The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Run No More

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. In keeping with the theme, the hypnosis here is slightly less realistic than even what we write. Enjoy.

TV Guide’s Insider: “It’s a bad news/good news situation for fans of MCN’s ‘The Runaway.’ While the low-rated show is going to be canceled, MCN producers are so impressed by newcomer Brooke Tolton that her character will be added to the hot new MCN hit ‘WEB.’ Look for a special episode for more in a few weeks......”

“Tonight, on MCN, it’s a two-hour event. One series will end while another will get new life. First, on ‘The Runaway,’ Angela’s job as a secretary leads her into deadly danger. But WEB agent Scarlett Vailen is there to help her! Then, on ‘WEB,’ Angela is recruited for a mission that could finally clear her name. Will Angela’s long run finally be over? And what will happen if it is? Tune in tonight to find out!”

“Angela Marx. A freelance computer hacker and high-rising corporate executive. Until the day she found out information about her company that she shouldn’t have. Until she was arrested for a murder she didn’t commit and forced to go on the run. Now, Angela Marx spends every day looking over her shoulder, moving from city to city, life to life, trying to find the evidence that can set her free once and for all. Evidence that can stop her from being......The Runaway.”

Eight months of running gave a person an instinct for danger that didn’t possess. Angela Marx had never thought of herself as a paranoid person before but in the last eight months, there hadn’t been a single day when she hadn’t felt absolutely terrified by even the smallest tap on the shoulder. Eight months of sheer hell, forced to hide her face every time a police car came rolling by, of having to stay away from others, of having to hide. It wasn’t something a person could get used to, no matter what.

For the millionth time, Angela cursed the day she had ever gotten that damn disk. The information that her company was involved with the mob was bad enough. Knowing that she had information that could send the entire board of directors to jail for life just added to it. And of course, there was the fact that she had walked in to find her superviorser dead and her fingerprints on the gun. It was a damn good frame, given that they had never gotten along and Angela’s reputation as a stand-offish woman didn’t make her popular, either. Then, Angela found out the hard way that she wasn’t the only one who could do good hacks as her bank records showed her to have been embezzling funds from the company, a prime motive for murder.

Angela was still trying to figure out if the accident on the way to the police station had been a blessing or a curse. On the one hand, it had freed her from what would undoubtly have been a kangaroo court and a joke of a trial with her facing life in prison. However, it had also caused her to keep moving from place to place, taking on odd jobs to survive, almost always having to move after a few days to avoid the police. Not that they were the worst of her worries. The people at her company, Zahnco, and the mob, knew Angela was good at hacking and knew that, if given the chance, she might find a way to get a hold of the information that would clear her. And that was something they weren’t willing to do, adding mob hitmen to the list of people who wanted to find Angela.

Despite everything, Angela still felt a need to help people out wherever she went. She had been a pretty selfish person during her rise through Zahnco and now knew if she had made a few more friends, she might not be in this mess. Well, helping out strangers may not fully make up for it, but it was a start. Which was what had brought her to her current job as “Sam Jacobs,” secretary for a small-town psychiatrist.

Angela had been fooling around in an Internet café the previous week, trying again to hack Zahnco’s database for the proof that could clear her, when she came across some interesting bank records in a small town. Several local residents had recently been making some deposits into the account of one Dr. Jeremy North, some of the deposits made by secret transfers. It was an intriguing thing for Angela and she just couldn’t resist checking on it. Besides, the town was small enough to hide out for a while.

With her abilities, it wasn’t hard for Angela to create a fake background to pass as a substitute secretary while Jeremy’s real one was out of town. She had been working her for about a week now but so far nothing out of the ordinary had appeared in her files. She had noticed, though, that the good doctor had spent a little more time with some of his female patients but the soundproofed office didn’t offer her many hints. Still, Angela was confident that she would get the information, one way or the other. But not the way she intended to.

“We’ve got acquisition. Move a team in immediately.”

“ETA?”

“An hour, if we’re good.”

“Be better.”

