The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of The Fascinating Five, Part Two: Casey and Alexandria

Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria spend a busy and exciting day together before attending Domina Peggy’s humiliation tribute to Hypnothea

(This chapter was co-conceived and co-written with J.Darksong; he is a great writer and I am grateful for his contributions to the THU)

“Fuck Freckles, I am fine,” Casey groused.

She was sitting on the edge of the huge bed she shared with her wife, Mistress Alexandria.

“My love, you almost fell over. Let me help you finish getting dressed,” Alex replied gently.

Clad in a simple long white dress and her customary jewelry, the tall, beautiful blonde hypnotist helped Casey into her blue jeans, then knelt to buckle her flat brown sandals.

“Oh forget the fuckin’ shoes. You go barefoot everywhere, I will too,” Casey grumbled.

Alex laughed and rose, kissing her wife lightly on the cheek.

“Whatever you want, my love,” she said, holding out the cane Casey had been using to get around.

Casey scowled and crossed her arms.

“I don’t want that,” she said defiantly.

Alex smiled and put her free hand on her hip.

“Come on, Case. Be a good girl…,” she chided as if Casey were child.

She gestured with the cane.

Casey held her angry expression for another moment, then broke into a grin.

“Damn it. Fine,” she laughed, snatching the cane.

She stood up and took a deep breath.

“Thank you, my love. You know I just want you to be safe,” Alex said gently.

The blonde hypnodomme was still wrestling with feelings of guilt over Casey being shot; much to Casey’s chagrin, she had been quite fussy where her wife’s health and comfort were concerned ever since she had awoken from her coma.

“Freckles, I am fine. Really. After I talk to Michelle, we will go see this Zedidiah guy Nika recommended, he will fix me up and then we can get back to being awesome,” Casey said, standing on her tiptoes to give Alex a kiss on the cheek.

Even with the effort, a smiling Alex had to bend slightly so Casey could reach, so great was their difference in height.

“His name is Zebediah. Master Zebediah, actually. He is a True Hypnotist, after all. The grandson of one of Grandma’s best friends, and deserves our respect,” Alex replied.

“Whatever. He is a male hypnotist. How good can he be?” Casey snorted.

Alex swatted her wife’s buttocks gently.

“Give him a chance; not all male hypnotists are sleazy, corny jerks. Grandmother says Zebediah is a good man, and has rare hypnotic talents that can help you,” she admonished.

Casey giggled.

“No, I suppose not all men are jerks. Just most of them. Hey, hypnotism is the one fucking area women have an advantage in the world; forgive me if I don’t like men intruding on it,” she said petulantly.

Alex sighed.

“Honestly, I agree for the most part; men are far more suited to slavery and serving as sex toys, but there are some good ones. Sean, grandpa, Nathan…,” she said.

Casey snorted.

“Yes, because they all know their place. Hell, Sean is technically a slave, and Nathan is one step from becoming Mariah’s Thrall. Your grandpa is Annika’s Thrall in everything but name,” she replied with a raised eyebrow.

“That is true, I suppose. Still, it sounds like Zebediah help you fully recover faster, so we should give him a chance. If you want to, of course,” Alex said, taking Casey’s free hand.

“Fuck yes I do! I am sick of being slow, and these stupid waves of dizziness and weakness. I am too young for that crap,” Casey said as they walked from their bedroom.

“Yes, you are. However, I am just grateful you are alive. Every day, my love,” Alex replied.

Casey stopped and turned to her wife.

“I love you, Alex,” she said with a grin.

“I love you too, my Tiny Tough,” Alex replied.

She bent and kissed her wife deeply before they continued down the hallway and slowly descended two flights of stairs, Alex holding her wife’s hand the entire way.

On the ground floor of the house the two hypnotists entered a spare room that had not yet been designated for any particular use.

In the middle of the room knelt a young, pretty naked woman with vibrant shoulder-length turquoise hair. She had her fingers laced behind her head, and she wore the blank expression of a person who was deeply hypnotized.

Michelle was a witch who had tried to cheat Casey in a game of pool by using a hex that would have caused her to be clumsy and uncoordinated.

However, unbeknownst to the witch, Casey always wore a pair of anti-magic toe rings that had protected her from the curse.

Instead of cursing Casey, Michelle had instead ended up hypnotized and humiliated by the diminutive brunette.

Casey had elected to bring the sexy witch home with her rather than release her.

Alex had assumed that her wife intended to add Michelle to their stable of slaves, and she had indeed served them as a menial slave for the past two weeks.

“So, I think Michelle has learned her lesson; I have something else in mind for her besides just being a slave,” Casey had said earlier that morning while devouring the huge breakfast Alex had cooked herself and served to her beloved wife in bed earlier that morning.

“Oh do tell, my love,” Alex had replied, delicately nibbling on a fresh strawberry.

Casey had explained her idea to Alex while they ate, and the blonde nodded thoughtfully.

“That sounds good to me; I assume you are going to keep her trigger in her mind just in case,” Alex had replied after her wife had finished outlining her plans.

Casey sighed.

“I’d rather not have to do that, actually. I suppose she is a witch, and it would probably be a good idea,” she admitted.

Alex nodded.

“What can it hurt? If you never have to use it, great,” she said with a shrug.

“If we never have to use it, Freckles. Any trigger I give her is going to work for you too, silly,” Casey replied.

Alex had smiled and kissed her wife deeply.

The were a loving, affectionate couple, and they kissed passionately and often.

After breakfast they had vigorously made love, then showered together and got dressed so Casey could go down to chat with Michelle about her idea.

“Alright, Michelle. Awake and aware,” Casey said, giving a loud snap of her fingers.

Michelle twitched and began to blink her dry eyes.

She unlaced her fingers and stretched with a groan.

“Fuck, you left me like that all night!” she said irritably.

“You are lucky that she didn’t do worse. My Tiny Tough is actually not nearly as sadistic as a lot of hypnodommes,” Alex said, offering Michelle a hand.

The witch scowled, but she accepted Alex’s assistance and rose to her feet.

“I suppose that is true. I have heard some stories,” she admitted grudgingly.

She stretched again, then rubbed her sore knees.

Casey walked over to a closet and retrieved a fluffy white robe.

“Here, put this on. You are either aroused or cold,” she said, chuckling at Michelle’s erect nipples.

The witch grinned.

“Maybe a bit of both. How long have I been hypnotized?” she asked as she put on the robe.

The menial chores and foot-worship she had been performing since getting hypnotized seemed a long endless blur.

“Two weeks. That seemed like a fair amount of time to teach you a lesson,” Casey replied.

Michelle chuckled.

“I suppose it could have been longer,” she said, shaking her head.

“A lot longer. It still could be, so remember that,” Alex said seriously.

Michelle frowned, then nodded.

“So what is the deal? What happens to me now, I mean?” she asked warily.

“Well, you are probably hungry; you have only eaten oatmeal and fruit for two weeks. If you promise to behave, you can come have a real breakfast and we can talk,” Casey replied.

Michelle nodded eagerly.

“Of course I will behave; I am sure that I am still under a suggestion to obey the two of you anyway, so what would be the point of trying anything? I can’t seem to remember how to cast a spell, either. I won’t cause you any trouble; I am not stupid,” she said with a shrug.

Casey nodded her approval.

“I am glad to hear that. Follow me,” she said.

Casey turned and slowly left the room, leaning on her cane; Michelle followed her, and Alex walked behind the witch.

A short time later Michelle was ravenously wolfing down a huge breakfast burrito that Alex prepared for her.

Casey was eating one as well.

Alex shook her head as she watched the tiny brunette eat; she still could not fathom how her wife ate the way she did.

She had come to believe it had something to do with the tremendous hypnotic energy Casey wielded; Alex suspected it sped up her metabolism and required her to eat an enormous amount of calories.

Or she is just a brat who can eat endlessly, Alex thought as she watched her beloved Tiny Tough enjoying the burrito.

“So, you want me to work for you?” Michelle asked between bites.

Casey nodded, pausing to swallow a large mouthful of food.

“Yup. Work with me, actually. I am planning to open a couple of businesses, one of which is going to be a pool hall. I can’t think of a better person to manage it; you’d be my business partner. Fifty-fifty. That is, if you are willing to put our little disagreement behind us,” she said.

Michelle took another bite of her burrito, a thoughtful expression her face as she chewed.

“Why not? You won fair and square, and Mistress Alexandria is right—you could have done far worse to me. Besides, it would beat living on the road and hustling pool with hexes. Not to mention, everybody who is anybody has heard of Tiny Tough and The Fascinating Five; I would be a fool not to work with you. I have always heard Boise is a nice city,” she said after swallowing.

“It is; it is our home. You will like it here, I believe,” Alex said with a smile.

“Fuck yes she will. So do we have a deal?” Casey asked, putting the last of her burrito in her mouth.

Michelle nodded.

“We do,” she said.

“You will answer me completely truthfully, Michelle; do you intend to work with me in good faith, or will you be looking for revenge down the road?” Casey asked firmly.

Michelle felt an overwhelming compulsion to answer Casey’s question honestly.

“Yes, I do intend to work with you; I have no desire for revenge. You have been more than reasonable, Lady Casey,” she said without hesitation.

Casey nodded.

“Awesome. You can start by going shopping for a new wardrobe. I will give you some cash, buy whatever you want. Tomorrow we can go to a dealership and get you a car, and then you can start scouting locations for the pool hall and familiarizing yourself with Boise. Sound good?” Casey asked nonchalantly.

Michelle looked stunned.

“Wait, you are going to buy me a car?” she asked incredulously.

“Sure, why not? Or a truck, if you would rather. You gotta get around. Just get something cool like a Charger or a Camaro or a pickup; no stupid Lexus SUVs or anything,” Casey replied.

Alex chuckled, and Michelle nodded dumbly.

A short time ago she was resigned to being a slave the rest of her life or worse.

Now she was being offered the chance to run a business and being given a free car and clothes.

“I…thank you, Lady Casey. But, why? Why me, I mean?” Michelle asked quietly.

Casey shrugged.

“You are smart, resourceful, a witch…you are an awesome pool player even without cheating, streetwise, tough…and fucking hot too. You are perfect for the job,” she said.

And you remind me of me, Casey added silently.

She had questioned the hypnotized witch extensively about her background, and it turned out she and Casey had a lot in common; less than stellar family lives growing up, rebellious attitudes, independent streaks from being on their own at a young age, and hot tempers.

Michelle laughed, though she had tears in her eyes.

She had grown up on the streets, an orphan since she was thirteen; despite her minor magical abilities, she had never had much until she had started winning at pool. Even then, she still didn’t have a home or any direction in her life, a goal beyond her next hustle.

Now out of nowhere she was being given an incredible opportunity by a virtual stranger, a woman she had tried to cheat no less.

Casey had punished her reasonably, and was now giving her a second chance.

No, Michelle, she is giving your first real chance. Don’t screw it up!, she told herself silently.

“Michelle, my wife sees something in you, and I trust her judgement. Don’t let us down,” Alex said solemnly.

Michelle nodded.

“I won’t, Mistress Alexandria. I promise,” the young witch said seriously.

Alex smiled and nodded.

“Call me “Alex”. Now let’s get you settled in a guest room and then you can shower. You may live here until you find a place of your own,” she said kindly.

Again Michelle nodded, her mind still trying to process her good fortune.

“My Thrall Janessa will take you shopping and make sure you have everything you need, Michelle. Now I don’t mean to be rude, but Freckles and I have some business we have to take care of today. I will remove the post-hypnotic that is locking your magic tomorrow,” Casey added.

“No worries; I will be fine. I…Thank you, thank you both!” Michelle replied with a beaming smile.

The witch reflexively moved to hug each of the hypnotists, who were more than happy to return the embrace.

Alex led Michelle to a guest room and Casey instructed Janessa to take her shopping and look after her for the rest of the day.

“I am proud of you, Case. Recruiting Michelle was a good idea, and she needs a fresh start,” Alex said after they had left Michelle under Janessa’s watchful eye.

“Thank you, Freckles. I have my moments,” Casey replied.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she said irritably as pain shot through her side and she became dizzy.

Alex put a hand on her arm.

Casey took several deep breaths and letting them out slowly until the dizzy spell had past.

“Okay, I have had enough of that. Time to go see Master Zebediah,” Casey said.

Alex frowned slightly; suddenly, she felt some trepidation about the proposed accelerated hypnotic healing.

She had been eager for Casey to see Zebediah, simply wanting her wife to be happy.

Now that it was about to happen, she was having second thoughts.

“Casey, Doctor Carson said you will probably make a full recovery eventually; don’t go see Zebediah unless you truly want to. Grandma said there are risks, and I don’t want to pressure you,” she said.

“Don’t worry Freckles, I understand the situation. You are right, she said I’d Probably make a full recovery. Eventually. Last time I saw saw the Doc, she also said I was fortunate that I had come back this far. Alex, I don’t think I am going to get much better; I have been doing physical therapy like a madwoman, and spend two hours in a healing trance every day. There is something…wrong,” Casey said slowly.

She did not mention her sudden and strange increase in power.

Already one of the most powerful hypnotists in North America, if not the world, Casey had noted her ability to focus, use and manipulate hypnotic energy had increased when she had enslaved Michelle.

She suspected it had something to do with her injury, and that her inability to progress any further in her healing was tied her increase in power as well.

“Wrong how, my love?” Alex asked.

