The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roadsway

Chapter 3

[In Chapter 1 we met Rodman, the big rig-driving Roadsman, his new rideboy, Wilmont and some of the Rodman’s righteous Bros. In Chapter 2 the trucker continued training his rideboy, now renamed Rodboy. The two were hired, along with a couple other Roadsmen, to perform at a party. Now back on the Road, the two continue their adventures together as Rodboy is conditioned to his new life and they meet up, once again, with Rodman’s partying trucker Bros.]

1.

They had unhitched the trailer and road the rig over to the motel the Roadsmen frequented, around the back, were the other rigs were parked. Dragon’s rig was there, and Dragonboy, his bare chest and shoulder muscles gleaming above his blue martial arts pants, was crouched barefoot by the front bumper, shining it. The Rodman saw his rideboy looking, “Ya got it, boy. Ya can go there an’ help your Bud. Maybe later we’ll let ya two rassle. Yea, I’d like to see that.”

Rodman, dressed as usual in his faded jeans, tan boots, leather vest and sunglasses, walked away from his rideboy, knowing the lad was looking at him with that particular longing a good rideboy developed for his dominating Roadsman. Rideboys needed to submit to Roadsmen. That was one of the Rules of Roadsway.

Rodboy gazed after his Roadsman. Watched the way his bare arms moved; his back muscles rippling the leather vest; his strong legs bulging the tight jeans. As always, he felt an overwhelming sense of desire for the big trucker.

The motel room door opened and he could hear loud music, caught a glimpse of bare skin moving, dancing, as Rodman stepped inside and closed the door. He turned back to Dragonboy.

“Yo Bud. How’s it hangin’?” “Great Bud. How’s your Roadsman?” “Treatin’ me strict. Teachin’ me Roadsway. Can I help ya?” “Sure. Here’s a rag. We’re polishing. Dragon wants the rig clean and shining.” “Uh huh, gotta do what Roadsman says.” Rodboy shucked his sleeveless T-shirt and took the rag. The two worked together in silence, carefully polishing the rig.

As they finished, Rodboy spoke, “That was a pretty wild scene by the beach couple weeks ago. That rich guy Mr. Johns sure had a swell place! Our Roadsmen got paid good for the show. Rodman bought a super stereo system for his rig. Even speakers under the seat. Now when he lets me work on Rodney I can feel the music vibrating through him while I suck. Haven’t serviced Rodney for a couple hours, since we unloaded the rig, so we’d better get inside. He’ll be ‘itching for a little attention,’ like my Roadsman says.”

His rideboy buddy smiled, “Yeah, we can get cleaned up first, though. There’s an outdoor shower by the side of the building. We can rinse off and be ready for what ever our Roadsmen want.” Rodboy nodded and followed the Dragon’s rideboy around the building to a secluded area with an outdoor shower against the wall, surrounded by a makeshift screen.

Rodboy left his boots outside and the two lads stepped into the shower together. Dragonboy quickly slipped off his blue martial arts pants and white jock, hanging them from a peg. Rodboy pulled his Roadman’s colors off too; his blue shorts and black tank top. One of the Rules of Roadsway was that rideboys wore the same colors as their Roadsman, so all the other righteous dudes would know to whom they belonged. The color combinations were as carefully chosen as coats of arms. So while both Rodman and the Dragon had blue as their main color, the Rodman’s colors were black over blue with tan boots, while the Ninja Roadsman’s were blue with white trim and white sneakers, when he was not barefoot, as he was usually.

The two lads shared the shower water, helping each other soap and wash. First they got thoroughly wet and, with the water off, soaped up. Rodboy soaped his bud’s back, reaching between his hard gluts, “Gota make sure we’re real clean for our Roadsmen.” Rodboy soapily massaged the slightly smaller Dragon rideboy’s shoulders and back, admiring his trim musculature. Then he pulled his bud back against him, pushing his soap slick erection between the other’s soapy butt cheeks. The fit together easily and Dragonboy maneuvered himself so his bud’s rod entered him fully. He reached over and turned the water back on, as they remained pinned together, Rodboy gently thrusting and rotating within his bud, while stroking the ninja roadboy’s erection with a free hand, the shower water falling over both of them.