“Sam, would you mind coming into my office right now?” Jeremy North was a handsome man in his mid-thirties, with short black hair and a nice build. His soft British accent was always able to put his patients at ease and of all the bosses Angela had had in her various small jobs, he was probably the best. Still, there was something about him that just put her off a bit. That little instinct that had kept Angela out of trouble all this time was telling her that there was something about Jeremy that just wasn’t right. But she tried to hide her suspicions as she followed him into his quite nice office.

Jeremy motioned for her to sit on the desk across from him and took a seat himself. It was usually closing time at the office with the last client finishing up. Angela brushed at her light blue business dress, the best she could afford given her limited income, her hands reaching up to brush back her shoulder length black hair that framed her attractive face. “What did you want to ask me, Doctor?”

“I just wanted to see how you’ve been handling things here,” Jeremy said. “I know it’s been rough just breaking right in with Wanda on vacation and wanted to see you were okay with everything.”

“Well, it’s been rough getting everything together but I think I have a handle on it,” Angela said. “I was a bit confused about some of the charges, though.”

“Oh,” Jeremy said, leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms, the light glinting off his solid gold watch. “How so?”

“Well, apparently, you’ve been charging some patients a bit more every visit than others,” Angela said, blinking a bit as the light of the watch hit her eyes. “I was kind of curious how.”

“Well, that’s quite easy, Samantha,” Jeremy said, moving his watch a bit to let the light move back and forth across Angela’s face. “Some clients need a little more therapy than others. They really need to relax more, you see. They really need to just relax more and more, that’s all, they just need to relax more. I give them a chance to sit down and relax a bit, you know? Just to relax, that’s all, I just let them relax a bit, just to sit back and relax, just to let all the tension flow out of their bodies, just to relax and let go, to let go of all their worries and tensions, to let go of all the tension they’ve built up, to just let go of it all, to just let go and relax, just to relax, that’s all people really want, Samantha, is to relax, they just want to relax, Samantha, they just want to relax is all they want to do, Samantha. Just relax, Samantha, just relax, you’re feeling relaxed right now, Samantha, you’re feeling very relaxed, you’re feeling so very relaxed, Samantha, you’re feeling so very relaxed, so very, very relaxed, Samantha, you enjoy being this relaxed, Samantha, you want to relax further, don’t you, Samantha?”

“Yes.....” Angela whispered, her eyes becoming glazed as she stared at the shiny watch. Jeremy knew he had her now, his natural hypnotic skills coming to the forefront as he talked her into a trance. “Just relax, Samantha, relax more and more, let this wonderful feeling of relaxation come over you, Samantha, let this feeling of relaxation come over you, just relax more and more, Samantha, relax more and more. Close your eyes now, Samantha, close your eyes and relax completely, Samantha, just close your eyes and relax completely, Samantha, just relax completely. Relax. Relax. Relax......”

After a few moments, Angela’s eyes were shut, her head slumped forward and her breathing steady as she fell under Jeremy’s control. “Very good, Samantha,” Jeremy began.

“Angela.....” the hypnotized woman whispered.

“I’m sorry?” a confused Jeremy asked.

“Name.....Angela.....”

“Really?” Jeremy frowned. “So you’ve been hiding things from me, Angela?”

“Yes.....Lotta things.....”

This could be better than Jeremy had thought. “Angela, listen to me carefully. You don’t want to get into trouble for hiding things from me, do you?”

“No.....”

“In fact, you’d do anything not to be punished for hiding things, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes....”

“That’s right, Angela, that’s right, you’d do anything to avoid being punished. Anything I tell you to do, Angela, anything I tell you to do, correct?”

“Yes....”

“Angela, I want you to stand up, take off all your clothes and lie on the sofa over there.” After a few moments, Jeremy was treated to the sight of a beautiful and naked young woman lying on the sofa he used for his clients, in more ways than one. Angela had pert breasts with tight nipples, her bush nicely trimmed, her thin body still very alluring to Jeremy. He stood up from his desk and began to undress as he approached the sofa. “Listen to my voice, Angela,” he said in a steady voice. “Listen to my voice and do what I tell you. You’re feeling very aroused, Angela, very aroused, you’re feeling so relaxed and aroused, Angela, so relaxed and aroused. When I kiss you, Angela, all your feelings of arousal will come loose and you’ll make love to me, Angela. You’ll make love to me with as much passion as you can.”

