stumbled from the blow. “Can’t you do anything right? I simple asked you to carry my coffee. Is even that too much for you? Are you so useless you’re not even fit to carry my drink?”

Mel muttered something but was cut off by a second slap, across the opposite cheek.

“Speak up,” Juliet commanded.

“No, Miss Juliet,” Mel said, quietly but audibly.

“No?” Her reply only seemed to incense Juliet further. “You dropped my coffee, didn’t you? God, you’re so useless. I don’t even know why I put up with you.”

Mel’s cheeks were burning, both from the slaps and from the intense humiliation. Everyone else in room was staring at them both, and while that didn’t seem to bother Juliet, Mel was shrinking before their gazes. Karen’s heart went out to the girl, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to speak up or interfere.

“Well?” Juliet demanded. Mel, completely off-kilter, did not even know what was being asked of her. She looked around, faint desperation in her eyes, as if hoping any of the bystanders might be able to help her. But each of them looked away the moment she looked at them, and then went right back to starting when she looked away.

“I…” Mel pleaded.

“Aren’t you even going to apologize?” Juliet sounded sincerely offended, but Karen could detect a hint of malevolence to her voice.

“Oh!” Mel started, and turned a shade of deep red. She clasped her hands and did her best to look Juliet in the face, quaking as she did so. “Miss Juliet, please, I’m so sorry, please forgive my clumsiness. I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry…” she trailed off.

Juliet waited a moment, then sniffed. “Hmm. I think you’d better apologize to everyone else, don’t you agree? For making such a scene.”

Mel, clearly shy, paled. But she clearly did not dare refuse. It was like Juliet’s words were irresistible to her. She forced the words out. “Everyone… I’m so sorry… I—”

“Louder,” Juliet said.

There was a long silence.

Mel gulped, then tried again, raised her voice and sounding almost shrill. “Everyone, I’m so sorry for making such a scene. Please forgive me.”

A few of the other customers nodded or made a waving motion with their hands, as if to indicate it was all forgiven. But still, no-one spoke.

“Hmm,” Juliet mused out loud. “I suppose that will do. But look! You’ve spilled coffee all over my shoes.” It was true. Her ankle-high black leather boots were glistening wet. “How disgusting, ugh. Clean it up.”

Mel looked even more shocked, and at that point Karen felt she absolutely had to intervene. She painted a smile across her face. “Oh no, let me do that! It’s quite alright, I’m sure we have something to help with your shoes. Let me—”

“No.” Juliet silenced Karen with a single, warning finger. “She should do it. She made the mess, she must clean it up herself. I won’t have it any other way.”

Karen froze, her mouth hanging open. She couldn’t bring herself to disagree. This woman exerted an aura of absolute will. It was as if she knew, not believed but knew, that everyone was going to do what she wanted. There was a certainty, a raw confidence to everything about her, that was almost supernatural. Karen could barely even imagine arguing with her. Without even really meaning to, she nodded submissively and backed down. Juliet turned her withering gaze back to Mel.

The poor, humiliated redhead gestured about helplessly. “But… how? I don’t…”

“You know how.”

Mel looked like she wanted to disappear. “But… here… all these people…”

“Do it.” Juliet pointed straight down at the floor, and said something Karen was sure she must have misheard. “Get on your knees.”

For a moment, Mel just stared back at her, and Karen thought she was going to fight back. But no. The poor girl’s will broke, and she sank slowly to her knees, compelled by the force of Juliet’s words. And then, unbelievably, she bent down and started to lick Juliet’s boots.

The coffee shop was silent, save for the soft, wet sound of Mel lapping at the coffee on the taller woman’s boots. And still, no-one was looking away. Juliet still seemed entirely untroubled by the way everyone else was looking at her. Her eyes were still on Mel, and she started talking to her in a soft, soothing voice that belayed the cruelty of her words.

