The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roman Holiday, Part 2

“And ladies, if you’ve already decided you like it here and want to come back, drop a coin in the fountain. The legend says if you do that, you’re sure to come back to Rome someday,” Catherine announced. The game plan for their first full day in Rome had been to take in all the most famous of the city’s fountains, maybe do a little shopping along the way, and finish on the Spanish Steps. They’d stopped for lunch at the gigantic, world famous Trevi Fountain, but now it was time to get back to the sightseeing. The girls lined up to drop their coins in the fountain and Catherine took a moment to count heads as they filed past her. With everyone accounted for, she turned to get them moving again ...

... and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She’d turned her head for only a moment, and in that microscopic amount of time, three Italian boys had moved in and were trying to chat up Connie, Leslie and Tammi. Connie and Tammi looked confused as to what to do. Leslie leveled a glare at her partner which quickly devastated his Mediterranean machismo. Catherine had to suppress a laugh. She really liked how Leslie handled herself, but a smiling teacher wouldn’t carry the requisite weight with these boys.

“Girls, time to get moving,” she called. Looking at the boys, she simply said, “Abbastanza!”

Two of the boys looked put out, as if they surely would have scored had she not interfered. Leslie’s boy, however, looked perfectly willing to cut his losses. Catherine knew that American girls had a reputation in Europe for being unbelievably easy, and the look she gave the trio made clear they were not going to get a chance to test that theory. They retreated, and Catherine got the girls moving again. They’d only gone a block before a voice called from back in the line.

“Ms. Wilde?”

“What’s up Allie?”

“I don’t feel so good.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m really tired and I got a huge headache,” Allie complained. “Would it be okay if I went back to the villa?”

“I suppose so,” Catherine said, thinking over how to handle this. “Would one of you girls be willing to back with Allie to make sure she gets there okay?”

“I will,” Bridget said, raising her hand.

“Thanks, Brig,” Catherine said, then reached into her bag. She pulled out a cell phone. “Take this. The number to my phone is taped on the back. Call me if you have any trouble at all getting back to the villa. In fact, call me as soon as you get back so I know you made it okay.”

“Will do.”

Nadine raised her hand, “Would it be okay if I went back too? I’m really tired also.”

Catherine pursed her lips, “I really don’t want to cut the day short. Are the rest of you all going to ask to go back?”

But the rest of the girls insisted they wanted to keep seeing the sites, so Catherine let the three girls head back with a promise everyone else would return between 5p and 6p.

Allie, Bridget and Nadine were back at the villa within the hour. After calling Ms. Wilde to report their arrival, Bridget and Nadine went straight to the kitchen, Allie straight for her room.

“Allie,” Bridget yelled. “We’re going to finish the ice cream and watch some TV. Why don’t you join us?”

“I’d love to, but my head is pounding,” Allie answered. “I just want to take a nap. Maybe after, okay?”

“Okay. Feel better,” Nadine said as she watched Allie walk away. “Damn, I thought we were going to get her.”

Bridget smiled, “There’s still plenty of time before everyone gets back.”

“What will we do until she wakes up?” Nadine asked, hugging Bridget from behind, reaching up to fondle the redhead’s breasts. “I hope the afternoon won’t be too boring.”

“No, it definitely won’t be,” Bridget disengaged herself from Nadine, but took the brunette’s hand. “C’mon, I want to show you something.”

The pair headed for the villa’s study, which Ms. Wilde had declared off limits. Victoria, however, had given Bridget special permission to enter. She’d also told Bridget what could be found in there and where. Bridget needed a chair to reach the wooden box on top of the large cabinet. Kneeling down and placing the box at Nadine’s feet, Bridget opened it.

“What do you think?”

Nadine’s eyes went wide.

Allie stretched a full body stretch as she awoke. According to the clock, she’d been out about 75 minutes, and she felt 1000% better. She hadn’t slept all that well last night, so clearly all she needed was some decent rest. And that ice cream Bridget had mentioned was sounding pretty darn good right now. Maybe they even left a little for her? She popped out of bed and went straight for the kitchen. Bridget and Nadine were nowhere to be found. And they weren’t in the living room either. They wouldn’t have left her here alone, would they?