Jeremy moved onto the couch and over Angela’s body, moving down to kiss her full on the lips. Just as he had commanded, she answered back with passion, wrapping her arms around Jeremy and bringing him down to her. Their kiss increased, their tongues tying around each other as their bodies pressed together. Jeremy felt himself get hard, his erection pressing into Angela’s thigh but she barely noticed. His hands drifted to her breasts, squeezing them hard as he continued to kiss her, slowly pushing his hard shaft towards her womanhood. Angela moaned as she felt herself pinched on her tits while Jeremy’s cock entered her. He immediately began pumping, his rod slamming out of her hard and fast with practiced ease. He continued to manipulate her breasts as he did, his cock working in and out with even greater speed, his desires coming loose as he fucked Angela, the latest in a long line of women he’d taken advantage of over the years, women who never knew they were his love slaves, some for an afternoon, some for years. Angela may not be able to bring in much in the way of a bank account, but she was a damn good fuck, working herself against Jeremy’s thrusts with fervor, pushing herself up on the sofa as he went at her, kissing at her neck, her breasts starting to turn red from his rubbing and his cock going at her full blast. In seconds, they orgasmed, the couch shaking under both of them as they rolled with the wave of ecstasy.

Jeremy pulled himself out of Angela and took a moment to get his breath back. He slowly moved forward and pushed his dripping cock towards Angela’s face. “Suck me off, Angela,” he commanded and her arms slowly rose towards his balls.....

Without warning, the door burst off its hinges, Jeremy glancing up in shock to see a trio of figures clad in black outfits and ski masks burst in. Without any pause, one swung his fist and knocked him to the ground. Jeremy shook his head and looked up in time for a boot to catch him in the face. His last sight before blackness took him was of one man picking a naked and hypnotized Angela in his arms. Then nothing.

To be continued.....On the next episode of “WEB.”

World Enforcement Brigade headquarters
Location: Classified
Time: 2:32 a.m. EST

The clicking of boots on the hard floor was a common sound in the hallways of WEB HQ. It was always a bustle of activity, the top-secret anti-crime agency always on the alert and never sleeping. Through the throng of people moving about its hallways came a single figure who always got attention whether she went.

Scarlett Valeina had gotten her name even before her red hair started to grow. She had enjoyed a long red mane in her teens, a heritage from her Russian ancestors, but had lopped it off when she joined the military. Today, she had settled for a short cut that kept her face free of any of it and gave her a more intense presence. She was tall, with an athletic build that offset her natural beauty. Even clad in dark pants with a black shirt and jacket, she was still quite attractive but a true professional through it all, having learned the hard way that romance and her job just didn’t mix well.

She paused before the door she had been looking for and took a breath, holding tight to the folder in her hand. She opened the door and entered, shutting it behind her. The room was completely bare, save for a single bed near the wall. Lying on it, dressed in a light white robe, was Angela, sleeping soundly with the bed’s covers pulled around her. Scarlett reached over to take a nearby chair and pull it up to the bed. She opened the file and waited.

Slowly, Angela’s eyes blinked open, trying to regain their focus. They fixed on Scarlett and she sat up, moving away from the woman, fear in her eyes. “It’s all right,” Scarlett said in a hard, but not totally unfriendly tone. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Who are you?” Angela asked, her eyes darting around. “What is this place?”

“Call me Scarlett. Where we are, I can’t tell you. I can tell you that I work for the World Enforcement Brigade, WEB, a multi-national peacekeeping and intelligence force.”

“Never heard of it.”

“Of course you haven’t. We’re top secret. Only a handful of people in the governments involved even know we exist. We get secret funding, we don’t show up on payrolls, we do don’t do what we do, we don’t exist. You don’t read about us on the cover of ‘Time’ or ‘Newsweek.’”