“Good, good. Such a good girl, licking my boots clean. That’s where you belong, isn’t it? That’s what you’re good for. You can’t take care of yourself, you can’t even carry my coffee, so get to lick my boots like a worthless little pet. How does it feel, knowing that’s all you are? Just an animal. You don’t deserve to behave like a real human being. You don’t deserve that dignity. You should feel ashamed of yourself, walking around all day, tricking other people into believing you’re anything other than a simpering, pathetic weakling. But at least everyone here knows it now. How does it feel, to know that they’re all watching you? They’re all pitying you, I’m sure. But they’re also disgusted with you. I mean, what kind of a person would just kneel and like another’s boots?”

“That’s enough!” Juliet turned, as did everyone else, surprised at the voice. It was one of the office workers, a distinguished-looking man in about his mid-thirties. His expression was livid as he addressed Juliet. “This is a public place, for God’s sake! I don’t know what all this about, but you are the one making a scene here, not your poor friend. I don’t know why you treat her like that, it’s simply awful. It’s… it’s…”

For a moment, Karen couldn’t tell why he’d trailed off like that. Then she saw that Mel had stopped licking Juliet’s boots and was looking at the man. When he’d looked back at her, he’d seen the look on her face, and it had taken his words away from him. Mel’s face was flushed and sweaty, her eyes were wide, and she was panting furiously, her tongue half-lolling out of her mouth. At first, Karen thought she looked ill. Then, she thought she was just painfully embarrassed and ashamed. But then she saw it was something else too. Mel, the girl who had been licking another woman’s boots in public, was intensely aroused. She looked like she was having the best sex of her life. It was like she was barely able to control the pleasure she was feeling. She was practically shaking. She looked like she was about to have an orgasm.

“God!” the man exclaimed, speechless.

“You see?” Juliet said, smoothly. “Just like I told you. She’s pathetic.” She spat the insult with particular venom and Mel, still kneeling, visibly shook, her body wracked by the pleasure of the abuse Juliet was heaping on her. Karen’s stomach was in knots. What the fuck was going on?

“Come,” instructed Juliet, turning on her heels, when it became clear the man had nothing more to say. When Mel didn’t start moving at once, she delivered a swift, kick to the kneeling girl’s side. Mel yelped in surprise, and then let out a long, soft moan that gave Karen chills. “I said come. You’ve disgraced yourself enough for one day. You don’t want to make these people even more uncomfortable than you already have, do you?”

“No, mistress,” Mel answered. She clambered to her feet, by which time Juliet was already striding towards the door. Mel briefly jogged to catch up with her, still drenched in the sweat of her own arousal, and then trotted at her heels as they left. Once they left, Karen, along with everyone else left in the room, let out a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding.

This was going to make for one hell of a story.

* * *

Why did I do that?

That question was something Juliet just couldn’t quite shake. It had been bouncing around in her head all day, in various shapes and forms. She’d tried to ignore it, to reason it away, to distract from it, but her thoughts kept wandering back to it, in that simple, forceful form.

Why did I do that?

It hadn’t occurred to her right away. Right after she and Mel had left the coffee shop, she’d been riding high on that feeling of control and dominance she so craved and enjoyed. But after that faded, she’d found herself thinking about her own words and actions in a very different light. She’d enjoyed it. Of course she’d enjoyed it. She always enjoyed things like that. That was who she was. Wasn’t it? Then, why couldn’t she stop questioning herself? She couldn’t quite suppress the worry that maybe that wasn’t what she wanted after all. And maybe, what she’d done to Mel wasn’t OK.

“Hey Mel,” she called out softly.

“Yes, mistress?” came the reply from below. They were at home, in the apartment they shared together, enjoying the evening. As usual, Juliet was slumped comfortably on the couch, whilst Mel was sitting next to her on the floor, occasionally nuzzling softly against Juliet’s long legs.

“Earlier…. When we were in that coffee shop. Was that OK?”

Mel instantly looked down. “No, mistress. Please forgive your unworthy slave for being so clumsy and useless. I beg you, punish me, I need to be—”

“Stop.” Juliet said. Mel fell silent at once. Juliet frowned. For some reason, Mel’s words of submission, normally so sweet in her ears, felt rough and uncomfortable. Grating. “I didn’t mean it like that. I meant it like… is that what you want?”

“Mistress?” Mel seemed almost not to understand what she was being asked. “What I want doesn’t matter. You own me. I am yours.” She lifted her head to illustrate her point, better exposing the heavy collar padlocked around her neck. “The only thing that matters is what you want.”