“Are buds supposed to do this to each other...” “Uh-huh, when it doesn’t interfere with servicing their Roadsmen. You feel great!” “We’re allowed to cum together?” “Don’t think so, ‘less our Roadsmen tell us to; you oughta back off, so we can save our cream for them.” The two lads reluctantly separated, stiff cocks sporting straight ahead. After rinsing off in silence, Dragonboy spoke, “They were talkin’ ‘bout you and Rodman. Joking ‘bout ‘seasoning’ ya. Big Red thinks Rodman ought to trade you around the Bros for a while. Thinks it’ll toughen you to Roadsway. He asked Torkney if he’d take you on.” “That guy scares me.” “Yeah, me too. But, Roadsmen are all righteous. If he wants to knock you around, that’s what he’ll do.” “What’s ya think Rodman’ll do? Sure rather have him trade me with your Dragon instead!” “Yeah, I’d like it if you could be with my Roadsman a while. But I was with Torkney for a month once; he likes younger guys than you... though that month’s a blur to me. He kept me ‘hungry, worked, fucked an’ whupped,’ like he says. It was rough. Sure wouldn’t like to be with him too long.” “Why’d your Dragon trade ya?” “Said I needed to learn ‘bout other discipline styles. Says if you’re on the Road ya gotta adapt.” “Guess we better get dressed...” Rodboy replied, nodding toward their still rigid penises,"...and stick these guys under cover ‘till our Roadsmen want t’ use ‘em! Guess it’s back to party hardy!”

The rideboy buds quickly dressed and jogged back to the motel section shared by the Roadsmen. After knocking the Roadsman ‘3 sets of two’ code, the door opened and Big Red pulled the two into the smoky, noisy room.

“Hey! Look what we’ve here! Two rideboys still damp from ‘th shower, and eager t’ get back to their rig bosses.” The big trucker pushed the two buds into the room and toward their respective Roadsmen. Rodman was sitting on a chair at the far end of the room, mirror shades still on. He was leaning back, his vest open, his 6-pak abs exposed, his long legs stretched out, manhood bulging under his tight jeans that ended at his tan boots. He smiled at his rideboy who strode over to him, stepped between his legs and knelt, placing his forehead on the Rodman’s crotch, his arms wrapped about the big man’s knees. Big Red spoke over the general sounds of truckers relaxing, “Now that’s what I call a well-trained rideboy! How’d you get him so well behaved, Rodman?”

First Rodboy’s rig boss spoke to him, “Ya got it boy. Breathe deep. You listen to the sound of my voice; you focus on Rodney. You live to serve Rodney. Do so now.” The rideboy, his eyes closed, used his teeth to open the jean zipper, used his mouth and tongue to free Rodney. The trucker’s erection popped out and the rideboy immediately engulfed it fully in his mouth, deep-throating the big cock, as he had been trained.

The Rodman leaned back further, continuing to smile, “Yup Red, ya gotta train their heads right; keep their mouths clamped on cock, ‘less it’s up their tight rideboy butts! I call it RideBoy Mind. Ev’ry Roadsman ought learn how to talk his rideboy righteous. Ya see...” The Rodman leaned forward, toward Red, while his rideboy continued to suck his erection, “Ya don’t need to knock ya rideboys around all the time t’ scare ‘em into being righteous, like my friend Torkney does. Dragon understands. He knows how to control their heads. Now my boy here blanks out whenever I tell him. Right now there’s nothing in his head but th’ smell an’ taste of Rodney. That’s how ya train ‘em righteous!”

With a quick move, Torkney stood up from the couch where he was sitting, his naked rideboy sitting between his legs on the floor. The strong trucker had his brown pants and boots on, but had shucked his brown tee-shirt, exposing his strong shoulders and arms, massive chest. He scooped his rideboy up, half dragged and half carried him into the center of the room, where he picked him up and dropped him to the floor, resting one big boot on the naked lad’s buttocks. “Ya gotto knock ‘em around an’ be strict t’ make ‘em act righteous! Don’t matter what they think so long as they’re too scared to misbehave.” He leaned down, pulled the rideboy half up and began to smack his big hand across the lad’s bare buttocks until it reddened. He then rolled the rideboy over, squatted over the lad’s chest, pulled down his zipper so his cock flopped out, and into Torkboy’s waiting mouth.

