The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All copywrite by me. In case you haven’t guessed all this is fiction. If you like it let me know . If you don’t like the way I write go write something your self you were toilet trained to early.

The Ring

The ring came in the mail just as we were getting ready to go to my aunt and uncle’s place in the country for the long Labor Day weekend in a small brown cardboard box.

My dad wanted to leave Thursday right after he got off work so we’d miss the traffic on Friday. That meant we’d spend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night out in the country and drive back late on Monday night. What a pisser.

I grabbed the mail mom and dad were yelling about some shit. The box was addressed to my older brother but he wasn’t here. He’d already left for college off to some ass-kissing special program before classes started only a reel geek goes to school early. I already had my shit packed so I went thru the mail. The bills and crap I left on the table. I was waiting for the Speed Seduction stuff I’d ordered off the net. It still wasn’t here but their was the little box for my brother.

Cool. I took it upstairs to my room and opened it. It had a note rapped around some old brown shredded stuff. Inside the shredded stuff was a little wood box. I opened the box and saw the ring. I looked at the note it was addressed to my bro telling him to use it well.

Far fucking out. I looked at the ring it was gold with a funny small stone in the middle so I put it on.

Even more far fucking out it felt weird sliding on my hand. I wanted to look at it mom and dad were hollering lets go so I grabbed my bags and ran downstairs.

I forgot about the fucking ring for a while as we tried to get out of town. Dad was pissed that mom wasn’t ready and mom was whining about something. I sat in the back and put on my earphones. Shit my MP3 player must be fucked up again I downloaded some new shit from the net but half of the cuts were just a few seconds looped over and over again. Some of the things were ok. I don’t know I was tired so I took a nap.

I didn’t even think about the fucking ring again until the next morning. Even then I didn’t no if it was reel or some fucking dream I had I mean I looked at my hand and I didn’t see any thing. But if I shook my hand I could feel it their around my finger. Fucking weird. I guess my aunt and uncle have a nice place but it’s to far away from town. I think my mom thinks so to. No cable, no high speed net, not even a fucking dish. At least with my bro off at school I didn’t have to share a room. I got up in time for lunch my mom bitched about me sleeping so late. Like theirs something else to fucking do out here? I went for a walk after lunch I walked for a while but where the fuck is there to go but out and back again. When I got back my dad and uncle Vern were sitting in the back yard around the patio table. I took the empty chair next to dad and Vern drinking beer.

Thats when it started I guess. I thought to myself that a beer would be really good. Uncle Vern stood up and asked my dad if he wanted another one my dad nodded and then Vern asked me if I wanted one. Sure I told hum. Vern looked at my dad who said why not. Yeah! My uncle brought me a cold brewski! A while later we were sitting around the table and their fucking cat jumped up on it. I looked at the cat and thought it would be funny if the cat took a crap right in the middle of the fucking table the cat hissed at me and jumped off. As we sat down for dinner later I looked at the table and frowned because their were for wineglasses on the table and a water glass for me. Why don’t I get wine I thought and my aunt came up to me and asked if I’d like wine with dinner. You bet!

This is getting to slow lets get to the good stuff heh heh heh. I knew I had something late Monday night on the way home when we stopped at a gas station in the middle of no where for gas. Dad was cleaning the windshield with mom telling him to work harder on a bug splat right in =front of her when this cool PT Cruiser pulled up to the other pumps. A guy got out and started pumping gas. Then this cool chick gets out from the passenger side and shes walking around stretching and moving her sexy bod wearing this tube top thing and I thought gee it would be grate to see her tits and she takes her top off! O baby! Yeah, I think to her, feel em good oh thats nice the guy starts yelling at her what the fuck your doing get back in the damn car and I think oh one more look baby she turns my way and shows them to me nipples sticking out before she goes back to get in the car when my dad got back in the car my mom yells at him for staring at the chick heh heh heh that was fun but not as fun as what happened later.

Study hall at school is a pain in the ass we sit their at our assigned tables in the library. I sat there thinking about what to do with my new magic ring powerz and looked at piggy Ellen sitting across from me picking her nose her fingers are either up her nose or in her pants. I looked at her and thought reel hard suck me but she didn’t even blink. She is piggy but has big tits that wood be good to suck. I looked down the table to bitchy Karen she’s one of the reel smart ones and thought at her suck me and she looked up with this look on her face like she smelled shit under her nose and she looked around with this nasty look and shook her head some then went back to reading her book it didn’t work on her either. I looked back to piggy Ellen and then o shit I remembered I had to turn in a paragraph for English next period. Jody was sitting next to me she’s kind of cute and brainy and as I took out a piece of paper I thought it would be nice if she wood help me and she looked up and smiled and she did. We spent the rest of study hall working on my paragraph and it turned out reel good maybe I should have her help with this heh heh heh.

