The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roadside Assistance

Norma drove along the tollway daydreaming about which man she would take to her promotion ceremony. Norma had risen quickly through the ranks of her consulting firm making partner two years ahead of the rest of her peers. She was now being named as the managing partner of her office and there was a promotion/celebration dinner in her behalf. As her mind dwelled on which man she would mesmerize and bring with her the front left tire on her Lexus blew out.

She quickly pulled to the side of the road and pulled out the card for her 24 hour roadside assistance. She got out of the car but the sun was blazing and she quickly changed her mind and decided to wait for the tow truck in the comfort of her air conditioned car. She decided she would ask her next door neighbor, or rather inform him of her choice to have him take her to the dinner. She had hypnotized him several times and he was always at her beckon call when she needed him. She had used for other things as well but he did not excite her enough to make his enslavement permanent.

Just as she reached for the phone to call her neighbor the tow truck pulled up and a man just a few years younger than she was got out of the truck. He was wearing camouflage shorts and a black muscle shirt. After he started working on her tire he came up to the driver’s door and said, “Hi ma’am, do you have the lug nut key?”

Norma said, “No sir I do not or at least I don’t think I do. You want to check around in back?”

He went around to the back and as he was rifling through her back storage unit trying to find the locking lug nut key he found her workout clothes in a bag and then a clean set of clothes to change into after her workout. He looked to see if she was looking and put his face into the bag and took a whiff of her underwear. Just as he did this she looked back in the mirror and saw him do it.

Her mind started up the naughty thinking cap and she imagined hypnotizing the tow truck driver and asking him if he liked to sniff underwear then why not the real thing. She was still imagining him in a trance with his face between her legs when he stood up, wiped the sweat from his brow and removed his shirt. There was muscle and tattoos everywhere and she felt herself get even more aroused. She thought, “I wonder if he cleans up nicely. I bet I could get him to mix well with the upper echelons of management with a little help from me.”

Norma climbed out of the car and walked over to where he was working. She said, “How’s it coming?”

He said, “Once I found the lug nut key it was no problem. I just need to put a little air into your spare tire and you should be good to go. I think it would be safer if you waited in your car ma’am. The tollway is pretty busy today.”

She walked to the safe area in front of her and said, “What’s your name?”

He said, “Billy ma’am.”

She said, “Is that your given name?”

He said, “No ma’am. My given name is William but that went to Bill and then to Billy. I guess I’m just a Billy.”

She said, “That is complete nonsense. You are a William if I have seen one. Come here William.”

He walked over to her and said, “Yes ma’am?”

Norma said, “You were sniffing my panties William and that is very naughty. Look at me and tell me you were a naughty boy.”

He said, “I’m sorry ma’am. I should have known better.”

She said, “I did not ask for an apology William; I asked you to look into my eyes and tell me you were a naughty boy.”

His defensive body stance relaxed as he looked into her eyes and said, “I’m a naughty boy.”

She said, “That’s better William. Now look deep into my eyes and notice how the sound of cars whizzing by on the tollway just seem to fade into the distance. You were very naughty William and naughty boys need to be reminded of their place don’t they William?”

William was really confused and wasn’t sure what she was talking about but he figured his job was on the line if he did not play along so he replied, “Yes ma’am.”

He also noticed how the sound of the cars passing by was not nearly as prominent as it had been just a few minutes earlier. He dismissed it as coincidence and listened to what she had to say next. Norma said, “There is just something about my face and my eyes that draws men to them and into them. Look deeper into my eyes William and feel how relaxed I make you feel. You are already feeling very comfortable with me and very relaxed aren’t you?”

William was not playing along now. He felt very comfortable with her and felt like she was being more than kind chatting with him like this after she had caught him. He said, “Yes ma’am, I am very relaxed.”

She said, “Good to hear William. Notice how the sound of the tollway gets further and further away and the only sound you hear is my voice. Notice how you no longer see the cars going by as you fall deeper into my eyes, deeper into my eyes.”

William was captivated by the older woman with the compelling voice and beautiful face. He felt like he was floating and his mind was clear of thought. It reminded him of the time he got dragged to a weekend resort and learned how meditate. Norma’s soft soothing voice even kind of reminded him of the yoga instructor’s voice and the calming effect it had on him. He was not on a mat with his legs folded and he knew that but the feeling was very much the same and he was enjoying it.

Norma said, “My eyes are so inviting and so intoxicating that as you look into them you feel as if you are being enveloped in my gaze. They are so relaxing and so irresistible that as you fall deeper and deeper into my eyes you feel all your worries, all your wants and all your thoughts leaving your mind and freeing it up to listen to my voice. You are falling into my eyes and becoming one with my voice. You are falling deep into my eyes and your mind is becoming one with my will. You are falling deeper and deeper and deeper; deeper and deeper.”

He felt like he was watching himself from afar. There he was standing on the side of a road completely beguiled by the woman standing in front of him. His mind was clear and seemed to be only responding to her words. He had let the yoga instructor take him into a deep state of relaxation and decided this experience was not much different.