Big Red broke the tension, “Hey, ya both got it righteous! Whatever a Roadsman wants to do with his rideboy is righteous! Don’t matter if ya control their minds with Rodman’s hypnosis or Torkney’s strictness. What a Roadsman’s gotta do is t’ keep his rideboy righteous! Let’s order some pizza!”

2.

Later, when the pizza arrived, the Rodman pulled his rideboy’s head up, off his manhood, “Ya got it boy! Time to focus on food. Wake up!” Rodboy continued sucking air for a second until he realized that his rig boss wanted him to eat. So he stood up, clasped his hands behind his back and waited for his next instruction. He loved it when his rig boss showed off how well he was being trained.

Rodboy sat back on the floor between his Roadsman’s legs, like most of the other rideboys there, eating a couple pieces of pizza, looking around. There was Torkboy, sitting like him, against his rig boss, waiting for scraps of pizza that Torkney would break off, hand feed him, or sips of beer he would allow the lad to drink from his quart bottle. Then his bud Dragonboy, sitting cross-legged next to the Dragon, both slowly chewing and savoring the food. Big Red’s rideboy was a brawny youth, a bit older than the others, with a body-builder’s musculature and a look of complete devotion to the big bear that was his rig boss.

There were a couple other Roadsmen there who Rodboy did not know. They did not have rideboys with them, so he suspected he and his Buds would have to service them too, as the party got hardier. Best not to think about what the righteous Roadsmen would want, after they ate and drank and got more relaxed. Roadsmen worked hard when they drove their rigs cross country and, when they partied, they partied hard—and, it was the rideboys who took it when it was hard!

They had finished eating and the Roadsmen were onto their second or third big bottles of beer when Rodman spoke up, “When we were drivin’ here, I told my rideboy that I’d give him a real treat if he behaved right with my Bros. Now I know the only treat Rodboy wants is Rodney. But he gets that so much that his butt’s mostly always sore!” The Roadsman continued over the guffaws of the other rig bosses, “An’ I know how much he likes his Buds. So, with the Dragon’s permission, I want our two rideboys t’ rassle—Dragonboy is trained in the martial arts; my boy was local champ as a school wrestler. Let’s see who’s got the best moves. Winner gets to suck every Roadsman’s cock. Loser gets fucked by any Roadsman who wants. What’cha say Dragon?” The Dragon nodded once, said “Hai!”

Rodman pushed his rideboy forward while Dragonboy slowly stood and strode into the center of the room. He turned back to his rig boss and bowed, “May I perform my Kata first?” “Hai!” While Rodboy and the others watched, the ninja rideboy began to move from position to position, showing his skill in the martial arts, as he had been taught by his Roadsman. All were silent.

When he was done he bowed to Rodboy who had been standing and watching. As the two circled each other, looking for an opening to grapple, one of the other Roadsman, a strong, slim dude wearing green work pants, dark brown boots and an orange tee-shirt, known, Rodboy thought, as Rigmensch, spoke up, “Hey, if they’re gonna rassle, they oughta do it naked. So they can strut their stuff!” Big Red seconded the Roadsman, “Yep, naked Rideboy rasslin’ is righteous!” The two rideboys looked back to their rig bosses who nodded their assent. The two quickly stripped. Rodboy took off his boots, shirt and shorts, folding and placing them before Rodman while his opponent shucked his martial arts pants.

The two lads faced each other, Rodboy naked, Dragonboy with just his white jock, his cock and balls clearly delineated by the thin, stretchy fabric. They circled each other again. Big Red spoke again, “Now remember, no ninja blows. This is rasslin! Ya gotta close and grab!” Rodboy moved first, hoping to use his weight advantage before the other youth could react. His opponent, though, was quite fast and easily avoided his arms, twisted, placed a foot behind one of Rodboy’s ankles, tripping him over and back. He dove down on top of his Bud, pinning him momentarily, but Rodboy knew many wrestling moves and quickly turned them about so he was in control, grabbing his opponent’s legs and arms into a hold the smaller boy broke out of with some difficulty. They continued twisting about each other, trying for other holds while the Roadsmen shouted their encouragement. This went on for several minutes, while the two lads grew sweaty and red from the effort. Each time Dragonboy twisted to grab Rodboy, he would entwine himself around his Bud and nearly pin him again. Finally Rodboy’s weight and size advantage allowed him to pin the other boy so he could not move and break away. The fight was over. Rodboy let go, stood, put a foot on his defeated Bud’s chest and held up his arms, flexing for the admiring Roadsmen.