I had more fun at lunch my buddy Stan was sitting across from me eating his cheeseburgers he always takes the pickles off he hates pickles. So I looked at him and thought reel hard eat the pickles you love pickles eat the pickles and he ate them and asked me for the pickles on my cheeseburgers. That was cool. I tried some shit with Davy and Craig but it didn’t work with them. I tried something different at the end of lunch not being so direct and hard and all. I was sitting at a different bench when this cool cheerleader Donna walked by. I thought I wished she wood come over and talk to me and she came over and sat down she normally never even looks at me. We started talking and when she was talking I wood think at her that she thought I was nice and she liked talking to me and talking to me made her horny and after a while she was wiggling around and I could see her nipples thru her top and she was smiling more. As she talked more I started thinking at her that she wanted to suck cock she needed to suck cock and she started wiggling more and licking her lips. Then she said oh their goes Bob and she took off. Pisser but I knew I was on the right track lucky Bob.

He walked into the room and looked it over. He sent out the mental command you’re nose itches to everyone in the room and watched. Some didn’t do nothing but moved around and some rubbed there noses. He repeated his command a few times then gave the command sneeze! A lot of them sneezed he saw one cute chick over to the left that had sneezed and decided she was the one for tonight.

I had better luck after school when I saw Cyndi who lives across the street and two doors down from me standing outside the school looking pissed at something. She has long straight hair and a pretty good bod so I went up to her and offered her a ride home her ride hadn’t showed up she was pissed so she went with me. I did the same thing I did at lunch thinking at her that she liked me and liked talking to me and being around me made her horny. But this time I told her she wanted me! I wasn’t going to fuck up like that again. When we got to my place I asked if she wanted to come in and she said sure and smiled. I knew she fooled around I’d herd her dad yelling at her mom about her screwing some kid so why not me. I gave her some pepsi as we sat in the family room drinking it I kept thinking at her she wanted to suck my cock she needed to suck my cock she needed to show me her hot bod. I wanted to screw her but not yet as I didn’t have any condoms I didn’t want to take any chances. And I want my storys to be good roll models heh heh heh. She finished her lemonade and put down her glass and asked if she could see my room. Sure thing! I hardly closed the door she was all over me kissing me and trying to get her hands in my pants as we rolled on the bed. We got undressed she was all over me kissing and with her hands then she went down on me oh did that feel good! I kept thinking at her how good it was and how she wanted to swallow every drop how good it was and I came into her mouth she sucked and sucked until I was dry. After that I was surprised she was still hot climbing all over me. I kissed and sucking her tits and put a hand between her legs to play with her button. I did something and I could sorta feel what felt good to her so I did more of that and she really went wild I started thinking at her come and boy did she! As we cooled off she held me I thought to her how much she liked this how good I made her feel and that kind of shit. I was also thinking about how nice it wood be if her tits were bigger not to much bigger but about two sizes so I had something to really suck and they should be more sensitive to. After a while we got dressed she had to go home to fix dinner but I could give her a ride home any day she told me she wood see me tomorrow hot damn!

The next day at study hall that rat Brian the smartass quarterback took my seat so I had to sit next to piggy Ellen instead of next to that cute Jody who gave me a nice smile. I tried working on Ellen thinking at her that her big titties needed sucking and how good it would feel to have someone sucking her titties and after a while her nipples started to show thru her top and she started to wiggle and one of her hands went between her legs. I looked up and Brian who had been flirting with Jody gave me and Ellen a nasty look. Even though I was kinda tired from pushing all the thoughts at piggy Ellen that made me reel mad I came up with a nasty evil plan. I looked at that rat Brian I started thinking as hard as I could over and over again how much he loved Ellen how much he wanted to be in her arms sucking on her titties how beautiful she was and how much he wanted her. After a few minutes he stopped talking to Jody and looked up with this stupid smile on his face I knew it was working but I was still mad so I kept it up until study hall was over. When the bell rung he hopped out of his seat and was over to Ellen as fast as any quarterback could be. I stood up laughing to myself and almost fell down it had taken a lot out of me. I was only half their in English recovering the teacher must have known that because she called on me with some stupid shit question somehow I saw the answer in the head of the chick who sits in front of me she always has her hand up volunteering to answer shit so when I gave the answer to the teacher she was really surprised but she smiled and then went on. I was just a little tired by lunch and was surprised when Cyndi waved at me and wanted me to sit with her at lunch sure why not. She was all smiles and sat reel close so our legs were touching then Jody came over and sat with us to I hardly pushed any thoughts at them. When the bell rung to go back to class Jody said bye she’d see me in the morning and walked off then Cyndi grabbed me and gave me a big hug and kiss then whispered in my ear that she couldn’t weight to get me on a bed again and I should stick with her. I told her that sounded good to me and I touched her titties the way she liked and thought about them being bigger not quite as big as piggy Ellens but almost Cyndi started moaning in my ear so I guess she likes that and we went off to class.

Well after school Cyndi wanted to go to her place sure why not! We went upstairs to her room and were on her bed naked fast. We kissed and all that and she sucked me off then I sucked on her titties and made her come a bunch of times. After that she held me and I sucked on her and played with her titties making her feel good and telling them to grow. At home that night we had a good dinner in the morning I’d pushed a thought at mom to fix something I liked she did so that was cool. I was still kinda tired so I went to bed.

