The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

* * *

This is an adult story.

It is not for children, even if you ARE a dad, alone with them, looking for SOMETHING to read before bed.

It does not represent anything that has ever been done, nor should it ever be tried.

If you are not interested in adult material, please hang up now.

Please do not reprint this anywhere without asking me first.

You have been WARNED.

* * *

To Dizzy and Trancey, my two favorite dwarves.

All lyrics from “South Pacific” courtesy of Oscar Hammerstein II, wherever he is now.

* * *
I’m gonna wash that MAN right out of my hair,
I’m gonna wash that MAN right out of my hair,
I’m gonna wash that MAN right out of my hair
And send him on his way.

Sandra sang merrily in the shower, finishing with her shampoo and starting with the conditioner. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. What idiot needs directions for shampoo or conditioner? She laughed to herself and finished scrubbing her short, auburn hair as Glenn sat in her living room, seething.

Wandering out of the shower, Sandra looked at Glenn, plainly annoyed. “Are you still here? I thought you’d have cleared out by now,” she snapped at her former boyfriend.

Staring confusedly at the sprightly woman, Glenn managed a hang-dog expression before picking up the same frustrated thread that had sent Sandra into the shower 20 minutes earlier.

“Look, Sandy, I don’t understand...Didn’t I make you happy? What did I DO? Just tell me, and I’ll change it!” begged a pathetic Glenn.

Sandra’s eyes flashed angrily as she looked at this big dope. There was NO way he could ever understand her new feelings, the feelings that the weekend with Penny had brought to the surface. She looked again at Glenn and sighed, trying to be fair. His tousled brown hair, his strong eyes, his lithe form. She did care for him once and wanted to try to reduce his hurt.

“Listen, Glenn, we’ve been over this. I’m sorry for the pain this is causing you, but not for the feelings I have. I am in love with PENNY. It just happened. I don’t know how, or why, but it’s true. I am NOT in love with you anymore. You don’t have the...well, you’re not Penny. I’m sorry, but we’re OVER. Understand?” decried a frustrated Sandra.

Glenn looked at her with anxiety, and then with anything he could muster to get her back. Pity. Hurt. Passion. None of his “looks” did a thing. She stared at, and then through him. Finally, beaten, he kicked at some random thing of hers on the floor and stalked out.

“Fine,” he said, petulantly, “bitch.”

Watching him go, Sandra knew that she was pretty lucky that it had gone as harmlessly as it did. She could NOT believe the things that she had said to him, felt for him, DONE to him. Images of her on her knees in front of the couch brought up shivers of angst that she was only able to dispel by bringing up images of the woman she now loved. “Penny...” came the whisper deep from Sandra’s throat, and heart, and a smile crossed her lips for the first time in hours.

Skulking home, Glenn’s thoughts were just about as dark, but much more focussed. Getting her back was first on his mind, revenge was second. Both would be best. Sitting at his computer, Glenn jumped online. He figured he’d chat with friends and surf for porn to get his mind off of Sandra. Groaning as he shot he wad into his “cum towel”, his eyes were drawn to an ad along one side of the fuck site he had joined. Usually, the ads just pissed him off but there was something in this strange ad that caught his eye.

“Get her back!” the ad all but screamed in 36 point text flashing on the screen, changing quickly to a shot of a woman kneeling on the floor sucking off one man, then another, then another. “Make her your slave!” the ad promised, again showing a woman getting showered with cum, a glazed, subservient look in the eye that didn’t have cum all over it. It was that look, that servile, defeated look, that roped Glenn in more than anything else. All but helpless to do anything but click on the link, Glenn was taken to ellenshaircare.com, a web site that appeared to sell hair products. Confused, Glenn backed up to the porn site, not seeing the ad there anymore.

“Huh,” he murmured, not understanding what the deal was. He looked over the hair site and saw that there was a small section that talked about “getting her back” and “making her your slave” when he weeded through the hair coloring and extension ads. Clicking on the link, he arrived at a big picture of a simple bottle of hair product, labeled “Special Conditioner.”

“Want to get her to be there for you? To be the submissive one you always wanted, begging for you? For your cock? Guaranteed to induce worship, servitude, and abject slavery in anyone you wish. Simply enter your credit card number and for the low cost of $39.95, she will be yours,” the site promised.

Scanning the rest, Glenn grinned as he read, happily entering his credit card. He goofily considered that since it was guaranteed, he wouldn’t lose anything for trying it anyway, joking with himself that maybe it would even do something. Although he did not dare to believe the outrageous claims, he fell asleep to images of a wide eyed Sandra, kneeling, begging him to take her back, to use her, to allow her to serve him...

After making sure Glenn had really gone, Sandra wasted very little time in calling her new lover.

“Penny? He’s GONE. I hope for good! I’m yours, my love, all yours,” purred Sandra.

“Oh, God, Sandy! That’s WONDERFUL! Can I come by?” inquired a deep, resonant voice on the other end of the line.

“You took the words right out of my mouth, lover. I’ll be here,” said Sandra, already hot and bothered.

