The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here is chapter 4, in near-record time:

Please let me know if you need previous chapters. Also please let me know if you like the story and why you like it. That helps me come up with ideas for future chapters (which are in the works).

The warnings:

  • If you aren’t old enough to vote, you probably shouldn’t read this yet either.
  • If you don’t like sex, vampires, or mind control, you really shouldn’t read this.
* * *

Roadside, Part 4 (in four segments)

1

“Hello? Are you there?”

Gary looked at his watch. It was 12:15. He realized it was Melody. She had let herself in.

“I borrowed an extra keycard. I thought you wouldn’t...” Melody turned on the light and saw Sonya standing in the middle of the sitting room, completely naked and looking like she was in a state of perpetual orgasm.

“I guess I should go,” she said timidly, turning back towards the hall.

“Melody, stop!”

Gary didn’t have eye contact, and he was too distracted to assert control. But Melody did pause when he shouted, and he was able to catch her before she could leave.

“When you invited me up here, I didn’t know what you had in mind. But this isn’t for me.”

He touched Melody on the shoulder and moved her away from the door, which closed behind her. She relaxed in his presence, in part from his attempts to soothe her.

“I didn’t plan it like this, my sweet. But since it turned out this way, why don’t we make the best of it?”

“Look, sir, I still don’t know why I agreed to come up here. But I’m not staying anym...”

He cut her off again. This time he did have eye contact and more. He pushed at her with his mind with everything he had. Waves of sexual desire flowed over her. Melody’s eyes closed, her lips pursed, and she languidly tipped back her head.

He smiled at his newest prize. He slowly moved his mouth towards her pale throat.

“Wait,” Melody said. “Not there.”

Melody’s hands reached up to the top button of her vest. Gary could see she was wearing only a black lace bra underneath. He watched patiently as she picked apart each button, exposing her creamy flesh underneath.

“Here,” she said. “Bite me here.” She touched her breast, right above her rapidly-beating heart.

“How did you know?” Gary asked as he moved closer.

“You make me do things. You make me feel things. And I saw the blood on your... on her.” She shivered slightly as Gary touched her again. He held her arms, and his head moved down towards her chest. “I figured it owwww... ohhhhh...”

Melody sighed softly as Gary continued drinking from her. He was intoxicated by her hot spicy blood. But he had more on his mind than just feeding, and he needed her strong enough to make it through.

“How do you feel?”

“Oh, I feel wonderful. Will you do that again?”

“Of course I will. But first it’s time for you to please me.”

“Tell me what you want, and I’ll do it. I’ll do anything to feel that again.”

Gary’s mind whirled with the feeling of power. He felt the blood of his two slaves coursing through his veins. And those women were waiting for him to command them.

“Fuck me,” Sonya moaned. By now, she was on her hands and knees, crawling towards him.

“Take me,” Melody said. She had discarded her vest and the bra underneath. She was cupping her tits, rubbing them and holding them out for him. Her hand smeared her blood over the firm flesh. “Take me again.”

“Melody, get undressed. And you, undress me.”

* * *

Gary led his slaves to the bathroom. The whirlpool was large enough for a party, and a party was just what he had in mind.

Gary laid on the bath mat next to the tub. Sonya and Melody both knelt around him, licking and sucking at his rock-hard cock. As they took turns fellating him, he mentally gave them pleasure. When Sonya took him in her mouth, he made her feel as if he was inside her. Her fast, deep plunges were intensified further by the added stimulation.

“Melody, my dear, do you want me inside you?”

“Of course. I need it.”

Melody lowered herself onto him, impaling herself. Gary bucked up into her, thrusting furiously as she rocked with ecstasy. He saw the bliss in her eyes, and he loved watching her breasts bouncing with each thrust.

“Oh god, oh god, oh yes, oh yes, ohohohohohoh!!!!” Melody started shrieking mindlessly as orgasm claimed her. Gary felt her pussy squeezing his cock. The satin pressure pushed him over the edge, and he exploded inside her.