She motioned for Casey to sit; they were in their home’s huge living-room, and Casey took a seat on the couch.

Alex sat on the floor in front of her and began to gently massage her wife’s sexy bare feet.

“Mmmm…I can’t quite explain it. When I hypnotize myself and try to heal, I feel like something is stuck, or…blocking me mentally. Then, sometimes it lets go like a dam breaking…I don’t know…,” Casey replied, closing her eyes.

Alex’s touch was very soothing, and she used her tactile-hypnotism ability to send gentle waves of relaxation up her wife’s legs.

“Just relax, my love…You are hopeful that Zebediah can help you figure out what is wrong and help you finish healing?” Alex asked as she continued her foot-rub.

“I…yes…,” Casey murmured.

“And you will let him try to help you no matter what the risk, won’t you?” Alex asked.

“Yes…,” Casey said softly.

Casey’s wife’s gentle massage had sent her into a light trance, a relaxed state she often enjoyed only when alone with Alex.

“And you are going to go see Master Zebediah no matter what, aren’t you my love? Even though Grandma said it could be dangerous. Tell the truth,” Alex suggested.

“Mmm…yes…I am…,” Casey answered.

Alex smiled and shook her head. She was nervous about what might happen to Casey if she underwent the unorthodox hypnotic forced healing procedure; it could possibly do more harm than good.

However, she knew better than to try and talk Casey out of anything once she had set her mind to it.

Casey was mortified by her loss of mobility, and even worse she saw herself as a burden due to her reduced physical capacity, no matter how much Alex and her friends assured her that was simply not true.

Alex wasn’t about to judge her wife in any case; she was an extremely physical person just like Casey, and it would be devastating to lose the ability to move her body the way she wanted whenever she wished.

If it was me, I would do whatever it took, Alex admitted to herself.

“Okay. You know I support you no matter what. I suppose we should go make ourselves a little more presentable; we want to make a good impression on Master Zebediah. Open your eyes Casey; wide awake feeling refreshed and relaxed,” Alex said firmly.

She stopped massaging Casey’s feet and rose; Casey’s rich brown eyes fluttered open.

“That was nice, thank you Freckles,” she said, rising and standing on her tiptoes to kiss her wife.

“Of course, Tiny Tough. Let’s go change,” Alex replied with a giggle, taking her wife’s hand and leading her toward the stairs.

* * *

The appearance of the White Lotus Spa had changed remarkably during the past year; it had started out as a small, unremarkable massage parlor and nail salon situated between a podiatrist’s office and an ice-cream parlor. However, the Lotus’s business and clientele had grown rapidly, and the Spa had acquired the two neighboring businesses and added their land and structures to its own.

As the business grew, so did its reputation, and The White Lotus was now known as not only Boise’s premiere spa and salon, but was fast becoming one of the most popular in the Pacific Northwest, offering every modern service imaginable. The spa’s waiting list was long, and many of The Lotus’s clients were celebrities or otherwise very individuals who traveled from all over the United States for an appointment.

Zebediah walked into The White Lotus lobby around eleven a.m., pausing to look around the room and letting out a small sigh of contentment. His life had recently become quite busy and involved; his activities included working as a mercenary hypnotist, spending time at The Spiral, and training his apprentice, Patricia Jamison.

It was a very fulfilling life, indeed the very one he had wished and hoped for all those years while training under his Gram-Gram.

Fulfilling, and also rather stressful; working at a ‘normal’ job at the Lotus using his extensive training as a masseuse served as a bit of a sanctuary from the demands of being active in the True Hypnotism Community. The Lotus granted Zebediah a sense of normalcy within his otherwise hectic, fast-paced—and dangerous—life.

Zebediah smiled and nodded at the receptionist seated behind the front desk.

“Like, good morning, Zeb! You are in totes early this morning,” Heidi greeted him cheerfully.

The had her chair in a reclined position, her bare feet resting comfortably on the desk as she carefully painted her toenails, a bottle of bright purple polish clutched idly in her left hand.

“Yes, well, I have a busy day today,” he remarked, taking a moment to examine the older woman’s lovely feet.

Like the woman herself, they had come far over the past several months. When they had first met, Heidi had seriously neglected her feet. However, after a “conversation” with the handsome hypnotist Zebediah, she had developed a sudden and overwhelming desire to take better care of herself, including and especially her lovely feet.

Smirking, Zeb reached out and casually caressed her pale soft sole, indulging his predilection for women’s feet and causing the blonde secretary to screech and flex her foot wildly.

“Ah! Stop it!” she complained, giggling.

“What?” Zeb asked innocently.

“No tickling! You’ll make me mess up my polish!” Heidi admonished.

“Sorry,” Zeb replied, smirking and completely unapologetic.

He walked past Heidi and stepped into his large, lavishly-decorated private office. After hanging his designer jacket on a peg behind the door, he sat down at his desk and opened his laptop, opening the calendar and looking at his appointments for the day.

It was a fully-booked day, which for Zeb was rare; typically his talents were reserved for the spa’s wealthiest and most important clients.

Today, however it looked like he was making up for some previous cancelations and scheduling conflicts, and he had a few more basic appointments scheduled.

Well, its no major issue; I was looking for a bit of normalcy, after all. A full day of honest work helping my clients relax should be just the thing Zeb thought to himself.

Heidi brought Zeb a cup of coffee as she was compelled to do whenever he first arrived, walking with comical awkwardness to avoid messing up her nails. Zeb thanked her, then clicked on the file containing the information on his first client and began to read; they would be arriving in less than an hour, and he had just enough time to prepare for their session.

Rachel Waterman was something of a stickler for details, and insisted on the proper atmosphere for her Swedish massage to be truly relaxing and restful. He had just finished cueing up the New Age meditation music she preferred and lighting the aromatherapy candles that she favored in his office’s adjoining session room when there was a knock at the door.

“Uh, hey Zeb?” Heidi said timidly, poking her head inside the doorway.

Zeb turned to her with a raised eyebrow, expecting to hear that Rachel had arrived early and had some new request or demand for her session.

“Like, sorry to bother you while you’re setting up, but there is this really insistent woman here, and she is totes demanding that she talk to you right now. She is kinda pushy, actually,” Heidi continued.

Zeb sighed.

“I see. I assume she doesn’t have an appointment…?” He asked with a shake of his head.

This type of thing was the one part of his job that he very much disliked. His clientele consisted mainly of very wealthy elitist types, which was to be expected considering the rates his services commanded.

An unfortunate side effect of being so sought-after was having to deal with clients who were very demanding and self-absorbed, as if their wealth and status entitled them to special treatment.

“Heidi, you know what to do; please tell the lady that I am booked for the day and do not have time to speak with her right now. She can see another masseuse, or make an appointment with me in the future,” he replied, a slightly admonishing tone in his voice.

Heidi sighed and nodded.

“I tried to tell her, but she insisted and she’s a little… abrasive. I will go handle it, boss. Sorry for the interruption,” she replied, heading back to her desk again.

“Thank you, Heidi. If she refuses to cooperate, let me know and I will have a little chat with her,” Zeb called after her.

Heidi turned back and smiled, nodding in appreciation of his support.

Satisfied, Zeb continued his preparations; he was in the process of heating some towels when there was another, more insistent knock at the door. Sighing inwardly, he rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

“Heidi, you really couldn’t deal with some entitled walk-in? This is hardly your first one. I am trying to focus so I give my scheduled client my best effort. If I have to ask her to leave, then I will…but I don’t have time for distractions like this. Please tell her I will be out there in one minute,” Zeb said, irritation in his voice.

His inner hypnodomme was considering punishing Heidi for her lack of competence as he finished his set-up.

Zeb had his back to the door; he did not see it open silently and the pair of beautiful young women walk into his office.

“Hi there! I am sorry to just barge in like this, but I really need your help. I sent Heidi back to work; don’t be too hard on her, she had no choice in the matter. Oh, and your client is rescheduling for next week. She’s kind of a cunt, by the way,” said a strangely familiar voice.

Zeb turned around slowly, prepared to be more than a little annoyed and even unleash his hypnotic powers on the self-important snob who was tampering with his business. His annoyance vanished instantly and his snarky reply died in his throat when he saw the two ladies standing before him.

His sharp mind recognized the pair immediately, though it took him longer to process that they were actually standing there.

He was so surprised that the stack of towels he was holding fell from his grasp.

Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria? How are they here? Why? Zeb wondered in a daze.

For an instant, he wondered if he’d fallen asleep at his desk and was dreaming.

Lady Casey was dressed casually, though it did nothing to diminish the diminutive woman’s beauty. Her brown hair was in two side-braids, and she wore s simple light-blue sundress. Her makeup was very light, and she had her customary huge diamond pendant around her neck. Her alexandrite wedding ring glittered on her left hand, her fingernails painted dark purple. On her perfect feet were simple blue flip flops, and her toenails were painted white. Cold-iron and fire-opal toe rings glittered on her middle toes. The cane she was leaning on seemed jarringly out of place. Indeed, its presence was the only thing that kept his gaze from locking onto the tiny beauty’s sexy feet.

Beside Casey stood Mistress Alexandria, her wife. A six-foot statuesque blonde beauty, Alex was wearing a white halter top and white jeans that showed off her fabulous abs and complemented her astonishingly toned physique. Her long hair was in a single thick braid, and she also wore a huge diamond pendant around her neck on a long gold chain. She had on large silver hoop earrings, and was barefoot as usual. She wore silver rings on her thumbs and middle toes, and her ruby-red lips, fiery red diamond wedding ring and scarlet finger and toenails provided splashes of color. Larger and slightly narrower than her wife’s, Alex’s feet were just as lovely and Zeb found it difficult not to stare down at them as well.

“Hello, Master Zebediah. I am Mistress Alex, and this is my wife Lady Casey. We truly are sorry for the intrusion, but we are a bit desperate. You came highly, highly recommended,” Alex said politely.

Casey flashed a devastating smile, and the normally composed and stoic Zeb nearly swooned. He was quite aware of who both women were, and had in truth been eager to meet them ever since coming to Boise; the pair were well-known in the hypnotism community, akin to celebrities in some circles.

Zeb was quite surprised they knew of him; Alexandria had been polite and respectful in calling him “Master”, emphasizing that she knew he was a True Hypnotist of notable skill.

Casey spoke before Zeb could recover enough to reply.

“Yes, people keep accusing you of being the best at what you do, so here we are. Don’t worry, we will pay you triple for the trouble,” she said with a wink.

“Indeed, my grandmother is the one who suggested Casey see you,” Alex added.

Her grandmother? Zeb blinked, stunned again. The Archdomina herself... recommended that they seek him out?

He glanced down at Lady Casey once more, this time focusing on the cane rather than her feet.

Zeb took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking.

“Ah, yes. I understand. Please, pardon my earlier response. It is an honor to meet you both,” he said, bowing slightly.

Casey giggled, and Alex smiled, nodding at him.

“Honestly, I am a bit... overwhelmed at the moment. I am... something of a fan,” he admitted with a blush.

“You are too kind, Master Zebediah,” Alex replied politely.

Zeb nodded

“While I was unable to personally attend the inaugural tournament held during the opening of The Spiral, I was able to watch the duels remotely! You were both magnificent! I was....” he trailed off, blushing again.

“Unimpressed by my losing to Goddess Donna?” Alex teased with a wink and a smile.

Casey laughed, and Zeb chuckled nervously.

“Ah yes, well there were many skilled hypnotists participating… forgive me, I am getting swept away. You surely did not come here to hear me gush about your past achievements. You said earlier that you needed my help, and that the situation was desperate. Please... what can I do for you?” he asked eagerly.

Casey smirked slightly.

“Oh, feel free to gush. If I had known you were a fan, I would have brought you a t-shirt,” she said with a wink.

Alex sighed and shook her head.

“Thank you, Master Zebediah. Please excuse my wife, she is…well, she is her. And there is no need to apologize; we barged into your establishment without an appointment, making demands. It is we who need to apologize,” she said, nudging Casey.

Casey looked up at her wife and gave an exaggerated sigh of her own.

Then she flashed another one of her dazzling smiles, nearly making Zeb swoon again.

“Freckles is right. My apologies Master Zebediah. I do need your help, and I am not a patient woman as you may have heard. May we sit?” Casey asked, nodding at a group of chairs in the corner of the room.

“Why yes of course! Please, have a seat,” he said, motioning toward the seats.

The three hypnotists sat in the extremely comfortable chairs that Zeb used when leading small groups in meditation.

“Thank you, Mater Zebediah; Casey shouldn’t stand for too long,” Alex said.

Casey scowled but remained silent.

“Truly, there is no need for formality. Please, call me ‘Zeb’,” he said.

Zeb let out a soft sigh, his eyes again lingering briefly on each of the women’s lovely feet as they settled into their seats.

“Alright, Zeb. Call us Casey and Alex, then,” Casey replied, her smile returning.

The handsome dark-skinned hypnotist nodded, flashing a smile of his own.

He was still quite nervous and excited, but outwardly he now appeared calm and collected.

“So, what can I do for you? I can not imagine skilled and talented hypnotists such as yourselves would need me for my hypnotic talents. I am guessing it is a... physical injury of some kind?” he asked, gesturing to the cane.

Casey grimaced and nodded.

“Actually, we believe it is a combination of both,” Alex replied.

Zeb nodded thoughtfully.

“I do recall hearing that the Lady Casey had spent time in the The Spiral hospital recovering from an injury, though public details about it were few and far between,” he said.

