The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is dedicated to A, who after reading this site for YEARS had never been moved to write an author, until she read my stories. She had a request and after that type of flattery, I couldn’t refuse. This is for you A. Enjoy.

Roger

Angela was clearing her desk for the day when Stacy stuck her head in.

“Hey boss, come over for dinner tonight?” Angela rolled her eyes.

“Stacy, you can cool it with the boss stuff. I’ve been on the job a week now. Its getting tired.”

“Are you kidding? With as hard as you worked to get hear and all the crap you had to put up with? Let me tell you, if I’d gone through all you’ve gone through to get this VP job, I’d not only insist on all underlings calling me boss, I’m have trumpets blow each time someone said the magic word to me!”

Angela smiled at her friend. She did have a point. Being both black and a woman the ceiling hadn’t been glass, it had been more like concrete. But Angela had preservered with hard work, intelligence and ruthlessness that would have gave Catherine the Great pause.

“So c’mon boss lady, lets blow this popstand. I want you to meet Roger tonite.”

Angela cocked an eyebrow. “So I finally get to meet the mysterious Roger huh? Well lets go!”

“Angela, wait, there is something you should know. The reason I haven’t let you meet Roger.” Angela leaned back in her chair, concerned.

“Is he some kind of freak or something?” Stacy ran her hand through her luxurious redhair, something she always did when very nervous and Angela was on alert and leaned forward sharply.

“This bastard didn’t request a threesome or girl on girl action did he? Jesus Stacy, where do you dig these animals up?”

“What? Oh, no, nothing like that Angela, you know I know better than to approach you about that anymore. No you see...Roger...ummm...”

“Come on girl spit it out!” Stacy takes a deep breathe.

“Angela, Roger is black.” It was suddenly very quiet in the office. The quiet before the storm Stacy thought. She and Angela had known each other for alot of years, having joined the company together and become instant friends. And during that time Stacy had had to endure Angela’s periodic rant whenever they saw a black man and white woman together. Complaining about how white women steal all the good black men and so on and so forth. It made Stacy tired all over. Now that she was one of “those” white women she was certain tha Angela was about to exhaust her. Angela stood up and came around the desk and Stacy was momentarily afraid of violence, something that she hadn’t considered. She flinched when Angeala put her hands on her shoulders. Then she surprised her altogether.

“Well lets see if this brotha is worth my best friends’s time.” Both women smile and hug, Stacy enourmously relieved.

They leave the building and Stacy tells her to follow her to Roger’s home. It takes 20 minutes. The home is very nice located in an upscale neighborhood. Stacy rings the doorbell when they get to the door and after a minute it opens and Angela isn’t surprised by his looks. Roger is good looking and muscular. Stacy had a thing for muscular men. Roger wasn’t the usual bodybuilder type Stacy went for but he was buff enough.

Introductions were made and Angela felt suddenly uneasy. Roger didn’t let his eyes roam as most men did, nor did he hold her hand too long but she still felt like he had completely undressed her like all men did. Angela had a face that reminded others of a young Angela Basset and the body of Melissa Ford, only Angela’s breasts were bigger. It was another of the reasons she’d had such a hard time in Corporate America; beautiful women were still considered stupid women. And Angela was very beautiful.

They were shown into the living room and the smells coming from the kitchen were heavenly.

“Do you need any help Roger?” Stacy asked.

“No baby. Make Angela and yourself a drink. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.” Roger leaves the room and Angela looks at Stacy suspiciously.

“Whats this? Yeah he has the body but there is a little more going on upstairs than most of your boyfriends. No wait, that isn’t true, there is ALOT more. Really not your type Stacy. So what gives?”

“Nothing. I met him at The Word Is Out bookstore and we had coffee and really hit it off.”

Angela grins. “Uh-huh. Must be dynamite in the sack. Tell me about that part.” Stacy blushes.

“Angela! Shhh....he’ll hear you!”

“Oh come on Stacy. You’ve been seeing him six months which means he is unbelievable in bed or you would have dumped him.”

“Thats isn’t true!” Angela begins to tick off facts with her fingers.

“When they are terrible, you dump them immediately after the first time. If they are average, you dump them after 3-4 times. If they are above average, they can last a month or so. If they are good, two months and great, four months. He must be something else because in the 15 years I’ve known you no man has gotten past the four month mark. But Roger here is at six months and going strong. You haven’t bitched about him once. Thats how I always know you’re about to lay one of your beefcakes off the job, you start complaining and within two weeks its out with the old and in with the new.” Angela giggles as Stacy blushes again.

“I just like him is all. And if you must know, he is spectacular in bed.” The girls put their head together and giggle. They jump when Roger speaks.

“You can stop talking about my sexual prowess and come eat. Dinner is served.” He has a smile on his face that says he is merely joking, but Angela has the feeling he knew exactly what they were talking about. They sheepishly follow him into the dining room.

Dinner was superb. Baked Havarti Chicken, long grain rice, steamed vegtables. A delicious red wine. And topping it off perfectly; carmel flan. And Roger was a great conversationalist, witty and smart too, having a wide variety of interests and hobbies. Soon they found themselves back in the living room. Things were going great and Angela found herself wondering when the other shoe would drop. Roger was smart, successful, a great cook, well read, a great lover. It just wasn’t like Stacy to pick someone who could operate above the level of a moron. There had to be something off about Roger. Angela got her answer quickly.