The next day in study hall Brian was sitting right next to piggy Ellen whispering in her ear she was smiling and blushing and shit! So I sat next to Jody we held hands under the table she helped me with math I pushed thoughts at her about how she liked helping me and I pushed a whole bunch of thoughts at Brian and Ellen it was working really cool they walked out holding hands! At lunch I sat with Cyndi again Jody came buy and sat with us. I saw my old buddy Davy walking over to where we sat but I pushed a thought at him that he really needed to pee bad he made a really quick turn and went strait for the toilet! After school that day Cindi was kinda sad she told me she needed to be dropped off at her moms work so she could go to an appointment but she wood make it up to me the next day! I told her that was cool we kissed in the car for a while and I felt her titties and made her come that way which she really liked. I missed not fooling around with her but dinner was good after that I played xbox for a while and went to bed.

The next day at school was wild. We had a pop quiz in social studies first thing in the morning I usually snooze thru that class. I looked at the questions and started to freak out but then I sort of felt around with my head and found other kids in the class doing the quiz and so I picked out the places where they thought the same things and it was easier. Then in study hall I sat next to Jody again while Brian kissed up to piggy Ellen and I pushed the two of them a little and Jody leaned over to me and whispered in my ear wasn’t that sick but she wished I looked at her like that my cock was hard as steal. But the wild part was we were working on math Jody was trying to explain this thing to me and I looked into her eyes she smiled and all of a sudden I understood it and a whole lot more! It was like I swallowed part of her brain! All of a sudden a lot of this math shit which had been so hard was reel easy! That was so cool! Even though it left me tired like and when I tried to stand up after study hall Jody had to help me a little she was all worried and I told her I just felt a little tired that’s all. Math before lunch was cool cuz I understood things and even told the teacher this was really slow and boring now and I actually wanted to study more math which is way weird! At lunch Cyndi gave me a look like she had some secret I knew I could squeeze her and get her to talk and talking about squeezing her titties looked bigger today or maybe it was just the top she was wearing. It was so good rolling around on my bed after school with her naked I went down on her as she sucked me and we both came and then held each other and I loved her titties again kissing and touching them and telling them to grow for me. That night at home I told mom and dad I really needed a bigger bed something bigger than the little kiddy bed I’d had for so many years they nodded and agreed and mom said she ‘d been meaning to replace my old bed for a while now so they wood.

I had a bad feeling going into social studies the next morning and when I looked into the teachers eyes all of a sudden I new she thought I cheated thats the only way I could have done so good on the quiz and she was going to ask me a shitload of questions but I looked into her eyes more all of a sudden I knew what she was going to ask and the answers and a whole lot more so when class started and she thought she was going to get me she didn’t and I even herd her admitting to herself I actually knew the shit which I did now! In study hall I didn’t pay much attention to Brian and piggy Ellen instead I paid attention to Jody who liked talking to me about math and shit and I was actually interested! Study hall is in the library as we were headed out at the end Jody pulled me off into the tall shelves of books and gave me a great kiss which was a big surprise as I hadn’t pushed her for that. I hugged her she moved my hands up to her titties and I held them gently and told them to grow for me. As I held them gently I felt something funny like tingling in my hands she moaned and wiggled in my arms. One of the library people yelled at us so we left. When I saw her again at lunch she sat right next to me with Cyndi on my other side both of them pressing close I like that a lot. I told Jody that math had been funny with the teacher asking me a bunch of questions and I answered all of them and quickly to he was really surprised and Jody gave me this really cool look and told me that’s cuz I understood the shit really well she didn’t say shit but you know what I mean. After school Cyndi was all over me kissing and feeling on her bed I told her I was getting a new bigger bed and she liked that but she didn’t like the way I was looking at Jody could Jody do this and she sucked me off then held me to her titties so nice I was almost sleeping in her arms. Then I started waking up I teased her button and made her come while I sucked on her then I did the thing with my hands that I’d done to Jody’s titties with that same tingly feeling Cyndi came again and after she held me for a while she told me how much she liked me doing that her titties did to as she was getting bigger I said tastier to and sucked on her more and she held me more.

School the next day was scary. I went into math the head of the math department was their and wanted me to go with her. I tried looking into her head but I couldn’t see what she wanted. We went to her office and talked about the math class then she gave me some tests to do I looked at them and was a little scared but then I looked more and figured that I actually knew this shit I did them all pretty quick and when I handed them back to her I thought she was going to pee right there and she corrected them and told me I was going to be moved to a different math class! When I told Jody that at lunch she smiled and told me that she’d talked to the math head and told her that I was way to smart to be in the class I was in she gave me a big hug which made Cyndi kind of mad. Oh in study hall I looked at Brian and piggy Ellen I remembered the way I felt with Cyndi holding me to her titties and I thought that at Brian and he looked at Ellen and got this reel silly smile on his face and I thought to Ellen how good it would feel to have Brian sucking on her I watched as her nipples poked out of her top and Brian reached up and touched one of them as he did this library gal yelled out Mister Carlson and really jumped on him both him and Ellen turned red but Jody and me didn’t laugh well not to much heh heh heh..