After a quick ring at the bell, Penny, a statuesque blonde with honey skin and piercing eyes bounded into the room, pouncing upon the smaller woman.

“You!” she beamed happily, “are all MINE!” With that said, kisses, caresses, licks, hugs, and an evening to be remembered began, the two lovers winding up naked, wrapped in a blanket on the floor near the fake fireplace. Sighs of contentment were heard late into the night until the chatting women finally fell asleep in each other’s arms, exhausted but happy. Days went by, each starting and ending pretty much the same, with the intervening work hours a blur of waiting and longing.

RIIINNNGGGGG......RRRIIIINNNNGGGGG.....

Blearily, a sleepy Sandra opened an eye, with the other following suit soon afterwards, and reached for the phone. Although she had no idea what day it was, she certainly knew who was on the phone from the moment she answered it. A bright, chipper quality in the voice did not in any way dispell her complete disappointment in having woken from her lover’s embrace for it.

“Sandy? It’s me, Glenn! Did I wake you? I’m sorry. Listen, I have some stuff of yours here. Can I bring it over later? Around 3? Great! See you then!” click

Sandra sat there in silence for awhile, trying to figure out at what point she had said “Hello?” let alone “OK,” but decided that it just wasn’t worth fighting about. Besides, she groggily reasoned, he has stuff of mine, so at least she could get it back. WHAT stuff he had, she couldn’t imagine, but she was sure he wouldn’t bother unless it was important. Reluctantly, she gently woke her lover.

“Penny? Dear? Glenn’s coming over with some of my things,” Sandra said haltingly, as if the name itself was poison to her lover.

“And you’d prefer it if I weren’t here, dear?” Penny asked sweetly, and completely without malice. “I understand completely. Honestly, I’d prefer not to be here myself.”

A smile of relief that would have been evident to the least astute observer cascaded across Sandra’s face and instantly a wave of “I’m sorries” and “please understands” and the like came pouring from her lips until Penny quelled them with a kiss.

“I know to whom your heart belongs, love. That is enough for me,” murmered Penny, who got up, packed up a thing or two, and exited without another word, leaving a happy but breathless Sandra just watching, agape.

Hours went by that seemed at intervals like days or like seconds, passing between dread and hope to get this over with. Finally, the doorbell buzzed and the characteristic rap-rapraprap had Sandra up and answering the door before it could sound again.

“Coming!” barked Sandra, much more harshly than she intended, just trying to ward off another rap-rapraprap. She opened the door to find Glenn there, with a small (very small, she thought) bag of her “stuff.” Before she could say another word, his hand came down on the already open door with a “Rap-rapraprap.” He looked at her as he did it and smiled.

“Bet ya miss that already, huh?” asked Glenn, assured and annoying.

“Um. Yeah. Alot. Can we take care of this quickly, Glenn?” asked Sandra, a bit too impatiently for her own comfort. Slowing down and softening her tone, she managed, “I appreciate the effort, Glenn. Why don’t I just take that and you can be on your way. I’m sure this isn’t pleasant for either of us.” She smiled as warmly as she could manage.

Watching her closely, Glenn played the role he had scripted to a “T”. Adopting an anxious expression, he looked at her and said quickly and matter-of-factly, “Um...can I use your bathroom first, Sandy?” He got exactly the expected, surprised, reaction that he was waiting for, and grinned inwardly thinking how easy this was going to be.

“Um, of course, Glenn. You...er...know where it is,” she said automatically, gesturing towards the bathroom they had shared for months. Puzzled, she still held the outside door open as he was already closing the bathroom door.

Looking around the bathroom shower, Glenn had no trouble finding the conditioner he knew Sandra used, and had used, for years. With little surprise, but a startling pang of bitterness, he saw a second, different bottle of conditioner on the same shelf. He thought for a moment how nice it would be to take Penny as well, the interloping bitch, but decided that his revenge would be much sweeter this way. Wasting no time, he followed the directions, mixing some of the power into the conditioner bottle, then pointing his raging hard on into the opening and stroking himself off in record time, shooting plenty of his cum where it needed to be. He listened as the telltale, single POP that the site claimed would occur when the concoction was all set. As satisfied as he could be, he flushed, turned on the water for a moment, and then walked out. His bag was now totally empty except for a pair of leather panties that he had once tried to give to Sandra, only to see them flatly refused. Grinning, he hoped to see them on her soon.

“Thanks, Sandy, I needed that,” he said proudly, looking right at her, daring her to say anything.

Looking at him with a “you could NOT have” look, she waited a beat and then said, “OK, what do you have for me. Let’s just get this out of the way.”

Palm up in appeasement, he reached into the bag with the other hand, pulling out the slutty panties and handing them to her. “Here, then. I don’t need them. Maybe you’ll be willing to wear them for your girlfriend,” Glenn said with as much bitterness as he could manage, barely suppressing a grin.

Sandra’s eyes looked at the panties, hand already reaching out, and then to Glenn, “Are you kidding? This was the reason you wormed yourself over here!? You sonofabitch. GET OUT!” Sandra yelled, throwing the panties against the wall.