“I’m a ‘Rolling Stone’ girl myself,” Angela quipped. She felt her head. “God, my head. What happened? Last I remember—” Her voice broke off as the memories came flooding back. “Oh, god,” she whispered. She bit her lip, telling herself she wasn’t going to cry in front of this stranger. “Where is he? Where is that son of a bitch?”

“By now, in a jail cell facing about thirty years and a dozen lawsuits,” Scarlett answered. “We found you with him, hypnotized. We busted him up a little and found evidence of what he had done to other patients, videotapes and such. We left him unconscious and made a call to the police. Trust me, he won’t be hurting anyone else ever again.”

“Thanks for that, at least,” Angela said. She glanced at herself. “Um, my clothes?”

“We were in a rush,” Scarlet said. “We had to take you as is. Sorry about that. Our doctors said it was better that you go into a normal sleep when his hypnosis wore off. Don’t worry, Angela, we’re not going to hurt you.”

Angela looked at her, suspicion coming over her. “How do you know my name?”

In answer, Scarlett placed the folder on the bed. “We’ve got quite the file on you, Angela. I don’t mean the police records either. I mean the real file with the real story of what happened.”

“You mean you think I’m innocent?” Angela asked softly.

“No, we know you’re innocent. Which is why we tracked you down. We have a deal to offer you. You help us with a job, just one job and in return we’ll clear your name and give you your life back. Interested?”

Angela stared at her for a long moment before nodding. “Tell me more.”

It always amused rookies to the WEB that the head of the entire thing was named Spyder. That joking stopped the moment they met him. William Spyder was an imposing man in his mid-fifties with silver hair, a black eyepatch covering one eye, the remaining eye seeming to gleam all the more due to the loss. He was always dressed in a fine suit that went well with his large frame. His office was seated right at the center of the massive communications room in the heart of WEB HQ. It was on a raised platform with glass windows, making Spyder truly the center of the WEB.

He glanced over at Scarlett and Angela, who were seated before him, Angela now wearing a pair of jeans and a dark shirt. “Ms. Marx, I can’t pretend to even understand what you’ve been through the last few months. But I can guarantee that it won’t be for much longer.”

“You know all about those bastards and you haven’t done anything about it?” Angela demanded.

Spyder sat back and sighed. “Ms. Marx, the main threat this organization was meant to fight was international terrorism and the like. Internal matters like the Mobs rarely come across our desk. However, recently, we’ve discovered that the board of directors in Zahnco are making overtures to a gang of radicals in Japan, radicals who are planning to make a move against a U.S. base in that region. That makes it our business. And that’s why we want you to help us.”

“What do you want from me?” Angela asked. “I mean, come on, I’m just as happy just staying here and wait for you guys to bust them.”

“Your file says you’re quite the hacker,” Spyder said, flipping through the folder in front of him. “Hell, the computer section is even impressed and believe me, considering the guys we’ve got, that’s saying something. So, since you have a more than vested interest in all this, we want you to be the one who gets us the info we need.”

“Which is?” Angela said.

Spyder pushed the folder in front of him. “There’s a big party at the Zahnco branch building in Tokyo. We’re sending you and Scarlett in there.”

“Okay, okay, several things come to mind,” Angela said. “First of all, you’re sending me right into Zahnco? Right into the lion’s den? Every guard there will have my photo!”

“I think you’re overestimating your importance,” Spyder said wryly.

“I’ve met three hitmen who’d say differently.”

“Look, they still expect you to be in America, not in Japan,” Spyder said. “There won’t be as much security looking for you. It’ll be a party, remember? I think you should be able to get into a position to get access to their mainframe from one of their sites.”

“Okay, but you’re sending me with her?” Angela said, nodding towards Scarlett. “No special forces teams or anything?”

Spyder smiled. “Lady, Scarlett here happens to be one of our best agents. Expert in all forms of weapons, tactics and fighting styles. Able to bench press three hundred pounds and she can do kung fu moves that Jackie Chan would envy. Trust me, she’ll watch your back, no problem.”