After school Cyndi was funny kind of pouting she wanted to be next to me but didn’t want to be next to me that kind of thing as we drove home I asked her if she wanted to hold me and I looked in her eyes and told her I reely wanted her to hold me and I reelly liked the way she held me then she smiled and said yes but she was worried about the way I was acting with Jody I told her Jody had helped me a lot with math but that was all Cyndi smiled and told me to keep it that weigh. When we pulled up to my house a big fucking furniture truck was in front so we went to Cyndi’s place and roller around on her bed. She stripped me quick but left her panties on she told me she had her period but then she smiled and told me that when her period was over she would be on the pill so we could make love she really needed to feel me deep inside her but this wood have to due for now and she made me come so hard then held me to her titties I used my magic ring powerz on her titties again making her come and she told me later as we got dressed that she had grown bigger and a lot more sensitive her titties loved what I did to them and so did I.

I had a new bed when I got home in my room when I got home and mom and dad were really surprised about school the principal had called dad at work and he laughed that he thought I had gotten into trouble again and couldn’t believe I was being moved into a different math class! I tolled them I was going to do a lot better in school this year I could tell they were thinking about my brother who never got nothing but As all thru school and had these fancy scholarships and shit now.

The rest of the week was fun. My new bed was great it gave Cyndi and me more room to fool around on. Her and Jody both told me their titties were bigger now that got me to thinking. I was playing more games with people at school making them think they had to pee all of a sudden eating different things that kind of shit. I even did it to some of the teachers getting them to go away or forget things. I was actually figuring out how my magic ring powerz worked. Is pent one night in my room looking at myself in the mirror. I figured if I could make tits grow why not change me to? So I looked at myself in the mirror and thought hard to make my skin clear up and my muscles grow. I thought and thought pushing those thoughts until I was tired and went to bed. I looked the same in the morning but what the hell it took a while for titties to grow so I wood have to keep at it for a while.

I was scared about the new math class but it was easy the gal teaching it wanted to talk to me after the first class she was cute but with little tits she was telling me she had seen the stuff I did for the math head she smiled at me and I looked into her eyes and did that thing again and sucked so much math and stuff out of her head that I got dizzy and she helped me sit down as she touched me it was like a spark and I could tell she was turned on. She tolled me she would do anything she could to help me in the class as she new I was moving into a much harder class all of a sudden. I looked in her eyes again and tolled her I understood. I was quiet at lunch I had that tired thing again after I do something hard with my magic ring powerz. Its funny with classes like math and social studies I can suck up the stuff and do really good but with others like English it doesn’t work. Oh it helps some like when were supposed to be reading some stupid ass book I can pick that shit out of the teachers head. And I did give this one chick in that class the hiccups. That was cool all of a sudden as she was talking answering some dumb ass question she started hic hic hic. I did that to a bunch of kids but not Cyndi and not my math teacher and not Jody. I could tell my magic ring powerz were getting stronger cause I saw Craig walking in the hall between classes and I gave him the pee thing so strong he wet his pants! Cool! It was Friday and Cyndi’s parents picked her up at school early cause they were going out of town for the weekend I went home alone I couldn’t find Jody and just stared at myself in the mirror working on stronger and clearer skin and better muscles and better looking. I worked until dinner then after dinner again until I was to tired to keep going and I went to bed the big bed is nice but better with someone else in it with me.

Saturday dad let me drive for haircuts and buy new shoes. At the mall I had to work reel hard to keep from laughing when I saw Brian and piggy Ellen sitting holding hands with silly smiles. At the shoe store I used my magic ring powerz and pushed the geek behind the counter to give us an extra discount on the shoes. Thats the way I thought about it now I pushed things at people thats what it feels like and I could push easy or I could push hard. Dad wanted to look at some other shit in the mall as we walked I tried pushing things at different people the pee thing that kind of shit. It worked on some but not on others. Dad talked to a sales geek about a new TV as he did I felt something funny and peeked inside the geeks head then asked him if this same TV was on sale at another place for $300 less and the geek had to say yes it was. My dad was really surprised I told him I’d seen an ad for it somewhere. We went and looked but we didn’t buy it which wood have been cool cuz I could use the old set in my room for xbox and shit its bigger than what I have now. Dad did get me a new xbox game though. The push thing don’t work with mom and dad very good I can push reel hard but nothing happens except I get tired. I did the new xbox game for a while that afternoon after dinner I sat in front of the mirror again this time added faster reflexes to the list of things I thought at myself until I was wiped out and went to bed. I got up late Sunday after we ate mom and dad left to do errands and shit. So I stood naked in front of the mirror doors in the guest room and pushed thoughts at myself until I fell down I was so tired. When I woke up I was horny as hell but mom and dad had taken my car and hers so they could get the oil changed in mine. I wanted to go to the mall and find someone to fuck me silly to hell with waiting for Cyndi I was almost ready to get one of the magazines dad hides and something silky from mom when I herd there cars pull up. Hot shit they got the new big TV and the delivery truck would be here in an hour! Dad and I tool the old one to my room I hooked it up. When the new one showed up and the guys started to set it up I told them they were doing it wrong I hooked it up myself something I picked up from the math teacher I think but I understood all that cable and wiring shit now and boy were mom and dad surprised! We went out for dinner I was really hungry and mom said she thought my skin was clearing up. That got me curious so when we got home I sat in front of the mirror doing the pushing thing again until I crapped out and went to bed.