“I know that,” Juliet snapped, and then recoiled at the submissive, yearning look that appeared in Mel’s eyes. “I mean… is this how you want it to be? Do you like the way it is, between us?”

“Mistress?” Now Mel looked concerned. “Are you feeling alright?”

Juliet spoke very slowly and carefully. “I just keep thinking that, I can’t remember how it got like this. I think you like it, and I like it to… or I think I do. But sometimes, I don’t know why I do the things I do. I don’t know why I treat you like this. I don’t remember ever asking for your permission or your consent. I’m just worried, I guess.”

“Mistress, no!” To Juliet’s surprise Mel grasped at her, alarmed. Her deep, green eyes were wide and manic. “It’s my fault, like always. I swear to you it is. I’m so sorry. It’s my fault, all of it. So punish me, OK? Like you always do. Just punish me, make me hurt, and you’ll feel better, I know it. That’s what you need. That’s what I need. I’m a worthless slave, a weak, pathetic fucktoy, a—”

“Stop!” Juliet’s voice came out shrill. She pushed Mel off her, more roughly than she’d intended, and stood up. “Just stop it, please, I know that’s normal for us, but right now I… wait… normal? Is that normal?” Juliet became suddenly aware that her head was hurting. A lot. The pain was a revelation. It was like she’d been hurting for a while, maybe a long time, but she hadn’t realized it. What was going on? “I think I need to take a walk. I need to clear my head. And think about some things.”

Juliet started walking. She paused for a moment when she heard Mel whimper sadly, but then kept going, even though she hated herself for it. But as she reached the door to the living room, she was stopped by Mel’s voice.

“I’m sorry Juliet… I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.” What stopped Juliet was the way she spoke. Mel still sounded upset, bordering on hysterical, but there was a steel to her voice that Juliet had never heard before. It made her look round and see that Mel was standing too, and was taking slow, deliberate steps towards her.

“W-what do you mean?” Juliet couldn’t put her finger on why, but she was unnerved.

“I’m not going to let you go,” Mel stated, matter-of-factly. “I love you, and you love me. I love what you do to me. I’m not going to let you go. I can fix all this.”

“Mel.” Juliet was started to feel like she needed to get out. “I’m going for a walk. I need to figure some things out. There’s a lot things in my head that I… Once we get back, we’ll talk.”

“No.” Mel started fishing around in her purse for something. “That would ruin anything, and I can’t let that happen. I love you too much for that. What we have is too important.”

“Mel… you can’t stop me.” The control that Juliet was so used to feeling was disconcerting in its absence.

“Yes. I can. Look at this, won’t you?” Quick as a flash, Mel whipped something out of her purse and it held it up, dangling from a chain in the space between them. By the time Juliet registered what it was, it was far too late. It was a large, green crystal, roughly-cut and suspended as a pendant. The moment Juliet caught sight of it, her eyes were locked onto it, peering deeply into its mysterious depths.

“W-wuh,” was all Juliet could manage to say. Everything was sluggish and faint and slow, and she was struck by the strange feeling that she’d seen the crystal before, even though couldn’t remember when or how.

“Good, good,” Mel soothed. “Come sit with me.”

Dreamlike, Juliet drifted lethargically over to slump back down on the couch. Mel moved with her, making sure the crystal pendant was never out of her view. The red-haired girl then curled up on the couch next to her, taking a moment to enjoy the feel of Juliet’s body against hers. Resting her head on Juliet’s shoulder, she reached out to hold the crystal so that it dangled in front of both their faces, slowly spinning and swinging.

“Do you remember how we met?” Mel asked. Her mouth was close enough to Juliet’s ear that she barely had to whisper. Her voice was so soft.

“I… maybe.” So hard to think now.

“We met at a kink meetup,” Mel explained. That sounded about right to Juliet. “And we fell for each other straight away, and started playing around together. It was so good. I was such a masochist, and even though you were new to sadism you were so good at inflicting pain.” Mel sighed in happy reminiscence. “But when I asked for more, you wouldn’t give it to me. You said you weren’t comfortable with it, it wasn’t what you wanted. How could you?! We were so good together, but you were holding back. So I had to fix it. I had to make it perfect.”