Angela looked from one to the other, then back at Spyder. “Why am I getting the uncomfortable feeling I don’t have much of a choice in this?”

“Well, that’s probably because you don’t,” Spyder said with what he evidently considered a smile. It lacked charm, something that didn’t bode well for Angela’s immediate future.

The next twenty-four hours were a blur for Angela. She was given a crash-course in self-defense and handling a gun, adding some moves to the repitoire she had been forced to take on during her days on the run. The only sleep she had gotten was on the flight to Tokyo. The moment they had landed, from the taxi to the hotel, Angela had been loaded with various hacking methods and just what to look for and where to find it. Now, it was the big moment.

“I still can’t believe I’m wearing this,” Angela said, pushing a bit at the long green dress she wore, the straps itching on her shoulders.

“Helps the cover,” Scarlett said, keeping her smile straight. She wore a brilliant red dress that went well with her hair, accenting her curves, with a dip toward her nice cleavage. “You’d be amazed how many of these guys come to parties just to pick up women.”

“I don’t even want to know how you hooked up with this service,” Angela said, shaking her head as the two women moved to the side of the large Zahnco building, away from the large crowds gathering around the lavish entrance to the building. Scarlett handed a guard a pass and, in flawless Japanese, explained why they were here. The guard gave each of them a quick glance, then allowed them to enter. The two found themselves in a large room where several other young and beautiful women, most Japanese, were waiting, most milling about while a few were talking to a tall blonde woman in a stylish suit who was instructing them all on where to go. “So,” Angela said, glancing at her watch, the most expensive piece of clothing she’d worn in months. “How’d you get this job, anyway?”

“This isn’t social hour,” Scarlett said, glancing about.

“Ah, come on,” Angela said. “We’ve got a little time, fess up. What made you decide to be a super-spy?”

Scarlett sighed. “It was that or court-martial for punching out my superior officer.”

“Ouch,” Angela said. “Why’d you do it?”

“He was an asshole who tried to rape a female cadet and expected me to keep it quiet,” Scarlett answered. “Bastard should be lucky I didn’t try to kill him.”

“So they made you an offer you couldn’t refuse?”

“Well, it’s not that bad, actually. I go to the best places, meet interesting people, beat them up, it’s a good life.”

Angela glanced at her watch again and nodded. “Okay, gotta go. Wish me luck.”

“You’ll need it.”

“Thank you so much for the encouragement.” Angela made a big show of coughing and moved off to an exit. “Where is she going?” the blonde woman said.

“Bathroom,” Scarlett shrugged. “She gets nervous and didn’t want to wreck the dress. Don’t worry, she’ll be back soon.”

“All right then,” the woman said. She nodded towards one of the doors on the other side of the wall. “Go right in, you’re expected.”

Scarlett entered the door, trying to keep her walk loose and easy-going. The instant she entered, she knew something was wrong from the blackness of the room. Before she could react, the door slammed shut behind her, surrounding her with dankness. Instantly, Scarlett was on guard, glancing around to see if anyone was trying to make a move against her. Instead, all was quiet, a little too quiet for her tastes. Suddenly, a massive shrieking sound cut through the room, blasting through Scarlett’s eardrums and into her mind. She let out an involuntary yell as she bent over, the noise nearly busting her eardrums.

Without warning, the room came to life with light. It seemed to come from all directions, a massive rainbow of swirling colors that blinded Scarlett with their intensity. She stood up, her head still reeling, trying to find a focus of some sort. Instead, all she found were the colors, the swirling, changing colors, flowing all over her, lighting up her body. Scarlett could only stare as the colors overwhelmed her vision, her body, her mind. The powerful sonic signal and subliminal messages combined with the colors to overwhelm any of Scarlett’s defenses, weakening her mind, despite all she could do.