I got up Monday morning early and drove to school. Boy was I surprised to see Brian necking with Ellen in the parking lot! That made me even more horny. Even though I wasn’t pushing anything in study hall Jody smiled to me and ran her hand in my lap feeling my hot steal hard cock she didn’t pull away she whispered something in my ear like poor baby witch just made me hotter. I guess I was sending out horny vibes as chix in English and math kept giving me these great smiles and looks. Then it happened at the end of math the teacher cut us loose a little early for lunch which is grate as I could miss the lines but as I was going to the door she grabbed my arm and I felt a spark as she told me to stay for a bit so we could talk. Well as soon as everyone was out of the room she locked the door and practically dragged me to the little office and storeroom at the back of the classroom locked that door to then grabbed me and kissed me as she backed us up to this desk she sat on it and wrapped her legs around me. Pretty soon she had skirt up and her panties off and my pants down and I was sliding into her with her on the desk she felt so fucking good heh heh heh. It felt so fucking good to me and I remembered to push thoughts to her to make it feel good to her I made her come and come and pretty soon so did I it was so different from coming in Cyndi’s mouth so much better how she squeezed me all around I pushed into her more and made her come again we leaned together and kissed she wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt up her titties and did the tingly grow thing and she came again moaning in my mouth. She wiped me off with a paper towel and stuck another one between her legs. She picked her panties off the floor and stuck them in my pants pocket and kissed me again. I pushed a thought in her head that this was our secret and I wooden tell anyone. She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows and tolled me to enjoy lunch.

I was worried when I saw the cafeteria lunch lines that I wouldn’t get what I wanted but then I smiled and pushed out a thought about how hungry everyone was for macaroni and cheese. After a few pushes the lines moved a lot and I smiled. I got pizza then sent out another thought that the macaroni and cheese looked and smelled like puke which it did. I was laughing as I went to sit down and their were Jody and Cyndi sitting together both smiling and talking. They smiled more as I got closer and they moved apart so I could sat between them. I sat down to eat my pizza they both move closer and started rubbing my back. I took a bite and Cyndi whispered in my ear about telling Jody about my new bed then Jody whispered that Cyndi still had her period but she didn’t and her parents didn’t get home until after seven she had a queen size bed that could hold all three of us and she was already on the pill then she stuck her tongue in my ear I almost dropped my pizza. I told them that sounded reel good and gave them a push that way. Jody wanted me to love her titties she told me when I touched her in the library she almost came rite their and Cyndi had told her she came a lot when I loved her titties. I looked around us and put down my pizza then after wiping my hands I put one arm behind Jodys back then turned to her and started feeling her titties with that tingly thing. Jodys head went back her eyes closed as I touched her and I made her come. She shook and moaned a little then grabbed me and kissed me and Cyndi grabbed me from behind pressing into my back and biting the back of my neck. Why the fuck I didn’t cut the rest of the day I don’t know but we went to classes then met again in the parking lot after school. I used Cyndi’s phone to leave a message at my house that I wood be string math and be home a little late then Cyndi and me followed Jody home. She lived in a nice big two story house and had a bigger bedroom than we did we were both naked so quick and on her bed except for Cyndi still left her panties on. They both wanted me to love there titties and which ones tasted better so we had to try we did Jody first. Cyndi and I sucked on Jody’s titties I did the tingly thing and made her come which she did reel loud shaking a lot. Then we did Cyndi and I did the same to her only she wasn’t as loud. Then she surprised me by holding me reel nice to her tits, her arms around my head and it was so nice then Jody was on top of me and my steal hard cock was inside her she bounced up and down on me I made both of them come and come until I did and we all fell into a heap on the bed kissing and sucking and squeezing as they moved me from tit to tit. I fucked Jody then I fucked up we were their on her bed and Cyndi moved to the middle and pulled me to one tit and Jody to her other and we were all nice and fuzzy feeling and sort of went to sleep like that and then Jody jumps up holy shit her parents are home early were in big trouble. I woke up fast weed been asleep that was reel nice but now we had trouble but I sort of felt her mom and dad in there car in the driveway and pushed a thought at them chocolate ice cream they wanted chocolate ice cream for tonight they were hungry for chocolate ice cream and what the fuck it worked after a few seconds there car pulled out of the driveway and they drove off and Jody was still breathing fast and Cyndi was pulling her clothes on so fast her top was on backwards we all laughed. We dressed quick with some kissing and feeling and I took Cyndi home we had a good time and the short nap was nice even if the way we woke up wasn’t.

When we got to Cyndis house she wanted me to come in for a minute sure why not even though it felt kinda weird. Her mom and dad weren’t thinking very good things about me until Cyndi tolled them who I was they new my brother and figured since my brother was practically a fucking saint I must be to and they felt better about me being with Cyndi so I pushed some on that and they relaxed and tolled us they were glad Cyndi was going with a nicer boy little did they know heh heh heh but I pushed thoughts at them so they felt good and they asked me to stay for dinner a surprise. I called home and had dinner with them talking about school they wanted to know about my fucking brother and I tolled them he was doing fine I was getting mad but I didn’t do anything to them maybe I should I wanted to be alone with Cyndi for a while so I started pushing horny thoughts at her mom and dad after dinner they said they were going upstairs for a while cool heh heh heh it worked. Cyndi and I went into the kitchen I put her up on the counter and moved between her legs. She squeezed me and we kissed then she pulled up her top and bra and I sucked her titties and made her come a few times before I went home and to bed.

