The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

mc, mf, fd

Synopsis: She wants to help you deal with the craziness of the world. Listen carefully.

Ruby: Dreams and Nightmares

(By S.B.)

Oh, hello! We meet again. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Yes, it’s been too long! I was hoping to continue our journey sooner, but you went away and tried to vanish on me. That wasn’t nice. Far from it. I had such high hopes for you, already had so many things lined up to give you an experience of a lifetime, and all I got from you was silence. How do you think that made me feel, huh? You can bet it upset me! As a matter of fact, I am still upset, yet I’m also the forgiving type, or at least that’s what everyone says, and I think they’re right. We can still steer this ship to a friendly port, but I can’t do it on my own. I’m willing to give you another chance if we can talk one more time. Now, now, don’t ghost me again. I believe you need this conversation as much as I do, so let’s heal one another. Come. Sit right here, have a drink if you like. I’ve got water, tea, beer... everything, really. Help yourself to whatever you desire and simply... relax.

Good. I see you’ve made your choice, and that’s always a good thing. If you don’t choose for yourself, someone else might come along and take away that power of decision from you without you even realizing it, and that’s not something you’re really looking for right now, is it? No, your surrender has to come from deep within you, you need to agree to letting go before you do it completely and that’s commendable. That’s the way it should be. Things that are meant to happen in one way or another always do so if you give it enough time and patience, for nothing really falls from the sky except rain.

Nice and steady, drink in hand, feeling warm and comfortable in your seat. No need to worry about anything else for now. Should you think this is not true, clear your mind and focus on these easy things. It’s just you and I again, two wandering souls sharing a common purpose, and finding solace in each other’s company. You’ll always be safe when I’m around for I want nothing more than what you deserve and you always deserve the best that can ever come to you. I know that, deep inside, you agree with me, so I would like to begin by asking you a simple question, expecting nothing but a simple answer in return. How have you been doing since last time? Have you been keeping well?

I see. Yes, this year has been crazy for everyone, too much madness going on. When both truth and lies have been reduced to nothing more than words scattered on the wind, it can be quite excruciating to tell them apart, and losing yourself to the chaos will never be a fun thing. I felt myself slipping as well sometimes, so believe me when I say I know exactly what you mean. Is that why you...? Oh, I’m so sorry, I had no idea! You poor thing... yes, nightmares really are the worst, especially when we’ve tried everything to keep them from coming, and they continue their relentless onslaught on our already dwindling thoughts. Forgive me for thinking ill of you before. Now that I know what you’ve been dealing with, you’re no coward but a genuine brave person and those are the people I wish to consort with so... keep listening. If you need to drift away for a second or so, do it into the sound of my voice and let me tell you a story from bygone years.

While I was growing up, I used to have nightmares, too. I often dreamed of being left alone in a dark place, and every sound I heard all around was of a monster coming to get me. You know how children are and how their imagination, as prodigious as it, can often turn against them when they’re scared. It happened to me time and time again, wonderful daydreams under the sun turning into ghastly abominations when the light faded into black. No matter how many times I told myself it wasn’t real, it was always scary. The abyss was never-ending, and so was the dread coming from it. I was afraid of not waking up from it one day or worse, wake up only to find out it had seeped through and now it had consumed the actual world with me in it. Can you imagine what that was like for me, how I choked on the desperate words that never came out? I think you can and it’s affecting you, too. Easy now, a story can’t really hurt you unless you want to be hurt, and that’s not why we’re here. You’re safe. You’ll always be safe. Just keep listening and you’ll know it’s true.

As time went on, the frightened little girl that I used to be at first began having less and less troublesome visions and more hopeful ones, combined with a more realistic view of the world. The shadow of the lamp on my nightstand was not a creepy gargoyle with its wings folded onto themselves but just a shadow, an insubstantial extension of an object I used every day. Night time was not a realm for twisted dimensions but just another aspect of the day. It was all the same world, but I no longer allowed the darkest corners of my mind to play with it.

And now, you’re probably thinking to yourself: cool story but pointless for you know nothing about me or what I’ve been really going through, but that’s not true, is it? I know you from when you admitted how much you yearned to submit and found in me the courage to do so. I know you from when my words became a gentle hum lulling your senses into a dreamy trance and I also know how much you enjoyed falling for me when you had the chance. You liked it so much that when the time came for you to do it once more; you chose the opposite, perhaps fearing that loving it more and more would somehow make you love yourself less. Sounds familiar?

No? I’m way off the mark? It’s possible, I guess, just like it’s possible to grow out of an outdated idea into something that really benefits us. Change is permanent, for it’s the only tool in which we’re allowed to become more than we already are. We can be the same while still being different every day, and we can choose to be different in order to stay the same. It’s quite the paradox, really, because while many times change is something we notice, in others it just happens. We go to sleep thinking about something and wake up believing in another. Trying to piece together why that is only makes the dissonance stronger, the change more clear within our hearts and what once was a nightmare we couldn’t wait to get rid of, is now a blissful dream we’ve grown into, spreading roots, new thoughts and new ideas.