Everything she was saying sounded disturbingly familiar to Juliet. She tried to say something—anything—but all that came out was a feeble groan.

“It wasn’t hard at all to get you to let me hypnotize you,” Mel continued. “You were happy to let me try it. I wasn’t very good at first, but I got better. A lot better.” She suddenly sounded horribly guilty and sad.”I’m sorry. I know it’s wrong, I know you could never forgive me for it. But I just… I had to. I couldn’t let you go. We were meant to be together. And so I had to make you forget, too. I… I don’t like it. But I had to. Do you understand? You’ll understand. Some day. I know you will. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Juliet murmured, automatically. She wasn’t sure if it was true or not, but Mel beamed with happiness all the same.

“See? I knew it.” Mel shifted, sitting a little more upright. “OK, well, now I just need to fix you again! I need to make it so you can hurt me, humiliate me, destroy me. Just like I need. Just like you want, even though you don’t think you want it. It’s OK, I know what to do. It’s not the first time.”

How many times? Juliet wondered.

“Juliet.” Mel’s voice was firmer and more formal now, almost ritualistic. “Do you remember the words I put in your head?”

“I want to hurt Mel.” The words started at Juliet’s lips, with no thought behind them, but afterwards she could hear them resounding in her head like rumbling thunder. “I need to hurt Mel.”

“Good,” Mel encouraged. “Keep going.”

But she hardly needed to tell her to do that. Once the words were in her head, Juliet could not get rid of them, or stop them forming in her mouth. “I want to hurt Mel. I need to hurt Mel. I want to hurt Mel. I need to hurt Mel. I want to hurt Mel. I need to hurt Mel.”

“Hurt me,” Mel whined softly. And Juliet realized she wanted to. She was shocked by the realization. She wanted to deny it, but how could she? How could she deny the feeling that was so vividly present in her mind? I want to hurt Mel. I need to hurt Mel. It was so disorienting. Something deep in her memory was waking up. She could feel it, hear it, see it. All the echoes of all the times she had done this before. How many times? It was so hard to see. The memories were crashing into her, blending and merging and separating as she fought to hold on to the present moment. And the whole time she was whispering her dark mantra to herself, and feeling it become more and more true with each utterance. I want to hurt Mel. I need to hurt Mel. She could sense the desire uncoiling in her mind, spreading its wings, taking up more and more space and pushing out everything else.

“Hurt me,” Mel whimpered again, and Juliet found herself gripping her knees with her hands to hard her knuckles were turning white. She could feel it in her body, in her muscles and bones. She needed to feel Mel’s body in her grip. She needed to beat and slap and choke and flog and whip and bite and claw and tear and pull and everything else she could think of that would hurt her. But she couldn’t. Not yet. Her eyes were still locked on the green crystal that Mel was dangling in front of her.

“Shh,” Mel said, and Juliet fell silent, although the words she’d been whispering were still ringing in her ears. “Now. The next words.”

“I need to humiliate Mel. I need to degrade Mel.” Juliet wasn’t sure what horrified her more, how true the words felt, or how she didn’t even need to be told them. It was proof that the mantra was already lodged in her mind. It was already part of her, and had been for a long time. It was in her memories now too. When she thought back over her life with Mel, the words were always there, barely noticeable but insistent, like a sinister drum beat in her subconscious. I need to humiliate Mel. I need to degrade Mel. Those words melded with the previous ones, folding together. I need to humiliate Mel. They were layering on top of each other, increasing in potency. I need to hurt Mel. Juliet wasn’t sure if she could stop the words taking her. I need to degrade Mel.

“I love it when you do that,” Mel whispered. “Like earlier, when we were getting coffee. God… I was so turned on. I felt so weak. So humiliated. That’s how I should be all the time. Licking your boots. I just need to help you see that.”

Images were appearing in Juliet’s mind, like blossoming flowers. Images of Mel, crawling on the floor or standing in front of a crowd, naked or dressed in impossibly slutty clothes. In some of them she was crying. In others, groaning in pain. In all of them, her cheeks were crimson with the blush of deep shame and she was panting with arousal. And Juliet found she was breathing hard too. She felt the corner of her mouth turning up to show teeth in a vicious snarl, and she knew that if she could look at herself in the mirror she’d see an intense look of power and need in her own eyes. She wanted to make the images real.