School is weird some times and teachers to. In social studies we were going through this one section of the book I asked the teacher why the book left so much out when she asked what I meant I told her of a whole bunch of things left out of that one section and without that stuff the book didn’t really make sense and the Civil War wasn’t about slavery it was about economics from the look on her face you’d think I licked her clit or something.

I tolled Jody in study hall I didn’t understand teachers she tolled me her mom and dad didn’t suspect anything they came home with chocolate ice cream and pigged out on it after dinner heh heh heh she really wanted to be with me more and so did her titties they were getting bigger to.

In English we were talking about some random shit and as Greg the basketball player was talking I peeked in the teachers head and oh God I saw this picture in her head of her bent over the desk with Greg fucking her from behind and I sort of pulled on that making it stronger and stronger she got a funny look on her face her mouth opening more I did something touching her titties with my mind and the picture changed so Greg was grabbing her titties as he fucked her and she was oh so close to coming right there and she got up from the corner quick of her desk where shed been sitting and sat in the chair she turned red and didn’t say anything for a while then asked some chick a question I could tell she was still hot heh heh heh that was fun.

Math was fun I actually like math now and paid attention the teacher had me do a problem on the board and after I finished it I looked at her I could tell her pussy was acking for my cock I pushed that at her a little I didn’t push reel hard I knew she was already hot for me. After class she had me stay and tolled me she wanted to talk to me her face was close to mine and she was talking in a low voice looking in my eyes I could see how hot she was for me she wanted to talk Saturday could I come to her place sure why not she didn’t think the school understood me she wanted to help that would be good I told her heh heh heh then I went to lunch.

Lunch was weird to. I sat between Jody and Cyndi they liked touching me so did I they wanted to know whose titties tasted better I told them I didn’t no yet I needed a lot more they liked that then I saw that cheerleader Donna walking buy looking upset and I peeked in her head I didn’t like what I saw. Then I saw some football players a short guy a receiver who used to be Donna’s boyfriend until she dumped him and to really big guys tackles and they were looking for Bob to beat the crap out of him but I wasn’t going to let that happen. I looked around didn’t see Bob but saw the shop teacher a short guy with glasses like Bob he gave me a bad grade last year so I pushed reel hard at the football players that was who they were looking four and forget about Bob and they started walking across the quad to him it worked! As they walked I pushed this thought at one of the tackles that he really really wanted to fuck the receivers ass and the receiver really wanted to suck cock I watched them walk up to this teacher the tackles were a lot bigger than him and they started pushing him around so I turned back to my chix put my arms around them and squeezed there titties nice and soft and made them come for me heh heh heh. I like making chix come and they like it to. At Cyndi’s house after school after we all came and were laying together sucking and kissing and feeling and shit Jody told us three football players had been arrested by the cops for hitting a teacher at lunch cool.

The next day I wanted to sit with Jody in study hall but they pulled me to the office before I could even fucking sit down my new math teacher was their with the math head and one of the counselors and some other clown. They said they wanted to reassess me I spent the next two periods in a little room taking tests with the other clown watching some of them like math and seeing which things were similar and different and shit were easy but some were hard when I didn’t know all the words I tried to peek in the clowns head but didn’t get nothing. I got to go to math and at the end the teacher smiled and gave me a note I looked at it in the lunch line it was a map to her house hot damn Saturday morning! Jody wanted to no where Id been I told her about the fucking tests and she and Cyndi were reel happy and hugged me especially when I said lots of it had been easy. That afternoon at Jody’s place she showed me how happy she was Cyndi said shed show me tomorrow Id better get lots of sleep so I spent just a little time after dinner in front of the mirror pushing thoughts at me then went to bed.

Friday was a normal day at school I saw Donna and Bob sitting on a bench holding hands she has tasty looking titties just the right size I pushed a thought at her that her titties needed sucking she needed to hold Bob to her titties she smiled so I pushed a thought to Bob on how hungry he was for her titties they wood both like that a lot some times I’m not so evil heh heh heh but I made up for it at lunch by pushing people in the cafeteria lines to eat glop that looked like something run over in the road. I thought my math teacher wood be really hot for me but she was really cool the hole class. At home mom and dad said we had a meeting at school Monday morning they wanted to change my classes they were really happy so I told them I was meeting a teacher tomorrow morning to talk about that shit and they thought that was cool.

I’m figuring out more about my magic ring powerz it started with the football players the tackles. One I could push but the other it was like there wasn’t anything there, maybe a rock or some shit like that. Then theirs people that push easy which is most of them witch leaves another bunch I can’t push either but its like a wall that smart chick Karen is one of those maybe it works a little but not much. I figure pushing doesn’t work on the really dumb ones or the really smart ones it doesn’t work to well on me so I must be one of the smart ones heh heh heh. But even with the smart ones even if pushing didn’t work pulling did like with the English teacher I should try that with me and with other smarties.