“Yeah, well I was shot,” Casey said nonchalantly.

Zeb blinked, taken aback by such a thing being stated so casually.

Alex sighed and looked at her wife.

“Casey stepped in front of a bullet that was meant for me. It nicked her spine, and she spent some time in a coma. For a while it looked like she wouldn’t make it, but Doctor Carson at The Spiral saved her life. My Tiny Tough is tenacious and lives up to her nickname. She saved my life,” she said, smiling and blinking away tears.

“Oh stop, Freckles; I didn’t do anything so great. You would have done the same for me; so would Peggy, Bella or Mariah,” Casey replied, patting her wife’s leg.

Alex smiled.

“I can’t disagree, I suppose. Either way, Casey has been rehabbing very hard, and she is probably eighty-percent recovered. She knows how to enter a healing trance, and it has sped things along. However…,” she began carefully.

“I have fucking plateaued. I don’t seem to be making progress anymore. I get dizzy and weak, and I am having a hard time doing my gymnastics or Ju-Jitsu moves consistently. My fucking coordination is still off,” Casey groused, finishing her wife’s thoughts.

Zeb sat back in his chair, a slightly surprised look on his face.

“I see; I… had no idea…” he said softly, trailing off.

Indeed, his world had just been shaken a little bit. To him, Lady Casey had always seemed a force of nature, an unstoppable whirlwind capable of accomplishing anything that she set her mind on. The very idea that she could be hurt or injured... that she could die, was strangely unsettling.

Focusing on the conversation at hand, he cleared his throat before speaking again.

“As I said before, I am at your disposal. If there is anything I can do to help you, name and I shall do my best. I am... not sure exactly what you need from me, what I can do that the doctors and physical therapists could not, but I am certainly willing to try, of course,” he said.

“My grandmother says you are a master of massage, and that you incorporate your hypnotism into your very touch…she suggested, and we are hoping, that you might be able to help pinpoint what is holding Case back, and perhaps help her heal. The doctors think she is about as recovered as she is going to get, and she should be happy with that…but…” Alex began.

Casey frowned.

“Fuck that. Something isn’t right…I…my powers seem to have grown since I was shot, but they ebb and flow with annoying irregularity. At the same time, something is holding me back physically the doc can’t find. I am not giving up. I will get back to where I was. Hopefully your voodoo can help,” she said, again finished her wife’s sentence.

Zeb nodded again, a thoughtful expression on his face. The mention of her spine getting nicked by the bullet concerned him. He was no doctor, but he held degrees in physiology and physical therapy along with his extensive massage training. He knew how the human body was supposed to work, and he was still hesitant to attempt anything that might cause further damage.

“Lady Casey,” he began, sighing softly,“I have an idea what issue may be, and it might be possible for me to aid your recovery. I am…hesitant to proceed. I do not wish to get your hopes up prematurely. I must again stress that I am not a medical doctor. I am a massage therapist, with a few esoteric skills I have learned and developed along the way. I am concerned that I could end up doing more harm than good,” he said.

I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I were the one to turn my hypnotism idol into an invalid, he thought silently.

Casey snorted.

“I doubt you will harm me, and if you did it would not be intentional. Look Zeb, I trust Archdomina Annika’s judgement; she is the most powerful hypnotist on the planet, a very wise woman and my friend as well as my mentor. If she believes you can help, that is good enough for me. I can’t be Tiny Tough without being able to fucking move,” she said, obvious frustration in her voice.

The little hypnotist tossed her cane to the carpet for emphasis. Alex put a calming hand on her wife’s arm, then looked at Zeb and smiled.

“Master Zebediah—apologies, Zeb—we appreciate your caution. We truly do. However, Case is right; my grandmother would not have given us your name if she did not have faith in your abilities. She has spoken highly of your own grandmother and her training of you. Please, we would like you to try,” Alex said.

The tall blonde hypnotist radiated calm confidence, displaying remarkable poise for such a young woman. However, there was slight pleading in her blue eyes, and Zeb realized she was as desperate as Casey for his help; she knew her beloved wife would be miserable if she did not regain her previous mobility and physical strength.

Zeb took a deep breath and nodded.

“Before we go any further, I should take a look at the wound area and see if I can pinpoint the problem,” he said, closing his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them again, his dark brown eyes had turned a bright amber color.

“If you wouldn’t mind, Lady Casey, please disrobe and lie down on the massage table,” he said.

Casey smirked.

“Well, a lot of people would consider my whole body a “problem area”, so this might take awhile,” she said, some of her usual bravado and cockiness returning.

Casey winked at Zeb and stood, kicking off her flip-flops before casually dropping her dress to the floor; Alex helped her remove her blue thong underwear. Zeb kept his expression carefully neutral as he looked over Casey’s exceptional physique. Her muscles were finely honed, nearly back in her normal athletic shape thanks to her diligent rehab. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, her breasts lovely and firm, large for her frame; the scar from her bullet-wound even seemed cute somehow, a reminder that even being shot had not stopped her.

“Thanks, Freckles,” Casey said after her wife had helped her get onto the table.

“So, you are going to examine her aura?” Alex asked with obvious interest.

Zeb blushed slightly.

“Er, yes... I intend to look at Lady Casey with my hypno-sight, to watch the flow of her personal and hypnotic energies,” he said.

Zeb paused, considering.

“I take it that you can See the Unseen as well, Lady Alexandria? It would have surely come up during your grandmother’s training. I have somewhat refined my vision with practice, but if you are familiar with the technique, you should be able to observe as well…,” he said.

Alex nodded thoughtfully.

“I have some skill in the technique, and Sybil Mariah is a true master of the practice… although Casey is the one with the ridiculously powerful mind …though she often doesn’t use it…,” she teased.

“Watch it Freckles, or I will have you up on this table acting like a chicken. I can’t read myself for a problem when I don’t know what to look for,” Casey retorted.

Alex chuckled and stuck her tongue out at Casey, who blew her a kiss.

Zeb could not help but smile at the interplay between the two; they obviously loved one another very much, and were completely in sync with each other’s thoughts and emotions.

I hope I am that fortunate in a relationship some day, he thought to himself.

“Did you ask Sybil Mariah to take a look at your aura?” Zeb asked politely.

Casey shook her head.

“Our dear friend Mariah is a true Seer, very skilled, but she doesn’t have your experience and training in physiology. Nor does she have the tactile-hypnotism ability that you and I share. I would be delighted to observe, although I might need some coaching,” Alex replied.

Zeb smiled.

“Well in that case, I would be proud to instruct you, Lady Alexandria. In a way, it is instinctual. You can sense another’s power, correct?” he asked.

Alex nodded.

“With self-hypnosis, alter your mind’s perceptions, allowing it to interpret the information that your eyes are sending you differently. A person’s eyes are physically capable of seeing most of the electromagnetic spectrum, including infrared and ultraviolet light, but our brains are just not conditioned to interpret or recognize it,” Zeb explained.

He smirked slightly, his confidence returning as he entered ‘teacher mode’.

“As a True Hypnotist, you can feel another’s energy and manipulate it, and with practice your mind is able to detect it. Seeing the Unseen merely lets your See visually what you are detecting,” he continued.

“No offense, but it really isn’t that tough. I have to block out peoples’ fucking mind bullshit most of the time. Like I said, I can’t do it to myself…,” Casey murmured, clearly relaxing on the table.

Alex looked at Zeb and smiled.

“Casey is powerfully telepathic, though she shuts it off most of the time. I am ready and eager to learn however, Master Zebediah. My own tactile-hypnotism abilities have emerged fairly recently, and you are an expert in that field. If I can pick up some new techniques in that or in the art of seeing unseen energy from you I will be very grateful. Although truthfully, all I really want is for my Tiny Tough to get better,” Alex said.

As she spoke, both she and Zeb noticed Casey wince, then shudder slightly as pain shot through her; she stoically closed her eyes and took several slow, deep breaths. Zeb could see Casey’s aura shimmer; normally one of the strongest he had ever seen, it wavered and faded dramatically for a moment, then flared even brighter than normal before stabilizing. He could see the pain Casey had felt was excruciating, though she hid it better than most would have.

Zeb was now even more impressed with Tiny Tough.

Alex and Zeb’s eyes met; the tall blonde woman wore a pleading expression. Zeb gave her a reassuring nod, and a moment of understanding passed between them. Zeb was now even more motivated and determined to help his hypnotic idol, both for her sake and that of her lovely wife.

Staring intently, Zeb moved forward, placing a hand lightly against Casey’s waist. Then winced slightly remembering where his hand was.

“P-pardon me, Lady Casey,” he murmured.

Casey giggled.

“It is okay to touch me, Zeb,” she said teasingly.

He chuckled quietly, then peered intently at her naked form. Seeing beneath her skin, he focused his gaze and began to study her body’s energy. He frowned a bit as he noted that there seemed to a significant dim area along the lower right side of her spine, likely where the bullet had lodged. Moving his hand directly over the spot, he sent a brief pulse of his own energy through her back, then sighed deeply, withdrawing again.

“Mmmm…don’t tease me, baby. Let me have it hard,” Casey said playfully.

Alex gently swatted her bare ass.

“Shush! Zeb is trying to help you, brat! Behave,” she admonished.

Casey giggled.

“Never,” she replied.

Zeb couldn’t help smiling despite the serious nature of the situation. He composed himself before speaking.

“Lady Casey, it appears to me that you have indeed suffered trauma to your spine, specifically, the L-three lumbar area. I believe the bone cracked and has subsequently healed with a slight misalignment. It is likely the spinal column itself remains slightly damaged, and cannot heal due to the minuscule imperfection that is in contact with it, continually irritating it and interfering with your brain’s signals to the rest of your body. Even with a healing trance, your body will not be able to repair the damage as it continues to be aggravated whenever you move. Think of it as a broken arm that did not set perfectly. The injury is also causing your aura to flicker, which leads to discomfort and fluctuations in your powers,” Zeb explained.

He paused, considering his words carefully.

“That said... I believe I can repair the damage... or rather, I can guide your body into healing itself.…Think of it as a joint effort between you and I…” Zeb said.

“Alright, do your voodoo and let’s do it,” Casey replied nonchalantly.

Zeb and Alex again locked eyes; Alex nodded slowly, knowing Casey would not be deterred.

“Please, do what you can. If I can assist, tell me what to do,” Alex said quietly.

Sighing inwardly, Zeb held up a hand.

“Please, a moment. With a broken arm that healed incorrectly, it can simply be re-fractured and reset. This case is more complicated and delicate. There are three specific… issues… to address. First, in order to do this, I would need to hypnotize Lady Casey. Very deeply,” he said, striving to keep his expression neutral.

Alex nodded.

“Sounds good, I love being in trance,” Casey said.

“Just so you understand, I need you in as deep a hypnotic trance as a person can manage; you will of course have to be willing, and voluntarily go where I lead you. Honestly, it will likely require a mind as powerful as yours, capable of focusing strongly. I know it is asking a lot to trust a virtual stranger to give that level of control over to them, but I assure you—,” Zeb said.

“Done. Next,” Casey cut him off impatiently.

Zeb sighed.

“I appreciate your trust in me, Lady Casey. I truly do. However, I must stress that I will need complete, total control over your mind and will; I won’t work if you resist at all, even instinctually. The discipline required is immense,” he said.

“I can do that,” Casey said, confidently and without hesitation.

Alex frowned slightly.

Casey, perhaps you should think about this a bit more. He is basically proposing total domination of your mind,” Alex said in flawless Russian.

Casey sighed and sat up.

I understand that, Freckles. I know we don’t know him that well, but Annika would not have suggested I see him if she didn’t think he was trustworthy,” she replied, also in perfect Russian.

Casey, I just want you to be careful. And safe. I love you,” Alex replied, obviously still concerned.

In truth, she was slightly wary of Zeb; her grandmother had told her about the falling out she’d had with Zeb’s grandmother, and she was concerned there could be some lingering family-based resentment.

For his part, Zeb waited patiently while the two women spoke.

I know; I love you too. I really want to do this. I…I am afraid of not recovering fully, or taking years to be able to do a flip again. Please, Freckles. I need your support on this. I know you will look after me. Kick him in his balls and make him your bitch if he tries anything stupid,” Casey replied with one of her dazzling smiles.

Alex chuckled.

Alright. I just want you to be happy, my Tiny Tough,” she said.

Casey nodded.

All I need to be happy is you, Alexandria. Still, I need to try. Most people in my position will never have a chance like this,” she said.

“Even if they had the opportunity, they wouldn’t have a strong enough mind,” Alex replied in English.

She sighed, then smiled and nodded her agreement.

Alex moved to kiss her wife deeply, then turned to face Zeb.

“Apologies, Master Zebediah. That was rude of us, but my wife and I needed to discuss things in private for a moment,” she said apologetically.

Zeb nodded.

“No need to apologize, Mistress Alexandria. However…the second issue requires even more trust in me,” he replied, “if such a thing is even possible,” he said with a sigh.

“Okay, spill it Massage-notist; I am getting bored,” Casey said, assigning Zeb one of her nicknames.

“Lady Casey... in attempting to fully heal your injury, I will be helping your mind manipulate your physical body, spurring it into healing itself; it will be uncomfortable, and… I cannot stress this enough…If we, if I do not do things exactly right, it could…make things worse,” Zeb replied.