Norma knew he had already accepted his fate. She could see it by the look in his face and in his eyes so now she just needed to finish him off. She said, “Your mind is one with my voice. When I tap your forehead your eyes will close and you will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep. Nothing will awaken you except my command for you to awaken. Nothing can disturb you once I put you to sleep except my command to awaken.”

She reached out and touched his forehead. For just a second he had a surprised look on his face like he could not believe a simple touch could have that much power over him and then his eyes fluttered and closed. Norma said, “Excellent. You sniffed my panties and soon you will get to taste the owner of those panties. Once you have tasted of my pussy juice a new feeling will sweep over you. This new feeling will be a submissive passive feeling that you only experience with me. You can feel how my feminine power makes you weak and obedient to my will. You will very much enjoy this new feeling and the more you serve me the more you will wish to serve me. The more you serve me the deeper you will fall in love with me.

Norma looked around and made sure no nosy people were coming up to see why her new toy William was standing unmoving with his eyes closed. No one had noticed or they had noticed but kept on driving. She said, “You will not remember being hypnotized. You will not remember anything except changing my tire and finding my underwear. But you will be unable to resist any command I give you even when you are awake. When I awaken you all these things will come to be and you will be my slave with no memory of today’s happenings. When I count to three and snap my fingers you will awaken.”

She walked to the back of her car and pulled out her panties. She put them into William’s hand and said, “One, you are beginning to awaken. Two, your body and mind are now aware of their surroundings and three, you are awake and alert.”

William looked down at the panties in his hand and then back up at Norma. He quickly put the panties behind his back and said, “I, um, I can explain. I was, uh, I was.”

Norma interrupted his stuttering and pretending to be upset she said, “You were sniffing my panties. I saw you! How dare you sniff my panties! Just for that you will get on your knees and kiss my ass.”

William immediately fell to his knees and when Norma turned her butt towards him and stuck it in his face he puckered up and kissed it. She said, “You will get into the backseat of the car and kiss my ass again but this time without clothes on it.”

As he climbed into the backseat from the passenger side Norma went around and climbed in via the driver’s side. She pulled her pants down and got on all fours and said, “Now kiss it you naughty little panty sniffer. Or should I say you naughty little ass kisser?” Then she laughed as he immediately began kissing her ass.

She said, “Enough. You would like the real thing now wouldn’t you?”

He said, “Yes ma’am. I would really like the real thing. I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now. I want to serve you and give you pleasure.”

Norma said, “Yes, I like a man that puts a woman’s needs first.”

She flipped onto her back, put her left leg over the front passenger head rest and her right leg over the headrest of the seat that William currently occupied and said, “You like to sniff panties. Now let’s see how good you are at eating me out.”

He immediately began licking her pussy and he was so excited he was rushing things so she said, “Slow down my pet and take your time serving me.”

When he slowed down she felt her pleasure rise at an incredible rate and before long she was flooding his face with pussy juice as she moaned in pleasure. As she began to reach orgasm she brought her feet off the headrests and using her heels she pushed Williams head deeper between her legs giving her even more pleasure. She finally let out a slight scream and soaked his face.

Norma released his head and William sat up and said, “I love you. I feel like I could spend the rest of my life just serving you. I have never felt this way before.”

She said, “I’m glad you feel that way. I am being promoted to the partner in charge of our local office and I need a date for my dinner. You will get a haircut and clean yourself up. Do you own a suit?”

He said, “Yes ma’am.”

She said, “Good boy. You must look presentable because you will be my trophy date. Everyone at the firm will see that I am a powerful successful woman and that I have an incredibly hot date. Once we arrive you will wait on me hand and foot so that everyone can see you catering to my every whim and desire. Is that understood?”

William had no idea why this woman was talking to him like she owned him but everything she said just seemed to make perfect sense. He felt like he had born for this moment in his life where he could say, “Yes ma’am; I will do anything you ask.”

Norma said, “My name is Norma. When anyone is around you shall call me Norma. If we are alone like we are right now you will refer to me as Mistress Norma or Mistress for short. Is that understood?”

William loved how powerful she was and the more she commanded him the more desire he had for her. He excitedly responded, “Yes Mistress, understood.”

That evening envious partners looked on as Norma was named the partner in charge of their office. William fetched her everything she needed and never questioned her authority once. One of the partners from the national office leaned over to her and said, “I like your style. I have a guy at home just like your William. Women like us need a man that caters to our needs so we can focus on moving up the corporate ladder. Does your William work?”

Norma said, “Oh absolutely not. He was a tow truck driver but I need someone that can be at my beckon call 24 hours a day so I made him quit that job.”

The national partner said, “You are a smart woman. I can see you are going to go far. We will have to have dinner sometime. We can bring our husbands along to wait on us hand and foot.”

Norma smiled and said, “He is not my husband yet but he will be soon.”

The partner said, “Your husband and your slave. Love it!”

Norma smiled at the prospects that lay ahead of her as her slave served her and said, “Yes; I love it too.”

Then she looked over at William who smiled from ear to ear at the opportunity to wait on her and quietly said, “And you love it too thanks to a little roadside hypnosis.”