Oh God Saturday morning. I went to Elizabeth’s house that’s her name we talked for a while but I could tell she was really hot for me she had pushed to get me reassessed at school because she thought I was reel smart she never met my goddamn brother but had herd of him who the fuck at the school hadn’t and she thought id been improperly assessed that’s what she said and wed find out Monday. I told her my mom and dad wood be at school for a meeting she smiled and nodded at that and then kissed me. When Jody and Cyndi grab me they really squeeze so do I but Elizabeth held me gently running her hands over me turning me on even more. She took me to her bed a big one and undressed us slowly she has a nice bod small titties but I can fix that heh heh heh. She got me on her bed and did crazy things to me kept me coming again and again I made her come a lot and loved her titties telling them to grow she came reel loud then. We napped for a while then took a shower that was nice playing with her in the water after we dried off I remembered the English teacher so I bent her over the bed and took her from behind that was wild pounding into her grabbing her titties making her come again and again and coming inside her we fell on the bed again we sort of napped again when we woke up she had an appt so we got dressed and I went home after kissing and squeezing her once more.

I was tired when I got home not the pushing to hard or to much tired but all fucked out tired as I parked in front of the house. Cyndi was their talking to mom and dad! They were all smiling Cyndi telling them how good I was doing at school and she had her math book so I could help her with math! I could tell mom and dad liked her and I pushed that at them that they liked her and having her come over was okay. Cyndi and me went to my room to study. We studied with her sitting in my lap for a while and herd my mom and dad driving off in there car. I checked with my mind and they were gone they were going to go look at new dishwashers. I tolled Cyndi they were gone and she pushed me back on the bed and pulled my pants off then her clothes and she was on top of me again I was still a little tired but hard again so I let her do all the work heh heh heh. Her titties are the right size now. We snoozed together but she had to leave. Mom and dad got home and we went out for Italian food for dinner it was good but when we got home I was pissed because Jody had called wanting me to go to a show with her but she missed me and I called her house but she was gone I left a message. I took another shower and went to bed I didn’t even do xbox.

I spent most of Sunday even dinner at Jodys place her parents were gone most of the day so we fucked in like three different rooms that was way cool. I had her do some of the stuff Elizabeth did to me and that was wild we both came a lot. Her tittites are getting bigger and nicer we both like them. Her parents were cool with me being their I pushed on that they thought Jody was teaching me she was heh heh heh. She gave me a grate kiss on the porch before I went home I slept really well.

Monday sucked at least the morning but I should tell you about it because it changed a lot of shit. Mom and dad and me met at school with teachers counselors and shit. The tests I did said I was reel smart not as smart as my fucking brother but smart but my vocabulary sucked. They wanted to put me in more different classes including physics and shit and I didn’t know if I wanted to do that but Elizabeth was their and she took me to a different room while my mom and dad talked with people and Elizabeth had this grate smile and she told me if I did it she wood tutor me herself like two nights a week and maybe on Saturday and she liked Saturday a lot and I told her so did I and we hugged and kissed some I wanted to get her bent over the desk and fuck her but she didn’t want too so instead I loved her titties with my hands and made her come and she held on to me as she shook and kept her mouth closed so she wouldn’t moan to loud.

We went back to the other room and I said I’d try the new classes but I’d need help and they told me if things didn’t work out after a month or to they wood put me back and that was cool.

That was the fucked part but Elizabeth and I walked to math together that was nice even though we couldn’t like hug and feel each other I could tell she wanted to reel bad I put the picture of her bent over the desk and me fucking her from behind into her head and she looked at me with this cool look and her face was red like. After math I went to the physics class and when I walked in one of the counselors was talking to the teacher and he had me sit at the end of one row and as I walked over to the desk in walks that bitchy Karen from study hall and she looks at me like I’m a piece of dog shit or something. But the teacher starts talking and as I look thru the book everything is cool because Elizabeth was a physics and math major in college and its like I already knew this shit so when he asked a question I held up my hand and he asked me and I answered it. At the end of class Karen looked at me different and even sort of smiled. At lunch Jody wanted to know where I’d been and I told her and she was so happy she gave me a hug and a kiss rite there which got Cyndi a little mad but also got her a little hotter. Jodys a senior and she said shed help me with vocabulary. The rest of classes were like that with kids not knowing why the fuck I was there but mostly it was easy even the new social studies class and I do have more vocabulary I mean when the teacher asked I talked about the economic dislocations instigating the civil war, so its like I have all these words and I can use them when I want to but that’s like another person talking and its not me.

This is getting slow again so lets get to more good shit. My vocabulary is getting better. For instance, I sculpt bodies. That’s what I did with Cyndi and Jody and Elizabeth and Karen and Meiling. Elizabeth has a reel hot bod now, with great tits and a fine ass. She loves it when I take her from behind. I like the way all my chix come when I love there titties. Karen has been fun one day in physics the teacher asked me to solve a problem so I did on the board in the front of the class but I did the way you wood in a college physics class not the dumb ass way our book taught and Karen changed her attitude quick. She had the other lunch period so I didn’t see her at lunch but I kept giving her hot thoughts about me and talking to her titties and it worked. One day in physics she asked me to help her get some shit from the storeroom sure why not and once we were in their she grabbed me and kissed me I got my hands on her titties and did my thing she wiggled and moaned in my mouth as she came and squeezed me so hard my back made popping noises like cracking you’re knuckles. When we got back to the classroom one of the other chix in the class gave me a wicked grin her name was Penny.