He paused for a moment to let that sink in. Alex frowned, but Casey nodded stoically.

“I understand. It is no different than a conventional spinal surgery, we are just using hypnotism instead of a scalpel,” she said casually.

Zeb looked exasperated; he took a deep breath.

“Lady Casey, what I am trying to say is, uh, I mean that I…I…,” he stammered.

Casey gave an exaggerated, dramatic sigh.

“That it could fucking paralyze me? I understand, Zeb. I am a big girl. I am asking you to do this, okay? Now cowboy the fuck up, alright? Sheesh,” she said in her crude but signature “Tiny Tough” manner.

Casey winked at Zeb, who could not withstand her unique charm; he chuckled and shook his head.

Casey reached out and took Alex’s hand.

Relax, my love. I can handle this. Nika brought us together, she said telepathically.

Alex relaxed slightly and smiled at her, nodding.

Alright. I trust you, my love. I know you can handle this, she thought in reply, smiling at her wife.

Zeb cleared his throat.

“Ladies, I am a True Hypnotist; I am secure in and proud of my ability and skill. However, this is uncharted territory for me. Using hypnotic energy to manipulate the physical body is very difficult. I have never done this before, nor anything else this serious for that matter. I was not trying to discourage you, Lady Casey; I just wanted to be certain that you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into before you decided to proceed,” he said, smiling at the sexy brunette hypnotist.

Casey nodded.

“I understand, Zeb. Thank you for being careful, I genuinely appreciate it. Now that we have that out of the way, please let’s get on with it. I have a ceremony to be at later tonight,” she replied with her usual bravado.

Zeb chuckled nervously.

“Actually there is a third, and final, issue…,” he said quietly.

He averted his gaze, bracing for Casey to become more agitated.

“Go on please,” Alex interjected before her wife could reply.

“To kickstart the process and encourage your body to realign your injury, it will be necessary to…uh…that is... I would have to…,” he stammered, unable to get the words out.

Zeb looked away, clearly uncomfortable.

Casey, now growing truly impatient, let out a loud groan.

“Just spit it out already, will you? I’m a big girl. If I am okay with everything up to this point, whatever else there is can’t be that bad,” she said with exasperation.

“Case, calm down,” Alex said gently.

Blushing bright red despite his complexion, Zeb managed to lift his gaze to theirs once again.

“No, its okay; she is right to be irritated. In order to make this work, my efforts will have the effect of…causing you…uh…,” he said.

Casey grinned as the realization hit her.

“Making me cum?” she asked shamelessly.

Zeb flinched slightly and nodded, and both Casey and Alex laughed.

“That won’t be a problem,” Alex assured him.

“Fuck no; in fact, I would expect at least one orgasm out of this. It is one thing males are good for,” Casey teased with a wink.

Zeb was obviously surprised by the couple’s reaction to his revelation.

Suddenly, he experienced a moment of clarity.

He could do this.

Zeb took a deep breath and composed himself.

His mind had been spinning since Casey and Alex’s unexpected arrival, but now he quieted his thoughts and emotions, focusing on what he needed to do.

“It is necessary, I assure you. I am not ashamed to admit that I am a fan of yours, but I am not some pervert attempting to take advantage of the situation. The process takes a lot of hypnotic energy, massive amounts, and stimulating you into orgasm helps amplify and focus your energy which I can combine with my own. Then I can increase your hypnotic healing ability, stimulating it beyond what you can do alone,” Zeb said, his voice now strong and confident.

Casey smiled.

“Much better. That sounds good, Master Zebediah. Let’s fucking do it!” she said enthusiastically, lying on the table.

Zebediah took a deep breath and tried to focus on his mind. The situation felt surreal; he was here with his idol, his hypno-crush. The person he admired most in the hypnotism world. In truth, he had fantasized of being intimate with Lady Casey many times... had imagined being with both Casey and her wife Alexandria at the same time. Of course, they were simply the kind of fantasies than any red-blooded man might have about gorgeous women in his orbit. Of course, he never for an instant had any realistic expectation it would ever happen.

Now suddenly, absurdly, Lady Casey was lying in front of him naked while she awaited him bringing her to a massive orgasm under the watchful eye of her wife.

Closing his eyes, Zeb entered a light trance, banishing his lingering nervousness and giving himself suggestions for confidence and concentration. He had never performed this procedure before, but he was confident he knew what was required.

Opening his eyes, he nodded to Alex, then placed his hands gently but firmly on Casey’s shoulders.

“Alright, I’m ready to begin,” he said calmly, focusing his power into his touch.

Alex gave a nod.

“I’m ready,” Casey said quietly.

“Alright Lady, er Casey, just relax. This is going to start as a simple massage,” Zeb said, now fully taking charge.

He pressed his fingers firmly into her shoulders, working her muscles, kneading her flesh, using his expert touch to massage away her tension.

Zeb could not help smiling slightly as the tiny brunette let out a slight gasp followed by a contented sigh.

“It feels wonderful to just relax and enjoy the moment…to allow my touch to sooth you and feel all the tension in your body draining away…” he suggested gently, moving his hands slowly further down.

As Zeb continued the massage, he released small, focused waves of hypnotic energy into her body.

“Relax deeper and deeper Casey…relaxing is a skill, one you are a master of…just let the pleasant feeling spread through you, both your body and your mind…letting yourself drop…sinking into trance…,” Zeb added soothingly.

He was now gently massaging the sides of Casey’s spectacular breasts, again sending a small pulses of energy into her.

“Mmmmm….,” Casey murmured, letting out a soft sigh.

“It feels so nice to be pampered, to have someone pay homage to your lovely body... helping you feel very good, your entire body feeling so relaxed…relaxing deeper and deeper…allowing yourself to easily and effortlessly drop into hypnosis,” Zeb continued in a firm but gentle monotone.

“Yes…feel good….,” Casey said, her voice barely audible.

She smiled slightly, and her entire body visibly relaxed even as her nippled stiffened beneath her.

Focused completely on his work, Zeb continued to skillfully and respectfully massage the most important client of his life, slowly working his way down her beautiful body, softly murmuring encouragement to rest and relax.

He briefly recalled Casey’s offhand comment about her body being her problem, wondering idly if she were overly sensitive about some aspect of it, such as her diminutive stature. Personally, Zeb felt she was perfect, a magnificent blend of supple strength and sexy femininity. He could feel her powerful, honed muscles relaxing under his expert touch as he moved his hands slowly further down across her lower back; mentally he concentrated on the area of her injury, noting the dimmer spot in her aura and concentrating on sending his energy into it while gently encouraging Casey’s mind to focus on the same spot.

Casey shuddered and let out a soft moan as she relaxed even further.

Relaxed, and grew increasingly aroused.

Alex watched the proceedings intently; she wasn’t jealous of him touching Casey in the least, as she was confident that Zeb was acting in good faith and that what he was doing was necessary for her beloved Tiny Tough to recover fully.

Hypnotic massage techniques might be something I can add to my repertoire in the future. Perhaps Zebediah would be willing to train me…, she thought.

Smiling faintly, Zeb moved his hands further down and firmly massaging Casey’s lovely peach-shaped ass.

It immediately became apparent that the tiny hypnotist enjoyed having her ass fondled; Zeb could feel her arousal increasing rapidly, and she let out a soft giggle.

Slowly working Casey’s calves, Zeb suddenly found his concentration and professional demeanor faltering a bit. As delicious as her entire body was, his idol’s perfect feet were now almost literally in his hands; her lovely pale soles nearly too much of a distraction.

Hardly immune to Lady Casey’s charms, her moans and sighs of pleasure were bringing attention to his own building arousal, further making it more difficult to concentrate.

“And now for the most important part,” he husked, his voice cracking slightly.

Zeb placed his gently on her ankles.

The entranced Casey was silent, as was Alex.

“Your feet; with reflexology, I can stimulate any of your body directly from them…and with hypnotic enhancement, I can bring you to an incredibly powerful orgasm. As you orgasm, you will release and focus a tremendous amount of hypnotic power, joining your effort to mine so you can heal,” he said as he began stroking and caressing her soles.

“Yes…,” Casey whispered.

Zeb glanced at Alex, who gave him a comforting smile and a nod of approval.

“Casey your arousal is going to continue to build now, quickly and intensely…however, you will not be able to release until I allow it. Do you understand, Casey?” Zeb asked, amplifying his hypnotic touch as he spoke.

“Yes…,” Casey said, her voice almost inaudible.

Smirking slightly, he slid one hand up Casey’s leg, moving it lightly between her thighs, teasing and caressing his way up to the edge of her wet pussy.

Casey moaned and shuddered as she grew more aroused by the second.

Now Alex tensed slightly; again, it was not out of jealousy but rather apprehension as the more serious, and dangerous, part of the procedure approached.

The statuesque blonde prayed silently to Hypnothea that her wife would come emerge from the process safe and healed.

Zeb could feel Casey’s building arousal as he continued to guide her toward a powerful climax, both of his hands now skillfully working her feet and continuing to send his hypnotic energy into her.

Casey was moaning softly as her body was being continually stimulated, forcibly aroused even as she was in the depths of a trance, her muscles loose and relaxed; it was almost a form of bondage.

She was now trapped at the edge of orgasm, ready to cum, and she could not until Zeb allowed it.

It was a form of sweet torture.

Zeb was also aware of how the situation was affecting Mistress Alexandria as well; he could feel her anxiety as well as her raw power radiating from her, iron-willed self-control keeping her emotions in check. He felt this was a good thing, as needed her help with the next stage and her tremendous energy was ready to be tapped.

“Mistress Alexandria... Alex, I need your assistance now please,” Zeb declared.

Alex stepped forward with an eager nod.

“I am ready. Tell me what to do,” she said confidently.

“No one knows Casey’s body better than you. I would like you to touch her, pleasure her and add your energy to hers,” Zeb said, kissing and caressing Casey’s beautiful feet, continuing to deftly work her nerve endings and pressure points with uncanny skill.

Alex nodded and quickly moved to do as Zeb requested. It was an easy assignment; though she did not like seeing her lover suffering the torment of being unable to cum, she did enjoy teasing the headstrong brunette herself.

Alex began to kiss Casey’s lovely body, her lips gently caressing her spine; she released her hypnotic energy into her wife with each kiss. When she reached Casey’s ass, she kissed it gently while at the same time sliding her hand between Casey’s legs and starting to gently work her pussy.

Zeb was practically beside himself at this point. His manhood was harder than granite, grinding unsatisfactorily against his pants as he continued to stroke and stimulate his patient, working alongside Alex to keep Casey almost intolerably aroused. His Sight showed her Aura glowing brightly, nearly blindingly; it was one of the most powerful he had ever observed.

Suddenly he noticed something strange; the dark spot in her aura around Casey’s injury seemed to be throwing off tendrils of darkness. They crisscrossed the rest of her aura, and Zeb realized with a start that they were holding back her overall power, somehow diminishing it.

He found this fascinating and a little scary.

How strong will she be if the injury is healed and not holding back her power? he wondered with excitement.

Zeb forced himself to focus. Casey’s mind and body were at their limit, now stimulated past their normal capacity, reaching a peak he had been watching for.

“Cum for me now Casey!” he said loudly.

He raised her foot to his mouth and indulged in sucking on her toes.

Casey let out a scream of ecstasy, thrashing wildly as she had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

She moaned loudly, shuddering as pleasure ripped through her body.

Alex held her hand tightly while she gasped for breath.

In the midst of her pleasure, Zeb initiated the next stage of the procedure.

Sleep!” he commanded loudly, pressing his will into the dazed and orgasming brunette’s mind, sending instantly her into an even deeper trance.

Casey sighed loudly and visibly relaxed completely.

Alex continued to hold her hand.

“Good... very good, Casey,” Zeb said gently, continuing to massage her, from her feet upward, guiding her even deeper.

Casey’s breathing steadied, and Alex stroked her hair.

“Let yourself rest now, relaxing more and more... your thoughts fading away now... no resistance, no worries or concerns. No pain,” Zeb said, running a finger lightly along her inner thigh.

He looked at Alex, who nodded for him to continue.

“You feel only peace; your mind is blank, no thoughts and no will of your own, only compliance and obedience to me and my guidance. Your mind is now blank and empty, ready to accept my suggestions so that you can heal fully…you will remain completely relaxed and deep in this trance until I tell you to awaken,” he finished.

Zeb completed the the process of linking his mind and will to hers, assuming total control over the tiny woman.

Casey sighed softly as she let go, her iron discipline allowing herself to surrender completely.

Now for the hard part, Zeb thought grimly.

“Alex, please continue to allow your power to flow into your wife; concentrate on soothing her,” he said softly.

“Of course,” Alex agreed, sending gentle waves of hypnotic energy into Casey through her gentle touch.

Exerting his will fully, Zeb stimulated Casey’s mind to focus on her body, on the area the bullet had injured.

He guided her concentration to the slightly misaligned, imperfectly healed bone that was touching her spinal column ever so slightly.

Zeb could feel Casey’s powerful mind shift its focus, and her aura briefly flared brighter than he’d seen it so far.

He also felt the process rapidly draining his own energy.

“Alex, if you would concentrate on Casey’s wound now, it would be a big help,” Zeb said calmly.

“Of course,” Alex said, focusing on sending her energy to the specific spot where the bullet had lodged.

Zeb channelled Alex’s energy, adding it to his own and gave a powerful mental push.