“So Roger, what attracted you to my best friend?”

“Her mind, to be sure.” Angela frowned.

“Come now Roger. Her mind? While Stacy is plenty smart, you didn’t walk up on her thinking about her mind.”

“Hey!”

“Sorry Stacy, but you know how much I hate bullshit. He could have just said your beauty, I don’t expect him to be crude, but don’t take me for a fool.”

Angela felt she had a point. Stacy’s nickname at work, behind her back, was Jessica Rabbit. The red hair, the plump lips always wearing the reddest lipstick, the huge, gravity defying breasts everyone thought were fake but that Angela knew were real. The ridiculously small waist, the ass that said wide load. Stacy’s body looked like it was built in the lab by a horny virgin mad scientist. Her mind indeed.

“Ah yes. Well, I admit the fact that she looks like Jessica Rabbit is a bonus.” Angela looked sharply at her friend and is stunned to see her looking at Roger with absolute devotion and love. People at work called her Jessica Rabbit behind her back because Stacy went bananas when people referred to her by that name, even when joking. More than one job had been lost when Stacy threatend sexual harrasment lawsuit. Yet here she was letting her latest boyfriend get away with it as if he’d called her Empress of Rome.

“But it really was her mind that attracted me to her Angela,” Roger continued. “You see, I am a highly skilled telepath and while I can control minds in a limited fashion, the mind of a highly imaginative person can be shaped by me anyway I like, permanently. Oh you look at me like I’ve gone crazy but telepathy is real. It takes practice and discipline and you have to always work at it to keep the power working and your skills sharp, but its quit real. Practical Mind-Reading by William Walker Atkinson will enlighten you as it did me. And the moment I met Stacy I knew she was a woman of incredible imagination and match that with her perfect body I had to have her. A little tinkering and she is all mine. Forever.”

Angela didn’t know whether to laugh or be seriously concerned that her friend was dating a man who was seriously bent.

“No Angela I am not bent. Stacy is my slave and will remain so. And you will be joining her. Isn’t that right my red headed slut?”

“Yes Master.” Angela, taking a sip of her wine to hide her unease spits it out when Stacy says Master. She sets down her glass and stands up, furious. ”

“Okay you two, this isn’t funny! Come clean right now or I’m leaving!”

“Come clean? Yes, yes I see. I think thats a splendid idea,” Roger says and the nasty little smile on Roger’s face makes Angela shiver. She moves to pick up her purse...

And suddenly finds herself in the shower, pressed face and tits against the glass while Roger pounds her with his huge cock, fucking her harder than she has ever been fucked before.

She snaps back to reality and looks at Roger with dawning horror.

“You monster! Thats what you are, a monster! You’ll let Stacy go and stay out of my head or I will kill you!” Roger looks disappointed.

“Oh? How will you destroy someone who can make your world anything he desires Angela? Your boyfriends thought putting you on your knees would do the job. Your bosses thought treating you like a common field hand would bring you to heel. But your will is incredible. Such physical measures aren’t enough for a woman like you. I on the other hand, can turn you inside out. I don’t need to force your submission. You’re already beaten.”

“The hell I am...”

Angela is in a string bikini on her knees, Roger’s massive cock spurting hot cum into her mouth. She swallows the load desperately and as Roger stands aside she cums hard upon seeing that she must service a long line of Rogers, stretching into infinity....

Angela snaps out of it and doesn’t hesitate. She grabs the empty wine bottle and breaks it on the coffee table and begins to charge the telepath....

And finds herself spread eagle, staked on the hot sand and Roger pounding her cunt hard, her generous tits bouncing with each thrust....

Then she is alone, on her knees, hands bound behind her back, blind folded and a ball-gag in her mouth. She hasn’t eaten in days, unless you count Roger’s delicious cum, his cock the only thing besides the ball gag allowed in her mouth....

She is airtight, one Roger in her mouth, another in her pussy, another in her ass, being forced to jack-off two more Rogers and in the darkness she can sense a multitude of Rogers waiting thier turn to gangbang her....

She swings deftly around the pole, spinning and twisting in a way tha shows the crowd her pussy just so and sends the men into a frenzy. As she continues to strut her stuff, she spots Roger back in the darkness, taking his usual $5,000 fee from whatever man wants to use her for the night and she cums like a nuclear bomb.....

She is in a filthy dungeon, on her knees, a chain with collar attached to her neck. Her Master comes slowly down the steps, his feet making sounds like thunder and he strolls towards her. She hasn’t eaten in days and he gives her the same choice he gives her everyday, a plate of food, or his huge, diamond hard, black cock. Soon the cock is splashing her mouth with Roger’s steaming seed....

Reality returns slowly and Angela has long since dropped the broken wine glass and stands swaying, disorientated, broken. Stacy looks at her Master in awe.

“You did it Master, you won! I...I’m so sorry Master...I doubted you. I’m such a stupid slut, barely worthy of your attention. You should punish me for being a silly redheaded whore Master.” Roger smiles.

“As delightful as that sounds, perhaps later. Right now, take Angela upstairs and get her ready for for the real thing. And make sure you use plenty of spit when you rim her ass....its all the lube she is getting.

“Yes Master.”

Stacy leads Angela out of the room and Roger picks up his wine glass and takes a large swallow. A successful evening he thinks. And the night will be so much better. He finishes his wine when he senses Stacy’s task near completion and heads up the stairs. Duty called.

End