The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Running the Numbers

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The Japanese invented the phrase, “Business is war.” The Americans perfected it. Samuel Borden took it as his personal mantra. In the high-stakes, take-no-prisoners atmosphere of modern business, Borden was famous for the most cutthroat attitude people could imagine. He wasn’t an executive or a buyer. He was something far worse. He was with the IRS.

The word shouldn’t cause fear to people, but it did. Borden was merciless when it came to checking over accounts, making sure everything was on the up and up. He could spot a fake account or an over padded expense a mile away and when he got to digging, it was inevitable he would find something. Executives with hidden assets lived in fear of Borden being assigned to them. One man, hearing of an impending visit, actually fled the country rather than have Borden uncover his embezzled numbers. For Borden, busting a corrupt taxpayer gave him a rush like nothing else.

He was truly looking forward to this one. Herbert Murdoch had been famous for years for his business practices. Daring and adventurous, Murdoch seemed willing to do whatever it took to succeed, no matter the cost. Borden had heard of his various hostile takeovers and secret buy-out measures and knew Murdoch had to have a few hidden millions squirreled away. He knew it wasn’t going to take very long to bring it all to light and he couldn’t wait to begin.

He glanced at his watch, shaking his head. He had been sitting in the office of the accounting department of Murdoch’s skyscraper headquarters. He was in his forties, his dark hair beginning to go silver, dressed in a stylish grey suit, all business. He despised this waiting game Murdoch seemed ready to play. It had been done to Borden before, but he never let it bother him. He was too much of a professional to allow simple mind games to upset him like this. He simply wanted to get this out of the way so he could get back to the work waiting for him at the office.

He watched as the door opened and a young woman walked in. She was in her twenties, with scruffy short blond hair, a pair of oversized glasses on her face and wore a simple dark suit. “Oh, um, hi, Mr. Borden, right?” she stammered as she came in. She tripped over a part of the rug and spilled the folders out of her hands, sending papers flying over the floor. “Oh, geez, I’m sorry, I’m really, really sorry. I’m—um give me a minute here, all right?” She fell to the floor and began to rummage through the pile of paper on the ground.

“Oh, God,” Borden muttered, rolling his eyes. He couldn’t believe this. Half an hour waiting, listening to crap Muzak and going over notes and now he was being given some junior member fresh out of the secretary pool to try and hide things from him. If this was Murdoch’s idea of a joke, he was going to find that Borden had no sense of humor whatsoever.

The woman (Borden had to fight not to think of her as “girl”) popped back to her feet, the papers a mess in her hands. “Hi,” she smiled as she let the papers fly onto the desk. “I’m Leah, I’m with accounting, I’m here to help you go over the books.”

“How long have you been with this company?” Borden asked.

“Um, well, actually, I’ve only been here for a week,” Leah said. “This is, um, my first big thing, you know? I was just told to give you the basics on our finances and let you do your thing, whatever that is.”

Borden shook his head. “This is going to be a long day,” he muttered. “All right, let’s see what you have.”

“Okay, um, give me a sec,” Leah said as she rummaged through the papers, finally coming across a large sheet of graphs. “Okay, I think this is the one we want here.” She sat across from Borden, pointing at the sheet. “Okay, I was told to start off at the top here and move down. Mr. Murdoch told me he wants this dealt with in an orderly manner.”

“Then why did he send you?” Borden said under his breath as he leaned forward. He watched as Leah’s hand moved towards the top of the sheet. “What am I looking at here?”

“This is a list of our fifty biggest accounts, company, earning, losses, all that stuff. Well, I wanted to start off at the top and work down,” Leah explained. “So, here, you’ve got fifty and then we move down to forty-nine, then we’ve got forty-eight here and forty-seven and, oh, forty-six is kind of a big one, you might want to pay attention to that.....”

As Leah droned on, Borden watched her finger highlight each item, moving down with quick precision. He noticed she wasn’t talking about the actual names or numbers, just highlighting each one in quick succession, going down the list. As Leah talked, Borden glanced down each item, but his attention kept drifting towards Leah’s finger. She appeared to have painted her nails a bright red color, the light catching the nail as it moved down each item one after another, down...down...down...

“Thirty-one is a big one and so’s thirty, you have to watch as we keep moving down, twenty-nine, moving down to twenty-eight, down to twenty-seven, then down to twenty-six...” Borden failed to notice that Leah’s voice had lost her nervous edge and taken on a softer, more confident tone. “You’re moving down, down, twenty-five, down to twenty-four, moving down with each number, feeling relaxed now, down to twenty-three, so very relaxed, down to twenty-two, so relaxed now....”