Looking pouty and defeated, Glenn slunk out of the house, hoping beyond hope that he would get a call in the next few days. He knew it was his only shot.

When Penny arrived home, Sandra was still seething. “So, what did prince not-so-charming have at his place for you, love?” chirped Penny.

Still seething, Sandra pointed over at the wall, unable to get the words out. Penny, taking her queue not to ask anything further, walked over to the wall and picked up the panties. Sandra’s eyes opened wide as an “Mmmmmmm” sound came from her lover’s lips as she held up the panties. Suddenly, they looked VERY different than as the slutty token they had in Glenn’s paws, becoming seductive and erotic, kinky but in a playful way.

“You...like them, Penny?” asked an awestruck Sandra, not really needing an answer. A wink and a slow striptease as Penny slipped off her business skirt and stockings, slipping on the leather bottoms, was all the answer Sandra needed.

Sashaying towards her wide-eyed lover, the leather tight over her smooth ass and generous hips, Penny removed her top revealing large, firm breasts. When she stood, topless, in just heels and the now-outrageously-erotic panties, before Sandra, the words “Now, where can we get the matching top, lover?” nearly sent Sandra over the edge without the slightest touch. They made love that night as if they were the only two in the world, with no rules, Penny taking the panties as an opportunity to explore the kinkier side she had long hoped that Sandra had. Talking long into the night about their plans, they certainly had no inkling as to how things would change in the morning.

You can’t light a fire when the wood’s all wet
You can’t make a butterfly strong
You can’t fix an egg when it ain’t quite good
And you can’t fix a man when he’s wrong.

Singing in the shower again, Sandra replayed all the wonderful things she and Penny had talked about last night as her pretty pink nails scrubbed herself clean. “But I’m gonna be so dirty later!” she giggled and poured on the conditioner.

Immediately, she felt a tingle on the top of her hair that flowed down her body, pulsating as nothing she had ever felt before. Sandra’s eyes popped open and her first instinct was to look at the bottle of conditioner. “Yep, same stuff,” she thought, and then read those silly directions

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Suddenly, those directions made a lot of sense. In fact, she thought that was really good advice and did exactly that. As her hands massaged her hair, her thoughts, much to her dismay, turned to Glenn. Specifically, to his cock.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

She couldn’t bring up an image of Penny if she tried, and she DID try hard, but could only manage a weak one when she stopped massaging in the conditioner. After the third orgasm she didn’t bother trying, instead basking in images of Glenn’s cock, pounding her mouth, her pussy, her ass, and rope after rope of cum splattering onto her hair, her face, her breasts, and again and again into her mouth. More and more conditioner went onto her scalp as more and more images she had never even considered appeared in her mind.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Cocks everywhere, in every hole, all at once, and all of them covering her in wave after wave of cum, drenching her with their lovely, creamy conditioner. After the tenth time of conditioning her hair, and God knows how many pounding, passionate orgasms, she slumped to the floor, semi-conscious and in a state of absolute bliss. Her current understanding of life had completely changed and when she staggered out of the shower, drenched and drained, sallow and confused, she could only manage to make it to bed and fall into a deep sleep for hours.

RINNNNNGGGG.....RINNNNNNGGGGG....RIIIINNGGGGG....

Groggily, Sandra picked up the phone, a hopeful tone in her sleepy, cum-soaked voice as she said, “Glenn?...”

Silence at the other end for a moment met her mute request until Penny marshaled herself and replied, “Sandy? It’s Penny. Are you...Are you OK?” asked a voice full of concern and a touch of hurt.

This time, the silence was more profound as Sandra tried to conjure up an image of the woman that she had spent hours pleasuring just the night before. Knowing that what she was about to say would affect the rest of her life did not make a whit’s difference. She was utterly unable to avoid it.

“Oh,” Sandra murmered, “I thought it might have been Glenn.” Returning the phone to the cradle, the click echoed into the silence as she drifted off to sleep.

Any staff member that might have been looking at Penny, quickly turned away. The sexy, sultry woman who bared all to her lover last night had turned, for lack of a better phrase, “A whiter shade of pale.” Tears clearly brimming in her eyes, she excused herself and all but ran to the bathroom. The tears came hot and heavy when the door closed behind her.

Berating herself for failing in some way, she tried telling herself that maybe this was what Sandra really wanted, that maybe she had really just been a rebound, a temporary thing. Using this to shore up her self-confidence, at least until she could get home, the V.P. of Technology steeled herself for the stares she knew she’d get from her staff. Rumors were plentiful but she had never cared. Until now, that is. She had to be careful, though, not to take out her...sadness? fury! ...on her staff. Penny walked back into her meeting, back in control, defying anyone to even think something askew. No one did.

When she finally awoke for the day, Sandra knew what she needed to do, what she wanted to do, more than anything else she had EVER wanted. After her fingers flew over the phone dialing the number by rote, she waited like an anxious school girl for Him to answer. On the third ring, he did.

