The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is a continuation of my “Roman Holiday” story, which has been dormant for a while now. Sorry, and thanks to all who wrote kind things about it. Because this story takes place some time AFTER the events in “Roman Holiday”, it necessarily contains spoilers, though nothing happens that you probably couldn’t have figured out anyway. If you absolutely don’t want the surprise ruined, stop reading now. I’ll eventually finish up “Roman Holiday” someday.

All the standard disclaimers apply.

Roman Holiday—Consequences

For Catherine Wilde, on Monday it was Jill from her Italian III class. Catherine had been in her classroom, going over lesson plans, but only half heartedly. She’d been finding it hard to concentrate. She’d been finding it hard to concentrate ever since she came back from Italy three weeks before, but it was getting worse instead of better. Part of her knew she should have looked at this as a problem, but that was getting increasingly difficult to do. The trip to Italy had been magnificent, the people, the sites, the food and the sex ... oh Christ, the sex! In that regard, being inducted into the Association had been the best thing that ever happened to her. Of course, it was odd that all her partners before the induction had been entirely male, while everything since then had been entirely female. And it was a little strange that she’d had more sex in the past three weeks then she’d had in the past three years. But so what? All she really was doing was making up for lost time, wasn’t she? If she’d know that sex with other women was so fucking incredible, she’d have taken the plunge a long time ago. Without realizing it, her hand had slipped between her legs and began lightly rubbing circles.

And it was so easy, that was the kicker! Ever since she’d come back from Italy, she just somehow knew what to do or what to say to get a woman into bed. Like that chick she’d met at the mall the weekend before last. She was married, had a couple kids, a real “yummy mummy”. It had taken less than an hour for this woman to agree to head back to Catherine’s place. First she’d called to lie to her husband and say that she’d run into an old “friend” and she was going to spend the day with her, then Catherine had fucked her silly. All of which reminded Catherine she had to call Wendy, the Entertainment Reporter from the local TV station she’d picked up at the supermarket last night. Catherine had been in such a hurry to get up and get to school on time, she’d left her strap on at Wendy’s place. She’d have to arrange a time to swing over there and pick it up. Better yet, a wicked smile crossed Catherine’s lips, she’d make Wendy leave work and bring the toy here to here at school (discreetly covered, of course), just so it would be clear who the boss was.

And that was another thing. She felt so liberated ever since she came back to Italy, so free to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. The night after she came back was a perfect example. She’d gone straight down to the adult toy store for “supplies” befitting her new interests. She hadn’t felt a like of shame in doing it, and speaking of “lick”, she’d convinced the goth grrrl behind the counter, who called herself “Nail”, to drop by her place and help her break in her new toys. The raven haired woman had just about popped a piercing once Catherine was through with her. She would never have done that before Italy.

It was true that a part of her felt a little empty, like something was missing. She had no idea what that something was, so she didn’t worry about it too much. All the pussy she was getting was a great distraction, and she’d figure it out eventually. So when Jill walked into her class that day after school, claiming she needed some help, Catherine knew the real reason was the junior was smitten with her and just wanted to be around her.

Ms. Wilde had been Jill’s favorite teacher all through high school; it was the only reason she even took Italian. Her teacher was so pretty, so smart, so well dressed and so confident, Jill wanted to be just like her. She already had the pretty and smart part down. Lean and graceful from all the yoga, her blond hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail. Her swanlike neck flowed easily into perfectly proportioned shoulders and breasts. A thin torso curved perfectly into her hips and legs. She was already one of Catherine’s better students, so the extra help really wasn’t needed at all. In fact, Jill pulled good grades all the way around, but Miss Wilde’s approval was especially important to her. The way she was dressed, a plain white t-shirt and low rise jeans that gave a peak of her midriff, was perfectly indicative of her all around style; simple and attractive without being too flashy. Despite all of this, she had a ways to go before she had the confidence of her teacher. That would be Catherine’s angle; she’d work the confidence factor.

“It’s a shame you couldn’t go to Italy with us,” Catherine said as she closed the door behind Jill. She’d also hung her “Tutoring—Do Not Disturb” sign out, and she knew that would keep the janitors and other faculty away. But why take a chance? She locked the door also.

“I know,” Jill was oblivious to Catherine’s actions as she took a seat. “But I work for my Dad’s company, and he really needs me that time of year. He promised he’d make it up to me and he always comes through.”

“That’s good, but it would have been a lot more fun with you,” Catherine seated herself a lot closer to Jill than she needed to.

Jill was flustered, but pleasantly so, “Oh, that’s nice of you to say.”

“I’m saying it because it’s true,” Catherine replied. “Why don’t you show me what you’re having trouble with.”

Jill opened her textbook to a chapter on irregular verbs. Challenging, Catherine conceded, but nothing Jill didn’t already have a grip on. After 20 minutes the junior couldn’t keep up the façade anymore, and placed her text back in her backpack.

“Do you think you’ll be going to Italy next year?” she asked.

“I really doubt it.”

“Darn,” Jill pouted. Catherine thought she looked incredibly cute like that. “I miss all the fun.”

“You make it sound like you don’t have any fun.”

“I don’t. I have no life.”

“Well, a lot of the fun we had in Italy you can have here. I know for sure the girls would have liked to have had some fun with you.”

“What do you mean?”

Catherine captured Jill’s gaze, held it for a moment, then leaned in for a kiss. Jill was stunned, she didn’t return the kiss, but she didn’t reject it either.

“Miss Wilde ...”

“Hush,” Catherine whispered. “You deserve a little fun, remember?”

Catherine took the still stunned girl by the hand, leading her across the room and against a wall. From here, no one peaking into the room could see them. Catherine pressed her body flush against Jill’s and, using her own lips, forced the girl’s mouth open for a deep, tongue thrusting kiss. Jill returned the kiss, but slowly, with no where near Catherine’s passion. Her hands roamed quickly over her teacher’s body, as if they were too nervous to stop in any one place. Catherine, meanwhile, was using both hands to massage Jill’s breasts. Even through the t-shirt and bra, Catherine could fee the nipples beginning to poke into her palms.