Its like some times I’m radiating sex and chix stick to me like I’m a magnet I don’t even have to fish for them. Theres still three groups of people the dumb ones I can’t push but with them I can push some on there bodies and there bodies respond like piggy Ellen then most people respond reel easy to pushing then theres the smart ones who don’t push hardly at all but I can kind of pull them that’s like finding something in there head that I want and pulling on it to make it stronger. And then theres this new chick Denise she just came to the school she has a really hot bod long hair and legs I cant figure her out I tried pushing her once and I got this big fucking headache. I’ve got a grate way of sorting people out I go into a room and look at a bunch of people and I start sending out you’re nose itches over and over for a while and some of them rub there noses or some shit like that and then I send out the command sneeze! and those ones that sneeze are easy to push that’s how I got Meiling she sneezed a few times. But my magic ring powerz arent all powerful like with that chick Denise or what I found out with Penny she was hot for me and said we could like study together and I thought hey I can look into heads and suck out all this stuff why not try pushing it in so I tried with her in physics class she was sitting their her head was empty not paying attention to the teacher so I tried to push stuff on the shit he was trying to teach into her but she fell out of her seat on to the floor and like started twitching and shaking and she even peed on the floor that was so cool but they cleared everyone out of the classroom Karen and me snuck off to a storage room for a quick fuck now I know that doesn’t work to make some body smart but I will if someone pisses me off heh heh heh.

Meiling I caught in the library Jody and Cyndi were gone and Elizabeth had her period I was horny so I went to the library at lunch. Meiling had her cheerleader uniform on so I new she was a slut and she sneezed a few times when I did the you’re nose itches thing so I went and sat next to her I looked in her eyes and felt her get hot for me I didn’t even have to push it was that chick magnet thing in me turned on her and oh did it work. A few minutes later we were in a back room naked and she was on me as I leaned back on a desk she rode me and I made her come I saw in her head shed had sex before but never come with a guy so I loved her titties and made her come more while she was still riding me she had little titties then a b size thats to small not even a mouth full but I fixed that heh heh heh. Her mom and dad worked a lot of hours so they didn’t get home until like after nine so we went to her place and fucked more I really sculpted her bod in like a weak she went from b to d on her titties which is a good size and her hips and waste nicer but she was tired all the time and ate a lot which figures I guess I shouldn’t do it so quick to someone but shes hot now and another sex slave she doesn’t suck me as good as Cyndi or Elizabeth but when she gets going riding me shes really wild Elizabeths bottom is nicer for taking from behind I like that a lot especially in the morning first thing when I get to school.

But I learn that my magic ring powerz can get me into shit to. I’ve been trying all kinds of chicks I did the sneeze thing at the public library and saw a tall one who sneezed she looked hot I went over to her she was tall and big with big titties some thing different about her titties I made her hot for me that was easy I smelled something her titties started leaking milk she had a baby! We found a little room she sat on me riding me and I drank her milk from her titties that was so good I made her come a lot and I did to but then I saw in her head she was married to a cop holy fuck! I made her forget me quick. I did a big tall chick at school her name is Rushawna she ride on top of me and hold me to her titties sucking her reel good for both of us but when were not fucking she whines and is bitchy so I got rid of her to. Then their was the cheerleader I’ve done most of the cheerleaders I didn’t do all the skinny ones I don’t like skinny chix to much but one I did her boyfriend a football player found out somehow boy was he pissed! He came after me and I was ready to do the twitchy thing to him like with Penny but we needed to win the football game so I pushed at him he liked bigger chix I gave him Rushawna there both happy now.

I don’t like sleeping alone and don’t have to now I pushed my mom and dad and my chix moms and dads so some nights one of them sleeps at my place and some times on Tuesday or Thursday when Elizabeth tutors me heh heh heh I spend the night with her I’ve spent the night with her on Saturdays with Cyndi to and that’s a lot of fun the three of us Elizabeth comes so much when Jody eats her then Elizabeth and I suck her tits she still has about the best tits for sucking and she comes just like that then I fuck her and she comes more. Some days when I get to school early I go to Elizabeth’s little room off her classroom and she bends over the table we even have a little pillow thing in their now for her to lay on and another that she like bites so she isn’t so loud and I fuck her from behind that feels so good and it’s the best way to start school!

And so that’s about the way it is. Right now I’m at Elizabeth’s place she’s on her bed and Cyndi is eating her out while I write. Then I’ll fuck one of them while Meiling fixes our dinner downstairs and after dinner well lay around on pillows in front of the fireplace and play around before we go back upstairs to Elizabeths big bed. I may write more about this and my magic ring powerz if you like. Even if you don’t want me to I mite write more it’s a lot of fun you should try it but you need to find your own magic ring!

GhostClown