“Um, Glenn? Hello?” stumbled Sandra, tripping over her words in an effort so get them out of her mouth as quickly as possible, “Could you...That is...Um...Maybe I was a bit too harsh?” Sandra’s excuses sounded hollow in her throat, wanting really to beg for things, for him to do things, terrible, wonderful things, but trying to keep from giving so much away so fast.

“Sandy? Hey, kid. How’s it going?” Glenn responded, casual sounding as could be, while silently sweating that this was working. “What are you talking about?” He was going to put her through her paces to see if this was for real.

“Oh, Glenn, I...I want you back. I was so wrong. I NEED you, Glenn,” cascaded Sandra as her cheeks burned with shame and her voice lowered an octave, “I WANT you.”

Glenn’s heart raced and his dick grew in leaps and bounds. “Sandy...Is this a joke? It’s very mean if it is...” he asked, knowing the exquisite torture he was causing her.

A nearly shouted “No!” came from Sandra’s mouth almost as soon as Glenn uttered the accusation, and she just plowed ahead, decorum long since lost. “God, I need you, Glenn. I need...You know,” breathed Sandra.

“My cock, Sandy?” asked Glenn, quietly. When he was rewarded with a grunt of pure, animal lust from the other end of the connection, he continued, amazed, more aroused than he had ever been, and completely engrossed in Sandy’s corruption. “You want my big, thick, hard dick, Sandy? Is that what you want?” Glenn purred at her.

Sandra’s eyes closed as she lay on the bed, cradling her desire to her ear, and she moaned aloud, hoping that would be enough for Glenn.

“TELL ME!” Glenn barked, taking a chance.

Sandra’s eyes popped open, her cheeks now a bright shade of red. Her mouth quickly opened and closed and opened again, managing to squeak out “Yes, Sir...Yes...I want...your..big..thick...cock.” Continuing to whisper into the phone, switching to the formal as if it were the most natural thing in the world, Sandra tasted each word as if they were ambrosia. Warming to the feelings, she closed her eyes again and said, to Glenn’s delight and complete shock, “I want it in me...in my pussy...in my CUNT...and my mouth...and my ASS...I want you, Sir...Master...Come take me...Please...”

Silence was all that Glenn could manage. When recovered enough to interrupt her stream of obscene offers, he simply said that he would be over soon and hung up. His eyes were like saucers as he tried to get things together for the move back. Standing up, however, was a more of a problem than he had expected...

Deciding to head this problem off immediately, if for no other reason than her own sanity, Penny left work a bit early and headed straight to Sandra’s place. Pulling up, she all but jogged to the door. She rang the bell and waited. Eventually, a haunted but glowing Sandra opened the door, looking at her with recognition, but nothing more. A pleasant smile came to Sandra’s face and she greeted her former lover.

“Hello, Penny. How are you?” asked Sandra politely.

Penny blinked at the woman who, hours before, had been conspiratorially whispering dirty nothings to her while toying with her most intimate body parts. She couldn’t believe the bland tone in the woman’s voice now as she simply made conversation.

“Sandy? What...What happened?? Our plans...Our dreams!” Penny nearly screamed at the placid woman.

“I’m sorry, Penny. I just realized how much I need my Mas..Um, Glenn,” she replied simply, and under her breath, “and his big dick.” A smile crossed her face that Penny noticed immediately.

“Are you...Are you joking with me?” Penny said, smiling and tentatively putting a hopeful hand on her shoulder, “Kidding honey?”

As Sandra’s gaze fell back onto the taller woman, Penny understood in a heartbeat that it was true, final, and non-negotiable. With a hardness in her heart towards this woman she had not imagined possible, Penny removed her hand and started turning away when Glenn came striding up the walk, a suitcase in hand. As Penny watched, Sandra brushed past her as if she were a speed bump, leaping into Glenn’s arms. Unable to ignore her former lover’s smooth legs wrapping around Glenn, Penny watched Sandra cover him with kisses and start dry-humping him there in the courtyard. Glenn stopped for a moment to spare a dismissive glance at the furious Penny.

As they walked into the house, Sandra didn’t notice anything but her need as she pumped her swollen sex against Glenn’s chest, trying to take his entire body into herself. With a glance at her, Penny looked at Glenn and said, as levelly as she could manage, “I will get you. Never doubt that.” With barely concealed tears she turned and ran to her car, tearing away from the house as fast as she dared. Not considering her destination, she roamed for hours, alternating between feelings of loss and those of anger, sometimes intermingling both. Tears were the norm and bleary eyed she found herself across town parked in front of Glenn’s apartment. Hoping that she had ended up there for a reason, she got out of the car and headed towards the building, seeing if she could talk herself into his place. At least she could cause a little havoc, if nothing else. She gritted her teeth, turned on her most charming smile, and talked the janitor into letting her into her “boyfriend’s” place so that they could “make up properly.” Showing a bit of leg, a perfect smile, and noticing the man’s stare, a couple of slips of her foot in and out of her heels, and she was in without a fuss. Laughing for the first time that day, she proceeded to do some searching.