“Miss Wilde.”

“Yes, honey,” Catherine whispered as she licked and sucked at the gorgeous neck of Jill’s.

“We can’t do this.”

“But we already are,” Catherine’s left hand moved slowly downward, across the girl’s belly.

“But I’ll get in trouble.”

“Somehow I doubt that,” Catherine laughed quietly as, in one swift motion, she unsnapped the girl’s jean and lowered the zipper.

“Don’t do that ... stop!” Jill whined.

“Too late,” Catherine slipped her fingers underneath the waistband of Jill’s panties. Already she could feel the wet heat emanating from her student’s pussy.

“Don’t ... no ... no ... noooooooooohhhhh!” Jill gasped as Catherine began pinching and pulling the erect clitoris, ending Jill’s resistance. The student now fully returned her teacher’s passionate kiss. Her hands dropped to her jeans, pushing them and her panties down past her hips. She opened her legs, allowing Catherine full access to what lay between. Catherine now altered her motions, switching from pulling at the clit to rubbing her palm along the girl’s slit.

“Oh, fuck,” Jill huffed, then tensed. “I’m sorry.”

“Why?”

“I said ... huuuh ... the f-word.”

“Don’t be, because that’s what I’m doing to you ... I’m fucking you Jill ... fucking you ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck,” Jill bounced on Catherine’s hand with each of the curses. “And I’m loving it ... you’re loving it to!”

“Yes!”

“Then do it to me!”

“What?” Jill couldn’t think straight.

“Stick your hand down there and fuck me!” Jill didn’t need to be told twice. Catherine’s stretch pants easily accepted the blonde’s hand. Jill’s technique, though tentative, still produced pleasant results. “That’s good Jill ... very good ... you would have fit ... right in ... on that trip!”

“Did you ... ungh ... fuck the other ... girls,” Jill was panting now.

“Everyone of them,” Catherine replied. “What ... do you think ... of that?”

“Love it ... sounds hot ... I want ... to do ... them to! Can I?”

“Absolutely,” Catherine purred. “But first...”

Catherine changed her tactics yet again, thrusting her index and middle finger into Jill’s steaming hole while using her thumb to work the girl’s clit. The effect was immediate as Jill practically ricocheted off the ceiling, “YES! Oh my God ... oh God ... so good ... ohhh ... ohhh ... OHHH ... what’s happening ...”

Jill’s cries were starting to get loud, a little too loud, so Catherine smothered them with another penetrating kiss. It wasn’t long before Jill was beyond words, reduced to a series of “Yip”s that became shorter, higher pitched and more frequent the faster Catherine’s fingers worked. Jill suddenly went rigid, spasmed violently for at least 30 seconds, then went completely limp, her hand still jammed in Catherine’s pants. The teacher, using her body, arms and legs, supported her student until she was ready to stand on her own.

“Wow!” was all she could say.

Catherine smiled, “You liked that?”

“Wow,” Jill repeated. “What happened?”

“You had an orgasm, and judging by things, a pretty big one.”

“It was incredible. I never felt anything like it.”

“It looked pretty good from here,” Catherine withdrew her hand from Jill’s pussy and licked one of her fingers clean. Jill stared in wide eyed amazement. “Very tasty. You try now.”

Jill pulled her hand out of Catherine’s drawers. Closing her eyes, she inserted a finger in her mouth and sucked. The flavor triggered another, very small, orgasm that left her shivering like she was freezing.

“Not bad, huh?” asked Catherine.

“I love it,” Jill answered. “I want more.”

“Not yet.”

“Why not?”

“Because I have a rule when it comes to new lovers,” Catherine dropped to her knees, taking Jill’s jeans in her hands. “They have to come twice before they can even see my pussy.”

Catherine pulled the jeans and panties down and off, stopping only long enough for Jill to kick her sandals off. In her hyper-aroused state, Jill would have came quickly a second time. But the combination of Catherine’s tongue up her snatch, her hand pawing at her breasts, and her other hand being licked clean of Catherine’s juices had her peculating in almost no time at all. Her previous orgasm had built itself up, quickly to be sure. This one was upon her almost instantly. All she knew, once it announced its arrival, was it would be even bigger.

“Ohhh ... ohhh ... your tongue ... it’s even better ... it’s everywhere ... here I come ... uhhhhhhh!” Jill jammed her fingers in her mouth to both lick the last of Catherine’s juice off her hand and stifle her climax. This time she did drop to her knees, though Catherine was there to catch her. Jill rested her head on her “teacher”’s shoulder, that word taking on an all new meaning.

“Do I get to eat you now, please?” Jill begged.

“Not quite yet,” Catherine answered, though she was pleased with the question. Jill might have a bit of the sex machine in her.

“Why not?”

“I was thinking maybe we’d move your tutoring session to my apartment, we’d have a little more privacy. Then you can do whatever you want.”

“Mmmm, sounds good,” Jill said. She untangled herself from Catherine, reached for her jeans, then looked around. “Where are my panties?”

“Right here,” Catherine held up the pretty, light blue cotton briefs. Jill reached for them but Catherine pulled them away. Instead, she held them up to her face and sniffed deeply. “I think I’m going to keep these to remember today by.”

Jill was smiling brightly as she pulled her jeans back on. It all made her feel so proud, so attractive and sexy somehow. Catherine was pleased with herself as well, though she did have one regret. She regretted she’d left her strap on at Wendy’s ... she really would have liked to use it on Jill. Catherine loved the strap on. The solution came to her on the drive back to her place, as Jill fingered herself in the seat over. Catherine whipped out her cell phone, called Nail at the shop and told her to bring a strap on over to her place as soon as she got off her shift. Nail was more than happy to comply, and was even happier she did once she laid eyes on Jill. It was about two hours later that the image of the night presented itself: The raven haired, alabaster skinned Nail, her breasts and pierced nipples flailing about wildly as she fucked the blond haired, tanned skinned Jill from behind, who’s own sweet, All-American face was jammed into Catherine’s cunny. That site alone pushed Catherine into orgasm, only one of many that night.