Casey moaned softly, and there was a sudden snap as the misaligned piece of bone suddenly re-fractured and moved, releasing the pressure on her spinal column.

To an outside observer, what was taking place would seem ridiculous, even boring.

The sound of a tiny area of Casey’s bone separating was inaudible to normal human hearing.

To Alex and Zeb, it was thunderously loud.

Alex gasped, her energy faltering.

“Oh my Goddess, what was that?” she asked nervously.

“It is okay, Alexandria; that was the first step. Everything is fine, I promise. Please continue,” Zeb said calmly, though he’d begun to perspire slightly.

Alex took a deep breath and nodded, refocusing on sending her hypnotic energy into her wife’s body.

For the next several minutes, Zeb stood still as a statue, his hands pressed tightly against Casey’s back, his eyes wide and staring. His breathing became slow, his entire being was focused like a laser on the woman’s injury. Utilizing the abundance of power within her body as well as Alex’s and his own, he compelled Casey to enter a healing trance and focus on the the fractured bone.

With precision mental effort akin to that of a surgeon performing a physical procedure, Zeb directed Casey’s mind to move the splinter of bone back into place.

Again, it was an extremely tiny movement.

Again, it sounded jarringly loud to Zeb and Alex as the bone went back together properly.

Casey gasped audibly; her deep trance inured her to the worst of the pain, but she still felt it keenly enough that she reacted.

“You are fine, my love. Relax…I am here…relax Casey…relaxl…,” Alex soothed gently.

Zeb too gasped, though it was with relief; the bone appeared to have gone where it belonged.

His fear was that it might go the wrong direction and cause more harm.

Taking a deep breath, he continued to concentrate, and he was immensely relieved when the bone began to rapid knit together, healing properly this time.

“Did it work?” Alex asked calmly.

“I believe so; look, use your Sight,” Zeb replied, a slight strain in his voice.

Alex closed her eyes and concentrated.

She gasped as she got an image of Casey’s spine, and the injured area rapidly healing.

She smiled.

“Oh Goddess, it worked! I…wait, what about the dark patch in her aura? Those tendrils?” she asked quietly.

Zeb frowned; he had expected the dark patch to fade after the bone was healed and the pressure on her spinal column relieved.

It had not.

Concentrating on the darkness, Zeb realized with a start that is was another injury.

A spiritual one.

Casey’s confidence had been damaged by her injury.

The dark patch was akin to a parasite, holding Casey back mentally and spiritually.

Her full potential power lurked beneath it, diminished by the darkness and its tendrils, which were crisscrossing Casey’s aura like a spiderweb.

Zeb started again.

The injury somehow awakened Casey’s full potential as a hypnotist, but her loss of mobility must have caused her doubt and fear which grew into a spiritual parasite. Not only was the injury holding her back physically, but that in turn was causing her emotional stress that was holding her back mentally, spiritually. Her power waxing and waning must have been the result of Casey trying to fight through the mental trauma in her stubborn way, he thought.

Damn, this could be challenging, Zeb thought grimly.

He took a deep breath.

“That is a spiritual injury; her hypnotic-power aura is damaged, likely from the mental stress and doubt caused by being physically injured. Not to worry, we can repair that too. Alex, concentrate on unwinding the tendrils; I will direct Casey into shrinking the dark spot,” Zeb instructed.

“Okay, I am on it,” Alex said.

She took a deep breath and began to concentrate on the tendrils.

Zeb focused on directing Casey’s mind to reject the darkened area of her aura. suddenly, the tendrils seemed to lash out at him, and wave of fatigue struck him; he nearly faltered.

Alex sensed this, and placed on hand on Zeb’s arm, feeding him some of her energy as well.

He gasped; the raw hypnotic power Alex released into him was incredible.

Suddenly rejuvenated, Zeb continued his work, as seconds, then minutes passed. Casey’s own seemingly endless supply of energy slowly began to wane; the expenditure needed to force spiritual injury to shrink was immense. And yet little by little, shrink it did, the dark area steadily diminishing.

It became easier as Alex unwound the tendrils, and at last the darkness faded to nothing.

Casey’s aura suddenly flared, becoming twice as bright as before, brighter than any Zeb had ever witnessed.

Alex yelped and stumbled back, and Zeb quickly broke his connection to Casey and stepped back as well.

“Oh my, that was…incredible,” he breathed.

Alex was breathing rapidly.

“Is she…is she okay?” she asked quietly.

Zeb nodded.

“I believe so; however, her aura, her power seems to have increased dramatically…somehow,” he said with wonder.

“Of course it did,” Alex said with a chuckle and shake of her head.

“Casey, let your mind and body reconnect as one and begin to come up for me now…consciousness and free will returning…my control fading like mist in the morning sun…you are becoming more and more alert and aware…feeling wonderful, relaxed and refreshed…awaken for me now, Casey; fully alert. Wide awake and feeling fantastic!” Zeb said firmly.

Casey sighed, stirring slightly before sitting bolt upright.

“What the fuck?” she said, looking around.

Alex couldn’t help laughing, and Zeb smiled.

“Did it work—oof!” Casey said as her wife moved over to engulf her in a hug.

“You’re okay! Casey, you did marvelous, honey! And so did Zeb!” Alex said.

She kissed Casey deeply several times, then hugged her again.

“Yes, I feel good, Freckles. Fucking great actually,” Casey replied, laughing.

Alex kissed her a few more times, then whirled around to grab Zeb and kiss him on each cheek several times.

“Thank you, thank you!” She said.

“I, er, of course. It was my pleasure,” Zeb said, blushing.

“Holy fuck, I feel good!” Casey said, hopping off the table with her old grace.

Quickly regaining his composure, Zeb nodded to both women.

“Yes, it appears that everything went well. With Mistress Alexandria’s help, I was able to guide your body to heal itself,” he said with satisfaction.

He gave Alex a genuine smile.

“I only did what you asked; this was all you and Casey,” Alex replied, beaming.

“Indeed, you both deserve credit. Without both of you, I could not have accomplished this miracle,” Zeb said solemnly.

He yawned suddenly, fatigue hitting him again despite his desire to conceal how drained he was.

“Pardon me. Ahem... as I was saying, you should be back to one hundred percent again, Lady Casey. And the issue with your power, your aura, flaring up uncontrollably... that should be resolved as well…with some added benefits, I believe,” he said with a grin.

“Benefits?” Casey asked.

Zeb nodded.

“My theory is that your body was straining to function properly, and your most remarkable mind was attempting to compensate; hence, your momentary spells of weakness, and sudden boosts of hypnotic power. Now that your spine is healed properly, you should have regained equilibrium…and your power seems to have, uh, grown…” he said almost sheepishly.

“What, permanently?” Casey asked, stunned.

Again Zeb nodded.

Casey smiled.

Then she giggled.

The giggle became a full-on cackle.

“Okay Tiny Tough, simmer down. Oh hell, this is just what we need,” Alex said, shaking her head.

“Oh don’t worry, Freckles; how much more trouble could I get into?” Casey asked slyly.

Alex sighed.

“I can’t even begin to fathom,” she said with a smile.

“Casey, you should probably take things slow; you will need rest, and—,” Zeb began.

He was interrupted by Casey suddenly crouching and performing a backflip, landing lightly on her feet with perfect balance.

“Noted,” she said, winking at Zeb.

He couldn’t help smiling.

Zeb was truly ecstatic he had helped his idol recover.

He was truly shocked at what she did next.

Casey rushed over to him and hugged him tightly, then stood on her tip-toes and kissed him on the lips.

“I can’t thank you enough, Master Zebediah. Really. I owe you. This is…incredible. Thank you, truly,” she said, her brown eyes staring into his.

Zeb let out a choked gurgle, his gaze locked on hers.

“It was truly my pleasure, Lady Casey,” he finally managed to whisper.

Casey grinned, kissed him again, then stepped back and did a cartwheel.

“Whee! Thank you, thank you, thank you Zeb!” she shouted with a giggle.

Blushing deeply, Zeb shook his head.

“Truly, Lady Casey, no thanks are needed. You are genuinely my idol... and it was a privilege and a pleasure to be able to help you. I am... I...” he faltered slightly, suddenly swaying in place.

“Zeb? Are you okay?” Alex asked with concern.

Zeb looked uncertain.

“Ohh... p-pardon me,” he murmured, shaking his head, darkness flickering at the edge of his vision.

“Zeb, what is wrong?” Casey asked, alarmed.

She dashed to his side.

“I just... became a little... dizzy... for a moment…,” Zeb said.

Smiling weakly, he turned, swaying again as the floor seemed to flow like water beneath his feet. He realized he had drained himself beyond his limits, and was now paying the price.

“Forgive me, ladies, I think I... need to... sit... down...” he managed, taking a single step, before collapsing, darkness enveloping him as the floor rose up to meet him...

* * *

Lady Casey walked into the “Entranced” lounge at The Spiral with a spring in her step and a huge smile on her face. She felt better than she had since before she had been shot.

It was six o’clock in the evening; she and Alex had visited both the The Spiral’s boutique and salon, buying new clothes and getting their hair and nails done. Casey was now wearing a gorgeous floor-length dress with spaghetti-straps and a plunging neckline; it was deep red slashed with irregular fiery orange and vivid yellow stripes, and had a long slit up one side. Her hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore long diamond chandelier-style earrings that nearly brushed the fair skin of her bare shoulders. Her makeup was flawless, enhancing her natural beauty, and her favorite diamond solitaire pendant hung around her neck, glittering between her cleavage. Her fingernails were freshly painted dark red, and her alexandrite wedding ring sparkled on her left hand. A diamond and ruby bracelet adorned her right wrist, and a gold ring set with a large ruby glinted on her right middle finger.

Her footwear was a pair of strappy, gold platform sandals with five-inch stiletto heels, and her toenails were painted bright orange. She of course had on her anti-magic toe rings.

Beside her walked Mistress Alexandria, who looked radiant in a strapless deep purple sheath dress. Her hair was down and styled in wavy layers, and her enormous diamond pendant hung around her neck. She wore large amethyst drop-earrings, and her eyeshadow was a dark purple. Her long acrylic fingernails were pristine white, and she wore her customary silver thumb rings as well as her stunning red diamond wedding ring.

Eschewing shoes as usual, Alex’s toenails were painted dark purple and had tiny diamonds affixed to them; the pedicure had cost ten-thousand dollars, but Casey had insisted she have it done. Instead of her typical plain silver toe rings, she wore a single golden one set with a large, almost gaudy purple diamond that Casey had picked out for her at The Spiral’s jeweler.

Spiral patrons and employees alike paused to gawk at or hurry out of the way of the stunning couple, who were holding hands as they sauntered through the lounge toward the VIP section reserved for top-tier hypnotists and their entourages.

Casey and Alex settled into a booth; almost immediately a server approached them to see if they would like to order drinks.

Casey opted for a dark beer, while Alex went with her customary vodka-cranberry.

“Are you sure Zeb will be okay?” Alex asked as their drinks arrived.

“Doctor Carson said he will be fine. After the IV and some food, I am sure he will be okay. We will check on him before we leave,” Casey replied, sipping her beer.

They sat and enjoyed their drinks and each others’ company, talking and laughing.

Several club members and employees stopped by their table to greet them and chat, including Mistress Jayde, Mistress Deanna, Master Sylver and several others.

Nearly all of them commented on how good they looked and how well Casey seemed to have recovered, as well as the fact that Alex was clad in something other than white.

“Casey said she wanted to see me in purple, so I gave it a shot,” Alex patiently replied to each inquiry.

Lady Christine joined them for a drink as well, expressing her delight at Casey’s recovery.

“I thought you were going to New York to catch up with Cunt—I mean Donna,” Casey remarked with a raised eyebrow.

Christine sighed.

“I was…but I decided that as good as Donna has been to me, following her has gotten me into a lot of trouble. To be honest, I am not in a hurry to run off to fight in some hypnosis-war that I have no vested interest in. I am really not sure what Donna’s motivation is for doing something so dangerous; I just don’t see the payoff. At the risk of pissing her off, I think I am going to hang around for a bit and see if the costumed villainess thing is for me,” she replied.

Casey had nodded approvingly.

“Good for you. You did us a solid and kept your word, so you are okay in my book,” she said.

Alex agreed, and the three of them had a pleasant visit. Eventually, Christine politely excused herself.

“Temptress actually has a heist planned for tonight,” she said with a wink.

“Awesome, good luck,” Casey said, grinning.

“Be careful, and have fun,” Alex added with a chuckle.

“Okay, I am fucking hungry!” Casey said after Christine had left.

“I’m shocked,” Alex said with a straight face.

“Watch it Freckles, or—,” Casey began.

“You will make me act like a chicken? I have heard that one. Not if I make you a ballerina first,” Alex retorted in reply.

It was a standard exchange between them, a show of endearment.

The two women shared a laugh and a kiss.

Peggy’s domination ceremony was scheduled to take place at midnight, which meant the two gorgeous hypnotists had plenty of time to enjoy themselves. They went to The Sprial’s sushi restaurant for dinner, then returned to Entranced and stepped onto the dance-floor, where they wowed onlookers with their sexy, graceful and energetic moves.

Casey never stopped smiling, thrilled to be back at full-strength and clearly enjoying every moment, which in turn had Alex smiling continuously as well.

A pair of young and handsome, if clueless, male “normals” found the courage to hit on the two sexy hypnotists while they stood at the bar to get water.