Passion. Desire. Need. Ache. These words do not begin to convey the feelings that Sandra experienced when the new Glenn finally stood before her naked. On her knees, her first orgasm occurred with the simple touch of his cock to her lips, the next ten exploding inside her mind and body like the fireworks of a thousand love affairs as her body was used, soiled, and fucked in every conceivable way. In fact, most of the more outrageous suggestions came from her own lips and after as much cum as Glenn could manage in the disappointing, but obviously draining four orgasms that he had over the course of the night, she simply rolled around rubbing his cum from her ass to her pussy to her mouth and all over her body, wracked with silent pleasure. It was only when Glenn told her that she should sleep that she dropped out like a light moments later. Sighing as the cat who ate history’s largest canary, Glenn laid awake a bit. He thanked his good fortune, and hoped that he would be able to keep up with his sexual dynamo, certain that at the very least he would have fun trying. Without another thought, he passed out, drained, spent, but happy for the first time in weeks.

Looking around what could only be described as a “hard hat zone”, Penny tried not to step on anything that might bite her or stick. She tiptoed in her heels around old food, old pornographic magazines, and empty bottles whose contents may have been emptied when Kennedy was president. Sighing, she couldn’t imagine finding anything at ALL in this mess, let alone anything useful. Moving stacks of cold fast food, she pawed through open mail searching for any clues. Wide eyed, she felt the Goddess of luck strike her on the head when she picked up a box that seemed to contain a manual claiming to “make her your slave.” Reading, but unbelieving, Penny nearly fell to the floor in shock and disbelief. Growling in the angriest, most viscous, voice she had ever heard from her own mouth, three simple words came out, “How could he?” Immediately, plans started to form in her mind, revenge, visions of killing Glenn, of making him some prisoner’s bitch, or all sorts of terrible painful deaths. And then she thought of Sandra.

“Oh, Sandy,” she groaned, “You poor girl.” The loss Penny realized she felt could not compare to what had been taken from her lost love. With a level of dedication and passion she had never before felt, she vowed that she would free Sandra, if it was the last thing she did.

Noting the information on the receipt, Penny scraped some of the crust off of the computer chair with a nearby towel. However, she soon dropped it in abject disgust when she read the words “Cum Towel” printed in bold letters on the front. Sighing, and thinking of Sandra, Penny sat down at the computer anyway and started wandering through the asshole’s browser history. She quickly found the online order form for the “conditioner” and decided she had to start there. She ordered herself some and had it Fedexed to her home. Erasing the site from the browsers bookmarks and history, as well as taking the receipt for future prosecution, Penny attempted to make her way from the apartment without stepping in or on anything nasty. Successful, she scurried out of the apartment building without being seen and headed home to await her mail and regain her love.

On the other side of town, things had changed for Sandy and Glenn in many ways, all of which made them both deliriously happy. Glenn’s happiness stemmed from the woman who was currently under his breakfast table, languidly licking at his dick, swallowing any bit of his cum she could coax from it. It stemmed from the friends he had invited over for a cum-soaking party later, and from the absolute worship so clearly written on his “come to her senses” girlfriend who, after experiencing lesbian life had abandoned it just as quickly for him. The role that the conditioner had played in that conversion had somehow slipped from him arrogant mind and he relished in his fawning, slutty, submissive fuck-toy. He even had started calling her things like that, moving from “Sandy” to “bitch” to “slut” to “slave” with equal agility. That she had never been anything like this even when she HAD been in love with him did not trouble him in the least.

Sandra’s happiness stemmed from the simple fact that Glenn appeared happy and that that meant a steady diet of cock and cum and tongue and anything else she could imagine him doing to her. When he mentioned the list of undesirable men heading over tonight to “use her like a whore,” as he had promised, her only really strong reaction had been one of lust and primal need, imagining all the cum, all the cocks, filling all of her holes at once, jerking the extras, running her toes over some at the same time. The light in her eyes at these thoughts were not lost on Glenn, who grinned and just pushed her head under the table without a word. As she slipped to her knees, grateful for whatever “breakfast” she could coax from the thick dick that filled her vision, Sandra reflected on how nothing else seemed to matter anymore.

That evening, as Glenn sauntered in from work with 3 of his buddies, Penny rushed into the house clutching the Fedex package waiting by her door. RIP went the packaging in Penny’s frantic fingers as Glenn’s buddies roughly stripped the willing and wanting Sandra. Sinking to her knees, naked Sandra crawling forward to pull out the beautiful cocks at eye level, her gaze glancing up at Glenn and then back to her prizes. Impatiently scanning the instructions, Penny understood immediately what would bind the lovely Sandra back to her, as it should have been forever. Her mouth opening for moisture that was not necessary in her crazed state, Penny sucked her perfectly manicured fingers and slid them to her already raised skirt as Sandra’s mouth took one, then two cocks in it at once, eyes rolling back in pleasure. From the moment Glenn’s cock entered her wiggling ass, to the moment she collapsed covered in dozens of ropes of cums, Sandra pulsed in one magnificent, earth-shattering orgasm. At the same moment, Penny’s nailtip touched her frighteningly swollen nub of flesh, sending her body into the type of orgasm that causes toes to clench, windows to crack and bed springs to pop. Mopping her brow, confused at her amazing passion, but determined to see this through, Penny made sure that as much of her juice as she could drip into the pot with the powder got in there before she passed out for the evening. Pulling their clothes on after having each been licked clean by Glenn’s wonderful slut, the men left the house and the cum covered bitch on the floor, glancing back to see her taking globs of cum off her body with a finger and slipping it into her mouth, shivering and moaning with each taste. The next day would again hold changes that none of the three could anticipate.