It could have been minutes or hours for Scarlett as she stood there, letting the lights and the sound bring into a mindless state. Then the voice spoke. “Disrobe,” came the cold, logical voice and Scarlett found her hands obeying. Her dress fell into a pool on the floor and her panties soon followed. She stood nude, the colors washing over her full breasts and ass, along her shaved clit and legs, along her entranced face. A door opened on one end of the room and without even hearing the command, Scarlett took a step into it. She felt herself rising, as if she was in an elevator, before the doors opened again and allowed her to enter a new room.

It was ridiculously easy to make her way through the party and to the elevators. In the midst of the massive gathering, the guards were paying more attention to the dancing than to people coming and going and Angela was taking advantage of that. She decided to forgo the elevators and simply take the stairs. She only needed to go a few floors up. The main console was too well guarded to access but thanks to the special modem WEB had provided and her own skills, Angela only needed an onsite computer to get into the mainframe of Zahnco. She popped the disk into the mainframe and tapped the console impatiently as she waited for the disk to load up and for her to get the hell out of here.

Scarlett was in a dark, room, a dim light covering the chair upon which a man sat. He was Japanese and naked, his cock, though small, still erect and ready. “Come to me, whore, and suck me.” Scarlett obeyed, falling to her knees and taking the man’s member in her hands, licking away at the penis as she ran her lips up and down the rod, taking it deep into her mouth as she tried her best to pleasure the man who was commanding her as a slave and not at all minding it.

The beeping sound made Angela jump in her chair but she welcomed it, realizing it meant the disk was finally loaded. Popping it out, she slid it into a hidden pocket of her dress and started her way out of the computer room and down to the elevators. As she walked down the hall, she suddenly stopped, listening. She heard a sound, a grunting sound from a voice that sounded somewhat familiar.

Making her way around the deserted offices, Angela located the one that the sound was coming from and entered it. She was stunned by what she saw. Scarlett was on top of a Japanese man, fucking him mercilessly, ramming herself on the hard cock, her breasts bouncing in the man’s face as she rammed into him over and over. The man grinned as Scarlett went at him, so engrossed that he didn’t even notice Angela coming in and therefore wasn’t at all ready for a shot to his head that nearly knocked him out of the chair. He glanced up as he slammed a fist into his face, knocking him loose from Scarlett and onto the floor. Angela threw a kick back into the man’s face, knocking him out.

Angela kneeled towards Scarlett, who was lying on the floor, heaving with breath from her almost orgasm, bits of cum on her lips. Angela began to slap her, lightly at first, but then harder. “Come on, come on, wake up. I need some help here, come on!” She finally hauled back and let Scarlett have it across the face. Instantly, Scarlett’s hand reached up and grabbed her by the throat, cutting off her windpipe. Angela choked as she felt her throat close as Scarlett’s eyes stared out at her.

Finally, Scarlett let go, allowing Angela to gasp for breath as Scarlett sat up. “Damn,” she whispered, shaking her head. “I never expected that. Not at all.”

“You all right?” Angela choked.

“No,” Scarlett said, leaping to her feet and grabbing her dress. She wiped the cum away from her mouth, spitting on the floor as she pulled the dress on. “Come on, we’ve got to get going.”

The two made their way out the door and to the lobby. “Keep it calm, keep it cool,” Scarlett said. “Don’t act like anything’s wrong.”

They had gotten halfway across the lobby when a guard by the elevators suddenly called out in Japanese. “Shit, they found the guy,” Scarlett hissed.

“So now what?”

“Plan B,” Scarlett said and immediately took off running, Angela behind her. They raced out the lobby and down the red carpet. At that moment, a car came pulling up, a rich couple stepping out. Scarlett slid over the hood, giving some onlookers a peek at her exposed bottom as she pushed the driver out of the way and slid into the driver’s seat. Angela barely got into the passenger side before Scarlett took off, ripping the car down the street and away from the gathering crowds and the several dozen guards.

“Damn, what a rush,” Angela sighed as she leaned back on her seat. She and Scarlett had just been involved in a wild chase through the streets of Tokyo with several police cars that had decimated some street sections of the city. But finally, the two had found a small tunnel off the main road that was totally empty and were using it to hide from the police as well as the Zahnco thugs.