Then he reached down and pulled his Bud up. Dragonboy stood but closed his eyes and kept his head down, humiliated. Rodboy put his arms around his Bud, as they both stood naked, waiting for some Roadsman to talk. Big Red started clapping, the others joined in, and he said, “Good show! Rodboy wins. What do you want lad?” “My rig boss said, winner sucks, loser gets fucked. But, I’d like it if me and my Buds, Dragonboy, Torkboy and Redboy here, could do all the sucking an’ getting fucked together, servicing all the righteous Roadsmen here.” To which Rodman replied, “Ya got it boy. Ya help your Buds service the dudes. Good boy!” Rodboy released his Bud and went over to his rig boss, knelt again between his legs, and found Rodney stiff and waiting for him. He immediately began sucking.

The Dragon though, stood and walked to Torkney, bowed, “I would appreciate it if you would trade rideboys with me for the weekend, and discipline him, so he will remember the taste of defeat.” “Sure Bro. Always willin’ t’ hard ride a rideboy for a Bro!” The ninja rig boss nodded first to Torkney and then to Torkboy who stood to follow his temporary boss. Torkney turned to the Dragonboy, “And you, ya gonna take your punishment like a righteous rideboy?” The defeated lad, still looking down responded, “Hai!” “Right. Clasp your hands behind your back.” Torkney whacked the youth hard in the stomach with his fist, doubling him over. Then he grabbed the rideboy by the scruff of his neck and half pushed, half dragged him into the bunk room, saying, “Ya gonna get some quality time with my belt an’ cock, boy!”

The remaining rideboys immediately set to work servicing the horney Roadsmen. Dragon sat cross-legged and positioned Torkboy over and facing him, so he could squat on the warrior’s erection. Rodman could see the lad relax as the Dragon whispered first into one ear, then into the other. Yes, he thought, Dragon knew how to entrance a rideboy. Couple days with that rig boss and he would be conditioned to better handle Torkney’s righteous discipline. He knew it was righteous if a Roadsman wanted to work over his rideboy. Anything a Roadsman wanted was righteous. He knew, Rodman had told him so.

Meanwhile, Redboy was sucking his trucker’s big cock while another Bro was fucking him. Rodman turned to the only unoccupied Roadsman, Rigmensch, “Hey Bro, my rideboy has an open hole if ya wanta plug it for him!” The Roadsman grinned, “Sure Bro. Let’s party hardy!” He stepped behind Rodboy, pulled the youth’s butt up, and after licking and lubing the hole with his tongue, exposed his rapidly stiffening erection, stroking it to hardness. It was enormous. Rodman looked at it, “Who Bro! That thing’s gigantic! Must be a twelve incher! No wonder ya don’t have a rideboy. Ya must split ‘em when ya fuck ‘em” “Na Bro, just sold my rideboy to some rich dude, paid off my rig. A trained rideboy is worth big bucks. That’s what Torkney does with his boys when they get too old for him. If ya get tired of this one, let me know, and I’ll introduce you to some people who trade in stud flesh. Don’t worry. I’ll be easy on your boy. Won’t split him, I promise! Besides, I’ve seen your Rodney an’ he ain’t but a tad shorter than my Rigrod!”

Rigmensch began working his huge manhood into Rodboy’s waiting hole, while the rideboy continued sucking his rig boss. Rodboy knew that servicing Roadsmen was the best feeling in the world. His rig boss told him that, over and over. When they were on the road together, it was always righteous for him to sit quietly in the truck cab (when he was not sucking on Rodney) and listen to his rig boss tell him what to think. “Ya always gotta think before ya speak or act, ‘What would my Roadsman say was righteous?’ Always remember Roadsway.” He remembered the Code of the Road. He would repeat it over and over again in his head while he was servicing his Roadsman, while he was polishing the truck, whatever he was doing. It was all he really thought about.