One way to find out. Bridget’s and Nadine’s room was about halfway down the hall from hers. As she approached their door, she stopped and cocked an ear. She thought she’d heard something strange. And there it was again, a gasp followed by ... panting? It sounded almost like someone was exercising hard, which actually made a lot of sense to Allie. Nadine and Bridget both had killer bods, and Bridget was a bit of a jock to boot. They had to be workout fiends to look like that. The door was already cracked open, and they were expecting her anyway, so she didn’t bother to knock.

Their clothes were scattered around the room, as if they’d been literally thrown off. They were lying on one of the beds, Nadine’s head resting at the bottom and Bridget’s at the top, where the pillows should have been. Allie could see those pillows were now lying under the small of Nadine’s back. The two girls had sizored their bodies together, with Nadine lying on her back and Bridget on her side, facing Allie, though the sophomore was concentrating on her lover’s, and her own, pleasure. Allie now realized the panting she’d heard was coming from Nadine as she kept the beat of their thrusts. As their bodies parted in preparation for each new stroke, Allie could see something large , stiff and black connected the two girls. She’d been around the block enough times to know somehow Bridget and Nadine had somehow gotten a hold of a double ended dildo, and now they were putting it through its paces. Her eyes traveled up Bridget’s body to her boobs, which bounced wildly with each thrust, a necklace flapping against the girl’s chest. In the time Allie had been watching, their pace had quickened measurably. They were really laying into each other now.

“Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh ...uhhh ... uhhh ... YES!” As Bridget exclaimed her approval, she threw her head back, her hair flipping backwards. Her eyes locked with Allie’s; that’s when the teenaged voyeur realized she’d some how unsnapped her jeans and thrust a hand down her pants. Her panties were soaked completely through. Her other hand was under her shirt pawing at the breast she’d pulled from the bra cup. Bridget smiled, licked her lips and winked. She placed a hand under her boob and lifted it, as though offering it to Allie. She then resumed sawing her pussy against Nadine’s with all new vigor.

Nadine didn’t last long. Her slim, muscular legs shot straight up in the air, at the same time her arms slammed into the mattress, her hands clawing at the sheets. She screamed, “FUCK! ... Oh yeah, FUCK! Oh, God yes!”

Nadine’s legs crashed back to the mattress, her thrusts at an end. Her chest heaved, rivulets of sweat sparkled in the light from the window.

Bridget grinded slow circles against Nadine, keeping both their pussies as full of plastic as possible, “Look baby, we have an audience.”

Nadine twisted to look at Allie, sweat soaked hair plastered against her forehead and cheeks. She just smiled and laughed.

“Please don’t stop,” Allie whined frantically. Her hand was a blur against her clit. “God, you can’t stop now.”

Bridget sat up, pulling the dildo from Nadine’s pussy. Nadine rolled out of bed, followed by Bridget, who’d also removed the dildo from inside her. The two descended on the waiting Allie. Nadine ripped Allie’s shirt open, pulled her bra down and attacked the diamond hard nipples which leapt out from the red, crinkled areoles. Bridget handed Allie the dildo, which Allie immediately placed into her mouth, sucking it clean. Her first taste of pussy was captivating.

“Fucking bitch,” Bridget spat, dropping to her knees, grasping at the waistband of Allie’s jeans. “Did you think you could just march in here and watch us fuck? You think we’re fucking for you?”

Allie moaned her answer and stuffed even more dildo in her mouth. Bridget pulled the seniors jeans and panties down to the girl’s ankles. Allie stepped out of them and kicked them away. The smell of her arousal filled the room. Bridget pushed her hand between Allie’s legs, pulling her sopping lips apart, “You want this? You want me to tongue fuck you, whore? Say it, you fucking slut. I want to hear it!”

Allie had never considered sex with another woman before. She knew it happened, and she never really cared one way or another that it did. But watching Bridget and Nadine fuck each other had been the hottest thing she’d ever experienced, until Bridget had started with the filthy talk. There was no way she was going to tell these two red hot lesbos to stop. She pulled the dildo from her mouth.