Casey and Alex giggled and exchanged nods.

Alex casually placed her hand on one of the men’s arms, quickly taking him into a trance with the aid of her hypnotic touch.

Casey unleashed her new color-shifting-eyes technique on his companion, easily turning him into her obedient slave.

They took the two hypnotized men back to their booth and commanded them to kneel, then worship their feet.

“Everything really is back to normal,” Casey said as she kicked off her sandals.

She giggled as the entranced young man kneeling in front of her raised her sexy foot to his mouth and began to suck on her toes.

“Are you sure you feel okay? I mean, no lingering….well, anything?” Alex asked.

“Yes, Freckles. I’m fine; fantastic really. I promise,” Casey said with a smile.

Alex flushed; she loved Casey’s smile.

“Good, because I am going to need you all to myself up in our suite before we go to Peggy’s,” she said.

“I am all yours, lover,” Casey replied.

“I was hoping I could get some time with the famous Tiny Tough as well,” a female voice said with a hint of a southern accent.

Casey and Alex both looked up to see a tall, beautiful blonde woman of perhaps twenty-five standing a few feet away. She was about five-foot-ten with a slender, sexy figure that included large round tits and a firm well-shaped ass. She was wearing a sapphire-blue midi-dress and tall strappy black high-heeled sandals. Her wavy platinum hair was loose, cascading well past her shoulders, and she had breathtaking baby blue eyes. Her makeup was heavy but perfect, and she had pouty lips made for smirking to go with flawless, fair skin. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and a silver pocket-watch hung around her neck. Her long fingernails were midnight blue, and she wore gold bracelets on both wrists. A diamond anklet adorned her left ankle, and her toenails were painted a shimmering metallic blue. Pinned to her dress was a golden spiral brooch denoting her as a hypnotist and member of The Spiral.

Casey regarded the newcomer with casual interest.

“And who might you be?” she asked cheerfully.

“Mistress Bri Callaway. I arrived in Boise a few days ago,” the blonde said proudly, as if her name should mean something.

Casey looked at Alex, then quizzically back at Mistress Bri.

“Nice to meet you…,” she said slowly.

“Please, as if you don’t know who I am?” Bri said arrogantly, placing her hands on her hips.

Alex laughed.

“Who are you?” she asked skeptically.

Bri narrowed her eyes.

“Two-time Dallas open champion and last year’s Texas invitational champion,” she said her accent suddenly stronger as she listed two mid-level hypnosis-dueling tournaments.

“Impressive…if I cared,” Casey said dismissively.

Bri tensed, her eyes narrowing.

Alex spoke before she could reply.

“What can my wife do for you, Mistress Bri?” she asked, trying to be diplomatic and diffuse the sudden tension.

“Well, I was hoping to have a civil and dignified chat with The Spiral’s alleged “Champion”; I assumed she would be on my level of class. I see I was mistaken,” Bri replied arrogantly.

Alex felt Casey tense beside her.

“Hey blondie, I never claimed to be “classy”, okay? Just like you probably don’t claim to be a stripper even though you look like one. By the way, I am planning to open a strip club so if you are looking for a job…,” Tiny Tough retorted.

“Easy, Case…,” Alex said quietly.

Bri sneered.

“Yes, listen to your…wife, is it? Of course you are a lesbian,” she replied.

“Okay Ms. Beauty Pageant, it is time for you to move on before you get spanked,” Casey said, her eyes narrowing dangerously.

Alex tensed, ready for her newly-healed and powered-up wife to do something rash and inadvisable.

Bri beat her to it.

The blonde southern hypnodomme reached into the small designer clutch purse she carried and tossed an object onto the table in front of Casey with a soft thump.

An object that drew gasps from those seated nearby.

On the table was a thin, roughly round pewter token about the size of a silver dollar, engraved with a spiral.

Casey looked at the token, then up at Bri.

A wolfish smile spread slowly across her lovely face.

“Oh honey, no…just, no. Trust me, pick that up before you regret it,” Alex said with genuine sympathy.

The token was one that could be purchased in The Spiral’s gift shop for a dollar; it had no value except in a single circumstance.

When challenging another hypnotist to an unrestricted duel.

As Bri had just done to Casey.

Tiny Tough began to laugh.

“Oh fuck, please run along, dear,” she said, wiping her eyes.

Bri stared down at her.

“I am challenging you, Lady Casey. I say you are overrated and this hypnotist from down south is going to make you my foot-slave,” she said with arrogant confidence.

Casey was still laughing.

Alex frowned, looking around at the crowd that was gathering, both in the VIP section and at the rope separating it from the rest of Entranced.

“Mistress Bri, really, this isn’t the way to make a name for yourself at The Spiral. You are obviously new in town, and sound like an accomplished hypnotist. Please, Casey hasn’t picked up the token yet, and there is no shame in withdrawing your challenge. Please. I apologize for being rude earlier,” Alex said, her natural empathy coming out.

She knew her wife would destroy Bri in a duel, and the young blonde woman would make an embarrassing first impression in the Boise hypnotism community.

Alex was genuinely trying to help the newcomer.

“I’ll thank you to stay out of this, Mistress Alexandria. This is out of your league, bless your heart,” Bri said smugly.

Casey’s eyes narrowed, and she snatched up the token.

“Let’s do it, bitch,” she said eagerly.

Bri smirked.

“Excellent! I didn’t think you’d accept,” she said.

Alex sighed.

“As the one accepting the challenge, Lady Casey gets to choose when the duel takes place,” she said loudly.

“Right fucking now, duh,” Casey said immediately.

Bri’s smug demeanor faltered for just an instant, but she composed herself quickly.

“That is perfectly fine with me,” she said with a smile.

Word of the challenge spread quickly, and soon one of the smaller dueling auditoriums was almost full of excited spectators.

Mistress Camila was tapped to announce the duel, first announcing the challenger Mistress Bri to polite applause and scattered cheers. Then the reigning club champion, Lady Casey, to wild applause and loud, sustained cheering. Both hypnotists waved to the audience, flashing dazzling smiles.

Casey’s gaze went to her beloved wife sitting in a private VIP box on the auditorium’s upper tier.

Her smiled broadened when she saw Master Zebediah sitting with Alex, dressed in a sharp grey pinstriped suit, a huge smile on his face.

Casey waved and blew kissed up to them, then turned to face her opponent.

“Alright, this is an unrestricted duel; no hypnotism technique is barred, and the punishment and humiliation is up to the victor. Are you ladies ready?” Camila asked.

The sexy Latina staff-hypnotist was dressed in a short black dress and tall black pumps, her hair in a tight bun; she looked at each hypnotist and elicited a nod.

“Okay…begin!” Camila said, stepping back.

Bri raised her silver pocket-watch and started it swinging rhythmically.

“Just follow the watch Casey…let it draw your eyes as it swings back and forth…see how it reflects the light…it is very soothing…as it swings back and forth…drawing your eyes…keep following the watch and listen to my voice…,” the beautiful blonde said in her alluring southern accent.

In contrast, Casey stood silent and impassive.

Her brown eyes were wide, and she was staring hard at Bri.

The rich brown of her eyes shifted to green, then faded to blue before changing to intense violet.

Invisible, raw hypnotic energy flowed from her eyes and into Bri.

“Just relax, Casey…relax more and more with each swing of the watch…back and forth…relax deeper…deeper with every swing, sink deeper with every word I speak…relax and follow the watch…back…and forth…you…you, uh…you are feeling very relaxed now Casey…,” Bri continued in her powerful voice.

The blonde hypnotist stammered a bit as she felt the incredible hypnotic power radiating from Casey and directly into her.

She recovered quickly, and her watch continued to swing smoothly, flashing the auditorium lights into Casey’s eyes.

Eyes that were continuing to shift in color, from violet to blue, then to green before their natural brown and then back.

Casey continued to stare, silent and unblinking; she felt a pleasant, relaxing warmth begin to spread through her body, along with a tug at her eyes, an invisible pull to follow the swinging silver pocket-watch as Bri’s power began to affect her.

Tiny Tough resisted the urge, keeping her shifting gaze locked on Bri’s blue eyes.

“It is so easy to follow the swinging watch and…and to listen to m-my voice…relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…letting go and…and sinking into…trance…,” Bri was saying.

The cadence of her speech was noticeably slowing, and her eyes kept going to Casey’s dazzling shifting gaze; it was becoming more and more difficult to look away. Her mind was beginning to grow cloudy.

However, Bri was clearly a skilled and powerful hypnotist; her watch continued to swing, and she stoically continued her induction.

Though Bri’s induction was affecting her, Casey simply continued to stare.

The speed at which her eyes changed color was increasing; at the same time, Bri’s speech and the speed at which her watch was swinging continued to slow.

The hypnotic energy Casey was emitting was incredible, and Bri could feel an intense tingle throughout her body as her muscles began to go limp and thinking became even more difficult.

“You…you are getting…sleepy…very…sleepy…your eye-eyelids are getting h-heavy…,” Bri said, no longer powerfully projecting her voice.

The silver pocket-watch was swinging almost lazily, and its rhythm was off; there was noticeable slack in its chain as Bri’s grip weakened.

The blonde hypnotist’s eyes were now riveted to Casey’s as they rapidly shifted color.

Brown, green, blue, violet…violet, blue, green, brown.

Bri suddenly went silent, the watch falling from her grasp and hitting the stage floor with a muffled clink.

Her body stiffened, then relaxed completely; her eyes were wide and unblinking and her mouth hanging open.

She was hypnotized.

Casey hadn’t uttered a word.

The duel had lasted just over sixty seconds.

The victorious hypnotist gasped as she allowed her eyes to return to normal; the took several deep breaths as she shook off Bri’s hypnotism.

Then she smiled broadly, waving to the crowd.

“I hope that wasn’t too boring for you all!” Casey said cheerfully.

Her words were met with enthusiastic applause and loud cheers.

Casey looked up to see both Alex and Zeb smiling and clapping.

She again blew them kisses, then turned to her latest conquest with a wicked smile.

The crowd quieted in anticipation of the coming humiliation.

Lady Casey could be something of a wild-card; some opponents she humiliated creatively and harshly, while others she released without giving a single suggestion.

Bri was not fortunate enough to be one of the latter.

“Okay, so Miss Beauty Queen here is visiting us from Texas, and she decided to announce herself by challenging me. I will admit, she is a decent hypnotist…decent, but not great. I think it is time she got a proper Boise welcome, don’t y’all?” Casey asked the crowd, sarcastically saying “y’all” in an exaggerated Texas accent.

Again the crowd cheered, then quickly quieted.

Casey took a moment to deepen Bri’s trance, having the blonde look into her eyes and using fractionation techniques to drop her deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Soon, the blonde’s mind was an empty, open receptacle for her suggestions, completely unable to resist Casey.

“Alright Bri, I know a lot of people here want to see those tits and that cute little ass, so strip naked for me now,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Bri said in a dazed voice.

She quickly stepped out of her sandals and began to remove her dress; when she was naked, Casey instructed her to do a slow turn for the audience, displaying her lovely toned body. Her large tits were spectacular, her pussy shaved, and her ass firm and round.

The audience murmured their approval.

A smiling Casey then proceeded to put Bri through some classic, cliched humiliation; the hypno-groupies loved and expected the routine, and in truth Casey enjoyed it as well.

The sexy blonde Texan woman performed a chicken impression, assumed several yoga poses, and danced in a provocative and sexy manner to music Casey had played over the auditorium’s PA system. Casey next invited two young women up on stage to take turns swatting Bri’s ass with a riding crop, suggesting the blonde feel building pleasure with every blow; she was intolerably aroused by the sixth swat, moaning and begging for release.

“Aright, go ahead and cum, Bri! Cum hard the next time you feel that sting on your tight little ass!” Casey said firmly.

The woman holding the crop swatted Bri again, and the hypnotized woman let out a shout and shuddered with pleasure as a powerful orgasm rippled through her.

The woman handed the crop to her friend, who looked at Casey.

The hypnotist nodded.

Grinning, the cute young hypno-groupie swatted Bri’s ass with the crop yet again.

“Cum again, Bri! CUM!” Casey said firmly.

Bri trembled as an even more powerful orgasm crashed through her; she moaned loudly, trembling in ecstasy.

Casey thanked the two young women and sent them back to their seats.

Bri was sweating, breathing heavily as she recovered from her orgasms.

“Well, that was fun. Now I know you all want to see Bri here turned into a foot-slave, don’t you?” Casey asked the crowd.

The audience cheered and applauded in agreement.

Casey gestured to the side of the stage, and a stage-hand brought her a tall stool.

The brunette hypnotist bent and unbuckled her thousand-dollar sandals, then kicked them off and hopped up lightly and gracefully to sit on the stool.

“Alright my little Southern Belle Bri, when I snap my fingers you will become completely aware, but remain utterly unable to resist my commands and suggestions,” Casey instructed.

She raised her hand and casually gave a loud snap.

Bri jumped as she became aware; blinking rapidly, she looked around and scowled.

“Fuck,” she said quietly.

“Now, now, that isn’t very ladylike. You brought this on yourself. Come over here and get on your knees. You know what to do; worship my feet like,” Casey said with a smirk.

She extended her right foot as Bri moved stiffly to obey.

Casey giggled and waved to the crowd as the defeated blonde hypnotist knelt and took her foot in her hands before raising it to her lips.