For Catherine Wilde, on Tuesday it was Faith Wong from the English Department. Catherine had dropped by the school early that evening, on her way home from some errands. The fire in her pussy, the one that had been there ever since her return from Italy, was growing worse. Not that she was complaining, not really. It had driven her to wonderful things like that session with the luscious Jill the day before. But it was a bit of a distraction. Satisfying her needs was starting to take a lot of her time.

She hoped a good workout might help. That was one of the little perks of working at Billington High; they had a fantastic gym. After 45 minutes of exercise, Catherine felt a little better, good enough to get through the night, she thought. She’d headed into the locker room to shower up and there was Faith, in all her naked glory, under one of the sprays. Catherine knew it was time for a second workout.

In Catherine’s opinion, Faith was a great teacher. Though tiny, barely 5′1″, the 27 year old had energy and personal magnetism to spare. Many was the time Catherine had seen Faith reduce a football player twice her size to a confused quivering mass. The sharpness of the tiny woman’s tongue was legendary around the school, and new students learned quickly it didn’t pay to talk back to Ms. Wong. Once the respect was establish, the learning came quickly because another thing kids learned about their teacher was that she was actually interested in developing their minds.

To top it off, she was a specimen. Short, stylish black hair, flawless skin, almond shaped eyes and delicate facial features sat atop a tight, toned body. Her breasts weren’t large, but they were upswept and shapely and capped by tiny nipples which stood straight out under the strumming of the shower. And Faith had just about the cutest ass she’d ever seen ... a butt just made for blue jeans.

“Hey Faith,” Catherine said as she slipped under the shower directly across from the English teacher.

“Hi Cathy,” Faith replied, though not with her usual brightness. Catherine let the water pour over her, and enjoyed the feeling of becoming clean as she considered her approach ...

... was Faith checking her out? Catherine couldn’t be sure, she caught it out of the corner of her eye, but she was pretty sure Faith had snuck a peak. Catherine turned her back to Faith and made as if she were washing her shoulders. She glanced over at Faith, just in time to see her look away. Interesting. This time Catherine turned to face her prey, and just stared, waiting for Faith to look. She didn’t wait long, and this time their eyes locked. Faith, looking surprisingly flustered, turned her back.

Catherine came up behind Faith, placed her hands on the smaller woman’s shoulders and started rubbing, “What’s wrong, Faith. You don’t seem like yourself.”

Faith groaned, “Oh, it’s this whole accreditation process and that bitch the state sent over.”

“The tall one?”

“Yeah, Marta Dominguez,” Faith spat. “She followed me around all day nickel and diming everything I did. I wanted to kill her.”

“Why didn’t you say something to her?’ Catherine leaned in slightly to brush her nipples against Faith’s back.

“I got a big mouth, you know that,” Faith shuddered. “I was afraid if I opened my mouth I’d say something I’d regret, so I just shut up.”

Catherine could feel Faith responding to her touch. She pressed her whole body against Faith’s, “Well, it’s over for you now. She’s following me around on Wednesday. Just relax.”

Faith’s head drifted backwards to rest on Catherine’s chest, “That feels sooooo good.”

“And I’m going to make you feel even better,” she said as her lips met Faith’s. The smaller woman returned the kiss immediately, reaching up to hold Catherine’s head in place. As the passion of the kiss intensified, Faith twisted around 180 degrees until her body was pressed tightly against Catherine’s. She spread her legs and mounted Catherine’s thigh, frantically rubbing her pussy back and forth.

“Cathy, I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long now,” Faith whinnied. “Remember that faculty meeting last month?”

“Yeah,” Catherine said as she tweaked her lover’s nipples.

“Ohh God, you looked so damn hot, I wanted to rape you,” Faith’s thrusting increased in pace. “Lift your leg up a bit, I’m almost there.”

A wicked thought crossed Catherine’s mind, so instead of lifting her leg up, she withdrew if from Faith’s crotch, then pushed the woman away.

“No! What’s wrong?” Faith cried in frustration.

“Turn around, bend over and grab that pipe,” Catherine ordered. Faith hastened to comply, leaving her rear end gloriously exposed.

Catherine dropped to her knees, placing a hand on each firm cheek, “So, you say you’ve wanted in my pants for a while now?”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

“Well, I’ve been wanting to get my hands on this beautiful ass for a while myself,” she said as she parted the cheeks and started licking. As she did so, she reached around to stick two fingers up the English teacher’s pussy. Even with Faith’s highly lubricated state, it was a surprisingly tight fit.

“Ohhh that’s so nasty!” Faith hollered as the sensation swept over her. She’s never been into anal play before, but that was going to change in the future. And the feeling of having both her holes worked was driving her nuts! Using the pipe for leverage, she began thrusting back. “Keep licking me ... that’s incredible ... and your fingers ... fuck me ... fuck me ... deeper ... oh God, faster ... coming ... coming ... oh SHIT!”

Faith’s screech echoed through the tiled shower room. Catherine sat back on her heels as Faith twitched above her before dropping to her knees herself. Faith spun around and pulled Catherine close for a deep kiss, then dipped her head to lick and suck on the redhead’s nipples, all the while stroking the older woman’s lips.

“You shave down there? It feels so sexy,” Faith giggled.

“Glad you approve,” Catherine lightly kissed the top of Faith’s head. “So, you enjoyed all that?”

“Oh yeah,” Faith enthused.

“And you’re feeling better now?”

“Oh no, not at all,” Faith said as she playfully pushed Catherine, who found herself flat on her back. “I’m definitely going to need some more relaxation.”

Catherine spread her legs as Faith crawled atop her in the 69 position. She hooked her legs under the smaller woman’s arms, using her calves to lock Faith in place. Faith used both hands to spread Catherine open before going to work. Because the Chinese girl was so much shorter than her, Catherine couldn’t reach her crotch with her mouth. As Faith worked her magic, Catherine contented herself with fingering the woman’s bunghole, which was a more than adequate consolation prize.