“There!” Mel sounded delighted. “I can see it, you’re coming back to me. My mistress!” Mel pressed herself against Juliet’s motionless body, snuggling into her warmth. “I love you,” she whispered again.

“I love you too,” Juliet replied, just as automatically as before. But after she said it, she realized it was true. Powerfully true. Despite everything, she loved Mel. Maybe that was something Mel had done to her too, but that didn’t make what she felt any less true. She loved Mel, and that was maybe the only thought in her head strong enough to rival the words Mel had put there. She loved Mel and she didn’t want to hurt the woman she loved. That was something.

“I love you,” Juliet said again, but this time it wasn’t automatic. She had chosen to say it. She wasn’t repeating after Mel or whispering a hypnotic mantra. Those words were hers. That was a lifeline. Something she could hold on to. “I love you.” Stronger. “I love you.”

At first, Mel was almost overcome with joy at the professions of love. But she quickly realized that things were starting to go wrong for her. “What are you doing?”

“I love you. And… I’m not going to hurt you.” Juliet still couldn’t pry her eyes from the crystal, but her words were her own again. “I don’t want that. I don’t want to treat you this way.”

“Yes! You do!” Mel was growing scared. “Say it! ‘I want to hurt Mel.’”

The mantra hit Juliet hard, but she managed to resist repeating it, even though it cost her a pang of nausea in her stomach at the effort. “No. I don’t. That was you. You did that to me. I never wanted that.”

“Oh, Mistress, no,” Mel replied. “No, you have it all wrong. I didn’t put those desires in your head. They were already there.” That idea put a sinking feeling in Juliet’s stomach. “You already wanted to hurt me, degrade me, own me. You just wouldn’t let it out, so I gave you some words to help you. You’re no different from me, Mistress. You’re my mirror image, only less honest.”

Juliet could only gasp uselessly.

“But it’s OK!” Mel insisted lovingly. “You don’t need to be ashamed! I love you the way you are, the way you were meant to be. And I’m going to help you embrace that.”

Juliet whimpered, struggling to find the will or the certainty to resist Mel. But it was so very hard. She was trying to tell herself she was good and kind and caring, but the images in her head of Mel, beaten and humiliated, were so much more vivid. And more vivid still was how powerfully they aroused her.

“The next words, mistress,” Mel urged. And they slammed into Juliet’s head with the force of a sledgehammer.

“Mel is pathetic.” The words spilled out of her lips before she could even register how terrible they were. And then they were inside her, like the others. “Mel deserves to be hurt. Mel is worthless.”

“Yes,” Mel moaned. She shifted around again, and from the breathy, keening noises she started to make, Juliet could tell she was touching herself.

“Mel is pathetic. Mel deserves to be hurt. Mel is worthless.” Juliet repeated to herself, faster and faster, her resolve to resist from mere moments ago already almost snuffed out. “Mel is pathetic. Mel deserves to be hurt. Mel is worthless.”

“Yes,” Mel moaned again. She started to beg and plead rapidly under her breath. “Hurt me, degrade me, hit me, humiliate me, fuck, oh fuck, please hurt me…”

Her girlfriend’s desperate babbling melded with the sadistic litany Mel brainwashed into Juliet, driving her to new heights of arousal. She was as desperate as Mel now. Her nostrils were flaring, and blood vessel in her temple was pulsing violently. She wanted to hurt Mel just as much as Mel wanted to be hurt. Mel deserved to be hurt. Mel was pathetic. The images in her head were getting more violent too. She wanted to hurt Mel even more, degrade even more, break her until she was nothing. She remembered that a few days ago, she’d ordered a set of razor-sharp claw-rings. She couldn’t wait to see how hard they’d make Mel scream. Mel was worthless. She despised her so thoroughly that as much as she wanted to get away from what Mel was doing to her, she wanted to stay and punish her for it even more.

“OK,” Mel said finally, pausing for a moment to just barely catch her breath. “Almost over now, my mistress. The last set of words now.”