Melody slumped onto Gary. “Don’t stop... please...”

He rolled Melody to the edge of the tub. “Sonya, you must please her now. If you make her cum, I shall reward you.”

“But Master... I don’t... I mean...”

“Do you have a problem, slave?” Gary snarled the last word.

“Let me eat her, Master,” Melody chimed in, still shivering from her climax. “I’ll make her as wet as you made me.”

“You see, Sonya, Melody’s got the spirit. Am I going to have punish you for disobeying me?”

“N-no, Master. I wouldn’t do that.” He could see Sonya was noticeably shaken by this threat. Perhaps he should try a different approach.

“Come to me, ladies. I want you both.” Gary stood up and walked into the hot tub. He enjoyed the heat of the water more than ever. And it definitely got him hard and ready for more from his hypnotized beauties. “Join me.”

2

Gary watched as the two women, both naked and beautiful, moved towards him. Sonya moved with a studied grace, swaying her hips as she stared towards Gary with lust in her eyes. Melody moved more quickly, with more intensity. Her breasts, smaller than Sonya’s, but tighter and more luscious, bounced with every step and she dropped into the bubbling water.

The tub was deep enough that when Gary stood, his erection just poked out of the water. He knew the heated water was flooding through the women’s pussies. He was sure they loved it too.

“Come to me,” he said again. “Come to me.”

Gary took them into his arms. To his left was Sonya. He leaned in and bit into her throat again. He took just a taste, but it was enough to make her knees buckle as she came again.

Then he looked into Melody’s soft brown eyes. She tossed back her billowing brown hair, and Gary tasted from her too. Melody’s mouth opened and her eyes closed, and a barely audible gasp escaped her as she too slipped into orgasm.

Gary slowly leaned back into the tub, taking the two women with him.

“Now ladies, who wants to fuck me first?”

* * *

Lisa had gone through an absolutely unbelievable run of luck. After Gary left, she lost on five more roulette spins, at which point she gave up on that game.

She made her way to a craps table. She didn’t understand craps at all, except that she knew 7 and 11 were good, and “snake-eyes” was bad. She stood and watched for a while before she decided to put down some chips. One of the players said something about the pass line, so she put some money there. The woman throwing the dice threw a seven, and Lisa won. The thrower next threw an 11, and Lisa got more money.

On the next throw, an eight came up. Lisa watched and saw that none of the bets on the pass line moved. The woman with the dice started chanting “eight, baby, eight,” before throwing. She threw a six. Then a ten. Then a five. Then another six. The energy got more frantic, and more people made bets. Lisa just stood and watched, and saw her stack of chips still sitting there.

By now, several people were all chanting “eight, baby, eight” with the old woman throwing the dice. The cubes bounced on the green felt. One die kicked off a chip, caromed off the sidewall, and came up a six. The other die spun on its corner. It tipped up, with the one dot showing, but the momentum kept it moving. The die came up two, and everyone screamed.

“Winner!” shouted the table handler.

Lisa realized her palms were sweating from the excitement. It made her think of Gary, and how they might celebrate her little win streak.

Over the next couple hours, Lisa played cautiously, winning more than she lost, and finally the dice came around to her. She looked at her watch. It was about 1 AM. She wanted to get back to her room pretty soon. So she put down half of what she had, about $250.

She blew on the dice, shook them in her fist, and flung them across the table.

“Seven!”

Lisa jumped and clapped her hands. All of a sudden, she had doubled her money. She left the $500 sitting on the pass line, and threw again.

“Seven again!”

The crowd around the table was cheering for her. All that adoration had Lisa very excited, and she let herself get swept up in it. She put down the other $250 she had been holding back. Twelve hundred and fifty dollars, or about two weeks salary, was sitting in front of her, waiting on a roll of the dice.

“Come on baby,” she whispered as she threw the dice one more time.

“Eleven! Winner!”

Lisa screamed like she’d never screamed before. She covered her face with her hands and she felt like she might faint. Her stack of chips now had the black disks of very high denominations. Two thousand five hundred dollars.