Think about this for a moment. Not everything that surrounds us is pleasant. In fact, most of the times we’re wading through mud, sweat, blood and tears, to find that tiny morsel of hope and deliverance to keep going. All dreams can be nightmares if that’s how we choose to perceive them, and even grown-ups can revert to being children when everything is simply too much for them to handle. You know this. I know this. We all know it, for we’ve been all there, but the million dollar question is: is that what we want? Is that what we’re going for?

That’s an interesting question too, and one for which there isn’t a decisive answer unless we know ourselves. It’s not enough to say “I think I know” or “I think this is right or wrong.” No, you need to feel it with every fiber of your being, from head to toe, and all the microscopic spaces you’re not even aware exist. It’s something that needs to burn like a thousand suns, a galaxy of wonders that is as beautiful as limitless. You ran once, wandered through the darkest recesses of your excuses, thinking that the bliss you had found was simply too good to be true and, just like that, it was, an impression you tried to brush aside, a primal need so desperately unfulfilled. The actual nightmare wasn’t the craziness of the outside world with its diseases, lockdowns, fake news and fake people deliberately promoting them but the absence of your true nature, the shying away from who you really are. Saying ‘no’ to yourself is what really hurts, a pain more unbearable than a burn or the sting of a whip. Stop running.

You’re here again with me. You’re safe in your desire. You can once more welcome the trigger that awakens you to the pleasure of service. You can once more agree to be mine. And when you do, when you open yourself to the craving of not being in control all the time, more than thinking and dreaming of sparkling rubies, you can be like them, and be a part of me. And as you relax deeper into this newly rediscovered realization, you can also hope to become more infatuated with it, more addicted to its unyielding pleasure, and more confident in the path of servitude you once thought you could refuse. If that were true, you wouldn’t be here. You found your way back so you never run again. Be still. Be quiet. Assume the best of who you are in my words and this countdown to happiness.

10, like the fingers in my hands, waving before your gaze, and cupping your weary chin. They caress you, set the pace and guide you into the warmth of the next number, odd yet so perfect, exactly the way you are.

9, like the cloud in the expression or the potion in the song, a symbol of love and loyalty, a spell shining red as you vow to let go of the nightmares for good and take only the bliss of surrender.

8, like tentacles wrapping your body, mind and soul, or infinity laying sideways, its vastness capturing your every thought, telling you it’s okay to never run again. You don’t want to. You never really did. The cloak of deception has fallen and you revel in the truth once more.

7, one of the lucky numbers of old, and one that rings oh so true, needing to serve and comply every day of every week, becoming stronger in the weakness and reverence you show to those who reign above you, aching to prove yourself on your hands and knees. You will. Any moment now, but first...

6, the embodiment of the heart, representing unconditional love and the ability to support, nurture, and heal. It’s what we both are when we’re together, each in their respectful place. My throne shines on your mind and you happily follow it, growing with me away from the madness. Keep growing.

5, just one hand now, grazing your forehead, and gently lowering onto your eyelids. Feel them stir, wanting to close, and welcoming the descent as it becomes inevitable. Completely relaxed now, dreaming of rubies cascading over you. Dream deeper. You are where you need to be.

4, your upper and lower limbs, two times two loosening up, no restrictions, no need to keep up with the act. They are allowed to fall now, grow limp and malleable, my commands attached to them like strings. Deeper now, sweet puppet of mine, down to...

3, The Holy Trinity, the supreme idea of the Goddess taking over what’s hers. My world is a shining ruby encompassing all, and you’re one of its reflections. Dream of me and sink.

2. my eyes firmly trapping you now, bathed in warm red light. Fighting them is fighting yourself and you’re done with that now for now you know for sure I’m the only…

1, the one for you, the one that makes sense, the one you can’t deny. You tried and look where it led you. Now that you don’t try, you fall into…

0. A void of nothingness that’s actually pure bliss. You don’t need to think now that I can do that for you. You don’t need to dream for yourself now that my dreams and yours are one. In Ruby, you trust to keep the nightmares at bay. You’ll always trust me to do what is right for you.

Keep drifting for me, helplessly helping yourself to become better and brighter. The world is crazy, it’s true, but you need not to be. You can be happy, and sane, and creative, and productive, and ever so free in perfect contemplation and obedience. You will be what I make of you as long as you wish to continue being mine.

Now, completely focused and open, a ruby sparkle in unity with what matters. Follow my lead and strive to be better, always full of energy for the challenges ahead, even the ones you’ve yet to face. This year will end, the craziness will disperse, but you will never be scattered again, the nightmare is gone. You are home and I’m here with you. Together, we are light. Rejoice!