“I love Mel.” It came out totally unlike earlier. The love Juliet felt when she spoke those words was desperate, ardent, compulsive. Obsessive. “Mel is my whole world. I will never leave her.”

It was true, of course. It became true the moment the words left her lips, and each time she repeated them, her lips moving to form the words involuntarily, they became even more true. And in a way, it had already been true that she’d loved Mel. But this was different. This was a hungry love. The previous words, the ones speaking of pain and humiliation and Mel’s worthlessness, mixed with the love and curdled it. Juliet loved Mel and she needed to hurt her. Mel was her whole world and she needed to degrade her. Mel was pathetic and she’d never leave her.

Love and contempt and a vicious desire to cause as much pain and humiliation as possible all blended together until Juliet couldn’t tell where one feeling ended and another began. It was all one emotion. Her love was tainted by sadism. Her love was sadism. Loving Mel meant hurting her, as cruelly and hatefully as possible. And the best part was, that was exactly what Mel wanted. Finally Juliet had someone she could unleash her urges on. She didn’t need to hold back. Finally, she didn’t need to hold back. She’d been dreaming of that her whole life. Had she? Yes, of course she had. Mel was her dream come true. She’d hurt her, she’d hurt her so much. And she’d never leave her.

“I love you too,” Mel breathed. “You’re ready. You’re back again, Mistress. I can see it in your eyes.”

“Hnnng,” Juliet grunted. She guessed Mel was right. She didn’t want to leave anymore. She wanted to throw Mel on the floor and break her down until she begged for mercy, and then hurt her even more, for daring to think she had the right to hypnotize her mistress and try to change her. She would punish her in ways Mel had never dreamt of.

“There’s just one more word I need to give you,” Mel said. “And, I’m truly sorry mistress, but I have to. I can’t risk it going wrong. But if it does, don’t worry. I’ll be here to fix it again.” Mel took a deep breath. “The last word is: forget.”

* * *

When Juliet came to, she raised her head blearily from where it had been resting, and rubbed her eyes to shake off some of her weariness. She’d fallen asleep? That was unusual, for her. She made to get up, but then she realized there was a weight resting on her on one side. She looked, and saw Mel slumped next to her, eyes closed, slumbering. Juliet had been resting her head on hers. Juliet smiled fondly, and planted a soft miss on Mel’s head. Then, the corners of her smile turned upwards into a vicious smirk. This was going to be fun.

Without pausing to wake her, Juliet placed her arms on Mel’s shoulder and pulled her forward roughly, hurling her off the couch and onto the floor. As she fell she tumbled over one shoulder, landing awkwardly on her back. Her eyes opened in shock and she let out a stunned, pained yelp.

“M-mistress!” she called out, not daring to move.

Juliet rose to her feet in a single, smooth movement. “Did I give you permission to sit on the furniture?” Her voice was utterly cold.

“N-no,” Mel answered fearfully.

“No.” Juliet repeated. She took a few steps, pacing around Mel’s prone body. “Good girls don’t sit on the furniture without permission. Pets belong on the floor. Isn’t that right.”

“Yes,” Mel answered. From her voice it was clear that despite her rough awakening, she was still half-asleep.

Juliet delivered a sharp kick to her submissive’s side, eliciting only a whimper. “Yes what?”

“Yes mistress!” Mel answered hastily. “Yes mistress, I’m sorry mistress.”

“Hm.” Juliet took a long moment to consider what she would like to do, and to let Mel drown in grim anticipation. “You’ve been naughty, whore. What happens to naughty whores?”

“P-p-p-punishment?” Mel’s lips quivered fearfully.

“That’s right.” Juliet barely noticed her own arousal as she planted one foot on Mel’s neck and pressed down, cutting off her breath. What she did notice, though, was how unbelievably aroused Mel was. The girl was shaking and was drenched with sweat. Her eyes were wide and lurid. Mel wanted this. Juliet sneered at the helpless girl. She was going to hurt Mel so much. She was going to hurt Mel until she didn’t want it anymore, until all she wanted was for it to stop, and then she was going to hurt her even more, just because it would amuse her.

That was love.