Lisa picked it all up, except for a $10 chip. She dropped the rest into the plastic cup she had picked up. She threw the dice again, and two sixes came up.

Her eyes got wide. She watched the ten dollars get cleared away, and she felt the weight of the cup in her hands.

“How’d you know?” someone asked her.

Lisa didn’t answer. Her heart was beating like a drum, and she was revved up. She wanted to celebrate with Gary.

As Lisa rode up the elevator, she realized how turned on she was. The rush from gambling—no, the rush from winning—was amazing. And now that she was done, she felt a warm wetness sliding down the inside of her thighs. Gary was going to love this, she thought.

She slid her card into the slot and the room door clicked open. The light was on in the front room, and she heard the loud buzz of the whirlpool. Gary must be taking a bath, she thought.

Lisa decided to join him. She peeled off the dress and kicked off her shoes. She quietly walked threw the bedroom to the bathroom. She thought she heard Gary talking and then she heard sighs.

Then Gary spoke again.

“Now ladies, who wants to fuck me first?”

3

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Lisa stood in the doorway, flushing red all over. She saw Gary lying in the frothing tub, flanked by young women who were obviously as naked as she was.

“Lisa, what are you doing here?” Gary winced as soon as he finished asking that question, realizing just how stupid it sounded. “Let me explain.”

“Oh, this ought to be good. How do you explain cheating on me while we’re staying in a hotel? And with TWO women! Are they hookers? How could you do this?”

Gary jumped out of the tub as quickly as he could and ran after Lisa. He was lucky she had stripped, or she would have gotten out the door before he could reach her. Instead, she got to the door and stopped, realizing she couldn’t leave without putting clothes on first.

“Lisa, I can explain everything if you let me.”

“Fine. Explain. I can’t go anywhere like this, now can I?”

Lisa walked back to the sofa and sat down, crossing her arms across her chest. She didn’t look like she planned on listening much.

Gary swallowed hard as he started. “Do you remember that dream you had last night? About me being a vampire and biting you and all that?”

“Yes.” The answer lacked any emotion at all.

“Well, it wasn’t a dream. It was real. Last night, I became a vampire.”

That drew a reaction.

“How stupid do you think I am? Why would you make up a story as fucking stupid as that? Are you so dumb that you would make up anything?”

He shook his head. “It’s not a story. It’s true.”

“Fine. If it’s true, show me your fangs.”

Gary had hoped she would ask for something like that, which he could actually provide. He smiled, with his fangs glistening in the light.

Lisa gasped. Then he could see her try to regain her composure.

“They must be fake. Anyone can get fangs. Why don’t you turn into a bat or mist or that?”

“I can’t do that. Or if I can, I don’t know how.”

“Some fucking vampire you are. You’d better tell me the truth right now or I swear I’m leaving and you’ll never see me again.”

“You want proof, I’ll give you proof. I would not lie to you, especially about something like this.”

“What sort of proof can you possibly offer?”

Gary stood up. “Sonya, Melody. Your master wants you.”

He walked in front of the sofa where Lisa was sitting. He watched as his two slaves languidly walked into the room. They were dripping wet in more ways than one. The pale red stain of their blood was still visible on each woman’s throat, and he could smell the musky scent of sex from them as well.

“What does this prove?” Lisa asked. “You paid them well?”

Gary moved behind the women, who posed in submissive positions to allow Gary easy access to their throats from behind. Gary pushed Melody’s wet hair out of the way first. He opened his mouth wide, making his fangs very visible to Lisa before he plunged them into Melody’s throat. He took just a sip before moving on to Sonya, and fanging her as well. He understood he had to prove himself to Lisa, but he still loved this every time. He would never tire of biting his prey and sucking their blood.

“Do you remember what you told me last night, Lisa? You told me that you would do anything for me, including being with another woman for me. Do you remember that?”

Lisa thought back, trying to visualize what he told her was real, rather than imagined. But she did remember telling him that. At least in the dream.

“Yes. I remember.”