“Ohhh Faith that’s so good ... I’ve been so horny ... all day ... and you’re fucking me just right,” Catherine panted, her hips beginning to buck in earnest. Faith maintained contact with Catherine’s pussy like a pro as she grunted in time with the redhead’s thrusts. “oh yeah ... yeah ... ohhhh ... faster ... faster ... now suck my clit ... suck it ... harder ... oh God ... ohhh ... ohhhhhhh ... YES!”

The force of Catherine’s orgasm sent Faith, literally, skidding across the wet shower room floor. Catherine curled into the fetal position, occasionally twitching as the remnants of her climax echoed through her body. She was brought gently back to reality by Faith’s light, playful kisses.

“That was awesome!”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” Catherine moaned. “You’ve done this before.”

“I went to an all girl college,” Faith admitted. “And how about you? You ain’t a newbie. I didn’t know you were into pussy.”

“I’ve made a few changes in my life recently.”

Faith dipped in for another deep kiss, “I hate to say this, but I have to go.”

“No!”

“Yes, I have to go meet my boyfriend. Unless ...,” Faith looked Catherine over carefully, “Unless you’re up for a little 3 way?”

“Sorry, I’m not really into guys,” Catherine answered. “Not anymore.”

Faith looked almost relieved, “Good, then you can be my little secret. Let’s get up and get dressed before someone catches us. I’ll walk you to your car.”

For Catherine Wilde, on Wednesday it was Jean, the chaperone for the middle school field trip to the high school. For as long as Catherine could remember, the high school hosted a field trip by the middle schools 8th graders. The trip was supposed to give the kids a taste of what high school was like, from what Catherine could tell it only served to terrify the students. But the head of Catherine’s department wouldn’t be available the day of the field trip, he’d asked Catherine to speak to the 8th graders for him, and Catherine was nothing if not a team player. She’d arrived in the auditorium 10 minutes before she was to speak to the kids about foreign language instruction at Billington High, and that’s where she first saw her.

Jean was a guidance councilor at the middle school, and Catherine hadn’t been impressed at first glance, even though Jean had a body straight out of a Russ Meyers film. But Jean’s nose was a little too big, her hair was all wrong, and she dressed too plainly. Catherine liked a little style in her women. All this had been discerned from a distance, so when she moved in closer to introduce herself and explain why she was there, she was in for a bit of a surprise.

Jean had the most beautiful eyes Catherine had ever seen, and a smile that literally lit a room up. Her demeanor was so open and friendly and appealing that Catherine came to realize this was the kind of woman who got more attractive the more one got to know her. Deciding that maybe, just maybe, she’d judged the girl a bit too harshly, she resolved to get to know Jean better.

She’d have to think quick, but that was another skill she’d discovered since her return from Italy; she was exceptionally good at thinking on her feet. Catherine was the last speaker before the guests did their tour of the school, had their lunch and went back to the middle school. After her talk, Catherine made a point of chatting with one of the math teachers until the kids had filed out. As she’d expected, some of the kids had left their backpacks behind. She grabbed the first one she saw and lucked out when she found a Gameboy Advanced. That would be missed. She took it with her. Sure enough, 90 minutes later, Jean was in her classroom explaining one of her kids had lost his Gameboy and she was asking all the speakers if they’d seen it. Naturally, Catherine hadn’t, but if Jean wanted to leave her number she’d call if it turned up. Jean left her cell phone number, though she seemed to doubt it would turn up. Catherine smiled on the outside and insisted that one never knew, and smiled on the inside because, in fact, she knew better.

Catherine waited until she got home before making the call. Once Jean was on the phone, she claimed one of the janitors found the Gameboy and gave it to her, and why didn’t she swing by Jean’s place to drop it off. That wouldn’t work because Jean was out running errands, but if she’d gave her the address, she’d swing by Catherine’s place and pick it up. As far as Catherine was concerned, that worked even better, and Jean promised to be there no later than 5p.

Catherine was in her robe, having just finished a shower when Jean arrived, a little earlier than expected. Not that Catherine minded, as the site seemed to take Jean aback, and not entirely in a bad way, if Catherine read her correctly. Jean had changed herself, and the tank top and tight cargo pants Jean was now wearing certainly hadn’t made a bad impression on Catherine either. She invited Jean in and offered her a glass of wine while she changed and tried to remember where she put the Gameboy. Catherine managed to draw things out after 5p when she emerged from her bedroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Since it was after 5p, Catherine offered to have Jean stay for dinner, she’d cooked more than she could possibly eat, and Jean accepted. Middle school guidance counselors didn’t make a lot of cake, so Jean never said no to a free meal.

Catherine made sure the conversation turned towards sex, and she made sure Jean’s wine glass stayed full. Jean, as it turned out, got plenty of sex, which was a good thing. She certainly liked sex, in theory. The problem was the men she was having sex with just weren’t meeting her needs.

“It’s like all the guys I meet think I’m their personal sperm bank or something,” Jean complained 90 minutes into dinner. “It’s really starting to piss me off.”

Catherine nodded sympathetically as she topped off Jean’s glass, “I’ll bet. So what are you going to do about it?”

“I have no fucking clue,” Jean griped, then giggled at her use of a curse in front of a near perfect stranger. The wine was starting to hit. “I mean, I’ve tried different types of guys, I’ve tried going fast, I’ve tried going slow, I’ve tried going without. I’m at my wits end.”

And that’s when Catherine knew. She didn’t know how she knew, it had been like this a lot lately, but she knew; all Jean wanted was a good, rousing fuck and she was getting to the point where she didn’t care who gave it to her. “I know how you feel, I used to have the same problem.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely, had that problem up until fairly recently, as a matter of fact.”

“What did you do?”

Catherine took a moment to weigh her words, “I made a few changes in my life.”

“Like what?”

Catherine gave Jean a look, as if she were measuring her somehow, “Why don’t I show you.”

Taking Jean’s hand, she led her into the bedroom and in front on a full length mirror. Taking up position behind Jean, she lightly ran her hands un and down the shapely woman’s ribcage, planting feathery kisses on her neck and ears.

Jean took a step forward, “Catherine, what are you doing.”