Casey laughed and made jokes to the crowd, occasionally giving Bri instructions on how to improve her foot-worship techniques. The blonde helpless kissed every part of Casey’s feet, licked her soles and sucked each of her toes.

After five minutes Casey hopped off the stool and walked to the front of the stage, forcing Bri to crawl after her, continuing to kiss her feet.

“Okay, it is obvious Bri here takes very a lot of pride in her appearance. How about we give her a facial? Do I have a volunteer to come up here and, well, cum on her face?” Casey asked the crowd.

Dozens of hands shot up, belonging to both men and women; each one was willing to come up on stage and expose themself in order to be stimulated to orgasm so they could cum on the hapless Bri’s face.

Casey smiled; she reached out with her mentalism powers and scanned the minds of the crowd.

She settled on a young man who had not raised his hand; however, he very much wanted to come up on stage and be the one to give Bri a facial.

He was perhaps twenty-five, with curly light brown hair and thin-framed glasses; he was dressed in a blue and white checkered flannel shirt and blue jeans, with a “Team Casey” T-shirt on beneath hi flannel.

“How about…you, there; Byron is it? Come on up here, I know you want to,” Casey said, reading his mind and pointing at him.

The young man looked stunned, turning bright red. The people around him began to clap and shout encouragement.

Casey winked at him and motioned for him to join her on stage.

Grinning nervously, he rose and made his way up on the stage.

A stage-hand ran out and put a microphone on him.

“Alright, thank you for coming up here, Byron. Nice shirt by the way; I’ll sign it after we are done here if you like. Tell us, what do you do?” Casey said with a beaming smile.

“Hi, Lady Casey. Uh, I am an IT guy here at the Spiral,” Byron replied nervously.

“Oh, that is awesome. Thank you for all your hard work on all the tech-stuff we take for granted here. So, are you ready to whip out you manhood and shoot your load on her face?” Casey asked.

The crowd hooted and cheered; Bri continued to helplessly kiss Casey’s feet.

In her VIP box, Alex looked at Zeb, and they shared a chuckle.

Casey was an intriguing, absurd, intoxicating combination of sexy, feminine, classy beauty and crude, tomboyish vulgarity.

Alex loved her dearly, and Zeb practically worshipped her.

Onstage, Byron swallowed hard, then nodded.

“I…y-yes, Lady Casey,” he said in a shaky voice.

Casey laughed and patted him reassuringly on the arm.

She ordered Bri to kneel in front of Byron, then instructed him to take out his cock.

The young man fumbled with his pants, eventually pulling out his impressive, ramrod-hard shaft, flushing bright red as he did so.

The crowd cheered and applauded.

“Okay, Byron. Let her have it,” Casey instructed.

“You cunt, I will kill you for this!” Bri shrieked, tears of rage trickling down her cheeks.

She had never before been utterly, publicly humiliated, and it showed.

Casey laughed at her.

“You asked for this; you are the stupid cunt. Now slap yourself hard across the face,” Casey replied casually.

Bri looked stunned as she obeyed, giving herself a stinging smack on the cheek to the delight of the audience.

“Go ahead, Byron. Stroke that shaft,” Casey instructed.

Byron’s hand went to his cock and he began to masturbate.

Slowly at first, his hand began to move faster and faster, and less than a minute later he was pumping furiously.

“Stay nice and still, Bri,” Casey instructed.

“I…uh…I’m about to…oh…ah…fuck yes,” Byron said.

He gasped loudly as his cock spasmed.

Bri yelped and flinched, breaking into sobs as Byron shot his load all over her pretty face.

Casey grinned and applauded, and the audience cheered Byron loudly while hurling taunts at Bri.

A stage-hand brought Bryon a towel, and after he had cleaned up and put away his shaft Casey thanked him and kissed him on the cheek before giving him a big hug.

“Alright, I have somewhere to be, so I am going to finish things up here. Bri, you are going to serve as a lowest-tier cocktail server, one of the topless club-slaves, for the next seven days. Oh, and you will stop by Byron’s office every morning and give him an enthusiastic blowjob; it will be his choice if he cums on your face or if you swallow,” Casey decreed.

Bri looked horrified.

“I…you…fuck…yes, Lady Casey,” she sputtered.

Casey patted her on the head.

“Good girl. Now you are the property of The Spiral for the next seven days; you will obey Mistress Camila just like you obey me, and accept her suggestions as you do mine,” she instructed.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Bri muttered, flushing red.

Casey bowed to the audience, then picked up her sandals and took Byron’s hand, leading him offstage and leaving the defeated Bri kneeling and naked with her face streaked with tears and semen.

As an afterthought she paused and turned back, using her mentalism to telekinetically pick up Bri’s pocket-watch and bring it to her hand, claiming it as a trophy.

Casey met Alex and Zeb as the audience began to disperse; she stood on her tiptoes and kissed her wife deeply.

“Casey, you were wonderful; well done! That was incredible the way you hypnotized her. I almost feel sorry for Bri,” Alex said, hugging Casey tightly.

She was ecstatic to see her beloved wife back at full strength.

“Thank you Freckles. Fuck Bri; she’s an idiot. Maybe she will learn something from this,” Casey replied.

She turned to Zeb and curtsied.

“You were fantastic,” Zeb said to Casey, smiling broadly.

“Thank you Zeb; I am so glad to see you up and around! How do you feel?” Casey asked, kissing him on the cheek.

“Oh, er, I am great. Thank you for bringing me here; Doctor Carson took excellent care of me,” Zeb replied, blushing.

“I am so glad; I can’t thank you enough for what you did, Zebediah. Truly. I am back to a hundred percent, and it is because of you and Alex. Thank you so much,” Casey said, kissing him again and hugging him.

“I…it was no problem, really. I was happy to help. Truly,” Zeb replied, smiling broadly.

“Casey, I think we have time for a drink with Master Zebediah before we have to go,” Alex suggested, smiling happily at her wife.

“Fuck yes. What do you say, Master Zebediah? May I buy you a drink?” Casey asked with a grin.

Zeb nodded.

“As long as you have the time, that would be very nice, thank you ladies,” he said.

“You mean it will be cool to be seen with us,” Casey teased.

Zeb laughed; Alex smiled apologetically and shook her head.

“Okay, that too,” he said amiably.

Zeb was enjoying the moment, interacting with his idol and pleased he was able to help her.

“We have plenty of time, Zeb. It would be nice to get to know you a bit better,” Alex replied with genuine respect.

Casey began to skip away, her sandals dangling from her hand.

“I really can’t thank you enough either, Zeb. What you did for her, for us, is something I will never forget. I will never be able to repay you properly,” Alex said quietly as they walked after the exuberant Tiny Tough.

“Mistress Alexandria, really, it was an honor. No more thanks is necessary. I would be happy, ecstatic really, to consider you and Lady Casey friends, if that is not too bold,” Zeb replied.

Alex paused and leaned over to kiss Zeb’s cheek.

“Oh, I think that is a given, Zeb,” she said.

They continued to walk toward Entranced, and quickened their pace when they saw Casey drop her sandals and suddenly perform a series of forward handsprings, flips and cartwheels causing club patrons and employees to yelp and scamper out of her way in surprise.

Alex laughed as she scooped up her wife’s shoes and apologized to people as she and Zeb hurried to catch up to Casey, who had rounded a corner.

They found her standing in the lobby outside Entranced, her hands on her hips as she studied a poster on the wall.

“Oh, I think we are going to have fun at this,” she said to Alex and Zeb, nodding at the poster.

Casey’s companions turned their attention the poster.

“The first annual Spiral Winter Hypnotism Festival; featuring multiple tournaments, contests and games. Slave auction, slave fighting, slave talent contest, slave scavenger hunt. Drawings, vendors, demonstrations, art, excellent food and much more. Many special guests including Mistress Sydney Sweet and Mistress Haylee Saint,” Alex read aloud.

“Who the fuck are Sydney Sweet and Haylee Saint?” Casey asked idly.

“I haven’t heard of Mistress Haylee, but Mistress Sydney Saint is a very accomplished duelist. She’s the a two-time Canadian national champion; her mother is a former student of my grandmother,” Alex replied.

“I believe that Mistress Haylee is a similar story, though she has won several tournaments throughout Europe and Asia. Japan, Spain, Italy, Sweden and others,” Zeb added.

Casey turned to Alex and Zeb, a wolfish smile on her face.

“The festival is in two months; I better start getting ready, this is going to be a fucking blast,” she said eagerly.

“What it is going to be is controlled chaos…so of course you are excited for it. Yes, you are definitely back my Tiny Tough,” Alex said, bending to kiss her beloved wife on the cheek.

“Damn right I am. Now come on you two, let’s get that drink,” Casey replied, turning and striding into Entranced with a spring in her step.

Zeb and Alex glanced at one another and chuckled as they followed the vibrant, beautiful young hypnotist toward the VIP section.

They sat at one of the semi-private booths, and almost immediately a young handsome male server appeared to take their drink orders.

“To Lady Casey and her victory!” Zebediah Clark said loudly a short time later.

He raised his glass of single malt scotch, clinking it against the drinks of his companions.

Alex smiled happily as she sipped her vodka-cranberry, and Casey gave a nod of appreciation as she did the same with her beer.

“That was truly impressive performance,” he Zeb continued after they’d all had a drink.

Casey snorted.

“It was nothing. Bri is a twit,” she replied nonchalantly.

“I will admit it was a bit…boring, perhaps; there was never a doubt in my mind who would emerge victorious. Nevertheless you are still amazing to watch! I’ve never seen anything quite like the technique you used. I know the five main hypnotic gazes, but that was something completely different,” Zeb replied, sounding very much like the fan he was.

Casey smiled, enjoying Zeb’s obvious admiration.

“I am not sure, actually. I just felt the power flowing through me; I have always had super-hypnotic eyes, but this time I didn’t feel the need to even speak,” she said, with a shrug, taking another sip of her beer.

Alex giggled.

“My wife a true artist with hypnotism,” she said, leaning over to kiss her beloved Casey’s cheek.

Casey smiled and shrugged again, as if it were no big deal.

“Seriously, it isn’t a big deal, guys. It’s not as if I just invented something completely new, you know. ‘Look into my eyes’ is pretty standard in hypnosis; I just…did it better,” she said with satisfaction.

Alex leaned over to kiss her wife again, this time on the lips.

“That’s my Case for you, so casual about being super-powered. Zeb is right, honey. That was a very impressive thing you did, especially doing it for the first time in a duel. You should be proud of yourself,” she said.

“Thanks guys. To be honest, I did it for the first time when I hypnotized Michelle. Then just…supercharged it with Bri,” Casey said.

Zeb nodded.

“I must say, I am also a bit surprised that you didn’t choose to punish your opponent more severely. Lady Alex told me some of the things Bri said to provoke you into a challenge. Personally, I would have done much worse than making her a Spiral slave for a week,” he said with a slight scowl.

He did not like the thought of anyone disrespecting Casey.

“Yeah, I did consider doing worse; really, she wasn’t worth the effort. She was cocky, stupid and full of herself, but she’s also young. Yes, she made a bad decision challenging me, and I think she will learn her lesson. Besides, I was feeling merciful, and I figured I could cut the girl a break. Things are going very well for me today, mostly thanks to you,” Casey said, flashing Zeb a dazzling smile.

Zeb smiled back and sighed contentedly; he was feeling almost giddy. Taking another sip from his glass, he wondered idly if it was the whiskey that made him feel so lighthearted... or if it was simply the company of his two companions that was responsible.

He was pretty sure it was the latter.

“Are you finished with your beer, Lady Casey? I’m nearly done with my drink. Mistress Alexandria, what about you? Should I order us another round?” Zeb asked.

Casey nodded, dazzling him again with one of her perfect smiles.

“Yes, please. But only on one condition… drop the ‘Lady’ already, ok? I told you before, we’re friends. Call me ‘Casey’,” she said playfully.

Alex chuckled and nodded in agreement.

“And I am “Alex”, okay Zeb?” she added with a wink.

Zeb blushed slightly.

“Ah, yes, sorry. Force of habit. My Gram Gram instilled in me a sense of politeness and respect an at early age,” said, sipping his drink.

“She is a remarkable woman according to my grandmother,” Alex replied.

Zeb nodded.

“That reminds me… I wanted to ask, you said earlier that it was your grandmother that recommended you seek me out, that my grandmother had told her all about me…?” he asked.

Alex nodded.

“Yes, that’s correct. She had nothing but good things to say about you. And she was right,” she replied.

Casey nodded in agreement.

“Annika is almost always right,” she added, taking a bite from a fried mozzarella stick.

“Thank you. But... I am still a bit confused on the details. The last time I’d spoken to my grandmother... or to her thrall Shari at least, she’d just received confirmation that Gram Gram had acute leukemia, and that there was no chance of recovery. And so far as I knew, she and Archdomina Annika were still not on speaking terms. Did she somehow learn that she was sick and seek her out to make peace?” Zeb asked.

“It was more of a coincidence, actually,” Alex explained, relating how Annika had sought out her old friend just to talk, only to learn the truth about her condition afterwards.

Zeb listened, fascinated, as she relayed how they had reconciled, and then even went on a cross country trip for obtain a cure.

“Now that they’ve reconciled, Grand Mistress Ophelie has moved in with my grandmother at her estate, and are rekindling their friendship,” Alex said with a smile.

“Which is pretty awesome, considering that their renewed friendship is what lead to our new friendship,” Casey added with a smile.