“Melody, my dear, I want you to make my lover cum. And Sonya, it is your job to pleasure my dear’s breasts.”

“Yes, Master,” they said in unison.

The three of them moved into position. Sonya crawled onto the couch next to Lisa, attaching her mouth to one of Lisa’s tits, and then the other. Lisa squirmed with pleasure from the lips and teeth and tongue which were hardening her nipples.

Melody knelt in front of Lisa. She ducked her head between Lisa’s thighs. Melody’s fingers, and then her tongue, darted between Lisa’s lips. Lisa bucked more as the girl toyed with her clit and her tongue pounded Lisa’s g-spot. Melody’s face was coated in Lisa’s cum as the orgasms started ripping through Lisa.

And Gary now stood behind the sofa, hovering over Lisa. She was obviously unaware of him, so consumed in pleasure from the other women’s ministrations. Gary caressed Lisa’s face and her neck, finding the pulse point and the spot from which he drank the night before.

His fangs lengthened once again. His tongue teased at her throat. And then he struck.

* * *

Lisa was in complete and total ecstasy from the women who were showering her with sexual attention. It was as if they both knew exactly what she liked and how she liked it.

Then she felt more pleasurable attention at her throat. It was soft and gentle.

A quick piercing pain shot through her like lightning, replaced almost instantly by more pleasure. She lacked words to describe it. It was as if all the orgasms she had ever experienced in her life were combined into a single moment, and then amplified even more.

Lisa wailed like a banshee, rolling her head back and forth while Gary drank from her. The hot blood dripped down her chest and towards her clit. Gary mentally warned his slaves to leave the blood for him.

Lisa calmed down and enjoyed the pulling feeling as her warmth was slowly drained.

Gary pulled away from her wound temporarily. “Do you believe me now?”

“Oh yes,” she panted.

“Do you want to be with me forever?”

“Oh yes. Please.”

He bit into his wrist, cutting open the vein. He placed his wrist in front of Lisa’s mouth. At the same time, Gary bit into her again. As he did, she clamped onto his wrist, sucking at his blood.

He felt the circuit of passion and energy between them, flowing out of his arm and into his mouth. He remembered exactly how it had felt when he was on the receiving end of this. It was thrilling to be making Lisa. His prick was rigid.

A sense within him told him to pull his wrist away. Lisa did not fight him, instead sagging into the sofa. He knew she would rest for a few moments before being reborn into immortality.

4

Lisa’s eyes opened suddenly.

She had been out for about a minute. While she slept, Gary had Melody go off to the bathroom to wash off her blood stains. He knew she would be expected by her roommate, and that he couldn’t afford to attract too much attention to her, since she was an employee of the hotel.

Sonya, on the other hand, was back on her knees, worshipping at Gary’s cock. She pumped at him furiously, wanting and needing his cum. After being bitten so many times tonight, she would have killed for him or died for him. Going down on him was a small way to serve her master.

“Gary.”

He knew she was awake a moment before she spoke. He felt her in his mind. They were linked. He could just make it out, like a faint breeze in his mind, but it was clear when he concentrated on it.

“How are you doing, love?”

“I’m hungry.”

“Then you should feed.”

With a thought, Gary let himself cum, spewing into Sonya’s mouth. It wasn’t spectacular, but it was another wonderful feeling that he knew he would never stop loving.

“Sonya, it’s time for you to give yourself again.”

Lisa stood, and Sonya wobbly joined her on her feet. Gary compared the two women. Sonya was a picture of human perfection. Great breasts, small waist, tight ass. Her hair was long and lustrous, and her skin was smooth. But Lisa... Lisa was always attractive, but now, she was a goddess. Her breasts were larger and fuller than ever, and they stood up as if they defied gravity. Her waist had shrunk and her hips had widened. Her skin was perfect and flawless. Her hair was darker and finer, almost jet black. And her eyes were now a bright shade of green. He was sure there was no man or woman who could resist her now.

And both of these women were his.