Catherine took a matching step forward and wrapped her arms around Jean’s waste, “They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If the guys aren’t getting it done for you, it’s insane to keep going back to them.”

Jean started squirming, “But I’m not into women.”

“Neither was I, until I tried it. Now I’m never going back,” Catherine murmured. “All I’m saying is try it. You don’t have to do a thing, unless you want to.”

Catherine reached down to slowly untuck the tank top, then pull it off. Jean waited until the very last second, but when she had to, she lifted her arms and allowed it to be pulled off. Next came the industrial strength bra, and Jean’s massive breasts flopped into view, soft, pillowy and inviting, capped with huge, light pink nipples. Catherine worked those first, slowly twisting, pinching and pulling them. Soon Jean’s hands joined Catherine’s, showing the redhead exactly how she liked it done. Once the nipples were taken care of, Catherine took a tit in each hand and gently massaged, taking care to pay particular attention to the sensitive undersides. Jean moaned softly, then reached up to run her hand through Catherine’s hair.

“So far so good?” Catherine asked.

“Mmmmm,” Jean replied. Catherine pushed Jean’s head to the side, and their lips brushed together lightly. Jean opened her mouth for more, but Catherine teased her by staying just out of reach, consenting only to those maddening light brushes.

Catherine reached down, undid Jean’s belt, undid the button fly and pushed the pants off. Jean slowly rotated her hips to help, leaving her wearing only her Calvin Klein panties. Catherine didn’t remove those right away. Since Jean responded so well to the teasing, Catherine scrupulously kept her hand outside the waistband, slowly rubbing Jean’s pussy through the material, all the while massaging the breast with her other hand and biting on Jean’s earlobe.

Catherine liked to talk during sex, and she liked to be talked to, the dirtier the better. But by now it was clear Jean wasn’t a talker, she was a moaner, and judging by the groans, sighs and gurgles coming from her newest lover, Catherine was doing something right. The humidity pouring out from between Jean’s legs was a big clue also. Catherine tightened her grip around Jean, pressing their bodies together close as she picked up the pace of her manipulations, picking up speed as Jean’s noises grew louder. Catherine was content to stay like this, for now. She knew Jean tell her when she was ready. It took about 20 minutes.

“More,” Jean was able to gasp. “I need more!”

Catherine turned Jean around and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. Jean’s hands immediately went to work, one cupping Catherine’s firm ass, the other holding the back of her head, pulling her in even closer. Their kiss was long, and slow and grinding. Gently, Catherine maneuvered Jean to the bed, and once there, pushed her onto it. Jean landed on her back, legs akimbo. She immediately moved back to make room, but instead of following, Catherine took a step back.

“Isn’t this so much better than some guy,” Catherine purred as she pulled her shirt off. Jean made a noise Catherine interpreted as a yes. “It’s going to get soooo much better, I promise you.”

Next Catherine unhooked her shorts and lowered them stylishly, as if doing a striptease. Jean moaned again and slipped a hand under her panties. Catherine responded immediately, “Get you hand out of there. I told you I was going to do all the work!”

Jean did as she was told. Catherine turned her back to Jean, but maintained eye contact by looking over her shoulder. Bending at the waist, she slid her panties all the way down to her ankles. Folded in half, her ass high in the air, she stepped out of them As she straightened up, she unhooked her bra, holding it high in the air as she stood back up. Slowly she turned, still holding the bra; Jean sucked in her breath sharply as she took in Catherine’s nakedness.

“I’m going to fuck you now,” Catherine announced as she dropped the bra and took a step toward the bed. There’d be no going back for Jean, not that she’d ever entertain the thought. “I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before, I swear.”

Catherine moved onto the bed, walking on her knees toward Jean, positioning herself between the zaftig woman’s legs. Automatically, Jean raised her legs straight up in the air, bringing them together. Catherine reached down to hook her thumbs under the waistband of Jean’s panties, lifted them up those legs before depositing them on Jean’s face, a sob of pleasure escaping her as she lifted them away. Catherine took a hold of Jean’s left leg, kissing and licking the ankle as she pushed the other leg away. She sucked on Jean’s toes as she examined her partner’s body. Her lips were moist and swollen and in between them was the biggest clitoris she’d ever seen. It almost made Catherine laugh; how could a man NOT want to get his mouth on that?

Jean was nearly insane with desire and pleasure. Catherine had been right, so fucking right. It HAD been insane to keep going back to the guys. This woman hadn’t even touched anything “important” yet, and this was already the most satisfying sexual experience she’d had in months. And she was promising even better to come ... damn! Her hands were on the top of her head, clenching and unclenching fists full of hair. As Catherine continued her slow sucking, as Jean continually moaned her approval, a dizzying array of thoughts buzzed through her head, all with a single unifying theme. MORE! When would Catherine give her more? How would she be able to get more of this? Could any woman she knew make her really feel like this? She rapidly ticked through the other women she knew: Co-workers, girlfriends, the girls at the gym, that sexy little French number who lived next door. Could she get any of them into bed so she could get more of this?

Jean’s scent filled the room, and a small wet spot had already formed on the bed. Catherine’s own need couldn’t be ignored anymore either. They were both ready. She released Jean’s leg; it fell away leaving the groaning woman fully spread. Catherine dropped to all fours and moved forward. She lowered her hips, fitting their pussies together, she began to move straight up and down, establishing a slippery friction.

“Tell me, baby, have you ever had an orgasm?” Catherine whispered. Feeling almost ashamed of herself, Jean grunted and shook her head. “Poor, poor baby. But you’re going to have one now, you know that? You have to come for me. I’m not going to do anything else for you until you come for me. Give it to me Jean, just like this, with our cunts rubbing together.”

Jean’s eyes flew open with the mention of the c-word. Normally those were fighting words for her, now they left her mad with desire. And she was going to come! She could feel it building inside her, like thunder in the forecast. Finally, it was going to happen. But she needed something in her mouth, the need overwhelmed her. Something, anything, to suck on. Catherine’s breasts swayed invitingly above her. She reached up to take a nipple in her mouth. She started sucking, hard, forcing as much flesh into her mouth as she possibly could.