Smiling down at his morning blowjob, Glenn listened to the zeal in Sandy’s “Yes, Master” and “Thank You, Master” without growing the least bit tired of the idolatry. After shooting his load into her incredibly talented mouth, Glenn hitched himself up and bid his piece of ass adieu. Sandra dressed quickly and she headed to work, the consummate professional thanks to his suggestions. No one noticed Penny sneak in, swap her container of conditioner for the one that Glenn had tainted, and sneak out.

As she headed to work, she was barely able to control the inner battle raging inside her head. “You can’t control her—it’s wrong!” “What HE did was wrong—this is righting things!” “No! Not at the cost of her freedom!” “Wouldn’t you like to see her as your sex slave?” “No...yesssss....” and so it went, until the image of the glassy eyed nymph at Penny’s own toes, licking and sucking happily, eagerly, passionately won out over what might be right or moral. With a barely supressed groan, and confident that she had just dampened her panties at the thought, Penny squeezed every ounce of resolve that she had to get through the day, with only four short bathroom breaks to cum. Honestly, she considered that highly acceptable, even noble under the circumstances. She finished her day, heading home to try to sleep. Upon walking into her house, however, she immediately noticed that the rest of the powder—the unused portion she had poured into the old salt container for “safe-keeping”—was gone. Searching her mind desperately, she recalled with horror leaving it at Sandra’s! Panicked, she realized that there was no way to safely retrieve it. Although it was on the bedroom nightstand near the shower, why would anyone think anything of it other than an old salt shaker. Her fears quelled slightly, she still passed a very restless night alone, not even cumming once.

Sandra and Glenn, however, had a wonderful time from the end of work. When Sandra came into the bedroom wearing nothing but the bloody mary that she carried for her Master, Glenn smiled and took the proffered drink, sipping greedily as Sandy got to work on his already swelling pants.

“Hey, slave, where the hell is the salt for this celery!” barked an impatient Master Glenn. “Get your ass up and go fetc....Oh, wait...Did you leave this here for me, you little minx?” he smiled, forgiveness on his breath.

Hating to lie to her Master, but hating his being upset even more, Sandra nodded her head and unzipped his fly, hoping that Master would not question her. She was not disappointed that when his dick disappeared into her throat, his efforts at language were completely short circuited. After shooting his standard after-work squirts into her waiting and eager throat, Glenn polished off his drink and pulled out the stick of celery that she had chopped, peeled and placed in his drink with loving perfection. However, looking down at her, he decided that it needed some more flavor.

“Get up here, cunt. Give my celery a little blow job, baby. Let me watch you up close,” ordered her Master. Slithering seductively to his chest, kneeling next to him, the submissive woman took the proffered vegetable and began treating it like her Master’s wonderful cock. Watching Sandra licking it, covering it with her saliva, and sucking on it like a pro, Glenn was convinced that she could coax cum from a swizzle stick. Deciding that it was wasted effort however, Glenn said, “OK, blow job queen, why don’t you fuck it and then let me taste you on it.” Her eyes flashed wickedness and she smiled the smile he had come to love to see, the smile of “Oh, that is fucking nasty—I like it.” It was never a smile he had seen on her before, but he would surely miss it now if she ever stopped.

Spreading her legs wider, the celery disappeared at the end of her long, now bright silver polished nails. Seeing the glint of green disappear, he looked at her face and nodded as she moaned and pulled the cum soaked veggie out of her wet sex. Bringing it to his face, she pushed it towards his mouth, but was stopped by his hand at the last minute.

“Are you going to forget the salt EVERY time, silly bitch?” he demanded playfully, and reached over for the salt shaker that she did not recognize, but was not willing to question and end the moment. After a firm sprinkle, he put the shaker by his side and bit into the stalk. The small popping sound that the concoction made when mixed together properly was lost in the explosion of pain and pleasure in his head. As the juices mixed inside his mouth with the powder, every pore of his being groaned in extacy and his eyes shot open, making her feed him every last bite with a combination of salt, cum and spit. Lost in a haze of ecstasy, he passed out, smiling and apparently contented.

With alarm at his reaction, Sandra had wanted to stop. But when Master Glenn had demanded in no uncertain terms that she continue feeding him, she complied, amazed at how much he either liked her pussy juice or his fresh veggies! When he passed out after the last bite, however, she did not want to wake him, so she decided to just take a shower and go to bed.