“Do it, god damn it, do it!” she growled through clenched teeth. She reached down to pull Nadine by the hair, jerking the head back. She landed a full, open mouthed kiss on Nadine and screamed as Bridget jammed her tongue as up Allie’s pussy as far as it would go. At exactly the same instant, Bridget started stroking her finger into Allie’s tight anus. Allie bounced up and down in time with Bridget’s penetration.

Then Bridget withdrew her finger and stood up. She grabbed Nadine by the arm, pulling her away from Allie. Then she grabbed Allie and pushed her into the room.

“What, what is it?” Allie whimpered. A sheen of pre-cum coated her upper thighs, her hand moved to her throbbing clit

“Don’t touch yourself!” Bridget ordered. Allie froze. To Nadine she said, “Get on the bed.” Nadine smiled seductively and walked slowly to the closest bed, her hips rolling invitingly as she moved. As she walked past Allie, she lightly grazed her fingers across the confused girl’s stomach. Nadine sat on the edge of the bed, her legs dangling off. She slowly opened her thighs.

“What did I do wrong?” Allie pleaded.

“Her first,” Bridget answered.

“Huh?”

Bridget snarled, “I want you to get on you knees, right where you belong, and eat her out until she comes.”

“But I’ve never done this before,” Allie whined.

“I don’t fucking care,” She grabbed Allie, forcing her to her knees in front of Nadine. “I said do it!”

Allie leaned forward slowly, extending her tongue tentatively. Nadine’s pussy was, at that moment, the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen, the most important thing in the world. She knew she had to make Nadine come, it was the only way Bridget would allow her to come. But she had no idea how or where to begin. Nadine was so close to her now, she took a deep breath, the scent reenergizing her desire. Allie kissed the exposed clit. Nadine exhaled loudly.

“That’s it, she liked that,” Bridget encouraged Allie. “Now lick her slit, real slow.”

Allie did as she was told. Nadine moaned from deep in her throat. Emboldened, she did it again. Nadine bucked her hips and ran her hand through Allie’s short hair, pressing her closer. Allie started licking faster, pressing her face forward as Nadine’s hips pulled back, retreating as Nadine thrust forward again. Allie could feel Nadine’s wetness spreading across her face. Her nipples felt warm and tight. She loved it. Nadine lay back now and Allie rose from kneeling to squatting so she could maintain contact. One of her hands snaked up Nadine’s torso to capture a small breast. Allie kneaded the perky, fleshy mound as she increased the speed of her cunnilingus, alternating licks with deep jabs of her tongue.

“How’s she doing?” Bridget asked as she pulled on her own sensitive clit.

“So good ... so good ... so good,” Nadine chanted as she sucked her own finger. “She’s ... a fast ... learner.”

Bridget spooned herself against Allie, rubbing her body against the beautiful senior, “Keep going, sugar, she’s almost there. And then it’ll be your turn. And I’m going to do you like you’ve never been done before.”

Allie moaned and redoubled her efforts. She wanted Bridget so badly. Allie captured Nadine’s nipple and twisted it hard. At the same, she bit down firmly on her friend’s clit and began sucking as hard as she could, trying to pull the orgasm out. The results were all that she could have hoped for. Nadine’s legs came together, locking Allie’s head in place while her creamy release coated the senior’s face. Nadine yelled twice, long, loud, animalistic cries of pleasure. Allie, however, kept sucking until Nadine literally had to push her away and give her over sensitive clit relief. Allie collapsed to the floor, panting. After a moment, she noticed Bridget was standing over her, a strange object now jutting from her hips.

“We didn’t get a chance to try this out before you interrupted us,” Bridget said, fingering the head of the strap on she now wore. “So spread ‘em.”

Allie opened her legs. The oral sex, eating and being eaten, had been incredible. But looking at the giant plastic cock now aiming at her pussy, she knew what she really needed. The fact that Bridget was going to give it to her meant only that she was getting the best of both worlds.

Bridget rubbed the tip against Allie’s lips, getting her used to the girth. Allie, however, had no use for such preliminaries. She reached in between their bodies, taking the dildo in hand and pulled it in deeper. For a moment Bridget considered resisting and teasing Allie some more before giving in to her own impatience. As it was, the going was slow.