Angela glanced over towards Scarlett, watching her rub at her face. “Are you okay? Really?”

“Not totally,” Scarlett muttered. “Damn, that was nasty, what they did.”

“Join the club,” Angela nodded. “Take a while to get used to. You think they did that to all those women there?”

“Makes sense,” Scarlett muttered. “Sex without paying because they don’t remember putting out? What fat cat executive wouldn’t want that? Just didn’t expect me to be one of them.”

“Yeah, well, add that to the reasons to beat these guys,” Angela said. She glanced over at Scarlett. “It’s rough, huh?”

“Yeah, well, it wasn’t the sex itself that was so bad,” Scarlett said. “It’s that I enjoyed it. It’s been a while, you know, I haven’t been with anyone. And it felt so good.”

“I know, I know,” Angela said. “It’s been weeks since I was with a guy. Well, by my own choosing, that is.” She reached over to pat Scarlett on the shoulder. “I know how rough it can be. Alone, no one who understands you or what you’re going through.”

“No one who’s in the same situation you are, no one who knows the risks,” Scarlett continued, putting her hand on Angela’s. “No one who knows just what it is you really need.”

They turned and stared at one another for a long moment, right in each other’s eyes. As one, they moved forward and kissed each other. It was gentle at first and tentative, each one not sure what to expect. But soon, they both realized how much they liked it and continued, kissing at one another with long, deep moves, their tongues licking against one another as they soon felt the adrenaline and the passion take over and drive them to each other.

Angela pushed himself off her seat and onto Scarlett, kissing her deeply. The two fumbled a bit to get their dresses off but soon were naked, rubbing their bodies against one another. They continued to kiss as Scarlett found the button to make the seat recline, pulling them both back. They continued to kiss as they rubbed their bodies against one another, their pussies sliding around each other with fury as their breasts bounced against one another as they gave in to a passion each had denied the other for far too long, a passion shown in the juices flowing from their pussies, staining the seat as the dark-haired lips rubbed against one another, a passion that would explode more than once over the next hour in the small space beneath the tunnel.

The scene outside the courthouse was a media frenzy, dozens of reporters watching as a small platoon of men were dragged down the steps, all in handcuffs and sour looks on their faces. “Live outside the city courthouse, where fourteen executives of the Zahnco company have been officially charged with nearly a hundred total counts of racketeering, extortion, murder and various illegal activities in their business matters. In a related story, former Zahnco employee Angela Marx was officially cleared of any wrongdoing in the murder of her former boss Stephen Bennet and has been instrumental in the federal case against the Zahnco corporation.”

The TV turned off as Spyder turned in his desk to face Scarlett and Angela. “Well, how does it feel to be free?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” Angela said. “I’m the media darling now, everyone wants me on their shows, book deals, hell, Playboy wants a pictorial.”

Scarlett would have said Angela would be hot in that, but kept her mouth shut in front of Spyder. “So, what are you going to do?”

“Well, I was wondering something,” Angela said, biting her lip. She spared a quick glance towards Scarlett then turned to Spyder. “I was wondering if you wanted any more help with your computer section.”

Spyder raised an eyebrow. “You want a job with us?”

Angela shrugged. “I hate to say it, but I kind of got a rush out there. And, well, there are other people worse off than I was. If I can help them, I should. So?”

Spyder nodded. “I’ll have to run it by the President but given your help I don’t see any problems. Welcome to WEB. Scarlett, get her oriented.”

The two women walked out, keeping their voices low. “Was I part of that reason?” Scarlett asked.

“A bit,” Angela admitted. “I’m not quite sure of what it was we had in Tokyo. But I want to find out.”

“So do I,” Scarlett replied. Above them, Spyder smiled and nodded. He didn’t usually approve of fellow agents being together but he was willing to make an exception in this case. What the hell, he could let them think he didn’t know about them for a while, make a lot of fun. What good was being part of a web if you couldn’t weave a little?