As if sensing the changes about to unfold, Sandra paused at the shower a long moment before stepping into the billowing steam. Singing as she scrubbed for the first time since this hazy fog of pleasure began, Sandra’s strong voice was lost on the sleeping prince in her bed.

Don’t try to patch it up, tear it up, tear it up
Wash him out, dry him out, push him out, fly him out
Cancel him, and let him go, Yea, sister.

With the last word still ringing across the apartment, Sandra dolloped new conditioner into her well conditioned hair and mind. As the instructions popped into her head, she noted a slightly different tinge to the almost mindless pleasure she was experiencing.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
Groan. Fondle. Cum.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...

Sinking to the floor, the scents of her juices and another’s filling her senses and the air, she just managed to flip off the shower before falling into a deep, blissful sleep for the first time in what seemed like ages. Her dreams, mercifully, had changed, from the parade of cocks and cum and fucking and sucking that she had been completely obsessed with to one woman. One very special woman.

The woman’s outline shimmered in Sandra’s dream as if lit from behind. Without a word, she found herself willingly kneeling before this blonde Goddess. Unable to look directly into her face because of the intensity of that inner light, Sandra nonetheless knew immediately that it was Penny from the taste of her lovely toes. Lovingly, languorously, and for hours on end, Sandra dreamt of her tongue running the length of each foot, each sole, every toe, across the smooth hardness of every pedicured nail, and then, eventually, with great patience up and up and up to the heaven that awaited between her Goddesses legs. That taste, even in a dream, sent her into a silent orgasm, and reminded her of her lost love. She knew, now deep in her heart and mind, that she needed Penny...Mistress Penny...now and forever, and she slept.

RRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG.......RRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG....RRRIIIN—

“H-hello?” a sleepy, but hopeful Sandra said timidly into the phone.

Listening to the completely different tone in Sandra’s voice, the lack of distain, the clarity, the hope, Penny’s heart leapt into her throat. When seconds passed on the line with no sound, Penny heard Sandra’s voice again, now a bit more awake, and a bit more anxious, “Um...Hello? Is someone there?”

“S-Sandy?” squeaked a trembling Penny, “it’s..uh..” but she never got to finish the thought.

“PENNY!” Sandra nearly shouted in undisguised joy, “Is it really YOU??” Immediately she was laughing into the phone with the sheer overflow of emotions. Moments later they were both weeping into the phone, apologizing, making up, making plans. It was only at the very end of the conversation that the subject turned to Glenn.

“Oh! Glenn!” murmured Sandra. “Geez..I forgot all about him...I think he’s still here...he was in my bed last night...let’s see...Oh, he had some wacky reaction after eating some celery that I had rubbed..um...well, you know...”

Penny could hear Sandra blush and murmured “Why you naughty little thing!” playfully. However, Sandra’s immediate “Yes, Mistress” nearly sent Penny for a loop.

“Um...OK, Sandra, are you in any danger from Glenn right now?” Penny managed, trying not to think of the intensity of that submissive gesture.

“Oh, no, Ma’am. I think he’s out for awhile yet,” chirped Sandra, naturally. Again, Penny shivered at the formality, but she found that she was getting very aroused by it.

“Well...then,” managed Penny, “I’ll be over soon.” And then, because she just couldn’t help herself, Penny added, “Good girl.” The actual, guttural PURRRRRR that came from the other end of the phone nearly brought the intense business woman to her knees. She had to hang up in order to remain on her feet.

Sandra’s smile seemed to engulf her face as she came to realize that Penny, her Mistress, was on her way over. There were no thoughts to compare anymore. The same passion and wanting and longing as she had felt recently, but with no embarrassment, no humiliation, no loss. Instead she felt as if her heart had simply grown to accommodate the added space that MISTRESS Penny could fill. Penny Plus, was the way that she started to think of it, and she giggled to herself as she walked back into the bedroom.

Much of those buoyant, wonderful feelings drained away as she saw him lying on the bed. This man, whom she had loved, left, and then for reasons that she still could not comprehend returned to as a total slave, slut, and whore, still lay barely conscious. She looked carefully at him, standing there for some time before she realized that he had moved slightly. Stepping back, ready to bolt, she called to him.

“Glenn? Are you alive?” Sandra said, timidly with a touch of confusion in her voice. She had no idea why she didn’t feel the intense desire for him anymore but it was as if someone had flipped a switch. Suddenly all of that was reserved for...Her.

Opening his eyes slowly, unaware of where he was or why he felt so terrible and wonderful throughout his body and mind, Glenn lifted his head slightly. What he saw filled his heart with more pleasure than he probably deserved. Tears came to his eyes as he looked at the perfect woman whom he had treated so badly, whom he had actually believed that he had ANY claim on, let alone owned. When he could form words, which he did as soon as he could despite the intense pain that doing so caused his parched throat and lips, he murmured, “Mistress...I am sorry.” The intense pain, in this most selfless act of his life, caused him to pass out again. But the words echoed in Sandra’s ears as if they had been bellowed around the world.