“That’s right honey, suck it,” Catherine responded. The thrusting of her hips had gathered momentum, and now Jean was thrusting back. Her hands cradled Catherine’s ass, spurring her on. “Suck it ... suck it ... it feels so good! Whatever you need to do. Just come for me. Fuck me back and come for me. Close now ... so close ... almost there!”

Propping herself up on one arm, Catherine used her now free hand to pinch one of Jean’s giant nipples. That did it. Catherine boob popped out of Jean’s mouth as she arched her back, lifting Catherine almost entirely off the bed. Through clenched teeth she cried, “Uhhh ... ohhh ... ohhhhhh ... GUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!”

Jean landed heavily back on the bed, the after shocks leaving her a squirming, satisfied wreck. Catherine moved immediately to Jean’s breasts, licking and sucking to ensure a soft landing. After a few moment, Jean was still, though panting heavily. Catherine went even further down, to the sticky, steamy mess that was Jean’s pussy. She was going to make this chick come again, right quick, just to prove she could do it. Catherine worked quickly, going straight for Jean’s huge clit, working it over roughly, as she jammed two fingers up the gooey hole. Jean’s response was to thrash wildly about the bed as her brain lost control of her body. Catherine had to place her forearm across the buxom woman’s hips to keep her in place. Suddenly Jean sat up, propping herself up with her arms, using them for support as she began pistoning her pussy into Catherine’s mouth and fingers. Jean threw her head back, wailing her release to the ceiling, “Ohhhh ... uhh ... Ohhhhhhhh ...uhh ... OHHHHHHHHHH!”

Once again, the force of Jean’s orgasm pushed Catherine violently away. This time, however, there would be no gentle landing. As Jean spasmed on the bed, Catherine walked to her chest of drawers to retrieve the strap on Nail had brought over Monday night. By the time she fitted it to her hips, Jean was again still, though moaning contentedly. Catherine walked back to the foot of the bed.

“Look what I have for you,” she called. Jean looked up drunkenly, but the massive dildo still managed to register with her clouded senses. Jean eyes widened and a smile appeared on her lips as Catherine mounted the bed and moved between her legs. Catherine took one of Jean’s ankles’ in each of her hands, then raised the legs up, holding them in a “V”. She began by teasing Jean, rubbing the head of the cock against the wet, swollen pussy. Jean growled deeply, from her throat as her hips tried to capture the phallus. Catherine smiled as she moved her hips, keeping the dildo in contact yet just out of Jean’s reach. Using her hands to push against the wall at the head of the bed, Jean thrust forward suddenly, succeeding in catching the head of the dildo. Catherine smiled again, pleased to see Jean become a more active participant in the sex. She rewarded Jean by pushing the dildo forward. It had taken a long while to work the cock into Jill Monday, she had been that tight. With Jean it took only two steady, strong thrusts.

Jean was completely spread, totally exposed and vulnerable. Her legs spread as wide as they would go, her arms above her head, pushing off the wall and against Catherine. She loved the feeling. The dildo slid in and out of her easily, filling her to bursting. Catherine was going faster now as the 3d, and biggest, orgasm built up in Jean’s loins. Her eyes rolled back into her head, all she could do was increase her own thrusting. She could feel her breasts flopping around her chest, slapping against her chin and stomach.

“Huhhhh ... huuuhhhhhh ... owwwww ... ohhhhhh ... CATHERINE!” Jean’s wild spasms began anew, but the cock buried in her pussy and Catherine’s grip on her legs kept her in place, mostly.

Jean pulled Catherine to her, giggling and nibbling on the redhead’s ear. After a long moment, spent slowly rubbing against each other, Jean whispered, “Nobody ever did me like that before. Thank you so much. ”

“Not worried about getting your needs met anymore?”

“Oh no,” Jean kissed Catherine deeply. “Problem solved. What can I do to thank you?”

“Well, I still haven’t come yet myself.”

Jean didn’t say another word. Considering the three exhausting orgasms she’d already experienced, she moved surprising quickly to unstrap the dildo, position herself between Catherine’s legs. Jean’s technique was a little crude, but the night was still young and Catherine was more than happy to spend the time instructing her in the finer points. What Jean did have was enthusiasm, as evidenced by the pleasant itch growing in Catherine’s loins. As Catherine started fucking Jean’s face, she was reminded of what she always told her students: Always try your best because good things happen that way.

For Catherine Wilde, on Thursday it was Marta Dominguez, aka. Faith Wong’s nemesis, the administrator the state department of education had sent to observe the school’s accreditation process. And Faith hadn’t been kidding, she was difficult to work with.

Not that Marta didn’t have her good points. In fact, she had exactly one good point. She was gorgeous. She was tall and given to wearing high heels that left her towering over everyone but members of the basketball team. Her hair was long and straight, at least Catherine assumed it was since it was worn in a tight bun at the back of her head. There was no such ambiguity about her beautiful coffee and cream skin and almond shaped brown eyes. Marta did her best to hide her features, dressing in plain gray business suit with a white blouse buttoned to the neck and blocky, black plastic framed glasses. But Catherine was becoming quite a good judge of new “talent” and she could tell the Puerto Rican woman’s breasts were large and firm, and nothing could hide those legs that seemed to go on forever. The contrast between sultry good looks and severe couture made Catherine moist. Then Marta started talking.

Even her voice was deep and sexy, but she used it to the worst possible effect. Marta spent the day questioning everything Catherine did, and though she never said anything, acting like the answers fell far short of her expectations. Catherine didn’t like it, not one bit, but she could forgive it because Marta was just doing her job. She didn’t get angry until Marta started doing it in front of her students. That didn’t just cross the line, it stomped all over it. Catherine was pissed, and by 3p, happy to see Marta go. What Marta hadn’t realized was that while she’d been observing Catherine, Catherine had been observing her.

