The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Ring

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

“Can I see it again, Elle?” Leah asked, as Elle led her into her study. There was no reason to conceal the reason for her visit. She’d visited her neighbor often over the course of the last few weeks, to see Elle’s very expensive jewelled ring. She was eager to see it again, and there was no reason to delay that, either.

“Is that the reason you’ve come over, Leah?” Elle moved to her desk, turning to face Leah, who came to stand beside her.

“Well, yes. I keep thinking about the last time I saw it. It’s so beautiful.” Leah felt her cheeks burn a little. Maybe it was a little rude just to come and visit so that she could see the ring. Or maybe she should put more effort into small talk first.

“That’s okay, I’m not offended,” Elle reassured her. “I’ll be happy to show it to you.”

Elle took the little ring box out of her desk, drawer and opened it. It was lined inside with purple velvet, and sitting on that velvet was a silver ring. The band of the ring was inlaid with blue gemstones.

Leah’s mouth had fallen slightly open. She remembered it from the last time, of course, but seeing it again physically was affecting. It was such a beautiful ring.

“I don’t blame you for wanting to see it,” Elle said. “It really is lovely. The gemstones reflect the light so well, don’t they?”

Leah had noticed. The light made the gemstones shimmer so brightly it made it hard to distinguish each individual gem from the others. The center of the ring looked more like a fluid streak of blue color than a line of stones.

“So pretty,” Leah said, her voice reverent. She reached toward the open ring box, but couldn’t bring herself to touch the ring itself. She settled instead for lightly brushing the lining of the box with the pad of a finger before dropping her hand back to her side.

“You can see it in a whole different light when it’s out of the box,” Elle suggested, her voice casual.

“Show me,” Leah agreed easily.

Elle took the ring from the box, and put it on her ring finger, holding her hand out for Leah to see.

It did look different from this angle. It was less static than it had been, sitting inside the box. The blue line of gems was more dynamic now. It was like they were rippling. The lighting in the room created the illusion of the gemstones rippling, as if they were riding a wave of water. And the silver band on either side of them provided a more striking contrast for them now that the ring was not sitting against the velvet.

Leah heard the sound of the ring box clacking against the desk, and knew that Elle had set the box down. But she wouldn’t waste a second of her attention to confirm that visually, not when she could be looking at the ring on Elle’s finger.

“You’re pretty taken in by it, huh?” Elle’s voice was amused.

“Yeah,” Leah admitted shamelessly. “It’s just so beautiful.”

All of her attention was zeroed in on the ring, watching the gemstones shift and bleed into streaks of sapphire blue that rippled under her watch.

“There’s a trick I can do with this ring, you know,” Elle added, after a minute.

Leah couldn’t imagine any trick beating the visual of the ring itself, stationary on Elle’s hand. But she was curious all the same, and even if she agreed, she wouldn’t have to stop looking at the ring.

“Okay, show me,” she said.

Elle shifted the ring slightly up her finger, about halfway to her knuckle, so that it wasn’t as snug against her skin. Then, with her thumb, she flicked the band once, causing it spin.

Leah exhaled unintentionally. The added motion created a new kind of magic with the image of the ring. The gems were water, then— they looked so much like it that it was hard to remember they were individual stones. And they weren’t like placid water. The spinning created the illusion of water coming in waves, surging forward in burst of energy.

Before the ring could settle into stillness again, Elle tapped it once more with her thumb, and kept it spinning continuously. This only cemented the illusion. This was water the color of purest sapphire, the ideal color of blue that real water could never quite live up to, and only aspire to be. It was still surging forward in waves with each spin. The waves never crashed; They never ebbed. The spinning created endless motion, so that the waves were forever coming forward and never stopping.

“Keep watching,” Elle said, and Leah felt a hand on her arm, gently guiding her down to the floor of Elle’s study. The ring was still spinning, the waves were still flowing, and Leah couldn’t even really care that she was being led down to sit on the floor, because she didn’t want to stop watching for even a second. She was so absorbed in it that she didn’t care what her body was doing, or what Elle was doing. The only thing that was real to her was the spinning of the ring, and it was so real and all consuming that she could no longer pick out the bands of silver on either side of the blue center. Her attention was riveted in place, and she couldn’t make out peripheral details any longer.

Leah felt the carpeted floor beneath her, but barely noticed it. Liquid sapphire was glittering and rising in waves, and Leah was lost in it.

“That’s right,” Elle encouraged. “Just keep watching all the time— you never want to stop, or look away.”

Leah nodded wordlessly, feeling some annoyance. She didn’t need Elle to tell her what she already knew in her soul. She needed to see this more than she needed to breathe. The only thing in the room was liquid sapphire, coming in waves that went on forever. She, Leah, wasn’t even as real as that was. She was a shade next to that pure blue.

“Keep watching,” Elle encouraged again. “Always watch.”

Leah felt that tinge of annoyance again, but less strongly this time. The liquid was inside her body and spreading. Or at least, it was inside her mind, because the longer she watched, the less it felt like there was room in her head for anything other than wonder and amazement at the sight of that sapphire dancing.

It was hard to even remember that she was watching it— that it was something separate from her, and in the external world. It was so vivid she felt that it was part of her, or she was part of it. There was too deep a link between her and it for her to comprehend that it existed outside of her, any longer.

With the last scraps of her focus, she registered that Elle’s hand was not on her arm any longer, but was instead sliding up her thigh in a way that felt comfortingly familiar. It shifted to brush her inner thigh, slipping beneath her skirt, and she felt Elle shift her underwear aside. And then Elle was stroking at her folds.

The sensation somehow melted into the visual, and the two were one in Leah’s mind. She was the never ending waves rushing forward. She was perfect, crystal sapphire made liquid and surging on forever without stopping. The feeling of that surging energy was in her, crashing forward like waves that never met an obstacle. There was no such thing as Leah anymore. Leah had been entirely washed away by their blueness, their perfection, and to be the waves was to be pleasure unfurling and making contact. The waves of sapphire were endless, and she was endless. She was sapphire. There was no end and no beginning. The waves would flow on forever, and so would she.

After a long time— a string of eternities— Elle stopped the ring spinning. The sapphires on it were distinct, individual gemstones again. Leah was Leah again. She blinked a few times, her mind coming back into focus again.

She couldn’t remember sinking down onto the floor, but for some reason wasn’t bothered by that information. Elle was moving to stand beside her, and she took her cue, standing herself. Leah also wasn’t really disturbed by the fact that her memories of the past visit were hazy and blurred in her mind. It felt natural to her.

Elle had picked up the ring box from off her desk, and she removed the ring from her finger, putting it carefully back into the velvet lining before snapping the lid closed.

“If you want me to show it to you again, just drop by anytime,” Elle said, with a friendly smile, and she showed Leah out to the front door.

Leah thanked her. As she walked back to her own house, she was already looking forward to seeing the ring again.

* * *