Now, while Rodman and Rigmensch were occupying his mouth and butt hole, the Code kept on repeating in his mind... remembering the voice of his rig boss: “. . . Code of the Road. We protect each other; we know who’s going where; we cover for each other and trade off jobs and... things . . . The Code says every Roadsman is the Boss of his Rig . . . Roadsmen don’t judge each other . . . Roadsmen are righteous. . . Righteous dudes own their own rigs, run their own lives. . . Don’t take shit from nobody . . . . . . First Rule is a Roadsman is the boss of his rig . . Second Rule, Roadsmen are righteous: everybody treats Roadsmen with Respect . . . Third Rule of Roadsway—Always stay ahead of Schedule, ‘cause surprises happen... . . . The Rule for Rideboys is ‘Service, Obedience an’ Silence’. That’s Roadsway Rule Four . . always submit to your rig boss . . . always wear his colors . . . loyalty always . . . remember the SOS Rule, ‘Service, Obedience and Silence’! Ya understand? Ya got it.”

3.

The Roadsmen settled in to partying with their rideboys. For the next few hours, everything was sort of a blur for Rodboy, as ‘both holes’ were occupied by the different rig bosses, as they traded rideboys back and forth, showing off different positions and how their youths had learned special tricks to entertain their Roadsmen. Once while the truckers had stopped for some more beer and cold pizza, they had the rideboys get on the floor in a cock sucking circle, with each of the youths sucking another, until all the rideboys had cum. Dragonboy was not among them, as he and Torkney were still in the bunk room and nothing had been heard from them in hours.

Another time, while there was some slow music on the tube, Rodman pulled his rideboy up and to the open space in the middle of the room, where they danced slowly together. Rodboy found himself lost in the feeling of being against his strong, warm rig boss’s body; the man’s jeans and boots rubbing against the youth’s bare legs; his hot, stiff cock, jutting from the jeans, rubbing against the lad’s belly, his muscled chest, the strong bare arms bearing him up, as they moved slowly together, oblivious to the other rig bosses and rideboys screwing around them.

Then Rodman brought him into the bunk room, for some shuteye, “’cause we’re going out tomorrow, t’a Pride Day Parade, an’ we gotta be rested an’ ready t’ show ‘em what righteous dudes are like. Brawn’s gonna come by with a van to take us to town.” It was quiet there, in the dim light. Rodboy noted Torkney and Dragonboy occupying one bunk, the big trucker snoring slightly, sleeping on top of the rideboy, also asleep. Dragonboy had some belt marks on his exposed legs and torso, but did not look too much the worse for his ‘quality time’ with the tough rig boss.

Rodman motioned to another bunk and the youth immediately hopped onto it, on his belly, his legs spread apart, waiting for his rig boss. The trucker kicked off his boots and jeans, climbed in on top of this rideboy, pushing his still stiff manhood into the youth’s well-used butt hole. Rodboy was not quite amazed that Rodney was still rigid and ready after all the fucking they had done that day, he knew the Rodman’s manhood was always there for him. They lay quietly together, Rodman barely pumping and his rideboy squeezing, as he had been taught, on the Roadsman’s out-thrust, relaxing on the in-thrust. Then they lay still, just breathing together, the lad impaled on his trucker, the big man’s mouth caressing the back and side of his neck. And so they fell deeply asleep.

4.

Rodboy loved waking up with his Roadsman still asleep, limp weight fully on him. Laying there, breathing in time to the big trucker’s slow breath. Nothing felt better than his satisfied and sleepy rig boss, stretching and waking against him, thick semisoft penis still impaling him.

Stretching, Rodman reached his strong hands along the rideboy’s torso, finding and squeezing his nipples. He pulled the youth’s mouth against his and pushed his tongue into the waiting mouth. They lingered together a long moment, hands exploring. Then the trucker stood from the bunk, raising Rodboy with him, “Time t’ shower an’ we can eat at the parade.” As they walked to the gang shower attached to the bunk room, the he noticed the other bunks mostly occupied by still sleeping rig bosses and their rideboys. The bunk where Dragonboy had been was empty.