Zeb nodded in agreement. He was pleasantly surprised and amazed by the sudden turn of events. He cared deeply for his Gram Gram, and already come to terms with losing her, that she would be passing away. Finding out that not only was she was going to live, but that she may even have many years of life ahead of her filled him with a sense of peace he hadn’t realized he’d been missing.

“That is... good to know,” he said, his voice cracking slightly, “She is... the only family I have left,” he added, stoically wiping a tear from his eye.

Casey and Alex both nodded in sympathy.

“It’s okay, I understand how you feel. And I’m happy for you, that she’s going to be around longer,” Alex said gently, caressing the back of his hand.

Zeb managed a small smile in return.

“Sorry to dampen the mood. Let’s change the subject,” he offered, glancing at Casey.

“Sure,” she agreed, finishing her mozzarella sticks.

“Lady…er, Casey… goddess, that will take a bit if getting used to. You know... I never got to tell you, to explain why I admire you so deeply,” Zeb said.

Casey chuckled aloud.

“Isn’t it just because I’m so awesome?” she teased.

Zeb laughed as well, as did Alex.

“Well, that is true; both you and Alex are absolutely awesome. In truth, it goes deeper than that. I have been a fan of yours long before the Spiral tournament. For years, actually,” Zeb admitted.

Casey blinked in surprise.

“I do not mean to sound like a.... creepy stalker, or something similar... but I’ve been following your career since your early days as a mercenary hypnotist,” Zeb added.

Casey laughed.

“Well, when you say that, it does make you come off a little bit like a stalker,” she said with a wink.

Sighing softly, Zeb continued.

“Did you know you are I are the same age. I’m nine days older than you... and yet, you’ve done so much more in your life than I have. I spent the past twenty eight years living with my Gram Gram, and only recently stepped out into the world to try and make my own way. You’ve been an Olympic-level gymnast, police officer, you’ve been married, you’ve studied and trained with the Archdomina. And you made such a career as a mercenary hypnotist that you’re known and feared the world over as Tiny Tough,” he said with admiration.

Casey shrugged.

“We had different upbringings; a was a corrupt police officer, I failed at my first marriage, and I am a major pain in the ass to everyone around me. I had no balance or direction until I met Alex, and Peggy and the others,” she replied.

Alex chuckled.

“You still don’t,” she said dryly.

“Oh, is that so, my Giant Chicken,” Casey retorted.

Bawk, bawk, bawk,” Alex replied, compelled by the trigger her wife had spoken.

The tall blonde laughed.

“Brat!” Alex said, leaning over to kiss her smirking wife.

Zeb chuckled, then shook his head ruefully.

“New York, California, Philadelphia... and of course, here in Boise…you’re known as an unstoppable force, a fearless woman with an iron will that never backs down,” he said.

Casey actually blushed, glancing away.

“Careful, Zeb. I feel the same way... but if we praise her too much she’ll get such a big head she won’t be able to fit through the doorway,” Alex teased to lighten the mood.

“Watch it, Freckles. You know I can have you dancing around here like a cute little ballerina if I wanted; you were just clucking for me, remember?” Casey huffed.

Alex merely giggled.

“Not if I turn you into an obedient little puppy first, my love,” she retorted playfully.

Zeb chuckled softly. It was nice seeing the two women happy and relaxed, so comfortable with one another they could tease each other and even use post-hypnotic triggers playfully without a hint of malice or negativity. They were truly soulmates, and it was utterly heartwarming.

“You know, Alex, that goes for you as well,” he added, regaining their attention.

The blonde hypnotist looked at Zeb quizzically.

“You are incredibly amazing as well; trained by your grandmother, a powerful and skilled hypnotist as well as a martial arts master... at such a young age,” he said.

Alex blushed, and smiled.

“Yeah, she’s pretty okay,” Casey added with a smile of her own.

“I mean it, Alex. You just recently turned twenty-one, I believe? Yet you’re a vital part of the Fascinating Five, able to hold your own with the others, hypnotists older and more experienced than you! Further, with your training, you’ve mastered more techniques in just a few short years than most hypnotist can learn in a lifetime. You’re a true prodigy,” he said admiringly, giving her a sincere smile.

“Thank you, Zeb. I truly appreciate that,” Alex replied.

Zeb nodded.

“I’ve only known you both for a short time, but even a blind man can see how perfect you are for each other. You’re... you’re like Yin and Yang, two sides of the same coin. Two beautiful sexy intelligent and powerful women sharing one soul...” Zeb paused, frowning slightly, then shaking his head.

“Uh oh, he’s a philosopher…,” Casey teased.

Alex chuckled and winked at Zeb.

“Forgive me, ladies... I think I’ve had too much to drink. My tongue tends to loosen beyond a bit more than is proper when I’ve overindulged…,” he said.

“And he’s a lightweight,” Casey added, teasing him further.

“Ignore her, Zeb. It’s quite alright. Truly, I’m flattered that you think so highly of us,” Alex said sincerely.

“Yeah seriously, we can’t really complain about a bunch of compliments. You know, Zeb, you’re pretty damn amazing yourself. You’re known as ‘The Shadow’ for a reason, right? You took down a hundred armed soldiers at once single-handedly, or at least that is the rumor. Not to mention getting me back to one hundred percent,” Casey added more seriously.

Zeb winced, then sighed.

“Truly, your recovery was a joint effort, Casey. Both you and Alex did your fair share of the work. As for the... hundred armed soldiers…I’m afraid that entire incident was blown way out of proportion,” he said.

Zeb took another drink of his scotch.

“Yes, there were a hundred of them, and they were armed; but the situation was entirely in my favor,” he added.

“Really? Okay, now I’m curious. Spill it,” Casey said with interest.

Zeb nodded.

“I killed the lights; the room had no windows. Once the lights were off, the soldiers were in pitch darkness. I merely used my Sight to read their auras, which gave me each person’s location. That allowed me to take them down one at a time. Child’s play, honestlh. You and Alex could have easily done so, and probably with more flair…,” he said.

The brunette hypnotist rolled her eyes.

“Okay, Zeb. I get it. You like us. You’re impressed. You think we are awesome…and we are! But can you knock off the humility? There’s self-deprecating, and then there’s just hating on yourself! Geez!” Casey chastised him.

Zeb shook his head.

“No, no, please don’t misunderstand,” he said holding up a hand.

He took a deep breath.

“I am quite aware of my own abilities and shortcomings. I know precisely where my strengths lie and what I am capable of,” Zeb said, his eyes flaring amber for an instant.

He focused his hypnotic aura, bringing it to bear. Casey and Alex both tensed slightly as they felt it radiate from him. Zeb held up a hand again.

“Don’t worry, I’m merely making a point,” he said quickly.

Casey and Alex both visibly relaxed.

“This... is the extent of my power... the limit of my strength,” Zeb said.

He chuckled ruefully.

Alex and Casey continued to listen respectfully.

“Pitiful, is it not? I was raised and trained by my Gram Gram since I was five years old, but around age twelve my power stopped growing. Nothing I or my grandmother did could get it to increase,” Zeb went on.

He sighed, hanging his head.

“It was…is… as if Hypnothea herself is denying me, restraining my growth as a hypnotist,” Zeb said quietly.

Casey and Alex exchanged uneasy glances.

Zeb took another deep breath and lifted his head before continuing.

“I was... understandably depressed. I already had one strike against me from the beginning—the fact that I’m male. Hypnosis is simply easier and more natural for women than men. And... then I, as you termed earlier, plateaued. I could not gain any progress in my training. However... learning about you, Casey, seeing your struggles, and how you overcame your childhood and upbringing, all to become the strong, confident and power woman you are, it encouraged me to push forward as well,” he said.

“Happy to be of help,” Casey said with a wink.

Zeb gave her a small smile.

“My power is lacking, so I filled that void with knowledge instead. I put all my energy into learning as much as I could, techniques and skills and abilities, not just for hypnosis, but in physics, medicine, psychology, and a host of other areas. I try to be humble, yes... because I know and accept my limitations. But humble or not, I no longer curse my existence, nor think of myself as less than anyone else. I am who I am, and I take pride in that,” he said with confidence.

“That is wonderful to hear, Zeb. I think I can speak for Casey when I say we are impressed by your abilities, and grateful to have met you. There is a lot we can learn from each other, not to mention enjoying one another’s company as friends,” Alex replied with a smile.

“Pretty much. You fucking rock,” Casey added.

Zeb nodded in appreciation, then drained his glass and rose from the table.

“If you will excuse me, ladies, I need to visit the bathroom. I shall return shortly,” he said.

“It sounds like Zeb might have a few issues to work out,” Casey said after he had gone.

“Who doesn’t?” Alex asked with a sigh.

“That is the fucking truth. Maybe we should ask Mariah to talk to him. She is a Sibyl, after all; maybe she can determine if Hypnothea has something against him or if it’s in his own mind. Either way, he needs to relax a bit,” Casey suggested.

Alex was thoughtful for a moment.

“You know, for such a tiny whirlwind of chaos, you are awfully wise sometimes Tiny Tough,” she said, leaning over to kiss her wife.

Zeb returned a moment later and retook his seat.

“I have returned;I trust my absence was missed?” he asked playfully.

Alex patting his hand lightly.

“It certainly was. Zeb, Casey and I have a very important ceremony to attend in a little while, and we were wondering if you would like to join us; Domnia Peggy opened it to anyone we want to invite,” she said.

“It’s a bit of a private get-together at our friend Peggy’s house. A…tribute to Hypnothea,” Casey added.

Zeb blinked.

“Peggy, as in Domina Peggy McBride?” he asked, perking up.

“Yes, the third of the nine Peggys that we know,” Casey said dryly.

Alex shook her head and smiled.

“Yes, the leader of the Fascinating Five,” she said.

“And I’m guessing the rest of the Fascinating Five will be there as well…,” Zeb mused.

Casey nodded.

“Well, I... I am honored. I would actually love nothing better than to attend and meet the rest of your friends...but I am afraid I must decline,” Zeb said politely.

“Oh? May I ask why?” Alex asked, frowning slightly.

“I do truly want to attend,” Zeb replied quickly.

“Great, then come,” Casey said with a shrug.

Zeb smiled apologetically.

“It is not a dismissal or a snub for your friends. In truth I am... still rather fatigued from the procedure earlier. The IV helped, and the desire to spend more time with both of you gave me motivation, but, honestly, I am trying hard not to fall asleep in my seat,” he admitted sheepishly.

“We understand,” Alex said with a comforting smile.

“I should really go up to my suite and get some more rest. Besides, I’d hate to ruin your event by collapsing again,” he added ruefully.

“Okay, I can understand that,” Casey replied.

Zeb nodded his appreciation.

“Honestly, I was a bit surprised at your quick recovery. I was merely assisting you, and I still feel the energy drain after all this time as well,” Alex added.

Casey chuckled.

“I feel fantastic myself,” she teased.

Alex and Zeb shared a look.

“Well, my lady, not everyone has the wolf-like stamina you do,” Zeb quipped.

“You had the easy part. All you had to do was lie there and get pleasured until your wound healed itself. Zeb worked himself into exhaustion for you; the least you can do is show your appreciation,” Alex added with a smirk.

Casey smiled wickedly.

“You know, you have a point. I guess I should show Master Zebediah here just how grateful I am,” she replied.

Zeb blinked, his body stiffening as he felt a delicate touch along his leg. A glanced down showed that the sexy brunette had discarded her sandal and was running her perfect bare foot idly along his calf, slowly working her way upwards. He glanced up at her face, but she merely stared back at him with a knowing smile.

He swallowed, clearing his throat.

“Are you... offering what I believe you are offering?” Zeb asked slowly.

“I think it is obvious what she…we are offering,” Alex answered, smiling as well.

Zeb started as he suddenly felt a second bare foot caressing his other leg.

“To put it plainly, we were planning to spend some private time together up in our suite before heading to the ceremony at Peggy’s,” Alex added.

“I see. And I disrupted your plans…I am sorry, you should have said—urrrkkk!” his apology cut off as the wandering feet teasing him reached their destination, pressing lightly into his crotch.

“Goddess you are dense. We are going upstairs to fuck, and you are welcome to join us. We might be rug-munchers, but we like to share a cock from time to time,” Casey replied in her crude-but-cute manner.

Zeb chuckled softly.

It was a fantasy come true.

There’s nothing I would love more. But... I truly am on my last legs. If I went up to their suite right now, I’d only be a disappointment. I have so little energy Lady Casey alone would probably kill me…forget having them both at once… however, it WOULD be a truly marvelous way to go… he mused silently.

Zeb sighed.

“I…I would love nothing more than to share that experience with you two. It would be a dream, a fantasy come true. However, I truly have no strength left right now. If you would consider a raincheck, I would love the chance to continue this when I am well rested and at my best. I guarantee we would all enjoy it much more. I probably sound completely lame, passing up the opportunity,” he said sheepishly.

“Don’t worry, Zeb. We truly understand. We cannot thank you enough for today, and we can plan on a little fun in the future. Now go, get some rest,” Alex said politely.

“Yes, go get some rest. All kidding aside, I am in your debt, and besides, we never get tired of fucking,” Casey added with a wink.

Zeb laughed loudly and freely.

“I am glad to hear that!” he said, rising.

Casey and Alex stood as well; the trio exchanged hugs, then walked out of Entranced and headed toward the elevators so they could go up to their respective suites.