When Penny arrived, the two were pretty much in their same positions. Sandra, beautiful, noble, naked, was sitting on the floor by the bedroom door simply staring at Glenn. Glenn, whom Penny had to consider among the most despicable human beings she’d ever known, was sprawled across the bed, unconscious. Watching the two immobile forms for several minutes, Penny realized that no matter how distasteful Glenn was to her, he might still mean something to Sandra, and that regardless of who hated whom, they were all inextricably tied together. With a tender step, and a more tender kiss, Penny kneeled next to Sandra and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Sandra’s heart started pounding and her nostrils started flaring with the scent long before her eyes were able to adjust to Penny’s image. It was very clear who was here.

As their tearful eyes met, Sandra smiled with unrestrained joy as she slid to her knees, lowering her face to Penny’s booted foot. Watching her descend, Penny almost stopped her, terrified of the power it implied. However, a quick upward glance of love, adoration, and rapture from Sandra stayed her hand.

“No, Mistress, please. I want this more than anything,” whispered Sandra, and without another sound she lowered her already pursed lips to the street-worn boots and placed kiss after satisfied kiss. With each kiss, both Penny and Sandra shivered, and the reverie, the stillness, continued as is, a silent tableau. Later in the evening, Penny finally pulled Sandra’s swollen lips to her own for the rest of the evening, sleeping where and how they were.

The first to wake the next morning was Glenn. He rose gingerly on the early side of 6 AM and mentally assessed himself internally. Finding nothing completely broken, although he was sure that several things had gotten slightly bent, he scanned the room. When his eyes fell on the accursed Penny, he almost cried out in anger and fear. However, his eyes widened and his heart softened when he saw his lovely Mistress ensconced beatifically in their embrace. Finding thoughts of anger and jealousy meaningless compared to the desire to serve and please the woman that he knew to his bones he had wronged so completely and harshly, Glenn dropped to his naked belly at the two women’s feet and simply spent the entire day planing soft kisses on Mistress Sandra’s toes.

Hours later, the two women awoke within moments of each other. Opening her eyes first, Penny stared at her lover, and then glance down at Glenn, prone, lips kissing Sandra’s toes reverently. When her gaze returned to Sandra’s, she was awake as well, smiling. She too looked down at Glenn, pleasantly surprised but not as confused as Penny appeared to be. The two women separated slightly, to facilitate conversation.

“Why is he doing that, Sandy?” asked Penny. “I mean, last time I saw you two, you were doing that to HIM, and from what I gathered, not so sweetly,” continued Penny darkening.

“Oh, yes, I remember, Mistress, although I have no idea WHY he or I did what we did. All I know for sure is how much I love you!” said Sandra assuredly, squeezing her Mistress.

Penny stared in disbelief at Sandra, and then with scorn at Glenn. She was about to explain it all to Sandra, what Glenn had done, how the conditioning powder worked, and the rest when it suddenly occurred to her that she would have to tell Sandra what SHE, Penny, had done as well. She felt no better than Glenn, low and manipulative. Steeling herself, she turned to Sandra and opened her mouth only to feel Sandra putting up a finger to “shhhh” her. Stopping abruptly, Penny opened and closed her mouth ineffectually as Sandra spoke.

“Mistress, that wasn’t quite true. I have some idea of how this all happened, as well as some idea of what Glenn put me through, but look at him. He’s mine now. I don’t know why, or how, but he’s loving and subby and docile. He wants to please me, and I like that. It seems like the best punishment he could get. And I’m yours. I know they might not be completely...natural feelings...but they’re wonderful and I’m happy. If you are willing to take me, I want nothing more than to serve you and love you—always.”

Penny could only nod mutely at her new slave, her old love. She looked at Glenn and it was clear he was going to do nothing that would displease HIS Mistress. Smiling at both of the waiting, hopeful faces, she finally said, “OK, I’ll take you both as is and keep you always, but I need to do ONE thing first.”

With that, she got up and crossed to the night stand, picking up the “salt” shaker. Glenn noticed it and understood immediately. He actually giggled as she walked back past the two of them to the bathroom, thinking what kind of crazy fluke put him here, but glad for it. Opening the top of the container, she poured out every last scrap into the toilet, the two others slipping in behind her to watch it disappear into the city sewers. As the waters swirled away the last of their aphrodisiac, they each went through how their future paths had been shaped by such a base emotion: Lust. With a collective sigh, and then a hopeful smile, Mistress Penny pushed the two little ones to their knees and sat on the edge of the bathtub. She handed each a towel, a file, and a bottle of nail polish from the medicine cabinet, and without another word, Sandra and Glenn began their new lives.

* * *

Epilogue:

Several weeks later, with the Domme/sub trio firmly and happily ensconced in their lives, a series of news reports spread around the local papers. Rumors of very odd sexual behavior from both men and women seemed to be bubbling to the surface, with words like “sex slaves” capturing headline and pictures of glassy-eyed people kneeling here or there. Upon noticing the article, Mistress Penny silently applauded her forethought and took another deep drink from the highly filtered water system that she had had a bewildered but obedient Glenn install...

End.