Borden’s mind was clouding, his eyes tracking every move Leah’s shiny fingernail made, further and further down the list, down number by number, deeper and deeper. He began to feel tired suddenly, very tired. All he could do was watch Leah’s finger move down by each number, working its way down as his eyes tracked it, his tired eyes, his very tired eyes. He felt so tired, so very tired as he watched the finger move down and down and down......

“Ten, you’re so relaxed now, down to nine, you’re so tired, your eyes are so heavy, down to eight, you’re feeling so tired and you want to close your eyes, down to seven, you’re eyes are heavy, so heavy you can’t keep them open, you can’t keep them open, down to six, your eyes want to close, down to five, you want to close your tired, heavy eyes, down to four, you’re feeling so tired you want to close your eyes, down to three, you are so, so very tired, you want to close your tired, heavy eyes, down to two, your eyes are closing, down to one, your eyes are now closed, down to zero, your eyes are closed and you are now totally, totally relaxed.”

Leah rose up and looked at Borden, who was slumped in the chair, eyes closed, his breathing steady. She reached up and removed her glasses, nodding at the entranced man. Leah was not an accountant. She was a hypnotist who had learned how much money there was to be made hiring herself out. Murdoch was willing to pay quite a bit to put the IRS off his trail and Leah was only too happy to accept. Of course, she had her own unique methods as to how that was to be achieved.

Leah reached up and began to undress. Her suit was soon removed, showing that she was topless, her pert breasts ready for some fun. She slid off her panties and stood clad only in a black garter and stockings. She moved forward to the hypnotized man and slowly began to undo his belt as she spoke. “Listen to me, Sam, listen to my voice. You’re feeling so relaxed now, so very relaxed, you feel no tension, you feel no pressure, you feel only relaxation coming over you completely. You love to feel this way, you love to feel this relaxed and you will do anything I tell you to if it means staying this relaxed, won’t you?”

“Yes,” Borden murmured beneath his breath.

“Very good, Sam,” Leah said as she undid his fly and pulled out his cock. “Just sit back and relax further, Sam, relax further and let me take care of you.” Leah slid his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. Her fingers tickled at the balls as she felt Borden harden under her care, his rod stiffening in her mouth. She continued to lick at him, feeling him build as she sucked him off. Borden leaned back in the chair as Leah worked at him, his mind filled only with the pleasure she was providing.

Leah halted her sucking and moved up. She sat herself onto Borden’s lap, sliding her pussy onto his shaft as she wrapped her stocking-clad legs onto the arms of the chair. She slowly began to grind against him, her body running against his as she fucked him. Borden was helpless to fight against her, only able to register the incredible relief and joy he felt, a break from his usual single-minded quest to uncover corruption. Now, he was living in it as this woman who had taken over his mind fucked him mercilessly. “Harder,” she hissed. “Harder, you bastard, harder!” Her commands were soon answered as Borden came into her, the chair shaking under their orgasm as his head slumped in between her tight breasts.

Leah had him eat her out and fucked him again before putting him back into some semblance of order. She began to dress as she spoke to the deeply entranced Borden. “Listen to me, Sam. Listen carefully. When I count to three, you will awaken. You will not remember anything that has occurred her today between us. You will not remember being asleep or what has happened. You will remember a simple meeting where you found nothing wrong with any of the accounts. Nothing is wrong with the accounts, Sam. Nothing is wrong.”

“Nothing....is wrong....” Borden murmured.

“Yes, Sam, nothing is wrong. Now, I may call on you again. When you hear my voice, and only my voice, say the words ‘deep account,’ you will fall back into this relaxed state and do what I say. Now, you will awaken, with no memory of what has happened but you will remember what I have told you in your mind. One, two, three.”

Borden’s eyes blinked open and he focused on Leah. “Well, everything seems to be in order,” he said, closing his briefcase on the special files Leah had placed into them. “Give my thanks to Mr. Murdoch and apologize to him for any waste of his time.”

“No waste at all, sir,” Leah smiled. “Mr. Murdoch is always happy to help.” Watching Borden leave, Leah was struck by a thought. Sure, having him as a love slave was good but it suddenly hit her how many people would be willing to pay for an IRS agent who would not report them. Grinning, Leah picked up her phone, thinking of who to call first for a special audit.