“You’re so tight,” Bridget marveled.

“More!” Allie answered.

It took five separate pushed before the cock was all the way in, each accompanied by Allie’s gasps of pleasurable pain. For a moment, the two teens lay still, their bodies flush against each other. Allie used the time to enjoy a sense of fullness she’d never experienced before. She had a boyfriend back home (what was his name again?) that she’d though took pretty good care of her needs, but he was useless compared to this. All thoughts of the luckless lad, however, were dispelled as Bridget slowly pulled back and pushed forward again.

The base of the dildo pressed against her clit, so each thrust sent a jolt of electric joy through Bridget’s body. Her head spun. All the sex of the past 18 hours had done nothing to prepare her for what she was feeling now. She understood, as she never could have before, why they boys were always trying to get into the girl’s silky drawers. On top of the physical sensations, the feeling of power she experienced as Allie squirmed beneath her was intoxicating. She was jolted back into the moment as she felt Allie’s hands cupping her ass, urging her to more powerful thrusts.

Allie’s head flailed from side to side. Her pussy spasmed around the plactic cock, a series of mini-orgasms which, instead of satisfying her, only seemed to clear the way for the larger release building deep inside her. The feeling grew with each cycle of utter emptiness, then bursting fullness. But no matter how fast Bridget sawed into her, it wasn’t fast enough for Allie. She thrust back desperately, her feet braced on the floor, her knees pointing out to the sides. As with Nadine before her, the realization grew in Allie that something else was at work, something that was calling on her. All she had to do was give in to it. Allie wrapped her legs around Bridget’s hips, deciding that whatever it was, if it could make her feel like this, it had to be alright. As the big one struck, Bridget and Allie’s lips met. Allie’s body bucked uncontrollably, nearly throwing the red head off. Bridget held on like a cowboy at a rodeo.

After a minute, the room was silent but for the panting of the three teens and Allie quietly mumbling, “Thank you, thank you both” over and over. Bridget rolled off of Allie and removed the strap on. Once she caught her breath, she slowly stood up, then helped Allie and Nadine to their feet. She led them by the hand to the bathroom, and once their, positioned them atop the side of the bathtub, one foot in the tub, one foot on the floor. The two watched as Bridget soaked hand towels in warm water. She gave each one a towel, placing them between their legs.

“Keep those there, I’ll be right back,” she ordered, then went back to her room. When she returned, razor and shaving cream in hand, Allie and Nadine were kissing lazily. Bridget started with Nadine, spreading the cream slowly and thoroughly before shaving her clean. The combined effect of Bridget’s fingers, holding herself still and fear of being cut drove Nadine to distraction. But Bridget worked slowly, enjoying herself every step of the way, and there were no accidents. The process was repeated on Allie.

“All done. How does it feel?” Bridget asked. Allie and Nadine stood up, placing a hand between the other’s legs.

“Feels great,” Nadine announced.

Allie shivered, “So, who are we doing next?”

“Someone’s got an eager beaver,” Bridget laughed.

“I call Asha!” Allie said quickly.

“I’ll take Ashley,” Nadine said. “We’ve all been pretty much ignoring her. I figure someone has to make her feel welcome.”

“Fine by me. I’ll take Tammi,” Bridget winked at Nadine. “What can I say, I have a taste for the Asian girls.”

A wicked gleam appeared in Allie’s eyes, “Nadine, you know what I just realized?”

“What?”

“Bridget still hasn’t got off yet.”

“I don’t think we have enough time,” Bridget said.

“How rude of us,” Nadine purred, her hands reaching for Bridget’s chest. The two pounced on the redhead, pushing her against the bathroom door. Nadine clamped her lips on a turgid nipple while Allie, placing Bridget’s foot on the toilet seat, nibbled on the swollen pussy lips while working the clit with her thumb.

“No, not now. They’ll be back any minute now ... mmmm ... ohhhhh ... okay, but hurry,” Bridget sighed happily.

Hurry they did, much to Bridget’s squealing delight. And later, after Ms. Wilde asked, Allie could truthfully say she never felt better in her life.