Tokney and he were in the shower room. Rodboy heard the sharp crack of the big trucker’s hand against his Bud’s bare ass as the stepped into the steamy showers. The room had one of those pole showers, with a half dozen shower heads around it. All were on. Torkney and the rideboy were not there though, they were by the back wall of the room. His naked Bud was facing the wall, upside down, doing a hand stand, with his legs apart and against the wall. Torkney had a hose in his hand (there as a faucet near the floor with the hose attached, to wash down the room). He had inserted the nozzle into the rideboy’s rectum.

Rodman and his rideboy started to soap up. He spoke over the showers’ hiss, “Hey Bro, whatcha up to?” “Just making sure this rideboy’s clean ‘n’ ready for anything! Want me to do your rideboy too?” “Sure! He’s gotta be real clean, ‘cause I’m takin’ him t’the parade. You coming too? Brwan’ll be here in an hour” “Uh-huh.” “Great! OK, Rodboy, get next to your Bud.” The rideboy hesitated, looked up to his rig boss who scowled at him, “Move it!” Rodboy darted over toward Dragonboy, just getting his butt caught by the trucker’s big hand, with a resounding slap. He got into the same inverted position and waited for Torkney to get to him. That the Roadsman did; taking several minutes to insert the nozzle first into one rideboy and then the other, back and forth, “’Til you’re both real clean.” Rodboy looked over to his Bud with an encouraging smile, but the lad stared at the wall, in some sort of ninja trance.

After the ordeal ended, Rodboy quickly moved to rejoin his rig boss; this time it was Torkney’s palm that caught his ass cheek, leaving another red hand mark to match the one Rodman had given him. He rinsed off next to his trucker and followed him out of the shower room to where they had their towel. There he helped the Rodman dry off, carefully drying his cock and balls, between his toes and ass cheeks. The big trucker stood there, looking down at his rideboy, “Good boy. Take ya time t’ do’t righteous! Ya take whatever we dish out an’ come back for more. Ya got the right attitude and righteous focus. Gonna enjoy showing ya off today. OK, towel down an’ gear up.” The Rodman turned away and walked, naked and tall, toward the party room. Rodboy used the damp towel to quickly dry and follow, grabbing the Roadsman’s jeans and boots as he went. As he had left the shower area, he saw Torkney and his Bud still in the shower, the big trucker standing there while the rideboy carefully soaped him from head to toe.

While the Rodman ate some cold pizza and warm beer, Rodboy gathered their gear and brought it to him. The rig boss was just finishing the beer. He handed the bottle to the rideboy, who noted an inch or so of beer in the bottom, “Here, put this against Rodney’s mouth.” The rideboy put the bottle top against the trucker’s flaccid penis. He began to piss, “Don’t ya spill any.” The Roadsman pissed until the bottle was nearly full. “Now ya drink my warm piss’n’beer. It’ll keep ya ‘til we eat. Nothing better than a belly full of warm piss for a good rideboy. An’ ya can eat this crust. Now ya can dress me.”

After gobbling down the crust his rig boss offered, Rodboy held the trucker’s jeans open for him to step into. He pulled the pants up, carefully stuffing Rodney in, and closed the zipper and belt. He held up the black leather vest, smelling its reminder of his Roadsman, and Rodman put it on. The trucker sat down so his rideboy could put his boots on. The rideboy squatted before his trucker, put on his white cotton socks, the tan work boots, tying them neatly. Then he quickly pulled on his blue shorts and black tank top, his work boots, so he would have his rig boss’s colors, showing to whom he belonged.

Rodman stood up, tall and strong, put an arm around his rideboy and walked over to a long mirror that was attached to the bunk room door. They both looked at what they saw, at what the people at the Parade would see. The tall, mighty trucker, tight jeans and open vest: his heavy set muscles bulging the jeans, bulging from the vest. Thick, dark hair close cropped; dark glasses shading his eyes. Next to him stood his rideboy, matching colors, a head shorter than the trucker, but strong, lithe. His brown hair shaved nearly off. The trucker stepped behind him, wrapped his arms about him, pulled tightly against him. They stood there a while, just admiring what they saw. “Yep, righteous dudes we are. Let’s see who else wants t’go. Brawn’ll take us down town. We’re gonna show ‘em real pride!”

End of Chapter 3