Catherine had first noticed it around mid-morning. Marta was chatting with three teachers in the hall, all male, and she was actually being nice. Not flirty, just polite and pleasant. Catherine had shrugged it off at first. She knew plenty of women who were simply brutal to other women while at work. At the end of the day, Catherine noticed it again just before her Italian III class started. Mrs. Dominichi, the freshman history teacher, had dropped by to drop off a note from the union. Mrs. Dominichi was old and fat, but one of the nicest persons in the school, and once again Marta was polite, pleasant and respectful. “So much for the woman being nasty to other women theory,” Catherine thought to herself.

The final piece of the puzzle came after class had ended. As the other students filed out, Jill sauntered up to Catherine’s desk and, smiling widely, asked if it would be possible to set up another “tutoring” session. Catherine smiled back, said that she thought it would be possible.

“Great,” Jill turned the smile up another notch. Turning to Marta, she said simply, “Have a good one.”

Marta said nothing. Jill gave Marta a strange look, wondering what she’d done to deserve such rude treatment before shrugging and walking away. Catherine briefly watched Jill leave, then turned to Marta. Marta, however, was still watching Jill, specifically watching Jill’s ass wiggle away. The tall woman looked slightly flustered and stunned, as if someone had just slapped her. Now Catherine understood. Marta was into women, though she doubted Marta even knew it yet. And she dealt with that attraction by being a bitch to women she was attracted to. Jill, Catherine and Faith were all attractive and they got the Ice Queen treatment. Mrs. Dominichi and the male teachers weren’t attractive (to Marta, at least), and she was fine to them. With the school day now over, Marta mumbled a goodbye and left.

The discovery stayed with Catherine the rest of the afternoon, and it made her a little sad. Yes, Marta Dominguez was an unpleasant person, but that was probably because she was so bottled up and repressed. Even though it was none of her business, Catherine decided she was going to do something about it. She called the hotel the people involved with the accreditation process were staying at, then went home to pick up some supplies. By later afternoon she was knocking on the hotel room door, and didn’t Marta look surprised when Catherine invited herself in?

“Miss Wilde, what do you think you’re doing here?” Marta demanded.

“I came to talk to you,” Catherine tossed her bag on one of the hotel room beds.

“You know I can’t talk about the accreditation process.”

“Oh, I don’t want to talk about anything as boring as that,” Catherine tsk-tsk’ed. “I wanted to talk about my eating your pussy.”

Marta gasped, “What did you say?”

“I said I came here to give you the chance to have me perform oral sex on you,” Catherine patiently explained as she slipped out of her shoes and removed her belt. “It was obvious you wanted me to back at the school. What part don’t you understand?”

“This is completely inappropriate. You have to leave!”

“Well, if you’re going to get snitty about it, I may make you eat me out before I eat you out,” Catherine replied sweetly.

“I’m calling security,” Marta stepped towards the phone. As soon as her hand touched the receiver, Catherine’s was atop hers.

“You don’t really want to do that, do you,” Catherine didn’t phrase it as a question. Their eyes locked. Marta’s face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily, but as always, it was the eyes that gave it away. Marta’s were not those of a woman offended or angry, they were those of a woman wildly aroused the fact that she was about to do something she’d always wanted to do. Catherine pushed her, hard. Marta fell back to the bed. Catherine reached under the skirt, which had bunched up around Marta’s thighs, grabbed hold of the panties and pulled. Hot pink, satin briefs came out; a lot racier than what Catherine would have expected.

“PUTA!” Marta spat as she struggled to pull her skirt up over her hips to expose a small, hairless and wet pussy. “Did you think you just come here and fuck me, like I was your whore? Did you think I’d just let you eat my pussy?”

Catherine took the hint. Her tongue pounced on Marta’s quim, eliciting a throaty, gurgling growl from the tall woman. Already, Marta’s hips were pistoning at a fantastic speed, along with an uneven swaying back and forth Catherine had never seen before. Looking up, she saw Marta had worked both hands under her ass to unclasp, then unzip the skirt. Catherine ceased her lapping long enough for Marta to remove the garment. The legs fell back open, and Catherine resumed her work.

“No ... no ... no!” Marta chanted, her hands locking Catherine in place. Judging my the way she was pushing, Catherine guessed Marta wanted her clit worked over. Marta shot bolt upright. Her fingers fumbled at over the buttons of her blouse. In frustration, she ripped her shirt open, buttons flying everywhere. The bra matched the already discarded panties. Marta didn’t take the time to remove the bra, she simply pulled the cups down and began massaging her breasts “Ohhhhhhooooohhhhh, you bitch! Whore! Slut! Fucking me ... fucking me! My tits, ohhhh, my tits!”

Catherine stood and threw herself against Marta, rolling across the bed, Catherine ending up on top. Her mouth clamped onto one of Marta’s nipples. Catherine mounted Marta’s leg, pressing her own against Marta’s box. The Puerto Rican woman’s free leg was thrown over Catherine’s shoulder, openening her completely as the each woman rode the other’s knee.

“Stop ... stop ... don’t,” Marta muttered as she rubbed her cunt halfway up Catherine’s thigh over and over. Using both hands, she mashed the redhead against her chest. “Chingame ... chingame ... ohhhhh ... my ... God!”

It was as if Marta’s body was the ocean, high tide was rolling in and Catherine was body surfing. Wave after wave crashed through Marta’s body as Catherine held on for dear life. Once the storm had passed, Marta pulled Catherine up. Their bodies flush, they kissed deeply. Marta wrapped her lips around Catherine tongue, literally sucking the appendage out of the redhead’s mouth. Catherine laughed.

Marta pushed with amazing strength, knocking Catherine off the bed. She landed, hard, on the floor, but jumped quickly up to her feet. Anger flashed across her face, “What the fuck?”

Marta rolled off the bed, dropping to her knees in front of Catherine. She tore at the button on Catherine’s pants, pulling the down and off with three violent tugs, “You Bitch. You come in here, practically rape me, then you laugh at me?”

Marta thrust her face between Catherine’s legs, frenching Catherine’s twat, “Whore!”

Marta sucked Catherine’s pussy lips into her mouth and pulled, hard enough for Catherine to flinch, “Totillera!”

This time, Marta gently stroked Catherine’s vagina, lightly scraping her fingernails against the distended clitoris, “Te voy a hacer la sopa.”