* * *

Lisa’s senses were wild with anticipation as Sonya stood before her. She could see the heat beaming off of the pale woman’s skin, and she felt the accelerated pulse.

Her body took control, and her conscious mind only watched as if a spectator. With her eyes, she locked onto Sonya’s eyes. Her mind reached out and grabbed the other woman’s, wrapping her in chains of obedience and pleasure. If Lisa had been more in control, she would have noticed that Sonya was literally being pummeled by the waves of passion Lisa threw off, but such thoughts were not available to her now.

Lisa felt her teeth elongating in her mouth, needing to be driven deep. Without being bidden, Sonya closed the gap between them. Sonya was several inches taller than Lisa, and would have seemed as if she towered over her had the situation been different. But Sonya’s posture was submissive, and Lisa stood tall and erect like the dominating huntress she know was.

Lisa’s lips were just inches away from Sonya’s throat, but to reach it would require her to stretch. So instead, she followed the pulse lower, towards the heart. She remembered how her lover—her master—had kissed her the first time. Now she was the master, and her prey should feel the same sweet kiss.

She struck, tearing open the soft, firm flesh, drawing blood. Drinking it in. Sucking. Savoring. The sweet taste filled her, teased her, tempted her. And she loved it.

Lisa felt the larger woman’s sexual excitement, and she fed it further. Already, she could tell that a turned-on victim gave added spice to the blood.

Then suddenly she knew it was time to stop drinking. A small voice inside her screamed for her to continue, to drain the woman dry. But the stronger, louder instinct was to pull away, and she followed that instinct.

Now more in control of her faculties, Lisa noticed that she hardly wasted a drop, allowing only the smallest trickle to pour down Sonya’s chest.

She turned away from her meal to face Gary. She saw him again for the first time. She remembered how powerful he seemed the previous night when he took her. He was even more majestic now, and she was happy to be his. She didn’t feel controlled by him now. Rather, he was simply her maker, and she willingly gave herself to him.

“How do you feel?” he asked simply.

Lisa lit up, smiling widely with her blood-stained lips. “I feel fantastic. Incredible.” She smiled again as she noted his enormous hard-on. “And I want you to fuck me more than you can ever know.”

“That’s one more great part about being a vampire, as you’re about to find out. We can fuck forever now.”

“Then take me, my love. Take me now!”

* * *

The sky was beginning to lighten across the neon desert. Lisa was lying in Gary’s arms after a night that neither one would soon forget.

Gary and Lisa had made love, had fucked, and had done everything in between the previous few hours. Several rooms of the suite had been venues for their inhuman pleasures. Additionally, anyone with a particularly strong telescope could have spotted their intercourse in the window, silhouetted by the stars and the city lights.

Gary had long since sent Sonya away. As he listened to Lisa’s breathing, he thought of her and of Melody. He wondered about how Lisa’s fanging of Sonya would affect her. He remembered Vanessa’s cautionary tale about the effect of a female vampire’s bite. He hoped Sonya would remain under his control rather than Lisa’s, fearful of the consequences of having Sonya permanently enslaved and needing constant control.

Melody, on the other hand, brought only fond thoughts to his mind. She made such a wonderful plaything, and the taste of her blood made his mouth water like Pavlov’s dog. If Sonya didn’t create problems, then he would bring Melody back before they left Las Vegas, so Lisa could partake of the sweet candy-like taste in the well-wrapped package.

But most of all, he thought of Lisa. Now that he had shared his new gift with her, everything was perfect again. They were in love, and now they could act on their passions without fear. And they would be together forever. No matter how many women Gary took for their blood, he would always want Lisa most of all.

“Gary?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you. I love this.” She raised up her head and smiled softly to him as the first rays of dawn broke. “I can’t believe this is true, but I’m so glad it is.”

He touched her head, gently brushing his fingers through her silky hair. “I’m glad too. And I love you. Forever.”

Gary clicked the remote control—another wonderful touch for this magnificent suite—and the curtains closed. Aside from a beam of light reaching from under the drapes, the room was as dark as night. And the two lovers slept as day took control of the sky.