Marta returned her mouth to Catherine, deeply thrusting her tongue and using the bridge of her nose to bump against the clit. Catherine pulled her shirt off, she hadn’t bothered to wear a bra. Marta worked quickly, befitting both their aroused states. Nevertheless, Catherine placed a hand on the back of Marta’s head, pushing her in even deeper. Marta had one hand on the small of Catherine’s back, to brace herself, the other between her legs, furiously working her own pussy over.

Catherine’s twat slid over Marta like a puck on ice. Already the brunette’s face was covered with a sheen of sweat and pre-come. Marta maneuvered as she licked until she was almost directly beneath Catherine, as though she were going to eat her way straight up. Catherine grabbed hold of the bun at the back of Marta’s head which, though still intact, had loosened considerably as the evening wore on. Catherine pulled the last pin out, allowing Marta’s hair to cascade past her shoulders, “Oh fuck baby ... eat my pussy ... like that ... Yes... Yess... Ahhhhh... fuck me ... fuck me! My pussy wants it. Put your tongue in deeper. God. Oh, God. Oh. Ah. Unh. Unh. Unh.”

Catherine came, soaking Marta’s face again with her discharge. When she’d regained enough of her senses, Catherine noticed Marta was still on her knees, staring at her. Her face glistening, the full lips pursed, Marta’s eyes gleamed with scorn. That did it. Catherine had been considering this all night, but now her mind was made up. A little defiance was sexy in a woman, especially one with sex appeal to burn, like Marta. But now the time had come to lay down the law!

Reaching down to take Marta by the chin, Catherine raised the brunette up for a kiss. Marta responded fiercely, thrusting her tongue into Catherine’s mouth and taking the teacher’s ass in both her hands. Reaching up, Catherine rested her hands on Marta’s breasts. They felt great! Catherine made a note to play with them some more, later, but for now she contented herself with pushing Marta back on to the bed.

“Roll over,” Catherine commanded as she reached for her bag. Marta smirked as she settled on to her stomach, watching Catherine’s every move. A flicker of doubt appeared in her eyes as Catherine strapped on her dildo. On her own, Marta reached for a pillow, placing it under her and resting her hips across it. Catherine took a moment to drink the site in, the light brown skin shining in the lamp light, the black hair obscuring the arrogant woman’s face. Propped up on her elbows, Marta’s back dipped gracefully downward before swooping back up, leaving her ass high in the air. Slowly, she spread her legs. Catherine moved directly behind Marta, apply lube to the length of the dildo. As she crawled on to the bed, Marta revealed her mistaken assumption. Using a hand to reach under, she spread her pussy lips open. Catherine had a different hole in mind.

“No!” she gasped as she felt the bulb of the dildo slip past her ring.

“Oh yeah,” Catherine hissed. Marta shook her ass frantically, but succeeded in burying the cock even deeper. Catherine leaned forward, resting her body against Marta’s, pressing her tits into the Puerto Rican woman’s back. Marta’s movement’s stopped as Catherine reached around to play with her breasts and begin thrusting with short, sharp motions.

“Miss Wilde ... please ... no ... my ass ...”

“Is gorgeous,” Catherine completed the sentence as she started to slowly pull out. “And so are your tits. I love fucking them!”

Catherine pulled out as far as she dared, then immediately pushed forward again.

“It hurts!” Marta sobbed her protest.

“It’s won’t for long, you’re almost there,” Catherine replied. It took five cycles of pulling out and pushing forward before the cock was fully inserted. This time, as Catherine pulled out, Marta moaned softly and almost imperceptibly thrust her ass back.

“You like it don’t you?” Catherine smiled. Marta bit her lip, but said nothing. “Say it!”

Marta’s breath exploded out of her as Catherine pushed. In a small voice she said, “I like it.”

“Say it louder. Tell me you love it,” the dildo was sliding in pretty easily now.

“I love it!” Marta said clearly.

“Louder!”

“I LOVE IT!” Marta yelled.

Catherine began thrusting in earnest, “So who’s the slut now, Marta, huh? Who’s the whore?”

“I am, Miss Wilde!” Marta moaned.

“And you’re my whore now, right,” Catherine could feel Marta’s breasts shaking in her hands.

“Yes, Miss Wilde!”

“And you’ll let me do this any time I want?”

“Oh God yes, Miss Wilde!” Marta screamed.

“Good girl,” Catherine mewed.

Catherine was sawing into the broken woman below her. Marta pushed blindly back, her hands gripping the end of the bed, her mouth biting into the mattress, ““Mmmmmmm. So goood. Ohhhh, fuck me harder. Deeper, Miss Wilde! Thhaaatt’ss reallll gooooood. Mmmmmmmm. Ohhhhh... Gunnnnnnnn. Suck... Oh, shit. Fuck... fuck... that’s... so gooooood. It’s fucking me... Ohhhhh... I need to cum... oh... oh. oh... oh... Miss Wilde, I need to cum.. I can’t take it...make me cum ... so close ... please ohhhh... FUCK I’M COMING !”

Catherine pulled out quickly, and cleaned the dildo off while Marta’s seizure passed. When she returned to bed, Marta took Catherine in her arms and the two kissed tenderly. They spent parts of the rest of the night talking about Marta’s attraction to women, and the shame it used to cause her. Catherine had changed that, and Marta used the other parts of the night to show her gratitude in every possible way and position she could think of.

Faith made a point of seeking Catherine out the next day, “So you had Marta Dominguez following you around yesterday. How’d it go?”

Catherine shrugged, “You were right, she can be tough to take. But we reached an understanding.”

“What do you mean ‘an understanding’?”

“Well, after school I went to her hotel room,” Catherine leaned in to whisper in Faith’s ear, “and I fucked her brains out. I don’t think accreditation is going to be a problem, not that it ever was going to be.”

Faith’s mouth hung open in surprise, “You bitch!” she finally managed to say.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Faith smiled, “The whole time she was riding my ass, I’m sorry to say, I still would have fucked her if I had the chance. How was she?”

Now Catherine smiled, “A lady never tells.”